• Fishfreakonline

• Contact: info@fishfreakonline.com
    • Phone: 561-207-7289
    • Customer Support: 866-630-7320
    • Business Hours: 9am-5pm

"Got my fishing tackle in no time. Thanks to fishfreakonline. Good job!"

"Great. Good deal. Fast service."

"I'm more than satisfied with my shopping experience at fishfreakonline.com for sure. My expensive Falcon rod arrived (on time)damaged by UPS(through no fault of fishfreakonline) and Rhonda quickly and efficiently got an actually higher quality rod to me, at the same price, as a replacement in no time. Polite, efficient and great prices. I'm going to be an ongoing customer. Two thumbs up!"

"order was shipped & received very quick very good!!!!"

"Fishfreakoline is a great place to shop for all of your fishing needs. Rhonda is very nice and knowledgeable and the service is outstanding.

Thanks,

David S.

"price was reasonable, delivery quick,and,product was correct.
what more could I ask for?

"positive. No complaints. Very fast shipping, order was accurately put togther. Will shop here again."

"Just received my order. Two of the items I had never seen before, finding them on the web site. They seem to be very good quality. Order arrived in the window that I was given. The local tackle store does not carry 4 other items that I ordered. This was my first order with FishFreakOnline. I decided to try them because of a special promotion that they were having. I plan to place more orders in the future."

"satisfied customer good price quicck shipping"

"Outstanding. I was very pleased with the service."

"good prices, excellent service, fast delivery"

Rainbow City, Alabama Verified Customer

"I ordered 4 Yum Yumbrella Double Up rigs from Fishfreakonline. They were received well packaged in a very timely manner, 3 days, and at a very reasonable price for both the rigs and shipping cost. Their website was also easy to use to order from. I was very pleased with the product and the buying experience, and I would certainly not hesitate to buy from them again. MANY THANKS!!!!!"

"Good price, fast delivery, well packing, the best."

"My husband loves this site. He has found lures here that he hasn't found elsewhere. Competitive prices and very fast shipping. Can't go wrong here!"

"super fast shipping! overall a great buying experience! "

Share Fishfreakonline.com's store rating

Fishfreakonline.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Fishfreakonline.com is not a merchant member
Fishfreakonline.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!