• FocalPrice
    • Address: P.O.Box No.958 at GENERAL POST OFFICE 2 Connaught Place Central Hong Kong
    • Contact: chenying@chiangoa.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.13/10 1.13/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.00/10 1.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.00/10 1.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10

"If you are dealing with FocalPrice currently and think it's a trustworthy company, I suggest taking screenshots of all transactions. Especially anything to do with an RMA. I'm trying to warn you . . FocalPrice is dishonest . . . maybe not all the time so as to keep up a good appearance. But the day will come when they will steal your money. Do a Google search and you will find many people upset with this company. They make claims about this place you don't hear concerning ebay or Amazon or any other reputable site. My suggestion is stay away and never, ever risk your money with these thieves. "

This review was modified by snapwood on May 27 2015 09:06:52 AM

"I return the item item for focalprice.com The company is a thief and a crook. he didn't return my money back .FPTZFIVKVFY1 Never forget to choose those online platform/stores with high reputations and they also has good buyer-protection. Like Amazon/Ebay/Aliexpress/Lightinthebox etc. Do not buy things from mysterious low traffic shopping website. Then you will be good and won't lose money.
focalprice.com The company is a thief and a crook.

This review was modified by Soroushyar on May 07 2015 06:47:17 AM

"Shit im a online retailer drop shipping is what i do focalprice is rice i will never ever use them again its embarrising to me when my buyer is targeting me for late shipping i have had to refund people because the item never arrived on time its cost me money and time i should be doing better

This review was modified by kngfsh on April 19 2015 12:31:06 AM

"I ordered 3 things, that took over 35 days to get to me even though it said next day shipping. The card reader and the charger was fine, However I ordered a decorative case and what I got was a piece of plastic crap for a 5 not a 4. Was treated like an idiot by Yao.Sun. I will never do business with them again!!!!!!!!!!!"

This review was modified by ccamml on April 14 2015 02:08:50 PM

"I want to share my very unpleasant experience dealing with Focalprice vendor Yao.Sun / humin.lu. his site announced one day deal for selling 100 items for $ 1.00. I ordered the package the day, and received confirmation. However, the package was sent three weeks later, when even mention of the deal disappeared from the site, and I got only one item.
Now, I want to emphasize, I am not complaining about monetary loss. I am talking about fair sales practices. I contacted the vendor, and he denied that such deal was ever offered. So he changed the price AFTER my order was placed and accepted and didn't bother to notify me. Our communication did not bring any agreement. I want to warn(possible customers, customer service, site administration) about fraudulent practice, complete disrespect to customers and utter disregard to all rules of fair sales practice.
Also, in the past there have been several similar cases (such as with a smartphone etc). I supposed now that this is not an accident but a deliberate policy of this site
Of course, I will never buy from him again and will recommend not to deal with the Focalprice to everybody I know.

Subject: Only 100pcs $0.01 For Daily Deal Super Decontamination Cleaning Magic Sponge (White)
Order ID: FPGZA65PL3NZ SKU: hjg68w

This review was modified by ariex on March 30 2015 11:47:48 PM

"Do not fall for the false advertising it says it has "sapphire glass! its NOT TRUE! Their description specifically says "Equipped with sapphire 2 lenses, high resistance to wear" . True Sapphire glass is suppose to protect from scratching and cracks. In addition because of the small size of a watch glass sapphire glass is extremely hard to crack. My watch cracked just from basic everyday use broke within 1 week of it being used. Customer service is horrible! The person in touch with me is absolutely st**!?!d. I got the watch late Jan, used it for a good week then it had scratch and cracked only form everyday use, so i emailed them early Feb they said they are on holiday and email after a week or so which i i did then they respond to me saying i had the watch too long, i told them thats not true and gave tehm the timeline. So CS comes back saying i should have used screen protector then gave me false hope of giving an exchange for the watch that i need to pay shipping to return i say ok i will pay shipping give me info how to do it. Then she comes back saying they dont hae the power to give refund i sai i dont need refund i need an exchange. She comes back saying they have no power to do that! they said it is just the item i received and it doesnt have functional failure! Again reiterated to them that there is functional failure. Se comes back saying sorry i cant return it its just the item you got. Ok so it measn its just the item i got meaning its a BAD item! Horible Horrible Service. Goodluck if you ended up talking to a meiqin.xiao , you will never get anywhere! I will NEVER BUY from this site again and will make sure i get this review into every blog an social networking sites. that this website is a HUGE SCAM!!! Also meiqin.xiao keeps on responding to my emails stupid things like i need a screen protector like for the celphone and i make suchj a big deal when i only spend $79 for it. What an idiot! I dont care if i only sopend $1 if you advertised your product having certain feature you have to make sure it really has that! No luck in resolving this i only get stupid response that i need screen protector. what a piece of crap!!

