Firm Direct Reviews - firmdirect.com/homepage.asp Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 0.00/10 4 reviews

Firm Direct is not a merchant member
Firm Direct does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"BUYER BEWARE. If you purchase the DVDs THE FIRM 'Automatically' signs you up for a "Free" club membership. (I did not want nor order this.) Without confirmation or proper notification, they will then begin auto-billing $9.99 membership fee to your credit card without prior notification, so you have to remember to "opt out". When I discovered this billing practice, Customer Service indicated there was no intent to credit my account, as the burden is on the customer to opt out.

I consider this type of sneaky billing practice UNPROFESSIONAL and expect that other customers, like me, were surprised by this.

"I ordered the The Firm Wave over the phone, you never speak to a person, all automated and never tells you how much, though on the TV it was advertised at 2 payments of $29.95 with $19.95 S&H. I did it in 2 installments, but was amazed when I checked my bank account and had been billed $86.75 and $36.75 and apparently that wasn't all they were going to charge, I was going to get billed again in 30 days. Apparently I had all kinds of upgrades, I didn't want. When I asked to cancel my order after seeing these charges I was told it was already in processing and they couldn't cancel, that was 2 days before they even shipped it. Needless to say I will be refusing. I would say if you are going to order, do it online so you know what you are getting and how much it will be!!!"

"The tape set I bought (actually at a local store) was sealed with cellophane and had a sticker on the outside offering "$30 off The Firm Fanny Lifter". OK, sounds like a good deal.

Except that there wasn't any paperwork inside the package. So, I called 'The Firm Direct' and talked with someone named "Tommie". She took the details, told me a supervisor would look into it and let me know within a week.

Eleven days later I called to follow up. They had absolutely NO record of the original conversation. I repeated the entire story to this "customer service rep" (yeah, right) who then put me on hold for a while. When she returned, I was told that they "didn't know anything about that promotion and couldn't honor it."

So, to summarize:

1. The Firm sells sealed packages with misleading information on a outside of the package;

2. They don't even include the paperwork inside the package;

3. When contacted with a request to honor the offer, they promise follow-up but don't bother to do so;

4. When asked to make good on the offer, they deny it ever existed.

I'm not impressed; are you?

"I purchased the Transfirmer from Firm Direct on January 20, 2006. On the site it says that I should get my order within 10-15 business days. I called them 2/7/06, (12 business days later) just to ask them when my order would arrive. They told me that it was on back order and that I should receive it sometime the next week. I called them again today, 2/15/06, and they told me that it was just shipped out 2/13/06 and that I should get it sometime next week. I know it was cheaper through this website, but it so was not worth it. Next time I'll order it through a more reliable company. "