• Flower Delivery

Product & services pricing Rating 0.66/10 0.66/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.67/10 0.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.09/10 0.09/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.03/10 0.03/10

"What a rip off!! This flower company overcharged us after delivering flowers that were much cheaper than the ones ordered, four days AFTER the promised shipping date! We paid $180 for three bouquets of daisies!! When I called customer service they sent me to a recording… NOTHING was done. I will be leaving negative reviews on every site until I get a partial refund!!"

"Very deceived business. You are shown a price with shipping and you accept, the site jumps to a new frame adding an additional $13 to the shipping charge and various small charges. I tried canceling the order the next day. What a headache. They needed my email address to access the order NOT the order number. Very strange. I asked to speak to a supervisor, no luck there. Eventually I was sent somewhere to talk to someone about canceling my order. I gave up after 35 minutes of being on hold. Ordered flowers from FTD. BEAUTIFUL!!!! I tried canceling the order via my credit card and that did not work. I was still charged. When these flowers showed up, they were over half dead. Stay away from these people."

"THE BIGGEST CROOKS ON THE MARKET. I thought i was dealing with a decent company but it was the worst deal i ever saw in my life. initially the flowers were reasonably priced. when i placed the order it was 3 times what i was quoted!!! this company is the worst and should be forced out of business. i would help shut it down if i could."

"READ ME BEFORE YOU ORDER FROM THIS SITE!
THE WORST SITE EVER!!! Ordered flowers for my uncle's funeral suppose to be there by 9am the next day and at 4:oopm they still had not delivered flowers. Tried contacting customer service (yea right) I keep getting the same no good answer...I am not authorized to see more details of order and then sent to a customer service voicemail (what company does that?). If I could give the 0 stars and the middle finger I would. DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY/TIME!!

"I will never use this poor excuse for a flower delivery service again I paid extra for the saturday before Mothers Day service and we are still waiting on the delivery. Of course they charged my account. I am sure the flowers my daughter-in-law was to receive she will never see, and the money from my account will never be returned. All of the comments about customer service is true. And phone personnel are a joke. Save yourself the frustration DO NOT ORDER from these scam artists"

"I ordered an arrangement for same day delivery and express delivery... this did not happen. Then when I called to speak to a supervisor non were available. What kind of customer service is this!! I will never order here again. "

"Okay, this is the worst flower delivery purchase I have ever done, and I do that very often.This time, since the destination was in Montreal, I had to switch website and pick one which delivers to Canada.

So, I picked this website and on that I chose the "greater" option just to make sure my boyfriend will get a nice bouquet for his doctorate graduation! The flowers delivered are absolutely nothing similar to the picture! And they charged me $82 for it. I have attached the picture of the delivered flowers and the website picture for you to compare.

Not only the color of the flowers are not the same, they are pretty old and the ribbon they used is a very cheap one. DO NOT PURCHASE from them.

DO NOT waste your money.They are DISASTER!

"wow never use this site flower delivery express is the worst and false advertising we paid for a 37.99 order and came out to be 87.99 after already being charge and customer service was rude and not helpful at all i wouldnt recommend this to anyone!!!!!dont not use this flower delivery express......"

"DO NOT USE - Between the hidden fees, no real customer service, and the order is already 2 days date for delivery. I guess if you have them sent to a place next door to their shop it might arrive on time, but given they can't even talk to you on the phone and the online customer service form does not work I seriously doubt it.
I have never been so disappointed when ordering flowers!

"i have never had this much trouble with a company Its is Mothers day and been on the phone 3 times.Placed a order on sat 58-,paid extra 19.99 for on time delivery decieded on an arringement for 100.00. The order came on Sunday evening at 5pm. It consited of a small silver cup with a couple pieces of greens and 2 miniture tulips. Of course I refused this delivery. When placing this order I explained how inportant this was due to my Mother being very ill, and this would be our last Mothes day together. HeartBroken If 0 was an option for a raring that woluld be my #"

"Terrible, did not deliver in time. My wife did not get her flowers for Mother's Day. It was for an order north of $100 and I couldn't be more displeased. I will never use this site/service again. Trying to contact customer service has been a nightmare and all their emails go to gmail spam. I'm guessing they've done something bad in that past to land there. "

"Trust me, if you order flowers from this company you will regret it! They are absolutely horrible and I would never use them again."

"WARNING! This company is a scam ! Their photos are stolen from other websites. I made a $100 purchase that was NEVER delivered. READ THE REVIEWS FOR THIS COMPANY. Lots of people ripped off."

"I tried to order flowers for my grandmother. I picked an affordable arrangement then got ready to place an order. After I entered the credit card and hit submit the order was increased by over $40.00 with no warning. (Not just wrong it is criminal!!!) When I tried to call to cancel I got a call multiple times and I cannot get anyone to cancel the order (They all say they are not authorized and send me to a voice-mail.)

Do not order from these thieves.

"I ordered a simple flower arrangement for my Mom on Mother's day. Before I hit the process button the price was $35.96. When I reviewed the final bill it was 65.55. They added, without my authorization a $19.99 service fee and $9.60 sales fee. Now they are running around in circles trying to avoid canceling my order.
Don't order from this company, they are dishonest!

Share Flower Delivery Express's store rating

Flower Delivery Express is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Flower Delivery Express is a merchant member
Flower Delivery Express participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,837 merchant members.