Stores > Forest Lake Solutions
  • Forest Lake Sol

Voice your opinion! Review Forest Lake Solutions by clicking a star below.
2004-02-16

"I had ordered 1 80 Gig Seagate Hard drive that never was delivered. I received a confirmation of this orderhowever it never was shipped. i attempted to call with no results so basically I was ripped off for the amount of the drive."

2003-01-08

"These guys suck ordered a motherboard never got it,but they charged my credit card!! Calls went unaswered, e-mail same deal! Thank god my credit card company cancelled payment to these idiots!!"

2002-12-14

"These guys SUCK. Looks like im in the same boat as the others. Got ripped off for a 80GB hard drive. They charged my card and I never got it. For weeks they never responded to e mail or phone calls. They even gave me tracking numbers for UPS...be glad if you used a credit card, my bank took on the dispute, if not, you got hosed!"

2002-12-05

"i ordered a hard drive from these guys that never shipped, and after talking to them they said it was on backorder, then they said that would credit my card or mail me a check, but i never got anything. i've ordered tons of computer parts over the net and this is the only time i've ever had a problem. forest lake is by far the worst company i have ever dealt with."

2002-11-25

"Well It looks like I'm in the same boat eveyone else is I purchased a Hard drive on November 1st and was charged for it but still have not received any Hard Drive yet I also tried to contact them and there mailbox is always full..If anyone has any sugesstions or had any satisfacton form anyone please E-Mail me @ iso4ce@suscom.net I would love to get these Bastards"

2002-11-20

"I placed an order with this company and my credit card was charge in full immediately upon placing my order. My order status said "will ship in 2-3 days" for weeks. I emailed their customer service and received no repsonse. I called them numerous times and only after 2 weeks of calling was able to actually reach someone. I was told my item was backordered but it would ship that day. I then received a UPS tracking number but the status on that never changed from "billing information received". This means they printed a mailing label in order to get me a tracking number, but never actually shipped the item. After 2 months (again calling numerous times) I finally reached someone again. I was told it was still backordered. I asked to cancel my order. I was told I would receive a full refund on my credit card. Now 2 months after that call I still have not gotten my refund. I have been calling daily and no one answers the phone and the voice mail is full. Basically they completely ripped me off."

2002-11-18

"I ordered a hardrive. 11 days later,
I told them to cancel my order. 6
days after that they charged my credit card. They didn't even bother
shipping the order I tried to cancel
(it's been 1 month and 13 days after
my initial order).

2002-11-18

"couldn't find any worse retailer than this.
everyone, please go on
and file a complain

Denver
2002-11-06

"Same experience as mostly everyone else here. I have been buying computer goods online for years, and have never had an experience as bad as this one. This company/these people are outright thieves. I have filed complaints with the Better Business Bureau and the California Attorney General, and I would be willing follow up in any other type of meaningful way. Here is an account of my experience:
I purchased two computer related items from this company via their website, which guaranteed 3-5 day delivery time. My credit card was charged the goods paid for, and the company never delivered the items.
For reference the date of my order was 9/8/2002, the date that they charged my credit card is 9/12/02. After seven working days and no delivery of goods, I called and was assured that my goods had shipped. After 14 days, I was again assured and given a tracking number for United Parcel Service UPS. I checked with UPS and they never had the package in their system or possession. I called Forest Lake Solutions again, after several left voicemails over several days, which htey did not respond to, I was finally able to talk to a person, at this point three weeks have now passed since my order, I was told by the Forest Lake representative that UPS had lost the package and that there would need to be a trace. I then asked if a new shipment of the goods I bought would be sent to me, Forst Lake Solutions then told me that they did not have those goods in stock. I then asked if there were suitable replacements that could be sent in place of my original order, again I was told they had nothing in stock. At this point I asked for and was told that I would receive a full refund to my credit card. The date of this promise is September 30th 2002. On October 7th 2002, I called again and was told that the credit-back had been approved on October 4th 2002, and it should only take 2 - 3 days to appear on my statement. As of today's date, November 6 2002, I have not received any refund or any goods. Forest Lake Solutions has not answered the phone in over three weeks, during their stated business hours, and their voice mail is full and doesn't allow for the leaving of a message. I have also written emails with no response.

