• Flyinfinite.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

On 11/18/2014 we purchased two business class tickets to Rome from this company for $5,375.24 THE ITINERARY number was 191047687780; Little Rock to Dallas via AMERICAN EAGLE, AND Dallas to Amsterdam and on to Rome via KLM. The LR to Dallas flight was fine. When we went to the KLM gate they informed us that our KLM tickets had been purchased with fraudulent Frequent Flyer miles. In fact the miles in question were used once before, in addition they told us we were the third ones that day! We called our seller Jeff at once, he asked us to hold on as he tried to straighten this out. Unfortunately they were calling out plane and we had no choice but to buy new tickets for $6,418.86. While in Italy we called Jeff twice and left him voice mails. No answer to any of our requests. On Tuesday 7/7/2015, upon our return, we called Air Infinite customer service and talked to a 'Frank' He assured us he would call back no later than the end of business on Wed. Never got a call back. Since then several calls have been switched to voice mail, leading me to believe our number has been flagged and no one will speak to us.
This company's refusal to deal with this problem makes me believe that this is their normal business practice. In addition their E-mails have the ASTA logo on them, and they are no longer members

This review was modified by pj5555 on July 16 2015 08:31:24 AM

"I have dealt with FlyInfinite.com... The agent that I was working with was Mike Doyle. In fact, we just returned from our trip on 26JUN15.

We were on a planned trip to Bangkok, Thailand for a 3 Week vacation and to visit family. We left out of Florida on our way to Toronto to catch our Canadian Airlines flight to China then Bangkok. Since our original domestic flights had been changed by Delta when we arrived in Toronto we were 10 minutes late for boarding the Canadian Airlines flight.

Now stuck in Toronto not knowing what to do I contacted Mike Doyle and to my surprise he answered his phone promptly. I explained what had happened to us and that we were stuck in Toronto. So Mike told me that he would call me back and not to worry. Within 30 minutes he had a flight for us out of Toronto on our way to Bangkok on EVA Air.

As a note, the EVA Air flights are like Cathay Pacific Business Class. Excellent organization for check-in and boarding. Excellent service during both flights (Toronto to Taipei, then Taipei to Bangkok). I told Mike that I appreciated his help in getting us from a state of “stuck in Toronto” and stressed out to enjoying the vacation we had been planning for 3 years. He came through for us in our moment of distress.

Our return Flights via Egypt Air and JetBlue were flawless. Just had to have tips available for people to help us in JFK to get us from the International side to National side for JetBlue (since we have never been there before).

Honestly, not sure if Mike Doyle sleeps. He has answered emails and phone calls late into the evening and replied promptly to my questions or concerns that I have had. None of the "I'll get back to you" responses that I have had with other agencies that I have dealt with in the past. That means a lot when you are stuck somewhere and are stressing out.

For myself, I will use Flyinfinte.com and Mike Doyle again.

Joe

"Have to give a negative review. Was quoted a price for trip to India, and when I decided to accept the offer and have the tickets booked I was told there was a problem. I was told a new computer program; had misstated the price, and that what I had been quoted was only for the fare from the US to Europe and not on to India. As the offer I had received never had a written number in the email, only a verbal offering from Kristina, I had no basis for asking them to provide the fare that had been quoted.

This seems to me to be a typical bait and switch approach that others are reporting as well. I would steer clear UNLESS you are able to get a written quote that cleatrly matches what you have been offered verbally.

This review was modified by Omaha1203 on September 29 2014 04:15:40 PM

"This is the worst company I have ever dealt with. I booked a flight to Thailand with them in July, flying with my daughter who is under two. Yuri quoted me a price for an adult seat, and told me that he would waive the child fee. When I came to book he backtracked, telling me there was no way he could waive this fee. The price that he had quoted me had now increased considerably. After some deliberation I agreed to book the flight, and he sent me an e-form to sign with the agreed price on it. After signing and returning the form, my bank informed me that a sum of money- considerably higher than the flight price- had been charged to my account. I contacted Yuri and he told me that tax charge had increased, so he had booked it and charged me several hundred dollars more than the amount I had signed. I was absolutely astounded as this is not only bad practice, but completely illegal. Yuri literally pleaded with me to agree to the new amount, offering to pay half; as it was his mistake. I could not see why I should pay any amount more than what I agreed if he had made such an error and misused my card details in this way. He then begged me to agree so that he 'didn't get in trouble with his boss'. Shocked by the way he was talking to me, at this point I was doubtful that I was even speaking to a legitimate company. I requested a manager, who apologised and said that he would half the amount that I had been overcharged, and give me a gift voucher for the amount that I had already been forced to pay unknowingly. Such incompetence, followed by poor customer service, left a very bad taste in the mouth. Anyway, they sent me a corrected booking e-form which I really had no choice but to sign as the amount had already been taken from me.
A month or so later, a work issue meant that I could no longer fly to Thailand on these dates. I contacted Yuri to cancel the flight, and after several unanswered emails, I called Fly Infinite only to find that he did not work for them anymore. I believed he must have been sacked over his terrible misjudgments; however I leaned that behaving unprofessionally and misleading customers is characteristic of Fly Infinite and ignored by their management. I was handed to Dan in order to cancel my flight, and my experience went from bad to shocking. Firstly he informed me that I couldn't receive a refund. The e-form I signed (AFTER my flight had been booked by Yuri and money had been taken without consent) states in small print that my flight is non-refundable. Why had I never been told this? My only option now was to pay a £675 cancellation fee and then I would receive the value of the flight as 'store credit'. It is ridiculous to pay this much money to cancel a flight if there is no refund after. I've never heard of a company forcing this, in many years of travel. Eventually I called Dan and agreed to pay the amount, as long as it was still the same as he had quoted me. He told me he would take my card details, then email me the cost and cancellation e-forms. He assured me that nothing would be charge to my account until I had confirmed the amount and signed the forms. Dan then called to say that money would come off my card, but not to worry as it would go straight back on: this was. 'part of the cancellation process'. I told him I was extremely confused, and he hung up. How could he cancel my flight if I had not confirmed the cost OR returned the forms?! My bank then told me £1117 had been taken by Fly Infinite. They asked if I had authorised this charge and I had to say NO. A fraud team blocked my account, but they could not stop the payment. With my card blocked also, I could not even buy food the next day. The amount was £500 more than what I had in my account, so every day since then I have also been receiving overdraft charges. When I contacted Dan admitted he had overcharged me for the cancellation fee, and that it was not what we had previously agreed. He wasn't troubled that he had used my card illegally or cancelled my flight without my consent. When I explained the inconvenience, financial costs and stress this had caused he issued me 2 gift vouchers for $500. Like the gift voucher given to me by Yuri these are only to be used on separate 1st Class seats.
Therefore in order to actually receive any compensation, I would have to book 4 1st Class travel seats. I have to spend thousands of dollars with Fly Infinite if I wish to benefit from their 'gift'.
Their actions and attitude are disgusting. I have complained to the company but-despite the serious nature of illegally using my card details TWICE, and the financial costs that I have wrongly incurred- my complaint is not being dealt with. Unless I am refunded for my initial flight AND cancellation I will be taking legal action against Infinity Travel Group.

