Stores > FootLocker
  • FootLocker

Product & services pricing Rating 3.13/10 3.13/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
Voice your opinion! Review FootLocker by clicking a star below.
2017-03-13

online site cancels orders

"As many other reviewers have mentioned, footlocker.com charges customers for ordering products online, but eventually they cancel the orders because they don't have the inventory. What a joke, guessing they don't care about getting repeat customers? I have no idea how they stay in business. Their BBB rating is D- and they get one star on here. What a horrible company."

This review was modified by ens121 on March 13 2017 09:15:02 PM

NYC
2017-02-01

Terrible Customer Service

"I ordered an item off footlocker.com and it came with a security tag attached. I contacted customer service and they told me to go to a physical store to have it removed or return it and pay the return shipping charges on my dime. So no matter the choice, I am inconvenienced due to Foot Locker's incompetence. Terrible!"

This review was modified by Nausea on February 01 2017 07:15:02 PM

2017-01-25

We know this ones going to be bad

"It's truly astonishing the lackluster response of customer service there is when one walks into footlocker on 181st street in Washington Heights. It is truly mesmerizing how one walks in and customer service representatives avoid eye contact with customers as to say let me blend into my surroundings maybe you won't notice me and ask me for help. This is not the first time I have felt such a warm welcome from the people working in this establishment. Although, in today's visit I ask someone for help which in return they pawn me off to another one of footlockers representatives and her response was to ignore my question and walk away from me to ring up another customer, therein, I had to ask the original representative I asked for help, which he was maybe just a little helpful than the last. When I'm waiting in line the girl walks away from the cash register after she's done with her customer and I tell the person who helped me, " she looks like this is the last place she wants to be right now" he gave me a shoulder shrug and my receipt and a " have a nice day". She didn't look up from the floor while on my way out the door. "

This review was modified by jeanettemmartinez on January 25 2017 04:15:04 PM

2017-01-03

**** off footlooker

"Been waiting for 30 mins for some fucking airforce"

2016-12-05

Took my return, never refunded me.

"I returned an item in-store that I purchased online. I took it into my local store, and they told me that they needed to put a label on it and send it to the warehouse. I returned the item in the same condition in which I received it, brand new with tags still attached. I was offered no kind of proof of drop off at the store, so I took a photo of the transaction while I was there. I was concerned about this process, and sure enough, Foot Locker never did give me my refund.

This review was modified by lorilorilori on December 05 2016 04:19:29 PM

2016-11-02

ORDER CANCELLED BY FOOTLOCKER?!

"Spent quite some time on line searching for the shirts for my husbands birthday with the help of the kids. Settled on 2 shirts and placed order yesterday. I just got an email saying 1 or more of my items was cancelled. I call Foot Locker and get a rude individual on the other end who informs me nonchalantly that they canceled the order because the shirts aren't available. Why do they let you order shirts they no longer have?! They now have my $70 for an order they cancelled and say I'll get a refund in 2-3 days. Ridiculous. When I asked questions the employee talked over me."

This review was modified by Lisabilla on November 02 2016 08:21:53 PM

2016-09-02

Lack of customer service

"I placed an order over the phone on 8/7. I was told that the shoes were on back order until 8/15. I called the customer service on 8/17 because I hadn't heard anything or gotten an email. I was told by the rep that they would not contact Addidas(the seller) until 8/29. I didn't understand that. The rep told me that when an order is on back order they don't contact the seller until 2 weeks after the date that the item was promised. I explained to her that the rep did not explain that to me initially because I would have not placed the order if I cannot get a definite date. She said that the reps have training that they go thru and that he was suppose to tell me all of the pertinent information. I told her that I have not received any status emails concerning my order. She asked if I wanted to just cancel my order and I said No. I told her that I do not appreciate the first rep not giving me all of the information. She said that I should get email updates and she would make sure that I would from then on. I received an email on 8/24 saying that my order would ship in 24 hours. I have not received anything so I called customer service today. The rep looked up the order and said that it would ship on 9/12 So unacceptable. I've been going back and forth and of course he asked me if I would like to cancel my order and I said Yes this time. I'm tired of waiting on the shoes. I'm tired of the lack of customer service. They are all programmed to say "Would you like to cancel your order" instead of a different alternative to a least soothe the customer.

This review was modified by tslimtesia on September 02 2016 02:57:51 PM

2016-03-25

several stores different staff different excuses

"i wanted to put this one the footlocker website but the refused it with out explanation
what is wrong with this review (on the spelling mistakes ) and i put 4 pic also with it
bought in warsaw Poland (the black one) on 21-10-2015 i had 4 pairs of air max tuned the Reds reimbursed by footlocker the black the bleu and the green one several footlocker stores of from different personnel I get a different excuse every timei go and ask how it comes that the shoes very rapidly break up in the heelI wanted to send on my costs al the shoes to footlocker because I have absolutely no confidence in the shop persooneel because every time i got a different excusebut I can not send them to footlocker I need to go shop So I advise you not to buy these shoes they have a very short life time

This review was modified by appel300 on March 25 2016 01:11:31 AM

2016-03-22

Not helpful people and poor quality products

"bought a pair of bball shoes for $195 and they ripped after 4 times wearing. Couldn't get my money back and they'd only give me a gift card even after sitting on the phone with them for an hour. terrible company and horrible customer service. I will never buy from them again. I'd recommend finishline.com instead. Horrible experience. "

This review was modified by topadviser on March 22 2016 08:36:27 PM

2016-03-01

Worst online shopping experience ever

"Bought Nike shoes at the mall, but the shoes didn't fit. Had to return them and got a Footlocker gift card in exchange. Went online and purchased Nike Roches and nearly a month later, after numerous phone calls (average hold time >30 minutes) I've been told they don't have the shoes in stock. Seriously. Customer service says my only recourse is to cancel the order and receive an online gift certificate in 3-5 business days. I will never do business with this terrible company again. "

This review was modified by Marval65 on March 01 2016 04:02:24 PM

2016-02-25

Pieces of ****

"Would give 0 if I could. Shoes with coffee on them!!!! Really? And u wonder why u are losing customers and money. Never again DTLR is my home now,for me AND my family and friends."

