"Mike from Fly Infinite was a fantastic help in finding a superb discounted business class flight to Amsterdam. I fly often and finding Mike was a godsend. The price was not only extremely low but his customer service was impeccable. Thank you Mike!

modified review This review was modified by CindySparks73 on February 06 2014 03:08:02 AM

"DO NOT USE FLYINFINITE.COM. The representative I dealt with assured me he would get me th dates I needed for travel. He did not, even after taking my money. He told me closer to my date of travel he would be able to provide that dates I originally requested. I emailed him just last week, his sales manager responded and said she would assist. However, she has ignored my emails for over a week. FLYINFNITE.COM did nit even provide the flights needed from my home city as promised. I would have been better off just booking directly with the airline vs going thru flyinfinite.com"

modified review This review was modified by Runfordad on January 04 2014 06:30:42 PM

"I had sent in a flight request through this site in the hopes of booking a cheap flight for business purposes. Not twenty minutes later I received a call from a friendly chap by the name of Nick. He already had a great flight that was pretty much exactly what I needed, with minimal stoppage and for a great bargain. I will definitely use him again."

modified review This review was modified by richard.dunne on December 18 2013 01:14:42 AM

"I recently submitted a request to this site for a flight leaving next summer. I worked with a gentleman named Nick, who got back to me at a very quick speed! Although plans fell through for the flight, I'm definitely going to work with Nick again when I figure out the dates. A+!"

modified review This review was modified by L.Prince on November 20 2013 10:35:30 PM

"Kristina was wonderful. She saved us about $10,000 off of the cruise line's price for business air. She arranged for hotels that were convenient to attractions. She was very patient and answered all our questions and explained everything in detail with simple, easy to understand language. She acted promptly and professionally on all our requests and provided excellent service far beyond expectations. "

modified review This review was modified by billbg on September 16 2013 02:18:12 PM

"I couldn't ask for a better experience then the one I had with Mike from Fly Infinite. Mike got us an incredible deal to Europe. He was efficient, polite and patient. Thank you!
Anke

modified review This review was modified by AnkeOpera on September 11 2013 07:41:32 AM

"Fly Infinite was an amazing experience. Mike, the agent who helped me, not only got me an unbelievable price for my flight to Europe but he was also knowledgeable and friendly. I wish I had known about Fly Infinite a long time ago."

modified review This review was modified by vlc4536 on September 10 2013 12:38:01 AM

"A colleague of mine put me in touch with Gizelle who is an agent with Fly Infinite and she was fantastic. She coordinated my business trip with the parameters I gave her. She was prompt in her responses which I didn't expect because we are on different parts of the globe. I recommend her highly!. She took care of my hotel accommodations too..That was a bonus!"

"Just booked my first flight with Flyinfinite. Jeff was my agent. Fantastic service. Haven't experienced this type of service from a travel agent before, Will keep using this company without a doubt."

modified review This review was modified by Allanan on August 19 2013 06:14:04 PM

"Great service in today's high speed world that lacks a personal touch. I have been booking through Vito for all of my companies needs for the last few months. He has booked about 5 separate flights for us and is always so cheerful! I would recommend his service to anyone and I do. Try it you won't regret it."

modified review This review was modified by TampaTechnologyService on August 07 2013 10:31:50 AM

"I was very impress with Flyinfinite.com. Jeff from Flyinfinite.com was able to help me with obtaining 3 business class tickets from San Francisco to Surabaya, Indonesia. Ticket price was way better than what I would have paid from the airline itself. Jeff was very pleasant and easy to work with. He answered all my questions accordingly and honestly. I would recommend Flyinfinite.com to all my friends and family. And I would definitely use their service again to fly business class at very reasonable price.

modified review This review was modified by athung on August 05 2013 07:49:41 PM

"Having booked flight tickets with Flyinfinite for the first time in May, we have since booked again. Vitaliy Shkolnik provides excellent service where nothing is too much for him day or night. Even when we made changes to my husband's flight arrangements. He is courteous, very helpful and a pleasure to do business with. Pity more companies didn't adopt such high customer service.
Regards Sandy

"I had googled for inexpensive business class international tickets and checked out the reviews and information on Flyinfinite and decided to give them a try on our trip to Ireland. I was certainly not disappointed at.all. Their responsiveness was so fast - I received an email indicating that someone would contact me shortly and then Vitaliy called me. He explained the company and the service, was very honest about what he could do and found me tickets that met my price point perfectly. He seemed to have all the time in the world to work with me to get exactly what I wanted and then followed up to be sure everything was okay. I am already thinking about how to use this company on my next trip."

"I was given details of this amazing company by a work colleague. I was told how they delivered outstanding savings on business class airfares and that their customer service was exceptional. So as I was looking to book a holiday for my husband and I, I thought I would give them a try, I was not disappointed. My travel advisor was Vitaliy and he was amazing. Nothing seemed to be a problem and he seemed to work 24 hours a day. I loved the personal contact on the phone and he explained everything in very clear detail.
I have not booked flights through travel agents for years always booking them myself online; not any more. Flyinfinite have my travel plans forever now.
Highly highly recommend. Six star service and product.

"I have just used Flyinfinite for the first time to book return flights from Sydney to Barcelona for my husband and myself. I rang several travel agents but what sold me on Flyinfinite was Vito Froncillo, He is the most helpful, amusing, genuine person and very important to me, Vito is not pushy at all. Nothing was to much trouble, considering he had to put up with changes to plans etc. Vito (unfortunately for him) has inherited us as clients. I would recommend him to anybody wanting a great travel agent that will go the extra mile. I have already recommended Vito to Family and Friends without hesitation. In our view he rates 10/10"

Flyinfinite.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Flyinfinite.com is not a merchant member
Flyinfinite.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!