Stores > Fitness Repair Parts

• Fitness Repair

• Address: 108 Hamilton Industrial Ct. Wentzville, MO 63385
    • Phone: 636.634.2202
    • Fax: 636.272.2660

"DO NOT BUY. Fitnessrepairparts.com claims that they sell quality replacement parts for the fitness industry. We're a fitness center with lost of equipment and lots of experience with these machines. FRP sent us an upper control card for our Matrix 5x treadmill. The card was placed in our treadmill and failed miserably (worse than the one it replaced). We called FRP and were told they didn't have any tech support staff. They claim to test out their parts. How do you do this without any technical support? Our tech called the manufacturer, Matrix, to try to diagnose the card. The firmware was out of date, the card started elevating the treadmill by itself and they wouldn't bring it back down and it wouldn't even allow us to enter manager mode. It was an awful card. Later the card was bench tested and failed. This card obviously had no testing done with it before shipping it out. FRP told us they'd issue an RMA, but we'd have to pay the shipping. Additionally, we had to pay the shipping to ship out the replacement. If they card didn't work we'd have to pay to ship that card back as well. This company is obviously just buying old machines, pulling them apart and selling the pieces with no testing. How do you ensure quality when you don't know whether you're sending out quality or crap? I would NEVER order from this company again. Too bad there's no way to give 0 stars, because they don't even deserve 1."

"Worst people ever. Absolute worst customer service. Sent wrong part. Charged me $20 for shipping on a part that weighed less than a 1lb. I called them up and they said I was correct that the part was wrong and they would fix it on website but I would have to pay for return shipping and another $20 to have part shipped back to me even though it was their fault. Save yourself the trouble and shop at searspartsdirect.com . "

This review was modified by 279bruce2010 on August 20 2015 11:22:04 AM

"Brutal customer service. UPS used a third party to make the delivery, and when I was home left a note with a tracking number. The tracking number was no where to be seen in their system. When I figured out that it was a UPS package, and that it had been sent back, I asked that fitness repair parts re-direct it back to me. Would have been a simple phone call. I even offered to call UPS myself with FRP on the phone. No dice. They claimed that they called me before requesting the package from the shipper. Of course, there is no record of that call because it was never made.

I guess the restocking fee is a nice bonus for them. A bit of customer service goes a long way. Too bad FRP doesnt give a rip about that.

This review was modified by gggmmmar on June 02 2015 12:57:00 PM

"As i read some reviews, I figured maybe they just had a bad experience. It is in fact true, they just care about the sale. If you have any issues what so ever, they will not be there to help fix the issue. You will just get a response saying that customer service is unable to help with this matter. Excellent customer service NOT!!! "

This review was modified by wolffflag on March 31 2015 07:40:39 AM

"Placed an order for a part. Got shipping confirmation on it, part arrives, works great. 3 days after initial order somehow another order is placed for the same item and shipped. I never ordered the second item, now I have to pay a restocking fee for their mistake. Customer service and the Manager were both very rude and insisted that I must've made the mistake and are they in no way responsible for the double order. With reviews like this, clearly they need that extra $7 way more than I do. Never shopping with them again."

This review was modified by Tripdaddy on December 05 2014 07:54:34 AM

"We also dislike their WARRANTY / RETURN POLICY. It seems highly unreasonable and unfair to the consumer."

"Great service, fast shipping, easy to navigate their website. Have bought from them twice, and both times had a great experience."

This review was modified by thexamdu on August 09 2013 04:29:40 AM

"Fitness review asked me to rate them via your web site so I am.

They provided excellent service, quality parts with no hassle and speedy delivery.

"Overall not too happy...

Ordered a part to repair an electronic malfunction on my True Fitness bike. That part didnt work. Ordered a second part, that didnt work. But by the time I ordered, shipped, and received the 2nd part it was past the 15 days to return the 1st part. I understand the restocking fee and even the fact I have to pay to return shipping but seriously, give me a break since I ordered a 2nd part within that 15 days. I was going to order a 300 dollar part but I decided not to do business with a company with these unfriendly return policies.

