What is this?

"Update. It appears that after some effort on my end and escalating this issue to Jim Rosen, the refund delay was held up by the manufacturer and not FitnessBlowout.com. I have been in direct contact with Jim for 3 days and the issues appears to be settled. I am considering making a new purchase form fitnessBlowout.com.

1 word of advice, if your thinking of buying anything from here, DON"T.
I have been in a 6 month battle trying to get my money back from a defective machine. The best part of the whole thing is, they acknowledged the machine was a lemon and came and took it back. 6 months later i don't have the machine or my money. I get the same story week after week."we will credit your account in 7-10 business days. And like clockwork, I call them every 10 business days and get the same run around. I gave 1 star only because they don't have 0 or negative stars.

"I've recently had an issue with my treadmill purchased through Fitness Blowout. After a minor blip of miscommunication, I've received exemplary service from their customer service department and am looking forward to receiving the parts needed to get my treadmill functional again! The customer service team has been extremely kind and accommodating. I would not hesitate to recommend them to friends."

"07/30/14
Had a problem with my machine, I will review once problem has been resolved to my satisfaction as per agreement with Jim, the president who called personally to address my concern.
07/31/14
I received an email update from Jim directly that my part has been ordered and should arrive shortly.

"I found Fitness blowout by accident after I ended up canceling an order I placed with Nordic Track that went sour. I placed an order with Nordic Track back in November of 2013 that ended up never getting delivered. I kept getting perpetual excuses for the delays for over 8 weeks. The time I spent trying to chase down my order was a nightmare which caused me to cancel..but in retrospect now was a blessing in disguise. Later, I was shopping around online for a completely different product since canceling my previous order with Nordic Track a few weeks earlier, and happened to bump into an ad for Fitness blowout. I decided to click and checked out their website and equipment. Their website was easy to navigate and very informative. I spent the entire rest of my afternoon and early evening reviewing their site, then multiple others to compare their offers and equipment against others..including the Nordic track line. After several subsequent days of additional research, I decided to call Fitness blowout to speak to a representative...hoping I would not get some high pressure sales pitch. I ended up speaking to three different reps who were ALL extremely knowledgeable, courteous and very professional. In every conversation I had with the reps, I was never pressured to place an order! I finally ended up placing an order with Fitness blowout for a Freemotion treadmill, elliptical and stationary bike to completely furnish my home gym. The shipping time they quoted was adhered to thank goodness compared to my previous horrible experience with Nordic Track. As a matter of fact, it actually arrived about a week early! To date, our equipment has been working flawlessly, and my experience with purchasing from Fitness blowout has also been the same...FLAWLESS!! I would obviously recommend anyone to this company contrary some other reviews I've read. The pricing for their equipment I purchased was the best I could find anywhere online, and so was their warranties and service network availability!"

"I recently decided to build a private gym in my home. I had no idea where to start but luckily Jesse Eatevez was able to help me out an guide me through the whole process. He spent hours on the phone with me explaining the details and benefits of each machine. I could not have asked for better service, he was able to get me commercial equipment (the kind you see in gyms, which to my surprise can cost up to $10k for just one treadmill ) for a quarter of the price and they even back up all their equipment with life time warranties. Wow!. After several calls to different companies shopping around for price I knew fitnessblowout was the way to go. "

"Great machine, the mountain climber, great service, and great prices. Thanks guys. Especially Jesse was very helpful. "

"Love their website! It was so easy to see reviews and pictures of the equipment to compare. The process of ordering was extremely easy and I would love to Order from them again. Keep up the good work!"

"I had a minor problem with my Cardio Zone foldaway treadmill. I recently and needed a replacement. An agent by the name of Amanda was very helpful and receptive to my request. I received a fast response informing me that my replacement would be sent promptly and free of charge for this particular part. Thank You for your help."

"I work for a Community College in Northern California, we were having trouble buying 3 spin bikes within our $3,000 grant budget. I talked To Jim Rosen and he made it work for us. We have ordered 3 bikes that were slightly above budget, but Jim made it happen for us within budget! I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND Fitness Blowout to anyone looking to make a purchase for their home gym, health club or college fitness center and/or class rooms. Jim and his staff went above and beyond. I realized, after the fact, that another order I placed for the Disabled Student Services Program's Adaptive PE was also from Fitness Blowout! And I had an excellent experience with Ismael also. GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE! Thanks Fitness Blowout...we will be back!"

"I spent an entire Saturday calling online fitness companies in the process of shopping for a treadmill. I honestly must have called up to 30 companies trying to get any kind of thoughtful insight from any of them on what treadmill would be ideal for my family. Sadly, most of the representatives of these various companies I spoke with knew less about the machines then I did, and didn't appear qualified in my view to even make a recommendation to me. Fortunately, I came across a company called Fitness Blowout and spoke to a gentlemen name Steve who I later learned was the manager there. In a nutshell, I had FINALLY found an individual AND company worthy of my business. Steve was incredibly knowledgeable, friendly, and took me through the wide variety of models they have till we settled on Freemotion treadmill I most liked. I spoke with him a few times over several days before finally committing to make the purchase. He probably spent in excess of three plus hours of his time working with me. He was always patient, professional and courteous through the entire process. I can't say enough about how impressed I was dealing with someone like him compared to all the countless others I went through before finding Fitness Blowout...along with Steve. My treadmill arrived in the time frame they gave which was also good to see, and the assembly of it was not difficult...even for me?! I give Fitness Blowout an A+ from beginning to end and will look forward to buying additional fitness equipment from them (Steve) in the near future. "

"outstanding..easy use of site..great customer service"

"I recently moved and needed a simple replacement part that was lost during the move. Amanda and the team were very helpful and receptive to my request. I received a response within a day informing me that my replacement would be sent promptly and free of charge for this particular part. "

"The reps are very "in the know" of what's out there. I got a better education of fitness equipment. They were extremely helpful in getting me the right machine. "

"Contacted Fitness blowout to obtain a replacement safety key for a treadmill purchased about four years ago. It was lost through no fault of Fitness blowout, but they said they would send a replacement at no cost to us. Amanda and Anthony were very nice and helpful towards resolving this dilemma."

"This has been the ABSOLUTE WORST business transaction I have ever encountered! It has been THREE MONTHS and I still do not have the treadmill I ordered and paid for. The incompetency displayed at every level of this company cannot be overstated. Phone calls, emails and follow-through is negligible at best! I have had to store the wrong treadmill which they sent for over two months waiting for them to come get their equipment. Finally had to file a dispute with AMEX. What a hassle!! Read the other 1 star reviews. I have had the same non-responsive experience. These people are have not followed through with one single thing they have said, not one! BEWARE, BEWARE BEWARE!!! "

Fitness Blowout / Super Gym's Fitness Warehouse is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Fitness Blowout / Super Gym's Fitness Warehouse is a merchant member
Fitness Blowout / Super Gym's Fitness Warehouse participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,849 merchant members.