Product & services pricing Rating 1.75/10 1.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.75/10 0.75/10

"I will NEVER order from Footsmart again, and I suggest you do the same. Over 3 weeks have gone by with no refund in sight. I've called and called, spoke to "customer service" reps, been told many stories and am very frustrated. I don't know if I'll every see my refund. They really are crooks!!!"

modified review This review was modified by zeroservice on December 12 2014 03:25:20 PM

"I placed an order for overnight delivery in the amount of over $300. Order did not arrive. Called and FS was unable to track. Said I would get a full refund. Days later no refund, multiple calls and order arrives 8 days later. Called and was told I needed to open package to include a return authorization form, and told would get full refund. Opened box just enough to place form inside, re-sealed and returned. Now I am being told that not all items were returned and I am being charged because I didn't check the order, what a crock. Will NEVEr do business with them again. I have spent hours trying to deal with this."

"I ordered boots that I need to walk my new dog now that bad weather is coming. The site said they were in stock when I paid for them. EIGHT days later I check my order and it says "not in stock". Why did it say they were in stock when I paid for them? Why did it take EIGHT days for ME to find out they had cancelled my order? WHY didn't THEY notify me?! C/S said their system said they emailed me yesterday, but I didn't receive it and no, it's not in spam. Even if they had, why would it take SEVEN days to find out they don't have it in stock? Now I've lost over a week at a time when winter boots are going to be getting harder every day to find. And the money I paid - that they say was only a "pending" authorization that they didn't receive - is STILL pending and not available to me EIGHT days later, who knows how much longer. C/S offered nothing for all this trouble, although they did apologize. I have been shopping online for years and never had an experience like this and Will NEVER do business with them again."

modified review This review was modified by mjcmcj on December 04 2014 07:11:24 AM

A copy of the letter I have written to FootSmart;
Dear FootSmart Customer Service,
I ordered a pair of Privo by Clark shoes ( W79731880001) from you and received them on 7/18/14. This is the 3rd pair of Privos I’ve purchased and have had great success with each pair previously. I wore the pair I received from you exactly 6 times before noticing a split at the seam on the front of the right shoe.
I called your department on 9/16/14 and was told that the shoes must be unused and under 60 days old to receive a refund. (The shoes were no longer in stock.) Your rep had me return the shoes and I felt sure that once you saw them you would stand behind your product, as they were obviously defective after such minimal use. I was egregiously mistaken.
You returned my defective merchandise and a letter informing me that you could not honor my return. FootSmart is the only company I have ever dealt with who do not stand behind their products. I must tell you and the Privo /Clark company that I’m bitterly disappointed to have spent $60.00+ on a pair of shoes that I wore 6 times. That comes out to $10.00 each time I wore them. I don’t think I’m unreasonable to expect better.
It’s most likely that I’m wasting my time in writing such a poor run operation as FootSmart but I fell like I’m entitled to make a bit of a fuss here as well as to inform you that I could never make another purchase from your company. Nor can I recommend you to friends and family.
I’m ashamed for you.

CC: Privo By Clark

"Horrible experience with footsmart customer service. I order two pairs of boots. I realized the next day that one pair was $40 dollars cheaper somewhere else AND I would get free 2 day shipping. In order to try to cancel the order, I had to email customer service. The response I got was that my request was forwarded onto the seller of the shoes (isn't footsmart.com the seller?). TWO business days later, the boots I did not want shipped anyway. This is FOUR business days after my order and THREE after my cancel request. I emailed customer service back to complain, and was given an generic response of " I'm sorry for your inconvenience". I sent yet another email complaining about their refund policy and how they should make their prices more competitive because they are ripping off customers. I got the same generic response with no acknowledgement of my complaints. I bet they have an auto reply message they send. In order to return the boots, I would have to pay nearly half the cost of them. I will probably end up keeping the shoes and chalking it up to a lesson learned. Do NOT shop at this online retailer! There are many other better options."

modified review This review was modified by mrj3602 on October 12 2014 02:45:46 PM

"I purchased the Orthaheel Relief 3/4 Length Orthotics. Wore them for about 3 weeks and did not notice any favorable changes. I have Planter Fascitis and it made it worse. The inserts were cheaply made. Tried to return them and was told since I used them I couldn't return them. Lost $50 on something that doesn't work."

