Stores > Flower Delivery Express

Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.48/10 0.48/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.21/10 0.21/10

2016-02-08

Outrageous

"This company is terrible and they're liars!!! I ordered flowers and they threw me all kinds of random costs right before I clicked order. I tried to cancel the order and they told me they'd give me $100 store credit and you cannot even use it all at once. Do not buy from them."

This review was modified by NandoSubia on February 08 2016 10:38:08 AM

2016-02-06

Fraudulent Charge to My Credit Card: STAY AWAY!

"My alert credit card company asked me to confirm a random $1.99 charge by FDE after an exorbitant charge for same-day delivery of flowers to a co-worker (which were mediocre at best). I did not authorize the charge, so I cancelled the card. Next day, a customer service rep at FDE claims I did not unclick the automatic contribution to some specious plant a tree fund. Awful product, awful service, I will never use again. "

This review was modified by WDYWTK on February 06 2016 02:15:29 PM

2016-02-06

Worst flower experience

"The website lies! Didn't come from a local florist, didn't arrive on time, I chose pink and purple, they shipped yellow and orange, sent an arrangement that looked like it came from a grocery store (mostly mums) and customer service was horrible! Use FTD not FDE! Another little trick!"

This review was modified by NoFde on February 06 2016 08:31:11 AM

2016-02-05

Do not buy from this company.

"Here's what happened to me. I ordered the "Garden Gate" bouquet for my sister. She posted a picture and what she received was not what I ordered. I called FDE and they said sometimes the florists don't have the flowers and send a substitute. That was a lie. I called the florist that delivered the bouquet. They received an order from FTD (not FDE) for FTD's "Garden gate" bouquet which is completely different and much cheaper than the "Garden Gate" bouquet on FTE's website. So it appears that FDE charges a lot then orders a cheper bouquet thru FDT. I could chalk this up to me just not doing my research if the picture on FDE's website matched the bouquet they ordered from FTD. It's not even close. This is fraud pure & simple. The've agreed to refund $45. But when I received thier email it only said I would receive a refund. I'll keep an eye on my credit card to see if they do what they say. I am skeptical they will."

2016-02-05

should be illegal.....

"prices changed after I gave my card info and confirmed... added $15 "delivery" fee and a $10 "sales" fee, than a 2nd transaction appeared on my card for 1.97 delivery fee these guys are as shady as shady gets.... is there an option for no stars???"

This review was modified by BobLaTona on February 05 2016 06:46:42 AM

2016-02-01

If I could rate 0 I would!!!

"They ****. Price went up..flowers never delivered even though I was told they were in route? Not sure what the deal is but I am asking for a full refund. They gave me some numbers to order flowers on line saying it is 100$! But there is nowhere to but the numbers! This is the worst company ever!

This review was modified by teribeveridge on February 01 2016 10:02:35 PM

2016-02-01

Worst online transaction ever.

"I do about 50% of my shopping online and I have to say this is by far and away the worst experience that I have ever had. Initially I placed my order and with a discount I was notified that it would be around $50, no biggy. I also payed extra to have these flowers delivered and to have them rush delivered the same day. After completing my order I was sent a receipt for the amount of $80. At first I thought this was a mistake and so I attempted to contact them, no reply. After the transaction hit my bank account I attempted to contact them, no reply. The flowers didn't arrive that day and so I tried to contact them, no reply. I ended up sending 5+ customer service emails w/o even a hint of a response. I am now dealing w/ my bank in an attempt to dispute this charge w/ them. Worst online shopping experience ever. "

This review was modified by Keeperk on February 01 2016 08:44:19 AM

2016-01-29

Expect to pay double!

"I went to order birthday flowers for my mom. The entire time checking out it said I would be paying $46.22. When I got to the very end, where the order has already been placed completely, it informed me that I was going to be charged $84.22. When I called to cancel, They told me the cancellation will take up to 7-14 business days. Funny, because it took 2 seconds to screw me over out of the price I had AGREED to pay. It wasn't even for same day delivery. Please do not order from this company. Pro-Flowers offers beautiful bouquets and have never failed me, they also do not hide any fees to surprise you once you complete your order. I will always go to them now."

