• FotoSharp

Product & services pricing Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10

2015-07-21

"What great service FotoSharp provided....don't see this kind of service very often anymore.....they have pride in the business they provide. The rain covers are second to none and work exactly like they say.

Great work folks...I would buy again without hesitation ."

2015-06-17

"As an amateur nature photographer I am often shooting in bad weather. For me FotoSharp rain covers are the ideal solution for protecting my camera and lens when shooting in the rain. The FotoSharp rain covers are flexible enough that I can easily adjust the zoom and focus rings on my lenses through the covers. The is enough room at the camera end to reach the camera button and knobs from under the cover. The Velcro opening at the bottom of the cover makes it easy to get my cameras on and off my tripod without exposing my camera and lens to the elements.

When not is use the cover takes negligible space in my camera bag.

When I bought my first FotoSharp rain cover I thought the price was high for a waterproof sleeve with a couple of elastic strings at the end. Several years later I am still using the same cover and it does not show and signs of wear. When I needed a bigger cover for a newly acquired long lens, I didn't hesitate to order a second cover.

My cover was shipped within 24 hrs of order and I received it by first class mail a few days later."

This review was modified by garytp on June 17 2015 07:48:02 PM

2015-05-01

"FotoSharp makes the best camera rain covers I've found. More expensive than the cheap stuff floating around Ebay, but much more durable and functional. The "try before you buy" option is fantastic. Very fast shipping and good customer service as well."

2015-01-16

"As a new film photographer, I found FotoSharp's "Day & Night Exposure Guide " invaluable in orienting me to the "rules of thumb" on setting f-stops and shutter speeds in various light (and nite) conditions. I love it!"

2015-01-07

"On a photo trip to the windy Falklands, and I saw the FotoSharp rain cover in use. Effective and a lot less bulky than the others. Well, given the limitations on airline baggage and the problem of my camera pack always bulging a little too much, this was just what I wanted to find. Works perfectly on my Nikon 80-400 zoom and I can fold it back to work on the wide angle 24-85 zoom as well. Liked that I had a 15 day trial before either purchase or return. I am keep it. "

2014-01-31

"Super nice little company, will do business again with them."

2014-01-21

"I recently purchased your tain cover, and it's transformed my ability to shoot in all weathers! LOVE IT!! Great quality, amazing service, and worth every penny :-)"

This review was modified by Maria7932 on January 21 2014 10:39:17 PM

2014-01-08

"Just bought my 2nd rain cover and previously bought the photo cheat sheets. Great products. Fast shipping and they even let you try them before you pay. The rain covers are the best. They tuck fold up to be very small. They are lightweight but keep your equipment dry. You can even shoot flash through them. Can't imagine any reason to buy any of the expensive alternatives out there. "

2013-10-17

"FotoSharp's Camera Rain Covers are the best rain protection on the market. The design is ingeniously simple and functional as well as beeing 100% efficient. Camera and lens stays bone dry while all the DSLR controls and menus are fully and easily accessable! On my last photography- trip I ended up simply leaving the raincover on even when the weather was sunny, as the cover is not in the way at all."

This review was modified by slwilber on October 17 2013 04:02:25 PM

2013-09-28

"Received my order (16" & 20" pro covers) earlier than I expected, on a rainy day. Tested them on the spot, they work great!. Quick and easy to put on. Customer service is friendly and responsive. Free trial period is top notch. This is a must have in your kit if you ever shoot outdoors.
Ray, Newbiephoto.net"

2013-09-24

"I was stunned at how much camouflage rain covers cost for telephoto lenses and frankly could not understand why. I found the 20-inch Universal Camo Rain Cover at Foto Sharp and was first impressed by the reasonable price. The product is extremely well made and I am thrilled at how well it works. I did add a velcro strip to the tip of my lens cover and then added small pieces of velcro inside the cover to hold it in place. This make it solid. I highly recommend this product. "

This review was modified by BirdandErnie on September 24 2013 06:46:38 PM

2009-03-18

"Well, I bought two which meant that UK Customs got hold of my delivery, delaying it and whacking me for duty/vat.
Other than that, delivered to UK on 15 day trial. Delighted by the quality of the product and price. Bought a 16" raincoat for general urban duty and a 20" camouflage cover which goes well over camera body, 100-400L lens and lens tripod foot. Well manufactured, very neat, of course it doesn't rain now! My one slight reservation is that I'd prefer the cammo cover to be a little darker but I can see this is down to an element of randomness in the print. I can't believe that I'm willing it to rain now....."

2008-10-10

"RainCoats came in handy on recent Alaska trip - used both the Balck 20" & Black 12" on my Nikon D300 & D80 - did the job and protected my gear.

Excellent company - 15 day free trial offer is unnecessary but a nice touch - I prefer immediate payment - less confusing as everything else is immediate pay.

Will definitely use again and recommend highly."

2008-09-11

"I purchased the 12" camera raincoat. It is exactly what I need for those rainy days when trying to get once-in-a-lifetime tourist shots. A few months ago I had trouble protecting my camera when trying to shoot glaciers in South America. Now I don't need to worry if the weather is rainy. I'm ready!"

2008-04-07

"Rain cover was better than I expected for the price . Info cards very helpful also. I will be doing business with Fotosharp again. I have never done business with a vendor over the internet who doesn't expect payment before the delivery !"

Share FotoSharp's store rating

FotoSharp is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

FotoSharp is not a merchant member
FotoSharp does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!