Stores > Focus Camera (digitalfotoclub.com)
  • Focus Camera (d

Product & services pricing Rating 2.92/10 2.92/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.08/10 2.08/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
Voice your opinion! Review Focus Camera (digitalfotoclub.com) by clicking a star below.
2017-08-14

Trying to sell used items as new

"They tried to sell me a very obviously used item as new. When I returned it they are delaying the refund."

2017-07-03

DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!

"They will not help you out at all. UPS damaged the product in shipping but it took over a month and over 10 calls to both Focus and UPS before Focus owned up to the problem and sent me a return shipping label. Most of the representatives were respectful but didn't know what they were talking about. The last rep who finally got me the return label was snarky and rude with no apology for this being Focus Camera Mistake! Terrible, terrible, terrible. Never buying from them again! They're fine if you don't need customer service but they've permanently lost me as a customer. "

2017-05-11

Hp laptop

"Showed up in three day exactly what I ordered! Thanks focus camera"

2017-05-04

The rating is actually negative 10 stars THEY ARE COMMITTING FRAUD

"They send the wrong item then refuse to refund. Lie about managers, leave you on hold when the games aren't working on you. DO NOT EVER EVER EVER ORDER FROM HERE"

2017-05-01

Should change name to Unfocused Camera

"Hard to cancel anything if ordered. They just stonewall cancellation requests, then ship it anyway. Dishonest about shipment dates and status too. You have been warned. "

2017-03-27

I am going to have to sue them

"They sent me a box with no camera inside and are now saying they are not liable, they didn't even offer to send the package insured as it was a 1000.00 package! Now I am looking to sue them. "

2017-02-24

DO NOT BUY FROM HERE

"This company is conducting FRAUD!!! They will bait you with a low price then switch the merchandize with refurbished or broken product. "

2015-12-17

"They had a promo code which made a pair of earphones free but they're not honoring the order. I had to write to them to ask about it and they said they're canceling the order. I also had a problem with them before where I ordered a camera stand and they sent a stand that was different than was pictured at the time I ordered. They issued refunds to a lot of people that noticed the difference and complained. Shady company I won't ever be buying from."

2015-11-18

"I ordered a ukulele from asavings.com,
Transaction Details
-------------------------------
Transaction Date: Nov 12, 2015
Transaction Amount: 65.00 USD
Merchant: Ernest Berkovits
PayPal Transaction ID: ######

The order did not complete after PayPal paid due to some glitch at the web site.
It took a few iterations to get a refund, but I did get it.

Four names involved.
zendesk.com,
asavings.com,
focuscamera, or
Ernest Berkovits

Their customer service did get it refunded.

2015-08-07

"I just received my entire Sony camera package from Focus Camera today, earlier than the projected delivery date (within 4 days), with all promised products enclosed. My experience has been nothing but favorable. "

2015-07-13

"This company owes me 82 dollars for an order I placed on Walmart.com. They advertise free shipping but ended up charging me for 2 way shipping after I needed to refuse the delivery because they would not let me cancel an order for a 429 dollar printer.
They advertised the item as weighing 10 lbs. but now are saying it weighs 60 lbs!!

2015-06-06

"Bait and switch and shipped only part of the order."

2015-03-11

"called focus camera and talked to Ken, ended up ordering
a new Canon sx 710, they had the best price, and the extras they give you are not fantastic but a addition which was included no charge. Ken sent out the order with 2nd day
delivery and guess what??/ it was delivered as promised..
have not had any problems and they were very straightforward
will purchase again

2015-02-26

"Ordered a Sony memory card and received it in California within a week. Good price and no problems. I've ordered other stuff from them with no issues."

2015-01-07

"Placed an order.

It was charged to my credit card. I got an email asking to verify my email address, so I did.

I went online to check the order status a few days later, and it was just blank? So I called in. They said my order was cancelled. They wouldn't provide a reason.

It is now out of stock..

Never again!

Share Focus Camera (digitalfotoclub.com)'s store rating

Focus Camera (digitalfotoclub.com) is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Focus Camera (digitalfotoclub.com) is not a merchant member
Focus Camera (digitalfotoclub.com) does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!