FragranceShop Reviews - fragranceshop.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 5.33/10 33 reviews

FragranceShop is not a merchant member
FragranceShop does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Buyer beware, the perfume I ordered from fragranceshop.com was FAKE.. It smelled sour and disgusting. Save yourself the time and money, order from a reputable site."

modified review This review was modified by gabyvasya on April 09 2014 10:02:33 AM

"I consider any positive review of FragranceShop.com to be a lie. I ordered Creed Green Irish Tweed a week ago and it still hasn't been shipped. I tried contacting customer service and nothing. Don't buy for this site. I wish I would have seen all of the other reviews before I made a purchase. "

modified review This review was modified by pdmike312 on December 05 2013 08:57:50 PM

"I placed an order almost an month ago. I haven't received the order or an status of why the order is being ship back to the sender. I called their customer service number and I leave message and never get message back. This is unacceptable customer service."

modified review This review was modified by mbolivar on September 30 2013 01:55:13 PM

"I have been looking for Vera Wang's sheer veil since she no longer sold her perfume products at Macy's and thought I had to look for another perfume. Your price is half of what Macy's charged. A great big THANKS

modified review This review was modified by lindagib on September 25 2013 09:30:09 PM

"Very happy with the service I received and very prompt delivery to the uk.only had to chase up a confirmation of payment email but once I had spoken to them they sent it straight away. Overall very good service."

modified review This review was modified by jborde on September 06 2013 08:38:08 PM

"I can see most of the positives reviews in here are writing form the same fragance shop company, but my honest review is that they take FOR EVEEEE R to ship an item. I ordered the same day a perfume from fragrancex.com and another 2 perfumes from fragranceshop.com. 2 days later I've got the perfume from fragrancex.com and now is a week and a half later and my 2 perfumes from fragranceshop haven't arrived yet. I'll never order from this site again. it's not worth it ;("

modified review This review was modified by cpcox on August 22 2013 08:19:42 PM

"Surprisingly, my order went well. Out of stock item was credited very promptly to my card without me having to ask for it. Customer service was friendly and efficient too. Item was packaged very well too and was genuine. Package arrived in about 5 days. Panicked when reading reviews after I placed my orders, but pleasantly surprised when the items arrived without a hitch. Overall very pleased with Fragranceshop.

modified review This review was modified by CyrilL on July 27 2013 10:52:32 PM

"I have ordered from fragrance shop.com several times now, and have always been pleased with the selection and reasonable pricing, my order always seems to get shipped out the same day, so I've been thoroughly pleased so far and will continue to use them for my online perfume purchases.

modified review This review was modified by alicia.randen on July 19 2013 08:58:21 PM

"I purchased in good faith, what I thought was Green Irish Tweed by Creed for Men Millesime Spray 4.0 oz by CREED,Made in France. When I gave it to my friend, the cap fell off immediately, when attempting to spray, the spray seal began to leak. My friend who is familiar with this product's smell and used it previously immediately said it was fake. To satisfy me, he went to a NY store to compare the items and found what I paid $115 for was a counterfeit and an imitation. I have requested a Return authorization number and will be returning it for a refund. Unfortunately, my first experience with this site is a sad one and I do not plan to return."

modified review This review was modified by BryanFeol on June 29 2013 12:04:58 PM

"Well if this is enough of a warning for you (which I truly hope)- if you order something from this company, do not expect it right away. I ordered my product (D &G Light Blue) on May 18th, here it is June 10th- and I STILL have not received it. Apparently they tried to deliver at my house last week and "was unable to deliver". I am not sure why, as I have NEVER had a problem receiving anything I order online- ever. I have no outdoor dogs, the mailbox is in plain sight on the road. I order misc items online AT LEAST once a month. I emailed customer service- they apologized and offered a refund- which I appreciate. I declined FOR NOW because according to the tracking number (Which has TERRIBLE tracking info by the way!) the 0.5670 lb package is still in my state- just chilling at some random lacation. Tracking hasnt changed since June 4th. Thats SIX DAYS- No holidays! We will see how many more weeks it takes to make it to my house. Would give this order two thumbs down."

modified review This review was modified by heylookitskim on June 10 2013 10:09:56 AM

"I have been buying from fragranceshop.com for almost 3 years now. A friend told me about them and I have been hooked ever since. Their selections are terrific, their prices are competitive, deliveries are prompt. Great job!"

"I am thrilled with my purchase from fragrance shop! My order arrived quickly, packaged well with everything in perfect condition. Customer service was excellent about answering questions quickly. Very pleased. Highly recommended!"

"I just want to say that I am again very impressed with the service as this is the second order I have placed with fragranceshop.com and each time the products have arrived in less than 3 days without any additional delivery costs. The prices are great! What a fabulous service highly recommended."

"Very good service will continue to use them. Keep the prices down, thank you"

"I ordered 4 bottles of Davidoff Cool Water. The perfume was bad. It seemed as though it had been sitting on a shelf somewhere for years! The bottle and liquid were discolored and the smell was musky. Cool water is a fresh sweet light smelling fragrance. I called the company to return the items because of this obvious quality control issue which is the company's fault, however, they refused to provide a return shipping label. They wanted me to send photos of the bottles to prove that they were discolored and then they would consider sending a paid return label! Terrible customer service. I absolutely will NEVER purchase anything from this company again, and I suggest you all stay away to avoid a similar situation. They do not stand behind their products and have obvious quality issues."