This review was modified by drloha on August 04 2013 06:29:38 AM

"I ordered a Crank Arm from Fitness Repair Parts for a LC9500HR Recumbent bike. The part would not work for this bike S/N CEA 672308.

I got online and here's what transpired:
[08:10:35] Travis: Hello, Thank you for contacting us! How may I help you?
[08:12:40] Paul: I recently ordered part #3000936 under Order #: 188474 Crank arm used on Life Fitness models: LC9500R (belt driven)
[08:13:20] Travis: What is the serial number for your machine please?
[08:14:16] Paul: It was for a LF LC9500 and the Protrusion that hold the Drive pulley in place on the crank is too long, thus when it was installed the section hit the torx screws holding the bearings in place for the bike.
[08:14:57] Travis: What is the serial number for your machine please?
[08:15:09] Paul: CEA672308
[08:16:31] Travis: Give me a moment to find that information for you.
[08:17:40] Paul: What information are you looking for? The crank can't be used for this bike, it doesn't fit properly.
[08:18:51] Paul: The protrusion would have to be ground down to the correct length so it doesn't catch when the crank goes around.
[08:20:05] Travis: You will need to call into the office to obtain a return authorization. Our office number is 636-634-2202 Monday - Friday 8a - 4:30p Central time
[08:24:32] Travis: Thanks for chatting today!
Operator Travis has left the chat.
The chat is ended.

I called customer service and they said I would need a Photo of the Serial / Model number from the unit to get a complete refund for the part or they would charge me a 20% restocking fee, which would give me a refund of a $1.92, plus I'd have to ship the part back to them on my dime. What a joke, they can you send you bad parts and you have no way of getting back up and running without modifying the part, which I did!

This review was modified by Priority1Fitness on July 08 2013 06:43:35 AM

"Overall satisfaction with Fitness Repair Parts was high. I was replacing a broken deck on a discontinued TrimLine treadmill. The quality and equality of the product for the treadmill was perfect (even for a company no longer in business). The only negative was the cost of shipping. Due to the size and weight of the deck, the shipping cost was equal to the cost of the new deck. The choice of replace the deck versus buy a new treadmill was more difficult given the shipping."

This review was modified by JoeyG-NYC on June 24 2013 05:11:37 PM

"Had a great experience - website allowed me to quickly find my device model and then look at the bill of materials so I could quickly find my part. The ordering process was simple and I had my replacement part in a few days! Great help and service all along the way."

This review was modified by FitNut65 on June 14 2013 04:56:11 AM

"I was very disappointed with my experience with Fitness Repair Parts.

I ordered a replacement shock for my Reebok treadmill. The part was defective (the shock would not compress). I called 5 times to get a replacement part, and each time went through their automated system and then was put on hold, until the system disconnected me.

I never got to speak with a real person. I ended up replacing the treadmill.

I would NEVER recommend anyone to Fitness Repair Parts.

This review was modified by spopoola2001 on May 15 2013 02:32:47 PM

"Part dows not work. Not allowing return or exchange. Terrible customer service. Will NEVER consider using this company again"

This review was modified by nrosen on May 13 2013 02:03:17 PM

"I was looking for parts for a Schwinn Airdyne AD-3 and was happy to find that Fitness Repair Parts had them. Although the photograph of the parts that they had on their web-site did not match the parts I had, there was a disclaimer saying the photos may not look exactly like the parts. When I got them, they were exactly like the photo (parts for an AD-4, not an AD-3). When I phoned FRP, they told me I would have to pay return shipping and a 20% restocking fee if I wanted to return the parts, and otherwise were unwilling to do anything to remedy my situation. Needless to say, I will never buy anything from them again! Their customer service is, at best, apathetic!"

This review was modified by TandemBuzz on May 10 2013 10:37:47 PM

Share Fitness Repair Parts's store rating

Fitness Repair Parts is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Fitness Repair Parts is not a merchant member
Fitness Repair Parts does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!