Stores > FragranceNet.com

Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
2017-01-11

Complete rip off merchants

"Don't bother

They over charge, don't want to fix issues and send damaged goods

Their website is deceitful based on false totals when you purchase

2017-01-06

Pretty Nice Shopping Experiences

"I have ordered more than 8-10 times in the past with FragranceNet.com (all with Men's EDT & Women Perfumes) and the last order was 2 weeks ago and came last week. All of the products came perfectly as described every time (either in Retail box or tester) . I don't know why there are complains here. I still keep business with them and recommended!"

2017-01-05

WHAT A RIP OFF... SOLD ME CHEAP KNOCK OFF THAT I GAVE AS A GIFT... HOW EMBARASSING

"I ordered a bottle of Clinique "Happy" for my mother for Christmas. She has had the parfume before and liked it. Whatever FragranceNet.com sent was not the original. I was too embarrassed to ask for it back to return it. I emailed Fragrance.net.com about the parfume and said it was either a bad batch, old or something went wrong with it. They sent me some form letter about the return and said I would have to pay for the return shipping. Needless to say I will never do business with them again and will post everywhere that they are a rip off. I tried several times to call them but you can never get through their customer service phone lines. Don't think you're getting a deal... you're getting the shaft!"

This review was modified by Kevincorp7 on January 06 2017 07:53:20 AM

2016-12-19

A TOTAL SCAM AND FRAUD

"This company is a total scam! never received my order but they did charge my credit card, and you can never chat or speak with anyone! Its such a fraud and scam !! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY !!!!"

This review was modified by mininna33 on December 19 2016 08:03:35 AM

2016-12-08

Authentice Perfumes!

"Authentic and great prices!

For November to December 2016, I got all these from FragranceNet.com: Yves Saint Laurent Black Opuim 3 oz $96.99, Viktor & Rolf Bonbon 1.7 oz $82.99, Mont Blanc Individuel 2.5 oz $30.99, L*lita Lempicka Le Premier 2.7 oz $30.99, Valentino Valentina 1.7 oz $61.99.

The Viktor & Rolf fragrance has a code on the inside of the box and the code worked on the official Viktor & Rolf site.

I trust FragranceNet.com and will continue buying from it.

This review was modified by abc1111 on December 08 2016 01:02:19 PM

2016-06-15

NO COMPLAINTS HERE!!! :)

"I placed an order on fragrance.net on 6/9/16 and on 6/10/16 I got an e-mail saying my order was on hold because they couldn't verify billing address for credit card, I called them back and got an answer right away gave them the information they needed and that same day my order was clear and got a tracking number on the 11th, today is 6/15 and I my order was just delivered. I have to say after reading all these reviews I was getting a little paranoid but everything was delivered in perfect condition and it smells the way it should, I would know!!! I been using same perfumes for last 15years. I have to give a great review to fragrance.net not only did I save a lot of money but I'm a first time happy customer, will definitely buy from them again."

This review was modified by dera21 on June 15 2016 11:44:00 AM

2016-05-20

Unfair Shipping Policies, Counterfeit Products

"Items I ordered aren't authentic. Because I opened one item, their policies indicate I have to pay a 20% restocking fee."

2016-04-08

stay away!!!!

"placed an order on fragrancenet.com and the items arrived damaged so I called into fragrance.net And when I finally got someone, Sharonda, she was extremely rude and told me that I was lying. Her exact words were " I know for a face they would not have delivered a damanged box!" Shatomda wouldnt let me talk, she kept talking over me, being rude, telling me I'm lying, hung up on me, several times during the call she kept saying OMG. I asked her several questions that she would not answer, she kept putting me on hold without even asking me. She wouldn't let me speak to a sup etc. There service is the worst and I'm trying to get a resolution on my damaged order. She hung up in my face. I called back amd spoke with Anita and needless to say the customer service was the same. Ahe kept saying Wow, wanted to sput me on hold for everything, told me i needed to respect she is a working women, wanted to jist transfer me, nothing os getting resolved, put me on hold for nothing, etc. I wish yall wpuld pull these calls. I see yall allow these people to treat us this way. This is the way they do business .they definitely needs to be shut down!!!! Worst service ever!

