Stores > FocalPrice

• FocalPrice

• Address: P.O.Box No.958 at GENERAL POST OFFICE 2 Connaught Place Central Hong Kong
    • Contact: chenying@chiangoa.com
    • Phone: 008675582128664
    • Customer Support: 008675583240302
    • Business Hours: 09:00am-06:00pm Mon-Fri 09:00am-12:30am Sar closed Sun
    • Fax: 008675582128716

Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

2016-03-29

Focalprice is one of the worse shops

"Hi,
I'm regular customer of various online shops from China. I never had so many problems as focalprice:

-I bought a cheap usb cable which did not work, made a RMA immediately after testing. They asked for evidence (video). When i had the time to do it, they complained it was now "out of warranty" and refuse to refund or send me another cable.

-The items quality is bad

-I bought 5 wall adapters, they are a fire hazard, 3 of them have burned and melted when charging phone only...

-They filtered my negative review of the cable, not publishing it although honest negative review.

-The customer service is ignoring my "RMA" and email contacts, and I can not use the Chat live since it fails in any browsers (Chrome, Firefox, IExplorer...).

Well, no more for me-

2016-01-21

slow delivery but low prices

"a lot of interesting items, delivery takes very long but the prices are very low."

2016-01-01

"I ordered a smart phone (Ulefone be touch 2 which cost $229) and a smart watch which cost $33 (Total = $263) on the 31st of July 2015 with order number FPTZARH9D8T9. was meant to be fast shipping with tracking number. Tracking number was not sent to me till 1 month. When I tracked, it showed that parcel has been returned to sender(FocalPrice) for unsuccessful delivery. I have contacted FocalPrice to resend my items or refund over 20 times and all they kept saying was be patient.I sent them the screen capture which confirms that I did not get any parcel and that it was returned. Now they turn around to say they cannot refund because it has been long. See pictures my complaint to them. I have bought several things from other sites and they all delivered to the same address that FocalPrice claimed they couldn't deliver to.
This just shows that they are FRAUDSTERS & are currently running a SCAM. Do not buy from them as they can not be trusted and only take your money.

This review was modified by Nedu-I on January 01 2016 02:20:52 PM

2015-12-26

"Pay for preorder on 17/10/2015. when I went on sale. I was told to wait 7 days because they had stock. today after a month there is still stock.
I do not think this delay seriously, and I have no satisfactory answers

This review was modified by Pap1435 on December 26 2015 08:10:46 PM

2015-12-15

"Focalprice is a good online store if you want unique products much less expensive than in USA retail. Quality merchandise."

This review was modified by markertek.com on December 16 2015 01:03:37 PM

2015-11-24

"I buy a smatwatch U8(clone). The stopwatch is not working properly and it's useless for me since I want to use it for my training. Ask for a firware update or replacement. They refuse. I made a review twice to tell others that the spotwatch is not working properly and they rejected both them. So do not care about good review of a produtc they sell becose all the bad one are rejected.
Stay away from that sellers.

This review was modified by ritchi64 on November 24 2015 10:51:35 AM

2015-11-22

"La verdad que es la peor tienda donde he comprado no la recomendaria jamas
yo pedi 2 telefonos vkworld vk700 habiendo pagado DHL y por si fuera poco me hace falta un articulo. les mande muchos email y nunca me contestaron hasta que abri una controversia en PAYPAL
gracias a que pague por PAYPAL pude recuperar mi dinero de el articulo faltante
FOCALPRICE son basura

2015-08-29

"I bought Case for iPad,
Contracted the RMA, explained to them I need to return it, the agent told me, (you can, but you have to pay for shipping back and Focal price is not responsible if lost or damaged).
I shipped it back to "sender", and informed them, then agent replied and told me, (you need to wait to send you the shipping address), "it doesn't make sense at all, why the agent didn't send this piece of info from first message, wan't sure what he/she was waiting for to send this info, what he/she was expecting from me to do!!!!"
after many back and forth, asked to escalate to the manager, manager was rough and has no sense of "customer service" refused to admit the fault of agent.
Stopped dealing company with such poor customer service

This review was modified by ayadmd on August 29 2015 01:37:38 PM

2015-08-14

"Muy mala experiencia. Compré un celular (UMI Iron) el 2/07/15 y nunca me lo despacharon, les reclamé y reclamé y me decían que esperara entre 7 y 10 días, y así me vienen teniendo aún hoy (14/08/15). Sigo esperanzado en que van a darme una solución y no estoy dispuesto a perder mi dinero, pero no les recomiendo comprar JAMÁS en este despreciable sitio. De paso les comento que el teléfono nada decía que estaba en "pre-venta" y luego de un mes cambiaron el título y pusieron "PRE-SALE", o sea, que otra muestra más de lo irresponsables que son."

