Stores > FocalPrice

• FocalPrice

• Address: P.O.Box No.958 at GENERAL POST OFFICE 2 Connaught Place Central Hong Kong
    • Contact: chenying@chiangoa.com
    • Phone: 008675582128664
    • Customer Support: 008675583240302
    • Business Hours: 09:00am-06:00pm Mon-Fri 09:00am-12:30am Sar closed Sun
    • Fax: 008675582128716

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.31/10 0.31/10

"La verdad que es la peor tienda donde he comprado no la recomendaria jamas
yo pedi 2 telefonos vkworld vk700 habiendo pagado DHL y por si fuera poco me hace falta un articulo. les mande muchos email y nunca me contestaron hasta que abri una controversia en PAYPAL
gracias a que pague por PAYPAL pude recuperar mi dinero de el articulo faltante
FOCALPRICE son basura

"I bought Case for iPad,
Contracted the RMA, explained to them I need to return it, the agent told me, (you can, but you have to pay for shipping back and Focal price is not responsible if lost or damaged).
I shipped it back to "sender", and informed them, then agent replied and told me, (you need to wait to send you the shipping address), "it doesn't make sense at all, why the agent didn't send this piece of info from first message, wan't sure what he/she was waiting for to send this info, what he/she was expecting from me to do!!!!"
after many back and forth, asked to escalate to the manager, manager was rough and has no sense of "customer service" refused to admit the fault of agent.
Stopped dealing company with such poor customer service

This review was modified by ayadmd on August 29 2015 01:37:38 PM

"Muy mala experiencia. Compré un celular (UMI Iron) el 2/07/15 y nunca me lo despacharon, les reclamé y reclamé y me decían que esperara entre 7 y 10 días, y así me vienen teniendo aún hoy (14/08/15). Sigo esperanzado en que van a darme una solución y no estoy dispuesto a perder mi dinero, pero no les recomiendo comprar JAMÁS en este despreciable sitio. De paso les comento que el teléfono nada decía que estaba en "pre-venta" y luego de un mes cambiaron el título y pusieron "PRE-SALE", o sea, que otra muestra más de lo irresponsables que son."

This review was modified by Leg87 on August 14 2015 10:59:47 AM

"10 days I bought a cell phone in focalprice "smartphone" nr ago. fptzav4pi4mg order, and after making the purchase have not let me know and I expect stock. I wonder how many days? and he tells me to share a few days, soon to send it. I ask you to send me the invoice (they did not send) and I have no answer. Yesterday I sent them an e-mail requesting the money back or sending cell phone and not had any response.
This is the first time buyer in Focalprice, but is not the first time buyer to Chinese shops, and other response has been different (faster and efficient). Ask how long I will be held hostage to this store ?, I paid $ 119 US dollars, which have stayed with my money and I still have no answer. I demand a refund or sending telephone, they think customers are stupid, I hope that the customer will buy from this store reflect before doing so. If THE STAFF OF THE COMPANY focalprice can read this, do something quick before denouncing it on more pages. Every day that passes, I'll take a few minutes to speak ill of your company FocalPrice.

This review was modified by uppetus on August 13 2015 05:40:11 PM

"I bought a Star U9501 android phone and was deluged with ads everytime I turned it on.

I downloaded 360 security that told me I had malware Android.bot that was in the ROM right from the factory.

Why would a company sell product with Malware embedded. Anyway the phone got seized by malware that got past the security and now the phone will not work.

What a bunch of fu__ing crooks.

This review was modified by JohnFuckedbyFocalPrice on August 10 2015 04:48:10 PM

"Bueno casi no veo reviews en español, asi que espero y esta sirva... porque focal price NO SIRVE, tardaron 44 dias en mandarme el pedido, asi es, 1 dia antes del maximo que paypal maneja para pedir una devolucion, y se manejan siempre de la misma manera:
- tardan mas de 2 dias en contestar cualquier pregunta.
- evadiran siempre la opcion de hacerte la devolucion.
- inclusive utilizaran palabras amables para darte lastima y asi logren hacerte esperar.
- su ingles no es muy bueno... incluso para mi.
- la unica manera de hacer que contesten en menos de 1 dia es abrir una disputa en paypal... esas las responden en cueston de horas, es en serio, esa fue la unica manera de hacer que me mandaran mi pedido.

en fin es una serie de cosas que no recomiendo y que nunca me habia pasado en otras tiendas como: dx, buyincoins e inclusibe tinydeal... no es por darles promocion pero al menos no he tenido problemas en mas de 30 pedidos...

este fue mi primer y requetecontra ultimo pedido en Focalprice.

This review was modified by xion357 on August 08 2015 10:14:13 AM

Albany, NY

"I ordered couple of items from Focalprice.
It took little longer than expected for items to arrive but what bothers me is that reviews on their web site are fake.
I tried to post a negative review of a product and it was never published. All the reviews of the product are great even though it is clear that the qualiy of product is bad
The quality of other 3 items was acceptable.

This review was modified by MariaGoli on July 26 2015 01:12:28 AM

"Placed order on May 31 and as of July 3 the order has not arrived. Never again."

