FragranceNet.c Coupons
  • Rating 3.33/10 79 reviews

FragranceNet.com is not a merchant member
    FragranceNet.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • FragranceNet.com contact information

Product & services pricing Rating 6.33/10 6.33/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.00/10 3.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.00/10 3.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.29/10 2.29/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"I have ordered several fragrances from this merchant over the past five years or so. I worked in cosmetics and fragrances for quite a few years and would be able to recognize counterfeit packaging. Everything I have received from FragranceNet has been legit.

As for the observation that a fragrance doesn't smell the same as what you bought ten years or however long ago: fragrance companies have been changing some of their ingredients, even in France. This has been due to allergens, animal testing, availability of substances, etc. They don't publicize this, but it does happen every so often.

"Do not buy from this company. Poor shipping, poor customer service and poor customer communication. Their shipping is abysmally slow, it is impossible to get through to them, as their phone lines are constantly busy. I ordered by 12/15 and my order was shipped only by 12/21! It will be delivered by 12/30 only (mat be).
Due to their unconscionable delays in my order leaving their warehouse, none of my gifts were received in time for Christmas.
My guests have come and gone, leaving without their gifts I carefully chose. I was embarrassed, hurt, and humiliated that I had no presents for them except your empty promises that they would eventually be delivered.
As a quadriplegic, I have no choice but to shop online. And this company has ruined Christmas for me with their shipment delays.

modified review This review was modified by welldann on December 29 2013 08:47:08 AM

"DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE!!!! I ordered a $90 bottle of Angel Eau de parfum. I ordered this as a Christmas Gift (in October) when the Shrink wrap was opened 12/25 the box had clearly been tampered with. The secret code for recording this product on the manufacturer's website has been removed with a X acto knife. And the Perfume itself did not smell authentic. The bottle is cheaply made, a fake, I highly suspect. They did not respond to my email complaint and after talking to the unpleasant customer service rep, I was offered a return (even though out of their 30 day returnwindow) after a 20% restocking fee. They would not replace the product. The rep would not let me speak to a supervisor. Shady, very shady. Buyer beware."

modified review This review was modified by SallySueSmo on December 26 2013 08:51:00 AM

"I ordered last week with the promise of free 3 day shipping guaranteed christmas delivery. Of course I didnt read these reviews till AFTER I have tried to call them and the number is CONSTANTLY busy. Not a happy camper here because it doesnt even show its been shipped yet even tho the confirmation email shows it to be in stock in confirmation email. I live about 2 hrs from Deer Park Ny. Since I paid via pay pal I have protection which is nice but this is ridiculous "

modified review This review was modified by nymedicmel on December 23 2013 09:09:20 AM

"Unfortunately my experience seems to be the same as others. I placed my order a week ago and online it stated that it was in their warehouse shipping. Well after two calls to the worst customer service call center in history (30 min wait and 40 min wait) the first time I called 4 days ago I was told it was shipping and the website would have my tracking number by the end of the day. After waiting until midnight on Friday with no change i tried to call on Saturday only to find out you can place a phone order but if you have a problem call back Monday. After calling Monday and waiting my 40 minutes on hold I was told they didn't even have my item in stock. NEVER AGAIN"

modified review This review was modified by piersoj on December 23 2013 07:32:36 AM

"This company really made me nervous. I ordered a bottle of perfume for my wife on 12/16. It luckily arrived on the evening of 12/24, but it was a crap shoot on whether it was actually coming by Christmas or not. Good prices, but make sure you order with lots of shipping time built in."

modified review This review was modified by PGarrison on December 26 2013 07:22:29 AM

"I wish I had read the reviews before I placed my order. Their shipping time is terrible and their customer service is impossible to reach. I should have stuck to my guns and stuck with a small business."

modified review This review was modified by shopper1105 on December 20 2013 09:08:40 AM

"Do not buy from this company. Poor shipping, poor customer service and poor customer communication. Their shipping is abysmally slow, it is impossible to get through to them, as their phone lines are constantly busy. I ordered 3 days ago and my order is not shipped. By contrast, every other seller I have done business with this Christmas is shipping orders within HOURS of receiving the purchase. "

modified review This review was modified by hollygolightly on December 20 2013 07:06:53 AM

