FocalPriceCoupons
Write a review »

• Address: P.O.Box No.958 at GENERAL POST OFFICE 2 Connaught Place Central Hong Kong
    • Contact: chenying@chiangoa.com
    • Phone: 008675582128664
    • Customer Support: 008675583240302
    • Business Hours: 09:00am-06:00pm Mon-Fri 09:00am-12:30am Sar closed Sun
    • Fax: 008675582128716

"FocalPrice has really good items at very low prices. I periodically use them to buy stuff and I was never disappointed! Their customer care is also top notch, with pertinent and quick replies! I recommend them."

"Empresa seria que pratica bons preços e cumpre com a entrega perfeitamente, compro sempre e recomendo."

modified review This review was modified by Tadeu on August 20 2013 01:29:06 PM

"I believe that Focalprice.com is a trustworthy company.
Focalprice customer service helped me once and replaced a product i`d bought when it became faulty.
I placed several orders till now and all products arrived fine and also work well.
I want to point out two things about focalprice.com that in my opinion needs inprovement,
1) a bit faster flat rate shipping,
2) an extend of products warranty period to 12 months.
Thank you.

"They send me just piece of cable instead EU plug power adapter. Ok. I think that I coud send RMA request. After many attempts (after which the error appeared), I realized that it is not possible to send the RMA request.
HAHAHA.
They stiffed me.
Hahahahahahahahahahaha.
I was stupid enough to buy from the Chinese.
I ordered "5 m 300pcs 3528 LED Water Resistant RGB Colorful LED SMD Strip Set (EU Plug Power Adapter & 24 Keys Remote Control)" and got piece of cable.
Hahahahahahahaha.

modified review This review was modified by Karlo76 on August 20 2013 09:27:56 AM

"FocalPrice has very very cheap products. It also offers free shipping around the world. The quality of the products is good for the price you pay."

"Hi.

FocalPrice has very cheap products whit free shipping around the world. The quality of the products is not very good, The reviews aren't real most of the time. But the price is realy good.

modified review This review was modified by gonz147 on August 20 2013 08:04:28 AM

"I've ordered at FocalPrice on june 3rd:
*4pcs BTY3000 Rechargeable AA NI-MH Battery (Blue)
*1.0" LCD Screen Clip MP3 Player with FM & TF Card Slot (Blue)
*SMZ 610 Flat Cable In-Ear Headphone for iPhone 5, iPod Touch 5, iPod Nano 7, iPhone 4/4S, iPad 4 (Red)
And it didn't arrive, so focal price gave me a coupon to refund me. I'm very glad of shoppping at focalprice, they always send the orders so quick and if for accident they don't arrive home, they refund me.

modified review This review was modified by santijuncos on August 20 2013 07:41:01 AM

"hi all,I'm very unhappy with this company,I had two car camera not working one after 5 months and the other lasted 2 hours,then they ask for a video of it not working HOW! can you while I'm driving,thats the only time it stops working,so never again from this mob"

modified review This review was modified by redtaildave on July 13 2013 09:18:56 PM

"They sent me a defective tablet and They don't want me to return the money. They are liars and not complying with they say. Don't buy any tablet on FocalPrice. They'll cheat and they don't return the money. I've spent 170 euros on the tablet, 40 in return shipping and did not return the money.

DON'T BE FOOLED!

modified review This review was modified by Focalpriceliars on July 08 2013 09:59:43 AM

"I ordered a tablet on June 7th and my credit card was charged on June 10th. After one week my order status was still "Paid&Unpacked". I googled focalprice and found many people have problem with them. Became panic and left a message at their site asking what happened to my order. A few hours later I got a reply saying "the tablet you ordered is out of stock and please wait for a few more days". I said "No, cancel my order please". Less than 24 hours I got a message saying my order has been shipped! But the tracking link next to my order showed something like "invalid tracking number". Asking why the tracking number is invalid and was told the shipping company has not put the tracking info in yet. Suspicious but I decided to wait a few more days. Three days later the tracking info was still invalid. Asked them again and received a message with the correct tracking results. On June 25th, the package arrived New York and I received the package on June 28th (I live in Washington DC).

It took three weeks to receive my order. If you need something in a hurry, this probably is not a place you want to go. The quality of the tablet is good and it works fine so far.

Their customer service is responsive and polite. But their package tracking is awful. The tracking link to my order is wrong. They gave an EMS site to track, but my order was shipped via USPS.

My overall experience is very good. The only thing I don't like is the slow shipment and the lack of tracking info inside China.

modified review This review was modified by wriver84 on July 03 2013 12:14:26 PM

"I must say I ordered from them recently some items and I am very satisfied. Everything came very fast (12 days from the day of dispatch) and I am from Scandinavia. So, I highly recommend the shop to anyone who is looking for great products for cheep price. And by the way, their costumer service is also excellent."

