Stores > Fitness Factory Outlet

• Customer Support: 877-336-7483
    • Business Hours: Mon-Fri 11-6, Sat 10-5, Sun 12-4

2016-07-10

Personable

"This was my first time ordering from fitness factory so I was cautious because the orDer was for the Body solid SBL460P4. The price was excellent but again big piece a lot of money and it was coming freight meaniNguyen a lot of moving parts. To pay for the item extremely convenient because they accept paypal, awesome.

The tracking of the item all the way to the day of delivery was nerve racking for me but in reality seamless in every way.

I am extremely please with the service I was provided by fitness factory. The competitive price and quality of my order.

Thank you all for an extremely please tell and painless transaction.

I will purchase from fitness factory again, no questions so asked.

Lenny

This review was modified by lfoderaro on July 10 2016 07:36:59 AM

2016-07-02

Leverage

"Great machin for the price. This machine and some dumbbells is all you need."

2016-05-31

Perfect

"Website easy to use. Customer service was very informative and friendly. I got my item delivered quickly."

2016-05-16

Great Prices

"Checked everywhere for prices on VTX bumper plates and no one could compete with these guys. Great place to shop with great prices!"

This review was modified by chschmidty on May 16 2016 10:40:54 AM

2016-05-16

Best prices and excellent customer service!!!

"I've bought many different pieces of equipment from Fitness Factory Outlet and I have always been extremely satisfied with their products and customer service. They have some of the best prices you will find and shipping is super fast. I keep coming back not only for the excellent selection and prices, but for the outstanding customer service. You won't find a better company to buy your fitness equipment from period! "

This review was modified by Jakef7 on May 16 2016 10:11:15 AM

2016-05-14

Honesty is hard to find unless you shop here!

"So I purchased a rather expensive gym and to my astonishment when I got a call from them to verify the order they told me I didn't select the free mat that came with it ( its a box I had to check) and that they also had a fall coupon code that would have saved me almost $100 bucks.
WHO DOES THAT?

These guys do!...What more do I have to say?

Bob

This review was modified by bobriemel on May 14 2016 12:10:12 PM

2016-05-13

Fast and Friendly

"Super fast shipping and very friendly people. What more do you need!"

This review was modified by jakethesnakemd on May 13 2016 07:21:11 AM

2016-03-03

excellent quality and value

"Can't beat the prices, gym quality merchandise - will buy from them again"

2016-02-14

A Real Find

"Pleasant Internet buying experience. Good website with ease of use. Fair prices."

2016-01-25

Powertec Multi Press

"I recently ordered some exercise equipment from Fitness Factory Outlet and have been extremely pleased with everything that I have gotten. I dealt directly with Tony who is a great guy and easy to work with on my first order and also ordered off of there website that was quick and easy. Not to mention no one beats there prices. Shipping was also much quicker than what I expected. I will buy again from Tony at Fitness Factory Outlet in the future. "

2016-01-18

Awesome!

"The online service was great and their prices are unbeatable.
Alex del Valle

2016-01-16

Great service!

"Great selection, prices, and speedy service."

2015-12-26

"Placed my order Dec 10th. Assured delivery before Christmas. After numerous phone calls & emails with assurances and apologies for oversights etc...I still do not have my item."

Rep reply posted Dec-28-2015

A rep from Fitness Factory Outlet, fitnessfactoryoutlet, has responded

“We are so sorry for the mishap. This was drop shipped direct from the manufacturer who dropped the ball. We offered the customer a $50 credit on a $400 machine for the hassle to make up for it. Again, we are so sorry that this missed the Xmas deadline when clearly you ordered it well before you needed to.

Troy G | Fitness Factory Outlet”

2015-12-26

"Great job with communication. Equipment was delivered quickly and just as expected. Great prices too. Just in time for Christmas."

2015-12-18

Good Price but... WOW what a mistake buying Powertec!

"Price was the best but I tried to contact Fitness Factory twice since delivery via email and did not receive a reply from them. My first inquiry was for purchasing an accessory for the bench I bought; no answer. My second inquiry was related to warranty because the chrome began to peel off of the bench a couple of months after receipt; no answer either. I gave up.

I have subsequently heard from FFO and learned that they have a designated contact method for issues which I feel is a process not that is not made abundantly clear for consumers. Nonetheless they did respond and so I raised my rating of them.

To be clear the following reflects my review of the Powertec bench I purchased.

Now that I have owned this Powetec bench for a few months I do not recommend this equipment for a number of reasons. The chrome peeling off is the least of the issues. It simply falls way short of reasonable expectations for a home gym and does not function well.

The tower does not allow for a full range of motion when doing bicep curls or triceps exercises leaving you with a 3/4 range so you cannot get the full benefit of the exercise.

The top of the motion gets hung up on the tower sticking to the top and requiring that you yank it to free it so all of sudden the weight crashes.

The position pin for the tower has broken.

The bench needs to be altered from a front to rear subject to the exercise and remembering which position is for which becomes a chore of trial and error, so much so that my sessions have extended an extra 45 minutes for the various adjustments for that and bench and tower positions. I have resorted to writing them down but even so using one piece of equipment for an array of exercises is dysfunctional.

The preacher pad attachment works best without the handles that come with it.
The chest fly attachment is useless because the exercise works better with free weights.
The bench press is the best of the available exercises from the bench but not the best alignment and you really need a spotter. Plus you can forget about doing incline or decline bench press because of where the support bar aligns. Pulling heavy weight off of these positions alone might cause injury and the weights will hit the support on the way up or down.

The squat portion of the bench does not travel high enough for a comfortable pick up and the position pins are extremely difficult to use because they seem to bind making for a very frustrating addition to the routine.

Bottom line; buy more than one bench and certainly not the Powertec.

This review was modified by gmas847 on May 27 2016 06:01:30 AM
Rep reply posted May-26-2016

A rep from Fitness Factory Outlet, fitnessfactoryoutlet, has responded

“Hello George,
We do not have any tickets with your email in our ticket system. If you are sending emails to some just some random email, you will never get a response. Everything is done thru our ticket system located at http://www.livehelpnow.net/lhn/TicketsVisitor.aspx?lhnid=11775

Please understand that when we take an order we simply send the order to Powertec and then do everything else. They ship the order and any warranty issues need to be handled directly thru the manufacturer. The only thing we do is try to save you money so you are not paying Powertec prices and in return for doing that, you have left us a nasty review over issues that have absolutely nothing to do with us. I'm sorry you are unhappy with the equipment, I really am, but we do not warranty it, we certainly don't manufacture it and cannot change anything about the issues that you posted. If you really feel the need to throw someone under the bus, try leaving a review on the powertec review page , the ones actually responsible for the issues you are having.

PS...As far as the tower not having a full range of motion, its actually a very simple fix. You use an extension chain so you get the full range of motion. It should have come with the machine but if it did not you can pick one up just about anywhere for a few dollars.

Fitness Factory Outlet”

Share Fitness Factory Outlet's store rating

Fitness Factory Outlet is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Fitness Factory Outlet is a merchant member
Fitness Factory Outlet participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,538 merchant members.