Product & services pricing Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.75/10 5.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.86/10 2.86/10

"I have made many purchases with fragranceshop.com. Everytime I ordered, items were received on time and even faster than expected most times! From the quality to the prices, fragranceshop beats many other resellers out there. Only once have I had to return an item due to it not being the actual item I needed, and their customer service was excellent with assisting me through the return process. Very happy and satisfied customer here!!! Thank you!"

modified review This review was modified by JulieJuelz on December 11 2014 10:22:27 AM

"I will never ever order from them again! It's being over 2 weeks and i'm yet to receive my order or have a refund processed! First order I tracked had no progress after 2 days, called them on different occasions and was tossed around daily. Second order was supposed to be sent as next day delivery but got sent out as standard and can not be found either as every time it gets tracked it says - item number isnt recognised. I'm just fed up now trying to obtain a refund but advisor insists until item is returned back to warehouse before my refund can be processed! How am I supposed to monitor or ensure it's sent back for my refund. "

modified review This review was modified by Olay on December 09 2014 10:06:40 AM

"Overall my experience was awesome. I purchased 20 items and all are 100% authentic. The delivery time was less than 5 days. No Complaints 5 Stars!"

modified review This review was modified by Tisha.j on December 08 2014 08:24:29 PM

"I wish I had read the reviews before I purchased from this crew. My perfume is a fake the colour is off, dark and cloudy and the perfume smells horrible. I ordered Dolce Gabbana The One. It was my first and last time. It was actually cheaper to purchase in Australia I was silly enough to go through them as their prices looked good. I should have read the reviews first! Don't use this company! Save your $$. I also tried cancelling my order. I rang fragrance shop from australia so I woke up at 3am due to New Jersey time difference, only to be told my order had already been shipped?! Another ploy to take your $. I rang the day I made my online purchase. I did that because of the reviews I had read. Also I am so dissapointed at being ripped off I've gone to the trouble of submitting my own review as to worn others. The delivery was on time. The product clearly a fake and I wouldn't bother losing sleep over ringing them as you'll only be told your order has already been shipped. If you are attempting to ring from another country make sure to include all area codes before the international number. Hope not too many get more ripped off!"

modified review This review was modified by Eleanore on December 02 2014 10:39:03 PM

"I never have had a problem with fragranceshop.com, even when ordering during the holiday season. Very competitive prices, fast delivery, 100% authentic products. Appreciate your service. Surely will return for another purchase!"

modified review This review was modified by saunders56 on November 21 2014 08:03:07 PM

"This was my first time using fragranceshop.com and I was at first worried about ordering my creed from an online retailer, but the staff was extremely helpful, very knowledge. Not only did the cologne arrived intact and smelled exactly as described, but the shipping time was much quicker than expected. Highly recommended!"

modified review This review was modified by koval54 on November 16 2014 09:17:07 AM

"I was thrilled to be able to find this perfume I purchased from the fragrance shop, I'd been looking for it for ten years, I certainly will continue shopping with you. "

modified review This review was modified by mcmackin42 on November 09 2014 08:49:54 AM

"Sell fake perfume. I never experience a rash after using any perfumes, but when I spray the DG Rose the one which I bought from this website, it burned my skin and gave me a rash. I have to quickly washed off with soap and put on cortisone cream right away. I contacted the customer services, they never gave me the shipping label for return. So I have to pay it myself to ship it back to them. When they refunded my money, they did not refund the total amount, they deduct the shipping cost out of it too. This business is seriously not want customer to come back for them. SHOP SOMEWHERE ELSE. "

modified review This review was modified by Maycee on October 23 2014 01:16:51 PM

"Sent me the wrong cologne, ordered M7 for men sent me miami glow JLo - ridculous, wont respond to emails."

FragranceShop User

"Worst fucking rip-off outfit on the internet!! AVOID!! AVOID!! $10 for Halloween perfume and turned out to be little more than 1 tenth of an ounce!! AND THEY CHARGED OVER $5 TO SHIP THIS THIMBLE SIZED BOTTLE WHICH LOOKED LIKE SOME FREE SAMPLE THEY DECIDED TO PRICE AT $10 AND SELL!! Perfume whores!!!"

"Please check the prices on allbeauty.com before making your purchase because I paid £10 more for Rihanna Rebelle at the a Fragrance shop and Paul at customer services didn't think there was anything wrong with charging a premium for the same product."

modified review This review was modified by Moomin75 on August 05 2014 01:34:07 PM

"I purchased a bottle of Creed Aventus and they sent me a FAKE! I know for SURE that it was a fake for the following reasons:

- countless spelling mistakes on the back of the box
- bogus, made-up, lot # on box does not match typical Creed Aventus product
- black label sticker on bottle was glued on crooked (poor quality)
- spray cap did not have "CREED" engraved on it
- plastic seal under spray cap was all black; on original Creed it is ALWAYS white

I do not expect all these discrepancies on a bottle that sells for over $300. Quality control from Creed would NEVER allow it. As an owner of 3 other Creed colognes, I can tell a real one from a fake one. They were "kind enough" to refund me the cost of the fragrance, but they never refunded shipping cost to deliver me a FAKE or to send it back to them.

I guess I'm "lucky" I only lost $30 dealing with them, compared to how much $$$ other consumers have lost. AVOID OR GET RIPPED OFF!!!

modified review This review was modified by Odysseus07 on June 10 2014 08:33:12 PM

"Buyer beware, the perfume I ordered from fragranceshop.com was FAKE.. It smelled sour and disgusting. Save yourself the time and money, order from a reputable site."

modified review This review was modified by gabyvasya on April 09 2014 10:02:33 AM

"I consider any positive review of FragranceShop.com to be a lie. I ordered Creed Green Irish Tweed a week ago and it still hasn't been shipped. I tried contacting customer service and nothing. Don't buy for this site. I wish I would have seen all of the other reviews before I made a purchase. "

modified review This review was modified by pdmike312 on December 05 2013 08:57:50 PM

"I placed an order almost an month ago. I haven't received the order or an status of why the order is being ship back to the sender. I called their customer service number and I leave message and never get message back. This is unacceptable customer service."

modified review This review was modified by mbolivar on September 30 2013 01:55:13 PM

FragranceShop is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

FragranceShop is not a merchant member
FragranceShop does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!