"If you are dealing with FocalPrice currently and think it's a trustworthy company, I suggest taking screenshots of all transactions. Especially anything to do with an RMA. I'm trying to warn you . . FocalPrice is dishonest . . . maybe not all the time so as to keep up a good appearance. But the day will come when they will steal your money. Do a Google search and you will find many people upset with this company. They make claims about this place you don't hear concerning ebay or Amazon or any other reputable site. My suggestion is stay away and never, ever risk your money with these thieves. "

This review was modified by snapwood on May 27 2015 09:06:52 AM

"I return the item item for focalprice.com The company is a thief and a crook. he didn't return my money back .FPTZFIVKVFY1 Never forget to choose those online platform/stores with high reputations and they also has good buyer-protection. Like Amazon/Ebay/Aliexpress/Lightinthebox etc. Do not buy things from mysterious low traffic shopping website. Then you will be good and won't lose money.
focalprice.com The company is a thief and a crook.

This review was modified by Soroushyar on May 07 2015 06:47:17 AM

"Shit im a online retailer drop shipping is what i do focalprice is rice i will never ever use them again its embarrising to me when my buyer is targeting me for late shipping i have had to refund people because the item never arrived on time its cost me money and time i should be doing better

This review was modified by kngfsh on April 19 2015 12:31:06 AM

"I ordered 3 things, that took over 35 days to get to me even though it said next day shipping. The card reader and the charger was fine, However I ordered a decorative case and what I got was a piece of plastic crap for a 5 not a 4. Was treated like an idiot by Yao.Sun. I will never do business with them again!!!!!!!!!!!"

This review was modified by ccamml on April 14 2015 02:08:50 PM

"I want to share my very unpleasant experience dealing with Focalprice vendor Yao.Sun / humin.lu. his site announced one day deal for selling 100 items for $ 1.00. I ordered the package the day, and received confirmation. However, the package was sent three weeks later, when even mention of the deal disappeared from the site, and I got only one item.
Now, I want to emphasize, I am not complaining about monetary loss. I am talking about fair sales practices. I contacted the vendor, and he denied that such deal was ever offered. So he changed the price AFTER my order was placed and accepted and didn't bother to notify me. Our communication did not bring any agreement. I want to warn(possible customers, customer service, site administration) about fraudulent practice, complete disrespect to customers and utter disregard to all rules of fair sales practice.
Also, in the past there have been several similar cases (such as with a smartphone etc). I supposed now that this is not an accident but a deliberate policy of this site
Of course, I will never buy from him again and will recommend not to deal with the Focalprice to everybody I know.

Subject: Only 100pcs $0.01 For Daily Deal Super Decontamination Cleaning Magic Sponge (White)
Order ID: FPGZA65PL3NZ SKU: hjg68w

This review was modified by ariex on March 30 2015 11:47:48 PM

"Do not fall for the false advertising it says it has "sapphire glass! its NOT TRUE! Their description specifically says "Equipped with sapphire 2 lenses, high resistance to wear" . True Sapphire glass is suppose to protect from scratching and cracks. In addition because of the small size of a watch glass sapphire glass is extremely hard to crack. My watch cracked just from basic everyday use broke within 1 week of it being used. Customer service is horrible! The person in touch with me is absolutely st**!?!d. I got the watch late Jan, used it for a good week then it had scratch and cracked only form everyday use, so i emailed them early Feb they said they are on holiday and email after a week or so which i i did then they respond to me saying i had the watch too long, i told them thats not true and gave tehm the timeline. So CS comes back saying i should have used screen protector then gave me false hope of giving an exchange for the watch that i need to pay shipping to return i say ok i will pay shipping give me info how to do it. Then she comes back saying they dont hae the power to give refund i sai i dont need refund i need an exchange. She comes back saying they have no power to do that! they said it is just the item i received and it doesnt have functional failure! Again reiterated to them that there is functional failure. Se comes back saying sorry i cant return it its just the item you got. Ok so it measn its just the item i got meaning its a BAD item! Horible Horrible Service. Goodluck if you ended up talking to a meiqin.xiao , you will never get anywhere! I will NEVER BUY from this site again and will make sure i get this review into every blog an social networking sites. that this website is a HUGE SCAM!!! Also meiqin.xiao keeps on responding to my emails stupid things like i need a screen protector like for the celphone and i make suchj a big deal when i only spend $79 for it. What an idiot! I dont care if i only sopend $1 if you advertised your product having certain feature you have to make sure it really has that! No luck in resolving this i only get stupid response that i need screen protector. what a piece of crap!!

This review was modified by jicelle on March 27 2015 07:01:57 AM

"I ordered a small mouse/trackball. The FocalPrice online site said it would be shipped by airmail. I received email notice that my product "shipped" on March 1, 2015. 20 days later it has not arrived. Airplanes do not take 20 days to fly from China to California. I believe they did not bother to ship it.

***WAIT UPDATE: they DID ship it. It took a really long, time, but I am satisfied with the merchandise. I'll upgrade my rating from one star to 3 stars. It was a good price for this produce, but very, very slow.

This review was modified by kenricci on March 28 2015 05:12:30 PM

Share FocalPrice's store rating

FocalPrice is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

FocalPrice is not a merchant member
FocalPrice does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!