Stores > Flower Delivery Express

Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.99/10 2.99/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.38/10 2.38/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.67/10 2.67/10

Great experience

"Good prices on products all around excellent service"

This review was modified by fionat992 on May 18 2016 10:23:08 AM

Flowers were chill

"Quality flowers, quality service, great buy"

This review was modified by scott.j68 on May 18 2016 09:33:05 AM

Excellent service

"Had a good experience ordering and delivery was on time"

This review was modified by drew.hop2 on May 18 2016 09:19:57 AM

2016-05-17

Buyer Beware - Items are not as described!

"I ordered on 5/4/16 for the convenience of same day delivery. Chose the Large Stuffed Bear at a price of $29.99, what I received was a stuffed bear that was so small the vase the cut flowers came in was taller than the "Large" stuffed animal. I could have bought the bear at The Dollar Tree for 5 bucks. I paid $9.99 extra for Mylar balloons. What I received was ONE balloon. Again, I could have bought it at the Dollar Tree for 2 bucks. The flowers themselves were about as expected. I have contacted the company 3-4 times asking how to file a complaint/ask for a refund and no response. I spent $111.28 on this order. I don't mind paying extra for the convenience IF I get the products I order/pay for, not some poor substitute. I have pictures to prove what I received. Cannot begin to tell you how disappointed I was and I will NEVER use this service again. "

2016-05-17

Ordered a Floral Cake for Birthday

"Quite unique. Went over very well with my cousin’s party would recommend. They have very talented people behind the cutting. "

2016-05-12

They’re Serious about the “Express”.

"Flowers came right on time. I was surprised at the quality. Definitely a great value."

2016-05-10

Good experience on an upgraded order

"Customer service was able to change my order hours after they processed it. I was able to still get same delivery. Very pleased. "

2016-05-10

Scam, scam, scam

"I placed an order for what appeared to be a beautiful, contemporary flower arrangement. What was sent was not what I ordered - not even close.

I complained and was given a credit of US$59 and change. However, when I tried to use the credit, I learned that it could not be combined with any flower arrangement that was on sale - which is all of them.

Ultimately, it would have been less expensive for me not to use the credit and just order the flower arrangement using the sale price on the Website.

I would NEVER, EVER, EVER order a flower arrangement from these people again.

BEWARE.

(Now, if I could just stop them from emailing daily reminders of my "credit," I could just put this whole thing out of my mind and chalk it up to unscrupulous business practices - lesson learned.)

This review was modified by mary-toy on May 10 2016 10:12:20 AM

2016-04-29

No delivery and no customer service

"I called on April 26 at 10:00 am to have flowers delivered the same day, which is why I chose this company. The deliver was for a friend who turned 100 on that day. At 5:07 pm I received an email advising me that my order would not be delivered on that day. I was given 2 choices: Choice 1. RESCHEDULE DELIVERY W/ A FREE UPGRADE- We will reschedule delivery within 1 to 2 business days, add a free mylar balloon (sympathy/funeral orders will get a free upgrade in flowers), and send you $50 in store credit.

2. CANCEL MY ORDER- If you would like to cancel your order, we will refund you the complete amount you paid.
(note: we will return the credit immediately, however your bank may take up to 3-5 business days to complete the process).

I chose Choice 1. Today is April 29. My order has still not been delivered. I sent an email to customer service yesterday, which I have received no response. I just sent another today. I have received no contact from the company.

This review was modified by Flowerless on April 29 2016 06:11:35 AM

2016-04-26

received a perfect one for celebrating my brother’s newborn.

"The flowers were present and at just the right price I needed. No complaints from me on the service. "

2016-04-22

good experience on short notice delivery

"When I lost my father, they went above and beyond the call to make sure my order was exactly to my liking, and delivered exactly on time."

2016-04-20

DO NOT BUY!!!!

"Buyer beware - DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!

If I could give less than 1 star I would.

I live in Vancouver, and used Flower Delivery Express to send flowers to a friend who had just given birth in Edmonton. First of all, I thought that I was purchasing $40 flowers, then when it came time to enter my credit card information the total charges came through at over $80 after all the ridiculous fees they add on!

Secondly, when I got my credit card statement the charges came through in USD, even though it was a Canadian transaction sent to a location in Canada! Nowhere on the website did it say that my transaction would be in USD, and this added on over $20 to the total price. Had I known that, I WOULD NOT HAVE bought the flowers through them.

Thirdly, I specifically asked for same day delivery, as you never know how long someone will be in the hospital after giving birth. Later in the day, a lady called me from an external florist company with some questions about the order. I asked her what time I could expect the flowers to be there, and she told me there was no way they would arrive that day. I was very upset, and told her that I had specifically requested same day delivery, or I wouldn't have purchased the flowers at all. She very rudely told me that she was sub-contracted by Wesley's/Flower Delivery Express to put together the order and that I didn't pay her anything or give her any instructions.

In the end, the flowers arrived in the evening on the NEXT DAY, literally as my friend was on her way out the door as she had been sent home!

This part is the real kicker, when I called Wesley's/Flower Delivery Express to tell them I wanted a refund as what I got was in no way what I had ordered, they proceeded to tell me that the only way I was going to get a refund was to have my JUST GIVEN BIRTH and HAD SURGERY friend return to the hospital, with the flowers that are now most definitely dead, and we could then receive a refund.

I argued with the customer service team for quite a while before realizing I was getting nowhere. I will now dispute this transaction with my credit card company and hopefully have a better result...

I was as extremely dissatisfied with this company as a person could be, and I will NEVER order from them EVER again!

This review was modified by CarlyJohn on April 20 2016 01:41:04 PM

2016-04-15

best place for bouquets and gift baskets.

"With FDE i save on flower arrangements and gift baskets so i can always go for the upgrade. It's always worth it and it shows that I always go the extra mile. This place is thebest"

2016-04-11

Extra box of chocolates for my love

"My favorite part about ordering from Flower Delivery Express is that I can customize my order, with an extra box of chocolates for my love. "

This review was modified by DavidDeverssion on April 11 2016 02:24:16 AM

2016-03-26

SCAM

"DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!!!"

This review was modified by djname on March 26 2016 05:47:26 AM

Share Flower Delivery Express's store rating

Flower Delivery Express is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Flower Delivery Express is not a merchant member
Flower Delivery Express does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!