FragranceNet.cCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.90/10 1.90/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.02/10 2.02/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.77/10 0.77/10

"My boyfriend ordered me a perfume gift from FragranceNet.com and when it arrived it was damaged. I completely understand that things happen and I'm ok with a replacement item. With that being said, I had a horrible time attempting to get a hold of FragranceNet on the phone. 5 calls later with hold times over 15 minutes and when I did reach a representative the one time I was disconnected. It was so frustrating. We finally sent an email and asked for a replacement product. We did get a response but there was no option for a replacement. They just sent us directions to send the product back. My boyfriend has had to call them twice to get his refund and the first refund was incorrect.

What a nightmare! Yes, they have good prices, but it's not worth the hassle if you have any issues at all.

"I have placed an order to be shipped Express so that I can get before Christmas. I did get it just in time 12/24/14. However, when I opened the box, it was EMPTY. I have emailed them plenty of times and no answer. I have called and been waiting for customer service for over two hours until I decided to give up. I have also contacted the carrier and there is nothing they can do until I contact fragrance.net. There is no way to contact them, so that means my money went to waste and it was a Christmas gift. I have ordered from fragrance.net before plenty of times and I have never been disappointed so I didn't have the need to contact them until now. I will never order from here again!"

modified review This review was modified by DianaSantos7690 on January 14 2015 10:36:58 AM

"Worst customer service ever.
Never respond messages/emails and very hard to reach on the phone.

modified review This review was modified by tcash31 on January 08 2015 12:16:21 PM

"I wish I could give this company zero stars. My experience with them goes beyond bad to worst. My order would still be in limbo had I not FINALLY been able to reach them today to find out that they had created a shipping label for my order on 12/29/14 but still had not shipped it as of today. Combine that with a very limited window of time to call them directly (9AM-5PM eastern time - I am at work then) and the longest hold times I have experienced in a very long while (15-30 minutes each for 3 different calls). HOWEVER, if you want to PLACE a new order they are available 24 hours 7 days a week. So they will be happy to take your order and your money but could care less if you have an issue and need some customer service. I won't make the mistake of ordering from them again. I plan to post this review everywhere I can and hopefully keep others from falling into the same fate I did. AVOID THIS COMPANY at all costs. Really."

modified review This review was modified by Jkirch on January 05 2015 03:49:31 PM

"Ordered dior home intense on 12.20/2014. never received my order. they shipped fedex smartpost. package made it to post office then vanishes after. promised to refund my money but so far hasn't posted to my bank account. giving them until 01/7/2015 to refund my money or I will contact bank for a charge back as well as reporting them to the better business bureau "

"Do not ever order from this place its a fucking joke. Paid for 2 day shipping got the box a week and a half later and the box looked like a car ran it over i didn't even touch the box i sent back. For a month straight I tried calling customer service and after waiting than for an hour and a half and a month later this fucking bitch wants to give me an attitude so I started yelling at her and she shut up than. Never order from this place its beyond a joke. . . . . . . "

modified review This review was modified by Salinareese on January 02 2015 02:12:55 PM

"On 12/14/2014 I placed an order at Fragrancenet.com for several perfumes for total of $200+
The perfumes were meant as Christmas gifts. On 12/23/2014 since I didn't receive my order, I checked the status of my order and noticed it was put on hold. I called the customer service, with no luck - the machine was giving me a response that I need to call during the regular business hours (and that's when I was calling them). I sent e-mail with question what happened to my order. Today, 12/31/2014, the order is still on hold, and no response to my e-mail (sent on 12/23/2014).
I've been calling to their customer service every other day and wasn't able to speak with ANYBODY in the customer service unit. Today I wrote to them second e-mail with request to cancel my order. I was attracted by their low prices and discount, but as a result of that the gifts for my friends didn't arrive neither for Christmas nor for the New Year. I had to buy alternative gifts to save the holiday.

I shop online for fragrances a lot, and this is the first web site with such frustrating and truly terrible shopping experience, and non-existent customer service.

Luckily, my credit card hasn't been charged yet. I hope the order will be cancelled per my request. If my request won't be satisfied, and if my card will be charged - I will complain to my credit card company.

