• Fitness Factory

• Phone: 215-538-1959
    • Customer Support: 877-336-7483
    • Business Hours: Mon-Fri 11-6, Sat 10-5, Sun 12-4

What is this?

"My experience with this purchase has been good. Any questions I ask where answered politely. Delivery company was very nicr, efficient and helpful."

"Great customer service and Tony was great to deal with. Definitely a great place to shop for physical fitness equipment. "

"After researching many on-line sites for the Air Assault AirBike, Fitness Factory Outlet had the best price at $30 less than the next competitor, and free shipping! The bike was delivered quickly and the packaging was very well done. Fitness Factory Outlet maintained good communication throughout the order process including contact information from the freight company. Overall, I am well pleased with the shopping experience with Fitness Factory Outlet and would definitely recommend them"

"It was shipped on time & everything was in the boxes. No damage. Thank you!"

"The prices are outstanding and customer service was extremely nice and helful. "

"The are very competitive with the pricing and have a great selection. If you have any questions you can call and they will be happy to help. I love the quality and the shipping took shorter than I expected. I will probably not go anywhere else to buy my equipment."

"Item was not as advertised - very dissatisfied - attempting to return. Fitness Factory is unresponsive and doesn't seem willing to want to take the merchandise back even though I am fully willing to pay a restocking charge. If you have another option I encourage you to purchase from them."

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-18-2015

fitnessfactoryoutlet, Fitness Factory Outlet rep has responded

“This rower was exactly as advertised. A $400 entry level rower sent to customer brand new and undamaged. Customer expected a $2000 rower for $400 bucks and then is upset with us. This customer never spoke to us beforehand asking about the rower or his expectations. He just ordered it, so we sent it and now he is unhappy with the entry level rower we sell and wants to return it which we will be happy to do. We are not unresponsive, there is a process when returning equipment and sometimes customers are not happy with how long that process can take.
Troy | Internet Sales Manager”

"I have bought a couple item from you and they are delivered right on time and in great condition for a great price I would recommend you guys to anyone looking to get good quality items for good prices."

"They were quick to ship. Called me when they found an issue with a part I had picked. Curl bar would not work with the weight set I purchased."

"great service, product arrived in a timely manner"

"This company was great to work with. Package came in the 2 weeks as was quoted (minus holiday delay). The machine works great. The only thing I was hoping for was to get a call back when I had called and not seen an e-mail about the order being received and shipped. This was probably due more to the holidays than anything. Beyond that, I would do business with this company again!!!"

"Extremely fast shipment! Product as advertised. Very pleased! "

"Best prices and easy to navigate web site."

"I ordered a SteelFlex Inclined Leverage Press and a Body Solid Lat Machine. The shipment was amazingly fast! I am very happy with both pieces of equipment. The Body Solid Lat Machine was missing two parts, but one phone call and these parts were shipped to me. Overall it was an outstanding experience and I would highly recommend this vendor for both quality and service!"

"I've never had a problem with delivery nor the help provided by the staff when I had some questions. A great store!! "

Share Fitness Factory Outlet's store rating

Fitness Factory Outlet is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Fitness Factory Outlet is a merchant member
Fitness Factory Outlet participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,839 merchant members.