Stores > FotoSharp

• FotoSharp

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
2008-09-11

"I purchased the 12" camera raincoat. It is exactly what I need for those rainy days when trying to get once-in-a-lifetime tourist shots. A few months ago I had trouble protecting my camera when trying to shoot glaciers in South America. Now I don't need to worry if the weather is rainy. I'm ready!"

2008-04-07

"Rain cover was better than I expected for the price . Info cards very helpful also. I will be doing business with Fotosharp again. I have never done business with a vendor over the internet who doesn't expect payment before the delivery !"

2008-01-19

"Excellent product, great service, and fast shipping. I'm very satisfied with this purchase and shopping experience. Thanks....."

2007-12-21

"Very quick shipping; camera rain cover sent on approval-- can't get much better than that with an internet reseller!"

2007-11-13

"Delivered in UK exactly as promised.
Good to see this is still enough trust to deiver first and require payment later

2007-09-27

"Seamless purchase--you can't beat the 10 day free trial (with no payment required upfront!) and super-attentive customer service. The owner even personally called and left me a phone message when I had questions about the product. I purchased the 25" rain cover which perfectly fits my Nikon 200-400VR lens. The product works as it should and is half the price of anything comparable. Other retailers could learn a lesson from the way Fotosharp does business. Definitely a 10 out of 10 buying experience.
UPDATED July 2013--I just purchased my 3rd raincover from FotoSharp--still the same fantastic service and great product at a great price. Now I have one to fit just about every lens combo...(the first two are still in brand new condition and have held up through many a tropical rainstorm.)

This review was modified by janzin on July 12 2013 05:49:19 AM

2007-06-05

"This was a painless purchase. The product I ordered (a 12" camera raincoat) is exactly as described. I had no issues, and the product shipped and arrived promptly."

2006-11-20

"Excellent product and you can't beat the true 10 day free trial! I purchased the 16" version with the velcro at the bottom and it works great. I have no fear taking my camera out in the rain now."

2006-10-30

"I ordered the 16" rain cover which is designed to fit the Canon 100-400mm lens. The cover fits the lens when it is fully extended with the 1.4x tele extender attached. The camera body opening is large enough that you can mount the lens on a tripod and still cover it (FotoSharp has a new model that has an opening for the tripod mount). I haven't used it in the rain yet but I put my arm inside it and turned on a faucet over it and it is truely waterproof. It weighs just a little over 1 ounce and is very compact. It costs $24 while competing products cost $50-70 or more. Excellent product and great customer service."

2006-08-06

"I was very satisfied with this store. They have a good website and the product ordered was shipped within 2 days - excellent service!"

2006-08-04

"I ordered 30" raincover for my 500mm lens. I was looking for a place to put my credit card info when I realized that the order had already gone thru. I looked back thru order procedure and finally "read" that they wanted me to actually receive my raincover- and be satisfied- before sending payment. What a novel idea. I received my order, realized that it worked exactly as advertized, and sent my payment in. If the rest of their products are of like value, they should just go ahead and get the money up front, as their customers will be satisfied."

2006-07-13

"Excellent experience - great product, great price, and a free trial period? A combination that can't be found anywhere theses days. I've purchased twice and will recommend to anyone looking for photographic accessories."

2006-06-19

"Wow! A 10 day try before you buy policy. Product support was wonderful too.
I'm headed back to buy another raincoat for my flash. Love this product and the company.

2006-06-14

"Highly unusual way to do business. You place your order, they ship it immediately without any CC # or billing instructions of any kind. Once you receive your order, take ten days to decide if you want to keep it. If so, send personal check or CC through Pay Pal. This is the way business was conducted many, many years ago. Very refreshing."

2006-06-13

"Great product and 10 day free trial. I highly recommend FotoSharp and the all weather camera raincoat."

Share FotoSharp's store rating

FotoSharp is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

FotoSharp is not a merchant member
FotoSharp does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!