I do not want to do any business with Fragrancenet.com again, and will recommend to all my friends not to buy anything from them.

modified review This review was modified by littlemouse on December 31 2014 03:34:48 PM

"Disappointing. I researched this company online before I bought 3.4 oz Hanae Mori for my Mom as a Christmas gift. I saw the numerous bad reviews, negative feedback, broken bottle complaints and such. I didn't listen, and I thought it couldn't happen to me, until I received a package with huge stains from perfume leakage. The FedEx delivery man said that denying the package was the best course of action, so that's what I did. No perfume gift for Mom on Christmas Day or even the following days. DON'T TAKE THE CHANCE, because the low price isn't worth the huge risk."

modified review This review was modified by KhyKemp on December 31 2014 12:21:14 PM

"I have a bad experience doing business with them. Before you order anything from this crappy company give them a call, try to get someone on the phone, see if you will be able to speak with someone just in case something goes wrong with your order. Their phone is dead, no respond to emails and before you place an order take two minutes to read their reviews. I did not take my time to read what other customers had to deal with and now I am very sorry. "

"I bought online and paid with Paypal. One email said the order was being processed and would be shipped. The next email said that the order was cancelled that I needed to notify them, if I think this is in error. Based on Reseller Ratings, I saw that they have a history of needed additional information and delaying orders, so I agreed to the canceled order. When I checked on Paypal to see if the order has been canceled, it was not canceled nor the money refunded. I also discovered that the company had flagged my account, so that I could not use Paypal. It took me over an hour on the phone with two representatives from Paypal customer service plus I need to wait another 24 hours for the flag to be deleted by Paypal before I can use the Paypal account again. I strongly recommend to stay away from this reseller."

modified review This review was modified by Gideli on December 29 2014 07:17:38 AM

"Ordered 3 days ago. Order has not shipped. Customer service phone is constantly busy. I have ordered before from fragrancenet but not happy with the service at all"

"I have purchased from this site on many occasions over the last five years. I've ordered perfume, body and skin care and make up. I've never had a problem with anything being a knock off or fake and I've order Yves Saint Laurent and Givenchy perfumes and I've been very happy with them. However there are two things that are really bugging me about this site now. Recently it has taken forever to get my order. They will charge my card and the order will sit for up to five business days prior to even being picked up by Fedex. This leads me to the next problem. They ship via Fedex then Fedex drops it off at the post office and then I have to wait another two days for a failing gov't business to have no special reason to deliver the parcel in a timely fashion. My last order was posted. November 12 and I finally got it Dec 6. That's a bit long given that I could order something from the UK and get it a week earlier than a parcel from this company. Finally they have gotten a bit too gimmicky. This last order I bought a tube of mascara and a bottle of lotion. At a high end local retailer the mascara retails for $30 and the lotion for $52. Fragrance had their retail price for $37 and the lotion of $66. After their 25% off coupon. I only saved about $4 on both...if that. So their retail price is way beyond even the manufactures retail price. They hike up the retail price so there's only a tiny savings. I saved around $7 on state and city taxes and a drive to Nordstroms. But for the time it takes to get to the consumer one must ask if it's worth the $11 savings is worth it. I HATE taxes, so I don't mind the wait, I don't need it immediately. I just find their retail price disingenuous. In their defense, I think that those who say that they've received knock-offs, I think that the product might be old or stored poorly. It's not a great excuse for Fragrancenet. I've ordered discontinued perfumes that have been perfect. It was those perfumes that got me ordering from this site to begin with after googling stuff I used to wear and finding it on this site. I am unsure whether or not I will continue to order things I can purchase locally due to the time it takes and their misleading "retail prices". I knew when I ordered it was inflated, but in the future, I'm not sure I'm going to reward that pricing with my business. "

modified review This review was modified by Mkatsonova on December 11 2014 09:08:31 PM

" I have worn YSL fragrances for years this is not authentic product. this site is a total waste of your time and money. the perfumes are fake. I purchased Yves Saint Laurent
Paris Roses and the scent lasts for 30 seconds if even that. the top came right off with the lid telling me this is not authentic item as this has never happened. they don't respond to your email. and charge a 20% restocking fee if returned opened. so of course you have to open it to find out it is fake . this is how they still make money if you are not satisfied. Who would be satisfied with a perfume that doesn't smell. I have worn YSL fragrances for years. don't believe the fake reviews here.

modified review This review was modified by rmoniemony1 on December 08 2014 07:08:19 AM

"I just want to give credit where credit is due. I've ordered 3 times from this company over the past year and never had any problems. The last order I made came surprisingly fast, despite the weather issues in the east coast. I've also googled perfumes I've ordered from them and their prices really are the cheapest online. Hell yeah I'll order from them again!"

modified review This review was modified by MrsPanda on November 26 2014 01:14:03 PM

"I wonder why fragrancenet.com is getting all these bad reviews. I have bought over 40 different designer fragrances including testers from this company. All were original.

I also never had any issue with their customer service. I do not work at fragranceNet.com. anyway.

modified review This review was modified by Akajehova3 on November 08 2014 09:21:38 PM

FragranceNet.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

FragranceNet.com is not a merchant member
FragranceNet.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!