"Of course I read all of these reviews AFTER I placed my order and became worried. So lets start.. Pricing on this site is awesome. I've known plenty of people who have purchased from them and the fragrances seem legit, smell wise and package wise, no complaints there (of course I cannot say whether or not this is true for my order.. yet) MY BIGGEST COMPLAINT: I placed the order on December 13th, that same day received and email saying it was in the warehouse (YAY!), my items were shipped on December 16th, with tracking number and all. Tracking was not updated till today 12/19 with the estimated delivery of 12/23, This site uses FedEx smartpost.. PROBABLY THE SLOWEST SHIPPING IMAGINABLE. And I did give some benefit of the doubt due to holiday season.. BUT I LIVE A TOWN OVER FROM (DEER PARK, NY) WHERE IT IS BEING SHIPPED FROM AND MY PACKAGE HAS TO TAKE DETOURS THROUGH NJ AND PA (SO FAR, WONDER WHERES NEXT)! Overall I think the site/products are legit, but if you're trying to get this by some sort of a deadline, order with well enough time."

modified review This review was modified by ks631 on December 19 2013 04:31:44 PM

"AFTER READING ALL THE NEGATIVE REVIEWS I WAS VERY MUCH WORRIED THAT I WASNT GOING TO GET THE REAL DEAL! WELL I PLACED MY ORDER GOTTEN A TRACKING EMAIL AND THEN MY ORDER WAS SHIPPED! I DIDNT WAIT THAT LONG FOR THE ORDER. I OPENED THE BOX AND ALL MY PACKAGES WERE WRAPPED IN THE SHRINK WRAP AND IT IS VERY MUCH REAL! AND I GOING TO ORDER FROM THEM AGAIN IN THE FUTURE! I HOPE THIS REVIEW HELPS OTHERS BECAUSE THE NEGATIVE REVIEWS WILL SCARE OTHERS AWAY!"

"Don't order from this site. It used to be fine may be a few years ago. I made an order and paid promptly. Fragrance net did not send me a confirmation email. Then when I checked the site my order sat in their " warehouse" for three days. I made my purchase on Monday and it was eligible for free shipping. Which is 4-7 business days. However my order didn't ship till the Fifth day and it wasn't delivered by the date which Fragrancenet claimed will be delivered. It sat in a FEDEX LOCATION SOMEWHERE WITH NO UPDATE ON DELIVERY. Then I checked again they moved the delivery date to another date. I TRIED TO CALL THE FRAGRANCE NET NO ONE ANSWERS THE CALL NO ONE RESPONDS TO EMAILS. I wanted the perfume to be a gift but I guess being Thrifty to buy from a discount network can cause problems.
The prices are Low but THE SERVICE, AND CUSTOMER SERVICE IS NOT WORTH THE HEADACHE. I will just save and go to the Store and even go the the actual manufacturer and pay shipping and get it on time.

modified review This review was modified by Belleza on December 10 2013 11:34:42 AM

"I have been a customer of FragranceNet.com for a few years. I usually just order Quelque Fleurs by Houbigant and Eternity. I rarely wear any other fragrance besides Queque fleurs and have found the fragrance to be packaged beautifully and smell appropriately. Sometimes I find the color a little light but I have always been happy with the fragrance and its lasting power. It does last me the entire day and I constantly receive compliments from strangers on my fragrance, even though I usually don't smell it on me after awhile. I was horrified to read such awful reviews of this company, especially the snot and nose hair on the Paris Hilton perfume! I have never (knock on wood) had issues with shipping, missing/incorrect items etc. and in fact just placed another order today as I found a good price on a lovely Quelque fleurs gift set."

"I placed an order with FragranceNet.com on 10/22/13 for 8 items.
I received the order three weeks later on 11/12/13, and all of the items in the box were saturated in liquid soap, which had leaked inside the box. I immediately called customer service, and instead of listening to what I was trying to tell her, she started talking over me. I asked to speak to a supervisor, and was told none was available - she would leave a note. I got home and on my computer was a return authorization (I did not request this). I guess they want me to wash off the mess inside this box, go buy another box, and mail all of this stuff back to them??? No way - EXPENSIVE LESSON - DO NOT BUY HERE!!!

modified review This review was modified by earthkeeper21 on March 20 2014 11:48:18 AM

"This company is probably ok, but didn't resolve my problem. I ordered Kerastose Men's Daily Care Anti-Oily shampoo. (It has a green label). It took a long time, but when I received my order, it was incorrect as they sent me the regular Daily Care. (With an orange label). They gladly sent me a return label, and I returned it asking for the correct item. After a month, I received my order, however, once again, it was the wrong order! This time they sent it with each bottle with the lid taped. I called customer service, and the woman couldn't believe it. I figure someone has cataloged the wrong item, but it's taken 3 months for me to get the wrong item twice. I'm going to order from someone else now. "

"Great service...I was surprised. Received an expensive bottle of Joy that was cracked. I needed my order number and when they received it they sent a return shipping label and refunded my money at the end of the month. It was professional and timely. I ordered a new bottle which arrived in good order. Well done Fragrance.net"

modified review This review was modified by overthemoonlabradoodles on October 31 2013 02:47:46 PM