Stores > Flower Delivery Express

Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.64/10 1.64/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.08/10 1.08/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.80/10 0.80/10

2016-04-29

No delivery and no customer service

"I called on April 26 at 10:00 am to have flowers delivered the same day, which is why I chose this company. The deliver was for a friend who turned 100 on that day. At 5:07 pm I received an email advising me that my order would not be delivered on that day. I was given 2 choices: Choice 1. RESCHEDULE DELIVERY W/ A FREE UPGRADE- We will reschedule delivery within 1 to 2 business days, add a free mylar balloon (sympathy/funeral orders will get a free upgrade in flowers), and send you $50 in store credit.

2. CANCEL MY ORDER- If you would like to cancel your order, we will refund you the complete amount you paid.
(note: we will return the credit immediately, however your bank may take up to 3-5 business days to complete the process).

I chose Choice 1. Today is April 29. My order has still not been delivered. I sent an email to customer service yesterday, which I have received no response. I just sent another today. I have received no contact from the company.

This review was modified by Flowerless on April 29 2016 06:11:35 AM

2016-04-26

received a perfect one for celebrating my brother’s newborn.

"The flowers were present and at just the right price I needed. No complaints from me on the service. "

2016-04-22

good experience on short notice delivery

"When I lost my father, they went above and beyond the call to make sure my order was exactly to my liking, and delivered exactly on time."

2016-04-20

DO NOT BUY!!!!

"Buyer beware - DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!

If I could give less than 1 star I would.

I live in Vancouver, and used Flower Delivery Express to send flowers to a friend who had just given birth in Edmonton. First of all, I thought that I was purchasing $40 flowers, then when it came time to enter my credit card information the total charges came through at over $80 after all the ridiculous fees they add on!

Secondly, when I got my credit card statement the charges came through in USD, even though it was a Canadian transaction sent to a location in Canada! Nowhere on the website did it say that my transaction would be in USD, and this added on over $20 to the total price. Had I known that, I WOULD NOT HAVE bought the flowers through them.

Thirdly, I specifically asked for same day delivery, as you never know how long someone will be in the hospital after giving birth. Later in the day, a lady called me from an external florist company with some questions about the order. I asked her what time I could expect the flowers to be there, and she told me there was no way they would arrive that day. I was very upset, and told her that I had specifically requested same day delivery, or I wouldn't have purchased the flowers at all. She very rudely told me that she was sub-contracted by Wesley's/Flower Delivery Express to put together the order and that I didn't pay her anything or give her any instructions.

In the end, the flowers arrived in the evening on the NEXT DAY, literally as my friend was on her way out the door as she had been sent home!

This part is the real kicker, when I called Wesley's/Flower Delivery Express to tell them I wanted a refund as what I got was in no way what I had ordered, they proceeded to tell me that the only way I was going to get a refund was to have my JUST GIVEN BIRTH and HAD SURGERY friend return to the hospital, with the flowers that are now most definitely dead, and we could then receive a refund.

I argued with the customer service team for quite a while before realizing I was getting nowhere. I will now dispute this transaction with my credit card company and hopefully have a better result...

I was as extremely dissatisfied with this company as a person could be, and I will NEVER order from them EVER again!

This review was modified by CarlyJohn on April 20 2016 01:41:04 PM

2016-04-15

best place for bouquets and gift baskets.

"With FDE i save on flower arrangements and gift baskets so i can always go for the upgrade. It's always worth it and it shows that I always go the extra mile. This place is thebest"

2016-04-11

Extra box of chocolates for my love

"My favorite part about ordering from Flower Delivery Express is that I can customize my order, with an extra box of chocolates for my love. "

This review was modified by DavidDeverssion on April 11 2016 02:24:16 AM

2016-03-26

SCAM

"DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!!!"

This review was modified by djname on March 26 2016 05:47:26 AM

2016-03-08

My Father's 90th birthday

"I had a great experience ordering an arrangement for my father's 90th birthday. They came through on the coupon offer exactly how they ordered it. Family was very happy to see it. "

This review was modified by jamessmith5989 on March 08 2016 02:48:22 AM

2016-03-04

Save yourself a fortune and a headache - DON'T ORDER FROM THEM!

"DON'T ORDER FROM HERE!!!

I wish I had read these reviews. I would have saved myself a fortune and a few headaches.

I have ordered from this company twice and both times the flowers were not delivered on the day promised, even though I paid a huge, same-day delivery fee. They also lure you in with discounts and it's not until checkout that you realise they are making up for the discounts with exorbitant delivery fees.

In addition, the customer service team do not appear to have access to important information such as order history (even when the email and order number are provided), which makes calling them pointless. I also heard the excuse on two occasions that their database was down. What?

Finally, both times I have ordered there have been issues with accepting credit card payments. It's an online shop, there shouldn't be problems, EVER.

