• Flower Delivery

Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.95/10 0.95/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.49/10 1.49/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.09/10 0.09/10

"They are Scam!! Do not ever ever buy from this company, they charge you and do not deliver the flowers, you call the customer service and they hung up on your face!!!
The worst of worst!!
Selin

"Terrible service. They will charge extra for Sunday delivery yet not deliver? Order sent the following day after the anniversary day. Calling customer service is absolutely useless; the lady actually hung up on me because I said the service was not acceptable. So order not sent on time and she would not cancel and reverse the charges. I call this rip off. I call this bad customer service. This company has no business being in the gift business. Might as well shut down the site.

This is what I sent in response to their late delivery email (email came 2 days late)
The order was not delivered on the requested date. I even paid extra for a Sunday delivery and the order was not sent? Why did I pay extra for that? I called VISA and they will dispute the charge since I told you to cancel the order, and you would not.

Also never ever hang up the phone on your customers. After all without them you would have no business. I am not sure how you would run a business like this.

"DO NOT order from this company. They are a joke! They delivered the wrong flowers my husband got me for our 10 year anniversary. He called to get reimbursed and they offered him $5. After talking to them a while they offered him 3-$50 gift cards. I just tried to redeem one and all there flowers were already on sale so I thought I'd get a plant. Come to find out the coupon goes off the regular price. Called customer service and they were the worst experience I have ever had with customer service. Very rude and not cooperative at all. Save yourself a headache, some money and piece of mind. DO NOT order from this company!!"

"Ordered an arrangement online for our 34th Anniversary on Friday August 14th at 2:50 PM. The reason I used this service was due to it's advertised delivery and satisfaction guarantee. Well to say the least I am still 100% unsatisfied with FLOWER DELIVERY EXPRESS!

Dear DEREK TOWNSEND,

We are pleased to inform you that your order has been processed and has cleared our order review. It will be assigned to a floral design artist who will take extra care on making sure we exceed your expectations. Your order number is 70021835.

For additional information please click this link http://flowerdeliveryexpress.com/aboutus.php Thank You,

Customer Service
Flower Delivery Express

Then, I received 2 emails on Friday at 3:50 PM the first

Dear {SoldName},

Please accept my sincere apology for the recent issue you have had with my company. I take your experience very seriously. My family has owned and operated Wesley Berry Flowers since 1946, and this is not the type of failure we take lightly.

I recognize that simple words are not enough to minimize your disappointment. With this in mind, I would like to offer you are special credit that your can use online at flowerdeliveryexpress.com. Just apply the credit during the checkout process. The following codes are two $50 credits: 48390 and 15305. Credits cannot be used or combined with any other offer.

We would like another chance to demonstrate our commitment to you as a customer. Regardless of whether you choose to utilize this credit, I want you to know that your experience will be the subject of discussion with our entire management staff.

My Sincere Regrets,

Wesley Berry, CEO

Then,

Dear DEREK TOWNSEND,

Thank you for your order; your business is important to us. Since 1946, four generations of the Berry family have been involved in the daily operations of Wesley Berry/Flower Delivery Express. Today, we continue that commitment to customer service. Commitment to our customers is our highest priority.

Delivery confirmations are routinely updated when drivers return from their routes and can sometimes be delayed until the end of the business day.

In cases when weather, local conditions, extreme traffic issues, inaccessibility to the location, necessity to special order, orders that for whatever reason cannot be delivered on the date requested, we will attempt to notify the sender. In all cases when this becomes necessary, we will provide a free upgrade to the purchase. Also, a note of apology for the delay will be included with the order.

Your order is in process and we are working diligently to have your order delivered. Your order may be delivered as requested, however due to extenuating circumstances such as delivery route changes, weather and traffic conditions, availability of certain products or flowers, and seasonal access to certain locations, deliveries may need to be rescheduled. Please refer to our Terms and Conditions located in the About Us section available online.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. Please accept this store credit for $30.00 off your next online purchase with us. Simply enter 30OFFSP in the promotion code field at checkout.

Sincerely,
Customer Service

P.S. We welcome your comments and suggestions! Our CEO Wesley Berry invites you to join our Executive Advisory Board by completing this survey to help improve your shopping experience.

