• Fitness Factory Fitness Factory Outlet Elite Status

• Phone: 215-538-1959
    • Customer Support: 877-336-7483
    • Business Hours: Mon-Fri 11-6, Sat 10-5, Sun 12-4

What is this?

"The Fitness Factory was great. They worked with us on our budget and made it work.
We had some problems with the delivery, which seems like Body Solid's fault, as they did not call ahead about the delivery nor deliver to the correct location and we were forced to move the weight equipment in my car to the correct location.

"fast shipment with no problems or hassels.."

"Very satisfied with Fitness Factory Outlet. The product was shipped in excellent condition within just a few days of placing my order."

"Great assortment, fast delivery!"

"I am very satisfied with my purchase through the Fitness Factory Outlet! "

"I am so pleased with Fitness Factory Outlet so I just ordered another five machines for our home gym. Fitness Factory Outlet is a notch above all of the exercise equipment stores that I've bought equipment from. They offer items for people who are just starting on their new fitness quest to full commercial pieces that will last years. They have the best array of different exercise equipment pieces that I've experienced since I started buying our own equipment back in the late 1970s. I've shopped hundreds of brink & mortar stores, and dozens of online sites too. Fitness Factory Outlet is a gem in the buying experience and they are the best in their customer service too. Tony and Troy have a great knowledge of each product and they are willing to answer any question you may have. In addition to their vast product lines they also offer their superior knowledge of their product(s) based on their years of personal use. If, in a rare case, they can't answer a question they'll call the manufacturer and you'll get the answer you need to make an intelligent decision. Fitness Factory Outlet is the best in price, quality, service and friendliness too. I just can't say enough about this very fine establishment. Thank you, Tony and Troy, for being what a customer needs from a fitness store. You have earned my respect and all of our business.

"Due to the port issues in California our order was delayed quite a bit (not the fault of Fitness Factory Outlet), but once it had arrived they made every effort to get our product to us asap. They also stayed in touch during the process, which was appreciated. It was finally delivered yesterday!"

"Great prices, good communication!"

"My order shipped quickly and the entire process was very pleasant. A representative from the company even called me to check which color I wanted my item in. Would definitely recommend. "

"Package was in good condition and arrived super fast! Very satisfied."

"I an very happy with my purchase from Fitness Factory Outlet. They are always there to help if you have any questions regarding a product or a purchase. I will continue to use them and recommend them to everyone who is serious about fitness equipment"

"I am very happy with them."

"My experience with this purchase has been good. Any questions I ask where answered politely. Delivery company was very nicr, efficient and helpful."

"Great customer service and Tony was great to deal with. Definitely a great place to shop for physical fitness equipment. "

"After researching many on-line sites for the Air Assault AirBike, Fitness Factory Outlet had the best price at $30 less than the next competitor, and free shipping! The bike was delivered quickly and the packaging was very well done. Fitness Factory Outlet maintained good communication throughout the order process including contact information from the freight company. Overall, I am well pleased with the shopping experience with Fitness Factory Outlet and would definitely recommend them"

Share Fitness Factory Outlet's store rating

Fitness Factory Outlet is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Fitness Factory Outlet is a merchant member
Fitness Factory Outlet participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,851 merchant members.