Product & services pricing Rating 0.71/10 0.71/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.36/10 0.36/10

"I ordered flowers for my moms 75th birthday and I spent over $130.00 because it was a special occasion. I asked my mom how does she like her flowers? -she said what flowers?
She never received anything ! I checked my e-mail for a confirmation and I didn't get one so I checked to see if they charged my credit card and they did. So I called and stayed on hold for over 40 minutes only to get a cs agent who couldn't help me. She said someone will call me back. No one did! I called two weeks later and it's the same story no manager to help only people to take orders no one to resolve them! She got my name my number my e-mail everything and no one has called me in regards to this issue. They stole $130.00 and are doing nothing about the fact my mom didn't get flowers! Next time I will use proflowers ! I just called again my third call and I left a voicemail - it was a machine. How can they claim 100% satisfaction and A + ratings when they have so many complaints! I've never had such poor service- they don't care that they took my money and didn't send flowers ! It's like this is their business model, get the money and don't deliver anything and if someone complains just ignore them. I don't know how this is legal? I'm so frustrated I hate this !

modified review This review was modified by Lisajrandgigi on October 22 2014 04:17:51 PM

"I have ordered flowers from this site. The bouquet was priced at 29.99, with free delivery. Customers WATCH OUT!!!!! They are duping the customers with their twisted billing!!
After the order was placed they were hidden charges and my bill came up with 74.97???
Their website has a place where we can get to customer service via email but that does not work. i finally got though to a lady Paris who was argumentative about the hidden costs, I insisted that I get transferred to someone who can cancel the order, she did, but after waiting for 15-20 min I got through to someone, who was able to refund most of the hidden charges (bogus discounts!!)

I am complaining about this order to my credit card company !!

modified review This review was modified by Frrustrated1 on October 22 2014 02:04:29 PM

"DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY! They are terrible to say the least. They advertise all these coupons and then give you a final price, that is not the final price. Before you finalize the order they give you 15 lines of charges, rebates, specials (I ordered ONE item), just to confuse the customer. They count in a $50 rebate on your order, so it said "After rebate" $14.98. Come to find out the "rebate" is for future purchases, not the one it showed on, so my credit card was charged $64.98. Upon trying to call them, they transfer you around in circles and will not answer their lines. After trying to call for an hour, I decided to let my credit card company deal with it. Google should not allow this company to advertise on the top of searches, they are TERRIBLE."

"I ORDER A BOUQUET OF FLOWERS WITH CHOCOLATES TO MY PARENTS IT WAS THE ANNIVERSAY 70 YRS.
iT WAS SUPPOSE TO BE BIG AND IT WAS SMALL. i CALLED AND ALL I GET IS PROMISES AND BULLSHIT. THEY TELL ME THEY ARE SENDING IT IN EMAIL. NEVER GOT IT. THEY SWITCH YOU OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO DEPTS THAT DON'T ANSWER AND THEY DON'T YOU BACK. BULL SHI....

modified review This review was modified by JABBBIE on October 22 2014 06:51:44 AM

"SCAM!! RIP OFF & JUST HORRIBLE!!! HEED EVERY COMPLAINT LISTED ON HERE!!! I (especially on yelp!) I ORDERED A BIRTHDAY ARRANGEMENT FOR MY MOTHER WHILE I WAS OUT OF TOWN- UPON MY RETURN A FEW DAYS LATER, THE ARRANGEMENT WAS A PIECE OF CRAP!!! NOTHING EVEN CLOSE TO BEING RELATED TO A BIRTHDAY! THE IDIOT THAT TOOK MY ORDER OVER THE PHONE DID NOT SPECIFY WHAT I TOLD HER I WANTED- INSTEAD SHE PUT IN "FLORIST CHOICE"!! THEY SENT MY MOTHER THE CRAPPIEST LOOKING ARRANGEMENT, "FALL THEMED" UGLY BROWN FLOWERS IN A CHEESY CHEAP BASKET! WHEN I CALLED CUSTOMER SERVICE REQUESTING A REFUND THEY GAVE ME A VERY HARD TIME STATING THAT IT WAS A "FLORIST CHOICE"- IT WAS NOT! THIS ARRANGEMENT WAS PATHETIC AND NO WHERES NEAR THE $55 I PAID FOR! SHE TOLD ME THEY COULD GIVE ME A CREDIT FOR ANOTHER PURCHASE OR RESEND THEM ANOTHER ARRANGEMENT! TOO LATE FOR THAT, DAMN! SO THIS WOMAN FINALLY BACKED OFF WHEN I TOLD HER I WOULD CANCEL THE BANK TRANSACTION AND MAKE NUMEROUS COMPLAINTS- SO WE WILL SEE IF THEY REFUND MY MONEY OR NOT- THESE COMPLAINTS ARE VERY LEGIT!!! STAY AWAY!!!!!!

