What is this?

"AVOID THESE SCAMMERS. I ordered a $4,689 "refurbished" elliptical machine from Fitness Blowout, that included a "lifetime" warranty on all "structural frames, welds, pedals and flywhell" PLUS I paid an extra complete with the "Deluxe VIP Upgrade" which included "free labor for life". Delivery was a NIGHTMARE. It was supposed to be white glove setup (paid extra), but a huge crate was dumped in my driveway by the delivery company, and I had to wait several weeks for an installer to move and install the unit. Warranty? FORGET IT, the warranty is a TOTAL SCAM. Despite my extra payment for VIP warranty, when the flywheel became loose, Fitness Blowout (1) Insisted on charging me for the service call, and (2) DENIED payment to the service provider that Fitness Blowout sent to me??!! The service provider told me that Fitness Blowout tried to get them to invoice me the entire amount as a "service call fee" despite the obvious defect (loose flywheel) and coverage. SCAM. Lawsuit will be filed if they continue to play these silly games."

"Great customer service , I couldn't get parts I was looking for anywhere else , I would strongly recommend Fitnessblowout.com
Jerzy
Jbassembly.com

"We bought three pieces of equipment four to five years ago.Now needing a couple of parts due to normal wear.Thought that we might have trouble finding parts due to the age of equipment .Was very pleased to find out that they still have the parts in stock and would replace them free of charge.Thank you Dave and Augustine "

"Please don't waste your money. I purchased a $1,600 treadmill from FitnessBlowout and received the free Lifetime Extended Warranty and purchased the Deluxe upgrade package warranty. After downloading an Ifit update the console froze and guess what, the console is not covered. A new one costs $1,300.
The customer care people are horrific. Don't know much. Called back three times and got different answers each time.
Please don't believe the hype. I thought this type of thing couldn't happen to me, but it did. Buy from one of your local big box stores, at least you can speak to someone face-to-face and get closure on the issue.
What nightmare after-sales service!

"I am very happy with the treadmill i bought a while ago and after many years of using it, it still works as good as new.

The customer service is unbelievably good, I would recommend them to everyone.

"Fitness Blowout helped me with equipment when I first opened up 2 years ago and was very helpful and the equipment has been great. I called to see if I could get a replacement part and they were very helpful and efficient in locating the correct replacement part. I will definitely order from them again."

"Exchange of item was completed satisfactorily. Thank you Steve for your assistance in this process."

"Customer Service stinks! I was told the equipment I bout was under warranty for 2 years on electrical parts but when I had a problem I was told it was only 1 year and they didn't have the part anyway. I called back and again was told by the sales rep he for sure knew it had a 2 year warranty and when I was transferred to customer service again I was told the sales rep was misinformed. I called owner and have not heard from him yet.

Updated ***************** Jim Rosen called me and we worked out a solution. My problem was solved Thanks Jim!!

"The safety key to my treadmill that I purchased in 2008 was broken by movers this summer. I finally got around to calling customer service and spoke with David. He immediately checked the warehouse and found that it was in stock. It will be in the mail to me right away. What a quick call and wonderful service. So glad I purchased through this company."

"After moving to LA recently, I was looking for a company that'd be able to provide me with the fitness equipment I needed. With a bit of searching, I came across fitnessblowout.com, gave them a call, and instantly, I was taken aback by their outstanding customer service. Not to mention their low prices are a catch too. Great quality--I could not be more pleased."

"Update: Last night I got a call From Jim (owner.) he understood my concerns and we worked out a solution to my problem, he was a gentleman and my overview of Fitness Blowout has taken a different view, one for the positive! Jim made the difference in my thoughts, thank you for help!

Item: Keys Fitness Products Center CG2 Elliptical
A frame part broke and they claim it's not frame related since their 100% Lifetime Warranty (Joke!!) only covers frame and magnetic drive systems. This part bolts on and holds a fly wheel.
The response was "It is removable, it is not part of the frame." Ok, even the "frame" parts can be removed it didn't come as one big piece!

The biggest joke it appears that the original part was flawed and they want $76.64 for the part, but wait it gets worse..$29.00 to ship it weights like nothing could be ship for under $10.00.

"I've called a couple of times for service on my treadmill, great response on my issues. Love the treadmill that I bought from them a couple years ago. The store reps are always very helpful. Recommend this store very highly"

"I have used my elliptical almost every day since I purchased it in 2009. It is gym quality. Very well built. I have had no trouble with it. It is quiet so that I can watch television while I workout. I bought it direct from the manufacturer so it was less expensive than buying it retail. I recommend it.

"Jim has been very helpful in quickly resolving any issued I had with any products."

"Update. It appears that after some effort on my end and escalating this issue to Jim Rosen, the refund delay was held up by the manufacturer and not FitnessBlowout.com. I have been in direct contact with Jim for 3 days and the issues appears to be settled. I am considering making a new purchase form fitnessBlowout.com.

1 word of advice, if your thinking of buying anything from here, DON"T.
I have been in a 6 month battle trying to get my money back from a defective machine. The best part of the whole thing is, they acknowledged the machine was a lemon and came and took it back. 6 months later i don't have the machine or my money. I get the same story week after week."we will credit your account in 7-10 business days. And like clockwork, I call them every 10 business days and get the same run around. I gave 1 star only because they don't have 0 or negative stars.

Fitness Blowout / Super Gym's Fitness Warehouse is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Fitness Blowout / Super Gym's Fitness Warehouse is a merchant member
Fitness Blowout / Super Gym's Fitness Warehouse participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,898 merchant members.