2016-01-28

TERRIBLE SCAMMERS- DO NOT USE. BUY LOCAL AND ORDER DIRECTLY FROM A FLOWER SHOP ON THE PHONE. NOT THIS COMPANY.

"They are a TOTAL Scam. They are NOT a local florist in McDonald, PA as they advertised on their website. They charge you ridiculous prices and then farm it out to flower shops and pay them a fraction of what you pay. Then they add some random separate $1.99 charge for planting a tree. I tracked down the flower shop who fulfilled the order and they said they were paid $30 for the flowers. I told them what I paid and they were outraged. BUY LOCAL. DO NOT buy from Wesley Berry Flowers OR Flower Delivery Express. They are the same scam company.

My invoice from the flowers I ordered from Flower Delivery Express:

Shipping/Service Fee: $19.99
Handling Fee: $5.99
Sales Fee: $12.29

2016-01-27

Stay away from this company!!!!

"This company gave me the most ridiculous experience I ever had ordering online. The total order charge ended up being higher than what my bill showed. I called to ask about it and the customer service person told me that only a subtotal shows on the bill, not what they're actually going to charge you. Great. I then decided to cancel my order, so he transferred me to customer service. I canceled my order one hour after placing it, and strangely still got an email the next day saying my flowers were delivered, and there was a charge on my card. I called to find out how this was possible as I had canceled and they told me that the man who canceled my order does not work there and they had no notes of me canceling it. They said I probably talked to a fake person. The only refund they could give me was $20 unless I agreed to have them, and I quote, "**** back the flowers from my friend". Absolutely mind-blowing. I rarely write reviews but I had to warn people about them. Order through Pro Flowers instead -- simple, easy, tell you exactly what they charge and stick to their word, and cheaper. "

This review was modified by wcasey on January 27 2016 06:25:33 AM

2016-01-25

NO DELIVERY FOR MY DADS FUNERAL!

"These people never delivered and never responded to 3 voice messages and 3 emails I left for them. They have totally ignored me! They have never accepted responsibility for their major f--k up and never apologized or compensated me. "

This review was modified by kmmcdowell on January 25 2016 07:31:38 AM

2016-01-16

Unreal

"I forgot all the trouble I had with this company last year, but my order eventually got to its destination. Yesterday I placed an order in the early a.m and paid extra for same day
delivery. After trying to track down my order status for a couple of hours, a company rep talked
me out of cancelling my order with a significant upgrade and cost discount. Spent all of today again trying to track down my order status. First rep eventually tells me they don't have access
to such info and passed me onto the next level of customer service. Waited another 10 minutes
before calling back the first level of reps. Informed tha the higher level of service ceases working
at 5 pm. and to call back tomorrow. Worst company service ever.

This review was modified by GeraldRak on January 16 2016 07:07:26 PM

2016-01-09

"Horrible company to buy from. When you get your bill, they will have added almost as many fees to the total charge as the cost of the flowers. And when you try to cancel the order, they will hang up on you."

2016-01-08

"There is a reason why these people have a consistent 1 star rating: they are the worst. Their pricing policy with its "rebates" and so on is a complete scam. This is a company that deserves to be put out of business. "

This review was modified by JonGould on January 08 2016 08:40:25 AM

2016-01-06

"DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY! Their customer service is AWFUL! And they do not deliver flowers as promised! I wish I read these reviews before I got swindled by them. My mom never received her birthday flowers from her grandson. They ruined her day! Calling their customer service line is a joke, I've been passed around several times, disconnected, placed on hold for over 10 minutes, then the agent could not provide me more information on the status and not even the name of the local florist they supposedly used...RED FLAG!...Avoid this company! Better Business Bureau...here I come."

This review was modified by xcppsrj on January 06 2016 12:20:17 PM

Share Flower Delivery Express's store rating

Flower Delivery Express is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Flower Delivery Express is not a merchant member
Flower Delivery Express does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!