• Address: 132 Essex St. #302 South Hamilton, MA.
    • Contact: dave@flickerdown.com
    • Phone: 978-239-2489
    • Customer Support: 978-239-2489
    • Business Hours: 7:00AM-7:00PM Mon-Fri Closed Sat, Sun

"Excellent attitude, sales & service. Dave & flickerdown also managed to net me a cost savings that I wouldn't have gotten from your typical online megasite with these premium parts, but I consider that a bonus compared to having his input on my purchases.

"Great experience and fantastic support. Purchased Areca ARC-1261ML. Flickerdown gives you free support for these Areca cards. Came in handy because I was having issues with my card. Ed promptly walked me through the entire support process and got the RMA for me to return the card to Areca. Got a cross shipment and the new card works great. Would definitely buy from them again."

"Purchased a PC P&C Silencer 750 EPS12v PSU. The service, communication and prize are Great. I got the PSU shipped to Norway, it was fast and no trouble. I recommend the store to everyone!"

"Purchased a pair of E6600s today off of Flickerdown, and everything went well. Great communication and service."

"My first thoughts were-something is wrong because this guy is too nice. Believe the hype-Dave and Flickerdown are the real deal. Dave had by far the lowest price on the specific processor I was looking for, shipped internationally by my choice of courier and was available for constant help throughout the installation and overclocking process. Highly recommended!"

"I ordered late on July 3rd, sure that my purchase would not ship until the 5th, Dave took the time to email me and let me know because of the holiday it would be delayed, I payed for overnight shipping and it shipped on the 5th and I received on the 6th. I bought from Flickerdown based on the great feedback on various forums as well as here. Keep up the good work Dave."

"I am very satisfied, and will recommend the store to everyone! Great prize and fast and easy shipment."

Washington, DC

"EXCEPTIONAL! DFI-Street forum lead me to Flickerdown.com and I never expected the truly extraordinary service I received. The Flickerdown forum is monitored in the evening and allowed me to confirm a ship/delivery date. I was able to place my order late Wednesday 5/24 for delivery Friday 5/26. I don’t know of any online vendor that provides this kind of service let alone without an additional charge.

Combine the awesome service with the ability to order the exact processor (stepping/week) you want, excellent communication and very personal service and you can’t go wrong. I highly recommend Flickerdown.com and look forward to more product offerings.

Word of mouth says it all; check out the enthusiast forums and you’ll see Flickerdown is gaining a very positive reputation and that is an endorsement that is tough to beat.

"Very friendly service, always kept me informed. item was received well packaged and in perfect condition. only problem for me was that the uk customs man spotted it on its arrival!!"

"A most pleasant transaction with a courteous retailer.
I am very pleased. Thanks Flickerdown!

"Ordered two Opteron 170 with the magic CCB1E 0550VPMW stepping. Order was sent from USA March 8 and delivered here in Norway March 11. Flickerdown provides an excellent service in selling specific steppings for a really good price. I saved about $80 compared to buying here in Norway. I will definately check Flickerdown whenever I am buying hardware in the future."

"PHENOMENAL SERVICE !!! Received Operton 170 with stepping of choice (CCB1E 0550VPMW) within 3 days. I ordered midnight-ish 6th March delivered 10th March in UK from USA. Fantastic"

"Great service, fast ship, will do biz again. Was boxed to survive a IED attack. "

"great and efficient and friendly service! Prompt response...Had opterons shipped from US to Singapore.:)"

"The above is only the PayPal transaction ID. There wasn't a formal invoice number.

Great service, and was able to get the *exact* item I was looking for; which is sometimes difficult to get when you're looking for a specific processor with a specific week + specific batch + specific substrate.

Quick to ship and very responsive.

Flickerdown Data Systems is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Flickerdown Data Systems is not a merchant member
Flickerdown Data Systems does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!