"I went online and check on their location. They do not have physical office in GA. But they are selling stuff at lower price and added tax on the top of price. Is this a scam????"

"Terrible company to do business with!!!!
My first order was placed on DECEMBER 4,2013 (thru Amazon ) and was cancelled on DECEMBER 17,2013 .
I sent an email thru Amazon on December 17th to fog dog . They replied with a 10% off offer for future purchase.
Placed the same order with fog dog on 12/21/2013 when the item was in stock.
Received an E-mail that it was out of stock and the order would be cancelled AGAIN if they didn't have it in 30 days.
Since this was (originally ) a Christmas present , I called and canceled the order on 1/13/2014 and was told I would get a confirmed E-mail. That never happened.
I called again on 1/16/2014 and was given a "ticket number" and was instructed to call the supervisor with any future problems. THEN I get an E-mail saying my order shipped on 1/17. ?!!
Yes it did.....I was charged full price (no discount as promised) AND they DID NOT send the item I ordered....they sent the closest thing they had.
I called AGAIN on 1/23/2014 asked to speak with a supervisor . I was on hold for 35 minutes (checked my cell phone record ).
I finally explained all the problems and was given a partial credit.
I will NEVER order from this company again!!!!!!

modified review This review was modified by SAMIAM1 on February 05 2014 04:41:49 PM

"Just mirroring what everyone else has said. I wish I read the reviews first. They had built-in credibility for me because I found them through Shop Runner, which I've used with credible sites like newegg and toysrus, so I just figured they were of the same calibre and didn't research like I should have. I chose them over toysrus, which had the same product for the same price, just because I wouldn't have had to pay tax... yeesh. For that 8.5 percent savings, my son doesn't have his birthday gift and I have to scramble. It was GUARANTEED to arrive today. Today I get an email saying it hasn't even shipped. "We're having trouble locating the stock". Huh? That's particularly odd, because the day after ordering I noticed that I wasn't able to cancel my order because "stock has been located and is ready to ship" and it again reconfirmed it would be here on the 21st (today) since I paid or 2-day service. What a joke. No wonder they have such a pathetic score here."

"Customer Service is horrible, don't waste your time ordering from here. Get your product somewhere else and save yourself some money and misery."

modified review This review was modified by dafoneguy on June 05 2013 08:28:13 AM

"Awful, awful, awful. Do not buy from them. Their customer service is horrible and they will give you the run around. I ordered an elliptical from them from Amazon and had to cancel my order. I contact 3 days before the estimated shipped date but they stated they couldn't stop the order because it was "processing". I contact 3 more times telling them not to ship only wake up this morning with a "your item has been shipped" email. So I contacted them again, and they said to contact Amazon b/c there is nothing they can do. Then I contacted Amazon and they were very helpful and contacted the seller but the seller still wouldn't stop the shipment and said that I have to call and stop it. But here's the kicker, they emailed me fraudulent shipping info which they admitted to Amazon. So now I'm waiting for them to email me the correct info...let's see if they can manage to do it before the item arrives."

modified review This review was modified by kieop on May 29 2013 07:59:50 AM

"I wish I would have read these reviews before I placed my order. The item I purchased was supposed to be a Christmas gift for a young child. It was "supposed" to ship between Dec 19th - 21st which meant that I would have a good chance of having the item for Christmas. I knew it might be late, but if it was in transit, I had something to tell my little niece. Instead, I am still waiting for it to ship. Sent Fogdog an email and was told it was being "processed in our fulfillment center". I don't know how long it takes to process a basketball, but I don't think it involves a team of rocket scientists. The only reason I went with Fogdog was because nobody else had this item and I thought since I was going through Amazon, they could be trusted. I was WRONG!!!!!!! They took my money fast enough, tho. Never, ever will use Fogdog again and will NEVER shop in a Sports Authority store again, either. I guess I'll have to explain something to my 7 yr old niece. Thanks Fogdog for NOTHING!"

"Still trying to get my shipment correct. Almost 3 weeks later and I have to wait 30 days for refund to order correct size!!!"

""Fogdog is the worst! Won't honor their website pricing and their customer service people are horrible! I will never do business with Fogdog or Sports Authority again and will tell all of my friends not to either.""

