Stores > FocalPrice

chenying@chiangoa.com

Product & services pricing Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10
Voice your opinion! Review FocalPrice by clicking a star below.
2017-08-28

My Experience with FocalPrice

"it was 2 weeks ago when i bought my product from FocalPrice , and it was a good Exprecience with The Qualitty of The product , i Advice all Buyers To Use this website , They will Like it . "

2017-08-23

focalprice Best China Online Shopping Store

"Excellent company.
very good products for very good money.
this is my favorite store.

2017-08-03

good servise

"good service
i just now see my products from Focalprice it is just amazing and impressive and looks same as pictures
i really advice you guys to use it

2017-08-02

excellent company

"this is so good company , i really advice you to buy products of this company because you will be so satisfied"

2017-07-31

The best site for shopping From internet china store

"The best site to buy from the internet is fast service, cheap products and high quality"

2017-07-27

Trusted

"The most trusted website , it provide contact information counter to some websites .
Very fast reply .
They deal gently with customers .
Smooth handling .
Low Prices , Good items
I really love this website ❤

2017-07-26

received my bluetooth headphones

"Received my tronsmart headphones, they were very nicely packages, and received them in about 6 days (DHL)
Pairing was easy and sound amazing, it got noice cancelation what it pretty good. Glad to deal with focalprice.com

Emily Hathaway's Avatar

Los Angeles, USA
2017-06-16

Well done and keep going!!!!

"Reliable and Cheap. Keep going !
I have bought several items from this site and every time it was a satisfied purchase. When I am buying from Focalprice. I know that the item is original with low price and works as I expect. The customer service is very friendly and offer perfect solution for me.
There is no doubt that I will come back to Focalprice.
Well done and keep going.
Thank you."

2017-06-12

i received my money back for wrong order

"One of the latest orders did not contain the ordered product.
I contacted the focalprice service, and got a refund.I am very satisfied with the after sales service

2016-03-29

Focalprice is one of the worse shops

"Hi,
I'm regular customer of various online shops from China. I never had so many problems as focalprice:

-I bought a cheap usb cable which did not work, made a RMA immediately after testing. They asked for evidence (video). When i had the time to do it, they complained it was now "out of warranty" and refuse to refund or send me another cable.

-The items quality is bad

-I bought 5 wall adapters, they are a fire hazard, 3 of them have burned and melted when charging phone only...

-They filtered my negative review of the cable, not publishing it although honest negative review.

-The customer service is ignoring my "RMA" and email contacts, and I can not use the Chat live since it fails in any browsers (Chrome, Firefox, IExplorer...).

Well, no more for me-

2016-01-21

slow delivery but low prices

"a lot of interesting items, delivery takes very long but the prices are very low."

2016-01-01

"I ordered a smart phone (Ulefone be touch 2 which cost $229) and a smart watch which cost $33 (Total = $263) on the 31st of July 2015 with order number FPTZARH9D8T9. was meant to be fast shipping with tracking number. Tracking number was not sent to me till 1 month. When I tracked, it showed that parcel has been returned to sender(FocalPrice) for unsuccessful delivery. I have contacted FocalPrice to resend my items or refund over 20 times and all they kept saying was be patient.I sent them the screen capture which confirms that I did not get any parcel and that it was returned. Now they turn around to say they cannot refund because it has been long. See pictures my complaint to them. I have bought several things from other sites and they all delivered to the same address that FocalPrice claimed they couldn't deliver to.
This just shows that they are FRAUDSTERS & are currently running a SCAM. Do not buy from them as they can not be trusted and only take your money.

2015-12-26

"Pay for preorder on 17/10/2015. when I went on sale. I was told to wait 7 days because they had stock. today after a month there is still stock.
I do not think this delay seriously, and I have no satisfactory answers

2015-12-15

"Focalprice is a good online store if you want unique products much less expensive than in USA retail. Quality merchandise."

2015-11-24

"I buy a smatwatch U8(clone). The stopwatch is not working properly and it's useless for me since I want to use it for my training. Ask for a firware update or replacement. They refuse. I made a review twice to tell others that the spotwatch is not working properly and they rejected both them. So do not care about good review of a produtc they sell becose all the bad one are rejected.
Stay away from that sellers.

Share FocalPrice's store rating

FocalPrice is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

FocalPrice is not a merchant member
FocalPrice does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!