Stores > Fitness Factory Outlet
  • Fitness Factory Fitness Factory Outlet Elite Status
      122 S West End Blvd
      Quakertown, PA US
      Note: This is a local storefront
      Mon-Fri 11-6, Sat 10-5, Sun 12-4
      215-538-1959
      sales@fitnessfactoryoutlet.com
      877-336-7483

• checkmark icon PayPal

• checkmark icon FedEx Ground

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review Fitness Factory Outlet by clicking a star below.

2017-09-07

I love ffo

"Customer service representative assisted me in the purchase of my Powertec bench system and also offered guidance for several other items that I was interested in"

2017-09-05

Great service and a fantastic price!!!

"The title says it all, I got a great home gym that FFO offered at a price that could not be beat by any other site, I shopped around from Amazon to Wal-Mart and by far this was the best deal, they even took an additional 100 dollars off for an end of the summer sale! They also shipped in a very timely manner! I can't say enough great things about this company, definitely a great choice"

2017-09-03

Utility seat

"Price was good and shipping was very quick, easy to assumble and it's just like the one at the gym. Perfect thanku "

2017-08-31

FREE SHIPPING

"The free shipping makes the pricing great. The price you see, is the price you pay. "

2017-08-30

Great prices and fast delivery

"I ordered a weight bench from them that was priced much cheaper than available on amazon or anywhere else I looked. Delivered as advertised. Will definitely be back."

2017-08-23

"No issues completing the form to complete the item's purchase regardless it being the first time using this service. "

2017-07-30

COUPONS

"It gave me 2 coupons (NEWUSER) (MC728 which came in the chat session) to use but would not let me use either one. It stated they were both expired which I don't believe"

2017-07-25

Abcore Junior

"Tony was excellent!! Highly Recommended. Will make purchases again from Fitness Factory Outlet..."

2017-07-23

"Good pricing, excellent selections and free shipping. Can't beat that."

2017-07-20

Excellent Website

"Easy to find product we were looking for. Easy to place order. Looking forward to receiving our product. "

2017-07-18

Excellent

"Tony was great and so was his partner very on point thanks guys . Really appreciate the excellent customer service.

2017-07-18

Easy Ordering

"The system was very easy to use and quick to process. Reviews have been good so cannot wait to get my order"

2017-07-13

Awesome ordering experience

"Quick, easy interface to order. Looking forward to a quick delivery and then the mega-massive pursuit of fitness."

2017-07-13

A+++

"I was very much pleased with the excellent customer service and prompt delivery of my Powertec Dual Hyperextension Crunch P-HC15. Thanks!!!"

2017-06-21

Great Deal

"Ordered a particular Olympic bar from them for an excellent price, although it took longer than I expected to receive it, I eventually did and love the product! No real complaints"

Rep reply posted Jun-21-2017

A rep from Fitness Factory Outlet, fitnessfactoryoutlet, has responded

“Hi Bob,
When you ordered the website had it listed as " In Stock" however we knew it was officially out of stock but coming back in stock shortly so we had the estimated ship time listed as 10 to 14 days. Its directly below the price so you cannot miss it ( or perhaps you can) so it should not have been a surprise. This item shipped yesterday ( the 12th business day) and is out for delivery today. We do not contact customers every time something changes. We contact you if there is an issue from the get go and/or once it ships.

I don't know what else we could have done differently but I'm sorry you are unhappy and if you email me directly we can discuss it. I really wish you would reconsider our rating.

Troy Godshall
troy@fitnessfactoryoutlet.com
877-336-7483”

Share Fitness Factory Outlet's store rating

Fitness Factory Outlet is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Fitness Factory Outlet is a merchant member
Fitness Factory Outlet participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,434 merchant members.