"I have placed FOUR orders with Fogdog. ALL four orders have been canceled for misc reasons. First they claimed it was an unmatched billing/shipping address, then the phone number didn't match, though I double checked with my bank that all info was up to date. To test their theory, I placed an order through my Paypal account and guess what!?! THAT order was canceled as well! Again, the same response from customer service, even though every bit of info on my bank card and Paypal acct is up to date and identical.
Usually when you place an order online and it doesn't go through (items are out of stock, etc) your credit card WILL NOT be billed for the transaction or you won't be charged for the out of stock items. Not at fogdog! The first 3 purchases with my bank card that were canceled took DAYS to be refunded. The 4th purchase with my Paypal account STILL has not been refunded and it's been 7 DAYS! That is a VERY long time for a company to hold on to someone's money for absolutely NO REASON-and FOUR TIMES no less! SHADY!
Another interesting point--What I would find after each of my purchases was canceled....they'd list every single item I purchased on their new fogdog ebay store, where there is NO combined shipping and ultimately where you will be overcharged.
This company is SHADY SHADY SHADY!! Customer Service exists only to provide you with a list of excuses on their part. I am in the middle of a very long email to the Better Business Bureau and I encourage everyone who has had similar experiences to contact them asap.

"Placed an order for two pairs of Bushnell Powerview Series Binoculars on 3/7. Order status page indicated "Item(s) located in stock" for several days. Today I get an email indicating that my order was canceled because both items were unavailable. When I check the website, however, the items are indicated as available and in stock, just at a higher price.

Basically, Sports Authority didn't want to honor the contract they formed by accepting my order, lied about the items being out of stock to excuse their cancellation, and jacked the prices up. All the while, knowing that it's probably not worth my while to sue for specific performance, since it's just two pairs of binoculars.

Avoid this store. The communications are dishonest, and you can't be sure when you order an item whether they are going to jack up the price and cancel your order.

It's worth noting, that on the order status page, they give explanations about the various status indicators affecting your orders as follows:

"New -- Orders with this status are able to be cancelled for a limited amount of time."

...

"Item(s) located in stock -- The items that you selected and submitted with your order during checkout are available and have been located in our warehouse."

My items were located in stock, indicating that they were available. Also, since the order was no longer "new," one presumes that I would not have been permitted to cancel the order anymore. Didn't stop Sports Authority, though.

"Terrible customer service!!!!!!
The other day, I received an order that I had placed via Amazon.com from thiscompany. Unfortunately, the item listed on the packing slip was not what was in the box. I had ordered an item # 005732363 (fleece open-bottom pant, Navy XL)...but what I received was a Columbia Snow Raid jacket, boys size 8. The packing slip showed the correct item however.

I then called thier team and was told that thier team would e-mail me a return label for the package, plus their team would do a "bin check", pull the correct item, and ship it out to me. However, it has been a 20 days, and I have not heard anything back, nor have I received the e-mail with the label. I then called a 2nd time...same b.s., except this time I was told that they could not ship the item to me, that I would have to reorder it to get it. (Fat chance.)

In short...DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THESE BOZO'S!!!!

Phil

"First time shopping online with sports authority (i think they changed it from fogdog to sa when sa bought out copelands)

Anyways, the hockey gear was shipped promptly and the fitment and quality of the gear was good. Didnt really interact with customer service but the checkout process weas smooth

"It was my first time ordering on Fogdog.com and it was a pretty good experience. I ordered a Adidas NBA Sacramento Kings Warm-Up Jacket on Black Friday for only $33 ($100 Retail price) with free shipping. I Ordered it on Black Friday and just received it today! Shipping is slower than molasses but, great price nonetheless! I would only buy on this site if the deal is too good to pass up or not in a hurry to use the item."

The Merg's Avatar
Virginia

"I placed an order from Fogdog through Amazon.com on 12/02. The shirt was shipped out via FedEx on 12/05, although I received notification that it shipped on 12/04, and was received on 12/07. Item was as expected and in good condition.

As it was a gift, I would have liked to been able to include a gift note with the item. The item did invoice did show that it was billed to me, but unfortunately it also showed how much it cost.

"My order showed up as "Items(s) located in stock" for weeks. Calls to customer service took forever (sitting on hold to get to someone and more sitting on hold while they consulted with supervisors and the warehouse).

Since the item was a Christmas gift and time was running out, I called customer service again and canceled the order. FogDog failed to cancel the order and it shipped a few days later.

What arrived was obviously a returned item as it was damaged and missing pieces. Customer service had to "authorize" return of this damaged item from a canceled order.

To FogDog's credit, they did provide an easy way to return the item at their cost but I had to provide the packaging because what they shipped it in originally was inadequate (part of the damage problem I suspect). I'm still waiting for a full refund though. They've refunded the purchase price but not shipping. I should have to pay shipping on a damaged item.

There seems to be a big disconnect between FogDog and their warehouses. Even calling to verify that something is actually in stock wont help because the stock information available to customer service is apparantly no more accurate than whats available on the website.

Fogdog.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Fogdog.com is not a merchant member
Fogdog.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!