FocalPriceCoupons
    • Address: P.O.Box No.958 at GENERAL POST OFFICE 2 Connaught Place Central Hong Kong
    • Contact: chenying@chiangoa.com
    • Phone: 008675582128664
    • Customer Support: 008675583240302
    • Business Hours: 09:00am-06:00pm Mon-Fri 09:00am-12:30am Sar closed Sun
    • Fax: 008675582128716

Product & services pricing Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.36/10 0.36/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.42/10 0.42/10

"I will never buy anything from them again! I paid an extra $9.75 for express shipping and received my item in seven days instead of the promised two to three. The only response I got was "sorry we shipped express so no refund for shipment"

modified review This review was modified by ADBG on December 04 2014 02:10:44 PM

"Will never ever buy something at Focal Price anymore. Delivered me 2 non-functional smartphones that costed me over 320 $.

I contacted the service department many many times (over 32 times) but they not follow up any.

We already 1 year later and the matter is still not solved. Nothing but then really nothing was done on their side to do something to solve. TOTALLY NOTHING. They grabbed my money, send broken phones and then try to hide from me ever since.

These are just acting like plain criminals operating from China.

Watch out, don't buy any their stuff.

modified review This review was modified by pnierop on November 24 2014 09:00:53 AM

"HORRIBLE experience and still unresolved. I bought a new charger for my MacBook Air. It arrived and did not work - like a used piece (magnetic part was faulty, it would not stay plugged into my laptop) that should never have been put on the market. The ONLY way you can get in touch with them is by creating an account on their website, which is all well and good but then I could not create an account because their security verification tool on their website did not work! I emailed the email on Paypal - it bounced back. Finally, weeks later, I tried again and got on their website. I created an "RMA" to process a refund. Nothing. I complained on Paypal and someone finally answered that she did not see my RMA... and so I replied and NOTHING. Very dodgy company. Bad English. Worse products. The WORST customer service."

"I ordered two mobile bound for Spain, one speaker not working which will send a claim to focalprice and did not pay any attention to me, I gave away a coupon rate far below what it cost me to repair and I've had that I pay for my repair to make it work and the second phone does not recognize the sim card, I have taken a lot of shops and tell me that has no solution, I'll tell focalprice and tell me they send paying myself the expenses. I wondered couriers and charge me more for shipping than for the cost of the phone, the logic is that if they send me a defective phone pick it up the same messenger who sent it, because they answer me that if I want I give away a coupon for $ 30 by phone that cost me 4 times !!! are some crooks"

"I ordered four items and two of them arrived broken, after a month delay. I reported the broken items and received no response, then got an email from their customer service asking how the purchase had gone without any recognition of my original complaint. I answered their email with a repeated complaint and never heard from them. Don't order from them unless you are willing to throw your money away."

modified review This review was modified by arlopc on November 16 2014 02:36:04 PM

"If you live somewhere in Asia, dont think about buying here, although is close, the shipping time takes forever, they prefer to ship things out to europe, then go to asia which it makes it go around 2 far continents away, i goes in circle, I live in singapore, and my orders went from hongkong (less than 4 hours away by airplane) got a track in Germany, and its been 25 days since i ordered and havent gotten my item. i politely asked them to ship by hong kong post or Singapore Post, they agreed to do that, but they ended up sending the package with SWISS POST.

there you go, Time wasted, Money Wasted, Trust Wasted. i found the same exact items in cheaper websites, better service, and they ship items out right away, (u wont need to wait for a week or more for them the prepare the packaging) also dont believe the in Stock words, not true at all, everytime i ask why the package is not shipped out yet, they say the out of stock on some items, make you wait few more days and when you ask them to cancel, they ship out the item before canceling it.

i ordered again from them because i had several orders with them before, and it wasnt that bad, took around 10-15 days to get the packages, but i can see that doesnt work anymore.

Stay Away from them if you need the items soon, unless you have 2 month of waiting.

"Worst experience ever! It is by far the worst e-shop that I have dealt with. Items are faulty, their customer support is just wasting your time and messing with you only to get you in a situation when you finally accept that you lost your money. Their delivery times approach the 2 months period. I was doing business with them but now I even deactivated my account. Their are great sellers and shops out there if you want to purchase Chinese items."

"FocalPrice has really good items at very low prices. I periodically use them to buy stuff and I was never disappointed! Their customer care is also top notch, with pertinent and quick replies! I recommend them."

"Empresa seria que pratica bons preços e cumpre com a entrega perfeitamente, compro sempre e recomendo."

modified review This review was modified by Tadeu on August 20 2013 01:29:06 PM

"I believe that Focalprice.com is a trustworthy company.
Focalprice customer service helped me once and replaced a product i`d bought when it became faulty.
I placed several orders till now and all products arrived fine and also work well.
I want to point out two things about focalprice.com that in my opinion needs inprovement,
1) a bit faster flat rate shipping,
2) an extend of products warranty period to 12 months.
Thank you.

"They send me just piece of cable instead EU plug power adapter. Ok. I think that I coud send RMA request. After many attempts (after which the error appeared), I realized that it is not possible to send the RMA request.
HAHAHA.
They stiffed me.
Hahahahahahahahahahaha.
I was stupid enough to buy from the Chinese.
I ordered "5 m 300pcs 3528 LED Water Resistant RGB Colorful LED SMD Strip Set (EU Plug Power Adapter & 24 Keys Remote Control)" and got piece of cable.
Hahahahahahahaha.

modified review This review was modified by Karlo76 on August 20 2013 09:27:56 AM

"FocalPrice has very very cheap products. It also offers free shipping around the world. The quality of the products is good for the price you pay."

"Hi.

FocalPrice has very cheap products whit free shipping around the world. The quality of the products is not very good, The reviews aren't real most of the time. But the price is realy good.

modified review This review was modified by gonz147 on August 20 2013 08:04:28 AM

"I've ordered at FocalPrice on june 3rd:
*4pcs BTY3000 Rechargeable AA NI-MH Battery (Blue)
*1.0" LCD Screen Clip MP3 Player with FM & TF Card Slot (Blue)
*SMZ 610 Flat Cable In-Ear Headphone for iPhone 5, iPod Touch 5, iPod Nano 7, iPhone 4/4S, iPad 4 (Red)
And it didn't arrive, so focal price gave me a coupon to refund me. I'm very glad of shoppping at focalprice, they always send the orders so quick and if for accident they don't arrive home, they refund me.

modified review This review was modified by santijuncos on August 20 2013 07:41:01 AM

"hi all,I'm very unhappy with this company,I had two car camera not working one after 5 months and the other lasted 2 hours,then they ask for a video of it not working HOW! can you while I'm driving,thats the only time it stops working,so never again from this mob"

modified review This review was modified by redtaildave on July 13 2013 09:18:56 PM

FocalPrice is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

FocalPrice is not a merchant member
FocalPrice does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!