FragranceNet.cCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.98/10 1.98/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.08/10 2.08/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.56/10 1.56/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.17/10 1.17/10

"This another one of my satisfactory reviews. I keep finding deals with sites and get great result and low prices. While others are complaining, all i can say, and in this case - my wife is happy with the product, while I am happy with the price.

Will buy again.

"I placed my order 3 weeks ago, and was supposed to get my package in 2 business days (as advertised). I never received it! I spent about $80, got a receipt and haven't heard anything from the company for 2 weeks. Then I sent them a letter asking about the status of my order. Next day I got a reply saying that my order was processed, but not ready to be shipped yet, and I would be notified when they ship. A few days later they sent me an email that there was an attempted delivery. I provided business address for delivery, and they allegedly attempted to deliver on Saturday. There was no attempted delivery notice left, nothing. I contacted the company asking for either delivery or money back, and got a reply that they need 10 days to process either. They also said that my package is with the local post office, though it was supposed to be delivered by FedEx. A couple of days later they sent me another message that there was another attempted delivery during week days and business was closed. This is all bs, the business is opened Monday trough Friday from 9:30am to 6pm, and at the time of alleged attempted delivery it was definitely opened, and there were at least 10 people in the office to accept the package. Again, no attempted delivery notice was left, nothing. I tried contacting post office and schedule another delivery. It was supposed to be last Thursday, but nothing was delivered. I placed my order on march 20, and it's already April 11, and I have not received my order. I think this company is a scheme, nothing was shipped, they just take your money and you get nothing in return. If you want to do charity, better give your money to some charitable organization or a homeless person, don't invest in this scheme company. "

"I purchased several colognes from FragranceNet: Creed Millesime Imperial
CREED EROLFA by Creed
PACO RABANNE 1 MILLION
TOMMY BAHAMA SET SAIL ST BARTS
HEI by Alfred Sung
ETERNITY AQUA
PASHA DE CARTIER EDITION NOIRE
In the store this would have cost me $1,160 I only paid $485 for it.

I took the two Creed Bottles to NYC and got the bottles authenticated because I too was skeptical about the price. Both checked out just fine and the shipping only took a few days less than a week. I am sure during busy times of year the shipping can be delayed like holidays but most products can be delayed so I can't count that as a mark against them. Customer service for me was easy I just canceled a bottle of Bond 9 Wall Street because I wanted to push off the cost until next month but all it took was a simple e-mail no stress. I will say that the bottle of Tommy Bahama appeared to have leaked but that might have been from shipping or manufacturing. Either way the scents all smell just fine and I can't notice any difference and I wear them alot and some of the bottles I have bought retail and noticed no difference in quality or package design. In other words I think this company is ok so far.

modified review This review was modified by jnorton80 on April 01 2015 10:10:10 AM

"Absolutely the worst service I've ever experienced.
I called to confirm order status, they said I had no order
I informed them that the money had been deducted from my PayPal, gave them the transaction ID number to confirm
They insisted that I call PayPal to straighten out the problem
After literally an hour and being hung up on 4 different times.... Even by a so called supervisor, I finally got a resolution.

The fight and the disrespect I had to endure is uncalled for. Do yourself a favor and shop elsewhere

modified review This review was modified by Serg7219209 on February 25 2015 08:42:30 AM

"I live in Europe, Netherlands and I bought for the first time on 6 february a perfume on Fragrancenet.com.
They charged me 21% VAT on the total amount of perfume price plus shipping costs together. They told me that, in this way, I will not be subject to further VAT/taxes, the moment that my order reaches my country. (Netherlands, EU)
Well, my perfume is arrived on 14 february at the customs clearance of my country, and I heard I must pay 21% VAT.
In other words, I must pay VAT twice, because the customs did not receive any VAT from Fragrancenet, and yet they charged it to me!
I wrote several mails to Fragrancenet, I get always automatic response saying they cannot do anything about it.
In the last email, I wrote that then I want the VAT 21% they charged me, I want it back, then I pay that to the customs in the Netherlands.
(indeed we have a VAT 21% to be charged of a product imported from outside the EU)
I am really disappointed to be fooled and misleaded with false information by Fragrancenet, my perfume is still at customs clearance, I must pay twice th VAT, because Fragrancenet charged it to me, but kept that money for themselves! I do not need to say that they fooled me, yes, but only once and that I will warn every perfumista I know about this company.

modified review This review was modified by mari7 on February 19 2015 11:28:09 AM

"Stay away from this company !!!! I should have gone online and read all the bad reviews before I ordered anything, but no, I didn't so threw my 65.00 down the drain. This company should be closed. I ordered perfume in Dec 2014, received it right away BUT this was either old or a "kick off" I returned the same month for a refund and here i sit in Feb 2015 and still no refund. I have tried calling, calling, and calling but all i get is a recording to stay on the line and someone will help me, when i first started calling i would hang up after 10-15 minutes, but the last time i called i cleaned my kitchen, 3 bathrooms, and a bedroom after about 40 minutes was still getting that recording that someone would help me, so hung up. Later I went to the net and found out that mostly all the complaints were the same as mine. These people are horrible....do not order anything from them, they're shysters (think i spelled that wrong, but you know what i'm saying) I'm not through with them however, how dare they take. I now wish I had paid with my credit card, at least they would have given me credit on my account, but I paid thru ebay, and with ebay the hassle you go thru it's not worth it. I really believe the reviews they have on their site are phony, written by their own personnel.
Dottie Laurenzano

modified review This review was modified by maddey42 on February 18 2015 11:01:55 AM

