• Address: 122 S West End Blvd Quakertown ,PA
    • Phone: 215-538-1959
    • Customer Support: 877-336-7483
    • Business Hours: Mon-Fri 11-6, Sat 10-5, Sun 12-4

What is this?

"I've never had a problem with delivery nor the help provided by the staff when I had some questions. A great store!! "

"As ordered and timely delivery. Thans"

"E-A-S-Y!What more can you ask for?"

"Im gonna order more again, i love it, ! very quick honest service ! The package was seal nice and no problem ! I love my equipments ! "

"I ordered a bodycraft leg press, powertec multipress, and a bodysolid glute ham raise in one go. The prices were better than anywhere I had looked and I searched for several hours, (or days) For the right price. Fitness factory had the best prices I found anywhere and they also had the items I wanted to purchase and the right brands. After reading the reviews I felt like this would be a good company to order from. I spoke to Troy and he was very helpful. I have never ordered from them before so I felt like I was taking a chance. But in the end everything was delivered on time with no problems and all in great condition with no missing parts. And I love my new equipment! Overall a great experience and will order from fitness factory outlet again in future."

"The Body Solid Leg Machine was delivered within the week. Dealing with Troy was great, followed up with all our questions. The price could not be beat by anyone else.
I would definitely recommend using the Fitness Factory Outlet.

"My order and delivery was very smooth"

"Great price and speedy delivery!"

"Fast Delivery Time
I would recommend and buy again

"Easy to use website. Best price. Order was on time. No complaints.

"Excellent service, and nice fitness equipment. The delivery was right on time..."

"Everyone is great to work with!!!"

"Great price. Good follow up. And fast delivery. Well done. I would highly recommend Fitness Factory Outlet and use them again!"

"Every aspect of each of my three transactions with Fitness Factory Outlet were perfect. Will continue to shop for my fitness products with them."

"Great experience and products delivered as promised. The equipment was packaged extremely well with no damage or missing parts. "

Fitness Factory Outlet is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Fitness Factory Outlet is a merchant member
Fitness Factory Outlet participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,921 merchant members.