Fitness Factory Outlet Reviews - fitnessfactoryoutlet.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.40/10 119 reviews

Fitness Factory Outlet is a merchant member
Fitness Factory Outlet participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.

What is this?

"Good delivery process. Good product. Easy web site."

"Fitness Factory Outlet under prices the competition and over delivers on customer service and satisfaction. Thanks Troy, I'll be back to see you when I'm ready to purchase a Bodycraft hip sled."

"Great Service! I was worried that there would be a problem with the package being shipped to my home, but there were no problems. Nothing was damaged, and there were no missing pieces. Thank You."

"Was hoping for faster shipping but it was a great price and good customer service."

Rating 6/103/5

"It had broken inserts in the box and one of the pull pins where you adjust the height doesn't work properly. "

modified review reply posted Mar-15-2014
fitnessfactoryoutlet's Avatar
fitnessfactoryoutlet, Fitness Factory Outlet rep has responded

“Hello,
Please send me pictures of the damage during shipping to troy@fitnessfactoryoutlet.com

Please remember when you rate us that we only sell them, we dont actually make them or deliver them and have no control over how a box can look once it shows up. The only thing we can do is get it to you as fast as we can, as cheap as we can and solve any issues once it gets there, (in this case damaged)
Troy 877-336-7483”

"I ordered a Powertec Pec Dec Flye accessory which was delivered in 7 business days. Easy online ordering & free fast delivery. Prices are cheaper than other online merchants. I'll be ordering again from Fitness Factory Outlet."

"Great dealer. Best prices. Could not be more pleased with the experience."

"Only received one item, have yet to receive the 2nd and they dont respond to my email inquiries."

"I have ordered many things and never had a problem. Great communication and great quality."

"Everything arrived in good condition"

modified review reply posted Jan-28-2014
fitnessfactoryoutlet's Avatar
fitnessfactoryoutlet, Fitness Factory Outlet rep has responded

“We shipped this order in 3 days but sadly weather has affected many freight deliveries. Even with the bad weather, it still got there with 10 business days which is what we post on the site as the expected turn around time.

Im not sure what else we could have done. Sorry for the delay.

Troy”

"Ordered my rower on the weekend and received it the next Thursday. Quick and easy shopping. Not to mentioned, the best price!"

"Excellent website, excellent experience, coupon code plus no tax plus free shipping, plus fast shipping. No one can beat that Thank You "

"Delivered quickly and in good shape. Dealing with them on the phone was excellent. There was a defective part in the box, but since the box was shipped directly from the manufacturer that's not Fitness Factory Outlet's fault. I'd order from them again."

"Delivered in the time frame promised. Product received in great condition."

"Great people to talk to when you have a question. Just give them a call and they are happy to help. We had to call them after receiving the bench due to the leg developer locking knob being broken, they are sending it out without a problem. "