If you'd like to contact our customer service please click here, and if you would like to track your order please visit flowerdeliveryexpress.com and click on the "Track my order" tab in the navigation. *This $30.00 store credit cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions. This rebate can only be redeemed online and is governed by our terms and conditions.

As soon as I received these emails I started to call to see how long the delay was going to be. No one could fine my order, so I said just cancel the order I would do something else, and they said hold the line and we'll transfer you to that department and I listened to their music until the call was dropped by them! This happened 5 to 8 times on Friday, I did get to a recording a couple of times, left a message to cancel the order and refund my money. I called my bank and the money had already been taken from my account $164.64 which included a RUSH order fee! I tried several times on Saturday, each time I had the exact results, and then I've tried this morning with the same results.

To top off this story, WILDFLOWER FLORIST on Louetta Rd. in Spring TX tried to deliver the flowers at 2:00 PM Saturday, we were out of town. My direct neighbors were out and they delivered the flowers two doors down, to neighbors, who told them they were going out to the ball game and would not be back until late. I was able to retrieve the flowers on Sunday afternoon!!!! I did not approve of them delivering the flowers to a neighbor!!!!

"This company needs to "get another job", because they are awful at delivering flowers. I ordered flowers a week in advance for my daughter and THEY WERE NEVER DELIVERED! The moment was lost. I'm still angry. They credited my acct and sent an on-line coupon for $50 discount on future flowers. I bit (what was I thinking?). But when I attempted to order a $28 bouquet it was up-charged to $78, canceling out the coupon. Flower Delivery Express is TERRIBLE. I recommend Pro Flowers instead. I go to Pro Flowers now if I actually care if the flowers I purchased get delivered! FYI, many groceries stores that have a flower department will also deliver, without all the crazy add-on costs."

"Do not give these SCAMMERS one cent of your money! I paid $60 for next day delivery. I am serving with the United States Navy. I just returned to port from deployment and all I wanted to do was send someone at home flowers. They promised next day delivery. My family has been on the phone with customer service for over 5 hrs. The last 3 days. My fliwers still remain 5 days late with no cash back... I believe in good people, but this company is stealing money without batting an eye. I am calling the BBB. I am also trying to get in touch with the local news company."

"I wish I could leave "FDE.com" and "Wesley Berry Flowers" less than a 1.0 rating, a "0.0" would be more appropriate.

I ordered flowers for my wife's Birthday, we have only been married a week, so of course I wanted to make it special. I ordered flowers early Friday and paid extra for them to be delivered on Saturday. Saturday afternoon I started getting worried that the flowers were going to be late, or worse, not show up at all. But at about 4 p.m. I received an email saying the flowers had been completed and were in the delivery vehicle to our home. By 5 p.m. I had a sinking feeling the flowers were not going to turn up, since we live in a smaller city and it would not take the flowers an hour to make it to our house. Unfortunately by 6 p.m. I realized the flowers were not coming....son-of-a-b---h.

After my wife had fallen asleep, I got up and went in my office and closed the door. I looked at the computer and I had received another 10 messages that the flowers were in the delivery vehicle. I called the customer help number and was on hold for 30 minutes, the call was never answered. I found another number to call, this time I got a recording and I left a message to please call me. I figured if they called Monday morning, I might get flowers and a coupon for future purchase. By now it is 1 a.m. Sunday morning. In the mean time I continued to get emails saying the flowers were on their way to the house, I received more than 20 emails. That pissed me off, since it wreaked of a scam and an inefficient company. So I started sending FED.com Customer Service emails every minute saying the "flowers still aren't here". After 5 or 6 of my emails, they sent another 10 saying they were on the way to the house. Honest to God, I'm not making this up.

Sunday my wife got up and went to Church, I still hadn't mentioned the flowers. I thought I might be able to get someone to answer the phone at 10 a.m. and just as I had hoped, a woman answered the phone and said "how can I help you?", I said " I ordered flowers to be delivered yesterday, my wife's Birthday, and they were not delivered". Then, the woman HUNG UP on me, she didn't say a single word, she just HUNG UP.

It has been about 5 days now and they had made NO attempt to contact me, in spite of my emails and the voice-mail I left. This company truly deserves a "0.00" rating, ad more zeroes if you would like. Sorry for the long message, I'm still pissed off.

