Stores > Fitness Factory Outlet

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.04/10 9.04/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.65/10 8.65/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.86/10 8.86/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review Fitness Factory Outlet by clicking a star below.
2017-06-17

Beautiful

" Took some time to get my equipment but it was well worth it looking forward to Future investments"

2017-06-13

Quick

" Delivery came faster than expected. Item was the Lowest price that I could find elsewhere. Sent tracking info like the next day. I would definitely shop there again for any of my fitness needs. "

2017-06-08

Great service

"I emailed to recieve a quote and had a few questions. Troy was very helpful and provided some feedback on the product. Can't wait to try it out!"

2017-05-08

FitnessFactoryOutlet is awesome!!

"great service and pricing!"

2017-05-03

Excellent Source

"Purchase was easy, fast and I had access to valuable product information I needed to make smart choices. Way to go Fitness Factory....Looking forward to the next purchase already. "

2017-05-01

Good customer service

"I ordered the power line P1X and overall very pleased with the machine. However the directions are pitiful to say the least; but once I got the machine put together I've really enjoyed using it. When I got my order it was missing the leg press attachment. I emailed them and thought it might take a while to resolve the issue but they emailed right back within a couple hours and sent it out right away. I've always been skeptical about purchasing on line especially when you get it at a good price because you just don't know how well the customer service is. With that said I think these are good guys to deal with. I would definitely buy from them again. "

2017-04-25

Great Company

"Great Experience again...Salesman Troy and Owmer Tony Extremely Knowledgable about All Equipment they sell and always work with Best Pricing they can do and still make Profit is Why this the 2nd Time I have Bought Fitness equipment from Them over others.. 5 Stars"

2017-04-25

They were Awesome

"Very easy ordering experiance. Really appreciated the phone call to change the color of the equipment due to the fact that it would have taken an extra 6 weeks to get. Very happy with Fitness Factory Outlet. Will definitely order from them again.

2017-04-15

Easy as working out

"Great job at Team Factory Outlet! Great assortment! Great Quality! All made very simple to order! Can't wait for delivery! "

2017-04-13

Free Shipping....not exactly catchy

"Price was exactly the same on Amazon who I generally would trust more but shipping was free here and not on Amazon. Same exact product but cheaper. I am Sold!"

2017-04-06

Most personal Online seller

"They actually remember you and respond to emails personally."

2017-04-01

Great prices, free S+H

"The title speaks for itself. And the product description was the quality I needed."

2017-04-01

Excellence Expected Perfection Delivered

"I'll never shop anywhere else for fitness equipment. Absolutely awesome customer service and everything comes exactly as spected and described. Thank you."

2017-03-17

Flat out Awesome place to shop!

"Flat out Awesome place to shop! Why look anywhere else?"

2017-03-14

"no comment is my comment whqry mq weegu23d dmwym dg34oloip u3ey3e dj2ge jheghe 2h"

Share Fitness Factory Outlet's store rating

Fitness Factory Outlet is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Fitness Factory Outlet is a merchant member
Fitness Factory Outlet participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,378 merchant members.