Firmoo Reviews - firmoo.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Write a review »
Rating 3.75/10 8 reviews

Firmoo is not a merchant member
Firmoo does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

" recently ordered three pairs of glasses from Firmoo. I bought them and then checked the reviews. I was almost afraid because the company had received such a bad review from the public. Nevertheless, the order was sent, they had my money and I just had to hope for the best. Firmoo pulled through and provided quick postage and three great pairs of glasses.

I think people are more likely to jump on, have a dig and give a bad review whenever they have a bad experience with anything. The problem might be that people who did have a good/problem free experience don't always let others know about it.

In summary, with my experience, the postage was fair, the glasses arrived unharmed and on time. They look great, they were nicely priced and I'm pretty happy with it all.

modified review This review was modified by joy. on June 08 2013 02:04:39 AM

"I heard about the Firmoo first pair of glasses being free so I found the frames I wanted and went to order them, but they wouldn't give me the discount. I contacted their customer service and some guy named Skite made a point to put me in my place!

Quote from Skite: "Frankly, our free glasses system have been on work for several years and thousands of our customers have enjoyed that without trouble."

Thanks for your help, Skite. This is the worst customer service I've ever received!!!

"I got my glasses within a couple weeks of ordering, and they arrived as described with the proper prescription, but the lenses were covered in smudges and fingerprints. Even after cleaning them off, they already seem easily smudged after having them less than a day."

modified review This review was modified by Ketsu on October 12 2012 01:25:15 AM

"Kyle
This company is horrible, I ordered Glasses on May 22,12 till July 9,2012 took 47 days to received them and the "Description is wrong " actually sized of glasses bigger than the detail online ,the lens fell off in a month,the price compare to another website about the same ...called customer services for refund they gave you all kind of crap and bullshit "Ripped off " and they base from China !so Buyer Beware!!!

"This company is awful, I ordered Glasses and after 14 days still didnt recieve them, I left 6 messages for them, I never got a call back, never heard from them!!! I am now going to my bank to get the money refumded!!! Buyer Beware!!!"

"Very pleased! Lost my favorite $325 pair of glasses, got the same progressive lenses and about the same frame for $50. Perfect! Want to buy another pair for backup!"

"I ordered my glasses on August 25th and the order is still in processing. I've sent emails and called and no reply/no answer. It's not a good deal if you just give them your money and don't get the product. Also, paid and extra $18 for express shipping. I would NOT recommend this company to any one. I feel like I've been ripped off."

"Have ordered 3 pair of glasses (1 distance, 2 progressive) in the last month from Firmoo. Total cost was ~$120. All 3 arrived in 7-10 days and were 100% perfect right out of the box! Frames are of a very good quality and the fit is wonderful!

After bad experiences with Coastal Contacts and Zenni, I was very concerned about trying yet another online vendor but was happily surprised with Firmoo! The only caveat is that they, like most other online eyewear vendors, are Asia-based so sometimes there are communication/translation issues.

A big thumbs-up for Firmoo!