This review was modified by Leg87 on August 14 2015 10:59:47 AM

2015-08-13

"10 days I bought a cell phone in focalprice "smartphone" nr ago. fptzav4pi4mg order, and after making the purchase have not let me know and I expect stock. I wonder how many days? and he tells me to share a few days, soon to send it. I ask you to send me the invoice (they did not send) and I have no answer. Yesterday I sent them an e-mail requesting the money back or sending cell phone and not had any response.
This is the first time buyer in Focalprice, but is not the first time buyer to Chinese shops, and other response has been different (faster and efficient). Ask how long I will be held hostage to this store ?, I paid $ 119 US dollars, which have stayed with my money and I still have no answer. I demand a refund or sending telephone, they think customers are stupid, I hope that the customer will buy from this store reflect before doing so. If THE STAFF OF THE COMPANY focalprice can read this, do something quick before denouncing it on more pages. Every day that passes, I'll take a few minutes to speak ill of your company FocalPrice.

This review was modified by uppetus on August 13 2015 05:40:11 PM

2015-08-10

"I bought a Star U9501 android phone and was deluged with ads everytime I turned it on.

I downloaded 360 security that told me I had malware Android.bot that was in the ROM right from the factory.

Why would a company sell product with Malware embedded. Anyway the phone got seized by malware that got past the security and now the phone will not work.

What a bunch of fu__ing crooks.

This review was modified by JohnFuckedbyFocalPrice on August 10 2015 04:48:10 PM

2015-08-08

"Bueno casi no veo reviews en español, asi que espero y esta sirva... porque focal price NO SIRVE, tardaron 44 dias en mandarme el pedido, asi es, 1 dia antes del maximo que paypal maneja para pedir una devolucion, y se manejan siempre de la misma manera:
- tardan mas de 2 dias en contestar cualquier pregunta.
- evadiran siempre la opcion de hacerte la devolucion.
- inclusive utilizaran palabras amables para darte lastima y asi logren hacerte esperar.
- su ingles no es muy bueno... incluso para mi.
- la unica manera de hacer que contesten en menos de 1 dia es abrir una disputa en paypal... esas las responden en cueston de horas, es en serio, esa fue la unica manera de hacer que me mandaran mi pedido.

en fin es una serie de cosas que no recomiendo y que nunca me habia pasado en otras tiendas como: dx, buyincoins e inclusibe tinydeal... no es por darles promocion pero al menos no he tenido problemas en mas de 30 pedidos...

este fue mi primer y requetecontra ultimo pedido en Focalprice.

POR FAVOR NO COMPREN EN FOCAL PRICE ES PURA MIERDA...repito PURA MIERDA

This review was modified by xion357 on August 08 2015 10:14:13 AM

Albany, NY
2015-07-26

"I ordered couple of items from Focalprice.
It took little longer than expected for items to arrive but what bothers me is that reviews on their web site are fake.
I tried to post a negative review of a product and it was never published. All the reviews of the product are great even though it is clear that the qualiy of product is bad
The quality of other 3 items was acceptable.

This review was modified by MariaGoli on July 26 2015 01:12:28 AM

2015-07-04

"Placed order on May 31 and as of July 3 the order has not arrived. Never again."

2015-05-27

"If you are dealing with FocalPrice currently and think it's a trustworthy company, I suggest taking screenshots of all transactions. Especially anything to do with an RMA. I'm trying to warn you . . FocalPrice is dishonest . . . maybe not all the time so as to keep up a good appearance. But the day will come when they will steal your money. Do a Google search and you will find many people upset with this company. They make claims about this place you don't hear concerning ebay or Amazon or any other reputable site. My suggestion is stay away and never, ever risk your money with these thieves. "

This review was modified by snapwood on May 27 2015 09:06:52 AM

Share FocalPrice's store rating

FocalPrice is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

FocalPrice is not a merchant member
FocalPrice does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!