Product & services pricing Rating 7.14/10 7.14/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.21/10 8.21/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"joe did great job fixing my computer ever think seems to be working now will run for frew days."

"I believe that my concerns so far have been addressed.

jt smith

"My computer was infected with a couple of viruses. Windows updates were not installing and my computer was running bit low. Anthony helped me resolve all of it."

"Was very pleased with the service received from your tech Joe he was a great help in resolving several issues. "

"This has taking sometime but not because of the Tech. Frank has been very understanding with the way my work hours hamper his efforts to fix my computer .Frank is very good at what he does. And now my computer is working better than ever thank you Frank Very Much!"

"The service this time was absolutely great."

"Anthony helped install my printer, bitdefender, and change my folder view to see thumbnails. Thank you"

"BEWARE !!!!! If you use these people you deserve what you get.
I had another company just like this one call me with the same thing wanting me to give them control of my computer. Therefore I looked in GOOGLE and found FIXNOW who stated that they are working for Microsoft ( NOT ). and they stated that they would look into my issues and fix them. after taking control of my computer they wanted to charge me $249.00 to do some repairs that the previous person said that they would fix for free.
What ever you do , DO NOT ALLOW ANYONE TO TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR COMPUTER REMOTELY.

"With computers these days you never know what's going to happen.
When used they were quick, knowledgeable and friendly!! Small price to pay for peace of mind!!

"Anthony was able to help me get my quickbooks and all my other programs up and running the way it was before. Stand up guy."

"I was given a tutorial on my online backup. Appreciate it."

"Anthony remotely logged into my computer and cleaned up the malware that he found"

"Google chrome was not working. Managed to get it restored computer scanned."

"My computer was infected with various popups that were mainly effecting the use of google chrome. We were able to remove them and disinfect the system in a very short period of time"

"Malware was found on my computer and was removed.

Fixnow is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Fixnow is a merchant member
Fixnow participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,919 merchant members.