Stores > FootLocker

Product & services pricing Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10
Voice your opinion! Review FootLocker by clicking a star below.
2017-08-17

Buy elsewhere

"ootlocke joke company with the worst customer service in existance regret buying any product from them. Got pair of trainers from them within couple of weeks litteraly 5 weeks fell apart..sole was fine took it back to store advise email shop support @ only to wait 3 weeks to be tkld to go back to store merely 25 miles away. Went back to store and store manager blames it on wear and tear ....5 weeks Addidas should never wear out should be sign up to say (this is fake )...told to email shop support again only to be emailed back to say take it up with trading standard ...Do Not Buy from them scam and i will be taling it up with ST"

2017-08-16

Horrible

"This place is no going to order from online! Bought 3 pair. 2 came (one the wrong size) and my 3rd pair is still to come. I called and was suppose to get an ecard. STILL NOTHING 2days later! NO GOOD! "

2017-07-06

Poor service

"Ordered trainers a week ago still no delivery date"

2017-04-15

Service

"Really bad,need to get some people that Are not rude . Bad service and when asked to find a trainer they are so rude about it "

2017-04-06

Never Received the shoes & Horrible Customer Service

"I don't know who the owner is of Foot Locker, but he needs to be an UNDERCOVER BOSS... He need to see and hear how his customers are being treated. First of all, I've never received the shoes that I ordered because USPS lost them. My money has already been taken for the purchase of some shoes that I have never received. I placed the order on 3/15/2017 and paid for the shoes and shipping. Today is 4/6/2017 and I still have not received the refund in my account. I have called customer service almost 10 times inquiring about my shoes and my money. Instead of empathizing with me, I was treated like I did something wrong. The run around I was given just to try and get the issue resolved was Horrible. This is the Worst and I do mean Worst customer service experience I have ever had in my life pertaining to merchandise I never received. WOW!!!! Mr CEO please straighten this out!!!! Please hire new management and new customer service."

2017-03-13

online site cancels orders

"As many other reviewers have mentioned, footlocker.com charges customers for ordering products online, but eventually they cancel the orders because they don't have the inventory. What a joke, guessing they don't care about getting repeat customers? I have no idea how they stay in business. Their BBB rating is D- and they get one star on here. What a horrible company."

NYC
2017-02-01

Terrible Customer Service

"I ordered an item off footlocker.com and it came with a security tag attached. I contacted customer service and they told me to go to a physical store to have it removed or return it and pay the return shipping charges on my dime. So no matter the choice, I am inconvenienced due to Foot Locker's incompetence. Terrible!"

2017-01-25

We know this ones going to be bad

"It's truly astonishing the lackluster response of customer service there is when one walks into footlocker on 181st street in Washington Heights. It is truly mesmerizing how one walks in and customer service representatives avoid eye contact with customers as to say let me blend into my surroundings maybe you won't notice me and ask me for help. This is not the first time I have felt such a warm welcome from the people working in this establishment. Although, in today's visit I ask someone for help which in return they pawn me off to another one of footlockers representatives and her response was to ignore my question and walk away from me to ring up another customer, therein, I had to ask the original representative I asked for help, which he was maybe just a little helpful than the last. When I'm waiting in line the girl walks away from the cash register after she's done with her customer and I tell the person who helped me, " she looks like this is the last place she wants to be right now" he gave me a shoulder shrug and my receipt and a " have a nice day". She didn't look up from the floor while on my way out the door. "

2017-01-03

**** off footlooker

"Been waiting for 30 mins for some fucking airforce"

2016-12-05

Took my return, never refunded me.

"I returned an item in-store that I purchased online. I took it into my local store, and they told me that they needed to put a label on it and send it to the warehouse. I returned the item in the same condition in which I received it, brand new with tags still attached. I was offered no kind of proof of drop off at the store, so I took a photo of the transaction while I was there. I was concerned about this process, and sure enough, Foot Locker never did give me my refund.

2016-11-02

ORDER CANCELLED BY FOOTLOCKER?!

"Spent quite some time on line searching for the shirts for my husbands birthday with the help of the kids. Settled on 2 shirts and placed order yesterday. I just got an email saying 1 or more of my items was cancelled. I call Foot Locker and get a rude individual on the other end who informs me nonchalantly that they canceled the order because the shirts aren't available. Why do they let you order shirts they no longer have?! They now have my $70 for an order they cancelled and say I'll get a refund in 2-3 days. Ridiculous. When I asked questions the employee talked over me."

2016-09-02

Lack of customer service

"I placed an order over the phone on 8/7. I was told that the shoes were on back order until 8/15. I called the customer service on 8/17 because I hadn't heard anything or gotten an email. I was told by the rep that they would not contact Addidas(the seller) until 8/29. I didn't understand that. The rep told me that when an order is on back order they don't contact the seller until 2 weeks after the date that the item was promised. I explained to her that the rep did not explain that to me initially because I would have not placed the order if I cannot get a definite date. She said that the reps have training that they go thru and that he was suppose to tell me all of the pertinent information. I told her that I have not received any status emails concerning my order. She asked if I wanted to just cancel my order and I said No. I told her that I do not appreciate the first rep not giving me all of the information. She said that I should get email updates and she would make sure that I would from then on. I received an email on 8/24 saying that my order would ship in 24 hours. I have not received anything so I called customer service today. The rep looked up the order and said that it would ship on 9/12 So unacceptable. I've been going back and forth and of course he asked me if I would like to cancel my order and I said Yes this time. I'm tired of waiting on the shoes. I'm tired of the lack of customer service. They are all programmed to say "Would you like to cancel your order" instead of a different alternative to a least soothe the customer.

2016-03-25

several stores different staff different excuses

"i wanted to put this one the footlocker website but the refused it with out explanation
what is wrong with this review (on the spelling mistakes ) and i put 4 pic also with it
bought in warsaw Poland (the black one) on 21-10-2015 i had 4 pairs of air max tuned the Reds reimbursed by footlocker the black the bleu and the green one several footlocker stores of from different personnel I get a different excuse every timei go and ask how it comes that the shoes very rapidly break up in the heelI wanted to send on my costs al the shoes to footlocker because I have absolutely no confidence in the shop persooneel because every time i got a different excusebut I can not send them to footlocker I need to go shop So I advise you not to buy these shoes they have a very short life time

2016-03-22

Not helpful people and poor quality products

"bought a pair of bball shoes for $195 and they ripped after 4 times wearing. Couldn't get my money back and they'd only give me a gift card even after sitting on the phone with them for an hour. terrible company and horrible customer service. I will never buy from them again. I'd recommend finishline.com instead. Horrible experience. "

2016-03-01

Worst online shopping experience ever

"Bought Nike shoes at the mall, but the shoes didn't fit. Had to return them and got a Footlocker gift card in exchange. Went online and purchased Nike Roches and nearly a month later, after numerous phone calls (average hold time >30 minutes) I've been told they don't have the shoes in stock. Seriously. Customer service says my only recourse is to cancel the order and receive an online gift certificate in 3-5 business days. I will never do business with this terrible company again. "

Share FootLocker's store rating

FootLocker is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

FootLocker is not a merchant member
FootLocker does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!