Stores > Fitness Repair Parts

Product & services pricing Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10

2016-04-29

Never again!

"I will never order from this place again. They sell substandard quality merchandise and do not stand behind it. I ordered 2 wheels for my elliptical machine, and upon receipt I noticed they were not quite the same as the ones I was replacing, even though I chose the part from the diagram of my machine on their web site (same diagram as in my owner's manual). The wheels began to fall apart on the second use, making the machine unusable. They did accept a return and replaced the wheels (after 29 days) WITH THE EXACT SAME ITEM!! The replacement wheels fell apart just like the first ones did (like I told them would happen), but they refused to accept a return the second time. I disputed the item with my credit card issuer and eventually got my money back (minus what I had to pay for shipping), despite their incredulous attempts to fight it the whole way. They used threatening intimidation tactics to keep me from disputing it, but after nearly 6 months of fighting it with a lot of documentation, an arbitrator ruled in my favor. ALWAYS pay with a credit card and document everything. They will never see another dime of my money. I gave them a 1 star rating only because it wouldn't let me select zero."

This review was modified by dlstei on April 29 2016 11:51:14 AM

2016-03-28

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY

"I place an order on their website following the instructions as to how to get the right part. Put the model and serial #. When I got the part it was the WRONG one. I called to returned it, and on top of sending the wrong one want to charge a -re-stocking fee, they will not send a return label, meaning you have to pay AGAIN to send it back, they charge me over $15 for shipping and handling. This people and not in the business for customer satisfaction, they are scammers. They mail you the wrong part and still making money on returns. "

This review was modified by UnsatisfyClient on March 28 2016 09:37:27 AM

2016-01-05

"Worst service ever!!! I ordered a part and after one month of no delivery they could report no status or eta of the part. The service assistant was rude and no helpful at all. Do not use this company"

This review was modified by Bretbentz on January 05 2016 02:04:40 PM

2015-12-17

"copy of my damage claim they maid me submit rather than send me missing parts. worst customer service ever.

I received my order #286465 last night missing parts. The box was in no way damaged. the box is torn apart now from me looking for missing parts. I mean when you are looking for 6 parts and only 3 are in box you thinking, are you kidding me? I did not receive either cap for the end of the bar. without caps bar is useless it is too short. I only received one u channel extension instead of 2 and absolutely no hardware, screws etc.

I called your support and instead of sending me missing parts they want to file damage claim. there was no damage to package, and i feel it is dishonest to go after shipping company for your mistake. Those parts were never in the box.

I will not pay shipping or restocking fee for your mistake. Either you have the parts or you don't. Please send me caps for bar or refund me my whole $107.00 for your mistake. I went to re-seller dot com and see that you have a 1 out of 10 rating. Impressive.

It looks like the common theme is make it more expensive to return the item than it is worth to the customer, who then writes it off as a lesson learned.

My DC # is 150049 and have attached pictures for some unknown reason.

If you are unable to resolve this issue you can be assured that I will leave feedback on google, res-seller and anywhere else that is appropriate. I have never experienced such poor customer service.

2015-10-23

"DO NOT BUY. Fitnessrepairparts.com claims that they sell quality replacement parts for the fitness industry. We're a fitness center with lost of equipment and lots of experience with these machines. FRP sent us an upper control card for our Matrix 5x treadmill. The card was placed in our treadmill and failed miserably (worse than the one it replaced). We called FRP and were told they didn't have any tech support staff. They claim to test out their parts. How do you do this without any technical support? Our tech called the manufacturer, Matrix, to try to diagnose the card. The firmware was out of date, the card started elevating the treadmill by itself and they wouldn't bring it back down and it wouldn't even allow us to enter manager mode. It was an awful card. Later the card was bench tested and failed. This card obviously had no testing done with it before shipping it out. FRP told us they'd issue an RMA, but we'd have to pay the shipping. Additionally, we had to pay the shipping to ship out the replacement. If they card didn't work we'd have to pay to ship that card back as well. This company is obviously just buying old machines, pulling them apart and selling the pieces with no testing. How do you ensure quality when you don't know whether you're sending out quality or crap? I would NEVER order from this company again. Too bad there's no way to give 0 stars, because they don't even deserve 1."

2015-08-20

"Worst people ever. Absolute worst customer service. Sent wrong part. Charged me $20 for shipping on a part that weighed less than a 1lb. I called them up and they said I was correct that the part was wrong and they would fix it on website but I would have to pay for return shipping and another $20 to have part shipped back to me even though it was their fault. Save yourself the trouble and shop at searspartsdirect.com . "

This review was modified by 279bruce2010 on August 20 2015 11:22:04 AM

2015-06-02

"Brutal customer service. UPS used a third party to make the delivery, and when I was home left a note with a tracking number. The tracking number was no where to be seen in their system. When I figured out that it was a UPS package, and that it had been sent back, I asked that fitness repair parts re-direct it back to me. Would have been a simple phone call. I even offered to call UPS myself with FRP on the phone. No dice. They claimed that they called me before requesting the package from the shipper. Of course, there is no record of that call because it was never made.