This review was modified by jicelle on March 27 2015 07:01:57 AM

"I ordered a small mouse/trackball. The FocalPrice online site said it would be shipped by airmail. I received email notice that my product "shipped" on March 1, 2015. 20 days later it has not arrived. Airplanes do not take 20 days to fly from China to California. I believe they did not bother to ship it.

***WAIT UPDATE: they DID ship it. It took a really long, time, but I am satisfied with the merchandise. I'll upgrade my rating from one star to 3 stars. It was a good price for this produce, but very, very slow.

This review was modified by kenricci on March 28 2015 05:12:30 PM

"I ordered a charger/power cord for a MacBook Pro
It's been 6 weeks!!!!! Still Waiting!!
I complained to them. They said its "in transit" wait a few more days. HA!
I asked to have my money credited back. No Response.
I could still order it elsewhere and get one before their's ever arrives. I filled out a negative review on their site and it shows up in my account as "rejected". Its not included in their other reviews where there are no negatives at all.

This review was modified by dkpackag on March 16 2015 11:41:16 AM

"Ayuda porfavor.
El dia 09/03/2015 realise una orden de pago mediante astro pay por medio del banco bbva bancomer la cual unas horas mas tarde acudi a pagar hasta qui todo bien.
Como es mi primera compra estaba ancioso de saber si ya habian recibido mi pago y les mande un mensaje y me dijieron que la red estaba congestionada asi que guarde paciencia.
El dia 09/03/2015 mi orden aparecia como pagada.
Despues el dia 12/03/2015 mi orden aparecio como no pagada la cual ya habia realisado mi pago y les envie un mensaje con el comprobante de pago y aun no me contestan.
No es justo que ustedes se ganen el dinero de esta manera.
De antemano gracias.

"No he recibido un celular que compre desde el 26 de diciembre del 2014 numero de guia RS915941795CH, es la primera vez que adquiro un producto en esta tienda y ha quedado muy mal."

"f*** THIS PLACE. I received an email almost 2 weeks ago saying that my order was processed. OK... so I waited for my stuff....... 2 weeks later I get an email, "Your item has been shipped." WOW REALLY!!! Now I have to wait another 2 weeks? !!! F Focal! "

"Bought a controller off of them a 2 weeks ago still hasn't been delivered or even shipped utterly shite"

"HORRIBLE experience with FocalPrice- after placing an order on January 30 and paying for express shipping, I submitted a question why my order has not been shipped for a week. The first answer I got was that one of the phones is not available and they are waiting for it to arrive from the warehouse, after two weeks of waiting I was told the phone is discontinued and I was given an option to pick different color (which I did), next day I got a message that I had to create new order... and every day I was getting different messages, but no shipment. And the "discontinued" phone is still available for purchase on their web. I have just cancelled the orders and requested refund. Hope that won't take another month. Save your time and money and order elsewhere!!!"

This review was modified by salbo on February 14 2015 11:31:23 AM

"I have made 3 transactions with Focalprice and i am satisfied from this site. The items arrived in a reasonable time and were as described."

"I bought a smartphone off FocalPrice on 2/2/15.
First time I ever bought from a Chinese company. I was amazed to get delivery today- 13/2/15- just 11 days not one month or more as advised on their site.
Nothing payable. Delivered to me by mail. Still, I was sure that there would be some problem- the phone would be different from advertised or full of Chinese bloatware or not run on the British 3G.
I was totally wrong. I can't believe I own a fantastic phone for less than a hundred.
It's just amazing- a big step up from my Galaxy Fame which cost me about 60 quid a year and half ago (yeah, I'm cheap) because it's got an octacore processor and is as fast as lightning.
The manual is in English, not a trace of Chinese anywhere. These guys understand their market.
Twenty years ago, 'made in China' meant 'crap'. There were dodgy Chinese vendors on Ebay selling supposedly 'HD' projectors and so on on.
Focalprice is 100 per cent legit. These guys can only get better and better.
(Sorry if I come across a bit racist- I'm just old is all. Obviously, China is now a highly developed country. It was a Communist shambles when I last visited. Amazed by the quality of an innovative Chinese brand marketed by a thoroughly professional Chinese retailer. For this price- about 90 quid for a Cubot x9- I'm over the moon.
Believe me, it's not just the money. I feel these guys are committed to quality. They've got a long term attitude.
Quite a change from the Chinese vendors I remember from my youth- not that Dr. No or Fu Manchu weren't smart- it's just that their solutions tended to be over-engineered and not idiot-proofed, which is how come my old pals- Denis Naylor Smith and James Bond were able to stymie their infernal engines of mass destruction.
This really isn't racist. I iz Black I iz.

This review was modified by wewakeire on February 13 2015 11:13:56 AM

Share FocalPrice's store rating

FocalPrice is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

FocalPrice is not a merchant member
FocalPrice does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!