This review was modified by Jondoe527 on February 25 2016 02:06:42 AM

2016-02-06

DONT BUY

"Hello All Please Read, Don't get bad, rude, distasteful, service like me. It started and the actual store like 1 previous review. I tried to buy my shoes at my local footlocker (witch they had) but they told me they could not honor the online price or free shipping. I went home order my shoe not to mention these was my birthday & Christmas present. So I place the order and waited. After about a week I called because I never got a tracking number or nothing. I finally get them a few days later. Wow to my amazement, the shoes was worn clearly worn. I immediately called the 800 number. They told me they can send me out a new pair once I send back the one's I had in my possession. Once they received I told them to send out the new one's. I was told that I had to reorder from online because they didn't have anymore in the warehouse, that once I order again online they was going to ship from one of their stores. It was just a trap I will explain. Well in order for me to reorder the shoes online I was told they had to put the money on a e-gift card. Today is Feb 7th 2016 I was on phone with them Feb 6st 2016 well today the 7th I go online to reorder my shoes and WOW out of stock I have called the CS 3 times and I after speaking with the CS rep trying to get a refund they tell me it's nothing they can do because they issued me a E-gift card I told them to cancel the e-gift card because their is nothing else I want from footlocker Just give me my money back and every time I got to that point they will hang up the phone. I still been trying to get my money back nowhere. I actually have the phone calls recorded. So if anyone would like to here them message me. SO I DO NOT RECOMMEND ANYBODY TO DO BUSINESS WITH FOOTLOCKER "

This review was modified by rickcrystal on February 06 2016 09:43:37 PM

2015-12-30

"I ordered a gym bag for my girlfriend from Footlocker as a Christmas Gift, it took them 10 days to “process” the order and if I had not contacted them and demanded my order to be shipped I doubt they were planning to ship it anytime soon. Now thanks to that instead of my order already having been delivered to me, it will be another week before it arrives, which means I won’t even be able to give her the gift on the New Year’s Eve. Customer service was horrible and was asking me robotic questions, instead of helping me with the issue. To put things in perspective how terrible their service is, 11 days after ordering from the footlocker I ordered something else from amazon.com and that item was already delivered to me with the free shipping option."

2015-12-19

"Very disappointed. Ordered a pair of Jordan's for my daughter for her birthday online. I received them in a vinyl envelope so the sneakers that cost a bit where not protected very well. Now I opened the box and to my disbelief there was only ONE sneaker in there!!!??? I called immediately and spoke to a CSR who said the shoes were shipped from a store in Jersey and he would have them send the others shoe asap and I would receive in 2 days. He also told me he gets a lot of similar calls all day. The shoe comes when promised and unbelievably it's the same shoe I had. Not to mention there was something white all over the one side of the shoe. I again called right away. My daughters birthday now the next day. I had no gift for her. It's not easy for me being a single mom to buy these higher price shoes. It was what she's been asking for for a losing time. I was told to return them and I would be given a refund. Or I can try different Footlockers to see if they had them and exchange them there. That's wonderful but I ordered online because I don't have transportation . if that was the case I would have went to the store. Shoes have been returned and I still have not received a refund. Never will I order from footlocker.com again. My daughter is still without her birthday gift."

This review was modified by MomOfFour1977 on December 19 2015 04:02:19 PM

2015-12-02

"I ordered some boots online on 11/26/15. Well, I was checking the UPS website for the status and it said that the package was at the UPS facility about 30 min drive from my work. So I leave early, drive to UPS and find out I was unable to pick up my package. Why....? Let me tell you... Footlocker ships ups then transfers to usps, whom then delivers to the destination. This is what ups told me. The girl at ups was awesome and helpful. Told me to call footlocker to see if i can have the package held there. 10 mins later I call and a boy, by the name of Trayvon answers. I proceed to tell him the problem with not being able to pick up my package when it's at the facility. His response was, "you have to wait until it arrives at your destination". Really? I know that. Hence, the whole point of delivery. So I asked to speak to his supervisor. He puts me on hold for about 10 mins, gets back on the line then asks me for my customer number. Shouldn't you ask for that in the beginning? Then, he proceeded to tell me what I already knew, usps has to deliver it. I asked to speak to his supervisor again and he put me on hold but this time hangs up. I'm so sick of footlocker! I've spent $465.00 in 3 months there. Guess what? I will never buy again. Maybe footlocker should disclose how they deliver packages and let your customers know they can't pick it up. Maybe train your CSR (customer service reps) to some "customer service" courses. I yet to have a positive experience. This has been the final straw for me. NO MORE FOOTLOCKER! "

This review was modified by shoelover32 on December 02 2015 03:21:46 PM

Share FootLocker's store rating

FootLocker is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

FootLocker is not a merchant member
FootLocker does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!