Stores > Foodservicedirect
  • Foodservicedire

Voice your opinion! Review Foodservicedirect by clicking a star below.
2017-10-21

Mayonnaise Extravaganza

"I bought 999999 things of 2000 pound "Hellmans Mayo". The balance came out to more than our Nations debt. I hope I can get the mayo soon. I am looking forward to eat this delicious Hellmann's.

2017-10-12

STAY AWAY.

" Ordered a case of bread bowls they are terrible. Here are a few statements from them:
Unfortunately as the taste of the product is not something us here at Foodservicedirect controls
we cannot accept a return on food items nor can we refund the customer for disliking the taste !
My reply:
The fact that I don’t care for the taste is not the issue. The issue is, it tastes terrible.
This is an unacceptable way of doing business. Avoid them at all cost.

2017-09-18

This place is a joke

"Website says 2-3 shipping. apparently that means they will send it out in 2 or 3 days but it won't arrive for 14 days! I called and asked them to cancel the order for $500 worth of peanut butter and they told me they couldn't do that, so I asked to return the peanut butter and of course they don't accept returns on food. The lady on the phone could care less and just felt the need to educate me on the difference of the words "shipping" and "transit"

hope I can detour at least one person from dealing with these guys.

2017-08-16

Not A Well Run Company

"Took them over 2 weeks to notify me that what I had ordered was out of stock.
Customer Service was poor.

Wish I would have read these all these negative reviews before ordering from this company. Stay away.

2017-08-06

Horrible product

"I purchased some shortening for my icing and the consistency of the shortening was horrible when I received it! They do not refund for anything even if it's on them so that's unacceptable!. I will NEVER purchase from them ever again this was my first and last time. They should be out of business because this is no way to sell to consumers!! Please purchase somewhere else. It's my fault I didn't look at the ratings! When I came to put my rating they already had 1 Star!!! Smh"

2017-08-04

1 Star is too good for this rip-off company

"Checking prices they charge 3-4 times MORE than buying the product in regular store quantities. Complete scam. They are hoping people will not check to see just how extremely poor the value is compared to regular store bought items.

Stay away if you wish to actually save money buying bulk... go to Walmart instead... you won't be disappointed.

2017-06-19

DELAYED DELIVERY

"I've ordered several boxes of coconut shrimp for a Luau Im having on July 1st. When I ordered it on June 8th, they said it would be delivered within 2 wks, which would of been here in plenty of time. I went to check on My order and it says will not be delivered until July 14th!.. OVER A MONTH FOR DELIVERY?.. I spent over $200 for this shrimp. I sent an Email requesting to cancel the order and I have not heard back from them. After reading all the bad reviews, Im sure I will end up with hundreds of pieces of shrimp that will just sit in My freezer and wasted $$$.. I will have to find somewhere else to get the shrimp, and pay for it AGAIN!.. "

2017-05-17

absolutely horrible experience..

"placed order for 6 jars of pickles on 5/12/17...paid $23 shipping which would lead one to believe you are paying for expedited shipping...nope, just food service direct inflating their prices...was supposed to be delivered today (Wednesday) ...now looking at fedex website (they are worthless too) package has been sitting in same facility since Sunday...now it says they'll be delivered this Friday....we'll see but definitely won't be ordering anything else from this place!

2015-05-27

"I order a case of Ronzoni Spinach Fettucini and I received a box of Fettucini in the box that it was shipped in. TOTALLY misleading. When it arrived pasta was falling out of the box. It was disgusting. WOULD NEVER DO Business with them. They refuse to refund my money as well. http://www.foodservicedirect.com/product.cfm/p/38498/Ronzoni-Fettucini-Pasta.htm "

2015-02-24

"I'd like to take a moment to compliment Customer Service Representative Annie Vierre. She was extremely professional, patient and kind while addressing my concerns. In a competitive marketplace, having a person such as Annie as the face of a company is extremely important.You'll notice when ordering it does take a couple of weeks to receive some products so plan ahead. Our order arrived at the promised date and the cost was much lower than the company we were previously dealing with. Foodservicedirect did not ask me to write this review. Actually, I contacted the company and asked where I could share my experience. So far we are very happy we found this company!"

