• Flower Delivery

Product & services pricing Rating 0.77/10 0.77/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.54/10 0.54/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.02/10 0.02/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.03/10 0.03/10

"Ordered flowers today for my daughter for same day delivery. Arrived home from work to see that the flowers had been delivered to MY house! (My daughter lives 70 miles away.) Called customer service and was told to leave a message or use email. So I emailed customer service, where the customer service rep obviously did NOT read my email, and sent back a text saying my order was in transit. Emailed him back, and am still awaiting a response. Wish I had read reviews first..."

"HORRIBLE DO NOT USE THEM!! They trick you into paying MORE for the flowers by offering a "50$" rebate "upon delivery confirmation" and then you end up paying 90$ for an arrangement worth 30$ and then once you've already paid you find out the rebate is ONLY good for your next order!? The flowers my mother received were not worth more than 25$ and I paid an additional 10$ for the "Better" bouquet, I'd hate to see the "good" arrangement. customer service does not answer if you email them and when I called the woman just put me on hold right away for 20 minutes! I have never been so angry over stupid flowers in my life!? I just wanted to do something nice for my mother! This business needs to pay for all the trouble they have caused with so many customers! "

"BY FAR WORST SERVICE AND COMPANY EVER. Customer service said "refund department was too busy, submit a form on the website and hung up the phone". I then go to website (using multiple browsers) and the form submission is broken and does not send... THIS PLACE IS A SCAM. I have called my bank and reported fraud. Will be filing a claim with the BBB as well as no company on earth should operate this way. They are robbers and scam artists. ANYONE READING THIS BE WARNED."

"After going through two people with the ordering they ordered the wrong flowers and the arrangement that was delivered was UGLY, small and didn't look like any of the ones on line....it had 3 cheap flowers in it and cost me $75!! Customer service on phone the next 2 days were useless and would NOT put on a manager!!! NEVER order from them again!"

"I'm on hold for the 3rd time w/their customer svc, since 10am. It is now 11:15am. The first time, after being on hold for about 30 min., I was sent to a voicemail. The second time when the lady found out what I needed she hung up on me. After the third time, I finally got a very nice young lady. I explained to her that after placing my order online yesterday, I then called customer service to let them know that I really needed my order delivered the same day, but online did not give me this option. Then the lady that I was speaking to on 02/23/15, told me that she would request that the flower be delivered to the funeral home between 8am—9am, since the funeral started at 12 noon and the body would be taken to the church. She also said that I would receive a call once they were delivered. After explaining all of this, the young lady called the funeral home & they gave her the church info, then she called the florist and told them to deliver it to the church, but instead they still tried to deliver it to the funeral home. The funeral home stated that they do not accept flowers once the body has left the funeral home. I ordered flowers for my cousin's funeral, because I'm not able to go. I am very hurt & upset. I do not blame the 1st and last customer svc. reps. that I spoke with, but I do blame the delivery service. This was my first experience with this company and this will be my last. I have requested a refund, since none of their promises were kept. I am just devastated, because the flowers were not delivered."

"I wish I had read these reviews before using this service. I am both disappointed and furious that an order to a loved one did not get delivered as promised, and as paid for! Not one, not 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 calls to customer service were helpful. How can a company, who considers testing drones to deliver flowers (yes, drones), not have the capability of tracking an order?! The website would not produce a result all day, and customer service could not track either. Really? And I agree that the rebate tag lines are misleading and border on fraudulent; don't believe it. The final cost was double with all kinds of hidden fees and charges. Just awful. And the constant pop ups re: rebates read 'No thanks, I would prefer to pay full price' If the marketing plan was to insult a customer, mission accomplished. Condescending and unprofessional. I only give it one star because I don't have the options of 0. And in the end, I am heartbroken that a loved one did not receive this delivery today; it would have made such a difference. Never ever again."

"Never EVER, purchase flowers from Flower Delivery Expresss! Buyer Beware!!

I had paid over $80 for flower delivery on Friday February 13th, 2015 at approximately 11:30am. The flower was for same day delivery and I had called the FDE customer service number to ensure that the flowers would in fact be delivered same day. I spoke with a nice customer service lady by the name of Lucy and she had told me and confirmed that the flowers would be delivered by end of day. Unfortunately this was not the case. I called FDE customer service again at 4:30pm to ensure the flowers would arrive at my wife's business by 5:00pm, this time the rep I spoke with advised me that the order would unfortunately be delivered the next day...my wife does not work on Saturdays and would not be in the office until Tuesday.