This review was modified by Debs1903 on September 21 2014 02:49:10 PM

"Mike from Fly Infinite was a fantastic help in finding a superb discounted business class flight to Amsterdam. I fly often and finding Mike was a godsend. The price was not only extremely low but his customer service was impeccable. Thank you Mike!

This review was modified by CindySparks73 on February 06 2014 03:08:02 AM

"DO NOT USE FLYINFINITE.COM. The representative I dealt with assured me he would get me th dates I needed for travel. He did not, even after taking my money. He told me closer to my date of travel he would be able to provide that dates I originally requested. I emailed him just last week, his sales manager responded and said she would assist. However, she has ignored my emails for over a week. FLYINFNITE.COM did nit even provide the flights needed from my home city as promised. I would have been better off just booking directly with the airline vs going thru flyinfinite.com"

This review was modified by Runfordad on January 04 2014 06:30:42 PM

"I had sent in a flight request through this site in the hopes of booking a cheap flight for business purposes. Not twenty minutes later I received a call from a friendly chap by the name of Nick. He already had a great flight that was pretty much exactly what I needed, with minimal stoppage and for a great bargain. I will definitely use him again."

This review was modified by richard.dunne on December 18 2013 01:14:42 AM

"I recently submitted a request to this site for a flight leaving next summer. I worked with a gentleman named Nick, who got back to me at a very quick speed! Although plans fell through for the flight, I'm definitely going to work with Nick again when I figure out the dates. A+!"

This review was modified by L.Prince on November 20 2013 10:35:30 PM

"Kristina was wonderful. She saved us about $10,000 off of the cruise line's price for business air. She arranged for hotels that were convenient to attractions. She was very patient and answered all our questions and explained everything in detail with simple, easy to understand language. She acted promptly and professionally on all our requests and provided excellent service far beyond expectations. "

This review was modified by billbg on September 16 2013 02:18:12 PM

"I couldn't ask for a better experience then the one I had with Mike from Fly Infinite. Mike got us an incredible deal to Europe. He was efficient, polite and patient. Thank you!
Anke

This review was modified by AnkeOpera on September 11 2013 07:41:32 AM

"Fly Infinite was an amazing experience. Mike, the agent who helped me, not only got me an unbelievable price for my flight to Europe but he was also knowledgeable and friendly. I wish I had known about Fly Infinite a long time ago."

This review was modified by vlc4536 on September 10 2013 12:38:01 AM

"A colleague of mine put me in touch with Gizelle who is an agent with Fly Infinite and she was fantastic. She coordinated my business trip with the parameters I gave her. She was prompt in her responses which I didn't expect because we are on different parts of the globe. I recommend her highly!. She took care of my hotel accommodations too..That was a bonus!"

"Just booked my first flight with Flyinfinite. Jeff was my agent. Fantastic service. Haven't experienced this type of service from a travel agent before, Will keep using this company without a doubt."

This review was modified by Allanan on August 19 2013 06:14:04 PM

"Great service in today's high speed world that lacks a personal touch. I have been booking through Vito for all of my companies needs for the last few months. He has booked about 5 separate flights for us and is always so cheerful! I would recommend his service to anyone and I do. Try it you won't regret it."

This review was modified by TampaTechnologyService on August 07 2013 10:31:50 AM

"I was very impress with Flyinfinite.com. Jeff from Flyinfinite.com was able to help me with obtaining 3 business class tickets from San Francisco to Surabaya, Indonesia. Ticket price was way better than what I would have paid from the airline itself. Jeff was very pleasant and easy to work with. He answered all my questions accordingly and honestly. I would recommend Flyinfinite.com to all my friends and family. And I would definitely use their service again to fly business class at very reasonable price.

This review was modified by athung on August 05 2013 07:49:41 PM

Share Flyinfinite.com's store rating

Flyinfinite.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Flyinfinite.com is not a merchant member
Flyinfinite.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!