Product & services pricing Rating 9.11/10 9.11/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.43/10 9.43/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.14/10 7.14/10

"All of my problems were fixed! I was given a very good discount to sign up for additional service."

"hen I went on, they connected to my computer and did a scan, and came up with a ton of errors. They said they would fix it for me, then asked for $269.99 to do it. I decided to go get a second opinion and they wouldn't disconnect from my computer. They lowered their price to $100.00 when I persisted in my decision to go with a company I know and trust, and they would not disconnect from my computer. Finally I managed to disconnect it myself. This reeked of a scam and I would not be at all surprised if they made the problems seem far worse than they actually were."

"Spoke with Eric and renewed my coverage with his assurance that I will be able to talk directly to a top qualified tech in California (not overseas) with any issues I had. Eric was professional and very helpful."

"Tech support is important to have. The diagnostics, virus removal and cleanup and the backup are all must haves for computers and tablets!"

"My computer is still running slow but otherwise I am very satisfied with the service you provided.
All of the techs were very polite and explained everything they were doing.
Now after reading some of the comments on OmniTech I am wondering if I have been scammed again, this time costing me almost $300. How do you know who to trust???

"Better than Geeksquad, I could say that much."

"As far as I can tell omnitech support did a good job of ridding me of the viruses I had. The people behind the phone could not have been nicer."

"Helped show me my email and downloaded some windows updates. Thank you very much and god bless."

"Anthony scanned and removed spyware from the computer."

"Omnitech employs knowledgeable techies, reasonably priced products and services, and affords me with a pleasant experience every time I need help."

"A scammer was actively on my computer when omnitech called. They guided me in how to handle the situation and i am forever greatful."

"My computer was taken over by a ransom virus and i had it removed. I also had a few error messages that were dimishing the performance of mycomputer. Anthony was able to fix the issues and i am grateful."

"Noah has been very supportive with all my problems. Keep up the good work Noah. Charlie (charlievgolf@gmail.com)"

"Smooth sailing from when he called to when he finished."

"Anthony helped me reinstall my windows 8 and got everything working again."

Fixnow is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Fixnow is a merchant member
Fixnow participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,849 merchant members.