Product & services pricing Rating 0.69/10 0.69/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.09/10 0.09/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.10/10 0.10/10

"The absolute worst company I've ever encountered. I'd rather be drug through broken glass behind a constipated mule than order from these con artists. Do NOT attempt to order from them...run like a rabid pack of Hyena's is chasing you and you're wearing the Lady Gaga meat dress. These bone heads ruined a special occasion for me.
They delivered the wrong thing a day late, delivered in a cardboard box with the vase broken into a million pieces and the flowers were wilted and dying. THEN tried to smooth it over by offering me another one of the "Rebate" scams.
Do yourself a favor before you spend one dime ordering from this bunch of back door used car salesmen... order yourself an anvil from the Acme company and drop it on your head like Coyote did cuz that's how big of an idiot you'll feel after being used by Flower Diarrhea er Delivery Express.

modified review This review was modified by usedbyFDE on November 20 2014 09:41:28 AM

"I wish I had found all of these negative reviews BEFORE I made the huge mistake of placing an order through this company. Run for your life, people! Horrible service, horrible communications. It sounds like a third world market in the background when you call to find out why the flowers were never delivered! I learned my lesson. Pick a florist, any florist, before using this get up! One star is a huge compliment to this company considering the time I have spent the last two days dealing with them...and still no flowers!"

modified review This review was modified by lr418 on November 18 2014 04:07:07 PM

"WHAT A RIP OFF! seem so cheap but its all LIE. I recently purchased "Enchanted Journey" flowers for my friend's wedding anniversary. I thought it was a great deal with displayed price of $57.95 and $40 off. Proceed with the payment and ended up paying $95. $3.99 for enclosure card, really? come on.. $19.99 for service charge? another $20.51 for sales rate? FINE. So I thought, oh maybe its going to be a big bunch of flowers, nice looking and great quality of flowrs. BUT I WAS WRONG. It was tiny and does not look like what is shown in the picture! BEWARE people.. flowers you get might not be what you ordered."

modified review This review was modified by feldarloo on November 18 2014 02:54:10 PM

"Their site promises you 40$ dollars off a bouquet and free delivery but none of the other charges are noted before you place the order. You order a 90$ bouquet, think you are getting it for 50$, to find out that there is an undisclosed service charge of approximately 20$, a charge for a standard card (usually free) 4$, and an additional charge if you want it delivered soon?? 2$ and a 21$ sales rate charge. So, we are now over the amount we started with. Did we save anything?? They then say they will send you a rebate on your next bouquet. This rebate did not work so well, why would I come back??"

modified review This review was modified by mersmom8 on November 17 2014 06:42:15 PM

"If i could give no stars i would. I was in a bind and ordered really quick since we found out there was a death in the family and wanted to send flowers. So they said they were charging my card 9.07 they charged 59.07 called customer service, told me to call back another day they couldn't help. I told them i want it cancelled and order from somewhere else. I don't have the money on my card to do that so I am stuck hoping that this crap even makes it there. Oh they charged me for deliver 2 times then a random fee for nothing and a sales fee.. REALLY.. Horrible horrible company. Stay away at all costs, they should not be in business!!!"

modified review This review was modified by crystal00713 on November 14 2014 06:27:04 PM

"I wished I had read the reviews before placing my order. The summary form was so confusing with a ton of charges and credits and it still came out to $80. I thought I was hitting the next button to place the order, but it went through. I called to cancel and waited forever so I had to leave a message. 30 minutes later still no call back or email. I ended up calling back again and finally talking to someone. The girl asked me why I want to cancel, so I told her. She said it would take 5-10 for the charge to be off my card. I thought that was crap since I had just placed the order an hour prior. While, I was venting, she asked me if I was done in a rude manner. I told her it was rude and that I wanted to talk to her supervisor and she said she was. I told her I better get a cancellation email and it be off my card. I still haven't gotten one, yet. I told her to have a good day because she ruined mine and hung up. What a scam!!!!"

"READ THE REVIEWS THEY OVER CHARGED ME $50 .They have hidden charges. Their customer service can barely speak English. They will not return your calls and wait times over a hour. The order I thought I was buying was $25.55. I will hunt you people down and prosecute you for Fraud.