I don't care if the flowers look good, this was an expensive and unpleasant experience. Very frustrating and disappointing. Never again.

This review was modified by RLONDON on March 04 2016 06:16:22 AM

2016-02-15

Do NOT Use FDE

"I ordered for same day delivery, that day and for THREE days it said in transit! When you try to talk to someone, they tell you the same thing as is on the website! It took forever to have someone actually help me and it is yet to be determined if I will get my refund!

DO NOT USE THIS SITE!!!!!

I will say, the first time I used it I had a good experience, but the second time I used it (for 2 orders that time) it was HORRIBLE!! I just dumped more than $250 down the drain!!!

This review was modified by drdanags on February 15 2016 08:22:16 AM

2016-02-11

Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me!

"A few months ago I ordered flowers from FDE after being a long time customer of 1-800 Flowers. I wanted to try FDE since they seemed to have a nice selection to choose from. Unfortunately they neglected to have my first order delivered for my girlfriends birthday. I was advised there would be a credit at FDE I could use for a future order. A few weeks ago I decided to use that credit for a Valentines order. When I went to check out the cost for the "replacement" order was as much as the list price of the arrangement. $4.99 for a card attached to the flowers, $6.99 for the vase, $5.99 for handling fee, $19.99 for shipping/service fee, and then tax on all of that. When the flowers arrived today, the message on the card wasn't formatted correctly, the vase was too small and had my girlfriend had to use one of her vases, there were 4-5 roses and the balance was carnations. Three of the stems were broken ( probably from jamming the flowers in the small vase) two flowers were brown and had to be tossed. This was once again a big mistake and although I may have FDE credits, they will never do me any good. FDE refuses to give a full refund. "

2016-02-10

They didn't deliver what they sold me and have these $50 scam coupons.

"I spent $123 and received an arrangement that was 95% incorrect. Every bit was wrong except for 3 roses (which should have been many more). Even the vase that I paid an upcharge for was wrong and instead of receiving a pink gathering vase, I received a clear, straight drinking glass looking container.

I called and said I would either like to have the correct arrangement delivered or a full refund. Customer service initially brought up the "substitution policy" but when I pointed out the roses (except for 3), alstroemeria and lilies were all substituted with cheap daisies and carnations they backed off on that statement.
Customer service then offered $25 refund and $200 store credit. I accepted thinking this would at least allow me to re-order the same arrangement and not pay anything.

The following day I receive and email stating my credit card refund has been submitted and I should received it 3-7 business days later and it had a single $50 coupon enclosed and not $200 store credit.

So I called back about that and asked about the "coupon" use as well as the $200 credit I was told I would receive. The person I spoke to immediately sent out 4 "coupons" to my email address but it turns out the store credit is a gimmick. I can only use one $50 coupon for each order I place and the amount is taken off the regular price (they should have disclosed this up front) . Since the regular price is a higher than I would ever pay price (everything is coincidentally $40 off) it actually means each "$50 coupon" would only save $10 off the total bill. Meaning the most I could ever receive back is $65 for a $123 mistake and after I ordered another 4 arrangements. No thanks.

When I tried to address this fact with your Tier 2 support, they ended up hanging up on me.

I'm doing a charge back on my credit card. This place is a scam.

What I was supposed to receive: http://i.imgur.com/H0mshl5.jpg
What I actually received: http://i.imgur.com/gkWUh6T.jpg

Here are $50 credit codes they sent multiple times by multiple people: 48390, 48322, 15305, 48226, and 48207.

2016-02-08

Outrageous

"This company is terrible and they're liars!!! I ordered flowers and they threw me all kinds of random costs right before I clicked order. I tried to cancel the order and they told me they'd give me $100 store credit and you cannot even use it all at once. Do not buy from them."

This review was modified by NandoSubia on February 08 2016 10:38:08 AM

2016-02-06

Fraudulent Charge to My Credit Card: STAY AWAY!

"My alert credit card company asked me to confirm a random $1.99 charge by FDE after an exorbitant charge for same-day delivery of flowers to a co-worker (which were mediocre at best). I did not authorize the charge, so I cancelled the card. Next day, a customer service rep at FDE claims I did not unclick the automatic contribution to some specious plant a tree fund. Awful product, awful service, I will never use again. "

This review was modified by WDYWTK on February 06 2016 02:15:29 PM

2016-02-06

Worst flower experience

"The website lies! Didn't come from a local florist, didn't arrive on time, I chose pink and purple, they shipped yellow and orange, sent an arrangement that looked like it came from a grocery store (mostly mums) and customer service was horrible! Use FTD not FDE! Another little trick!"

This review was modified by NoFde on February 06 2016 08:31:11 AM

Share Flower Delivery Express's store rating

Flower Delivery Express is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Flower Delivery Express is not a merchant member
Flower Delivery Express does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!