• Fitness Blowout

Customer service: Rating 5.23/10 5.23/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10

What is this?

2015-07-01

"I ordered my treadmill from Fitness Blowout and have enjoyed it for 7 years. I lost the safety key and it was replaced without charge - great customer service!!

2015-06-15

"They saved me almost $1000 on a new machine for my mom with out having to hassle with a shady sales person and even gave me a one year price guarantee. "

2015-06-14

"Glad I called in and spoke to a rep, I almost bought a Bowflex and made a huge mistake. After being educated about and presented better options I purchased a sweet treadmill and still saved some cash. These guys are the real deal!!!! "

2015-05-06

"I purchased a SuperSport Club Non Folding Treadmill from Fitnessblowout.com more than a year ago and could not be happier with the product and experience. In calling I was immediately connected with a very knowledgeable rep who assisted me in understanding the various product lines, features, benefits etc... Good quality, great price. The product arrived on time and as promised. Continues to perform very well. ... Great company. Highly recommend Fitness Blowout!.... Todd Mitchell"

2015-05-04

"We were very pleased that Fitness Blowout provided two replacement parts needed for a treadmill originally purchased from FB some eight years ago."

2015-04-01

"I maintain two SuperSport HR Club II Nonfold treadmills that were purchased from Fitness Blowout at the beginning of 2013. The devices arrived timely and in good condition. They were easy to set up. With a periodic maintenance schedule I have not had any problems with the motor or the walking deck/belt. Recently a couple of the incline/ speed control switch overlays were cracked from heavy use. One call to Fitness Blowout and I had the new overlays purchased and on the way."

2015-03-28

"This site is on the top of the worst out there ,
I bought from them an elliptical machine in spring 2014 ,I machine arrived totally damaged ,all though the packing with in good condition , the machine inside arrived with Broken arm ,wires sticking out in every side , and the engine is broken . It has been almost a year , many emails , so many calls , I got nothing but promises to send another one or at least fix it .these guys sent me an unusable machine .
It would be insane for anyone out there to give them your money and get the worst equipment and service I have ever experienced in my fitness profession life and that's more thsn20 years .
Don't buy from them . Big scam"

2015-03-04

"Missing a Rear adjust boxes on a CardioZone SuperSport Club Fold-Away Treadmill

Co-workers were not able locate a replacement w/ local vendors

I opted to keep trying. Thought that I might have trouble finding parts due to the age of equipment. I located the User manual via the internet. The unit indicated to use Fitnessblowout concerning warranty. Our unit in not under warrnty, but called them. I was directed to Tech Support by Customer Service concerning my need. After communicating back & forth via email. I was happy w/ the collaboration between Customer Service & Tech Support in receiving the part # & price knowing it is in stock. I was very pleased to find out that they would replace them free of charge

Basically I couldn't get parts anywhere else I was looking , I would strongly recommend Fitnessblowout.com"

2015-02-12

"awesome services. The equipment is easy to read and use. I had been using it about 5 years. Nothing is broken. "

2015-02-02

"DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!! I have never written a review before but do not want anyone else to waste over $3000. We bought a "refurbished" treadmill, used it a few months (maybe a dozen times) and it broke. They refuse to stand behind their product.... TERRIBLE COMPANY"

2015-01-29

"I would never purchase anything from this company again. Paid $2000 for a new treadmill that was in stock. I was told I would receive a confirmation email when it ships. Three weeks later and not only have I not heard from them they refuse to give me any information. I have tried to contact them and they refuse to respond. I even tried upper management and they still do not respond. For the few bucks I saved I would rather go to a local shop without the headache. "

2015-01-28

"BE AWARE that these people are very good sales men. i had done all the research before i bought the unit i wanted. it has been over 50 days since i have ordered and have not received the equipment yet. they say ups lost it and they were waiting for the claim. i told them that you will be getting your money back, so in the mean time send me out a new unit. they said cant do that. so i said i will order another unit and than you can cancel the first order. he said he would speak to his manager, who said they will send me another one and i do not have to place a new order. there is no compensation at this co.
BOTTOM LINE: if you want to constantly be on top of them like a puppy and do not mind waiting until you are too old to get your unit that go ahead. also once you place your order they do not really care about u any more (as they did before you gave them your money).

2015-01-28

"Our physical therapy company WILL NEVER order from this hack job of a company again. They delivered two bikes to two different of our brand new locations with broken vents on the top. We would have never accepted them except they were wrapped tightly in seran wrap and you couldn't tell they were broken until you unwrapped it. It took almost six months of constant back and forth with this company in order to get someone to help me. They had me send back just the bike tops to be repaired and sent back (which was supposed to only take about a week) and it's not been almost another 6 months since I sent them back. I have literally been pleading and trying with this company to just get our bikes in order or our money back since the whole debacle was their fault to begin with and no resolution has ever happened. This company is an absolute joke. We are a business ourselves and would NEVER treat people the way they have treated us. "

2015-01-27

"Avoid this business ,over 60 better business burea complaints in 12 months ,only positive reviews are right after purchase prior to receiving order , over priced used non functioning equipment on many reviews . They have you click on fine print poor business practice agreements to prevent you from canceling order after you find out they are not a legitimate online retailer . After trying to cancel ,they threaten restocking and shipping fees ,harassing phone calls , if legite retailer would immediate cancel and refund money. But they are scammers had to file visa dispute to get money back full refund after 2 months. "

2015-01-15

" I ordered a $4,689 "refurbished" elliptical with the deluxe warranty VIP upgrade. After about 6 months the flywheel came loose and required repair. There were some issues in getting service but after a few attempts and a call dirext from thw company to me the issues were resolved. Love my machine."

Share Fitness Blowout / Super Gym's Fitness Warehouse's store rating

Fitness Blowout / Super Gym's Fitness Warehouse is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Fitness Blowout / Super Gym's Fitness Warehouse is a merchant member
Fitness Blowout / Super Gym's Fitness Warehouse participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,847 merchant members.