Stores > Fitness Factory Outlet

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.83/10 8.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.96/10 8.96/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10

2017-01-10

"Ordering process is great and so is the quick shipping. I recently received a plate loaded squat machine that arrived dented and scratched. I noticed it when I was almost done with assembly. Is there any sort of discount or compensation for the slight damage?"

Rep reply posted Jan-10-2017

A rep from Fitness Factory Outlet, fitnessfactoryoutlet, has responded

“Hello,
I'm sorry to hear there was damage during shipping. Please send pictures of the damage to troy@fitnessfactoryoutlet.com and we can send our replacement parts for the damaged areas!

Troy”

2017-01-03

good place to shop

"awesome place to buy equipment"

2016-12-23

No response

"Terrible to deal with. Never again. First and last time."

Rep reply posted Dec-23-2016

A rep from Fitness Factory Outlet, fitnessfactoryoutlet, has responded

“I understand that you are a bit upset about not getting tracking info in a timely manner however when orders are drop-shipped this is out of our hands. You did receive your bench in 7 business days ( 1 day longer than we advertise it takes)
I'm a little taken back with a 1 star review which is the same rating you would give a company who stole your money, never returned an email or phone call and never shipped anything. Do you really feel that a 1 star review is accurate of the way you were treated?

2016-12-21

Simply put- The BEST place to buy fitness equipment from.

"Tony and Troy are the best. They are both honest and up front individuals. I have bought a few different fitness items/equipment from FFO and it's always been a great experience. You can't beat their prices or their knowledge of equipment. Will buy again from in the future. "

2016-12-21

no drama

"negotiated a deal i was happy w/ and a week later it showed up. I put it together and have been running ever since on my new spirit treadmill XT685"

2016-12-18

"Spoke with Troy before purchase. He was very informative, pleasant and honest from moment one. Awesome business transaction! Looking forward to future business with Fitness Factory Outlet!"

2016-12-13

A Wonderful place to Shop. Free HSipping and No Tax!

"A wonderful place to shop:)
The only reason they didnt get the 5th star is because tracking was a bit slow but apparently it was drop shipped and out of their control. Other than that, great in every aspect!

2016-12-13

"Very easy to order. Great website as far as finding what you need and showing the best way to order it so you save the most money. Gotta love that shopping spirit!"

2016-12-13

Excellent Quality and Fair Pricing!

"I have been lifting for over 20 years and using Fitness Factory Outlet for my equipment needs for the last 10 and I couldn't be happier with the quality of the weights and equipment or the service and the pricing!"

2016-12-07

works w/ you

"i gave a figure from a competing store and they matched it, great to deal w/"

2016-12-03

"Great price and quick shipping! Beat pricing on all sites i searched, including amazon amd ebay!"

Great Discounts.

"This is my 3rd time ordering from Fitness Factory . They always have fast shipment and the best pricing. The real reason I always come back to these guys is when you order a bunch of items, they always discount quite a bit for doing so. Its actually built into their cart and makes it very easy. Super Smart!"

2016-12-03

"AWESOME EXPERIENCE...EASY TO ORDER!"

2016-12-02

BSG10X Home Gym

"I bought this home gym mainly for my two sons, aged 11 and 14, but my wife and I will also use it. The shipment was processed very quickly and it arrived in about 10 days, so I was very pleased about that. The transportation firm (RRTS) was friendly, responsive and professional.

The gym comes in one box on a wooden pallet. It is easy to unpack and assemble. The instructions could be improved in a few places (key assembly details are absent in some places), but my sons and I finished in about 90 mins. Overall, the equipment is sturdy and easy to use. The cable pulleys are hard plastic - would be better if they were metal, I think. I bought a hand stirrup, but a lat bar and tee-bar are included. I would recommend this product and this vendor to anyone looking for a basic home gym - this certainly meets all of my needs.

2016-11-29

LOVE THIS STORE!!

"I enjoy purchasing my workout equipment from y'all and they are still in great shape!"

Share Fitness Factory Outlet's store rating

Fitness Factory Outlet is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Fitness Factory Outlet is a merchant member
Fitness Factory Outlet participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,446 merchant members.