2015-01-23

"Ridiculously slow system. Takes a month for everything! You won't gey your order for 6 to 8 weeks minimum. Add that to regular prices for bulk orders...just not worth it!! In the future I will drive a few hours to get what I need and not wait 8 weeks. And they will never cancel an order for any reason. Don't waste your time w these guys"

2014-12-12

"Stay away - It took me longer to track down my order that it was worth - it took them over four days to even place my order with one of their suppliers! In this day - they should have systems that pass through to the supplier instantly. Even though my order had not shipped - they would not let me cancel because it was "against company policy". Their customer service is horrible, their delivery is horrible - please do business elsewhere - anywhere but here. "

2014-09-11

"Stay away! Placed an order for 6 dz forks on 8/22. Wrote to customer service the same day to ask for expedited shipping. No response. They arrived on 9/11 -- 3 weeks later! The do not accept returns of any kind. Waiting on the phone now -- 6 minutes and counting.
FSD is a broker -- you're better off finding the item from a warehouse that actually stocks the product. Never again will I order from these guys.

2014-06-25

"- Placed order online on 17 Jun 2014.

- Received confirmatory email same date with an estimated shipping date of 20 Jun 2014.

- Checked order status online on 25 Jun 2014..."item not yet shipped"

- Called Customer Service (757-644-4465) starting at 8 am EST...finally gave up at 9 am EST. Pressed zero to talk to a real human, just like the recording said to do. (Got the usual baloney "Your call is important to us, please hold and someone will be with you as soon as possible".) And waited. And waited. Nothing but dead air...no music, no announcements saying to please continue to hold, nothing. Finally, after about five or ten minutes, each call was disconnected. I gave up after an hour.

- Then I sent an email to customerservice@foodservicedirect.com asking why wasn't anyone answering their phone and what was the status of my order?

- Received a reply email which completely ignored the first question. As for the order status, here's what they had to say..."We have contacted the supplier and they are stating that the item is a customer made item and it does have a 90-120 day lead time on this item." (A "customer made item"? Gee, I didn't know I had to make my own order! But that's beside the point.) The main issue (besides a lousy customer service phone #) is the 90-120 day lead time!!! This was not mentioned at all on the web site or on my order receipt. In fact, the web site says "Ships in 3 days"!!!

- The one and only bright spot was a customer service rep ("Juanita") who helped me cancel the order and refund the amount back on my credit card. She was great. I got lucky...the only way I was able to talk to her is by calling the phone # listed on the email I received...it was different than the regular customer service # which is useless!

(Next day...the saga continues)

- Received an email from shipconfirm@foodservicedirect.com late last night (10:25 pm) stating "Great news! New tracking information has been received regarding your order F426327." A UPS tracking # was provided. I clicked on the tracking # and saw that the order had been SHIPPED. WTF!!!!

- I first checked my credit card...nope, no refund listed yet.

- Then I called foodservicedirect.com and talked to "Amie". Amie didn't "get it" at first and talked down to me, but she eventually realized that someone there had made a mistake...the UPS tracking # that was sent to me was for an item that someone in Sulphur OK had ordered.

- What a mess! Overall, I would have to say that foodservicedirect.com suffers from a severe lack of attention to detail, thus creating unnecessary mistakes which aggravate and impact their customers.

- I DO NOT recommend purchasing anything from them until such time that management gets up off their collective duff and overhauls this company!

2013-06-19

"Not the greatest experience. The problems were as follows;

- Item listed as "Ship within 3 days", but it didn't ship for 8 days.
- The company didn't attempt to contact me until I complained first after 7 days and no shipment.
- Company charged my credit card on May 23rd, 2013, before they had the product in stock, and without them even knowing when it would come into their warehouse.
- I didn't receive the product until June 5th, 2013.

I wouldn't do business with them again.

Share Foodservicedirect's store rating

Foodservicedirect is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Foodservicedirect is not a merchant member
Foodservicedirect does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!