FragranceNet.cCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.82/10 1.82/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.95/10 2.95/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.50/10 1.50/10

"Very bad service.

Ordering online is not so bad but the delivery service is horrible. The mix of FedEx and Usps...is horrible

FragranceNet.com User

"Horrible customer service. I ordered lotion for my sister and had it shipped to her house. She received the tester! It had the tester label and was over 1/4 empty. That is disgusting. When I called the customer service department they said they would ship a new one and they would send me a return label to send back the tester. It was their mistake. Why should I go through all this hassle? I would never order from them again or recommend them to anyone else. "

"I have purchased several items from this site over the years and the one time that I contact them to complain about the authenticity of the product and wanting to return it, they can't find the order in their system; consequently they cannot issue a return authorization. Great customer service, NOT! "

modified review This review was modified by MAshopper on August 19 2014 05:31:28 AM

"I want to communicate to the online community that CVS sells products from FragranceNet.com! It is a shame!...CVS is not transparent. Be all aware of that. If you buy a perfum at CVS it is going to come from FragranceNet.com! Do not buy at CVS...CVS does not mention anything about that during the order process and delivery. I made this mistake recently...Also..CVS sells fragrancenet.com products with a higher price! Unbelievable!"

"Ordered a Paul Sebastian Gift set (4 oz eau de cologne/4 oz aftershave) and separate after shave lotion. My card was charged immediately BUT my order did not get picked up until 17/June? It then didn't arrive via FedEx until 24/Jun. This was supposed to be a Father's Day gift for my uncle, to be delivered 2-day express: I got 2 emails saying if I clicked on the email, the promo code for that would be applied; did it to both and it only gave me standard free s/h. I emailed customer service and they said the code for 2-day expired? They didn't care I forwarded them the first of 2 emails with the date/time stamp to see I'd just received those.

They did not honor their word, they did not fix their mistake and they took ELEVEN days to deliver something that should have been here in THREE?!?? I'm never doing business with them again!

modified review This review was modified by Repaso82 on June 26 2014 01:03:42 PM

"I ordered 2 perfumes and 1 arrived pretty much empty. It was wrapped in bubble wrap but leaked through it and whole carton box was soaked wet. I called them, waited for 40 min on the phone and gave up. I emailed them showing multiple pictures, no response. I called them again and the customer service lady finally picked up and said they will do partial refund. A month later and my money is still not refunded. I called again and very rude lady on the phone was continuously interrupting me, wouldn't let me speak at all. Basically she wanted me to send the product back before they issue any refund. Why didn't you tell me that a month ago??? You think I kept that soaking wet and reeking box all this time in case you ask me to ship it back??? Dumb customer service. Not a serious company. I'd rather spend a few more dollars and be certain I will receive a good qualty product and I'm treated with respect and appreciation as a customer should be treated. www.frangrancenet.com = unprofessionalism "

modified review This review was modified by discoK on June 18 2014 12:03:52 PM

"I've ordered Ferragamo eau de toilette. It is does not look like real one. I still have another bottle from Ferragamo store. Original perfume is clear liquid. The one that I received from Fragrancenet is yellow color. It is definitely fake. "

modified review This review was modified by edzak1 on June 17 2014 08:07:58 AM

"Placed a order for a product on 05/30 it was delivered today 06/06. Based on the reviews I read here about this merchant I thought oh no I made a bad choice to try and save a few dollars.

The item I wanted was easy to find on their website, the checkout process was standard for any web merchant, email status of the order was timely. I ordered late Friday evening. My order was sent to warehouse for fulfillment on Monday and a tracking number was generated. Order shipped Tuesday and was delivered today Friday 06/04/2014. I received exactly what I ordered and am happy with my purchase and my experience with this merchant.

I must add that some people have said that positive reviews are only coming from employees, shills, etc. and that I am in no way related to or knew of this merchant before I placed my order.

