Stores > Flower Delivery Express

Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.68/10 3.68/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.03/10 3.03/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.45/10 3.45/10

2016-06-26

These people are crooked don't waste your money.

"They delivered nothing that looked like the picture , and I made the mistake of giving them $20 for an upgrade. They must laugh all the way to the bank...."

This review was modified by WmBer on June 26 2016 02:51:16 PM

2016-06-08

Terrible service and delivery

"Ordered 2 dozen roses and upgraded them to premium. I chose to try them and see how they did I will never order from them again after my issues. First the flowers were delivered by fed ex to the company on a pallet on the shipping dock instead of the office where they should have gone so they ended up arriving to my girlfriends desk a day late. Secondly there wasn't any ferns or babies breath it was just the roses and they don't look very healthy! Spent over an hour on the phone trying to get the right so called department I was transferred 4 times on the final call. They didn't even want to reimburse me for the upgrade just wanted me to take credit to use for them. I finally had enough and got my premium charge back but it took awhile. I've never had flower issues from the other online companies and I will definitely go back to them. FDE is teribble "

This review was modified by Wick94gt on June 08 2016 01:43:25 PM

2016-05-30

Deals of the Day

"Came in fast and fresh for me with a few upgrades in tow. Delivery was good. "

2016-05-30

I got daisies in SIX HOURS

"Excellent for cheer-ups and condolences. Happy with the service."

Great experience

"Good prices on products all around excellent service"

This review was modified by fionat992 on May 18 2016 10:23:08 AM

Flowers were chill

"Quality flowers, quality service, great buy"

This review was modified by scott.j68 on May 18 2016 09:33:05 AM

Excellent service

"Had a good experience ordering and delivery was on time"

This review was modified by drew.hop2 on May 18 2016 09:19:57 AM

2016-05-17

Buyer Beware - Items are not as described!

"I ordered on 5/4/16 for the convenience of same day delivery. Chose the Large Stuffed Bear at a price of $29.99, what I received was a stuffed bear that was so small the vase the cut flowers came in was taller than the "Large" stuffed animal. I could have bought the bear at The Dollar Tree for 5 bucks. I paid $9.99 extra for Mylar balloons. What I received was ONE balloon. Again, I could have bought it at the Dollar Tree for 2 bucks. The flowers themselves were about as expected. I have contacted the company 3-4 times asking how to file a complaint/ask for a refund and no response. I spent $111.28 on this order. I don't mind paying extra for the convenience IF I get the products I order/pay for, not some poor substitute. I have pictures to prove what I received. Cannot begin to tell you how disappointed I was and I will NEVER use this service again. "

2016-05-17

Ordered a Floral Cake for Birthday

"Quite unique. Went over very well with my cousin’s party would recommend. They have very talented people behind the cutting. "

2016-05-12

They’re Serious about the “Express”.

"Flowers came right on time. I was surprised at the quality. Definitely a great value."

2016-05-10

Good experience on an upgraded order

"Customer service was able to change my order hours after they processed it. I was able to still get same delivery. Very pleased. "

2016-05-10

Scam, scam, scam

"I placed an order for what appeared to be a beautiful, contemporary flower arrangement. What was sent was not what I ordered - not even close.

I complained and was given a credit of US$59 and change. However, when I tried to use the credit, I learned that it could not be combined with any flower arrangement that was on sale - which is all of them.

Ultimately, it would have been less expensive for me not to use the credit and just order the flower arrangement using the sale price on the Website.

I would NEVER, EVER, EVER order a flower arrangement from these people again.

BEWARE.

(Now, if I could just stop them from emailing daily reminders of my "credit," I could just put this whole thing out of my mind and chalk it up to unscrupulous business practices - lesson learned.)

This review was modified by mary-toy on May 10 2016 10:12:20 AM

2016-04-29

No delivery and no customer service

"I called on April 26 at 10:00 am to have flowers delivered the same day, which is why I chose this company. The deliver was for a friend who turned 100 on that day. At 5:07 pm I received an email advising me that my order would not be delivered on that day. I was given 2 choices: Choice 1. RESCHEDULE DELIVERY W/ A FREE UPGRADE- We will reschedule delivery within 1 to 2 business days, add a free mylar balloon (sympathy/funeral orders will get a free upgrade in flowers), and send you $50 in store credit.

2. CANCEL MY ORDER- If you would like to cancel your order, we will refund you the complete amount you paid.
(note: we will return the credit immediately, however your bank may take up to 3-5 business days to complete the process).

I chose Choice 1. Today is April 29. My order has still not been delivered. I sent an email to customer service yesterday, which I have received no response. I just sent another today. I have received no contact from the company.

This review was modified by Flowerless on April 29 2016 06:11:35 AM

2016-04-26

received a perfect one for celebrating my brother’s newborn.

"The flowers were present and at just the right price I needed. No complaints from me on the service. "

2016-04-22

good experience on short notice delivery

"When I lost my father, they went above and beyond the call to make sure my order was exactly to my liking, and delivered exactly on time."

Share Flower Delivery Express's store rating

Flower Delivery Express is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Flower Delivery Express is not a merchant member
Flower Delivery Express does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!