Foodireland.com Reviews - foodireland.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.17/10 719 reviews

Foodireland.com is not a merchant member
Foodireland.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Goods arrived in excellant condition and only two days after order. The taste was excellant and compared favourably with my experience of the "Full Irish" at home. My American friends were blown away by the texture and taste of the bacon. Overall we had a great experience and would use Food Ireland again. The Mc Cambridges brown bread provide a welcome addition as well as Kerrygold butter. Very good and value for money. Would like smoked rashers if they were available."

"I love ordering from Food Ireland as the choices of foods are amazing, the prices are unbeatable and delivery is beyond compare. I have recommended this website to many of my friends."

"Food Ireland is one of the most reliable online vendors I have ever used"

"good prices, check their specials and clearance. shipment came very quickly"

"Awesome service!!!!!!!!!!!"

"As always, All the items met my expectations. Thank You"

Rating 4/102/5

"Their product is excellent. They do not follow delivery instructions. This was a birthday gift and I requested 9/24 delivery. It was delivered 9/21"

"Very happy with my purchase. My products arrived as expected, on time and packaged very well. Thanks! Will definitely be by to visit again soon!"

"I was very happy with the one item I ordered as I had had it before. The second item was not up to my liking but through no fault of yours. I was also pleased as to how prompt the pkg. arriver and that the postage was not out of sight. Thanks I hope to order more soon."

"Always the highest quality."

Rating 6/103/5

"My order was out of stock and is on back order."

"New website is nice. Easy to find things and explore for new and different items. Emails with questions and delivery notification is fast. "

"I love Food Ireland...they are very responsive and quick with delivery! Thanks for helping keep my Irish-born husband happy when it comes to birthdays and other holidays! "

"The bread was very fresh. Everything packed well and delivered on time. Thank you."

"Great service, prompt delivery, all items well packaged."