FragranceNet.cCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.18/10 3.18/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.18/10 3.18/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10

"I have purchased from this site on many occasions over the last five years. I've ordered perfume, body and skin care and make up. I've never had a problem with anything being a knock off or fake and I've order Yves Saint Laurent and Givenchy perfumes and I've been very happy with them. However there are two things that are really bugging me about this site now. Recently it has taken forever to get my order. They will charge my card and the order will sit for up to five business days prior to even being picked up by Fedex. This leads me to the next problem. They ship via Fedex then Fedex drops it off at the post office and then I have to wait another two days for a failing gov't business to have no special reason to deliver the parcel in a timely fashion. My last order was posted. November 12 and I finally got it Dec 6. That's a bit long given that I could order something from the UK and get it a week earlier than a parcel from this company. Finally they have gotten a bit too gimmicky. This last order I bought a tube of mascara and a bottle of lotion. At a high end local retailer the mascara retails for $30 and the lotion for $52. Fragrance had their retail price for $37 and the lotion of $66. After their 25% off coupon. I only saved about $4 on both...if that. So their retail price is way beyond even the manufactures retail price. They hike up the retail price so there's only a tiny savings. I saved around $7 on state and city taxes and a drive to Nordstroms. But for the time it takes to get to the consumer one must ask if it's worth the $11 savings is worth it. I HATE taxes, so I don't mind the wait, I don't need it immediately. I just find their retail price disingenuous. In their defense, I think that those who say that they've received knock-offs, I think that the product might be old or stored poorly. It's not a great excuse for Fragrancenet. I've ordered discontinued perfumes that have been perfect. It was those perfumes that got me ordering from this site to begin with after googling stuff I used to wear and finding it on this site. I am unsure whether or not I will continue to order things I can purchase locally due to the time it takes and their misleading "retail prices". I knew when I ordered it was inflated, but in the future, I'm not sure I'm going to reward that pricing with my business. "

modified review This review was modified by Mkatsonova on December 11 2014 09:08:31 PM

" I have worn YSL fragrances for years this is not authentic product. this site is a total waste of your time and money. the perfumes are fake. I purchased Yves Saint Laurent
Paris Roses and the scent lasts for 30 seconds if even that. the top came right off with the lid telling me this is not authentic item as this has never happened. they don't respond to your email. and charge a 20% restocking fee if returned opened. so of course you have to open it to find out it is fake . this is how they still make money if you are not satisfied. Who would be satisfied with a perfume that doesn't smell. I have worn YSL fragrances for years. don't believe the fake reviews here.

modified review This review was modified by rmoniemony1 on December 08 2014 07:08:19 AM

"I just want to give credit where credit is due. I've ordered 3 times from this company over the past year and never had any problems. The last order I made came surprisingly fast, despite the weather issues in the east coast. I've also googled perfumes I've ordered from them and their prices really are the cheapest online. Hell yeah I'll order from them again!"

modified review This review was modified by MrsPanda on November 26 2014 01:14:03 PM

"I wonder why fragrancenet.com is getting all these bad reviews. I have bought over 40 different designer fragrances including testers from this company. All were original.

I also never had any issue with their customer service. I do not work at fragranceNet.com. anyway.

modified review This review was modified by Akajehova3 on November 08 2014 09:21:38 PM

"DO NOT PURCHASE PERFUME FROM THIS RETAILER! IT IS NOT LEGITIMATE PRODUCT! I ordered a bottle of Flowerbomb Eau de Parfum . When the box came, it was wrapped in cellophane that looked correct, but when the cellophane was removed and I opened the perfume box, it had been clearly been tampered with. The secret code and two other areas of the box lining had been removed with an Exacto knife. The cardboard piece holding the bottle in place was both crumpled and torn. I honestly can't tell if the product has been tampered with but with the evidence of the box tampering, I'm not taking any chances ever again!"

modified review This review was modified by DJoan64 on October 05 2014 10:02:32 PM

"I was really skeptical to order from here, but I ordered a Burberry perfume and it came in about a week and was perfect! The box hadn't been opened, the perfume smelt amazing and the bottle was completely full. I'm not sure why it's getting such bad reviews, I had a good experience. I could also track my package so I knew when it was going to arrive. "

"Very bad service.