US SOLDIER

modified review This review was modified by soldierj613 on November 13 2014 06:04:57 PM

"STAY AWAY! The entire business is a scam! The prices they show are cheap, but they have tons of hidden costs when you check out. I ordered flowers that were suppose to cost $30 and my bill ended up being almost $95!!
Before I submitted the order I called them and the sales person ASSURED ME that $50 would instantly be taken off the bill as soon as I placed the order. Guess what?!? It didn't happen.
I tried canceling my order 5 times that day. They still ended up delivering them - BUT two days after they were supposed to be delivered when my wife wasn't even there to get them. Horrible company! (I wouldn't even give them 1 star) After weeks of bugging them I FINALLY got my money back.

modified review This review was modified by Trials_N_Error on November 12 2014 12:17:22 PM

"I placed an order for next day delivery.I was surprised enough by the extra charges, $20 service fee and $22 "sales rate" for a 69.99 order, but I thought it would be ok if flowers looked as good as they did online.

My family notified me that the flowers were not there at 5PM even though I received a confirmation of delivery at 1:50PM. When I called, I finally got a hold of someone by selecting the option to place an order. "Caitlin" said she attempted to contact the 3rd party vendor, but couldn't. She was going to send me 100$ credit for the inconvenience and if they weren't delivered they would send to the family's house.

45 minutes later I received an email stating the flowers were en route or delivered. But as of 9PM when my family left, they still hadn't arrived. I've been calling all morning and if I get someone to answer the phone they transfer me to the person who "can help me" and then after another ten minutes on the phone an automated system comes on to get my information to have someone "email" me.

I will be disputing the charges; I don't care how long it takes.

modified review This review was modified by Becka79 on November 09 2014 09:45:02 AM

"As stated in previous review, beware of this company, they are terrible. Customer service is a joke.
Any other online company is better.
I ordered 5 days ahead of time and still no flowers at the Funeral Service. Do not trust! Plain and simply, do not waste your time or money, especially if for an out--of-town Funeral Service. Find someone in that town that's local. DO NOT TRUST WESLEY BERRY FLOWERS OR FLOWERDELIVERYEXPRESS!!!!!!!!! They will not come through!1

modified review This review was modified by drclassic on November 07 2014 03:47:52 PM

"I would rather not give this company any stars. In my opinion they aren't worth the one star. Their coupons and store credits are a joke!!! I was expected to pay 40 bucks or so on my recent order to my surprise, I was charged 85.00!!!! It was an absolute fight to get my money back. They give you the run around and tell you no one is able to take care of your problem till a later time. It's bogus. BUYER BEWARE! Stay FAR FAR AWAY!!!!!!!!"

modified review This review was modified by DaisyLane on November 07 2014 06:34:01 AM

"Not happy with this company. I orderted flowers last night to be delivered today. When I processed the order it showed my total to be $40.00+ My credit card was hit with $100.00. This is a rip off. I tried calling them no one is answering. No happy at all."

"Terrible customer service and many hidden charges!
DO NOT BUY from this company!

"I ordered the Enchanting Blooms w/chocolates - nothing like the picture - small flower arrangment cost me $98.00 added several charges upon check out - price was almost double from the initial charges. Rip Off - will not be ordering anything on line again... very deceptive on checkout - what I thought was going to be $56 ended up $98 on my charge card!
Oh yeah...that included 2 discounts! NOT!

modified review This review was modified by Bandit04 on November 05 2014 03:01:16 PM

This is the WORST online vendor I have ever dealt with!!! DO NOT USE THEM!! I ordered flowers for $70 in June for my nephew's graduation. When I tried to email and phone them to confirm the flowers would be delivered as promised to the event, I got no reply. Most of the calls were not picked up and the ones that were I was disconnected as soon as I asked my question. I was charged the money but the flowers were never delivered. It is now November and I still have not received a refund. I finally reached a live person today and she hung up on me as soon as I explained the issue. I have had to send an email threatening legal action in order to get my money back. And, of course, there were no flowers at my nephew's graduation. This is not a seller that you should trust.?

modified review This review was modified by Lisabethe123 on November 03 2014 07:53:08 AM

Flower Delivery Express is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Flower Delivery Express is not a merchant member
Flower Delivery Express does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!