"This was the worse experience I have ever had. I called them at 9am due to they have a same day delivery. I live in TN and was needing flowers delivered to my Brother-in-law's mother funeral in GA. I spoke with the agent over the phone to be sure that I could explained the urgency for this to be right and delivered on Friday for the funeral to be on Saturday morning. I confirmed with the agent 3 times on the phone. I spelled the names to her twice and had her to confirm the spelling as well. What ended up happening was my flowers never made the funeral home.. When i called I was treated rudely on the phone with 5 different agents the evening of 17th there was told nothing i could do. I called back on 18th at 9am to try to speak w/ a manager / supervisor at each request was met w/ someone telling me that they can help me. I spoke with 2 different people and each time was placed on hold and transfered back in que for the next representative to help me. I finally got someone who wasn't a manager who finally took some responsibility. I was then advised that the neither of my flower arrangements went out. And that what she was going to try to do was see if she could get someone local to deliver them. While on the phone w/ the FDE I call out to the funeral home to find out that the family member had left the funeral home heading to the place for the funeral in another city different from the funeral home. I then explained to the agent that i want my money back. I was very upset that no family flowers are being delivered for the funeral. She then tried to reach out to another flowerist to deliver to the site of the funeral. I had to go online to find the obituary to see where the funeral was being held. I live in TN and not in GA. Sad to say after 1 hr and 25mins on the phone, she says that she was able to (she think) have a peace lily delivered to the site of the funeral and the other cannot be delivered. That if I have another address they will send flowers to a family member after the event. WHAT!!! I requested again to cancel and be refunded. So what I was offered was a return of the lower amount refunded since it was done in 2 parts by the first agent who placed my order. Oh did i mention the names were spelled wrong for me who placed the order as well as the deceased family member. What a lowsy company. I was then offered 100.00 in free credit for their site to order more flowers... Who after this experience would every give them more business even if it is at their expense. I will never work w/ this company again EVER! and will post this on my Facebook page as well as throughout the company i work for and it is a BIG Cell phone company.. as well as thru my catering business. I will post this everywhere I post my signs for my business outside of every grocery store and post office i come in contact with. I will definitely let everyone know that this is not a place to do business with. This place is the worse."

modified review This review was modified by No.help.at.all on October 18 2014 07:59:57 AM

"Horrible service...flowers never got delivered on the day off and when i called they were closed at 7 pm apparently and their last delivery time is 10pm and next day they tell me they delivered to my leasing office and they tried to reach me when actually they never called. Horrible service specially when i am lodging ny complaint that they never called they hung up on me twice. DONT CHOOSW THESE GUYS. Horrible service"

modified review This review was modified by Ihateflowerexpress on October 17 2014 11:54:19 AM

"I ordered a get well arrangement pictured with Godiva chocolates, truffles, chocolate cashews and other goodies that cost me $112.73. When the arrangement shipped to recipient it was a basket full of family dollar candies, kit kat, musketeers, snickers, goldfish....ARE YOU SERIOUS???? How embarrassing and insulting to send to a manager on this Happy Boss Week. This is the worse service EVER in history!!"

"I placed an order on July 11 for delivery on July 13. I received confirmation via email that it would be delivered. It was not. I contacted them on July 14 and was told that they couldn't find a florist to deliver to this area, yet they couldn't let me know? I have been upset and worried that I would not receive my money back, however, I received a full refund within 2 business days. I won't use them again, yet I appreciate the quick refund."

"Do Not ever use this company--they are scam artist. Same day delivery to them means "when ever the hell I want to" my order took two days, the flowers were not what I ordered, I called the florist that actually did the order and she filled me in on the dishonesty of this company, I have to take some fault in this because I did not look up the reviews of this company, but do you know that the head of this company has many many other flower delivery companies on-line-----he is probably a guy sitting in the basement of his Mom's house, in his underware, taking orders---and your money for something he know he can never ever deliver------and who gets blamed, the poor florist in the town where the flowers are going----they are scammed same as you are------where is the Better Business stand in this?? "

"Don't order from this company. They are thieves. They will take your money and never send the product. Have contacted my credit card company to dispute charges. Would give them all zeros if I could."

modified review This review was modified by Oleshak on July 13 2013 09:06:24 PM

"I ordered flowers for a funeral taking place today. I requested delivery at 1pm. At 8pm I received an email stating that the flowers were not delivered due to not having all the "necessary order information". I looked at my order and there is everything they need to deliver the flowers to a simple address. Now I had to give all my info to their automated service and wait for someone to contact me. Of course, all I want is a refund now!"

modified review This review was modified by Yort69 on July 09 2013 05:31:22 PM

"It's now been 3 days since I placed my order and it has not yet been delivered. This company is simply terrible. I've made 3 calls and talked to customer service people who don't have a clue what they're doing. Each time they have confirmed that the flowers will be delivered that day, and each time it hasn't happened. Then they turn around and offer me a $30 rebate on my next order. Do these people think we're all nuts out here in flower land? I have finally called my credit card company and filed a dispute on the charges. This process will take time on my part and will probably drag out a few weeks, but will be worth the effort. I have never had to deal with such an incompetent bunch as there are with Flowers Delivery Express. The worse bunch on nincompoops in business today."

modified review This review was modified by howdydoodyaz43 on July 06 2013 10:52:02 PM

"Product delivered as expected, but disappointed that I got no email confirmation of the order or delivery. Delivery was expensive."

modified review This review was modified by drr2.0 on July 02 2013 03:24:24 PM

"I had flowers deliver to my best friend that was in the hospital. The arrangement was absolutely beautiful when I visited her the nest day. It brighten her day she said when the driver walked in her room and proceeded to take the arrangement out of its packaging. I can't express my gratitude enough for the way you made my friend feel. Thank You so much."

Flower Delivery Express is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Flower Delivery Express is not a merchant member
Flower Delivery Express does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!