• Flower Delivery

Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.05/10 0.05/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.74/10 0.74/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.09/10 0.09/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.03/10 0.03/10

"My boyfriend ordered flowers through this company and not only paid extra for next day delivery which was not delivered on time, but when the order was delivered the vase was shattered and the roses were covered in glass shards! The service was unacceptable initially and the representatives were pushy on up selling products. Also when he wanted to cancel the order the second day with no delivery, there were no refunds given only credits! We will no longer be giving our service to this company. We will stick to our local florists for future occasions. "

"I'm 80 years old and sick at heart. Wish I had read all these negatives before ordering flowers Since I'm not sharp about ordering on the internet I thought it was just me. I ordered a $30.00 arrangement and had no idea I would be hit with $44.00 in extra charges!! My final bill was $71.18!!! I could see no way to cancel at this point and once I printed out my order saw that they charge a $30.00 cancellation fee on the flowers and you still owe all the other fees. I feel totally taken advantage of!! My niece called and said the "flowers are very nice". For $70.00 I was hoping for "flowers were beautiful!!" I'm sure they were inferior. Never again Next time I will call a florist on the phone. Never again will I be "taken" by the likes of "Flower Delivery Express.Com." Hard lesson learned!!!!"

"I had an issue with the company and then they gave me a full refund . I am pleased now. Thanks"

"Thought I would give a try and what a MISTAKE!! Ordered the arrangement with dozen roses and was told extra charge for vase. I objected and told them picture included vase so I was ready to hang up , but individual said she wouldn't charge and flowers would be delivered within 4 hours.
I was told they would email me confirmation number and notification of delivery. I never received anything. I called numerous times to determine the status, but received runaround, passed on from one dept to another. Individual finally received the flowers and sent me a picture with only 5 roses. I contacted Discover card and I am disputing the charge and hopefully I will have the charge removed from my account for false and misleading marketing practices. The flowers were delivered an hour late. I called them over 7 times. The calls we all taped and I suggested to them to listen to the conversations very, very frustrated.

"I am beyond angry with this company. I paid extra to have same day shipping.. I had to call 19 times and every time I was told it is on the way. After a full 24 hours of nothing showing up I called and left two messages for escalations and nothing..
Then today I called to get a refund and I was promised that it is enroute for today.. alomost 5 pm and nothing was delivered. I have ruined the whole point of a surprise by asking the person if anything came now for 2days.. so not worth the 82 bucks I spent for all the time on the phone and still nothing

"FLOWER DELIVERY EXPRESS
TOTAL SCAM!!!!! RIPPING OFF PEOPLE AND WHAT YOU ORDER IS NOT WHAT THEY DELIVER!!! I ORDERED A "GET WELL" ARRANGEMENT THAT THOUGHT WOULD COST ME $29 AND BY THE TIME GOT TOTAL OF $90.00 ...........NOW FOR EASTER TRYING TO USED A $51 COUPON CODE AND WHEN PLACED ORDER FOR $29.00 FOR TULIPS, REQUESTS CREDIT CARD INFO....SO I CONTACTED THEIR TOLL FREE PHONE NUMBER AND RECEPTIONIST WHO HARDLY SPOKE ENGLISH TELLS ME THAT VOUCHER IS FOR DISCOUNT ON FULL PRICE AND ADD VASE, ADD DELIERY CHARGE, SOME OTHER FEES....TOTAL APPROX. $31 BUCKS!! THIS PLACE NEEDS TO BE REPORTED TO "BBB....BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU, ATTORNEY GENERAL OFFICE OF THEIR CITY!!!! I'M MAKING SURE THAT I REPORT THEM WHEREVER THERE'S AN OUTLET LIKE YELP TO WRITE A REVIEW/BLOG!!!! I HOPE OWNERS ROT IN HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Pricing system is confusing. You think you're getting rebates and price cuts. You're not. Flowers were late. Two confusing emails said I might have to pay extra. Chocolates were delivered melted. If I could give negative stars I would!"

"This is the first time I have used your service. I attempted to send flowers to my girlfriend for her birthday. I scheduled to have them arrive on Friday (her birthday was on Saturday). On Friday I received an email stating that the delivery was going to be delayed so I called in to customer service. I had them check to be certain that the delivery was going to occur on Saturday so I could plan something alternative if it was not going to arrive. I was assured that it was scheduled for Saturday. On Saturday I received an email that the delivery was in the process (or already had occurred).

Monday I received an email saying that delivery was not possible and that the order had been cancelled. Not only did the supervisor that I talked to give me incorrect information but then receiving an email that also incorrectly informed me that the delivery was being made completely eliminated my ability to make alternate arrangements for my friend.

When I spoke with a customer assistance supervisor today about my extreme disappointment I was assured that I would receive full credit for my undelivered order. Seriously??? Of course I expect that but how about customer service letting me know that the order was being cancelled in a timely manner instead of 3 days after the delivery was scheduled.

I am so upset. The customer service supervisor was very kind and apologetic but absolutely did nothing for me but wish me a good day. Wow. Never again. Wish I had seen this site before I ordered...

"THey claim to deliver the same day they do not. Thier customer sevice is set up to frustrate you. They WILL NOT GIVE A REFUND even tho they did not fulfill their claim of same day delivery. UNBELIEVEABLE"

"I thought I was getting some great discount on my order only to find out that they tacked on a bunch of extra fees and my cost is $80.93?!?!?!
That is simply insane.
This site is a sham and a complete rip-off your.
I am livid.
AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!!

"I order flowers because of the way that they look. there is a reason that i pick a specific vase and specific flower and also there is a reason why i choose a specific arrangement as well. i have a picture to prove it. what i ordered online was 180 degree different than what my friend got for her birthday. it was a basic simple ugly vase with some simple ugly flowers, that cost me $80. "

"My daughter was in a bad car accident and I wanted to have flowers delivered to our home the day she was dismissed from the hospital to surprise her. I still haven't received them and they keep giving me the run around. They took 65.00 off of my debit card which should only have been 30.00, Still no flowers, I am beyond pissed, they even charged me an extra 5.99 for same day delivery. This company needs to be shut down."

"This has been a bad experience. They took my money but did not deliver the flowers. Now what?

"This is a deceitful business. Do NOT use them!! My first purchase I upgraded to get a coupon/rebate. My second purchase I tried to use the coupon, but it magically didn't "transact". So, I ask for a refund/cancel the order, but they "could not." They give me a credit that can't be used against a sale price so basically to use the credit, I would have to buy another bouquet and spend additional money. I am cutting my loses and will be a more informed internet shopper in the future. DO NOT USE THEM!"

"Horrible! False advertisement. Tacked on extra prices. When I called immediately after they would not cancel order without giving just a fourth of the amount! The bouquet was not at all what was pictured. The box was damaged in shipping. Arrangement was damaged on arrival. Do not order from here!"

Share Flower Delivery Express's store rating

Flower Delivery Express is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Flower Delivery Express is a merchant member
Flower Delivery Express participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,855 merchant members.