Stores > Firmoo
  • Firmoo

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.86/10 9.86/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.34/10 9.34/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.71/10 9.71/10
Voice your opinion! Review Firmoo by clicking a star below.
2017-09-22

Love the glasses!!

"Great quality, and they are there to help you with any situation. My glasses got lost in the process.So they sent me a new pair free of cost and 50% off coupons towards my next purchase."

2017-09-21

Powerful glasses

"I really link my new glasses from Firmoo. They are extremely powerful but they look really great. Vizy was very helpful through the selection process . "

2017-09-19

Great customer service and quality!

"Kuddos to firmoo! Customer service is upscale. "

2017-09-19

Best customer service experience I've ever had

"When my package was delayed, I became concerned and reached out to Firmoo customer service. Turns out, due to the weather, my package was either lost or just extremely delayed. Firmoo remade my glasses and shipped with expedited shipping free of cost to me! Plus, the 3-month warranty is such a plus. The glasses are fantastic and I've gotten so many compliments on them. They're my perfect prescription, and were sent with both a case and cleaning cloth! Loved this experience and I will definitely be recommending Firmoo to friends and using them again."

2017-09-18

Great customer service

"I ordered 2 pairs of glasses one pair for the other did not. I emailed inquiring about what to do about the pair that did not fit, thinking it might be too hard to return but it was very easy to exchange and firmoo was extremely quick to respond and help assist with the exchange. "

2017-09-16

Amazing products and customer service.

"Can't go anything wrong with firmoo."

2017-09-15

Esperienza interessante

"Mi sono trovata molto bene. Spedizione rapida e accurata. Ho giĆ  ordinato per tutta la famiglia. Ti seguono per ogni dubbio."

2017-09-14

Wonderful product and customer service (as always!)

"I've always had good experiences with Firmoo. Sturdy, high quality prescription glasses at a price that's affordable AND excellent customer service? Absolutely!"

2017-09-13

Great and fast support!

"I am really happy about the customer service. Everything is answered quickly and really attentive! "

2017-09-08

Amazing Customer Service

"I wasn't satisfied with the glasses I received but they made it very easy to exchange them for something so that I was satisfied!! "

2017-09-05

Very Kind

"Very Kind, availability, Perfect Services. Customer service has been able to solve my problem. Thank you :) "

2017-08-31

glasses

"The glasses I ordered were great but unfortunately they didn't suit my face very well. After asking if I could do an exchange, the customer service helped me out through the entire process! Great service :)"

2017-08-30

Excellent Service

"Awesome first experience; ordering process was super easy, a lot of variety to pick from, astonishing prices, and my CS representative was friendly and helpful! "

2017-08-30

I recommend Firmoo 100%

"I had a problem with my order at the time of the shipment and they solved it very quickly, they sent me some new lenses.
The lenses are very good quality and the customer service staff is very attentive.
I recommend Firmoo 100%!

2017-08-28

Best Customer Service Ever!!!

"I ordered two pairs of glasses - one for daily use and the other for going outside in the sun. I had some questions about the coatings on the lenses and made an inquiry using the web form. Got a response within a couple of hours - and that was over the weekend! The customer service, Kate, was extremely helpful and understood my question immediately. She even offered me a complimentary discount on the lens coatings that I wanted - what a pleasant surprise! My glasses were made very quickly even though my near-sightedness was pretty bad and they had to custom-make my lenses for me. I received frequent updates about my order which was nice. My order arrived within 3-5 days as promised and the glasses were each nicely packed in a sturdy case. I am absolutely happy with both pairs of glasses, which are well-crafted and the frames are well-built, not to mention that they are great value for money (with the application of the discount coupon). I am definitely skipping my bricks-and-mortar eyewear shop and sticking with Firmoo in the future!"

Share Firmoo's store rating

Firmoo is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Firmoo is not a merchant member
Firmoo does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!