Write a review »

"I placed an order on July 11 for delivery on July 13. I received confirmation via email that it would be delivered. It was not. I contacted them on July 14 and was told that they couldn't find a florist to deliver to this area, yet they couldn't let me know? I have been upset and worried that I would not receive my money back, however, I received a full refund within 2 business days. I won't use them again, yet I appreciate the quick refund."

"Do Not ever use this company--they are scam artist. Same day delivery to them means "when ever the hell I want to" my order took two days, the flowers were not what I ordered, I called the florist that actually did the order and she filled me in on the dishonesty of this company, I have to take some fault in this because I did not look up the reviews of this company, but do you know that the head of this company has many many other flower delivery companies on-line-----he is probably a guy sitting in the basement of his Mom's house, in his underware, taking orders---and your money for something he know he can never ever deliver------and who gets blamed, the poor florist in the town where the flowers are going----they are scammed same as you are------where is the Better Business stand in this?? "

"Don't order from this company. They are thieves. They will take your money and never send the product. Have contacted my credit card company to dispute charges. Would give them all zeros if I could."

modified review This review was modified by Oleshak on July 13 2013 09:06:24 PM

"I ordered flowers for a funeral taking place today. I requested delivery at 1pm. At 8pm I received an email stating that the flowers were not delivered due to not having all the "necessary order information". I looked at my order and there is everything they need to deliver the flowers to a simple address. Now I had to give all my info to their automated service and wait for someone to contact me. Of course, all I want is a refund now!"

modified review This review was modified by Yort69 on July 09 2013 05:31:22 PM

"It's now been 3 days since I placed my order and it has not yet been delivered. This company is simply terrible. I've made 3 calls and talked to customer service people who don't have a clue what they're doing. Each time they have confirmed that the flowers will be delivered that day, and each time it hasn't happened. Then they turn around and offer me a $30 rebate on my next order. Do these people think we're all nuts out here in flower land? I have finally called my credit card company and filed a dispute on the charges. This process will take time on my part and will probably drag out a few weeks, but will be worth the effort. I have never had to deal with such an incompetent bunch as there are with Flowers Delivery Express. The worse bunch on nincompoops in business today."

modified review This review was modified by howdydoodyaz43 on July 06 2013 10:52:02 PM

"Product delivered as expected, but disappointed that I got no email confirmation of the order or delivery. Delivery was expensive."

modified review This review was modified by drr2.0 on July 02 2013 03:24:24 PM

"I had flowers deliver to my best friend that was in the hospital. The arrangement was absolutely beautiful when I visited her the nest day. It brighten her day she said when the driver walked in her room and proceeded to take the arrangement out of its packaging. I can't express my gratitude enough for the way you made my friend feel. Thank You so much."

"This is the absolute WORST company I have ever dealt with. I ordered flowers YESTERDAY, and paid extra to have it delivered in a 4 hour window. Not only were my flowers NOT delivered on the day that it was supposed to, they LIED and told me that they were in fact delivered. They put me on hold for well over 25 minutes to only come back and say that they were not delivered because they could not find the flowers at any florist. Their website clearly says that if the exact arrangement is unavailable they will substitute for a similar one. Totally, fine except that NOTHING has been done. Not only do they claim to have "guaranteed same day delivery" (AS SHOWN IN THEIR PROFILE PICTURE), but they also claim to have 100% satisfaction guaranteed. So when I called the next time to find out where my flowers were, they told me they would be delivered first thing in the AM (this was 9am) and that they would upgrade the bouquet. It is now 1:30 Pm and they still have not been delivered. I requested a refund and they said their policy is to not refund people but that they would offer me a store credit. Why would I ever want to do business with this company ever again? The reviews online all say the same thing, horrible prices, completely inaccurate delivery times, and embarrassing customer service. The people you speak to on the phone are useless and completely lie to you. My experience with company was horrible, I warn everyone to NEVER BUY FROM THEM. This is unacceptable customer service and a disgrace to even consider yourself a reputable company."

modified review This review was modified by kristy124 on July 02 2013 10:33:59 AM

"Stay away from this Merchant! They are very slick and will take your money before you even know what has happened. Seriously, buyer beware!!!"

"Flower Delivery Express made the floral arrangements for my uncles funeral, the arrangements were absolutely beautiful, almost every one in attendance commented on how great they looked. Delivery was timely and courteous, THANK YOU!"

modified review This review was modified by wdmurphy on July 01 2013 01:35:14 AM

"I sent an arrangement to my Mom for her birthday. It was absolutely beautiful, more than what I expected. Would recommend this shop to anyone sending flowers."

modified review This review was modified by member769 on June 28 2013 12:56:50 PM

"I preface this by saying I NEVER write bad reviews because I understand businesses can make mistakes.

Well, I think this company deserves worse than the lowest review - it deserves a criminal investigation.

It advertises same day delivery within 4 hours. It charges you extra for that. Plus a hefty delivery fee so those $25 flowers suddenly cost you $60. And do the flowers arrive the same day? No. Do they let you know they won't arrive the same day? No. I had to learn that embarrassing news from the business colleague I told I had sent flowers to her.

When I called late the next day, the service rep could give me no answer as to why and was kind of annoyed with me. And the flowers - meant as a business apology - no longer have relevance even if ever delivered because they had to be there the same day to make the point.

I believe this is false advertising that is meant to snag you away from other legitimate companies with claims that are not meant to be fulfilled.

modified review This review was modified by zjanowski on June 25 2013 05:23:31 PM

"Their flowers are wildly overpriced and their delivery charge is outrageous. I ordered a bouquet based upon their beautiful web image and it was pathetic. Do not recommend purchasing from them under any circumstances, unless you want to get scammed. "

modified review This review was modified by vonwilliams on June 21 2013 08:32:02 AM

"I used Flower Delivery Express to order a fruit basket for my mother who has diabetes. The basket was beautiful and overflowing with fruit. She loved it so much that every time there is a holiday, she always asks for the fruit basket from Flower Delivery Express. I won't go anywhere else for my fruit baskets or flowers. They promptly deliver my order every time. I highly recommend Flower Delivery Express to anyone who wants to order something quickly and not have to worry about it being delivered or being fresh. In today's hustle and bustle world, we don't have time to worry and call all the time to check on a delivery, you just want to order something and know that it will be delivered as requested. This place is highly reliable and reasonably priced."

modified review This review was modified by dmelancon on June 20 2013 09:28:50 PM

"fast and easy to use. Had no problem getting my mother a gift for mothers day"

modified review This review was modified by rickasher on June 20 2013 11:18:18 AM

Flower Delivery Express is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Flower Delivery Express is not a merchant member
Flower Delivery Express does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!