Stores > Florists.com
  • Florists.com

• option not available Customer Notification For Publicly Replies

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review Florists.com by clicking a star below.
2017-02-13

Horrible **** service

"So I have sent numerous emails regarding the delivery address. Then you guys changed my delivery date do to high volume! I've called several times to find out a time and you just said they have until 8pm. Which is now 820pm in fla and still no delivery. I called customer service who had no answers and no solutions and tried simply blaming it on no address which I have given several times. I will be posting a horrible review and including all of our correspondence to prove how horrible your service is!

Misty

This review was modified by Misty38 on February 13 2017 06:15:01 PM

2016-11-11

This "business" is a joke!!!

"Placed an order on Nov 7, 2016 for same day delivery (my grandmother was having surgery that day). On Nov 9 I received an email saying they did not deliver the flowers and asked if I'd like them to deliver that day, or cancel the order. I replied and asked why they had not been delivered on the 7th - no reply. I emailed on the 10th to ask them to cancel the order and issue credit - no reply. It is now the 11th and I've sent another email and have been sitting on hold on their 800# for 15 minutes waiting on someone to answer.

RIDICULOUS! Do NOT waste your time or money on this sham of a business!

2016-09-22

Never using this company again!!

"Terrible company!! I ordered flowers for my mom and wanted them delivered the next day, on her birthday, they never showed up!!!! So disappointed and no refund or re-delivery can make up for that!! Will definitely use another better company next time!! "

This review was modified by Cnsabo on September 22 2016 03:09:11 PM

2016-08-23

Go to another place

"I wanted an Edible Fruit delivered to a hospital for a 19 year old heart surgery patient. I ordered on line (shine bright) very nice picture with sprinkles on the fruit and mixed fruit and partially chocolate covered. the fruit was partially covered but no sprinkles at all. I ordered this on 8/19/16 and I was told same day delivery, they said there was no one at the hospital with MY NAME ( I am not the patient) they said they tried to call me but no missed calls. On Monday no fruit was delivered as of 9am, I was calling but their number says closed 24-7 so email is the only communication. If you can handle poor communication and not what you ordered then this is your place. "

This review was modified by dotrocke on August 23 2016 10:49:39 AM

2016-07-11

WOW!

"Due to your inability to deliver this order and total lack of customer service, I am hereby cancelling my order and have disputed credit card charge.

Good luck with your business, you obviously have too much else to do.

PS: if zero stars were available for selection, I would have done so.

This review was modified by ptrick60 on July 11 2016 10:16:08 PM

2016-05-10

Sorry Mom

"Order processed and scheduled for May 7-8th delivery with additional "Surge" fee for Mother's Day weekend. No flowers delivered, but the charge went through. Would have given them zero (0) starts but system would not allow."

2016-03-04

worst online florist ever used

"After 5 business days the flowers were never delivered. Followed up on an order that was made to be sent on Monday, and subsequently after for 4 days straight and then finally asked for a refund. I'm following up with my credit card company to ensure they don't charge me in the future. Worst online florist ever used. Ended up ordering from another online retailer, to make up the mistake Florists.com made. Had Ruth as my customer service agent. "

This review was modified by adoptme on March 04 2016 10:45:34 AM

2016-02-18

Horrible!

"After numerous of phone calls I received my valentines flowers 3 days late from my Bf. The original order was a flower basket with teddy bear, but I received a simple bouquet, half dead, with a vase with no teddy bear, no basket. First phone call to see when the flowers would be delivered, on valentines day, they informed me that the driver was on their way. 2 hours later, no delivery. I called again and spoke to the gentleman from flower shop, why the delivery could not be delivered, he got defensive and started arguing with me, telling me all kind of excuses regarding the 20 min drive for delivery, then he said he had no delivery guy. He suggested I could pick them up myself, after paying $15 in delivery charge. What a joke!!! I or my Bf, will never order flowers from them again, do your self a favor and pick another place!"

This review was modified by sola1948 on February 18 2016 08:55:13 AM

2016-02-14

TERRIBLE!

