"I order a 18" Gold Finish round cake plate July 11 today July 17 almost a week later i decided to call them in order to know about the status of my order because I never received any confirmation about the order, and what a surprise, the ship usually take 10 -15 days to go out the warehouse, not to received between 10 -15 business days, that means take more than a month to be deliver the customer services favorite word was "we don't garantie any order she doen't has the intenttion to pind out why at all the answer was you can cancel and that I did they were using my money for a week what a business be careful don't let happen to you."

modified review This review was modified by paula2014 on July 17 2014 04:50:39 PM

"I ordered 24 mini cheesecake pans. I received a 100 cup coffee maker. I called FSW who sent me an email for me to take pictures of the item so they could send it to the distributor. I sent them (7) emails with (5) pictures. Jenese Schifano is the so called Customer Service Rep and the only thing she was skilled at was excuses. I still have a 100 cup coffee maker that I didn't order sitting in my office and no cheesecake pans.

modified review This review was modified by DisappointedAngel on April 29 2014 04:02:06 PM

"This is about returning an item that did not work. If I had just returned it and paid for the shipping myself and then paid the restocking fee, I would have had to pay them to take back the item that did not work. I had to fight them on the phone and email for days to get a refund of everything except the original shipping fee - horrible, customer service policies; the people on the phone are nice and polite in trying to administer these awful policies. - I am NOT using them again for my start up food business - I do not recommend them"

modified review This review was modified by KellyHandcraft on August 15 2013 11:09:21 AM

"I was a little unsure after reading some of the reviews below, but let me tell you I was not disappointed. Their quality is fantastic as well as their customer service. The website is easy to navigate which made finding my items a cinch. I would absolutely recommend FSW to anyone."

"I purchased some products through foodservicewarehouse.com. They delivered what I ordered and did so promptly. I can't speak to the drama in some of the other reviews, but it was a fairly straight forward and simple transaction... unlike dealing with the often complicated and delicate customer experience in my restaurant..."

"I spoke with this really nice customer service rep on the phone and she was super nice - I haven't had a better experience ordering online. I was looking for a very specific sized item that I just couldn't find anywhere else - It wasn't on the site but they were able to order it from the manufacturer for me! I am absolutely telling all of my night crew about this site."

Memphis, Tn

"My wife and I have ordered several items from Food Service Warehouse for our catering business, and each time, our order was processed quickly and accurately. Their prices are usually right in line with their competitors but based on my experience, I would rather order from them.
The other reviews make me scratch my head and wonder if we are talking about the same company or if they have even ordered anything from them...?

"Food Service Warehouse had exactly what our restaurant was looking for at the right price. The website was very easy to navigate and we received our order rather quickly. We will definitely be using FoodServiceWarehouse.com again in the future."

"I ordered a small cookware item. After 12 days, when I was starting to wonder where it was, I got an email from their Security Department (they don't really have a Customer Service Department!), telling me that the order would be cancelled unless I immediately provided them with scans of my credit card (both sides), my photo ID, a signed copy of their credit card authorization form, Grandma's M-1 rifle number in the army...You get the picture. They hadn't processed the order at all, and they just didn't think I was fine enough to be one of their customers. I invited them to cancel immediately, and reordered from Amazon.

What triggered this attack of paranoia? My shipping address was the warehouse of a freight forwarding and courier company in the Miami area, which is in cahoots with several Latin American post offices to provide expedited delivery of US merchandise. Sure enough, I'm retired Down There! My credit card, however, is as Gringo as I am. I guess they don't want their stuff shipped outside the sacred soil of Homelandistan, even if they don't have to do it.

"I will never purchase from this company again. Awful customer service. Was not even able to get a response to 2 emails. Purchased liftgate delivery on 3 items ordered at the same time. The orders came out seperatly making me take three days off. Then 2 of the 3 deliveries came without liftgates. Then they said they would only give a discount on next order. The only thing they neglected to tell me was the discount was only off of list price. AWFUL company to deal with."

modified review This review was modified by Forrest1357 on September 15 2012 07:33:04 PM

"I have never been so disappointed in a company as I am in FSW. I made a $6,700 purchase and had a quote on a 13,000 order. The first purchase we paid the extra $100.00 for tailgate delivery. Then the three items were shipped at different times creating a hardship but that's another story. 2 of the three deliveries came out without the lift gate. The salesman then told me the next order we would get 10% off because of our problems. I then went to place the next order and the 10% off would not be applied to our quote. Get this, they actually tried to charge me more. I feel they are dishonest and I would never purchase from again. Even after emailing customer service no body ever even go back to me."

"Terrible customer service. I bought a Jimex Ascend commercial refrigerator that never worked from the moment I plugged it in. This merchant and the manufacturere have been giving me the run around for a month now trying to get me to pay to repair what was supposed to be a new unit.
Stay away from foodservicewarehouse.com.
Don't buy Jimex or Ascend products.

"I wish I had read these reviews before I placed an order at Food Service Warehouse.

I bought three stainless steel canisters from FSW. I returned them because the lids were not air-tight. FSW did not communicate with me about the status of my return; I had to email customer service repeatedly. When I finally got my refund 3 weeks after I'd sent back the items, FSW had deducted over 30% in restocking fees PLUS shipping. Because of this terrible return policy, I will never order anything from this seller again.

The icing on the cake is that FSW sent me an email inviting me to rate their products on their website. But the rules for submitting a review prohibit 'comments about the ordering process or the website in general' and 'angry reviews.' FSW can refuse to post any review that breaks these rules.

"Do NOT buy anything from Food Service Warehouse. They will rip you off and try to blame it on Alegacy (the company that does their shipping?) They have horrible customer service that is not willing to help you in any way. The customer is always right? Not at FSW."

"Horrific return policies. 30% minimum restocking fee for returns, plus they charge you for the previously free shipping AND you are paying to ship it back.

Don't do business with these people

Customer service not helpful bordering on rude

Food Service Warehouse is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Food Service Warehouse is not a merchant member
Food Service Warehouse does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!