Write a review »
  • Rating 0.83/10 38 reviews

Flower Delivery Express is not a merchant member
    Flower Delivery Express does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Flower Delivery Express contact information

"I placed an order on July 11 for delivery on July 13. I received confirmation via email that it would be delivered. It was not. I contacted them on July 14 and was told that they couldn't find a florist to deliver to this area, yet they couldn't let me know? I have been upset and worried that I would not receive my money back, however, I received a full refund within 2 business days. I won't use them again, yet I appreciate the quick refund."

"Do Not ever use this company--they are scam artist. Same day delivery to them means "when ever the hell I want to" my order took two days, the flowers were not what I ordered, I called the florist that actually did the order and she filled me in on the dishonesty of this company, I have to take some fault in this because I did not look up the reviews of this company, but do you know that the head of this company has many many other flower delivery companies on-line-----he is probably a guy sitting in the basement of his Mom's house, in his underware, taking orders---and your money for something he know he can never ever deliver------and who gets blamed, the poor florist in the town where the flowers are going----they are scammed same as you are------where is the Better Business stand in this?? "

"Don't order from this company. They are thieves. They will take your money and never send the product. Have contacted my credit card company to dispute charges. Would give them all zeros if I could."

modified review This review was modified by Oleshak on July 13 2013 09:06:24 PM

"It's now been 3 days since I placed my order and it has not yet been delivered. This company is simply terrible. I've made 3 calls and talked to customer service people who don't have a clue what they're doing. Each time they have confirmed that the flowers will be delivered that day, and each time it hasn't happened. Then they turn around and offer me a $30 rebate on my next order. Do these people think we're all nuts out here in flower land? I have finally called my credit card company and filed a dispute on the charges. This process will take time on my part and will probably drag out a few weeks, but will be worth the effort. I have never had to deal with such an incompetent bunch as there are with Flowers Delivery Express. The worse bunch on nincompoops in business today."

modified review This review was modified by howdydoodyaz43 on July 06 2013 10:52:02 PM

"Their flowers are wildly overpriced and their delivery charge is outrageous. I ordered a bouquet based upon their beautiful web image and it was pathetic. Do not recommend purchasing from them under any circumstances, unless you want to get scammed. "

modified review This review was modified by vonwilliams on June 21 2013 08:32:02 AM

"Many hidden costs ($27 extra charges on a $40 flower order). They say you get a $30 rebate but it's actually a coupon to be used on a future order, not a true rebate on your purchase. Scammed!"

"The Company on the website says Flowers Delivery Express. Flowers were ordered and never delivered, called on 5-7-2013 for delivery on 5-11-2013, and verified they could deliver to the address provided to them. They boast on same day delivery so I new this should be a piece of cake. They had three different phone numbers and an email no one ever, ever contacted me to let me know it was not delivered or had problems. Credit Card was charged. Had to call several times and only when I called as a new customer did I get to speak to someone who said they would forward the info on and that I should be contacted by the end of the day. I also emailed my complaint and have not had a return call or email. Have had to dispute credit card charges. They have have on their web site a rating of A+ for BBB, there is no way they could have that if they treat their customers this way. I never do complaints this is the first one I have ever done!"

modified review This review was modified by Texasgal1018 on June 19 2013 03:04:20 PM

"I echo every negative review of Flower Delivery Express posted on this site. My experience with this company was HORRIBLE. On Friday I ordered flowers for my wife for our anniversary and for our teenage daughter who was recovering from oral surgery. The flowers were never delivered. They had 3 separate phone numbers to call if there was a problem with the order and no one tried to contact us. On Monday I called to cancel the order. Their “customer service” agent put me on hold multiple times. When I complained that this was taking too long and that I just wanted to cancel my order, the agent refused to provide any explanation for what went wrong and refused to apologize because she said I “yelled at her” about something for which she was not responsible! Really, she is not responsible for providing good customer service?! I will never, ever do business with this company again and you should not either. I only wish I had read these reviews before placing my order with them."

modified review This review was modified by cglindsey on June 03 2013 12:36:39 PM

"AVOID this seller.

