Stores > Foodireland.com

914 665 4083
      service@foodireland.com
      877 IRISH FOOD

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review Foodireland.com by clicking a star below.
2017-10-08

Quality food; great selection; and AWESOME "Customer Service"

"Food Ireland is the place to find many of the items that take you back to Ireland. The quality of food is outstanding and their "Customer Service" is "Second to None". Items shipped promptly and received in good condition."

2017-09-05

A Bit of Ireland-Product

"I am quite pleased with my order. Easily ordered, then to arrive as planned. Thank you. I am a frequent visitor to Northern Ireland to visit family and friends. I love having the opportunity of bringing the food into my house in Florida through your company."

2017-06-04

If you can't be there in person,

"you can enjoy an Irish breakfast at home I ordered bangers and pork bangers as well as both white and black pudding. Froze the pork bangers and enjoyed a modified Irish breakfast on Day 1. I REALLY like the puddings.....each one was a winner! The bangers were good, but I'm anxious to compare them to the pork bangers. I'll have another review in a week or two.

Ordering was easy .... delivery was not flawless but it was nothing that Foodireland.com did. Make sure someone will be at the delivery address and refuse to accept an order if it's not exactly right. The box was delivered leaking with a crushed corner of the box .... but upon inspection the contents were still very cold and the enclosed ice packs were not completely melted.

Visiting with Customer Service gave me the confidence that all was well, and I immediately either refrigerated or froze the contents.

2017-03-28

latest order

"got everything I asked for and quickly. My cat loves the paper you use for wrapping. Me too. Love the website -almost like being home."

2014-04-24

"Thanks, great fast super service."

2013-10-29

"The employees at Food Ireland are always helpful anf polite. I have been a customer for quite sometime and have been very satisfied with quality of the products."

2013-09-27

"Goods arrived in excellant condition and only two days after order. The taste was excellant and compared favourably with my experience of the "Full Irish" at home. My American friends were blown away by the texture and taste of the bacon. Overall we had a great experience and would use Food Ireland again. The Mc Cambridges brown bread provide a welcome addition as well as Kerrygold butter. Very good and value for money. Would like smoked rashers if they were available."

2013-09-27

"I love ordering from Food Ireland as the choices of foods are amazing, the prices are unbeatable and delivery is beyond compare. I have recommended this website to many of my friends."

2013-09-26

"Food Ireland is one of the most reliable online vendors I have ever used"

2013-09-25

"good prices, check their specials and clearance. shipment came very quickly"

"Awesome service!!!!!!!!!!!"

2013-09-25

"As always, All the items met my expectations. Thank You"

2013-09-25

"Their product is excellent. They do not follow delivery instructions. This was a birthday gift and I requested 9/24 delivery. It was delivered 9/21"

2013-09-24

"Very happy with my purchase. My products arrived as expected, on time and packaged very well. Thanks! Will definitely be by to visit again soon!"

2013-09-24

"I was very happy with the one item I ordered as I had had it before. The second item was not up to my liking but through no fault of yours. I was also pleased as to how prompt the pkg. arriver and that the postage was not out of sight. Thanks I hope to order more soon."

Share Foodireland.com's store rating

Foodireland.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Foodireland.com is not a merchant member
Foodireland.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!