• Address: 108 Hamilton Industrial Ct. Wentzville, MO 63385
    • Phone: 636.634.2202
    • Fax: 636.272.2660

Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"We also dislike their WARRANTY / RETURN POLICY. It seems highly unreasonable and unfair to the consumer."

"Great service, fast shipping, easy to navigate their website. Have bought from them twice, and both times had a great experience."

modified review This review was modified by thexamdu on August 09 2013 04:29:40 AM

"Fitness review asked me to rate them via your web site so I am.

They provided excellent service, quality parts with no hassle and speedy delivery.

"Overall not too happy...

Ordered a part to repair an electronic malfunction on my True Fitness bike. That part didnt work. Ordered a second part, that didnt work. But by the time I ordered, shipped, and received the 2nd part it was past the 15 days to return the 1st part. I understand the restocking fee and even the fact I have to pay to return shipping but seriously, give me a break since I ordered a 2nd part within that 15 days. I was going to order a 300 dollar part but I decided not to do business with a company with these unfriendly return policies.

modified review This review was modified by drloha on August 04 2013 06:29:38 AM

"I ordered a Crank Arm from Fitness Repair Parts for a LC9500HR Recumbent bike. The part would not work for this bike S/N CEA 672308.

I got online and here's what transpired:
[08:10:35] Travis: Hello, Thank you for contacting us! How may I help you?
[08:12:40] Paul: I recently ordered part #3000936 under Order #: 188474 Crank arm used on Life Fitness models: LC9500R (belt driven)
[08:13:20] Travis: What is the serial number for your machine please?
[08:14:16] Paul: It was for a LF LC9500 and the Protrusion that hold the Drive pulley in place on the crank is too long, thus when it was installed the section hit the torx screws holding the bearings in place for the bike.
[08:14:57] Travis: What is the serial number for your machine please?
[08:15:09] Paul: CEA672308
[08:16:31] Travis: Give me a moment to find that information for you.
[08:17:40] Paul: What information are you looking for? The crank can't be used for this bike, it doesn't fit properly.
[08:18:51] Paul: The protrusion would have to be ground down to the correct length so it doesn't catch when the crank goes around.
[08:20:05] Travis: You will need to call into the office to obtain a return authorization. Our office number is 636-634-2202 Monday - Friday 8a - 4:30p Central time
[08:24:32] Travis: Thanks for chatting today!
Operator Travis has left the chat.
The chat is ended.

I called customer service and they said I would need a Photo of the Serial / Model number from the unit to get a complete refund for the part or they would charge me a 20% restocking fee, which would give me a refund of a $1.92, plus I'd have to ship the part back to them on my dime. What a joke, they can you send you bad parts and you have no way of getting back up and running without modifying the part, which I did!

modified review This review was modified by Priority1Fitness on July 08 2013 06:43:35 AM

"Overall satisfaction with Fitness Repair Parts was high. I was replacing a broken deck on a discontinued TrimLine treadmill. The quality and equality of the product for the treadmill was perfect (even for a company no longer in business). The only negative was the cost of shipping. Due to the size and weight of the deck, the shipping cost was equal to the cost of the new deck. The choice of replace the deck versus buy a new treadmill was more difficult given the shipping."

modified review This review was modified by JoeyG-NYC on June 24 2013 05:11:37 PM

"Had a great experience - website allowed me to quickly find my device model and then look at the bill of materials so I could quickly find my part. The ordering process was simple and I had my replacement part in a few days! Great help and service all along the way."

modified review This review was modified by FitNut65 on June 14 2013 04:56:11 AM

"I was very disappointed with my experience with Fitness Repair Parts.

I ordered a replacement shock for my Reebok treadmill. The part was defective (the shock would not compress). I called 5 times to get a replacement part, and each time went through their automated system and then was put on hold, until the system disconnected me.

I never got to speak with a real person. I ended up replacing the treadmill.

I would NEVER recommend anyone to Fitness Repair Parts.

modified review This review was modified by spopoola2001 on May 15 2013 02:32:47 PM

"Part dows not work. Not allowing return or exchange. Terrible customer service. Will NEVER consider using this company again"

modified review This review was modified by nrosen on May 13 2013 02:03:17 PM

"I was looking for parts for a Schwinn Airdyne AD-3 and was happy to find that Fitness Repair Parts had them. Although the photograph of the parts that they had on their web-site did not match the parts I had, there was a disclaimer saying the photos may not look exactly like the parts. When I got them, they were exactly like the photo (parts for an AD-4, not an AD-3). When I phoned FRP, they told me I would have to pay return shipping and a 20% restocking fee if I wanted to return the parts, and otherwise were unwilling to do anything to remedy my situation. Needless to say, I will never buy anything from them again! Their customer service is, at best, apathetic!"

modified review This review was modified by TandemBuzz on May 10 2013 10:37:47 PM

"Was able to find the part I needed on the website. When I got the part it didn't fit correctly I called customer service. The rep had no idea what I was talking about once he figured out what part I had after telling him the part number. He tried to sell me something totally different saying I ordered the wrong part. He was very rude and never did answer my question. Would I use them again if I need another part for my nordic track NO WAY"

modified review This review was modified by nu2u on April 28 2013 02:20:02 AM

"Excellent service. website was easy to use to find the drive motor for my treadmill. ordering was easy and they shipped incredibly quickly. would definitely recommend this company!"

"Quick shipping and good quality parts that fits! "

"This organization is a scam and a ripoff. I hope you never order from this company. This company is accusing me of ordering the wrong part, when they shipped the wrong part, now they want a 50% restocking and checking fee..."

"The website had a very useful exploded view of my elliptical, making ordering of parts easy. Communication was good regarding the status of my order. The parts came when promised. One part was slightly different than pictured, but it worked with my elliptical. Overall, ordering from Fitness Repair Parts was simple and the experience was positive."

Fitness Repair Parts is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Fitness Repair Parts is not a merchant member
Fitness Repair Parts does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!