Stores > Fitness Factory Outlet

• Business Hours: Mon-Fri 11-6, Sat 10-5, Sun 12-4

What is this?

2016-03-03

excellent quality and value

"Can't beat the prices, gym quality merchandise - will buy from them again"

2016-02-14

A Real Find

"Pleasant Internet buying experience. Good website with ease of use. Fair prices."

2016-01-25

Powertec Multi Press

"I recently ordered some exercise equipment from Fitness Factory Outlet and have been extremely pleased with everything that I have gotten. I dealt directly with Tony who is a great guy and easy to work with on my first order and also ordered off of there website that was quick and easy. Not to mention no one beats there prices. Shipping was also much quicker than what I expected. I will buy again from Tony at Fitness Factory Outlet in the future. "

2016-01-18

Awesome!

"The online service was great and their prices are unbeatable.
Alex del Valle

2016-01-16

Great service!

"Great selection, prices, and speedy service."

2015-12-26

"Placed my order Dec 10th. Assured delivery before Christmas. After numerous phone calls & emails with assurances and apologies for oversights etc...I still do not have my item."

Rep reply posted Dec-28-2015

fitnessfactoryoutlet, Fitness Factory Outlet rep has responded

“We are so sorry for the mishap. This was drop shipped direct from the manufacturer who dropped the ball. We offered the customer a $50 credit on a $400 machine for the hassle to make up for it. Again, we are so sorry that this missed the Xmas deadline when clearly you ordered it well before you needed to.

Troy G | Fitness Factory Outlet”

2015-12-26

"Great job with communication. Equipment was delivered quickly and just as expected. Great prices too. Just in time for Christmas."

2015-12-18

"Attentive, great and responsive. I dealt with Troy and everything arrived without any issue."

2015-12-16

"Great experience with FitnessFactoryOutlet. Received a prompt call from Tony when it was determined one of my items was on back order. He was very professional and ensured the item would be sent separately when it's in stock.

Items purchased were awesome.

I will order from them again.

2015-12-14

"Website was easy to navigate and understand. The squat rack delivered on time and is in perfect shape. It's sturdy and what I was looking for with the right price tag. We will be back for extra items. "

2015-11-08

"Service was great. The product was easy to assemble and use. Great product, well built."

2015-11-02

"I bought 4 large pieces of gym equipment, and an additional 4 small attachment pieces. I paid through Paypal, which was convenient. I created an account on the Fitness Factory Outlet website, so I could track the progress of my order - which I recommend, because I didn't receive any emails prior to shipping. The processing of the order took a couple days, which seemed reasonable to me, considering it was a relatively large order. Everything shipped quickly, and was free. Nothing was missing from my order. I used the "Submit as Quote" feature and received 7% off my order which was great. I was very happy with the overall experience of shopping with Fitness Factory Outlet and would recommend it to anyone."

2015-09-22

"All went well with the Fitness Factory Outlet experience. The delivery man was a different story. The box was damaged and and open; delivery was late at night (10:30pm maybe); kind of hard to assess if the product inside the box was OK or not before letting him leave.

All turned out fine though. The large dumbbell rack was set up with ease.

2015-09-14

"Ordering was easy and the product shipped promptly. I am very satisfied with Fitness Factory Outlet and will patronize it for future purchases. Thank you."

2015-09-13

"Very happy with my purchase and will continue to buy quality product from fitness factory outlet."

Share Fitness Factory Outlet's store rating

Fitness Factory Outlet is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Fitness Factory Outlet is a merchant member
Fitness Factory Outlet participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,609 merchant members.