This review was modified by juicy_badd_azz on April 08 2016 11:40:04 AM

2016-04-06

Horrible Customer Service and ourageous shipping charges

" So I called FragranceNet.com today (1-800-PARFUMS (727-3867) and had the displeasure of speaking to Susan. (the 2nd time I called back she did not announce her name...hmmm)
Anyway, what I was calling about was the ludicrous shipping charge on a purchase that was originally $1.99 (a tester spray vial of Versace) and was discounted to $1.39 after coupon. (if you give them your email, it will be spammed to no end with offers and discounts...beware!!)
I go through Paypal to pay for it and guess what!!??!!! They want $6.95 shipping charges. $6.95??!!!!!???! WTF??!!
So Susan, who's enlightened mind brought to me that I should order more to off-set the cost of the sample. WHAT??!! Are you stupid?? Seriously?
Okay. Glad you're on the other end of a phone in NY 'cause you had a slap coming your way for that brainiac suggestion. How lame.
She tells me nothing she can do, that's what the computer does. (really...that's a bad a** computer doing that) No, Susan, the morons that set up your delivery charges input the information and then have less than intelligent people answer calls to put-off buyers even further by offering up ideas like "add more to the order" or "that's what the computer does".

So, let me talk to a manager. She's not available. Yeah. okay. Seriously, I need to talk to someone that can make an intelligent, informed decision. She's here but not available. Really? I can give you her email. I don't want an email. I want to speak with this divine entity that is in charge of the group of type "A" wonder customer service agents..
Well, Susan hangs up on me. I call back and Ms. Congeniality again hangs up on me. Great!!
when the last item I ordered shows up, I'll send it back and conclude my business with this entity that hires obviously otherwise unemployable personalities to answer their phones and handle situations.
Great job, Susan. I've made 3 orders inside of 1 week and paid for them separate and your actions have cost FragranceNet at least on person for future patronage. Wow!! Slap yourself on the back!! Great job...moron.

2016-03-20

Classic bait and switch! Don't shop here!

"I will never order from Fragrancenet.com again. I ordered Nuxellence Jeunesse (a French product), which they clearly identified in their online store. Imagine my surprise when I opened the box and saw Nuxellence Eclat, a discontinued product that has different ingredients than Jeunesse. I called Fragrancenet.com to find out what happened. The CSR told me she would check and call me back the next day. That was a week ago. I have heard nothing. They just sent me an invitation to rate their service. I wrote a bad review. I doubt they will post it. Beware this site. Everything you read about their shoddy practices are correct."

2016-03-08

still waiting on my refund!

"HORRIBLE experience. bought a few colognes to give as a birthday present. the tracking showed it was delivered and left at my job's mailbox. it was nowhere to be found. their customer service told me to call back in 7 days for a refund. I needed the birthday gifts before then! so I was out of a present, and the money, and had to purchase additional gifts to make up for these. 2 weeks later and still waiting on my refund!"

This review was modified by amandac617 on March 08 2016 05:53:32 AM

2016-01-18

Happy with Purchase!

"I ordered and afterwards thought about reading reviews. I was shocked and terrified with what I read and was afraid it would happen to me. However, my products shipped quickly, they were well packaged, wrapped and sealed in original boxes. The bottles seem 100% legitimate and the scents smell like they should. Overall I am happy because I saved a lot of money. I gave it 4 stars because the scent does not seem to be as strong as it should but then again I have gotten compliments and I might just be paranoid. I am very happy with my purchases!"

2016-01-17

Don't waste your time and your money with these site, doesn't worth it!

"I placed an order on 15 Dec 2015 and I didn't received until now. Poor customer services. Never responded to my emails. Don't waste your time and your money with these site, doesn't worth it."

2015-12-22

"Fake perfume! And when I wanted to return it I bumped into very disrespectful and bad Customer Service. STAY AWAY from this company! Amazon and E-bay have better service and same perfumes, With a few $ more you will have less stress to deal with"

This review was modified by alaska5 on December 22 2015 01:24:52 PM

2015-12-05

"This company is kinda scam! Stay away from them and look for dependable one!"

This review was modified by Emre41 on December 05 2015 06:29:58 AM

Share FragranceNet.com's store rating

FragranceNet.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

FragranceNet.com is not a merchant member
FragranceNet.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!