Product & services pricing Rating 0.66/10 0.66/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.49/10 0.49/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.05/10 0.05/10

"Read all reviews. They are true. This company is a big scam. The do not make same day -- or even any day -- delivery. You cannot talk to a customer service rep -- you get an answering service. I experienced the hang ups, no response, etc. I asked to cancel and got the run around. I cancelled my credit card because I felt the number had been compromised. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS VENDOR."

"After I placed the order, my bill included a ~$20 hidden service charge and a hidden ~$10 sales fee. This company is a rip-off!"

"Ordered rush delivery on 1/17/15 for dying relative who just wanted "something to look at besides these 4 walls." Received "no reply" email saying flowers couldn't be delivered that day; unable to find after hours phone number to cancel, and no "cancel" tab online, so wrote to cancel on "change order delivery date." Four days later, received email that flowers were delivered; don't know if that is true; no one home since she went into the hospital the next day. Asked customer service for store credit for funeral instead; refused. Four days for "rush" delivery not acceptable, and the "customer service" from two members was atrocious. Offered me a refund of my rush fee; then increased offer to a $10 discount; unacceptable, as the charge was much more than the web site indicated. Hung up on me (and no, I was not being impolite). "

"This is the first time I have ever been compelled to write a review for a company but this was the most horrible online purchase I have ever made. As the other reviews stated DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. Save your money and call an actual florist. I ordered flowers 3 days ago that have yet to be delivered but the worst part is their Customer Service. I have been hung up on at least 5 times in the last couple of days. It has been the worst experience and I will never order from this company again. I've resolved myself to the fact that I am now out $79 with NO FLOWERS. This company needs be run out of business. All you need to do is look at all the reviews of unsatisfied customers telling the same awful story! My next step is contacting the BBB and filing a complaint... this is how strongly I feel about this company and getting ripped off!"

"HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!! Waiting for flowers for funeral never arrived! When you call they put you on hold for years???? They said its only 2 supervisors can't get a hold of any they hang up on you etc.......still waiting NEVER NEVER NEVER HAD THIS EXPERIENCE.. "

"DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY.
I paid $70 for the premium flowers and what showed up to a funeral was a small vase with random flowers that looked like it maybe stood 6" tall and cost at most thirty bucks. Embarrassing!! I will never use this company again!!
THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM!!

"Flower Delivery Express and Wesley Berry Flowers are one in the same company. DO NOT order flowers from them!! What is pictured is not even close to what you will get. They are guilty of fraudulent advertisement and thievery; in a nutshell they are scam artist preying upon people who are looking to make life and hard times a little brighter. Pretty sure that nowhere is 4 roses and a handful of baby’s breath worth 183.00. When they were contacted about this discrepancy in quality, they stated their policy is that substitutions maybe be made due to availability of flowers. I read the policy from my printed receipt to the customer service agent which states “ In event that your selection is unavailable, a substitution of comparable quality and value will be delivered"in what world is 4 roses and baby’s-breath comparable to a floral arrangement containing not only roses but various flowers not just fillers. I was then told that they could offer me only $20.00 refund and that was the most they could do. I asked to speak with someone higher up and was told that “wasn't going to happen”. I then told the Customer service personal that I got the feeling this happened all the time and this was the normal service and quality provided. She snorted and laughed saying “You would not be incorrect”.
These companies should be closed down and no longer allowed to scam people, to prey on then to steal from the general public.

"Worst customer service I have ever received. I paid extra to have flowers to be delivered for a funeral. I got a notification, on the day of the funeral that the flowers would be delivered. They contact me later, no delivery was made. They said the would deliver the next day. What idiot would deliver funeral flowers the day after the funeral. When they contacted me, by email, despite they knew my cell. I reply and got an email that they had no record of my purchase, though they have know sent me 3 emails. I wish I could give them zero stars"

"ordered flowers, never delivered, just sent to voice mail. Now trying to get a refund"

"Oh my gosh- So lesson learned. I googled a local floral shop to send my sister some flowers after she had a horrible week. I ordered "a glamorous gift, look no further than this precious pink bouquet of upscale blooms such as roses, hydrangea, lavender sprigs and more, beautifully arranged in a vine-lined glass bubble bowl. Its a fine floral gift with a contemporary flair." What she got, while still pretty, was a bunch of carnations that you could buy at a gas station for 10 dollars. I called about it 4 times. The first time I was sent to a message box after being transferred to a supervisor. The second time I was disconnected when sent to their refund department. The third time I was sent back to a message box when I was supposed to be connected with a supervisor. This last time, I was supposed to be contacted by someone shortly. Thus far I have wasted much of my afternoon. My next phone call will be to my credit card company to dispute the card."

"This is the worst company I have ever dealt with. I have reported them to the BBB and I suggest everyone do the same and perhaps they can be stopped. I thought I was ordering $30 flowers and saw I was charged $65!! I was beyond pissed and after talking to the customer service rep for almost an hour she refused to refund my money!! I've never been more angry with a company in my life. "

"DO NOT order from them--they are a total scam. When I placed an order (with $40 off and $50 rebate order), the order totaled to twice the amount I thought it would be--but probably what I would pay anyway so I placed the order thinking I could still get a discount with the rebate on another order. After I hit the button--I got no order number, no email (rebate supposed to come in email after order placed). I called customer service right away and put on hold until finally they cut me off. I got an awful feeling and googled reviews and saw how horrible they are. I then placed a call to my credit card company and told them to remove the charge. They were able to since it did not post to my account yet--thank god! Otherwise I would have joined the ranks of those ripped off by this disreputable company. Guess the adage of --if it looks too good to be true--it ususally is!"

"This despicable website did not deliver "same day delivery guarantee". Rep said I ordered too late in the day. There was no cut off time for this listed on their website. So as I tried to cancel my order they said there will be a 30% cancellation fee. A $69 item discounted 50% still came to $69 because of added on fees. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE! I NEVER WILL AGAIN!"

"I am so annoyed!!!! I placed one order for sympathy flowers today and received a code for $50 off of my next order. So I figured I would use it for something fun. The form was extremely confusing with lots of discounts, and rebates and random charges that I've never experienced with any other seller. So thinking my purchase was a lot less than it was I hit a button that I thought was "next" but actually pushed the order through! I immediately called the company to ask them to cancel the order. They refused and said they could only give me partial money back even though I had already bought flowers from them today and I just didn't want the second order. It wasn't even as if they had put the arrangement together yet. HORRIBLE customer service. The flowers DO NOT cost what they say they do when you are browsing the website!!!"

"Absolutely horrible service! My husband ordered flowers to be delivered the same day. They were never delivered and he was charged $65.00 for a 39.99 bouquet. We called and were on hold for over 30 minutes. Finally were asked to leave a message. Decided to email to cancel order. Received a response they would contact the fulfillment center and cancel order. Next day I called to verify the order was canceled and card would be refunded. Again on hold for over 30 minutes. Finally spoke to someone who eventually transferred me to a csr. He stated order was on delivery truck. I reminded him that we attempted to cancel the order the night before. He tried calling florist to cancel and the delivery driver "forgot" their phone at shop. Tim verified he would cancel order and refund card. Week later still no refund and on phone with them now for 45+ minutes. Only wanting to refund $10. Really???? After asking to speak to supervisor, instead of getting transferred, I get hung up on. This company is a complete joke. DO NOT GIVE THEM MONEY!!!"

Flower Delivery Express is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Flower Delivery Express is a merchant member
Flower Delivery Express participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,898 merchant members.