"I was beyond upset by the flowers that were sent. THEY WERE NOT THE FLOWERS THAT I ORDERED! I read the fine print and it said something along the lines of: “we are allowed to substitute if something is not available.” This would have been okay if I had not had ORDERED TWO DIFFERENT LOOKING BOUQUETS and RECEIVED IDENTICAL CRAPPY ONES. I understand substituting is necessary in some cases. However, I find it hard to believe that they ran out of roses near valentine’s day. Why should I pay for ROSES and receive HALF DEAD CARNATIONS? The ribbons that were in the picture didn’t even match what I got! Do not rob people with false advertisement!! If the flowers are going to be that different from “substitutions”, have good customer service and CALL OR EMAIL someone and let them know! I would have canceled them if I knew someone would have received that GARBAGE! Not only did I receive half dead flowers that I did not order, ONLY ONE OF MY MESSAGE CARDS CAME! I ordered flowers for TWO different people and because you did not put my two message cards on with TWO DIFFERENT NAMES, ONE person kept BOTH FLOWERS!! I did not have a gift for the other person like a jerk. How can I tell the person who kept both that they weren’t both for them!? This was SO UNPROFESSIONAL! When I pay a company decent money (nearly $70) I should get what I paid for! How can you mess up message cards?! I was infuriated when I received the call thanking me for the flowers but I did not have to send TWO SETS!!! Would NOT RECOMMEND! Just because I did not spend hundreds on valentine’s day flowers does not mean I should not have received what I paid for!

P.S. Although I did not select sympathy as the occasion, I ordered flowers for one of the people because their MOTHER COMMITTED SUICIDE and they are having a hard time. Guess what? They were the one who did NOT receive the flowers because THEY did NOT put the message card I ordered!!!

This review was modified by tiffk on February 14 2016 02:41:39 PM

2016-02-13

Ruined my Valentine's Day surprise for my wife!

"every year I send something to my wife at the school where she works. This year I wish I hadn't chosen florists.com to help me out.

With the holiday falling on a weekend, I set delivery for Friday. I got home pretty late, so when I heard the next day (sat) that nothing showed up I immediately called customer service. Upon pulling up computer info they told me that the "delivery was attempted" at 1:45 but they could try again today. I reminded them that the delivery site was a school, opened until 3:30 with packages routinely left at the front desk. Also, not only was the school closed for the weekend but next week is a vacation break with no chance for redelivery either.
Eventually a supervisor got on the phone and I was offered a refund. I suggested that instead they simply make their offered redelivery to my home, a 20 min ride from the original destination) so that my wife will receive her valentines surprise in time for Valentine's Day. No such luck, as the supervisor said they wouldn't do that. Well then, I thanked her for ruining the surprise gift I arranged well in advance, and said that I regretted hiring them this year instead of... Anyone of the countless other companies offering the products but actually being able to deliver them.
Seriously, use any other company of its important that your gift actually arrive when you pay for it to.

This review was modified by SYellin on February 13 2016 07:17:21 AM

2015-12-04

"I ordered flowers that were supposed to be delivered the following day. It took five days, several hours on the phone with customer service and a lot of stress before the flowers were received. Big surprise, the bouquet that arrived was nothing like the one in the picture!!! At least I was offered a refund but it was not worth the hassle. Not to mention the surprise was ruined as I had to involve the recipient in the process. The excuses I received were all over the place! Pay the extra few bucks and go to a legit company!"

This review was modified by jfreview on December 04 2015 12:36:44 PM

2015-11-30

"I ordered flowers from #florists_com to be delivered to my god-daughter. No flowers were delivered and #florists_com didn't even bother to let me know they don't service the Chicagoland area until after I inquired about the delivery a few days later. Unacceptable. If i could leave zero stars, i would have. #betterbusinessbureau #donotshophere #notahappycustomer"

This review was modified by Mariatrakas on November 30 2015 08:37:41 AM

2015-11-29

"Placed an online order for a flower arrangement sent to my parents for Thanksgiving. Delivery was guaranteed for Wed. Five days later still no flowers. Requested refund from company."

2015-10-01

"Placed an order and called at 9am the next day to request that the order goes out early due to my wife being at work and having to leave her job at 5pm. I called several times during the day and the manager of the store by the name of Laura that I spoke to all day, told me the driver came and left once again do to my order not being prepared yet( mind you it was 1pm at this moment). Worse experience I’ve ever had, my wife got to enjoy a very expensive fruit basket in her car due to the driver getting there at 4:56pm. Never again so much for a nice experience. Spoke to corporate office they said manger said they won’t even refund my delivery charge because her driver made the dead line by 4min. Really bad experience came from this store.
Edible Arrangements - 556
1339 S State Rd 7
North Lauderdale, FL 33068
Phone: 954-935-2229

This review was modified by reallymadasdfg on October 01 2015 02:13:14 PM

2015-09-30

"- Bouquet never delivered
- Customer support number they have listed online tells you to go back online and then hangs up
- Emailed customer service, support ticket was created saying that I will get a response in 24 hours, never happened.
- Had to dispute charges with my credit card company
- Avoid this company if you can, there are plenty of reputable companies out there

Share Florists.com's store rating

Florists.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Florists.com is not a merchant member
Florists.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!