Write a review »
  • Rating 4.00/10 75 reviews

Fitness Repair Parts is not a merchant member
    Fitness Repair Parts does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Fitness Repair Parts contact information

• Address: 108 Hamilton Industrial Ct. Wentzville, MO 63385
    • Phone: 636.634.2202
    • Fax: 636.272.2660

"Overall not too happy...

Ordered a part to repair an electronic malfunction on my True Fitness bike. That part didnt work. Ordered a second part, that didnt work. But by the time I ordered, shipped, and received the 2nd part it was past the 15 days to return the 1st part. I understand the restocking fee and even the fact I have to pay to return shipping but seriously, give me a break since I ordered a 2nd part within that 15 days. I was going to order a 300 dollar part but I decided not to do business with a company with these unfriendly return policies.

modified review This review was modified by drloha on August 04 2013 06:29:38 AM

"I ordered a Crank Arm from Fitness Repair Parts for a LC9500HR Recumbent bike. The part would not work for this bike S/N CEA 672308.

I got online and here's what transpired:
[08:10:35] Travis: Hello, Thank you for contacting us! How may I help you?
[08:12:40] Paul: I recently ordered part #3000936 under Order #: 188474 Crank arm used on Life Fitness models: LC9500R (belt driven)
[08:13:20] Travis: What is the serial number for your machine please?
[08:14:16] Paul: It was for a LF LC9500 and the Protrusion that hold the Drive pulley in place on the crank is too long, thus when it was installed the section hit the torx screws holding the bearings in place for the bike.
[08:14:57] Travis: What is the serial number for your machine please?
[08:15:09] Paul: CEA672308
[08:16:31] Travis: Give me a moment to find that information for you.
[08:17:40] Paul: What information are you looking for? The crank can't be used for this bike, it doesn't fit properly.
[08:18:51] Paul: The protrusion would have to be ground down to the correct length so it doesn't catch when the crank goes around.
[08:20:05] Travis: You will need to call into the office to obtain a return authorization. Our office number is 636-634-2202 Monday - Friday 8a - 4:30p Central time
[08:24:32] Travis: Thanks for chatting today!
Operator Travis has left the chat.
The chat is ended.

I called customer service and they said I would need a Photo of the Serial / Model number from the unit to get a complete refund for the part or they would charge me a 20% restocking fee, which would give me a refund of a $1.92, plus I'd have to ship the part back to them on my dime. What a joke, they can you send you bad parts and you have no way of getting back up and running without modifying the part, which I did!

modified review This review was modified by Priority1Fitness on July 08 2013 06:43:35 AM

"Had a great experience - website allowed me to quickly find my device model and then look at the bill of materials so I could quickly find my part. The ordering process was simple and I had my replacement part in a few days! Great help and service all along the way."

modified review This review was modified by FitNut65 on June 14 2013 04:56:11 AM

"I was very disappointed with my experience with Fitness Repair Parts.

I ordered a replacement shock for my Reebok treadmill. The part was defective (the shock would not compress). I called 5 times to get a replacement part, and each time went through their automated system and then was put on hold, until the system disconnected me.

I never got to speak with a real person. I ended up replacing the treadmill.

I would NEVER recommend anyone to Fitness Repair Parts.

modified review This review was modified by spopoola2001 on May 15 2013 02:32:47 PM

"Part dows not work. Not allowing return or exchange. Terrible customer service. Will NEVER consider using this company again"

modified review This review was modified by nrosen on May 13 2013 02:03:17 PM

"Was able to find the part I needed on the website. When I got the part it didn't fit correctly I called customer service. The rep had no idea what I was talking about once he figured out what part I had after telling him the part number. He tried to sell me something totally different saying I ordered the wrong part. He was very rude and never did answer my question. Would I use them again if I need another part for my nordic track NO WAY"

modified review This review was modified by nu2u on April 28 2013 02:20:02 AM

"Excellent service. website was easy to use to find the drive motor for my treadmill. ordering was easy and they shipped incredibly quickly. would definitely recommend this company!"

"I don't think that I have ever encountered a company that has more disregard for its customers than FitnessRepairParts.com. I purchased a part for my treadmill from their website based on the part size and treadmill model. When the part arrived it's dimensions were significantly shorter than advertized. When I tried to return the part I was told to send it back at my expense and expect to pay a restocking fee! To add insult to injury their customer service team said they measured the return part and found no problem with it. Buyer Beware!!!!!"

"DO NOT order from Fitness Repair Parts! They just sent us a defective console for our Proform elliptical. The console rattles--something loose is inside. My husband noticed it, thankfully, before he opened the package. We called about a replacement, and we have to pay to return the defective part to them. Unacceptable. It is written in their return policy, so we have no other option. Buyer beware! Find a legit company that stands by its products before you hit the order button."

"Easy to order. Great srevice. Pricing was not discounted but same as other sites. I will purchase them them again. "

"Besides the $25 minimum charge, I'm pleased with Fitness Repair Parts. I received what I ordered in a few days. They had everything I needed.....and more....because of the $25 minimum charge. But it was still was cheaper then I would have paid on eBay. Besides eBay, this was the only place that had the Bowflex part I was looking for. Overall, I'm very pleased with Fitness Repair Parts. I will purchase from them again, if I need a fitness part. Thanks!!"

"Best Price and Superfast Shipping
I am very pleased with my purchase from Fitness Repair Parts. I received the new deck for my treadmill within four days. After reading the negative reviews here I was hesitant to order, but then I looked up the reviews for other more expensive retailers (Sears) and they were worse. There is probably more reason for people to write reviews when they are angry about a retailer than for those who had a positive experience... Anyway, this worked well for me.

"Was very pleased with the part and the easiness of putting it on the bike. Was happy with the speed of receiving it once ordered."

"***RIP OFF ALERT***STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!

I was so psyched to find a company that had the parts I needed. While making my order, apparently I agreed that shipping any DEFECTIVE parts back would be AT MY EXPENSE. Are you kidding me? It cost $20 to ship it back, and Sheila (extension 118) the manager refuses to budge on this. She also refuses to allow me to talk to someone at the corporate level and has completely blocked me. Who owns this company, how can I get in touch with her boss? Has anyone else gotten any further than me???

"We ordered a new controller for our Norditrac. It initially seem to be ok. My first long run, the speed setting and actual speed was off. The speed readout fluctuated from a half to one mile per hour faster than what it was set to. I also was needing to send back the old controller to get refunded the $40 core charge. I emailed fitness repair and told that they do not provide a return shipping label for the old controller and that I would have to pay to have sent back. She also wrote that for the new controller that I could retun it and pay $15 bench test since it taken out of wrapper or I could pay a local company to come out to fix it. My personal opinion is tha Fitness Repair SUCKS. I'll never use them again. Zero customer service!!"