• Fitness Blowout

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.08/10 7.08/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.08/10 7.08/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.14/10 6.14/10

What is this?

"I searched on the internet for several months looking for the perfect treadmill for my family. I am so happy that i found fitnessblowout.com. I received expert advice from their sales reps and they gave me the most incredible deal. When we needed help with questions regarding how to use our equipment, their service department was so friendly and courteous, I couldn't believe how fortunate i was that I found this company. Thank you fitnessblowout.com!"

"awesome services. The equipment is easy to read and use. I had been using it about 5 years. Nothing is broken. "

"DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!! I have never written a review before but do not want anyone else to waste over $3000. We bought a "refurbished" treadmill, used it a few months (maybe a dozen times) and it broke. They refuse to stand behind their product.... TERRIBLE COMPANY"

"I would never purchase anything from this company again. Paid $2000 for a new treadmill that was in stock. I was told I would receive a confirmation email when it ships. Three weeks later and not only have I not heard from them they refuse to give me any information. I have tried to contact them and they refuse to respond. I even tried upper management and they still do not respond. For the few bucks I saved I would rather go to a local shop without the headache. "

"BE AWARE that these people are very good sales men. i had done all the research before i bought the unit i wanted. it has been over 50 days since i have ordered and have not received the equipment yet. they say ups lost it and they were waiting for the claim. i told them that you will be getting your money back, so in the mean time send me out a new unit. they said cant do that. so i said i will order another unit and than you can cancel the first order. he said he would speak to his manager, who said they will send me another one and i do not have to place a new order. there is no compensation at this co.
BOTTOM LINE: if you want to constantly be on top of them like a puppy and do not mind waiting until you are too old to get your unit that go ahead. also once you place your order they do not really care about u any more (as they did before you gave them your money).

"Our physical therapy company WILL NEVER order from this hack job of a company again. They delivered two bikes to two different of our brand new locations with broken vents on the top. We would have never accepted them except they were wrapped tightly in seran wrap and you couldn't tell they were broken until you unwrapped it. It took almost six months of constant back and forth with this company in order to get someone to help me. They had me send back just the bike tops to be repaired and sent back (which was supposed to only take about a week) and it's not been almost another 6 months since I sent them back. I have literally been pleading and trying with this company to just get our bikes in order or our money back since the whole debacle was their fault to begin with and no resolution has ever happened. This company is an absolute joke. We are a business ourselves and would NEVER treat people the way they have treated us. "

"Avoid this business ,over 60 better business burea complaints in 12 months ,only positive reviews are right after purchase prior to receiving order , over priced used non functioning equipment on many reviews . They have you click on fine print poor business practice agreements to prevent you from canceling order after you find out they are not a legitimate online retailer . After trying to cancel ,they threaten restocking and shipping fees ,harassing phone calls , if legite retailer would immediate cancel and refund money. But they are scammers had to file visa dispute to get money back full refund after 2 months. "

" I ordered a $4,689 "refurbished" elliptical with the deluxe warranty VIP upgrade. After about 6 months the flywheel came loose and required repair. There were some issues in getting service but after a few attempts and a call dirext from thw company to me the issues were resolved. Love my machine."

"Great customer service , I couldn't get parts I was looking for anywhere else , I would strongly recommend Fitnessblowout.com
Jerzy
Jbassembly.com

"We bought three pieces of equipment four to five years ago.Now needing a couple of parts due to normal wear.Thought that we might have trouble finding parts due to the age of equipment .Was very pleased to find out that they still have the parts in stock and would replace them free of charge.Thank you Dave and Augustine "

"Please don't waste your money. I purchased a $1,600 treadmill from FitnessBlowout and received the free Lifetime Extended Warranty and purchased the Deluxe upgrade package warranty. After downloading an Ifit update the console froze and guess what, the console is not covered. A new one costs $1,300.
The customer care people are horrific. Don't know much. Called back three times and got different answers each time.
Please don't believe the hype. I thought this type of thing couldn't happen to me, but it did. Buy from one of your local big box stores, at least you can speak to someone face-to-face and get closure on the issue.
What nightmare after-sales service!

"I am very happy with the treadmill i bought a while ago and after many years of using it, it still works as good as new.

The customer service is unbelievably good, I would recommend them to everyone.

"Fitness Blowout helped me with equipment when I first opened up 2 years ago and was very helpful and the equipment has been great. I called to see if I could get a replacement part and they were very helpful and efficient in locating the correct replacement part. I will definitely order from them again."

"Exchange of item was completed satisfactorily. Thank you Steve for your assistance in this process."

"Customer Service stinks! I was told the equipment I bout was under warranty for 2 years on electrical parts but when I had a problem I was told it was only 1 year and they didn't have the part anyway. I called back and again was told by the sales rep he for sure knew it had a 2 year warranty and when I was transferred to customer service again I was told the sales rep was misinformed. I called owner and have not heard from him yet.

Updated ***************** Jim Rosen called me and we worked out a solution. My problem was solved Thanks Jim!!

Share Fitness Blowout / Super Gym's Fitness Warehouse's store rating

Fitness Blowout / Super Gym's Fitness Warehouse is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Fitness Blowout / Super Gym's Fitness Warehouse is a merchant member
Fitness Blowout / Super Gym's Fitness Warehouse participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,883 merchant members.