"Eric helped me when I was looking to book a trip for me and my husband to Sydney. He patiently went through the process of selecting the best flight and route with me. I’ll definitely contact them for my trips abroad."

modified review This review was modified by Gerald.L on October 08 2013 02:53:50 PM

"They have helped me find the right flights for my trip. Simply awesome service provided by flyeliteclass.com I couldnt have found the perfect flights or beat them on the prices they came up with. They take their work seriously and respond promptly. Wonderful!"

modified review This review was modified by JohnWiz1 on October 05 2013 06:38:43 AM

"I spoke to several travel agents for my trip from Denver to London for me and my family of three. The customer rep Eric was particularly helpful in sorting things out. I did have to change my tickets, quite lately I must say, but he changed them gladly. "

modified review This review was modified by Thora_Gall on October 02 2013 06:28:00 AM

"I am very happy! I had a last moment booking necessary for travel to Australia. Fly Elite Class helped find me significantly cheap business class tickets for my flight. Given that I am a frequent flyer, I am glad to have Fly Elite Class at my disposal."

modified review This review was modified by Erica1989 on October 01 2013 04:47:57 PM

Flyeliteclass.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Flyeliteclass.com is not a merchant member
Flyeliteclass.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!