Product & services pricing Rating 1.00/10 1.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.18/10 0.18/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.19/10 0.19/10

"I should have read the reviews!!!! Horrible service, horrible product! I will NEVER order from them again! The price was OUTRAGEOUS and I paid for same day delivery but it didn't get delivered for 4 days AFTER I ordered!!! I called to check on the status of the order and was sent to 5 different people and NOONE could help me! Absolutely the worst!!!!!"

modified review This review was modified by Jessicaabc on October 31 2014 12:17:27 PM

"I should have read some of the reviews before ordering. Never again!! I've never encountered such horrible customer service in my life! I ordered flowers for my wife - they've not yet arrived after days of inquiries to Flower Delivery Express - and oh yes, they were quite quick to charge my card however. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY! My emails, my calls, every contact I've made have led nowhere and now I'm out the overpriced flowers, and my wife has nothing!! "

modified review This review was modified by rickwisland on October 30 2014 08:33:35 PM

"Never Again will I use this service. I ordered flowers when my infant grandson died. I paid extra for early delivery and they arrived after the burial.

When I called they offered me a partial refund and asked me to give the flowers back. This is not what I needed at this difficult time in my life.

The rebate $50 offers are a scam and the price of the arrangement I selected were inflated when I went to make payment.

WHat do I think? FLOWER DELIVERY EXPRESS SMELLS AND NOT LIKE ROSES!

"I was very dissatisfied witth this company. You palce your order with Flower Delivery Express and then they reroute your order through other companies. I did not recieve the flowers that I had ordered nor the baloon that was to be delivered to a sick relative in the hospital. It is very hard to get in touch with someone after your order is placed and they always say that they will have someone call you back! The flowers looked like someone went to a field and picked them and then placed them in a vase. There were very small and withered. I will be sure to go to an actual florist next time. No more ordering online for me!"

modified review This review was modified by Kikitikki on October 28 2014 07:52:36 AM

"This is a horrible company!!! I tried to have flowers delivered on Friday. They promised to do so. They never got delivered. They then promised to deliver them on Saturday. No luck. I called on Sunday. I asked to speak to a supervisor. I got put on hold and then disconnected. I recalled and the same thing happened. I never could get though. This is the worse company I have ever dealt with!!!!!"

modified review This review was modified by WilliamIng on October 26 2014 10:45:02 AM

"this is the worst company I have ever dealt from. Not only did they not deliver, they initially lied and said they did offering me an extra credit. When I checked with my mother, no flowers had been delivered. Now I am fighting to get my money back and they are horrible to deal with - lots of disconnects and failure to return calls, with no managers available to assist,."

modified review This review was modified by Allymac on October 24 2014 07:58:28 AM

"do not order from them , I ordered birthday balloons for my grand daugther's birthday it never came.....I was on the phone for 2 hrs.... disconnected ,put on hold, to being told to the manger couldn't speck to me....I have my cell phone log to prove it.....i got results when I told them i was recording them.....shame of this company...will be going to my bank and file a report....they charge me for service that was not done the next day...."

"I ordered flowers for my moms 75th birthday and I spent over $130.00 because it was a special occasion. I asked my mom how does she like her flowers? -she said what flowers?
She never received anything ! I checked my e-mail for a confirmation and I didn't get one so I checked to see if they charged my credit card and they did. So I called and stayed on hold for over 40 minutes only to get a cs agent who couldn't help me. She said someone will call me back. No one did! I called two weeks later and it's the same story no manager to help only people to take orders no one to resolve them! She got my name my number my e-mail everything and no one has called me in regards to this issue. They stole $130.00 and are doing nothing about the fact my mom didn't get flowers! Next time I will use proflowers ! I just called again my third call and I left a voicemail - it was a machine. How can they claim 100% satisfaction and A + ratings when they have so many complaints! I've never had such poor service- they don't care that they took my money and didn't send flowers ! It's like this is their business model, get the money and don't deliver anything and if someone complains just ignore them. I don't know how this is legal? I'm so frustrated I hate this !

modified review This review was modified by Lisajrandgigi on October 22 2014 04:17:51 PM

"I have ordered flowers from this site. The bouquet was priced at 29.99, with free delivery. Customers WATCH OUT!!!!! They are duping the customers with their twisted billing!!
After the order was placed they were hidden charges and my bill came up with 74.97???
Their website has a place where we can get to customer service via email but that does not work. i finally got though to a lady Paris who was argumentative about the hidden costs, I insisted that I get transferred to someone who can cancel the order, she did, but after waiting for 15-20 min I got through to someone, who was able to refund most of the hidden charges (bogus discounts!!)

I am complaining about this order to my credit card company !!

modified review This review was modified by Frrustrated1 on October 22 2014 02:04:29 PM

"DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY! They are terrible to say the least. They advertise all these coupons and then give you a final price, that is not the final price. Before you finalize the order they give you 15 lines of charges, rebates, specials (I ordered ONE item), just to confuse the customer. They count in a $50 rebate on your order, so it said "After rebate" $14.98. Come to find out the "rebate" is for future purchases, not the one it showed on, so my credit card was charged $64.98. Upon trying to call them, they transfer you around in circles and will not answer their lines. After trying to call for an hour, I decided to let my credit card company deal with it. Google should not allow this company to advertise on the top of searches, they are TERRIBLE."

