Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 6.50/10 232 reviews

Fitness Blowout / Super Gym's Fitness Warehouse is a merchant member
    Fitness Blowout / Super Gym's Fitness Warehouse participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,874 merchant members.
  • Fitness Blowout / Super Gym's Fitness Warehouse contact information

Product & services pricing Rating 7.88/10 7.88/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.96/10 5.96/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10

"This has been the ABSOLUTE WORST business transaction I have ever encountered! It has been THREE MONTHS and I still do not have the treadmill I ordered and paid for. The incompetency displayed at every level of this company cannot be overstated. Phone calls, emails and follow-through is negligible at best! I have had to store the wrong treadmill which they sent for over two months waiting for them to come get their equipment. Finally had to file a dispute with AMEX. What a hassle!! Read the other 1 star reviews. I have had the same non-responsive experience. These people are have not followed through with one single thing they have said, not one! BEWARE, BEWARE BEWARE!!! "

"I needed to order a replacement safety key for one of my treadmills that was originally purchased through Fitness Blowout. I called Fitness Blowout and they were able to send me a new security key free of charge! "

"Ordering was easy and the rep I spoke to,was really informative and friendly. I had a few questions about the dimensions that were not on the website. He put me on hold,went online to research and found the answers to my questions. He also had a lot if patience because I had a lot if questions. He's name is Dexter. He was amazing and I can't wait to get my elliptical. "

"In 2003 I bought a commercial 4hp treadmill for my home. We use it all the time and it is still running GREAT! This past week, the heart monitor, which has a 2 to 5 year life expectancy, stopped working. I called customer service to order/buy another one and they advised me that they would provide it for free!!!! WOW!!!
I'm impressed!!

"I just bought a treadmill. The salesman really knew what he was talking about. He helped select the right piece for the type of running I prefer. Being an avid runner, I felt confident that he man who helped me, Israel, he really knew a lot about running and was able to help decide what would best serve me. Funny enough, he sold me a treadmill that less expensive than the one I originally called in about. It goes to show, now everyone is about money. I can't wait to get my new treadmill. "

"Fitness blowout helped me outfit my personal home gym. I shopped several online and local stores and they offered the best prices and backed their products with a free lifetime warranty on the major components. The warranty is what award. Te other companies I shopped couldn't even close to the package deal that fitnessblowout offered. Liking forward to getting my order. "

"I don't understand why this place is still in business. They are horrible!! They are quick to process your credit card and then sit and sit on your order. When you call to find out why you have not received your order by the promised date, you get lies after lies and that is only after demanding that you speak to someone. They do not return phone calls or emails. When you do sit on hold for 45 min and get a customer service rep on the phone, they give you the run around, say they will look into the order and never call or email you back on it. You call again and it is more of the same. It is the most enfuriating purchase process. With my current knowledge of how they operate, I would have paid more and purchased our bikes elsewhere. Also, when we finally received the call from the shippers (more than a month after the promised date and two months from purchase) they had only ordered and sent us ONE bike when we ordered TWO. We are now again dealing with their unresponsive, horrible customer service to get the second bike!! I would like to mention again that they charged our credit card for the full amount on the date ordered, not the date shipped.

Update (4/1/2014): During the miserable process of dealing with this company to get our two bikes, my husband was promised the following as compensation for the delay: (1) A refund of either $150-$300; (2) Free bike assembly; (3) A $50 refund for the crappy mats that we purchased and wanted to return. The bike assembly was not provided when the first or the second bike was received. A refund of $150 or $50 (for the mats) was also not received. When my husband asked about the status of the two refunds he was told that the previous TWO customer service people were not authorized to give refunds and their previous promises were not legitimate. My husband said that that was misrepresentation and demanded to know when he would receive the refund. Their response: WHEN YOU TAKE DOWN THAT REVIEW. I will be in the market soon to replace my elliptical trainer but will not be buying from this company.

Update (4/10/14): We received a refund for $199 ($150 plus $50 for the mats) on 4/5/14.

"Absolutely disgusting service. Payed for lifetime guarantee and additional fee for repairs if needed. It took 5 months to get the spare parts and now after seven months still waiting for a repair person to contact me. NO CUSTOMER SERVICE WHAT SO EVER."

"Great service!....all the hard to find equipment and accessories at the best prices...."

"Fitness Blowout simply has the best equipment at the most affordable prices. I called in with a million questions about a treadmill, and their staff was both friendly, and incredibly knowledgeable. They guided me to a machine that best suits me. I'm confident that when I am ready to make my purchase, this will be the business that will serve my needs best."

