Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.86/10 2.86/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.93/10 3.93/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.21/10 3.21/10

"This was my first time using fragranceshop.com and I was at first worried about ordering my creed from an online retailer, but the staff was extremely helpful, very knowledge. Not only did the cologne arrived intact and smelled exactly as described, but the shipping time was much quicker than expected. Highly recommended!"

modified review This review was modified by koval54 on November 16 2014 09:17:07 AM

"I was thrilled to be able to find this perfume I purchased from the fragrance shop, I'd been looking for it for ten years, I certainly will continue shopping with you. "

modified review This review was modified by mcmackin42 on November 09 2014 08:49:54 AM

"Sell fake perfume. I never experience a rash after using any perfumes, but when I spray the DG Rose the one which I bought from this website, it burned my skin and gave me a rash. I have to quickly washed off with soap and put on cortisone cream right away. I contacted the customer services, they never gave me the shipping label for return. So I have to pay it myself to ship it back to them. When they refunded my money, they did not refund the total amount, they deduct the shipping cost out of it too. This business is seriously not want customer to come back for them. SHOP SOMEWHERE ELSE. "

modified review This review was modified by Maycee on October 23 2014 01:16:51 PM

"Sent me the wrong cologne, ordered M7 for men sent me miami glow JLo - ridculous, wont respond to emails."

FragranceShop User

"Worst fucking rip-off outfit on the internet!! AVOID!! AVOID!! $10 for Halloween perfume and turned out to be little more than 1 tenth of an ounce!! AND THEY CHARGED OVER $5 TO SHIP THIS THIMBLE SIZED BOTTLE WHICH LOOKED LIKE SOME FREE SAMPLE THEY DECIDED TO PRICE AT $10 AND SELL!! Perfume whores!!!"

"Please check the prices on allbeauty.com before making your purchase because I paid £10 more for Rihanna Rebelle at the a Fragrance shop and Paul at customer services didn't think there was anything wrong with charging a premium for the same product."

modified review This review was modified by Moomin75 on August 05 2014 01:34:07 PM

"I purchased a bottle of Creed Aventus and they sent me a FAKE! I know for SURE that it was a fake for the following reasons:

- countless spelling mistakes on the back of the box
- bogus, made-up, lot # on box does not match typical Creed Aventus product
- black label sticker on bottle was glued on crooked (poor quality)
- spray cap did not have "CREED" engraved on it
- plastic seal under spray cap was all black; on original Creed it is ALWAYS white

I do not expect all these discrepancies on a bottle that sells for over $300. Quality control from Creed would NEVER allow it. As an owner of 3 other Creed colognes, I can tell a real one from a fake one. They were "kind enough" to refund me the cost of the fragrance, but they never refunded shipping cost to deliver me a FAKE or to send it back to them.

I guess I'm "lucky" I only lost $30 dealing with them, compared to how much $$$ other consumers have lost. AVOID OR GET RIPPED OFF!!!

modified review This review was modified by Odysseus07 on June 10 2014 08:33:12 PM

"Buyer beware, the perfume I ordered from fragranceshop.com was FAKE.. It smelled sour and disgusting. Save yourself the time and money, order from a reputable site."

modified review This review was modified by gabyvasya on April 09 2014 10:02:33 AM

"I consider any positive review of FragranceShop.com to be a lie. I ordered Creed Green Irish Tweed a week ago and it still hasn't been shipped. I tried contacting customer service and nothing. Don't buy for this site. I wish I would have seen all of the other reviews before I made a purchase. "

modified review This review was modified by pdmike312 on December 05 2013 08:57:50 PM

"I placed an order almost an month ago. I haven't received the order or an status of why the order is being ship back to the sender. I called their customer service number and I leave message and never get message back. This is unacceptable customer service."

modified review This review was modified by mbolivar on September 30 2013 01:55:13 PM

"I can see most of the positives reviews in here are writing form the same fragance shop company, but my honest review is that they take FOR EVEEEE R to ship an item. I ordered the same day a perfume from fragrancex.com and another 2 perfumes from fragranceshop.com. 2 days later I've got the perfume from fragrancex.com and now is a week and a half later and my 2 perfumes from fragranceshop haven't arrived yet. I'll never order from this site again. it's not worth it ;("

modified review This review was modified by cpcox on August 22 2013 08:19:42 PM

"I purchased in good faith, what I thought was Green Irish Tweed by Creed for Men Millesime Spray 4.0 oz by CREED,Made in France. When I gave it to my friend, the cap fell off immediately, when attempting to spray, the spray seal began to leak. My friend who is familiar with this product's smell and used it previously immediately said it was fake. To satisfy me, he went to a NY store to compare the items and found what I paid $115 for was a counterfeit and an imitation. I have requested a Return authorization number and will be returning it for a refund. Unfortunately, my first experience with this site is a sad one and I do not plan to return."

modified review This review was modified by BryanFeol on June 29 2013 12:04:58 PM

"Well if this is enough of a warning for you (which I truly hope)- if you order something from this company, do not expect it right away. I ordered my product (D &G Light Blue) on May 18th, here it is June 10th- and I STILL have not received it. Apparently they tried to deliver at my house last week and "was unable to deliver". I am not sure why, as I have NEVER had a problem receiving anything I order online- ever. I have no outdoor dogs, the mailbox is in plain sight on the road. I order misc items online AT LEAST once a month. I emailed customer service- they apologized and offered a refund- which I appreciate. I declined FOR NOW because according to the tracking number (Which has TERRIBLE tracking info by the way!) the 0.5670 lb package is still in my state- just chilling at some random lacation. Tracking hasnt changed since June 4th. Thats SIX DAYS- No holidays! We will see how many more weeks it takes to make it to my house. Would give this order two thumbs down."

modified review This review was modified by heylookitskim on June 10 2013 10:09:56 AM

"I ordered 4 bottles of Davidoff Cool Water. The perfume was bad. It seemed as though it had been sitting on a shelf somewhere for years! The bottle and liquid were discolored and the smell was musky. Cool water is a fresh sweet light smelling fragrance. I called the company to return the items because of this obvious quality control issue which is the company's fault, however, they refused to provide a return shipping label. They wanted me to send photos of the bottles to prove that they were discolored and then they would consider sending a paid return label! Terrible customer service. I absolutely will NEVER purchase anything from this company again, and I suggest you all stay away to avoid a similar situation. They do not stand behind their products and have obvious quality issues."

"1/9/13

They do not tell you that the product is out of stock,then take your money and refund less then they charged, I see that other customers have similar problems.
Do NOT use this site !!
Do NOt `trustthis site!!

FragranceShop is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

FragranceShop is not a merchant member
FragranceShop does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!