What is this?

"Fitness Blowout helped me with equipment when I first opened up 2 years ago and was very helpful and the equipment has been great. I called to see if I could get a replacement part and they were very helpful and efficient in locating the correct replacement part. I will definitely order from them again."

"Was seeking a NuStep 4000 at a good price and the website indicated that they had new and used NuStep 4000s at very competitive prices. Steve (salesperson) said the HCI Lifestep Recumbent Cross Trainer was compatible and even better for a lower price. If dissatisfied, could return or exchange with no problems, but had never had one returned with excellent feedback. I agreed to try it, and we are not satisfied and would like to return or exchange the item. I have attempted to contact them on three or four occasions with promises of a call back since the first of November, and have spoken to no one. Buyer Beware!"

"Customer Service stinks! I was told the equipment I bout was under warranty for 2 years on electrical parts but when I had a problem I was told it was only 1 year and they didn't have the part anyway. I called back and again was told by the sales rep he for sure knew it had a 2 year warranty and when I was transferred to customer service again I was told the sales rep was misinformed. I called owner and have not heard from him yet.

Updated ***************** Jim Rosen called me and we worked out a solution. My problem was solved Thanks Jim!!

"The safety key to my treadmill that I purchased in 2008 was broken by movers this summer. I finally got around to calling customer service and spoke with David. He immediately checked the warehouse and found that it was in stock. It will be in the mail to me right away. What a quick call and wonderful service. So glad I purchased through this company."

"After moving to LA recently, I was looking for a company that'd be able to provide me with the fitness equipment I needed. With a bit of searching, I came across fitnessblowout.com, gave them a call, and instantly, I was taken aback by their outstanding customer service. Not to mention their low prices are a catch too. Great quality--I could not be more pleased."

"Update: Last night I got a call From Jim (owner.) he understood my concerns and we worked out a solution to my problem, he was a gentleman and my overview of Fitness Blowout has taken a different view, one for the positive! Jim made the difference in my thoughts, thank you for help!

Item: Keys Fitness Products Center CG2 Elliptical
A frame part broke and they claim it's not frame related since their 100% Lifetime Warranty (Joke!!) only covers frame and magnetic drive systems. This part bolts on and holds a fly wheel.
The response was "It is removable, it is not part of the frame." Ok, even the "frame" parts can be removed it didn't come as one big piece!

The biggest joke it appears that the original part was flawed and they want $76.64 for the part, but wait it gets worse..$29.00 to ship it weights like nothing could be ship for under $10.00.

"I've called a couple of times for service on my treadmill, great response on my issues. Love the treadmill that I bought from them a couple years ago. The store reps are always very helpful. Recommend this store very highly"

"I have used my elliptical almost every day since I purchased it in 2009. It is gym quality. Very well built. I have had no trouble with it. It is quiet so that I can watch television while I workout. I bought it direct from the manufacturer so it was less expensive than buying it retail. I recommend it.

"Jim has been very helpful in quickly resolving any issued I had with any products."

"Update. It appears that after some effort on my end and escalating this issue to Jim Rosen, the refund delay was held up by the manufacturer and not FitnessBlowout.com. I have been in direct contact with Jim for 3 days and the issues appears to be settled. I am considering making a new purchase form fitnessBlowout.com.

1 word of advice, if your thinking of buying anything from here, DON"T.
I have been in a 6 month battle trying to get my money back from a defective machine. The best part of the whole thing is, they acknowledged the machine was a lemon and came and took it back. 6 months later i don't have the machine or my money. I get the same story week after week."we will credit your account in 7-10 business days. And like clockwork, I call them every 10 business days and get the same run around. I gave 1 star only because they don't have 0 or negative stars.

"In the midst of waiting for parts to arrive for an issue with my Cardiozone treadmill purchased through Fitness Blowout. Parts have been shipped at no cost to me; which was more than generous.

Will update again when treadmill is functional again.

"09/15/14
i did receive the new part from the manufacturer a few weeks ago which corrected my cosmetic issue. Unfortunately it did not fix the actual issue with the machine.

Through persistence and many emails and phone calls I finally convinced the manufacturer (ICON) that they had an issue and a software problem was discovered.

The software has been changed and the machine now works 95% as per their advise.

07/31/14
I received an email update from Jim directly that my part has been ordered and should arrive shortly.

07/30/14
Had a problem with my machine, I will review once problem has been resolved to my satisfaction as per agreement with Jim, the president who called personally to address my concern.

"I found Fitness blowout by accident after I ended up canceling an order I placed with Nordic Track that went sour. I placed an order with Nordic Track back in November of 2013 that ended up never getting delivered. I kept getting perpetual excuses for the delays for over 8 weeks. The time I spent trying to chase down my order was a nightmare which caused me to cancel..but in retrospect now was a blessing in disguise. Later, I was shopping around online for a completely different product since canceling my previous order with Nordic Track a few weeks earlier, and happened to bump into an ad for Fitness blowout. I decided to click and checked out their website and equipment. Their website was easy to navigate and very informative. I spent the entire rest of my afternoon and early evening reviewing their site, then multiple others to compare their offers and equipment against others..including the Nordic track line. After several subsequent days of additional research, I decided to call Fitness blowout to speak to a representative...hoping I would not get some high pressure sales pitch. I ended up speaking to three different reps who were ALL extremely knowledgeable, courteous and very professional. In every conversation I had with the reps, I was never pressured to place an order! I finally ended up placing an order with Fitness blowout for a Freemotion treadmill, elliptical and stationary bike to completely furnish my home gym. The shipping time they quoted was adhered to thank goodness compared to my previous horrible experience with Nordic Track. As a matter of fact, it actually arrived about a week early! To date, our equipment has been working flawlessly, and my experience with purchasing from Fitness blowout has also been the same...FLAWLESS!! I would obviously recommend anyone to this company contrary some other reviews I've read. The pricing for their equipment I purchased was the best I could find anywhere online, and so was their warranties and service network availability!"

"I recently decided to build a private gym in my home. I had no idea where to start but luckily Jesse Eatevez was able to help me out an guide me through the whole process. He spent hours on the phone with me explaining the details and benefits of each machine. I could not have asked for better service, he was able to get me commercial equipment (the kind you see in gyms, which to my surprise can cost up to $10k for just one treadmill ) for a quarter of the price and they even back up all their equipment with life time warranties. Wow!. After several calls to different companies shopping around for price I knew fitnessblowout was the way to go. "

"Great machine, the mountain climber, great service, and great prices. Thanks guys. Especially Jesse was very helpful. "

Fitness Blowout / Super Gym's Fitness Warehouse is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Fitness Blowout / Super Gym's Fitness Warehouse is a merchant member
Fitness Blowout / Super Gym's Fitness Warehouse participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,919 merchant members.