Stores > Flower Delivery Express

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.80/10 1.80/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.44/10 1.44/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.10/10 0.10/10

"On Saturday at 2PM I called and ordered flowers for my wife. I was told the flowers would be delivered to my house within four hours of when I placed the order. They did not show up. Saturday night I called four times. Two times I was hung up on and the other two times I was transferred to customer service and they never answered, which caused the line to go dead. Starting Sunday morning at 9AM I began calling again since my flowers had never arrived. The same thing happened repeatedly. Monday morning, the flowers HAD STILL NOT ARRIVED. I obviously began to call AGAIN to figure out what happened to these flowers that were supposed to be there by 6PM on Saturday. Without fail no one ever tried to actually help me or even offer an excuse as to why my flowers had yet to arrive. Tuesday evening I got home and found a cardboard box on my doorstep. What was in there? Half dead flowers were sitting in there. Not only had they arrived 3 DAYS LATE but they were HALF DEAD. I was very clearly not happy with this and called them again today. I asked to speak with a supervisor. I explained my entire situation to the worker on the phone and she was more than happy to tell me that the Supervisor was "not interested in speaking" to me. She then transferred me to customer service and what a surprise! No one answered. This place will be happy to take your money, possibly deliver your flowers at some point and avoid you like the plague. I urge everyone to steer clear of this scam. I will NEVER use this company again and I will make sure everyone hears what happened to me. Don't let Flower Delivery Express scam you! "

This review was modified by dwallace53 on November 18 2015 04:32:41 PM

"HIDDEN FEES -WORST EXPERIENCE- WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE ! They even call you right away when you provide your phone number to trick you. Hidden fees, worst customer service, they rush to take your money, not one single person to assist you with a cancellation even when you place the order 10 minutes ago. Total charges were $40 extra! pfffffff "

This review was modified by shanyrose on November 13 2015 03:22:01 PM

"Wish I had read these ratings before I used their service yesterday. I placed an order on Sunday, 11/8/2015, to go to a hospital where my mother had been taken. I upgraded to the deluxe. Hours later, they called me and said they could not deliver it even though I paid for Sunday delivery, but they said they would include an upgrade to my order so it should have become a premium. When they delivered today, they included a box of chocolates which had no value for my mother who is diabetic and can't eat chocolate. I had my brother send me pictures of what was ordered... it wasn't even like the basic picture they had on their website much less the two levels of upgrade it should have been. I have written their customer service and offered to send them a picture of what was delivered. "

"Worse experience ever! I buy flowers online regularly and this experience was ridiculous. Paid to have it same day delivered,...get call at 3:00 that they cant get them delivered for 2 days. I told her that no one would be home and we needed to cancel the order. Never got the confirmation that it was canceled so I called back today and they need to "review my recorded call" because the support rep said I was lying. RIDICULOUS. I will hear tomorrow maybe if I get my refund. If they are not giving it, I will be reporting them to the Better Business Bureau."

"This company is a fraud - plain and simple. I ordered a cookie gift basket from their site and it was never delivered. Customer service is a sham as they simply hang up when they realize a person is complaining. I have e mailed with no response. All I can say is DO NOT ORDER from this company!! I also feel that they need to be investigated and shut down and the owner should be facing charges for ripping off thousands of people.

Also - Order number they provide is fake and comes back as "Order number not found" when you try and use their online tracking. This seems to be a universal thing with these people and proves that they are taking money without ever intending to deliver the product.

"This company doesn't deserve any stars and needs to be shut down. I ordered flowers for my mothers birthday never delivered never got an email confirmation. Spent all day trying to speak with a manager only to be told they don't have managers available. Continued to send me to a customer service that was no existent. Horrible experience and will be contacting BBB. "

"BAD CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE: surprised with the services , far below my expectations. placed an order yesterday, called several times from India, had to deliver the same on 21st sept 2015 and no clue , when I call up your customer care, looks like the money spent is a waste as it does not serve my purpose of celebrating the right time with flowers for my near ones, never thought american companies are so unprofessional , had made expensive calls at customer care , calls get diverted and then go on hold and voice mail, with assurance of call back which has not yet happened. Will never suggest this to anyone in US or India. WORST ever experience, at least Indian online companies have courtsey to call back."

"Do not use
The worst service I have ever had… Flowers were not delivered at all. After I scheduled the re-delivery they failed this one too… Now I and having problems with getting the refund from them. It was scheduled last week but I did not get my money back yet… I have been wasting my time trying to talk to somebody from customer service, they have answering machine and if you leave a message you are not getting a phone call back. They are just ignoring you. And they keep saying that my call is very important to them …. ))))) Do not recommend to use their service. Very unreliable

"Do not use FlowerDeliveryExpress.com

My wife ordered flowers for a funeral and these criminals added "Enclosure card" fee, "Vase" fee, "Saturday delivery" fee, "Shipping" fee, "Handling" fee and a "SALES" fee ... after confirming the total price!!! The order could NOT be cancelled. The flowers were NOT delivered. Order tracking constantly returned "Order could not be found". Customer service is a scam. "Customer policy" = no refunds! We have no other option other than to put in a "dispute" with our credit card company to receive our money back. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY no matter what. Check out other review sites like Yelp and see the night mare this company has caused with others.

"They are Scam!! Do not ever ever buy from this company, they charge you and do not deliver the flowers, you call the customer service and they hung up on your face!!!
The worst of worst!!

"Terrible service. They will charge extra for Sunday delivery yet not deliver? Order sent the following day after the anniversary day. Calling customer service is absolutely useless; the lady actually hung up on me because I said the service was not acceptable. So order not sent on time and she would not cancel and reverse the charges. I call this rip off. I call this bad customer service. This company has no business being in the gift business. Might as well shut down the site.