"I ordered a Stamina Pilates, fitness box, and Magic Circle in August. When it was finally delivered it did not include the Magic circle. It is now November 19, 2013 and though customer service (which should be customer ignore, or customer I hope quits bugging us dept.) keeps promising that it will arrive "next week" but as yet has not and now they have quit answering my calls."

"I ordered a treadmill form Fitnessblowout.com, and it arrived late, after some hassle and not much help from the company. It should have been a sign. I also pruchased the extended lifetime warranty and belt replacement warranty. After a few months, the belt began to slip, so I contacted them and they gave me steps to correct, which I did. The fix was only temporary and everytime I called back, they delayed me until the 1 year parts warranty was over. By that time, the front roller was completely snapped in half. They would not replace. I called and pruchased a new roller, and was told that i needed a new belt as well. I tried to order a new belt several times, but they will not send one or respond back. I called BBB, no help. Read BBB reviews before purchase!! Buyer BEWARE!!"

"We recently bought a gym that was fully equipped. I noticed the previous owners carried Cardiozone equipment and I noticed on the one machine there was not a safety key so the machine didnt work. I didn't know who to turn to so I googled Cardiozone and found this website Fitness Blowout/Super Gym's Fitness Warehouse. I emailed the company and asked if they could help me with this matter. Within less than 24 hours I received an email back and they said they have the keys in stock and it does't cost much money at all but the shipping and handling is expensive. They said they would cover the cost of that. I was so pleased to find their service fast and was delighted they would waive the shipping fee. I will do business with them in the future with any other equipment we might have trouble with. I would recommend them highly to anyone needing their service."

"Dear Sir/Madame: I feel compelled to write about my business interaction with Fitness Blowout/Super Gym's Fitness Warehouse("FB"). I'm a 68 year old retired attorney living in Palm Springs, CA. For 25 years I've used a Stairmaster for my areobic exercise. Last week the machine finally died beyond repair. I found FB on the website and noticed that they carried Stairmasters. I called the 800 number and was connected to an FB sale technician named Thomas Rodriquez. I explained my situation to Thomas and he immediately picked up on my needs and very quickly located the machine I wanted, gave me an excellent price and was extraordinarily pleasant, knowledgeable and helpful. I ordered the Stairmaster then and there on Saturday, Oct. 19. Although some find the Stairmaster hard on the knees, I've never had a problem. However, on Friday before my call to FB, I had an MRI performed on both of my knees, not because of knee pain but pain in my femur and shins. I thought nothing of it and never expected the pain was related to my knees. On Sunday, Oct 20, I had a thought that maybe I should know the results of my MRI in light of my purchase, just to ensure that my knees were not the issue. I was able to reach my orthopedist who surprised me with the news that I had tears in the meniscuses in BOTH knees and required surgery that might involve knee replacements. When asked, my doctor said that recovery would take several months and I'd never be able to use the Stairmaster again. Naturally I was shocked but realizing that I had just the day before bought a Stairmaaster from BF, I called to cancel even though their cancellation policy required cancellation on the same day as purchase. I was able to contact a BF manager named Steven Barz. He stated the policy to me but as I explained my personal and ,for me, very disappointing story, he was very sympathetic and agreed in light of these very unusual circumstances to cancel my order. I'm writing this review because in my 68 years I've never been treated so professionally and sensitively by any business as I was by BF. During the purchasing phase, the company's representative could not have treated me with more respect and helpfullness. He explained the product and all related details concisely and knowledgeably.Unfortunately, that kind of customer service is severely lacking in today's marketplace. Further, the fact that BF was willing to make an exception regarding their refund policy was truly exceptional.Mr. Barz and BF understood my personal despair and predicament by responding with compassion and understanding. Again, how many times does that happen into the world of commerce? For these reasons, I must sing their praises to your website. They have not lost a customer. After much therapy and rehab, I'll go back to BF to consult on what exercise machine might be approriate under my changed physical condition. Further, I will tell my friends and family who exercise about their incredible corporate ethic. Douglas Donenfeld

"Fitness Blowout is an awesome company!!! I have had my elliptical for several years. Out of the blue a bolt broke off and Fitness Blowout found a replacement for and dropped it in the mail at no charge. If i ever buy another elliptical it will be from Fitness Blowout. Jarryd -who handled my invoice was the best!!!! "