• Food Service Wa

Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.42/10 0.42/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.42/10 0.42/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.42/10 0.42/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10

"I wish I saw these prior reviews. I still hadn't received my quick ship items after almost 2 weeks from when I submitted the order. When I wrote in to see where the shipment was, I received automated email the next day that all the items now shipped out. I would have expected the rep to at least respond to my email to apologize for not having shipped out the items prior. Seems like they would have forgotten to ship at all if I didn't write in. When I received the shipment one of the items was incorrect. I've been trying to reach my rep on this as well as a status on the items that have been on backorder. No response after several emails for the past 2 weeks."

modified review This review was modified by saludcocktails on March 12 2015 11:06:32 AM

"I ordered a trash receptacle from FSW online and the picture clearly had a "THANK YOU" engraved on the trash receptacle door. When the item arrived it did not have the Thank You at all. Unfortunately, I now have customers confused about where to throw their trash, but that is for another topic. I asked one of there sales people about this and they apologized and said they will fix their website right away. But what about my product, well there was nothing they could do. Thanks to FSW I bought an item that was on their site but not what I wanted. "

"I placed a rather large non-commercial order for Food Service Warehouse. Unfortunately, the items did not ship on the guaranteed date. No offer was extended by customer service to address this failure to deliver on their guarantee.

A number of the items I received differed from their specifications on the website. While customer service made some attempt to solve these issues (it took over a month and far too many emails), I was shipped replacement items that again did not match the specifications listed on the website. When I brought this to the attention of customer service, it became evident my business was not valued.

While I was quite happy with the price-point of Food Service Warehouse, the unsatisfactory customer service response does not leave me confident I can order from them and expect reliable results.

"The worst company Ever.. there delivery service is dispicable .. I specifically asked sales to determine delivery of 6 burner range that I desperately needed. Sales said 7 to 10 days. We'll I'm still waiting and it's day 35. SHAME ON YOU"

modified review This review was modified by egidiopizza on January 17 2015 06:31:27 AM

"DO NOT BUY FROM FOOD SERVICE WAREHOUSE!!! FSW charged my credit card at time of order, instead of waiting until order shipped. Every other online merchant that I have used only does a temporary authorization at time of order, then processes that actual charge when the order ships. The shipping from FSW is extremely SLOW. The product I ordered listed shipping in 10 - 15 days. Order still had shipped after almost 4 weeks. Customer service is not helpful. The agents that I spoke with could only tell me that my order was "at the warehouse" and could not provide a ship date. One agent told me that the order was scheduled to ship no later than a certain date. That date came and passed and my order still has not shipped. Perhaps FSW charged my card at time of the order hoping that the time for disputing the charge would elapse so I would have no recourse against them."

modified review This review was modified by rcsmith812 on January 01 2015 06:02:25 AM

"I ordered 18 sets of glass salt-n-pepper shakers in a nice style to use at my wedding reception. I wanted the tall, pretty ones for my tables. It has now been 16 days since I placed the order and they have not shipped from the warehouse. The website has this fabulous "chat" with an operator feature. It even shows you if someone is available to chat. I have tried it countless times over the last few days and NO ONE is ever available. So, I still have zero idea when my order is going to ship out. Not Happy at all. "

"I order a 18" Gold Finish round cake plate July 11 today July 17 almost a week later i decided to call them in order to know about the status of my order because I never received any confirmation about the order, and what a surprise, the ship usually take 10 -15 days to go out the warehouse, not to received between 10 -15 business days, that means take more than a month to be deliver the customer services favorite word was "we don't garantie any order she doen't has the intenttion to pind out why at all the answer was you can cancel and that I did they were using my money for a week what a business be careful don't let happen to you."

modified review This review was modified by paula2014 on July 17 2014 04:50:39 PM

"I ordered 24 mini cheesecake pans. I received a 100 cup coffee maker. I called FSW who sent me an email for me to take pictures of the item so they could send it to the distributor. I sent them (7) emails with (5) pictures. Jenese Schifano is the so called Customer Service Rep and the only thing she was skilled at was excuses. I still have a 100 cup coffee maker that I didn't order sitting in my office and no cheesecake pans.

modified review This review was modified by DisappointedAngel on April 29 2014 04:02:06 PM

"This is about returning an item that did not work. If I had just returned it and paid for the shipping myself and then paid the restocking fee, I would have had to pay them to take back the item that did not work. I had to fight them on the phone and email for days to get a refund of everything except the original shipping fee - horrible, customer service policies; the people on the phone are nice and polite in trying to administer these awful policies. - I am NOT using them again for my start up food business - I do not recommend them"

modified review This review was modified by KellyHandcraft on August 15 2013 11:09:21 AM

"I was a little unsure after reading some of the reviews below, but let me tell you I was not disappointed. Their quality is fantastic as well as their customer service. The website is easy to navigate which made finding my items a cinch. I would absolutely recommend FSW to anyone."

"I purchased some products through foodservicewarehouse.com. They delivered what I ordered and did so promptly. I can't speak to the drama in some of the other reviews, but it was a fairly straight forward and simple transaction... unlike dealing with the often complicated and delicate customer experience in my restaurant..."

"I spoke with this really nice customer service rep on the phone and she was super nice - I haven't had a better experience ordering online. I was looking for a very specific sized item that I just couldn't find anywhere else - It wasn't on the site but they were able to order it from the manufacturer for me! I am absolutely telling all of my night crew about this site."

Memphis, Tn

"My wife and I have ordered several items from Food Service Warehouse for our catering business, and each time, our order was processed quickly and accurately. Their prices are usually right in line with their competitors but based on my experience, I would rather order from them.
The other reviews make me scratch my head and wonder if we are talking about the same company or if they have even ordered anything from them...?

"Food Service Warehouse had exactly what our restaurant was looking for at the right price. The website was very easy to navigate and we received our order rather quickly. We will definitely be using FoodServiceWarehouse.com again in the future."

"I ordered a small cookware item. After 12 days, when I was starting to wonder where it was, I got an email from their Security Department (they don't really have a Customer Service Department!), telling me that the order would be cancelled unless I immediately provided them with scans of my credit card (both sides), my photo ID, a signed copy of their credit card authorization form, Grandma's M-1 rifle number in the army...You get the picture. They hadn't processed the order at all, and they just didn't think I was fine enough to be one of their customers. I invited them to cancel immediately, and reordered from Amazon.

What triggered this attack of paranoia? My shipping address was the warehouse of a freight forwarding and courier company in the Miami area, which is in cahoots with several Latin American post offices to provide expedited delivery of US merchandise. Sure enough, I'm retired Down There! My credit card, however, is as Gringo as I am. I guess they don't want their stuff shipped outside the sacred soil of Homelandistan, even if they don't have to do it.

Share Food Service Warehouse's store rating

Food Service Warehouse is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Food Service Warehouse is not a merchant member
Food Service Warehouse does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!