Product & services pricing Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10

"VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE AND VERY SLOW SHIPPING. SAVE YOUR MONEY AND SHOP SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!"

modified review This review was modified by rawill2001 on July 30 2014 08:48:43 AM

"I shop exclusively online and have never had such a bad experience as with Footsmart. First, my shoes took over 2 weeks to arrive and I already left for a trip for which I ordered them. Then, I returned them, they were received at Footsmart, and I still have not received a refund....going on a month. They said they would send case number, and never did. AND, the shoes were cheaper on Zappos, and they would have arrived the next day, and the credit would be immediate. I will never not use Zappos, and really never again use Footsmart. Worst customer service and pricing ever. Almost fradulent on the refund delay."

modified review This review was modified by balozbalos on July 10 2014 08:27:20 AM

"FRAUD!!! I recently received my order and the color was not as indicated so I exchanged it for another color. Emails confirmed their receipt of my return, then after quite some time, I received a check (minus their restocking fee) saying the item was out of stock. I had been checking their website and that particular item was NEVER out of stock - they simply refused to exchange for another color - now I have to reorder my shoes and pay all over again!!! I will not order from Footsmart again.....the shoes cost $85.99."

modified review This review was modified by mparegian on June 18 2014 08:54:33 AM

"Very Disappointed. Bought a $70.00 pair of soft spot sandals. In the first 4 weeks the heel fell off. When I contacted Foot Smart they said I could only return them if they were new, not worn. How can you return an expensive shoe with the defect. I had the heel fixed and them a few weeks later the other heal fell off and the sole came loose. Again contacted the company to be told it is after 60 days.
Will never purchase anything from them again and hope you don't either.

modified review This review was modified by Emsmeme on June 12 2014 06:16:46 PM

"Ripped off by Footsmart.com listing on Amazon.com

They had a listing for several months for 3 pairs of socks for 8.99.

They only ship one pair and when you ask for the other 3 they tell you if your are unhappy with your purchase to send it back at your expense with tracking for a refund.

This is fraud!

Do not buy from them.

"Horrible customer service! Stay away from this company. Company offered item for sale in a kit on their website but after I ordered the item in the kit the company decided they didn’t want to sell the item in the manner I ordered them so they canceled. I found out the item was canceled by the company after I received a partial shipment of other items I ordered. The company suggested I reorder the items again individually that were originally sold to me in the kit. The difference would have been an additional $4. I requested for the company to honor the original order but they would not do so. I decided to send all of my order back to them and have decided to not ever order any products from them again. Get ready for a bunch of rigmarole if you order from this company."

modified review This review was modified by coolbreeze12 on September 30 2013 07:50:41 AM

"I purchased two items from footsmart for my aunt who was visiting from out of state. First of all it took to long in transit! So I ended up returning to sender. second I had not heard from them in two weeks for the refund, was told that it was still being processed. a week later they ended up giving me a refund for half the price of one of the items. I was told that they were charging me a restocking fee/shipping.I asked to speak to a manager, the lady on the phone said they would not do anything about the extra fee. Lastly I was charged for the original free shipping. I'm out a total of $16.00 for a late product that I no longer needed. My advice to you is don't shop with this poor return policy merchant. BUYER BEWARE!!!!!"

modified review This review was modified by leannnn on August 17 2013 07:04:12 PM

"Ordered sandals in April but never wore them. Tried to return in August unworn but ythey would not accept them! VERY disappointed with their return policy. Will not buy from them again and would not recommend them "

• 5/9/2013: Order for 4 pairs of shoes & 1 set heel lifts placed. Total: $325.88
• 5/10/13: 3 pairs of shoes returned. Request that 1 pair be exchanged for different size.
• 5/24/13: Email from Footsmart: “Your exchange has shipped” – but it was wrong, because they shipped exactly the same shoe I had returned!
• 5/24/13: I called Footsmart to report the problem. The woman was not very bright, but eventually said she would correct my order.
• 6/13/13: partial refund received (app. half).
• I wrote Footsmart a letter explaining the problem clearly.
• 6/14/13: Email from Footsmart: “We have assigned your problem to a "Best In Class" Customer Service Specialist who will respond to you shortly!”
• 7/13/13: There has been no further communication from Footsmart & I am still owed $155.00.

modified review This review was modified by Lina2013 on July 13 2013 03:44:30 AM

"Used to LOVE Footsmart. Not so much anymore. Just ordered two pair of shoes. Neither fit properly. They came in two separate shipments. They conveniently failed to include the return paperwork in BOTH boxes, paper work that would be necessary to receive proper credit, but did include an address of where to send the shoes back. (Only one box had paperwork that indicated what was in that box.) They no longer pay shipping for returns. Don't buy from them if you are not absolutely certain you will keep the shoes. It appears their customer satisfaction service has been eliminated from their business plan."

modified review This review was modified by bhutterer on June 26 2013 04:46:30 PM

"Very satisfied - they went above and beyond. Not sure why the other low ratings. Product was expected, and at quite a bit better price than other online retailers."

modified review This review was modified by rochellejwi on June 05 2013 05:59:39 PM

"My daughter ordered a pair of Birkenstock sandals from FootSmart through Amazon. They were too big, so we returned them looking for an exchange for a smaller size. After approximately three weeks and four phone calls to the company (two calls were disconnected by the automated system due to technical difficulties), I was told FootSmart had received the sandals, but did not send out a new pair because they were out of stock. I was told it could take up to three weeks to re-stock, but if they were still not in, I would receive a card informing me of this. I simply chose to take a refund for the original pair of sandals. (Minus the cost of shipping the sandals back to FootSmart, of course.) I will say the customer service representative I spoke with was very nice and apologetic about the whole situation. We will not be ordering from FootSmart again."

modified review This review was modified by MPSilbernagel on June 05 2013 10:40:46 AM

"I would never buy another foot product from Footsmart! I have ordered many shoes and spent a lot of money on their products. I ordered 4 pairs of socks from them and they made a mistake in the color of one of the pairs. I returned the pair they made a mistake on and they sent me the correct color of the pair they replaced, they also charged my credit for the pair they sent me. I called them right away and they said they were sorry and would credit my credit card for the mistake. THEY NEVER DID! STAY AWAY FROM FOOTSMART! "

"I wish I had read these reviews before I tried to work with Footsmart. First off, they tell you there is a problem processing the order if the order is over $200. Second,their customer service people are rude and seem to lack any training in customer service. There are many other issues such as when you go to print a smart label, it says use the order #, but that is not the number you need - they will state that you have to call and get the number from them. Then when I went to print the label, it didn't ask which printer to use, and the label went nowhere. When I called yet a second time to find out what to do, the CSR said "yes, it normally does not print out". Like that was totally normal They say they open at 7:00 EST - they were not open this AM when I called at 7:30 EST. Based on the quality comments I see above about the products people got from this co, I say take your biz elsewhere. Something is very very wrong in the this company! "

"This has to be the worst Company that I have ever dealt with regarding working with you to make the situation "right". The customer service was so bad that I have no interest in ever dealing with this Company again!!"

Footsmart is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Footsmart is not a merchant member
Footsmart does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!