Football FanatCoupons

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"Really Bad Service Still waiting for them to refund me my item from the feb purchase to see if I can buy another size really bad service I had to contact them to see if they had received my item and still have to constently bug them to see whats going on still waiting keep saying same thing wait 10 days ten days past and same Sh** ! Wouldn't recommend buying from here!"

modified review This review was modified by isabellovee27 on April 04 2014 09:02:57 AM

"This is by far the worst company that I have dealt with. It is amazing that they are still in business. I ordered 4 shirts on Jan 26th. I called their customer service prior to placing my order to determine which shipping method I should use to ensure that I receive my order prior to the Super Bowl. The shipping date for the shirts stated they should ship no later than January 30th. So I purchased overnight delivery for my order. Ironically I received 2 shirts within a few days but the last 2 shirts (shirts for my kids) is where they dropped the ball. I proceeded to call fanatics.com everyday starting Jan 30th to find out if the shirts had shipped. Each time I was on the phone 30 min minimum. The second day (Jan 31) I insisted to speak with a supervisor and she emailed the warehouse to find out why the order had not shipped given she verified the shirts were in stock and said the order should ship that day and be delivered on Saturday. Needless to say I still did not receive the shirts 6 days later. I again call CS and went through the whole thing again and on hold for 30 min. I finally hung up while on hold. Ultimately the game here is that they have very apologetic CS reps but no backup (ie management monitoring orders and delayed orders, warehouse managers etc) who have any accountability or seem to care. Nobody could explain why they could get my order completed!!! BOTTOM LINE FORGET THESE GUYS JUST ORDER FROM THE BEST... AMAZON!!!! THESE GUYS ARE WORST IN THEIR LEAGUE!! Wish I had."

modified review This review was modified by Mmehta on February 01 2014 11:47:54 AM

"I've done buisness with fanatics for almost a year already and never had any issues. However this last time I ordered from then, I forgot to log into my account for the free shipping as I ordered it as a guest due to being in a rush, When I realized this on my invoice and the fanatic ad, I called customer service asking for my order to be canceled so I replace the order under my account and get the free express shipping, instead the very friendly Annette refunded the shipping change and changed the speed at no charge.

In this day and age it's so hard to find good service, especially when all companies care about now days is making money. Thanks fanatics!!

"The most awful company I have ever done business with. I ordered a hat in mid-late November. By the time the order arrived in December, I had received the wrong item. I received a shipment that was supposed to go to Illinois instead of Oregon where I live. It took a total of calling their customer service THREE times and talking to THREE different people over the period of a few days to get the situation resolved. The first two people I called didn't seem to know what they were doing. The lady that I talked to the third time, more helpful than the first two, told me they had re-ordered a hat for me. Hooray.

However, the re-ordered hat never came. I called back very frustrated, and the gal working curstomer service said they were out of stock at the time, so the order was never actually placed. They refunded MOST of the hat, but made me pay the $4.95 after THEY had already screwed up my order in order to re-place the order. I was furious, but didn't want to get too mad at the person on the other end of the phone, it wasn't her fault right? She promised me the hat would be in my possession by December 23rd. I was at least satisfied that the hat would be here before Christmas.

That brings us to December 28th. Order still missing. I called a fifth time to see what the deal was. AGAIN they had not reordered the product, had NOT notified me via email that the product was out of stock, and just refunded my money without letting me know I wouldn't be receiving the item I ordered. I waited on hold for twenty minutes to talk to management. When I was finally able to speak to a supervisor, he told me that I should have received an email (which I did not), and that Fanatics had NO BACKORDER PROCESS for items that were out of stock. He told me that he didn't know if the item I ordered would be in stock again either. SO I NEVER GOT THE ITEM I PAID FOR AND ORDERED THREE DIFFERENT TIMES.

All in all, I spent a combined total of 5 phone calls spanning 2 hours of time talking to customer service people who all had different ideas on what had to be done. This is a company that clearly provides inadequate training, overpromises and underdelivers, can't do the little things right, and doesn't do their best to ensure that things get taken care of. Bad speed, no accuracy, below average customer service, and awful business practices and supply chain management. Nobody in their right mind should take a risk with this company. How they are still in business baffles me.

modified review This review was modified by codemancj3 on December 28 2013 11:13:13 AM