"i have made 43 orders since 10/2012, every order delivered in a max. of 3 weeks at different places (towns) here in greece.
Good packaging, products are in fine condition, only 2 of them arrived at a non working condition,
i messaged rma and they responded the next day, took a week to solve th issue,
they didnt resend or refund but issued a coupon to my account of 70% of the starting price and i kept the defect pruduct.
Their products are of good quality and good price.
They have new arrivals every day. So far i am satisfied.

modified review This review was modified by alkiviadis on June 29 2013 01:59:26 AM

"The company is not so trust worthy. They say one thing and do another. I purchased a mobile phone and they shipped it to my country on a high cost note than the purchase amount and I ended up in returning the product due to customs charges nearing the purchased amount. They offered a refund but never replied properly for 2 months. The total RMA requests bargain went for 3 months and it was like hell to deal with the representative. Finally, they agreed to replace the order but again sent the same product with a reply stating WE DID A MISTAKE BEFORE AND LOOK WHAT? WE DID IT AGAIN!!! WOULD YOU STILL WANT TO KEEP THE s**t WITH YOU?!! I finally gave-up and ended in deleting the account. RMA1304030074 is still an unsolved puzzle to me from this site. Besides, paypal a**holes do not back-up their support for this company in proper. They did not even ran a proper investigation on the order completed through their payment processing. It seem like Paypal is well bribed to help focalprice.com run their business. Both suck customers ultimately. Just wanna tell you guys to skip this company if you want a good product and delivery system."

modified review This review was modified by skpendurti on May 30 2013 04:19:53 PM

"I have left on online before on Focal Price only to state that they were not scammers or crooks as others were saying. In that case I merely asked for a refund for an item that was not shipped a few days after ordering and I got refunded pronto. The below is my latest experience plus some advice (for what it’s worth) in general in dealing with Asian dealers.
This time (only 2nd time to use them) I got for my 89$ a faulty tablet pc. Not only was it faulty it appeared to me from scratches on the back cover to have been used before – a customer return?
Having read other poor online reviews I expected that getting a refund would be near to impossible.
Sure they asked for pics or video of faults before RMA- I am ok with this as it is reasonable and saves time and in fact covers your ass when shipping back. By the way they will knee-jerk offer a $10 coupon on first contact. Some folk explode at this but again if it was a minor matter I’d settle for a coupon.
So RMA’d back following their exact instructions. In general none of these Asian resellers will refund you postage. Do not ship a 90$ tablet back with a 70$ post (DHL etc) – be reasonable folk like FP make a couple of $ on each sold tablet and I would not expect them to fork out 70$ to me for post it back. Use the cheapest tracking you can get in my case it was 15 Euro (about 20$) from Ireland. They offered me a 20$ store coupon to compensate for this and I am happy with that. I know I could have stamped and screamed for this to be included in refund – but life is short.
In any case it got back to them in about 10 days and I thought I’d have issues as they reported not have received it. Just be patient and polite show them the tracking and state, as I did, that they have to refund with PayPal in the next 5 days – find the package of not. Here I had a concern – was there ‘foot dragging’ to get me beyond the 45 day PayPal limit on raising a claim? My fears were unfounded.
In general (this goes for all resellers) - do not be deflected by coupons or replacements etc just stick to the facts, be polite – don’t ramble or rant on about your child’s Christmas being ruined etc .The guy I was dealing with in FP called Vincent was always very responsive to emails and very polite and respectful. Once they confirmed they got the package I got refund in 12 hours.
Would I use them again? Yes, despite my faulty tablet as it is ONLY when things go wrong that a company shows up if they are scammers and FP did well here. Excellent and responsive service.
Would I recommend them? Yes, but with the same caveats I’d give to DX, PriceAngels etc. Expect long post delays, expect less quality than brand names and be patient, polite and firm if you need to complain. Using PP is good as backup but watch that 45 days.

modified review This review was modified by Nomic on August 08 2013 12:31:11 PM

"Focalprice is known for having extremely cheap prices, free shipping (from China) and a huge assortment of items. It's one of those sites that you are sure to find something interesting.

The problem is that while customer service is responsive, the language barrier is pretty awful. In addition, the quality of the merchandise is pretty horrendous. I've ordered a number of items from Focalprice, most of which break or are not long for this earth. I recently bought a pair of headphones... which broke almost immediately. Rather than give me my money back, they offered me a coupon. I figured I could use that again, so I took it. I then used it off a necklace. The necklace came in a package claiming a different type of metal than what they advertised on their website. Trying to get my coupon back has been TORTURE!

I think this is the last time I buy from them. Bottom line is that the quality of the products are crappy (why prices are so low) and it takes about a month to receive from China.

FocalPrice is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

FocalPrice is not a merchant member
FocalPrice does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!