FocalPriceCoupons
  • FocalPrice
    • Address: P.O.Box No.958 at GENERAL POST OFFICE 2 Connaught Place Central Hong Kong
    • Contact: chenying@chiangoa.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.15/10 1.15/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.15/10 1.15/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.87/10 0.87/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.97/10 0.97/10

"Do not fall for the false advertising it says it has "sapphire glass! its NOT TRUE! Their description specifically says "Equipped with sapphire 2 lenses, high resistance to wear" . True Sapphire glass is suppose to protect from scratching and cracks. In addition because of the small size of a watch glass sapphire glass is extremely hard to crack. My watch cracked just from basic everyday use broke within 1 week of it being used. Customer service is horrible! The person in touch with me is absolutely st**!?!d. I got the watch late Jan, used it for a good week then it had scratch and cracked only form everyday use, so i emailed them early Feb they said they are on holiday and email after a week or so which i i did then they respond to me saying i had the watch too long, i told them thats not true and gave tehm the timeline. So CS comes back saying i should have used screen protector then gave me false hope of giving an exchange for the watch that i need to pay shipping to return i say ok i will pay shipping give me info how to do it. Then she comes back saying they dont hae the power to give refund i sai i dont need refund i need an exchange. She comes back saying they have no power to do that! they said it is just the item i received and it doesnt have functional failure! Again reiterated to them that there is functional failure. Se comes back saying sorry i cant return it its just the item you got. Ok so it measn its just the item i got meaning its a BAD item! Horible Horrible Service. Goodluck if you ended up talking to a meiqin.xiao , you will never get anywhere! I will NEVER BUY from this site again and will make sure i get this review into every blog an social networking sites. that this website is a HUGE SCAM!!! Also meiqin.xiao keeps on responding to my emails stupid things like i need a screen protector like for the celphone and i make suchj a big deal when i only spend $79 for it. What an idiot! I dont care if i only sopend $1 if you advertised your product having certain feature you have to make sure it really has that! No luck in resolving this i only get stupid response that i need screen protector. what a piece of crap!!

modified review This review was modified by jicelle on March 27 2015 07:01:57 AM

"I ordered a small mouse/trackball. The FocalPrice online site said it would be shipped by airmail. I received email notice that my product "shipped" on March 1, 2015. 20 days later it has not arrived. Airplanes do not take 20 days to fly from China to California. I believe they did not bother to ship it."

modified review This review was modified by kenricci on March 20 2015 02:51:54 PM

"I ordered a charger/power cord for a MacBook Pro
It's been 6 weeks!!!!! Still Waiting!!
I complained to them. They said its "in transit" wait a few more days. HA!
I asked to have my money credited back. No Response.
I could still order it elsewhere and get one before their's ever arrives. I filled out a negative review on their site and it shows up in my account as "rejected". Its not included in their other reviews where there are no negatives at all.

modified review This review was modified by dkpackag on March 16 2015 11:41:16 AM

"Ayuda porfavor.
El dia 09/03/2015 realise una orden de pago mediante astro pay por medio del banco bbva bancomer la cual unas horas mas tarde acudi a pagar hasta qui todo bien.
Como es mi primera compra estaba ancioso de saber si ya habian recibido mi pago y les mande un mensaje y me dijieron que la red estaba congestionada asi que guarde paciencia.
El dia 09/03/2015 mi orden aparecia como pagada.
Despues el dia 12/03/2015 mi orden aparecio como no pagada la cual ya habia realisado mi pago y les envie un mensaje con el comprobante de pago y aun no me contestan.
No es justo que ustedes se ganen el dinero de esta manera.
De antemano gracias.

"No he recibido un celular que compre desde el 26 de diciembre del 2014 numero de guia RS915941795CH, es la primera vez que adquiro un producto en esta tienda y ha quedado muy mal."

"f*** THIS PLACE. I received an email almost 2 weeks ago saying that my order was processed. OK... so I waited for my stuff....... 2 weeks later I get an email, "Your item has been shipped." WOW REALLY!!! Now I have to wait another 2 weeks? !!! F Focal! "

"Bought a controller off of them a 2 weeks ago still hasn't been delivered or even shipped utterly shite"

"HORRIBLE experience with FocalPrice- after placing an order on January 30 and paying for express shipping, I submitted a question why my order has not been shipped for a week. The first answer I got was that one of the phones is not available and they are waiting for it to arrive from the warehouse, after two weeks of waiting I was told the phone is discontinued and I was given an option to pick different color (which I did), next day I got a message that I had to create new order... and every day I was getting different messages, but no shipment. And the "discontinued" phone is still available for purchase on their web. I have just cancelled the orders and requested refund. Hope that won't take another month. Save your time and money and order elsewhere!!!"

modified review This review was modified by salbo on February 14 2015 11:31:23 AM

"I have made 3 transactions with Focalprice and i am satisfied from this site. The items arrived in a reasonable time and were as described."

