Stores > Fitness Factory Outlet

• Business Hours: Mon-Fri 11-6, Sat 10-5, Sun 12-4

What is this?

2016-05-16

Great Prices

"Checked everywhere for prices on VTX bumper plates and no one could compete with these guys. Great place to shop with great prices!"

This review was modified by chschmidty on May 16 2016 10:40:54 AM

2016-05-16

Best prices and excellent customer service!!!

"I've bought many different pieces of equipment from Fitness Factory Outlet and I have always been extremely satisfied with their products and customer service. They have some of the best prices you will find and shipping is super fast. I keep coming back not only for the excellent selection and prices, but for the outstanding customer service. You won't find a better company to buy your fitness equipment from period! "

This review was modified by Jakef7 on May 16 2016 10:11:15 AM

2016-05-14

Honesty is hard to find unless you shop here!

"So I purchased a rather expensive gym and to my astonishment when I got a call from them to verify the order they told me I didn't select the free mat that came with it ( its a box I had to check) and that they also had a fall coupon code that would have saved me almost $100 bucks.
WHO DOES THAT?

These guys do!...What more do I have to say?

Bob

This review was modified by bobriemel on May 14 2016 12:10:12 PM

2016-05-13

Fast and Friendly

"Super fast shipping and very friendly people. What more do you need!"

This review was modified by jakethesnakemd on May 13 2016 07:21:11 AM

2016-03-03

excellent quality and value

"Can't beat the prices, gym quality merchandise - will buy from them again"

2016-02-14

A Real Find

"Pleasant Internet buying experience. Good website with ease of use. Fair prices."

2016-01-25

Powertec Multi Press

"I recently ordered some exercise equipment from Fitness Factory Outlet and have been extremely pleased with everything that I have gotten. I dealt directly with Tony who is a great guy and easy to work with on my first order and also ordered off of there website that was quick and easy. Not to mention no one beats there prices. Shipping was also much quicker than what I expected. I will buy again from Tony at Fitness Factory Outlet in the future. "

2016-01-18

Awesome!

"The online service was great and their prices are unbeatable.
Alex del Valle

2016-01-16

Great service!

"Great selection, prices, and speedy service."

2015-12-26

"Placed my order Dec 10th. Assured delivery before Christmas. After numerous phone calls & emails with assurances and apologies for oversights etc...I still do not have my item."

Rep reply posted Dec-28-2015

A rep from Fitness Factory Outlet, fitnessfactoryoutlet, has responded

“We are so sorry for the mishap. This was drop shipped direct from the manufacturer who dropped the ball. We offered the customer a $50 credit on a $400 machine for the hassle to make up for it. Again, we are so sorry that this missed the Xmas deadline when clearly you ordered it well before you needed to.

Troy G | Fitness Factory Outlet”

2015-12-26

"Great job with communication. Equipment was delivered quickly and just as expected. Great prices too. Just in time for Christmas."

2015-12-18

"Attentive, great and responsive. I dealt with Troy and everything arrived without any issue."

2015-12-16

"Great experience with FitnessFactoryOutlet. Received a prompt call from Tony when it was determined one of my items was on back order. He was very professional and ensured the item would be sent separately when it's in stock.

Items purchased were awesome.

I will order from them again.

2015-12-14

"Website was easy to navigate and understand. The squat rack delivered on time and is in perfect shape. It's sturdy and what I was looking for with the right price tag. We will be back for extra items. "

2015-11-08

"Service was great. The product was easy to assemble and use. Great product, well built."

Share Fitness Factory Outlet's store rating

Fitness Factory Outlet is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Fitness Factory Outlet is a merchant member
Fitness Factory Outlet participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,592 merchant members.