I guess the restocking fee is a nice bonus for them. A bit of customer service goes a long way. Too bad FRP doesnt give a rip about that.

This review was modified by gggmmmar on June 02 2015 12:57:00 PM

2015-03-31

"As i read some reviews, I figured maybe they just had a bad experience. It is in fact true, they just care about the sale. If you have any issues what so ever, they will not be there to help fix the issue. You will just get a response saying that customer service is unable to help with this matter. Excellent customer service NOT!!! "

This review was modified by wolffflag on March 31 2015 07:40:39 AM

2014-12-05

"Placed an order for a part. Got shipping confirmation on it, part arrives, works great. 3 days after initial order somehow another order is placed for the same item and shipped. I never ordered the second item, now I have to pay a restocking fee for their mistake. Customer service and the Manager were both very rude and insisted that I must've made the mistake and are they in no way responsible for the double order. With reviews like this, clearly they need that extra $7 way more than I do. Never shopping with them again."

This review was modified by Tripdaddy on December 05 2014 07:54:34 AM

2014-11-13

"We also dislike their WARRANTY / RETURN POLICY. It seems highly unreasonable and unfair to the consumer."

2013-08-09

"Great service, fast shipping, easy to navigate their website. Have bought from them twice, and both times had a great experience."

This review was modified by thexamdu on August 09 2013 04:29:40 AM

2013-08-08

"Fitness review asked me to rate them via your web site so I am.

They provided excellent service, quality parts with no hassle and speedy delivery.

2013-08-04

"Overall not too happy...

Ordered a part to repair an electronic malfunction on my True Fitness bike. That part didnt work. Ordered a second part, that didnt work. But by the time I ordered, shipped, and received the 2nd part it was past the 15 days to return the 1st part. I understand the restocking fee and even the fact I have to pay to return shipping but seriously, give me a break since I ordered a 2nd part within that 15 days. I was going to order a 300 dollar part but I decided not to do business with a company with these unfriendly return policies.

This review was modified by drloha on August 04 2013 06:29:38 AM

2013-07-08

"I ordered a Crank Arm from Fitness Repair Parts for a LC9500HR Recumbent bike. The part would not work for this bike S/N CEA 672308.

I got online and here's what transpired:
[08:10:35] Travis: Hello, Thank you for contacting us! How may I help you?
[08:12:40] Paul: I recently ordered part #3000936 under Order #: 188474 Crank arm used on Life Fitness models: LC9500R (belt driven)
[08:13:20] Travis: What is the serial number for your machine please?
[08:14:16] Paul: It was for a LF LC9500 and the Protrusion that hold the Drive pulley in place on the crank is too long, thus when it was installed the section hit the torx screws holding the bearings in place for the bike.
[08:14:57] Travis: What is the serial number for your machine please?
[08:15:09] Paul: CEA672308
[08:16:31] Travis: Give me a moment to find that information for you.
[08:17:40] Paul: What information are you looking for? The crank can't be used for this bike, it doesn't fit properly.
[08:18:51] Paul: The protrusion would have to be ground down to the correct length so it doesn't catch when the crank goes around.
[08:20:05] Travis: You will need to call into the office to obtain a return authorization. Our office number is 636-634-2202 Monday - Friday 8a - 4:30p Central time
[08:24:32] Travis: Thanks for chatting today!
Operator Travis has left the chat.
The chat is ended.

I called customer service and they said I would need a Photo of the Serial / Model number from the unit to get a complete refund for the part or they would charge me a 20% restocking fee, which would give me a refund of a $1.92, plus I'd have to ship the part back to them on my dime. What a joke, they can you send you bad parts and you have no way of getting back up and running without modifying the part, which I did!

This review was modified by Priority1Fitness on July 08 2013 06:43:35 AM

2013-06-24

"Overall satisfaction with Fitness Repair Parts was high. I was replacing a broken deck on a discontinued TrimLine treadmill. The quality and equality of the product for the treadmill was perfect (even for a company no longer in business). The only negative was the cost of shipping. Due to the size and weight of the deck, the shipping cost was equal to the cost of the new deck. The choice of replace the deck versus buy a new treadmill was more difficult given the shipping."

This review was modified by JoeyG-NYC on June 24 2013 05:11:37 PM

Share Fitness Repair Parts's store rating

Fitness Repair Parts is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Fitness Repair Parts is not a merchant member
Fitness Repair Parts does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!