Tom, Ph.D. (truth teller)

"Terrible company. Awful website. False advertising. They show a picture of a vase with 12 roses. I purchased it and my wife was delivered 4 roses in a vase. Twice as expensive as purchasing a dozen roses on any other site. Do not use this company. Stay away."

"Flower Delivery Express is a truly awful company. They did not deliver what was ordered and they used a local supplier that had not one positive review when I checked. What I received was worth about 25% of what I paid, and I am quite used to buying flowers.

Do not do business with these people, they are scam artists and thieves.

"If i could have picked less than one star I would have. Ordered 2 dozen roses on a Wed for an engagement proposal I had planned on a Sunday. Flowers never showed up, no one answers the phones either. DO NOT USE. Oh yea the 2 dozen roses arrived on Tues, 2 days after I I needed them, and apparently their red roses showed up white. All they would do was issue me a refund when I thought they should be sending fresh roses for free. Customer service is horrible, no one answers the phone. Ohh yea they stuffed 2 dozen in the smallest vase Ive ever seen. The roses where all different sizes too. There where so many leaves on the roses I could only see maybe 6 of 24 roses. Horrible work, horrible customer service. I have no idea how they are in business. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. "

"Here's the complaint I sent to FDE customer service, I wouldn't recommend them.

Very disappointed in your website and service. First, when placing the order, your website implies that the bouquet selection price is complete. I can’t think of any other online merchant who doesn’t reveal the total price to the customer before submitting or confirming an online order. And it was only when we paid with a credit card and completed our order that I noticed the $9.99 “Service Charge” and the $13.65 “Sales Fee”. I can understand agreeing to the price of the “Exquisite” bouquet option and the $1.99 cost of “Two Day Service”, but the nearly $25 in additional charges is too much, especially when these are hidden and only approximated in your Terms and Conditions. I also read your cancellation policy (refund - 30% fee) and believe it is outrageous as well. Not really the “100% Quality Money Back Guarantee” that you advertise on the order.

I can’t think of any online merchant we deal with who has such steep hidden fees and charges. The price of the bouquet, plus delivery, plus tax should be disclosed up front and not simply tacked-on when the total order is completed. We believe this was deceptive and egregious.

As an aside, my Mother received her flowers this afternoon. She said that the flowers were left on the doorstep, near the front door and in the afternoon sun. She added that one or two of the flowers had wilted by the time she discovered them and brought them in. $78.62 is a lot to pay for so-so quality and poor delivery service.

So in the interest of fairness, I would at least like a refund for the extra $23.64 that was not disclosed until completion of the order. We didn’t expect this and don’t feel that it was fair. And we are not interested in a “Rebate”, “Coupon”, or “Savings Code” that we can apply to our next order. I’m willing to excuse the poor delivery service and wilted flowers since I wasn’t there to see this for myself.

"WORST COMPANY TO HAVE ORDER FLOWERS FROM!!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!! RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I called over 10 times constantly being put on hold, being transferred to a "customer service rep", told well it says you got an email confirmation for delivery, I don't know why they would say you got it if you didn't! I said THEY DID NOT GET DELIVERED!!!! THERE WERE NO FLOWERS ANYWHERE! So then she says that she will contact the "shipping dept." to find out where they are. WTF?! just give me back my money and quit wasting my time! I should have known to order from PRO Flowers!!! And not these people!!! Customer service was horrible, their phone skills SUCK and when asked for a supervisors number and name they pranced around it! Been on hold for over 30 mins now! This is such a joke!!!!!!

"Never use flower delivery express. They tack on numerous unexpected fees when you cancel they charge 30% even within the first 5 minutes "

"First warning was that they stuck an extra service placement charge on to the order right at the very end. Advertised same day delivery, which is why I used them. Got an order confirmation email, and later that day an email saying the order had either been delivered or was en route. However at lunchtime the next day it still had not arrived.

Order did arrive the next day on a Tuesday, nice arrangement, however they were dead by Friday. Provided feedback on their website and was offered a rebate on my next order, however the amount was practically the same as the general "rebate" offered on their normal Google search results-- which covered only about half the order price. Phone customer service repeatedly got cut off (three times). Will not use again.

"This place was easy to order from and the flowers came on the day I asked and everything. I had a good experience! And will order from them again for sure."

Share Flower Delivery Express's store rating

Flower Delivery Express is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Flower Delivery Express is a merchant member
Flower Delivery Express participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,713 merchant members.