• Food Service Wa

Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.42/10 0.42/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10

2015-06-12

"Do not buy from Food Service Warehouse unless you are 100% sure of the product you will be recieving!! It cost me $100 at the end of my experience with NO product to show for it! Leaving me now feeling aggravated, annoyed and out money.

Would not recommend!"

This review was modified by Darlingn71 on June 12 2015 09:01:29 AM

2015-05-18

"ZERO STARS. I ordered 12 medium mesh sink strainers on March 4, was told I'd get an email when they shipped, May 18 no email regarding shipping and the money was charged to my account on May 5, and products were not shipped. That is STEALING. None of the strainers would weigh more than 2 oz. each and yet these liars put on their website that the shipping cost is $35.45 the creepy woman I talked to told me that they would refund my $27.XX for shipping but they're still going to charge shipping when they have lied to their own people, tried to steal from me and they wouldn't give at all. I was willing to bargain and pay the original price of the item with them paying the tax and providing free shipping for all their screw ups. My guess is they are so incompetent they dare not do that or they'd go out of business. I cancelled the order and will find someone who will do business honestly to get my products.

Absolutely FSW did NOT ask me to write this review, they'd be too big a cowards to read the truth. I'll be giving this company reviews as wide as possible on multiple mediums so they can't delete this one and say it didn't occur."

This review was modified by TiggerTrim on May 18 2015 01:33:08 PM

2015-05-07

"This website is good for cheap small stuff. Larger stuff, their customer service is terrible. Ordered a range with casters and got a quote with casters. Was higher than other sites, but accepted the price increase given the casters came with it and told them so. Well the casters didn't come with it. Even though I paid more for casters, they want to charge me $400 additionally more for casters despite their mistake so they can "Make money on their thin margin". Integrity in business is integrity in business and this is unacceptable. Will be filing a complaint. Don't recommend this site or company for any large items, or anything expensive, as you will not want to have to deal with an all for profit business that doesn't stand by what they say. "

2015-05-01

"I ordered from this company last month to get some coffee accessories that I had trouble finding on any other site. They seem to be more of a restaurant business type of seller, but what I got was for my house. I did see these reviews and thought this might suck but had no alternative to get them somewhere else. I did not have anything like what the others say happened. I ordered it and it said it would ship the same day if I ordered it before 5. Placed the order on a wed and got it that mon. Plus, i felt okay with ordering because they had a google trusted store deal where google will pay me if they mess up my order. Not sure if the others utilized this or not. Stuff came to me fast and no issues. i feel like at least with this order they did a good job and with the google thing it made me feel like if they did mess it up, then google would handle it and not me."

This review was modified by javaart on May 01 2015 10:52:42 AM

2015-03-12

"I wish I saw these prior reviews. I still hadn't received my quick ship items after almost 2 weeks from when I submitted the order. When I wrote in to see where the shipment was, I received automated email the next day that all the items now shipped out. I would have expected the rep to at least respond to my email to apologize for not having shipped out the items prior. Seems like they would have forgotten to ship at all if I didn't write in. When I received the shipment one of the items was incorrect. I've been trying to reach my rep on this as well as a status on the items that have been on backorder. No response after several emails for the past 2 weeks."

This review was modified by saludcocktails on March 12 2015 11:06:32 AM

2015-02-20

"I ordered a trash receptacle from FSW online and the picture clearly had a "THANK YOU" engraved on the trash receptacle door. When the item arrived it did not have the Thank You at all. Unfortunately, I now have customers confused about where to throw their trash, but that is for another topic. I asked one of there sales people about this and they apologized and said they will fix their website right away. But what about my product, well there was nothing they could do. Thanks to FSW I bought an item that was on their site but not what I wanted. "

2015-01-18

"I placed a rather large non-commercial order for Food Service Warehouse. Unfortunately, the items did not ship on the guaranteed date. No offer was extended by customer service to address this failure to deliver on their guarantee.