I have since purchased the parts that I needed from another vendor. The only satisfactory solution to me would be a full refund of my $83.78.
Here is my original order number with Forest Lake Solutions: forestlake9-2239

2002-11-05

"On August 25, 2002, I placed an order with Forest Lake Solutions. Since that time, the order status on their website has shown "will ship in 2-3 days." However, the product has still not arrived. On September 5, my credit card was charged $81.42 for the goods I ordered.

Unfortunately, the company has not responded to a single email I have sent inquiring about the status of my order. I finally got in touch with a live body at the company 3 weeks ago. They said they would give me an immediate refund. As you may have already figured out, no refund has been issued.

I filed a complaint with the better business bureau and received a letter from BBB today informing me that they could not get in touch with the company either so they are closing the case. How worthless is that? Oh ya, BBB, you sure are my advocate, aren't you?

2002-10-30

"Damn, same story as everyone else. Bought a hard drive, they never sent it. I live close to Tustin so I may go bang on some doors. Anyone have an address? "

2002-10-28

"DO NOT BUY FROM THESE CROOKS!

Yes, same story as everyone else positng here. Ordered a hard drive on 9/12/02, they said it would ship is 2-3 days, they charged my credit card on 9/23/02, I called them on 10/3/02 when they finally told me that it was on back order and that they didn't know when they would be getting the drives in. So, I cancelled the order and asked them (3 times) to please credit my card--they said they would that day.

Well, it is now 10/28/02 and they still have not credited my card, and have not responded to a single one of my many emails and phone messages. I did call Visa to complain about them. Visa said that I would not have to pay for the charge and that they would put in an investigation on Forest Lake Solutions.

Here is my biggest gripe: If you get 1000 people to order a single $100 part like a hard drive, and you charge all of those 1000 people's credit cards, you have a cool $100,000 dollars to play with. They've had $130 of money from my Visa card for more than a month now, and probably similar amounts from a lot of other folks. So, what kind of scam business is this? Seems that there should be a law against this, otherwise they could be investing our money and making quite a bit $$$.

Guess I should have checked ResellerRatings.Com before I bought from this shady outfit.

Go with 9+ rated companies...

2002-10-24

"Looks like this place is running a shady business. I ordered a Sony CD-RW drive from them and have not received it. It's been more than two weeks.

When I saw that other people had been having the same problem I have had. No contact, no shipments and general scam like behavior, I looked into things some more.

I contacted the police in Tustin, CA. They have had more than one complaint about Forest Lake Solutions. They did however verify that the business was there. They were unable to contact the people at Forest Lake. Apparantly, they are there occasionally, but not very often. They recommended that I contact the better business beureau over the matter. The one for Tustin has a web page at www.labbb.com and they have a number (714)985-8922. They are my next step.

It's obvious that I don't recommend buying from them. Please help me go after them if you have been ripped off by them. File your complaints, make life hell for them. Return their favor.

Arlington, VA 22209
2002-10-23

"I ordered a SONY CDRW on July 23, after to weeks no answer no CDRW, I sent an e-mail, they answered me saing that they'll send the CDRW for 2-3 days. 2 weeks again no CDRW no answer nothing, I called and a guy said me that will send tomorrow, I called again 2-3 times the same story. I am calling now they nobody hang up the phone, it is an answer nachine currently full. They never answer the e-mails, now they don't even accepted, they reject all my e-mails. I think they are out of bussines. But what about my money? I want my money back. I should not messed with them, that is sure. This is a lesson for everybody. Don't buy to Forest Lake Solutions, they are thieves."

2002-10-23

"I've contacted the building manager and I'm going to try and get a direct number of the person in charge. I also sent an email to yahoo telling them to take the company off their list. People like these guys need to go to jail. I'm surprised that this has been going on for so many months..."

Share Forest Lake Solutions's store rating

Forest Lake Solutions is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Forest Lake Solutions is not a merchant member
Forest Lake Solutions does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!