• Rating 9.17/10 42 reviews

Flyinfinite.com is not a merchant member
    Flyinfinite.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Flyinfinite.com contact information

Product & services pricing Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

"Mike from Fly Infinite was a fantastic help in finding a superb discounted business class flight to Amsterdam. I fly often and finding Mike was a godsend. The price was not only extremely low but his customer service was impeccable. Thank you Mike!

modified review This review was modified by CindySparks73 on February 06 2014 03:08:02 AM

"DO NOT USE FLYINFINITE.COM. The representative I dealt with assured me he would get me th dates I needed for travel. He did not, even after taking my money. He told me closer to my date of travel he would be able to provide that dates I originally requested. I emailed him just last week, his sales manager responded and said she would assist. However, she has ignored my emails for over a week. FLYINFNITE.COM did nit even provide the flights needed from my home city as promised. I would have been better off just booking directly with the airline vs going thru flyinfinite.com"

modified review This review was modified by Runfordad on January 04 2014 06:30:42 PM

"I recently submitted a request to this site for a flight leaving next summer. I worked with a gentleman named Nick, who got back to me at a very quick speed! Although plans fell through for the flight, I'm definitely going to work with Nick again when I figure out the dates. A+!"

modified review This review was modified by L.Prince on November 20 2013 10:35:30 PM

"Great service in today's high speed world that lacks a personal touch. I have been booking through Vito for all of my companies needs for the last few months. He has booked about 5 separate flights for us and is always so cheerful! I would recommend his service to anyone and I do. Try it you won't regret it."

modified review This review was modified by TampaTechnologyService on August 07 2013 10:31:50 AM

"Having booked flight tickets with Flyinfinite for the first time in May, we have since booked again. Vitaliy Shkolnik provides excellent service where nothing is too much for him day or night. Even when we made changes to my husband's flight arrangements. He is courteous, very helpful and a pleasure to do business with. Pity more companies didn't adopt such high customer service.
Regards Sandy

"I had googled for inexpensive business class international tickets and checked out the reviews and information on Flyinfinite and decided to give them a try on our trip to Ireland. I was certainly not disappointed at.all. Their responsiveness was so fast - I received an email indicating that someone would contact me shortly and then Vitaliy called me. He explained the company and the service, was very honest about what he could do and found me tickets that met my price point perfectly. He seemed to have all the time in the world to work with me to get exactly what I wanted and then followed up to be sure everything was okay. I am already thinking about how to use this company on my next trip."

"I was given details of this amazing company by a work colleague. I was told how they delivered outstanding savings on business class airfares and that their customer service was exceptional. So as I was looking to book a holiday for my husband and I, I thought I would give them a try, I was not disappointed. My travel advisor was Vitaliy and he was amazing. Nothing seemed to be a problem and he seemed to work 24 hours a day. I loved the personal contact on the phone and he explained everything in very clear detail.
I have not booked flights through travel agents for years always booking them myself online; not any more. Flyinfinite have my travel plans forever now.
Highly highly recommend. Six star service and product.

"I have just used Flyinfinite for the first time to book return flights from Sydney to Barcelona for my husband and myself. I rang several travel agents but what sold me on Flyinfinite was Vito Froncillo, He is the most helpful, amusing, genuine person and very important to me, Vito is not pushy at all. Nothing was to much trouble, considering he had to put up with changes to plans etc. Vito (unfortunately for him) has inherited us as clients. I would recommend him to anybody wanting a great travel agent that will go the extra mile. I have already recommended Vito to Family and Friends without hesitation. In our view he rates 10/10"

"I recently used Flyinfinite to organize my return business trip to China from Australia. The service provided by Vitaliy Shkolnik was simply first class. Nothing was too difficult for Vitaliy despite me changing my mind on several occasions. I particularly appreciated his professionalism which extended to him providing me his out of hours phone number in the event that anything went wrong during my trip. And to top it off Vitaliy managed to get me business class airfares substantially less than the airfares quoted by other web based travel agents who profess to offer large discounts. Given the outstanding service provided to me, I have no hesitation in recommending Flyinfinite and Vitaliy."

"I used Flyinfinite to purchase tikets for my flight to the Philippines. Mike (the sales rep with whom I spoke) was very helpful and courteous. He wasted no time in finding me a better deal than I was able to find anywhere online. Overall I am very satisfied with their service and I would recommend them to anyone flying internationally. I plan on booking all my flights through Flyinfinite from now on."

"What can I say? Flyinfinite has been a pleasure to book with. My travel agent is Dan and is an absolute gentlemen. They are always available for any emergency bookings or last minute changes. Their prices are always the best in town and can always rely on them for the best deal possible. Their payment process is a very organized system and easy to book in under 5 to 10 minutes. i would Highly recommend this travel agency."

"What Great service! I called in, and Dan was the most welcoming person I have ever had pleasure of speaking with. He found a flight that cost almost half the price elsewhere! He was extremely professional From beginning to end, and always kept in touch with me to keep me informed along the process. I have never in my experience of traveling, had a transaction work out so smoothly! I have recommended Dan to all my business clients and colleagues. I will most definitely be getting back in touch with dan for my next business trip!"

"WOW! Not only was this one of the easiest trips I have booked, but the price had far surpassed any discount I could have expected. I called in to find out about travel from Singapore to London in first class, and well I am impressed to say the very least. I payed less than half of what the airlines were asking for this itinerary. I was helpfully assisted by a young man named Vito and his manager Frank, they were very upfront, helpful and informative. They were able to convey a sense of knowledge and understanding of the airlines routes as well as minute details on each aircraft! Needless to say my business has been earned, I can't wait for my next trip to take place. Thanks Fly Infinite!"

"Working with a travel agent has never been so easy. I am not very "savvy" when it comes to computers and travel but Frank made this process extremely easy and manageable. Our flight to Singapore was fantastic and the price was way cheaper than what I saw online before. I'll be booking my mother's trip home with frank next month and will call him for all my future flight"

"Kristina was very pleasant to do business with. She fully put together my itinerary to Europe and even added a stopover in Paris for 4 days at no charge. I wish that I knew about this agency a long time ago since I have been traveling business/first class since my 20's and have never received such First Class customer service "