"I bought a smartphone off FocalPrice on 2/2/15.
First time I ever bought from a Chinese company. I was amazed to get delivery today- 13/2/15- just 11 days not one month or more as advised on their site.
Nothing payable. Delivered to me by mail. Still, I was sure that there would be some problem- the phone would be different from advertised or full of Chinese bloatware or not run on the British 3G.
I was totally wrong. I can't believe I own a fantastic phone for less than a hundred.
It's just amazing- a big step up from my Galaxy Fame which cost me about 60 quid a year and half ago (yeah, I'm cheap) because it's got an octacore processor and is as fast as lightning.
The manual is in English, not a trace of Chinese anywhere. These guys understand their market.
Twenty years ago, 'made in China' meant 'crap'. There were dodgy Chinese vendors on Ebay selling supposedly 'HD' projectors and so on on.
Focalprice is 100 per cent legit. These guys can only get better and better.
(Sorry if I come across a bit racist- I'm just old is all. Obviously, China is now a highly developed country. It was a Communist shambles when I last visited. Amazed by the quality of an innovative Chinese brand marketed by a thoroughly professional Chinese retailer. For this price- about 90 quid for a Cubot x9- I'm over the moon.
Believe me, it's not just the money. I feel these guys are committed to quality. They've got a long term attitude.
Quite a change from the Chinese vendors I remember from my youth- not that Dr. No or Fu Manchu weren't smart- it's just that their solutions tended to be over-engineered and not idiot-proofed, which is how come my old pals- Denis Naylor Smith and James Bond were able to stymie their infernal engines of mass destruction.
This really isn't racist. I iz Black I iz.

modified review This review was modified by wewakeire on February 13 2015 11:13:56 AM

"Finally had enough of these thieves. The junk I did buy probably had a 50% failure rate, I do believe that this is website where items that generally do not pass quality control standards gets sent to for sale. What finally got me to give up on them? They overcharged me 5.40 on an item. It took 2 weeks of back and forth messages to convince them of their error. They would not give me a refund of the difference, but gave me a coupon. The coupon would not work on my next order. It took 3 weeks of back and forth messages to convince them the coupon did not work. They finally fixed that error, then when I went to check out, they charged my the amount in shipping to make up the difference in money. Total thieves. Finally learned my lesson."

"This Chinese based company is full of swindlers. I bought a smartphone ( Doogee DG350) and received it a month later. This is usual for Chinese packages so I had no problems on that side. However, when I discovered the product was totally broken ( the touch screen didn't respond to touches ), I contacted their customer service. They promised a deserved refund but after 2 months of waiting they have still not refunded all the money! So don't waste your money on this company. Please be smart and don't buy a product from this horrible company, and save yourself the anger."

modified review This review was modified by sanboederij on February 12 2015 11:10:41 AM

"Horrible company. Deals to good to be true. I placed an order and then messaged 3x to cancel before it was packed to ship out. Per company policy I should've received a refund but 2 of the replies were dodging the request by requesting further info to better assist me and one message said the products ad been shipped and gave me an invalid tracking number. I've now messaged 5x and I'm still waiting for a response to my dispute on requesting order cancellation/refund in sufficient time. No toll free customer service number, live chat doesn't work and legal email instructs customers not to send emails about their orders, which screams volumes! STAY AWAY FROM FOCALPRICE!
FPTZA6J360R5

modified review This review was modified by tahlulah on February 09 2015 01:16:09 PM

"Attention users in Europe !!!. This web ess extremely risky to make purchases. My experience from Spain is extremely negative. The request has not been received and from Focalprice have consistently dedicated to giving long my claims. Nobody gives a positive response and they turn away completely from the buyer."

modified review This review was modified by tacosta68 on January 21 2015 12:03:33 PM

"I ordered buckyballs about a week ago and they still havent arrived and im very disappointed!

modified review This review was modified by Brit_keith18 on January 19 2015 10:44:42 AM

Share FocalPrice's store rating

FocalPrice is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

FocalPrice is not a merchant member
FocalPrice does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!