Footsmart User

"I ordered a pair of Drew women's sandals from Footsmart. I wore them less than 4 hours a day for less than a week and the metal buckle on the right heel broke in half. I have written and called and emailed and returned the sandals with a letter explaining the problem and was told twice that because I wore them already, they will do nothing. A product which comes apart in less than a week is unacceptable and should be replaced or money refunded. I will also complaint to Drew company regarding the quality of their sandals."

"Customer service is terrible and shipment notifications confusing. Received an email stating they need more information to complete my order when in fact the items were not even available. Tried to charge double for returned items because they shipped in multiple shipments - their choice to ship separately, not mine. Easier and less expensive to drive over to your local mall and shop there. Would not ever order again nor recommend to anyone. "

modified review This review was modified by RJS2261 on August 22 2014 07:23:47 AM

"VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE AND VERY SLOW SHIPPING. SAVE YOUR MONEY AND SHOP SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!"

modified review This review was modified by rawill2001 on July 30 2014 08:48:43 AM

"I shop exclusively online and have never had such a bad experience as with Footsmart. First, my shoes took over 2 weeks to arrive and I already left for a trip for which I ordered them. Then, I returned them, they were received at Footsmart, and I still have not received a refund....going on a month. They said they would send case number, and never did. AND, the shoes were cheaper on Zappos, and they would have arrived the next day, and the credit would be immediate. I will never not use Zappos, and really never again use Footsmart. Worst customer service and pricing ever. Almost fradulent on the refund delay."

modified review This review was modified by balozbalos on July 10 2014 08:27:20 AM

"FRAUD!!! I recently received my order and the color was not as indicated so I exchanged it for another color. Emails confirmed their receipt of my return, then after quite some time, I received a check (minus their restocking fee) saying the item was out of stock. I had been checking their website and that particular item was NEVER out of stock - they simply refused to exchange for another color - now I have to reorder my shoes and pay all over again!!! I will not order from Footsmart again.....the shoes cost $85.99."

modified review This review was modified by mparegian on June 18 2014 08:54:33 AM

"Very Disappointed. Bought a $70.00 pair of soft spot sandals. In the first 4 weeks the heel fell off. When I contacted Foot Smart they said I could only return them if they were new, not worn. How can you return an expensive shoe with the defect. I had the heel fixed and them a few weeks later the other heal fell off and the sole came loose. Again contacted the company to be told it is after 60 days.
Will never purchase anything from them again and hope you don't either.

modified review This review was modified by Emsmeme on June 12 2014 06:16:46 PM

"Ripped off by Footsmart.com listing on Amazon.com

They had a listing for several months for 3 pairs of socks for 8.99.

They only ship one pair and when you ask for the other 3 they tell you if your are unhappy with your purchase to send it back at your expense with tracking for a refund.

This is fraud!

Do not buy from them.

"Horrible customer service! Stay away from this company. Company offered item for sale in a kit on their website but after I ordered the item in the kit the company decided they didn’t want to sell the item in the manner I ordered them so they canceled. I found out the item was canceled by the company after I received a partial shipment of other items I ordered. The company suggested I reorder the items again individually that were originally sold to me in the kit. The difference would have been an additional $4. I requested for the company to honor the original order but they would not do so. I decided to send all of my order back to them and have decided to not ever order any products from them again. Get ready for a bunch of rigmarole if you order from this company."

modified review This review was modified by coolbreeze12 on September 30 2013 07:50:41 AM

"I purchased two items from footsmart for my aunt who was visiting from out of state. First of all it took to long in transit! So I ended up returning to sender. second I had not heard from them in two weeks for the refund, was told that it was still being processed. a week later they ended up giving me a refund for half the price of one of the items. I was told that they were charging me a restocking fee/shipping.I asked to speak to a manager, the lady on the phone said they would not do anything about the extra fee. Lastly I was charged for the original free shipping. I'm out a total of $16.00 for a late product that I no longer needed. My advice to you is don't shop with this poor return policy merchant. BUYER BEWARE!!!!!"

modified review This review was modified by leannnn on August 17 2013 07:04:12 PM

Footsmart is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Footsmart is not a merchant member
Footsmart does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!