Product & services pricing Rating 7.39/10 7.39/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.93/10 7.93/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10

"BEWARE !!!!! If you use these people you deserve what you get.
I had another company just like this one call me with the same thing wanting me to give them control of my computer. Therefore I looked in GOOGLE and found FIXNOW who stated that they are working for Microsoft ( NOT ). and they stated that they would look into my issues and fix them. after taking control of my computer they wanted to charge me $249.00 to do some repairs that the previous person said that they would fix for free.
What ever you do , DO NOT ALLOW ANYONE TO TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR COMPUTER REMOTELY.

"With computers these days you never know what's going to happen.
When used they were quick, knowledgeable and friendly!! Small price to pay for peace of mind!!

"Anthony was able to help me get my quickbooks and all my other programs up and running the way it was before. Stand up guy."

"I was given a tutorial on my online backup. Appreciate it."

"Anthony remotely logged into my computer and cleaned up the malware that he found"

"thank you for removing viruses from my computer .
tech was great and patient with me.

"Google chrome was not working. Managed to get it restored computer scanned."

"My computer was infected with various popups that were mainly effecting the use of google chrome. We were able to remove them and disinfect the system in a very short period of time"

"Malware was found on my computer and was removed.

"It's fake -_- why are people so stupid..........................................................................................................."

"They are lying. If you look at their review with the BBB, they have an F and are also under review for being fraudulent.

Horrible

"All of my problems were fixed! I was given a very good discount to sign up for additional service."

"hen I went on, they connected to my computer and did a scan, and came up with a ton of errors. They said they would fix it for me, then asked for $269.99 to do it. I decided to go get a second opinion and they wouldn't disconnect from my computer. They lowered their price to $100.00 when I persisted in my decision to go with a company I know and trust, and they would not disconnect from my computer. Finally I managed to disconnect it myself. This reeked of a scam and I would not be at all surprised if they made the problems seem far worse than they actually were."

"Spoke with Eric and renewed my coverage with his assurance that I will be able to talk directly to a top qualified tech in California (not overseas) with any issues I had. Eric was professional and very helpful."

"My computer is still running slow but otherwise I am very satisfied with the service you provided.
All of the techs were very polite and explained everything they were doing.
Now after reading some of the comments on OmniTech I am wondering if I have been scammed again, this time costing me almost $300. How do you know who to trust???

Fixnow is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Fixnow is a merchant member
Fixnow participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,909 merchant members.