"I ORDER A BOUQUET OF FLOWERS WITH CHOCOLATES TO MY PARENTS IT WAS THE ANNIVERSAY 70 YRS.
iT WAS SUPPOSE TO BE BIG AND IT WAS SMALL. i CALLED AND ALL I GET IS PROMISES AND BULLSHIT. THEY TELL ME THEY ARE SENDING IT IN EMAIL. NEVER GOT IT. THEY SWITCH YOU OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO DEPTS THAT DON'T ANSWER AND THEY DON'T YOU BACK. BULL SHI....

modified review This review was modified by JABBBIE on October 22 2014 06:51:44 AM

"SCAM!! RIP OFF & JUST HORRIBLE!!! HEED EVERY COMPLAINT LISTED ON HERE!!! I (especially on yelp!) I ORDERED A BIRTHDAY ARRANGEMENT FOR MY MOTHER WHILE I WAS OUT OF TOWN- UPON MY RETURN A FEW DAYS LATER, THE ARRANGEMENT WAS A PIECE OF CRAP!!! NOTHING EVEN CLOSE TO BEING RELATED TO A BIRTHDAY! THE IDIOT THAT TOOK MY ORDER OVER THE PHONE DID NOT SPECIFY WHAT I TOLD HER I WANTED- INSTEAD SHE PUT IN "FLORIST CHOICE"!! THEY SENT MY MOTHER THE CRAPPIEST LOOKING ARRANGEMENT, "FALL THEMED" UGLY BROWN FLOWERS IN A CHEESY CHEAP BASKET! WHEN I CALLED CUSTOMER SERVICE REQUESTING A REFUND THEY GAVE ME A VERY HARD TIME STATING THAT IT WAS A "FLORIST CHOICE"- IT WAS NOT! THIS ARRANGEMENT WAS PATHETIC AND NO WHERES NEAR THE $55 I PAID FOR! SHE TOLD ME THEY COULD GIVE ME A CREDIT FOR ANOTHER PURCHASE OR RESEND THEM ANOTHER ARRANGEMENT! TOO LATE FOR THAT, DAMN! SO THIS WOMAN FINALLY BACKED OFF WHEN I TOLD HER I WOULD CANCEL THE BANK TRANSACTION AND MAKE NUMEROUS COMPLAINTS- SO WE WILL SEE IF THEY REFUND MY MONEY OR NOT- THESE COMPLAINTS ARE VERY LEGIT!!! STAY AWAY!!!!!!

"This was the worse experience I have ever had. I called them at 9am due to they have a same day delivery. I live in TN and was needing flowers delivered to my Brother-in-law's mother funeral in GA. I spoke with the agent over the phone to be sure that I could explained the urgency for this to be right and delivered on Friday for the funeral to be on Saturday morning. I confirmed with the agent 3 times on the phone. I spelled the names to her twice and had her to confirm the spelling as well. What ended up happening was my flowers never made the funeral home.. When i called I was treated rudely on the phone with 5 different agents the evening of 17th there was told nothing i could do. I called back on 18th at 9am to try to speak w/ a manager / supervisor at each request was met w/ someone telling me that they can help me. I spoke with 2 different people and each time was placed on hold and transfered back in que for the next representative to help me. I finally got someone who wasn't a manager who finally took some responsibility. I was then advised that the neither of my flower arrangements went out. And that what she was going to try to do was see if she could get someone local to deliver them. While on the phone w/ the FDE I call out to the funeral home to find out that the family member had left the funeral home heading to the place for the funeral in another city different from the funeral home. I then explained to the agent that i want my money back. I was very upset that no family flowers are being delivered for the funeral. She then tried to reach out to another flowerist to deliver to the site of the funeral. I had to go online to find the obituary to see where the funeral was being held. I live in TN and not in GA. Sad to say after 1 hr and 25mins on the phone, she says that she was able to (she think) have a peace lily delivered to the site of the funeral and the other cannot be delivered. That if I have another address they will send flowers to a family member after the event. WHAT!!! I requested again to cancel and be refunded. So what I was offered was a return of the lower amount refunded since it was done in 2 parts by the first agent who placed my order. Oh did i mention the names were spelled wrong for me who placed the order as well as the deceased family member. What a lowsy company. I was then offered 100.00 in free credit for their site to order more flowers... Who after this experience would every give them more business even if it is at their expense. I will never work w/ this company again EVER! and will post this on my Facebook page as well as throughout the company i work for and it is a BIG Cell phone company.. as well as thru my catering business. I will post this everywhere I post my signs for my business outside of every grocery store and post office i come in contact with. I will definitely let everyone know that this is not a place to do business with. This place is the worse."

modified review This review was modified by No.help.at.all on October 18 2014 07:59:57 AM

"Horrible service...flowers never got delivered on the day off and when i called they were closed at 7 pm apparently and their last delivery time is 10pm and next day they tell me they delivered to my leasing office and they tried to reach me when actually they never called. Horrible service specially when i am lodging ny complaint that they never called they hung up on me twice. DONT CHOOSW THESE GUYS. Horrible service"

modified review This review was modified by Ihateflowerexpress on October 17 2014 11:54:19 AM

"I ordered a get well arrangement pictured with Godiva chocolates, truffles, chocolate cashews and other goodies that cost me $112.73. When the arrangement shipped to recipient it was a basket full of family dollar candies, kit kat, musketeers, snickers, goldfish....ARE YOU SERIOUS???? How embarrassing and insulting to send to a manager on this Happy Boss Week. This is the worse service EVER in history!!"

Flower Delivery Express is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Flower Delivery Express is not a merchant member
Flower Delivery Express does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!