Stores > FragranceNet.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.92/10 2.92/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10

2016-01-18

Happy with Purchase!

"I ordered and afterwards thought about reading reviews. I was shocked and terrified with what I read and was afraid it would happen to me. However, my products shipped quickly, they were well packaged, wrapped and sealed in original boxes. The bottles seem 100% legitimate and the scents smell like they should. Overall I am happy because I saved a lot of money. I gave it 4 stars because the scent does not seem to be as strong as it should but then again I have gotten compliments and I might just be paranoid. I am very happy with my purchases!"

2016-01-17

Don't waste your time and your money with these site, doesn't worth it!

"I placed an order on 15 Dec 2015 and I didn't received until now. Poor customer services. Never responded to my emails. Don't waste your time and your money with these site, doesn't worth it."

2015-12-22

"Fake perfume! And when I wanted to return it I bumped into very disrespectful and bad Customer Service. STAY AWAY from this company! Amazon and E-bay have better service and same perfumes, With a few $ more you will have less stress to deal with"

This review was modified by alaska5 on December 22 2015 01:24:52 PM

2015-12-05

"This company is kinda scam! Stay away from them and look for dependable one!"

This review was modified by Emre41 on December 05 2015 06:29:58 AM

2015-11-02

"Very, very very very very very very very very very bad"

2015-09-17

"Never had a problem with FragranceNet.com. In fact, only place I use to buy my scents! I've tried numerous places and this is the only place where I get the best prices for real, quality products. I usually buy Obsession for Men and Polo Black and haven't had a problem. Usually buy enough to qualify for free shipping, get 20% discounts, and always have them provide order tracking info. Again, never a problem. Been using them for years and will continue to use them exclusively! "

This review was modified by fun4jad on September 17 2015 08:00:25 AM

2015-05-27

"This is the first time I ordered from fragrancenet and frankly speaking it was the worst customer services I've ever seen.
I ordered perfumes with the total of 555$ and after 3 days they canceled my order..!! because they don't ship to SA.
I don't believe them because I say people from my country ordered before and they don't have problem. but because I used free shipping coupon they decided that they don't ship to SA...
Anyway I've contacted them through emails and their responses show how poor their customer services is...!! They are unprofessional and they don't care about customers..!! Ill never do business with such company.

This review was modified by aamro on May 27 2015 01:41:52 PM

2015-04-19

"This another one of my satisfactory reviews. I keep finding deals with sites and get great result and low prices. While others are complaining, all i can say, and in this case - my wife is happy with the product, while I am happy with the price.

Will buy again.

2015-04-11

"I placed my order 3 weeks ago, and was supposed to get my package in 2 business days (as advertised). I never received it! I spent about $80, got a receipt and haven't heard anything from the company for 2 weeks. Then I sent them a letter asking about the status of my order. Next day I got a reply saying that my order was processed, but not ready to be shipped yet, and I would be notified when they ship. A few days later they sent me an email that there was an attempted delivery. I provided business address for delivery, and they allegedly attempted to deliver on Saturday. There was no attempted delivery notice left, nothing. I contacted the company asking for either delivery or money back, and got a reply that they need 10 days to process either. They also said that my package is with the local post office, though it was supposed to be delivered by FedEx. A couple of days later they sent me another message that there was another attempted delivery during week days and business was closed. This is all bs, the business is opened Monday trough Friday from 9:30am to 6pm, and at the time of alleged attempted delivery it was definitely opened, and there were at least 10 people in the office to accept the package. Again, no attempted delivery notice was left, nothing. I tried contacting post office and schedule another delivery. It was supposed to be last Thursday, but nothing was delivered. I placed my order on march 20, and it's already April 11, and I have not received my order. I think this company is a scheme, nothing was shipped, they just take your money and you get nothing in return. If you want to do charity, better give your money to some charitable organization or a homeless person, don't invest in this scheme company. "

2015-04-01

"I purchased several colognes from FragranceNet: Creed Millesime Imperial
CREED EROLFA by Creed
PACO RABANNE 1 MILLION
TOMMY BAHAMA SET SAIL ST BARTS
HEI by Alfred Sung
ETERNITY AQUA
PASHA DE CARTIER EDITION NOIRE
In the store this would have cost me $1,160 I only paid $485 for it.

