Stores > Fitness Factory Outlet

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.78/10 7.78/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
Voice your opinion! Review Fitness Factory Outlet by clicking a star below.

2017-07-30

COUPONS

"It gave me 2 coupons (NEWUSER) (MC728 which came in the chat session) to use but would not let me use either one. It stated they were both expired which I don't believe"

2017-07-25

Abcore Junior

"Tony was excellent!! Highly Recommended. Will make purchases again from Fitness Factory Outlet..."

2017-07-23

"Good pricing, excellent selections and free shipping. Can't beat that."

2017-07-20

Excellent Website

"Easy to find product we were looking for. Easy to place order. Looking forward to receiving our product. "

2017-07-18

Excellent

"Tony was great and so was his partner very on point thanks guys . Really appreciate the excellent customer service.

2017-07-18

Easy Ordering

"The system was very easy to use and quick to process. Reviews have been good so cannot wait to get my order"

2017-07-13

Awesome ordering experience

"Quick, easy interface to order. Looking forward to a quick delivery and then the mega-massive pursuit of fitness."

2017-07-13

A+++

"I was very much pleased with the excellent customer service and prompt delivery of my Powertec Dual Hyperextension Crunch P-HC15. Thanks!!!"

2017-06-21

Great Deal

"Ordered a particular Olympic bar from them for an excellent price, although it took longer than I expected to receive it, I eventually did and love the product! No real complaints"

Rep reply posted Jun-21-2017

A rep from Fitness Factory Outlet, fitnessfactoryoutlet, has responded

“Hi Bob,
When you ordered the website had it listed as " In Stock" however we knew it was officially out of stock but coming back in stock shortly so we had the estimated ship time listed as 10 to 14 days. Its directly below the price so you cannot miss it ( or perhaps you can) so it should not have been a surprise. This item shipped yesterday ( the 12th business day) and is out for delivery today. We do not contact customers every time something changes. We contact you if there is an issue from the get go and/or once it ships.

I don't know what else we could have done differently but I'm sorry you are unhappy and if you email me directly we can discuss it. I really wish you would reconsider our rating.

Troy Godshall
troy@fitnessfactoryoutlet.com
877-336-7483”

2017-06-17

Beautiful

" Took some time to get my equipment but it was well worth it looking forward to Future investments"

2017-06-13

Quick

" Delivery came faster than expected. Item was the Lowest price that I could find elsewhere. Sent tracking info like the next day. I would definitely shop there again for any of my fitness needs. "

2017-06-08

Great service

"I emailed to recieve a quote and had a few questions. Troy was very helpful and provided some feedback on the product. Can't wait to try it out!"

2017-05-08

FitnessFactoryOutlet is awesome!!

"great service and pricing!"

2017-05-03

Excellent Source

"Purchase was easy, fast and I had access to valuable product information I needed to make smart choices. Way to go Fitness Factory....Looking forward to the next purchase already. "

2017-05-01

Good customer service

"I ordered the power line P1X and overall very pleased with the machine. However the directions are pitiful to say the least; but once I got the machine put together I've really enjoyed using it. When I got my order it was missing the leg press attachment. I emailed them and thought it might take a while to resolve the issue but they emailed right back within a couple hours and sent it out right away. I've always been skeptical about purchasing on line especially when you get it at a good price because you just don't know how well the customer service is. With that said I think these are good guys to deal with. I would definitely buy from them again. "

Share Fitness Factory Outlet's store rating

Fitness Factory Outlet is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Fitness Factory Outlet is a merchant member
Fitness Factory Outlet participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,380 merchant members.