"Ordered a Valentine's Day gift 8 days before the holiday and it was delivered AFTER Valentine's Day. Contacted customer service and was told delivery was not guaranteed. Very poor service. DO NOT USE THIS MERCHANT!!!"

modified review This review was modified by HeritagePark on February 11 2015 04:01:38 PM

"Products tampered with. I ordered several hundred dollars worth of perfumes as they are listed much cheaper than my usual retailer (Sephora). The products arrived wrapped in plastic so I thought nothing. I noticed when I opened the first product that the scent was very mild. Curious, I compared it to my Sephora bottle and they were incomparable. I opened the others comparing them and they were ALL very weak, some bearing little resemblance to their Sephora bought sisters. Then I noticed the Viktor & Rolf codes had been removed from the box.
Customer service will not respond for comment or resolution.

modified review This review was modified by Foxley on February 03 2015 01:29:03 PM

"I ordered 5 perfumes thinking I would keep a few and return the rest. they said that was fine. so i ordered several, got the order, kept two and returned the rest. it took several attempts to get a response from the company for the rma. but i eventually called (spent 30 minutes on hold) and that worked best.

I sent the three perfumes back over a month ago and have contacted them twice and have yet to see a refund. the perfume I kept was fine, but the fact that they don't respond to emails and take over a month for a refund is not okay.

I won't be using them again.

modified review This review was modified by socal1 on February 02 2015 10:12:36 PM

xeniabrown's Avatar
Tampa, Fl

"I have no idea why fragranceNet.com has SO many bad reviews! Wow! I am an honest consumer, reside in Tampa, FL I am a single mom, I love perfume and I don't have the money to afford department store prices.
I have purchased my favorite scent 'Ralph' and it is exactly the same as my bottle by Macys! The smell is wonderful and I get so many compliments when I wear it. I also purchased a bottle by Brittney Spears 'Radiance' and it smells just like the testers at Kohls. I also purchased J LO 'Still' and 'Glow', and a Viva la Juicy 'Tester' (it came with no cap) perfume. These scents are nice and strong, the girls at work always ask what I am wearing when they walk past my cubbie. I just recently purchased Marc Jacobs Honey and Alien for a friend. Due to the winter storm, my package was delayed and during the holiday season, I bought from several other companies like shoedazzle.com and justfab.com and I had to wait forever for my packages! I can understand waiting a long time for packages may be a pain in the a$$ but this is a legit company, and I will never by department stores again.

modified review This review was modified by xeniabrown on January 29 2015 02:51:11 PM

"My boyfriend ordered me a perfume gift from FragranceNet.com and when it arrived it was damaged. I completely understand that things happen and I'm ok with a replacement item. With that being said, I had a horrible time attempting to get a hold of FragranceNet on the phone. 5 calls later with hold times over 15 minutes and when I did reach a representative the one time I was disconnected. It was so frustrating. We finally sent an email and asked for a replacement product. We did get a response but there was no option for a replacement. They just sent us directions to send the product back. My boyfriend has had to call them twice to get his refund and the first refund was incorrect.

What a nightmare! Yes, they have good prices, but it's not worth the hassle if you have any issues at all.

"I have placed an order to be shipped Express so that I can get before Christmas. I did get it just in time 12/24/14. However, when I opened the box, it was EMPTY. I have emailed them plenty of times and no answer. I have called and been waiting for customer service for over two hours until I decided to give up. I have also contacted the carrier and there is nothing they can do until I contact fragrance.net. There is no way to contact them, so that means my money went to waste and it was a Christmas gift. I have ordered from fragrance.net before plenty of times and I have never been disappointed so I didn't have the need to contact them until now. I will never order from here again!"

modified review This review was modified by DianaSantos7690 on January 14 2015 10:36:58 AM

"Worst customer service ever.
Never respond messages/emails and very hard to reach on the phone.

modified review This review was modified by tcash31 on January 08 2015 12:16:21 PM

"I wish I could give this company zero stars. My experience with them goes beyond bad to worst. My order would still be in limbo had I not FINALLY been able to reach them today to find out that they had created a shipping label for my order on 12/29/14 but still had not shipped it as of today. Combine that with a very limited window of time to call them directly (9AM-5PM eastern time - I am at work then) and the longest hold times I have experienced in a very long while (15-30 minutes each for 3 different calls). HOWEVER, if you want to PLACE a new order they are available 24 hours 7 days a week. So they will be happy to take your order and your money but could care less if you have an issue and need some customer service. I won't make the mistake of ordering from them again. I plan to post this review everywhere I can and hopefully keep others from falling into the same fate I did. AVOID THIS COMPANY at all costs. Really."

modified review This review was modified by Jkirch on January 05 2015 03:49:31 PM

"Ordered dior home intense on 12.20/2014. never received my order. they shipped fedex smartpost. package made it to post office then vanishes after. promised to refund my money but so far hasn't posted to my bank account. giving them until 01/7/2015 to refund my money or I will contact bank for a charge back as well as reporting them to the better business bureau "

Share FragranceNet.com's store rating

FragranceNet.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

FragranceNet.com is not a merchant member
FragranceNet.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!