Stores > Fitness Factory Outlet

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.62/10 9.62/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.79/10 9.79/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10

2016-12-03

"Great price and quick shipping! Beat pricing on all sites i searched, including amazon amd ebay!"

Great Discounts.

"This is my 3rd time ordering from Fitness Factory . They always have fast shipment and the best pricing. The real reason I always come back to these guys is when you order a bunch of items, they always discount quite a bit for doing so. Its actually built into their cart and makes it very easy. Super Smart!"

2016-12-03

"AWESOME EXPERIENCE...EASY TO ORDER!"

2016-12-02

BSG10X Home Gym

"I bought this home gym mainly for my two sons, aged 11 and 14, but my wife and I will also use it. The shipment was processed very quickly and it arrived in about 10 days, so I was very pleased about that. The transportation firm (RRTS) was friendly, responsive and professional.

The gym comes in one box on a wooden pallet. It is easy to unpack and assemble. The instructions could be improved in a few places (key assembly details are absent in some places), but my sons and I finished in about 90 mins. Overall, the equipment is sturdy and easy to use. The cable pulleys are hard plastic - would be better if they were metal, I think. I bought a hand stirrup, but a lat bar and tee-bar are included. I would recommend this product and this vendor to anyone looking for a basic home gym - this certainly meets all of my needs.

2016-11-29

LOVE THIS STORE!!

"I enjoy purchasing my workout equipment from y'all and they are still in great shape!"

2016-11-28

Best prices I could find anywhere

"Fitness Factory Outlet has the best price I could find anywhere for the leg press machine I was researching. Purchasing it was a breeze."

2016-11-19

"I use safe shop when I shop on line. The credit card number can only be used once. You had the best price. You have no tax nor shipping charge. Your web site was easy to use. You had a better deal then Amazon. I liked your selection of choices. "

2016-11-16

"After 6 days my order just showed up. Was hoping for it a bit faster but I am in Washington State. I think they ship form the East Coast so I guess its not that bad. Boxes are in perfect shape. Cant wait to put together. Thanks Again Fitness Factory!"

2016-11-16

Powertec compact leg sled

"Ordered a Powertec compact leg sled from Fitness Factory Outlet. Quick easy transaction, and FFO had the best price.
The sled shipped from California and made it to Ohio in three days - pretty hard to complain about that! Took about an hour and a half to get it assembled; not bad to do, I'm a maintenance tech so I work on/build stuff all the time. I can see how it may be frustrating for someone who isn't used to that kind of work, so if that's you, find a helper and you'll get it figured out. Sam's Fitness has an assembly video on YouTube that will help.
The sled is great; a back issue stopped me from squatting and this is a great alternative. So - my experience with Fitness Factory Outlet has been fantastic, and I highly recommend the Powertec Compact Leg Sled.

2016-11-15

"We are buying quite a bit of equipment for our local office and as you can imagine, we were a bit hesitant to spend $5k+ online. Let me say with one phone call all of my worries were for nothing. Great guys to work with who are very understanding of our concerns and bent over backwards to make sure we felt comfortable. The exact opposite of another company we spoke to ( I wont mention any names however they are a bunch of BLOW hards).
If anyone says you must buy today to get the pricing you want, don't EVER buy from them. Its is honestly the complete opposite treatment you get from Fitness Factory. Their entire attitude is like "we will be here when you guys are ready", almost as if they know they already have the best pricing and you would be hard pressed to beat it anywhere. I love that about them.
STOP WASTING YOUR TIME...AND BUY HERE!

2016-11-15

"Love these Guys, Cannot beat their pricing!

2016-11-10

Cant go wrong shopping here.

"Spoke to a fellow named Troy at the Fitness Outlet and I must say, I was impressed. The guy knew his equipment and knew it well. He was polite, incredibly knowledgeable and not pushy in the least.

Im sure there are many great places to shop but you can not go wrong shopping here. That is for sure!

2016-11-10

"Easy ordering and fast service. Received my order in 3 days. Shop here with no worries."

2016-11-09

"this place is the best. easy to work with and easy to talk to. I highly recommend!"

2016-11-07

Fitness Factory Outlet - The right place

"Easy to use website. Very smooth and was easy to order online and I can't wait to get my new PowerTec Equipment : PowertTec Workbench LeverGym WB-LS16 and Leg Lift Accessory at my door. Thanks."

Share Fitness Factory Outlet's store rating

Fitness Factory Outlet is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Fitness Factory Outlet is a merchant member
Fitness Factory Outlet participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,607 merchant members.