Stores > Flower Delivery Express

Customer service: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.05/10 7.05/10

2016-08-20

Awesome Orchids

"I ordered orchids for my best friend who just had surgery and was returning home. Orchids are her favorite, so I wanted the delivery to surprise her. The delivery was not only on time - in fact, it arrived shortly after she did! - but the flowers were fresh, vibrant, and put a smile on her face. Success! Thanks, Flower Delivery Services!"

2016-08-19

FDE actually listens!

"My cousin loves flowers, and loves to receive them as a surprise. So for her 30th birthday this year, I visited Flower Delivery Services to pick out the perfect bouquet for her. Flower Delivery Services went out of their way to make sure the flowers were delivered as ordered! I highly recommend this company and product!"

2016-08-19

Outstanding

"I was a little hesitant to order flowers online - it just seemed wrong to me. But my mind quickly changed after a beautiful arrangement of orchids were delivered to my girlfriend. I'm glad I tried Flower Delivery Services - I won’t go to another site or florist again. The prices and quality were simply outstanding. Couldn’t be more pleased."

2016-08-18

Perfect

"I ordered a bouquet of yellpow roses to my in-laws. I tell you that these roses lasted almost two weeks! My mother-in-law took great care of them by trimming the stems, changing the water, feeding them, etc. but this also says a lot about the quality products you receive with Flower Delivery Services.Highly recommended!"

2016-08-16

Fast Delivery

"I feel like so many flower delivery services claim to offer fast delivery but only a few actually “deliver”, if you know what I’m saying. However, I was truly impressed by how quickly Flower Delivery Services actually delivered my order. I ordered an arrangement one morning around 9am, and they were delivered to my intended recipient only 4 hours later! On time, precise delivery, and a quality product at a great price. Is there anything better than that?"

2016-08-10

Great Option for a Sweet Tooth-er

"My friend is allergic to just about everything, so when it came time for her birthday, I didn’t want to order flowers or chocolates. The tough part is she has a sweet tooth, so finding something that she can eat and enjoy is a bit of a challenge. But FDE saved the day. They had a wide array of beautiful fruit baskets, and even balloons! So I sent her a fruit and cheese box and some balloons to her work on the day of her birthday. The fruit and cheese arrived - fresh and fabulous!"

This review was modified by VernaAG on August 10 2016 12:20:56 PM

2016-08-08

Traveling in style

"I had to travel recently for a confence and I needed flowers for our trade show booth. Since I didn’t know any local florists where I was staying, and I was on a budget, I quickly visited flowerdeliveryexpress.com website to see what I could find. The arrangements were stunning and ready and waiting for me by the time I checked into my hotel - they were all that I had asked for and more!"

2016-08-06

Above and Beypnd

"Flower Delivery Express offers some of the nicest and most unique-looking bouquets I have ever seen. This is why I have officially made FDE my flower-delivery go to. They go above and beyond to make sure your order is accurate, confirming delivery details and date, and are very attentive if you ever need to call customer service. Delivery fees are minimal and they actually deliver on time. "

This review was modified by AlexSmith20 on August 06 2016 02:27:24 AM

2016-08-05

Reliable, dependable, can't be beat!

"Definitely the best florist you can find online. After another florist had screwed up my anniversary flowers, my husband called FDE at 7:30PM and they were STILL delivered that same night! It was also the most amazing bouquet I have ever seen or received. I still don’t know how they did it, but I guess that’s part of what makes them so amazing!"

2016-08-04

My first experience with FDE

"I've heard so many things about FDE but never had the opportunity to purchase anything until recently. When it came time to send some extended family a sympathy arrangement, I knew exactly where to go, and I was not disappointed. Not only did the customer service team at FDE put together an arrangement appropriate for a time of grieving, they also arrived right on time. Everyone who works there really seems to know what they're doing and they are all really helpful and friendly."

2016-08-03

Best online site

"The flower delivery express online shop is great. They regularly have the largest selection of exotics, roses, plants, gift baskets you name it, and the friendly and knowledgeable staff can create unique and funky arrangements at the drop of a hat. Definitely one of the best florists you can find online!"

2016-08-03

A unique character

"I spoke to a customer service representative at FDE and explained that I wanted a bouquet that was unique and fun - filled with personality. The woman I spoke to was up for the challenge and was so excited about what she created that she emailed me a picture of her creation. It was perfect!"

2016-08-02

Highest Quality Florist

"I’ve heard so many negative things about buying flowers online and having them delivered. However, my recent experience with Wesley Berry Flowers was won’t I definitely don’t regret. Although they offer a ton of deals and discounts, which could raise quality questions and concerns, I was truly impressed by how gorgeous the bouquets are. Wesley Berry Flowers is truly a high quality floral delivery service that deserves five stars!
- Patricia K.

This review was modified by patricia1111 on August 02 2016 03:22:00 PM

2016-08-02

A ray of Sunsine

"I ordered and purchased a bouquet of sunflowers for my sister the other day. I also included a card that said: “You are the sunshine of my life.” She LOVES sunflowers and still has them over a week later. They look awesome on her kitchen table and makes sure to tell everyone where they came from. Flower Delivery Express is it!

Pompano Beach, FL
2016-07-30

Deal of a Decade!

"I ordered a floral arrangement to be sent to my husband a few weeks ago for our anniversary. I haven’t sent flowers to him in awhile, so I thought it would be extra special to have them delivered to his work. Not only were the flowers he received absolutely beautiful, they were 100% worth every penny! The original order I placed was for a dozen of red roses, which are his favorite, originally priced at $75, and at check out, the price was marked down to $50! I felt cheap just getting my husband of 10 years $50 flowers, so I also added in a small fruit basket, which was also marked down by about 50%. Needless to say, my husband is a happier man, which means I’m a happier man. Deal of a decade!"

Share Flower Delivery Express's store rating

Flower Delivery Express is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Flower Delivery Express is not a merchant member
Flower Delivery Express does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!