• FragranceShop

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.38/10 5.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.38/10 5.38/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10

"Beware of these crooks who cheated me and robbed my money as I never received my shipment. They ate away my 100 odd dollars. The USPS site clearly showed nothing but just some shipment details. Their customer service sucks. They are the big theives in the perfume industry who went to the extent of blocking my email id when I took up the matter with them. BEWARE IF YOU CARE FOR YOUR MONEY AS THEY WON'T. Don't even think of placing any order from this fraud site looking at the price. I had to forego my 100 odd dollars but not without cursing them almost everyday since July 2014. Please spread awareness about these theives in all social media and blogs so that customers like me don't get caught in their trap"

"I ordered as a birthday present two weeks before birthday and it took twice as long to get my order as predicted (almost a month to get the order) and when I finally received the product there was a bug in the bottle. They did not care about the long shipping time and would not return the shipping fee. They did not care about the bug in the bottle and said it was the manufacturers problem. I will never order from there again. Awful customer service, awful shipping speed, and subpar products. Buyer beware!"

"I purchased a bottle of perfume from FragranceShop.com and when it arrived it has been leaking - and had clearly been leaking for a long time (the packaging was coloured). The perfume had already assumed that "old" smell perfume gets when air gets to it. I have had all sorts of problems getting it back to them, getting a refund, even getting a response. I'm so disappointed with them and their customer service. It really is unacceptable. "

modified review This review was modified by cheekydani on January 15 2015 04:35:40 PM

"I just purchased a bottle of J'adore perfume by Dior and although it took a couple days longer than the promised date to arrive, the perfume is the real deal. I compared it to my older bottle & indeed it all checked out. I was extremely concerned once my package was delayed & I read these reviews off this website but I am relieved that it's just as I ordered. So when you place your order, give yourself a couple extra days for delivery (mine took 14 business days), but other than that the price was great & the perfume is amazing. Overall.... Good bargain =) I'd order from them again. "

modified review This review was modified by Vanja on January 14 2015 07:29:07 PM

"BEWARE !! when ordering from this company. They do not always have what is pictured and will send a substitute item. They claim that they can do this because there is a disclaimer on their web site. Even though that disclaimer is well hidden and almost impossible to find. I was not sent what was pictured on their site and they refuse to refund return shipping. I do not want these substitute bottles and i do not feel that i should have to pay for return shipping for an item i did not order. "

modified review This review was modified by vickibangs on January 08 2015 01:35:06 PM

"Do not order from this company, I ordered Gucci guilty for my daughters christmas in November, got an email with tracking number, about 1 week later checked tracking number on USPS website which said unable to deliver return to sender, no one from USPS or any other sub contracted delivery company were near my door, I then had to fill out a claim form for them to claim compensation from USPS and when eventually I did receive money back they took over £8.59 for shipping costs which they have been compensated for by USPS. I have ordered various items from all over the world and not one has failed to be delivered yet this company managed it with my one and only order.Avoid them they are the ebola of perfume vendors"

modified review This review was modified by steelygav on January 03 2015 10:14:08 AM

"Extremely bad online customer service. Bad service from branch manager who was rude and unhelpful. Returned an order in branch, basically didn't collect it and branch manager said my refund was processed. Been a month and still havn't recieved the refund into my account. Have spoken to local branch twice, phoned and spoken to customer service twice, left customer service a voicemail and sent an email. Still no refund or no aknowledgement of my contact attempts. Very poor, non-existent customer service"

modified review This review was modified by Disappointed234 on December 30 2014 10:39:26 AM

"I recently bought two perfumes advertised on the Fragrance Shop. My shipment was delivered in 5 working days and it was everything that was promised. I am completely satisfied with my purchase. "

modified review This review was modified by Savvyshopping on December 19 2014 07:13:01 PM

"I have made many purchases with fragranceshop.com. Everytime I ordered, items were received on time and even faster than expected most times! From the quality to the prices, fragranceshop beats many other resellers out there. Only once have I had to return an item due to it not being the actual item I needed, and their customer service was excellent with assisting me through the return process. Very happy and satisfied customer here!!! Thank you!"

modified review This review was modified by JulieJuelz on December 11 2014 10:22:27 AM

"I will never ever order from them again! It's being over 2 weeks and i'm yet to receive my order or have a refund processed! First order I tracked had no progress after 2 days, called them on different occasions and was tossed around daily. Second order was supposed to be sent as next day delivery but got sent out as standard and can not be found either as every time it gets tracked it says - item number isnt recognised. I'm just fed up now trying to obtain a refund but advisor insists until item is returned back to warehouse before my refund can be processed! How am I supposed to monitor or ensure it's sent back for my refund. "

modified review This review was modified by Olay on December 09 2014 10:06:40 AM

"Overall my experience was awesome. I purchased 20 items and all are 100% authentic. The delivery time was less than 5 days. No Complaints 5 Stars!"

modified review This review was modified by Tisha.j on December 08 2014 08:24:29 PM

"I wish I had read the reviews before I purchased from this crew. My perfume is a fake the colour is off, dark and cloudy and the perfume smells horrible. I ordered Dolce Gabbana The One. It was my first and last time. It was actually cheaper to purchase in Australia I was silly enough to go through them as their prices looked good. I should have read the reviews first! Don't use this company! Save your $$. I also tried cancelling my order. I rang fragrance shop from australia so I woke up at 3am due to New Jersey time difference, only to be told my order had already been shipped?! Another ploy to take your $. I rang the day I made my online purchase. I did that because of the reviews I had read. Also I am so dissapointed at being ripped off I've gone to the trouble of submitting my own review as to worn others. The delivery was on time. The product clearly a fake and I wouldn't bother losing sleep over ringing them as you'll only be told your order has already been shipped. If you are attempting to ring from another country make sure to include all area codes before the international number. Hope not too many get more ripped off!"

modified review This review was modified by Eleanore on December 02 2014 10:39:03 PM

"I never have had a problem with fragranceshop.com, even when ordering during the holiday season. Very competitive prices, fast delivery, 100% authentic products. Appreciate your service. Surely will return for another purchase!"

modified review This review was modified by saunders56 on November 21 2014 08:03:07 PM

"This was my first time using fragranceshop.com and I was at first worried about ordering my creed from an online retailer, but the staff was extremely helpful, very knowledge. Not only did the cologne arrived intact and smelled exactly as described, but the shipping time was much quicker than expected. Highly recommended!"

modified review This review was modified by koval54 on November 16 2014 09:17:07 AM

"I was thrilled to be able to find this perfume I purchased from the fragrance shop, I'd been looking for it for ten years, I certainly will continue shopping with you. "

modified review This review was modified by mcmackin42 on November 09 2014 08:49:54 AM

Share FragranceShop's store rating

FragranceShop is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

FragranceShop is not a merchant member
FragranceShop does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!