Stores > Foxtrax
  • Foxtrax

8:30AM to 5:00PM Central Time
      314.918.8800
      314.918.8800

Voice your opinion! Review Foxtrax by clicking a star below.
2013-11-07

"I own a small service company and have 6 service vehicles in our small fleet. I had a feeling my vans were being misused, so I researched fleet trackers and eventually bought some through FoxtTrax - and am I ever glad I did. The first week I installed the trackers, I saw that my vans were being used for personal use and worse: technicians were not only leaving job sites earlier than they were recording (billing me for more time, of course), they were using my vehicles to solicit and complete unauthorized work (exposing my company to potential insurance claims and law suites). This is by far the best management tool I've ever purchased. I would be willing to bet that we've saved at least 2 or 3 times the cost of the monthly fee each month by simply noticing patterns of unauthorized use and noticing them right away. I now have almost complete control of my fleet and can check the location of my vans 24/7 (and I do check frequently!). I also take some time every week to look at the vehicle tracking history for unauthorized "detours". Just this morning I was able to identify that a Jr. Technician, without a driver license, drove one of my vans across town for personal use late last night. As long as I'm in business, I'll have a FoxTrax tracking device on my vehicles!"

2013-11-07

"THIS IS JUST GREAT I KNOW WERE MY GUYS ARE AT ALL TIMES AND THEY KNOW IT TO. THANKS ROSS P ROCK"

2013-11-07

"I love the Foxtrax device in my car! It is simple to use and the reports are extremely accurate!"

2013-11-07

"My Foxtrax product has worked great and their customer service has consistently been outstanding....thanks for making it a pleasure to do business with you Foxtrax !!"

2013-11-07

"We love our foxtrax device. We placed it on our maintenance service truck (We have rental properties). It allows us to keep better track of our employees time on service calls - in fact we use it to cost out his time and prepare his time card. It has helped tremendously with employee morale and accountability. "

2013-10-03

"The products are very good and we use them on samll fleet of vehicles. They really help with DOT compliance and customer service."

2013-09-10

"The folks at Fox Trax was a pleasure to work with! I highly recommend their trackers."

Share Foxtrax's store rating

Foxtrax is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Foxtrax is not a merchant member
Foxtrax does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!