A number of the items I received differed from their specifications on the website. While customer service made some attempt to solve these issues (it took over a month and far too many emails), I was shipped replacement items that again did not match the specifications listed on the website. When I brought this to the attention of customer service, it became evident my business was not valued.

While I was quite happy with the price-point of Food Service Warehouse, the unsatisfactory customer service response does not leave me confident I can order from them and expect reliable results.

2015-01-17

"The worst company Ever.. there delivery service is dispicable .. I specifically asked sales to determine delivery of 6 burner range that I desperately needed. Sales said 7 to 10 days. We'll I'm still waiting and it's day 35. SHAME ON YOU"

This review was modified by egidiopizza on January 17 2015 06:31:27 AM

2015-01-01

"DO NOT BUY FROM FOOD SERVICE WAREHOUSE!!! FSW charged my credit card at time of order, instead of waiting until order shipped. Every other online merchant that I have used only does a temporary authorization at time of order, then processes that actual charge when the order ships. The shipping from FSW is extremely SLOW. The product I ordered listed shipping in 10 - 15 days. Order still had shipped after almost 4 weeks. Customer service is not helpful. The agents that I spoke with could only tell me that my order was "at the warehouse" and could not provide a ship date. One agent told me that the order was scheduled to ship no later than a certain date. That date came and passed and my order still has not shipped. Perhaps FSW charged my card at time of the order hoping that the time for disputing the charge would elapse so I would have no recourse against them."

This review was modified by rcsmith812 on January 01 2015 06:02:25 AM

2014-11-16

"I ordered 18 sets of glass salt-n-pepper shakers in a nice style to use at my wedding reception. I wanted the tall, pretty ones for my tables. It has now been 16 days since I placed the order and they have not shipped from the warehouse. The website has this fabulous "chat" with an operator feature. It even shows you if someone is available to chat. I have tried it countless times over the last few days and NO ONE is ever available. So, I still have zero idea when my order is going to ship out. Not Happy at all. "

2014-07-17

"I order a 18" Gold Finish round cake plate July 11 today July 17 almost a week later i decided to call them in order to know about the status of my order because I never received any confirmation about the order, and what a surprise, the ship usually take 10 -15 days to go out the warehouse, not to received between 10 -15 business days, that means take more than a month to be deliver the customer services favorite word was "we don't garantie any order she doen't has the intenttion to pind out why at all the answer was you can cancel and that I did they were using my money for a week what a business be careful don't let happen to you."

This review was modified by paula2014 on July 17 2014 04:50:39 PM

2014-04-29

"I ordered 24 mini cheesecake pans. I received a 100 cup coffee maker. I called FSW who sent me an email for me to take pictures of the item so they could send it to the distributor. I sent them (7) emails with (5) pictures. Jenese Schifano is the so called Customer Service Rep and the only thing she was skilled at was excuses. I still have a 100 cup coffee maker that I didn't order sitting in my office and no cheesecake pans.

This review was modified by DisappointedAngel on April 29 2014 04:02:06 PM

2013-08-15

"This is about returning an item that did not work. If I had just returned it and paid for the shipping myself and then paid the restocking fee, I would have had to pay them to take back the item that did not work. I had to fight them on the phone and email for days to get a refund of everything except the original shipping fee - horrible, customer service policies; the people on the phone are nice and polite in trying to administer these awful policies. - I am NOT using them again for my start up food business - I do not recommend them"

This review was modified by KellyHandcraft on August 15 2013 11:09:21 AM

2013-02-27

"I was a little unsure after reading some of the reviews below, but let me tell you I was not disappointed. Their quality is fantastic as well as their customer service. The website is easy to navigate which made finding my items a cinch. I would absolutely recommend FSW to anyone."

2013-02-22

"I purchased some products through foodservicewarehouse.com. They delivered what I ordered and did so promptly. I can't speak to the drama in some of the other reviews, but it was a fairly straight forward and simple transaction... unlike dealing with the often complicated and delicate customer experience in my restaurant..."

Share Food Service Warehouse's store rating

Food Service Warehouse is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Food Service Warehouse is not a merchant member
Food Service Warehouse does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!