"I ordered a jacket and a cap for my father for Christmas and it never showed up. I ordered it 12/21 plenty of time for 2-day shipping to arrive by christmas! I understand that the shipping couriers had issues but Fanatics website didn't even have a proper shipping tracking number. When I called they put me on hold repeatedly and after several tries they still didn't know what happened to my order. They said it was Fed ex's fault and to check the day after christmas. I was upset but said fine.
After Christmas, still no package, so when I called them again they said oh, we have no idea what happened but we can reorder it for you! This was my only option so I agreed. They agreed to send it next day air. The next day, STILL no package. Called them back. They still had no idea what happened. So they ordered it again and put it in for 7-10 day shipping. I was fuming by now, so I cancelled the order. But they said ok we can refund you but the item is still being shipped we can't stop it can you believe that? So now my parents have to return the damn thing! Terrible company, no control over their sales process, awful website, customer service were nice but could do NOTHING to help each time to called about one of their screw ups. Never again will I order from this disorganized company.

"Horrible service! I ordered my brother's jersey on the 14th of DEC. It was supposed to be an adult men's large. I received my package on Tuesday the 17th. ALL the labels on the packaging had the men size stickers on there but I decided to open to double check any way. thankfully I did. When I opened the package, what was in there was a YOUTH large. I called and made the return, I was told I'd have it before Christmas then received and email on the 26th stating I was going to get a refund and that could take from 2-10. Plus they are only refunding the $69.95 and the taxes are being credited to me in FANCASH (merchandise credit. Why would I want credit on a website I don't want to use in the future!?!"

modified review This review was modified by sophisma on December 28 2013 08:57:16 AM

"My order was guaranteed to be here by Christmas. Watching the shipping on line. I live in Tennessee.It was sent from Ohio to Oregon. It sit in Oregon for four days. I called FedEx they blamed Fanatics. So I called them they blamed FedEx and the postal service. Anyway the package was now in Washington state still sitting. The person from Fanatics said I would receive it that day in the mail. I asked him how a package in Washington state was going to be sent cross country, processed and sent out to me when it was still in Washington state and after my mail had already been delivered? Making a long story short I still don't have my package."

modified review This review was modified by andyb844 on December 27 2013 11:31:20 AM

"My Christmas order was placed 12/13/13 which is plenty of time, according to their guarantee, to get here. Called today and they seem really disorganized and my order is still missing. Said it might be here by Christmas. I doubt it. Don't trust them. I'll be waiting and hoping, but I'm a fool. I ordered from College Football Store, but they answered the phone as Sports Fanatics."

modified review This review was modified by UnmerryChristmas on December 21 2013 09:24:53 AM

"UPDATE: 01/05/13:
I had rated Fanatics a 1 star review -but- I am changing that to a 3 star. I Received an email from Fanatics stating they would refund the portion of my order which was not shipped in time. Was impressed with their response as they stated they received more than expected traffic at Christmastime and were apologetic about the problem. I accepted their resolution and was impressed they addressed it and stood behind their mistake. They still sent me the item at no charge and gave me $15 fan cash also.

----------
Original Review:
I thought I was having a great experience with Fanatics.com.
I ordered 2 sweatshirts and a winter hat for Christmas gifts.
The order arrived missing one sweatshirt with no explanation. This would be a problem since I now had to do some work to find out what is going on - I called the 877 number on the packing slip. After a 18 MINUTE WAIT on hold (yes, I timed it -- actually it was 7 minutes and the system hung up on me and I had to call back which took over 11 more minutes)....yes, read that again, 18+ MINUTES (and this is after hitting the #2 option for checking on an existing order. In other words, I am already a customer, have searched out your site, decided to buy from you over 100's of others, spent time and energy and purchased from you .... and you STILL make me wait 18 minutes to talk about my order (the missing item which you did not ship). I don't even talk to my wife for 18 minutes a day and you expect me to wait for 18 minutes to talk to a "customer service rep"... Unfortunately, after a missing item with no explanation, 18 minute wait in queue and being disconnected, and not knowing if I will get my item on time, the "Customer Service" aspect if pretty much null don't you think?. So, after finally reaching someone they put me on hold for 2 more minutes and said part of my order was coming from another warehouse and they were experiencing shipping delays but it would arrive by Christmas (I am skeptical and will be in a real bind if this gift does not arrive) now because of Fanatics.com I have to worry about whether or not this gift will arrive and my kid will be disappointed for Christmas and IF I have to find another option - too much to have to deal with. Now they did say they would upgrade my shipping to next business day but that does me no good if the item does not arrive. I hope it does. I was about to be impressed by Fanatics and probably would have used them for ordering items of this sort from now on. But the lack of information they provided about my missing item (making me track it down and worry), the wait on hold for 18 MINUTES when I am already a customer and the uncertain nature of my missing item causing me to worry is not worth the hassle. It is not like I got an incredible deal on the items. I think one of the items was a couple dollars off what I could have gotten it locally. Hardly worth the worry over this and time wasted. between the time spent ordering, the time spent calling to check on missed item, the time spent worrying and the time spent writing this review, I have probable spent way more than it would have taken to go buy these items locally.

