• Rating 9.50/10 673 reviews

First Class Watches is not a merchant member
    First Class Watches does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • First Class Watches contact information

• Address: 9 Warwick Road, Kenilworth, United Kingdom
    • Contact: info@firstclasswatches.co.uk
    • Phone: 01926 298499
    • Customer Support: 01926 298499
    • Business Hours: 9am-5pm Mon-Sat

"I very rarely write reviews for anything however, I felt compelled to write one in this instance. I have been absolutely delighted with the service provided and the quality of my watch. I needed the watch as a birthday present as my other half spotted this lovely DKNY Rose plated watch. FCW provided a unique 'make us an offer' service which allowed me to get that exact watch within my price range. The watch arrived on time in pristine condition and packaging. I have been very impressed with the ease and speed of the service and the product itself. Definitely going to my choice for future watches. "

modified review This review was modified by Yogi3103 on September 02 2013 07:43:23 AM

"Your watch is so great and I love it"

"Having being a little skeptical of purchasing a watch off a company i had never heard of just a website i came across after a Google search. I wasn't 100% convinced especially with such a low price tag in comparison to rival websites with a total saving of £57. I even tried using the "Make us an offer!" option which saved me an extra few pounds. I did some research on the website and found it has fantastic reviews not only for their watches but for the fantastic after sales service you receive. I also noticed they had their own shop, along with a land line number which also put me at ease. Having said all this i decided to bite the bullet and purchased the watch. Not long after i did this the email updates started coming in which keeps you up to date with all the relevant delivery information which is a courier so it made it easy for me to contact them direct so i could get the parcel left with a neighbor. I received the watch and it was very well packaged which is always a good start. The watch comes in a nice simple white box with the rotary logo on the front. Inside the box is the flip open casing which contains the watch. The casing is of a high quality which the rotary logo again on the top and on a cushioning pad inside the back of the box. Included in the box is the instructions which are small, simple and easy to follow, a lifetime guarantee card which has been stamped by first class watches along with the date of purchase and finally the watch which is on a cushion pad as you can see in my picture. The watch itself is truly beautiful. Made from which looks to me like top quality stainless steel and a real leather strap which looks like it will last a very long time. The watch feels great on the wrist and it truly looks the part. With it being a skeleton style watch you can see all the inner workings of it which amazes me every time i look at it. Its not the kind of watch you would wear everyday more of something you would save for those special occasions. To sum it all up a fantastic watch great customer service which such a great price tag very impressed and highly recommenced to all."

modified review This review was modified by jamesretro on June 02 2013 12:35:45 PM

"Amazing service from start to finish. I was kept fully informed of the whereabouts of my order. Customer service was superb. Highly recommended. "

"Very fast and efficient seller. I ordered one week before christmas during peak shopping time and recieved within a day or two."

"Great store with great prices!
Recommend!
Sent to the clock on the next day, it's all very well packed and fast enough!
Thank you!
Only the blind but not SEE this watch on MY ARM!
I have long wanted to see in the collection of the watch it's design.
Although not very fancy square case now, but wristwatch a good impression. My watch associated with Russian missile "Bulava", great and powerful!

modified review This review was modified by msacorp on February 27 2013 10:15:46 AM

"Poor packaging, original carton damaged in transport.
Watches should be sent in proper cartons with bubble plastic filling.

"The item arrived as described..."

"item as described. fast delivery."

"- Cukup komunikatif
- Harga relatif murah
- Proses pengiriman cepat
- Kualitas barang, bagus

"Good prices and fast free delivery. Kept informed of order progress and was able to track delivery. Excellent service and would definately recommend."

"The item was quickly shipped out and arrived on time on Valentine's Day. The only confusing thing was that the item description indicates three band/bracelet sizes for the watch but we couldn't tell which one was shipped out. Would have been nice to clarify that."

"I bought two new watches from First Class Watches and the service was absolutely..
. FIRST CLASS! The prices were competitive but not quite the cheapest I had found from other Authorised Dealers, but they offered to pricematch my cheapest quotes and also gave me a very good deal for buying two watches.
The order was dispatched that day, arriving at my door by 1pm the next day.
Over the moon!
Thank you FIRST CLASS WATCHES!

"First Class Watches are amazing. Excellent website, easy to use and with brilliant communication keeping you up to date with each stage of your order. Next day delivery included in the cost. Couldn't ask for more from this website. Made my shopping experience lovely. Thank you so much."

"its a present, not given yet -hope its suitable"