I took the two Creed Bottles to NYC and got the bottles authenticated because I too was skeptical about the price. Both checked out just fine and the shipping only took a few days less than a week. I am sure during busy times of year the shipping can be delayed like holidays but most products can be delayed so I can't count that as a mark against them. Customer service for me was easy I just canceled a bottle of Bond 9 Wall Street because I wanted to push off the cost until next month but all it took was a simple e-mail no stress. I will say that the bottle of Tommy Bahama appeared to have leaked but that might have been from shipping or manufacturing. Either way the scents all smell just fine and I can't notice any difference and I wear them alot and some of the bottles I have bought retail and noticed no difference in quality or package design. In other words I think this company is ok so far.

This review was modified by jnorton80 on April 01 2015 10:10:10 AM

2015-02-25

"Absolutely the worst service I've ever experienced.
I called to confirm order status, they said I had no order
I informed them that the money had been deducted from my PayPal, gave them the transaction ID number to confirm
They insisted that I call PayPal to straighten out the problem
After literally an hour and being hung up on 4 different times.... Even by a so called supervisor, I finally got a resolution.

The fight and the disrespect I had to endure is uncalled for. Do yourself a favor and shop elsewhere

This review was modified by Serg7219209 on February 25 2015 08:42:30 AM

2015-02-19

"I live in Europe, Netherlands and I bought for the first time on 6 february a perfume on Fragrancenet.com.
They charged me 21% VAT on the total amount of perfume price plus shipping costs together. They told me that, in this way, I will not be subject to further VAT/taxes, the moment that my order reaches my country. (Netherlands, EU)
Well, my perfume is arrived on 14 february at the customs clearance of my country, and I heard I must pay 21% VAT.
In other words, I must pay VAT twice, because the customs did not receive any VAT from Fragrancenet, and yet they charged it to me!
I wrote several mails to Fragrancenet, I get always automatic response saying they cannot do anything about it.
In the last email, I wrote that then I want the VAT 21% they charged me, I want it back, then I pay that to the customs in the Netherlands.
(indeed we have a VAT 21% to be charged of a product imported from outside the EU)
I am really disappointed to be fooled and misleaded with false information by Fragrancenet, my perfume is still at customs clearance, I must pay twice th VAT, because Fragrancenet charged it to me, but kept that money for themselves! I do not need to say that they fooled me, yes, but only once and that I will warn every perfumista I know about this company.

This review was modified by mari7 on February 19 2015 11:28:09 AM

2015-02-18

"Stay away from this company !!!! I should have gone online and read all the bad reviews before I ordered anything, but no, I didn't so threw my 65.00 down the drain. This company should be closed. I ordered perfume in Dec 2014, received it right away BUT this was either old or a "kick off" I returned the same month for a refund and here i sit in Feb 2015 and still no refund. I have tried calling, calling, and calling but all i get is a recording to stay on the line and someone will help me, when i first started calling i would hang up after 10-15 minutes, but the last time i called i cleaned my kitchen, 3 bathrooms, and a bedroom after about 40 minutes was still getting that recording that someone would help me, so hung up. Later I went to the net and found out that mostly all the complaints were the same as mine. These people are horrible....do not order anything from them, they're shysters (think i spelled that wrong, but you know what i'm saying) I'm not through with them however, how dare they take. I now wish I had paid with my credit card, at least they would have given me credit on my account, but I paid thru ebay, and with ebay the hassle you go thru it's not worth it. I really believe the reviews they have on their site are phony, written by their own personnel.
Dottie Laurenzano

This review was modified by maddey42 on February 18 2015 11:01:55 AM

2015-02-11

"Ordered a Valentine's Day gift 8 days before the holiday and it was delivered AFTER Valentine's Day. Contacted customer service and was told delivery was not guaranteed. Very poor service. DO NOT USE THIS MERCHANT!!!"

This review was modified by HeritagePark on February 11 2015 04:01:38 PM

2015-02-03

"Products tampered with. I ordered several hundred dollars worth of perfumes as they are listed much cheaper than my usual retailer (Sephora). The products arrived wrapped in plastic so I thought nothing. I noticed when I opened the first product that the scent was very mild. Curious, I compared it to my Sephora bottle and they were incomparable. I opened the others comparing them and they were ALL very weak, some bearing little resemblance to their Sephora bought sisters. Then I noticed the Viktor & Rolf codes had been removed from the box.
Customer service will not respond for comment or resolution.

This review was modified by Foxley on February 03 2015 01:29:03 PM

Share FragranceNet.com's store rating

FragranceNet.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

FragranceNet.com is not a merchant member
FragranceNet.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!