Stores > FragranceNet.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.42/10 5.42/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.42/10 5.42/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review FragranceNet.com by clicking a star below.
2017-09-27

AWFUL AND RUDE!!!!!!

"I was given a 35% off coupon at the top of the website- that's what drew me in..as i shopped their site gave me the 35% off price so I added a few things to my cart and then went to check out and the offer was gone. I spent 49 minutes on hold to get through to an agent- there were 30 callers ahead of me- which tells you I'm not the only one getting screwed here! she then told me that on her end, she has no way to add a coupon! When i went to tell her that I spent 49 minutes on hold to get to her, she hung up on me!! AWFUL AND SO SO SO SO SO RUDE. There's so much competition online, no need to buy from them EVER!"

2017-08-31

2014

"It's been a while great service"

2017-06-02

All Authentic...In your dreams!

"Bought 2 original Ralph Lauren Polo EDT's. Merchandise arrived, smelled odd so I called and ordered a $5 sample that came a couple days later in a plain little clear bottle (obviously decanted because it was not a Polo sample like you get in department stores) When the sample arrived it was different smelling than the bottled Polo so I took it all to an ULTA Store in my town and asked to speak to the fragrance expert. She took out the Polo tester bottle she had on the shelf and also a polo sample in a little cardboard sheaf and compared samples.
1. The Fragrance.com aka FragranceNet.com sample and the Fragrance Net Polo bottle did not smell the same so one was fake.
2. The ULTA sample spray and the FragranceNet Polo bottle I received did not smell the same.
3. I purchased 2 bottles of Polo at ULTA yesterday and took along the samples I saved of the Fragrance.com products. FAKE. Polo has a promo going on now and I received two weekender Polo bags along with the two 4 oz authentic Polo EDT (I would rather pay $85 each for real and get a $40 bag free than pay $45 for fake and be treated rudely on the telephone by a Fragnet trained employee who enjoys abusing us seniors.
4. Watch out when a company broadcasts how real and authentic they are. The proof is in the pudding. It took me time and some non refundable money to expose these guys and I am not happy about it because I have purchase lots of stuff from them over the years. Fake? not sure about any orders except this last one for polo. Definitely not from Ralph Lauren...more like back door and over the fence.

2017-05-04

Customer service severely lacking and website is not very user friendly

"Had problems with the website and chatted with support. They weren't able to help me so I asked for a supervisor and was given an email address. I sent an email there and did not hear anything back for several days. Had to contact support again and have them follow up on my request. They assured me it was the correct email for Pamela, the supervisor. Several days after that I got a lackluster email from her saying basically "sorry you had issues". I have since sent several other emails to her and have not heard back.

For a subsequent order I tried to use Shoprunner, but the website was unresponsive. Could not get any feedback about that either.
Not very happy with either their website nor their customer service (even though the representatives on the chat were friendly).

2017-04-18

Never a problem.

"I've been shopping with Fragrancenet for years. I have never had a problem with any of their fragrances. All have been authentic and received in a reasonable amount of time. I have never found a website with better prices. I don't plan on buying my perfumes anywhere else."

2017-04-13

7 years and still Happy.

"I have been shopping with them online for the last 7 years and I have always been happy. They have sold out of my scent and now I am going to try another company wish me luck."

2017-03-23

Fantastic service

"Fantastic service both fragerances delivered to uk in 6 days and perfumes are the original boxes.
I would not hesitate to order from them again.
Its about time they were given a good review!!!!

WOLFRUNNER.

2017-03-23

Was Sold Counterfeit Calvin Klein Esacpe for Men

"I purchased Calvin Klein Escape for men (eau de toilette spray 3.4 oz Item # 122757). It turned out to be counterfeit. It was confirmed by Calvin Klein with the pictures I took and sent them. I also took the bottle to Macy's and they confirmed it too. The bottle was also tampered with. It also took a very long tie to receive my order. I been using this fragrance for over 10 years and knew soon as I sprayed it, something wasn't right. I contacted FragranceNet.com and they were of NO help. They just spammed my email with their offers after I unsubscribed from their list. To my benefit my Citicard covered my loss. So Buyer Beware!"

2017-01-11

Complete rip off merchants

"Don't bother

They over charge, don't want to fix issues and send damaged goods

Their website is deceitful based on false totals when you purchase

2017-01-06

Pretty Nice Shopping Experiences

"I have ordered more than 8-10 times in the past with FragranceNet.com (all with Men's EDT & Women Perfumes) and the last order was 2 weeks ago and came last week. All of the products came perfectly as described every time (either in Retail box or tester) . I don't know why there are complains here. I still keep business with them and recommended!"

2017-01-05

WHAT A RIP OFF... SOLD ME CHEAP KNOCK OFF THAT I GAVE AS A GIFT... HOW EMBARASSING

"I ordered a bottle of Clinique "Happy" for my mother for Christmas. She has had the parfume before and liked it. Whatever FragranceNet.com sent was not the original. I was too embarrassed to ask for it back to return it. I emailed Fragrance.net.com about the parfume and said it was either a bad batch, old or something went wrong with it. They sent me some form letter about the return and said I would have to pay for the return shipping. Needless to say I will never do business with them again and will post everywhere that they are a rip off. I tried several times to call them but you can never get through their customer service phone lines. Don't think you're getting a deal... you're getting the shaft!"

2016-12-19

A TOTAL SCAM AND FRAUD

"This company is a total scam! never received my order but they did charge my credit card, and you can never chat or speak with anyone! Its such a fraud and scam !! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY !!!!"

2016-12-08

Authentice Perfumes!

"Authentic and great prices!

For November to December 2016, I got all these from FragranceNet.com: Yves Saint Laurent Black Opuim 3 oz $96.99, Viktor & Rolf Bonbon 1.7 oz $82.99, Mont Blanc Individuel 2.5 oz $30.99, L*lita Lempicka Le Premier 2.7 oz $30.99, Valentino Valentina 1.7 oz $61.99.

The Viktor & Rolf fragrance has a code on the inside of the box and the code worked on the official Viktor & Rolf site.

I trust FragranceNet.com and will continue buying from it.

2016-06-15

NO COMPLAINTS HERE!!! :)

"I placed an order on fragrance.net on 6/9/16 and on 6/10/16 I got an e-mail saying my order was on hold because they couldn't verify billing address for credit card, I called them back and got an answer right away gave them the information they needed and that same day my order was clear and got a tracking number on the 11th, today is 6/15 and I my order was just delivered. I have to say after reading all these reviews I was getting a little paranoid but everything was delivered in perfect condition and it smells the way it should, I would know!!! I been using same perfumes for last 15years. I have to give a great review to fragrance.net not only did I save a lot of money but I'm a first time happy customer, will definitely buy from them again."

2016-05-20

Unfair Shipping Policies, Counterfeit Products

"Items I ordered aren't authentic. Because I opened one item, their policies indicate I have to pay a 20% restocking fee."

Share FragranceNet.com's store rating

FragranceNet.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

FragranceNet.com is not a merchant member
FragranceNet.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!