Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.69/10 4.69/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.06/10 4.06/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10

"Sent me the wrong cologne, ordered M7 for men sent me miami glow JLo - ridculous, wont respond to emails."

"I typically search several sites when I have a purchase in mind. I look for the best prices as well as options such as lotion, perfume eau de toilet or parfum, size of bottles, etc. Then I look at the shipping options. This site always comes in first. Over the past several years, I have made multiple purchases and the items are shipped quick and arrive very well packaged. I am always referring you to friends and family as well. Thank you."

modified review This review was modified by knappw30 on September 12 2014 12:48:15 PM

FragranceShop User

"Worst fucking rip-off outfit on the internet!! AVOID!! AVOID!! $10 for Halloween perfume and turned out to be little more than 1 tenth of an ounce!! AND THEY CHARGED OVER $5 TO SHIP THIS THIMBLE SIZED BOTTLE WHICH LOOKED LIKE SOME FREE SAMPLE THEY DECIDED TO PRICE AT $10 AND SELL!! Perfume whores!!!"

"Please check the prices on allbeauty.com before making your purchase because I paid £10 more for Rihanna Rebelle at the a Fragrance shop and Paul at customer services didn't think there was anything wrong with charging a premium for the same product."

modified review This review was modified by Moomin75 on August 05 2014 01:34:07 PM

"Excellent experience! I am an international buyer and I buy a lot of my perfumes from this site. I wish there were more benefits for international buyers like free shipping over $75 like they offer to US customers. Overall I highly recommend fragranceshop. Delivery can sometimes take 2-3 weeks to Australia. But well worth it, if you order in advance."

modified review This review was modified by heidiwebb on June 14 2014 11:44:40 AM

"I purchased a bottle of Creed Aventus and they sent me a FAKE! I know for SURE that it was a fake for the following reasons:

- countless spelling mistakes on the back of the box
- bogus, made-up, lot # on box does not match typical Creed Aventus product
- black label sticker on bottle was glued on crooked (poor quality)
- spray cap did not have "CREED" engraved on it
- plastic seal under spray cap was all black; on original Creed it is ALWAYS white

I do not expect all these discrepancies on a bottle that sells for over $300. Quality control from Creed would NEVER allow it. As an owner of 3 other Creed colognes, I can tell a real one from a fake one. They were "kind enough" to refund me the cost of the fragrance, but they never refunded shipping cost to deliver me a FAKE or to send it back to them.

I guess I'm "lucky" I only lost $30 dealing with them, compared to how much $$$ other consumers have lost. AVOID OR GET RIPPED OFF!!!

modified review This review was modified by Odysseus07 on June 10 2014 08:33:12 PM

"I have read some reviews that products might not be the real thing but I have always found their products the same as those purchased in big retail stores except for the price."

modified review This review was modified by gail.hankins2 on May 30 2014 10:57:04 AM

"Buyer beware, the perfume I ordered from fragranceshop.com was FAKE.. It smelled sour and disgusting. Save yourself the time and money, order from a reputable site."

modified review This review was modified by gabyvasya on April 09 2014 10:02:33 AM

"I consider any positive review of FragranceShop.com to be a lie. I ordered Creed Green Irish Tweed a week ago and it still hasn't been shipped. I tried contacting customer service and nothing. Don't buy for this site. I wish I would have seen all of the other reviews before I made a purchase. "

modified review This review was modified by pdmike312 on December 05 2013 08:57:50 PM

"I placed an order almost an month ago. I haven't received the order or an status of why the order is being ship back to the sender. I called their customer service number and I leave message and never get message back. This is unacceptable customer service."

modified review This review was modified by mbolivar on September 30 2013 01:55:13 PM

"I have been looking for Vera Wang's sheer veil since she no longer sold her perfume products at Macy's and thought I had to look for another perfume. Your price is half of what Macy's charged. A great big THANKS

modified review This review was modified by lindagib on September 25 2013 09:30:09 PM

"Very happy with the service I received and very prompt delivery to the uk.only had to chase up a confirmation of payment email but once I had spoken to them they sent it straight away. Overall very good service."

modified review This review was modified by jborde on September 06 2013 08:38:08 PM

"I can see most of the positives reviews in here are writing form the same fragance shop company, but my honest review is that they take FOR EVEEEE R to ship an item. I ordered the same day a perfume from fragrancex.com and another 2 perfumes from fragranceshop.com. 2 days later I've got the perfume from fragrancex.com and now is a week and a half later and my 2 perfumes from fragranceshop haven't arrived yet. I'll never order from this site again. it's not worth it ;("

modified review This review was modified by cpcox on August 22 2013 08:19:42 PM

"Surprisingly, my order went well. Out of stock item was credited very promptly to my card without me having to ask for it. Customer service was friendly and efficient too. Item was packaged very well too and was genuine. Package arrived in about 5 days. Panicked when reading reviews after I placed my orders, but pleasantly surprised when the items arrived without a hitch. Overall very pleased with Fragranceshop.

modified review This review was modified by CyrilL on July 27 2013 10:52:32 PM

"I have ordered from fragrance shop.com several times now, and have always been pleased with the selection and reasonable pricing, my order always seems to get shipped out the same day, so I've been thoroughly pleased so far and will continue to use them for my online perfume purchases.

modified review This review was modified by alicia.randen on July 19 2013 08:58:21 PM

FragranceShop is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

FragranceShop is not a merchant member
FragranceShop does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!