modified review This review was modified by goodguy2k on January 23 2014 07:05:46 AM

"I ordered items on a Weds that I needed by Sat. There were multiple shipping choices. It was before noon, so I chose 2-day shipping. I didn't receive a confirmation of shipping until 30 hours later and noted that goods would not arrive until Mon. I called customer service who basically said that "technically we are right and you are wrong." Not good choice of words in that situation. I wanted to cancel order, but they said too bad that goods already on the way and can't stop the FedEx machine. I looked at how to return goods, but those needed a form to be attached else they would not refund all money. Since items are gong to a third party's address, that one won't work either. Overall, a bad experience in trying to order with respect to a timeline, in having order filled and shipped in timely fashion, and in getting help from customer service to find a solution. I won't do business with this firm EVER again. "

modified review This review was modified by jthoene on December 12 2013 04:36:25 PM

"I received my order fairly fast for the sale they had going on. I also
ordered in the month of December. I ordered on December 2 and received my package on the 10th. I also got $10 in fan bucks for receiving my order a little later. Used them, no problem. Used their other site collegefootballstore.com. Great site!

modified review This review was modified by Aleasha on December 10 2013 01:29:20 PM

"Ordered personalized college jersey on 11/25. Received email on 11/29 with different order number than what was shown on confirmation email plus wrong order info. Called customer service on 11/30. First they said it looked like I had ordered 2 jerseys. Then they said the two order numbers were tied together-one being a confirmation number, the other the real order number. How confusing!!! I then had to make them realize the items in the 2nd email were not what I ordered. After being put on hold for several times they said their manager said it had been sent to the wrong person. DUH! What had I been telling them? They assured me everything was ok. I called on 12/4 to check on the status, was put on hold, then told the item was discontinued. When were they going to let me know this? Never dealing with them again!!!!! Out of curiosity checked on order after cancelled, it now says it was shipped-no tracking info."

modified review This review was modified by Kchmylak on December 05 2013 06:41:05 AM

"WORST. CUSTOMER. SERVICE. EVER!!!!!!!!!!! Please read my review for the reasons I feel that way about Fanatics.

Placed an order in early October. An item was missing from that order when it was received. Called customer service on 10-13 and 10-23. Both customer service reps assured me the item was being shipped and they would "email me a new order number". Needless to say, no order number, no missing shirt.

I called again on 10-24, this time I was given a new order number and assurance that the shirt would be there on Friday or Saturday. I looked at the new order email and see that the shirt is being delivered to an address we lived at two years ago. Why?? Who knows?? Not customer service, that's for sure. When I called 10-26 to tell Fanatics about their mistake, I got some more vague assurance it would be shipped to the correct address. Guess what??? Yep, it was delivered to the wrong address….

Called again on 10-30, the customer service rep said that I should have called FedEx to make sure the shipping address was right. Really?? Again, the customer service rep assured me the shirt was being shipped and they would "email me a new order number". Hmmm, heard this one before… No new order number )or shirt) again…

Called again 10-31 (that's six for you people out there deciding if you want to place an order with Fanatics). Of course the shirt is now out of stock…. I had to argue with the customer service rep to get a refund for the shirt and the shipping charges. After all that, Fanatics wanted to issue me "fan cash" instead of a refund on my credit card. There is not a snowball's chance in hell that I would ever place an order with them again. But this ordeal may continue… Fanatics said they issued a refund but until I see it on my credit card statement, I won't trust them.

modified review This review was modified by watrbg2 on October 31 2013 05:05:44 PM

"Do not order if you are trying to take advantage of 3-day shipping!!! They ship FedEx Smartpost which according to fedex averages 2-7 business day delivery. I placed an order on 10/9, got a notice it shipped on 10/10 and the expected delivery date is 10/31. Doesn't sound like 3-days to me...more like 3-weeks."

modified review This review was modified by Kulakid on October 27 2013 12:55:05 AM

"Do not buy anything from here. It will arrive late (even when you paid extra for fast delivery), it will arrive broken and you have add on charges amounting to half the price of the order. Worst place I have ever shopped. Could not have been worse."

modified review This review was modified by gcharlton1 on October 23 2013 11:00:36 AM

Football Fanatics is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Football Fanatics is not a merchant member
Football Fanatics does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!