Basically, this company is a fraud and should be taken down from the Internet so that buyers like the multiple below do not get caught in this scheme. I asked for a fill refund and was told to contact customer service and still have not received ANY personal reply from their "corporate office". I have received an email from FDE stating that a partial refund of $51 is credited to my FDE account. I do not have an FDE account and am requested my full refund back to my VISA credit card, still no reply. I have already placed a claim with my bank with regards to this order and I have record of all emails from FDE and provided a copies to my bank, thankfully they understood and reversed the charge.

I requested that the order be canceled on Friday and was instead placed on hold ultimately not being able to speak with anyone after being on hold for over 15 minutes.

Contact a reputable supplier because these guys are a load of bull.

"Would highly recommend you not use this website / service .... they delivered on wrong day, sent wrong flowers, vase was broken and flowers died 3 days later ... really ... plus sent 3 messages regarding this and its been 10 days and have not heard from them ... horrible"

"I do not think this company is very ethical. The rebate language is not very clear and the way the final price looks on the check out page is not clear either. I will not ever buy from the people again. Buyer beware!!"

"DO NOT USE this company!! My flowers were not delivered on the same day - they overcharged me and their customer service was horrible. The person who answered the phone was rude and condescending and hung up the phone. When I called back (different person took the call), I was told that I never placed the order. The fourth call - they told me that they were in the process of being delivered - which they never were delivered."

"Absolutely terrible service. I order sympathy flowers, expected to be delivered same day, was not, then expected the following day with an upgraded bouquet, was not delivered, I call again and get told they were delivered and signed for, which they were not delivered, at least not to the person I intended them for, and now they won't do anything for me, I demanded proof of signature and they said it would be emailed to me later this day and still NOTHING, no refund, no flowers, no email, NOTHING! "

"Worst flower delivery service on the face of the planet. I ordered a sunflower bouquet for my girlfriend last Thursday that was supposed to be delivered that day. After hearing from my girlfriend that she didn't get the flowers I called customer service and was informed that the florist was busy and my flowers would be delivered the following day. They ended up getting delivered today (Tuesday), and what my girlfriend received was a planter with white daisies and yellow roses. Called customer service and was offered an upgrade or a coupon for the purchase price of my flowers. I hung up and called my CC company.

The worst part is the only reason I ordered from them is because I had a $50 coupon from flowers my girlfriend ordered and attempted to cancel when she got hit with the hidden charge. They were for a funeral in another state and she was informed that the order would be canceled. An hour or so later she got a call from them saying that the order had gone out and she would be charged. After arguing with customer service she was finally offered a full refund... if the delivery guy went back and picked the flowers up from the funeral.

"Beware! I've just received an email on Saturday that the flowers ordered for delivery on last Tuesday were never delivered. In view of the fact that these were for a funeral, the credit they offer is hardly compensation, especially since I have no intention of using them for any future purchases. Inexcusable lack of communication! "

"My husband ordered flowers what came was a plant and it was 3 days early. We have called 4 times and NO one has called us back. DO NOT GO WITH THEM FOR FLOWERS. "

"This is the worst company to use for flower ordering, delivery and customer support.
1- The price that you see on their website for the bouquet of flower is false their charge is often 2.5 times more than the indicated price, all the extra charges are hidden in a way that you can not see it when you are selecting your flower.
2- They charge extra to deliver on Valentine's day but at the end of the day you will receive an email saying sorry we were busy and could not deliver your order, when do you want it delivered?
3- When you call their customer service, after waiting 60-90 minutes on line the person who answers does not know anything your order and must refer you to her supervisor, so you wait another 60-90 minutes on line
4- When supervisor comes on line with a slurred tone of voice that sound like he is drunk or heavily under influence, and after you spend 30 minutes explaining to him your problem, his first answer is that your order was delivered, when you indicate to him that this is not the case, he says; "let me see what I can do for you"?

Share Flower Delivery Express's store rating

Flower Delivery Express is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Flower Delivery Express is a merchant member
Flower Delivery Express participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,883 merchant members.