The flowers delivered to my finance were not even remotely close to the photo I ordered online!!

It is also impossible to get a hold of any type of customer service. It is all automated. They even have an automated message that appears as if the person on the line can't hear you, then they hang up on you.

0 stars. Worst company ever. AVOID!!!!

"I ordered the middle variety of flowers, when asked to upgrade. It seems they decided not to deliver my flowers on the appointed day. It was not same day delivery. They had 2-3 days to organize the delivery. When I contacted them VIA email and phone I did not get a response. I finally did a day later where they confirmed the delivery has not happend yet. Well no kidding. They did not provide a solution. When my mom finally did get her flowers they where not the upgraded version. In fact, the flowers were all carnations and only 9 inches tall exactly! It was the more embarrassing pathetic gift I have ever seen. It looked like they went and picked some wild flowers. I did not get a response or a credit. Worst company ever."

modified review This review was modified by dnurmeste on May 30 2013 08:38:40 AM

"I ordered a "Get Well" bouquet for a friend on Sat, 5/18/13. It guaranteed "same day" delivery. No flowers delivered on Sat, Sun or Mon. On Tues I called and they apologized and said they would send an upgrade and my order was scheduled for delivery. Still no flowers delivered so I called on Weds. First they wouldn't even talk to me because the order was in my husbands name. He didn't order them....must have gotten that from our credit card payment. So I called back in a half hour and they didn't even ask for my husband. By that time I was getting upset. All I wanted to know was when my flowers were going to be delivered. They said they would give me a $30 credit (like I would ever order from them again). On Thurs I called again and was told it was on the truck for delivery. Shortly after that I got an email from our friend that the flowers had arrived and they were beautiful....(upgrade/I don't know) but it took six days to get a "same day " delivery. They also promised me a confirmation email when the flowers were delivered which I have never received.

Finally I emailed them a complaint giving them a chance to make it right before I wrote a negative review. I suggested if they wanted to make it up to me, I would at least appreciate the $19.99 delivery charge refunded. I received a reply that they would now give me a $40 credit. I have no desire to order flowers from them again. I should have listened to the reviews that others have written. I see I'm not the only one that has had this same problem. How does a company stay in business with poor service like this?

modified review This review was modified by Jepeter on May 25 2013 07:08:08 AM

"Horrible. Absolutely Horrible! Did not deliver flowers until the next day. Upgraded the flowers to the highest level and received 4 yellow roses and 6 irises in a plain glass vase. No professional card. Spent $111 for this along with a mylar balloon and 6 small square of chocolate that you could pick up at any Walgreens. Only resolution offered..............store credit!! What on earth makes these people think I would ever use their company or service again? All I wanted was for the florist to pick up the flowers and deliver to me what I ordered. Well, found out the florist is 24 miles away. No wonder they don't want to make the exchange. What a disappointment. And the occasion that led me to fall into this? My mother's milestone 80th Birthday!! Shame on them!!"

modified review This review was modified by JazAngela on May 23 2013 06:42:33 PM

"I ordered the "best" version of one of their arrangements for my girlfriend's birthday, which was the next day. The next day I called asking if it would be delivered before or after lunch and also just to check up on it. They told me it would probably be delivered before lunch and also checked to make sure without me asking if they would! The order was delivered around 11.

The arrangement looked almost exactly as pictured (a little sadder) and the experience was just easy. The website was easy, calling them was easy, and my girlfriend got flowers at her work! Hint: Check "retailmenot.com" for discounts. Good stuff.

modified review This review was modified by robitussin217 on April 19 2013 06:27:17 PM

"Horrible! Do not use! No guarantee of same day delivery!"

"Ordered flowers for Valentines Day two days in advance. Flowers were never delivered and I still got charged. I'm still fighting to get my money back and its been a week..."