• Address: 9 Warwick Road, Kenilworth, United Kingdom
    • Contact: info@firstclasswatches.co.uk
    • Phone: 01926 298499
    • Customer Support: 01926 298499
    • Business Hours: 9am-5pm Mon-Sat

"FIRST CLASS SERVICE FROM FIRST CLASS WATCHES.IMMEDIATE RESPONSE TO E.MAIL QUESTIONS IN A POLITE AND INFORMATIVE MANNER,I WAS EVEN OFFERED A DISCOUNT!THE ITEM DELIVERED WAS WELL AND SECURELY PACKED
AND DISPATCHED VERY QUICKLY.

"The First Class Watches is very professional, well organized and client-oriented company with very flexible price discounting. I ordered watches on 18 Nov 2013 and had notification about my order after half of hour since I have put "submit". I live so far from UK but my order was delivered within three week - it is extremely fast for Russia. The First Class Watches team supported me during whole time of shipment and I knew about the order status at each moment. I would like to recommend this company due to their honesty, accuracy and responsibility. I will exactly order the next watches in The First Class Watches. "

"I recently received watch from firstclasswatches.co.uk.
I am really pleased with it! I am also very pleased with the service received from The First Class Watches. They have an excellent selection.
Delivery was very quick (to Ukraine) and item was very good packaged with genuine box. I will definitely use firstclasswatches.co.uk again.
Thank you.

"I very rarely write reviews for anything however, I felt compelled to write one in this instance. I have been absolutely delighted with the service provided and the quality of my watch. I needed the watch as a birthday present as my other half spotted this lovely DKNY Rose plated watch. FCW provided a unique 'make us an offer' service which allowed me to get that exact watch within my price range. The watch arrived on time in pristine condition and packaging. I have been very impressed with the ease and speed of the service and the product itself. Definitely going to my choice for future watches. "

modified review This review was modified by Yogi3103 on September 02 2013 07:43:23 AM

"Excellent shop for purchases! ! ! !
Good afternoon!
In this shop I made the first purchase of Casio PRW-5000-1ER and not to time didn't regret, the model is made qualitatively for these not big money and is very functional (the compass, a barometer, automatic illumination and is a lot of another) very benevolent and operational support, resolves all my issues according to the first letter, I have only positive emotions from service and goods, the prices really the lowest and always can be found the coupon on a discount, already recommended to all the friends, became interested much and will probably want to get acquainted with this positive in every respect shop, very fast delivery to Russia in 15 days that for my party very quickly, goods packing the very qualitative still pleased me! ! ! !

modified review This review was modified by sergio55 on August 10 2013 09:42:38 AM

"Your watch is so great and I love it"

"Having being a little skeptical of purchasing a watch off a company i had never heard of just a website i came across after a Google search. I wasn't 100% convinced especially with such a low price tag in comparison to rival websites with a total saving of £57. I even tried using the "Make us an offer!" option which saved me an extra few pounds. I did some research on the website and found it has fantastic reviews not only for their watches but for the fantastic after sales service you receive. I also noticed they had their own shop, along with a land line number which also put me at ease. Having said all this i decided to bite the bullet and purchased the watch. Not long after i did this the email updates started coming in which keeps you up to date with all the relevant delivery information which is a courier so it made it easy for me to contact them direct so i could get the parcel left with a neighbor. I received the watch and it was very well packaged which is always a good start. The watch comes in a nice simple white box with the rotary logo on the front. Inside the box is the flip open casing which contains the watch. The casing is of a high quality which the rotary logo again on the top and on a cushioning pad inside the back of the box. Included in the box is the instructions which are small, simple and easy to follow, a lifetime guarantee card which has been stamped by first class watches along with the date of purchase and finally the watch which is on a cushion pad as you can see in my picture. The watch itself is truly beautiful. Made from which looks to me like top quality stainless steel and a real leather strap which looks like it will last a very long time. The watch feels great on the wrist and it truly looks the part. With it being a skeleton style watch you can see all the inner workings of it which amazes me every time i look at it. Its not the kind of watch you would wear everyday more of something you would save for those special occasions. To sum it all up a fantastic watch great customer service which such a great price tag very impressed and highly recommenced to all."

modified review This review was modified by jamesretro on June 02 2013 12:35:45 PM

"Amazing service from start to finish. I was kept fully informed of the whereabouts of my order. Customer service was superb. Highly recommended. "

"Very fast and efficient seller. I ordered one week before christmas during peak shopping time and recieved within a day or two."

"I recently bought a Citizen Eco-Drive pilot's watch from First Class Watches. I was a bit wary of trusting £350 to a company I hadn't used before. However I needn't of worried. As advertised they delivered the watch on a next day courier service absolutely free! The watch was well packaged and everything, including the box, was absolutely pristine. I can't praise their service highly enough. I would recommend them to anyone."

"A very good site, large assortment of watches, watch that I bought is very nice. I am very satisfied. So finally I recommend this site to all. Thank you."

"Great store with great prices!
Recommend!
Sent to the clock on the next day, it's all very well packed and fast enough!
Thank you!
Only the blind but not SEE this watch on MY ARM!
I have long wanted to see in the collection of the watch it's design.
Although not very fancy square case now, but wristwatch a good impression. My watch associated with Russian missile "Bulava", great and powerful!

modified review This review was modified by msacorp on February 27 2013 10:15:46 AM

"Poor packaging, original carton damaged in transport.
Watches should be sent in proper cartons with bubble plastic filling.

"The item arrived as described..."

"item as described. fast delivery."

First Class Watches is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

First Class Watches is not a merchant member
First Class Watches does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!