This is what I sent in response to their late delivery email (email came 2 days late)
The order was not delivered on the requested date. I even paid extra for a Sunday delivery and the order was not sent? Why did I pay extra for that? I called VISA and they will dispute the charge since I told you to cancel the order, and you would not.

Also never ever hang up the phone on your customers. After all without them you would have no business. I am not sure how you would run a business like this.

"DO NOT order from this company. They are a joke! They delivered the wrong flowers my husband got me for our 10 year anniversary. He called to get reimbursed and they offered him $5. After talking to them a while they offered him 3-$50 gift cards. I just tried to redeem one and all there flowers were already on sale so I thought I'd get a plant. Come to find out the coupon goes off the regular price. Called customer service and they were the worst experience I have ever had with customer service. Very rude and not cooperative at all. Save yourself a headache, some money and piece of mind. DO NOT order from this company!!"

"Ordered an arrangement online for our 34th Anniversary on Friday August 14th at 2:50 PM. The reason I used this service was due to it's advertised delivery and satisfaction guarantee. Well to say the least I am still 100% unsatisfied with FLOWER DELIVERY EXPRESS!

We are pleased to inform you that your order has been processed and has cleared our order review. It will be assigned to a floral design artist who will take extra care on making sure we exceed your expectations. Your order number is 70021835.

For additional information please click this link http://flowerdeliveryexpress.com/aboutus.php Thank You,

Customer Service
Flower Delivery Express

Then, I received 2 emails on Friday at 3:50 PM the first

Dear {SoldName},

Please accept my sincere apology for the recent issue you have had with my company. I take your experience very seriously. My family has owned and operated Wesley Berry Flowers since 1946, and this is not the type of failure we take lightly.

I recognize that simple words are not enough to minimize your disappointment. With this in mind, I would like to offer you are special credit that your can use online at flowerdeliveryexpress.com. Just apply the credit during the checkout process. The following codes are two $50 credits: 48390 and 15305. Credits cannot be used or combined with any other offer.

We would like another chance to demonstrate our commitment to you as a customer. Regardless of whether you choose to utilize this credit, I want you to know that your experience will be the subject of discussion with our entire management staff.

My Sincere Regrets,

Wesley Berry, CEO

Thank you for your order; your business is important to us. Since 1946, four generations of the Berry family have been involved in the daily operations of Wesley Berry/Flower Delivery Express. Today, we continue that commitment to customer service. Commitment to our customers is our highest priority.

Delivery confirmations are routinely updated when drivers return from their routes and can sometimes be delayed until the end of the business day.

In cases when weather, local conditions, extreme traffic issues, inaccessibility to the location, necessity to special order, orders that for whatever reason cannot be delivered on the date requested, we will attempt to notify the sender. In all cases when this becomes necessary, we will provide a free upgrade to the purchase. Also, a note of apology for the delay will be included with the order.

Your order is in process and we are working diligently to have your order delivered. Your order may be delivered as requested, however due to extenuating circumstances such as delivery route changes, weather and traffic conditions, availability of certain products or flowers, and seasonal access to certain locations, deliveries may need to be rescheduled. Please refer to our Terms and Conditions located in the About Us section available online.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. Please accept this store credit for $30.00 off your next online purchase with us. Simply enter 30OFFSP in the promotion code field at checkout.

Customer Service

P.S. We welcome your comments and suggestions! Our CEO Wesley Berry invites you to join our Executive Advisory Board by completing this survey to help improve your shopping experience.

If you'd like to contact our customer service please click here, and if you would like to track your order please visit flowerdeliveryexpress.com and click on the "Track my order" tab in the navigation. *This $30.00 store credit cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions. This rebate can only be redeemed online and is governed by our terms and conditions.

As soon as I received these emails I started to call to see how long the delay was going to be. No one could fine my order, so I said just cancel the order I would do something else, and they said hold the line and we'll transfer you to that department and I listened to their music until the call was dropped by them! This happened 5 to 8 times on Friday, I did get to a recording a couple of times, left a message to cancel the order and refund my money. I called my bank and the money had already been taken from my account $164.64 which included a RUSH order fee! I tried several times on Saturday, each time I had the exact results, and then I've tried this morning with the same results.

To top off this story, WILDFLOWER FLORIST on Louetta Rd. in Spring TX tried to deliver the flowers at 2:00 PM Saturday, we were out of town. My direct neighbors were out and they delivered the flowers two doors down, to neighbors, who told them they were going out to the ball game and would not be back until late. I was able to retrieve the flowers on Sunday afternoon!!!! I did not approve of them delivering the flowers to a neighbor!!!!

"This company needs to "get another job", because they are awful at delivering flowers. I ordered flowers a week in advance for my daughter and THEY WERE NEVER DELIVERED! The moment was lost. I'm still angry. They credited my acct and sent an on-line coupon for $50 discount on future flowers. I bit (what was I thinking?). But when I attempted to order a $28 bouquet it was up-charged to $78, canceling out the coupon. Flower Delivery Express is TERRIBLE. I recommend Pro Flowers instead. I go to Pro Flowers now if I actually care if the flowers I purchased get delivered! FYI, many groceries stores that have a flower department will also deliver, without all the crazy add-on costs."

"Do not give these SCAMMERS one cent of your money! I paid $60 for next day delivery. I am serving with the United States Navy. I just returned to port from deployment and all I wanted to do was send someone at home flowers. They promised next day delivery. My family has been on the phone with customer service for over 5 hrs. The last 3 days. My fliwers still remain 5 days late with no cash back... I believe in good people, but this company is stealing money without batting an eye. I am calling the BBB. I am also trying to get in touch with the local news company."

Share Flower Delivery Express's store rating

Flower Delivery Express is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Flower Delivery Express is not a merchant member
Flower Delivery Express does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!