When this bottle of cologne is starting to get low, I will definitely order from here again.

modified review This review was modified by bill7718 on June 06 2014 05:52:29 PM

"I placed an order on May 23rd and received an email that they need more information to process the order. I called and gave additional information to customer service representative. She was unprofessional.
I continue to receive emails that my order is on hold because they need an additional information. I sending emails back that information was given over the phone and asking to process the order.
Today is May 29th, end of the day, my order is still on hold.
Unprofessional!

modified review This review was modified by Costus on May 29 2014 08:57:08 PM

"Do not buy from this company....its Fraudulent ..., the positive reviews were obviously posted by people with a relationship to the bogus company and site!!! They tell you "order on hold...not enough info.." product sent... tracking number may show for 4/5 days, tracking number may show as invalid due to Aus post" ...all CRAP to delay your complaints. I wish i had read the reviews before I ordered. I now know of many others from my workplace who have had the same experience. No perfume...my partner and I phoned aus post and they confirmed bogus tracking numbers. This site should be SHUT DOWN and charged with fraudulent behaviour. "

modified review This review was modified by BGMM on May 28 2014 10:18:27 PM

"AWESOME PLACE TO ORDER FROM. DO NOT LET ALL THESE NEGATIVE FEEDBACKS SCARE YOU OFF!!! WHY? BECAUSE I HAVE ORDERED SEVERAL TIMES AND ALWAYS COMPLETELY SATISFIED.
The negative reviews tend to be about the delivery time. To me the wait is no problem at all given that you are getting at least 50% off! The products are real and that is not something to worry about from fragrancenet. So if you need the product by a certain time then order ahead of time, it is not complicated. No one complains about the price though, if you notice....people these days have the fast food mentality with life and everything within it. A little patience will save you a lot of money at fragrancenet. Well I am off now to go and place another order there right now. I will appreciate life while I am awaiting my special package and when it gets here I will be so delighted!!!!

modified review This review was modified by sakuralin on May 24 2014 02:37:25 PM

"I have ordered several fragrances from this merchant over the past five years or so. I worked in cosmetics and fragrances for quite a few years and would be able to recognize counterfeit packaging. Everything I have received from FragranceNet has been legit.

As for the observation that a fragrance doesn't smell the same as what you bought ten years or however long ago: fragrance companies have been changing some of their ingredients, even in France. This has been due to allergens, animal testing, availability of substances, etc. They don't publicize this, but it does happen every so often.

"Do not buy from this company. Poor shipping, poor customer service and poor customer communication. Their shipping is abysmally slow, it is impossible to get through to them, as their phone lines are constantly busy. I ordered by 12/15 and my order was shipped only by 12/21! It will be delivered by 12/30 only (mat be).
Due to their unconscionable delays in my order leaving their warehouse, none of my gifts were received in time for Christmas.
My guests have come and gone, leaving without their gifts I carefully chose. I was embarrassed, hurt, and humiliated that I had no presents for them except your empty promises that they would eventually be delivered.
As a quadriplegic, I have no choice but to shop online. And this company has ruined Christmas for me with their shipment delays.

modified review This review was modified by welldann on December 29 2013 08:47:08 AM

"DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE!!!! I ordered a $90 bottle of Angel Eau de parfum. I ordered this as a Christmas Gift (in October) when the Shrink wrap was opened 12/25 the box had clearly been tampered with. The secret code for recording this product on the manufacturer's website has been removed with a X acto knife. And the Perfume itself did not smell authentic. The bottle is cheaply made, a fake, I highly suspect. They did not respond to my email complaint and after talking to the unpleasant customer service rep, I was offered a return (even though out of their 30 day returnwindow) after a 20% restocking fee. They would not replace the product. The rep would not let me speak to a supervisor. Shady, very shady. Buyer beware."

modified review This review was modified by SallySueSmo on December 26 2013 08:51:00 AM

"I ordered last week with the promise of free 3 day shipping guaranteed christmas delivery. Of course I didnt read these reviews till AFTER I have tried to call them and the number is CONSTANTLY busy. Not a happy camper here because it doesnt even show its been shipped yet even tho the confirmation email shows it to be in stock in confirmation email. I live about 2 hrs from Deer Park Ny. Since I paid via pay pal I have protection which is nice but this is ridiculous "

modified review This review was modified by nymedicmel on December 23 2013 09:09:20 AM

FragranceNet.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

FragranceNet.com is not a merchant member
FragranceNet.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!