• Rating 7.67/10 1,055 reviews

FotoConnection (eshopperpro4.com, TVsDepot, TheWizStore.com, ephotoclub, 1stopcamera.com, Inoax.Com, is not a merchant member
    FotoConnection (eshopperpro4.com, TVsDepot, TheWizStore.com, ephotoclub, 1stopcamera.com, Inoax.Com, does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • FotoConnection (eshopperpro4.com, TVsDepot, TheWizStore.com, ephotoclub, 1stopcamera.com, Inoax.Com, contact information

• Contact: support@fotoconnection.com

All 1,068 Customer Reviews

"ordered a nikon d90 with NIKON 18-200MM VR lens. the camera and accessories were shipped after 11 days of waiting. only problem is they did not shipped the lens with the camera. it took me several calls to their customer service to find out that it was back ordered. one cs rep says, it would take 1 week. second call, the cs rep says, it will be shipped withing 48 hours. third call which i did today after almost a month of waiting, the cs rep says it'll be sometime in june 15. i just dont think this is acceptable! they should have not claimed that the product is available for sale when it's not. and they should be pro-active enough to inform customer the truth that the order would take months to complete. the cs rep offered to refund if i purchase the lens in a local store. but what guarantee do i have that they would stick to their words when i have, numerous times, heard different stories from them. it's just so frustrating. camera is no use without the lens!"

Rating 8/104/5

"I ordered my Canon T2i body on 3/29/10 and received it on 4/27/10. I checked out a number of other online sites and Foto Connection said they had them in stock. I called on the 20th to check on my order and the customer service guy said they would arrive and day now. I had ordered a USA model, so they may have had imported models in stock. At the time they were the only ones that had them except Best Buy. I think my phone call had an impact on getting it shipped. In their defense the order was placed just before their week long vacation. I expect they had a bunch of online orders place during that time. Also getting that particular model from Canon seemed to be an issue. Over all I’m pleased with FotoConnection. I found Reseller Ratings and DPReview.com to be of tremendous help in determining what camera to buy and where."

modified review This review was modified by BigJohnP on May 02 2010 09:32:22 AM

"Please pay attention to other bad reviews here. Beware, they will sell you item that they don't have in stock and provide no information. Five days after order was placed and they failed to response to multiple emails. I logged into their web site only to found out the item is waiting to be arrived from manufacturer before they can even ship with no estimation. "

"Thank you Foto Connection for your excellent service, fast delivery, quality products and customer commitment. This is my first order and I am very pleased. "

"FotoConnection is making a good name for itself in our house! We appreciate the great service received and very pleased with how I was treated. We've ordered several items from them over the past months and have been happy each time. They pack intelligently, ship quickly, and have competitive prices. Definately reccommend! KUDOS to Andy at Customer Service.

modified review This review was modified by iosowsky on January 19 2010 08:48:45 AM

"great services.I order a gift for my girl her birthday and x-mas.FotoConnection.com save my relationship.great timing dude.will do biz again."

modified review This review was modified by Sily on January 06 2010 08:01:45 PM

" Great experience with this purchase not as all the other reviews say! The shipping was fast and on time. Great camera (smsung tl225), excellent condition, good price and great customer service. Couldn't ask for more !!! A+++++++++++++++++++++ PERFECT. Thanks."

"I ordered a Canon SX20 IS camera on Friday using the internet and it was delivered the following Wednesday. This was my first order from this dealer and was pleasantly surprised. I received exactly what I ordered at a very good price. I can recommend them."

modified review This review was modified by lostalot on December 18 2009 04:11:52 AM

"Excellent costomer service definitly will order again "

modified review This review was modified by rhonny on December 19 2009 10:46:10 PM

"Ordered this on a Friday, they tried to deliver that Tuesday! HOW QUICK!!!! unfortunately, I wasn't expecting it to be delivered so quickly so no one was home to receive it... I am in contact with the delivery driver, Craig, who is very nice & trying to help me. I have also contacted the shipping company & Bobby Franco is being VERY helpful. He is extremely nice & knowledgeable. He has contacted the shipping company & is having them schedule redelivery (no additional charge!) they are supposed to call me 24 hours before delivery so I can make sure I'm there to receive it. I'll review more once I have the item in my home. If it goes as smooth as Bobby says, this will definitely be a company worth doing more business with!"

Rating 8/104/5

"Just spoke with "Bobby" again at Fotoconnection.com and we were able to resolve my initial problem. After a few conversations he was able to go beyond what my original expectations were. My original order was shipped incorrectly and after speaking with a few representatives, Bobby did finally offer an acceptable resolution to my problem. I decided to keep the merchandise received and was given a credit for the difference in the items price, as well as additional accessories for my new camera as a courtesy for my troubles. I can now walk away feeling completely satisfied with the customer service received. Thank you Bobby!!"

modified review This review was modified by nnj21ddg on December 03 2009 12:34:49 PM

"I am very happy with my experience with fotoconnection and will plan on using them in the future. I just purchased a camera and I got it sooner than I thought I would. Also the sales associates were very very nice and helpful. I decided to return the camera, on no part of the store. I just wasn't happy with the quality of the camera itself. The sales associated was polite and the process was quick. I would recommend them. "

"Great customer service. Trying to get the camera fixed."

"I placed an order online for a Sharp 42" LCD TV. I did not receive a confirmation email. Four days later, the first time I called the company, they said the representative taking this order was unavailable. The next day, I called again and was able to talk to the rep. He said the order was sitting on his desk, had not been processed yet. He would process it that day. I asked if I could have my shipping upgraded as a compensation for the error, for the inconvenience (I had a cable company scheduled to come connect the cable and the TV needed to be there). The rep said - Do you want the TV or not, if you don't want it, I can sell it to someone else. No apology, no upgrade in shipping, NO CUSTOMER SERVICE, they did not care. The TV did not arrive on the day I was told it would come and my significant other had stayed home that day as someone needed to be there for the delivery. The only good thing I can say about this purchase was the price of the TV. "

"I purchased my EOS 40D from fotoconnection and was very satisfied with the whole transaction. When I had questions, the salesman Danny was patient with me and went above and beyond to make sure that I was satisfied. I needed it rushed to me and he made sure that I got it the next day. I was referred to them by someone and have since told many people about fotoconnecion.com. Someone has already made a purchase from this site as well. I love my camera and am going to come back to this site for future purchases. "