Ordering online is not so bad but the delivery service is horrible. The mix of FedEx and Usps...is horrible

FragranceNet.com User

"Horrible customer service. I ordered lotion for my sister and had it shipped to her house. She received the tester! It had the tester label and was over 1/4 empty. That is disgusting. When I called the customer service department they said they would ship a new one and they would send me a return label to send back the tester. It was their mistake. Why should I go through all this hassle? I would never order from them again or recommend them to anyone else. "

"I have purchased several items from this site over the years and the one time that I contact them to complain about the authenticity of the product and wanting to return it, they can't find the order in their system; consequently they cannot issue a return authorization. Great customer service, NOT! "

modified review This review was modified by MAshopper on August 19 2014 05:31:28 AM

"I want to communicate to the online community that CVS sells products from FragranceNet.com! It is a shame!...CVS is not transparent. Be all aware of that. If you buy a perfum at CVS it is going to come from FragranceNet.com! Do not buy at CVS...CVS does not mention anything about that during the order process and delivery. I made this mistake recently...Also..CVS sells fragrancenet.com products with a higher price! Unbelievable!"

"Ordered a Paul Sebastian Gift set (4 oz eau de cologne/4 oz aftershave) and separate after shave lotion. My card was charged immediately BUT my order did not get picked up until 17/June? It then didn't arrive via FedEx until 24/Jun. This was supposed to be a Father's Day gift for my uncle, to be delivered 2-day express: I got 2 emails saying if I clicked on the email, the promo code for that would be applied; did it to both and it only gave me standard free s/h. I emailed customer service and they said the code for 2-day expired? They didn't care I forwarded them the first of 2 emails with the date/time stamp to see I'd just received those.

They did not honor their word, they did not fix their mistake and they took ELEVEN days to deliver something that should have been here in THREE?!?? I'm never doing business with them again!

modified review This review was modified by Repaso82 on June 26 2014 01:03:42 PM

"I ordered 2 perfumes and 1 arrived pretty much empty. It was wrapped in bubble wrap but leaked through it and whole carton box was soaked wet. I called them, waited for 40 min on the phone and gave up. I emailed them showing multiple pictures, no response. I called them again and the customer service lady finally picked up and said they will do partial refund. A month later and my money is still not refunded. I called again and very rude lady on the phone was continuously interrupting me, wouldn't let me speak at all. Basically she wanted me to send the product back before they issue any refund. Why didn't you tell me that a month ago??? You think I kept that soaking wet and reeking box all this time in case you ask me to ship it back??? Dumb customer service. Not a serious company. I'd rather spend a few more dollars and be certain I will receive a good qualty product and I'm treated with respect and appreciation as a customer should be treated. www.frangrancenet.com = unprofessionalism "

modified review This review was modified by discoK on June 18 2014 12:03:52 PM

"I've ordered Ferragamo eau de toilette. It is does not look like real one. I still have another bottle from Ferragamo store. Original perfume is clear liquid. The one that I received from Fragrancenet is yellow color. It is definitely fake. "

modified review This review was modified by edzak1 on June 17 2014 08:07:58 AM

"Placed a order for a product on 05/30 it was delivered today 06/06. Based on the reviews I read here about this merchant I thought oh no I made a bad choice to try and save a few dollars.

The item I wanted was easy to find on their website, the checkout process was standard for any web merchant, email status of the order was timely. I ordered late Friday evening. My order was sent to warehouse for fulfillment on Monday and a tracking number was generated. Order shipped Tuesday and was delivered today Friday 06/04/2014. I received exactly what I ordered and am happy with my purchase and my experience with this merchant.

I must add that some people have said that positive reviews are only coming from employees, shills, etc. and that I am in no way related to or knew of this merchant before I placed my order.

When this bottle of cologne is starting to get low, I will definitely order from here again.

modified review This review was modified by bill7718 on June 06 2014 05:52:29 PM

"I placed an order on May 23rd and received an email that they need more information to process the order. I called and gave additional information to customer service representative. She was unprofessional.
I continue to receive emails that my order is on hold because they need an additional information. I sending emails back that information was given over the phone and asking to process the order.
Today is May 29th, end of the day, my order is still on hold.
Unprofessional!

modified review This review was modified by Costus on May 29 2014 08:57:08 PM

FragranceNet.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

FragranceNet.com is not a merchant member
FragranceNet.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!