Stores > Finish Line

Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.42/10 0.42/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.00/10 1.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.63/10 0.63/10
2017-01-04

If I could I would give 0 stars!!!

"Ordered a pair of shoes that ran big, was told I couldn't exchange (only in store) but online they had them in stock, meanwhile the store did not. However I could return them online & order them at regular price & they wouldn't honor my sale price! **** finish line. I have ordered a ton of shoes from them. Never again. "

2016-12-29

could not cancel my order even within 15 minutes

"I ordered a pair of shoes but then tried to cancel it in 15 minutes by chatting. She said she submitted a cancel request. However I didnt receive any confirmation email that she promised so I tried to chat again in another 15 minutes. Another CS said she didnt see the order in her system yet. So I waited a few more hours.
Then I received a "shipping" confirmation. I called them this time but I found I cannot cancel it.

Their CS system really ****. Also they won;t return the shipping cost of 6.99 even if I return the item. I know that it was my fault to order the wrong item but... what is customer service for? I contact twice within 30 minutes but they couldn;t do anything?

2016-12-27

Horrible Customer service

"I had ordered 5 items from these guys. Applied a coupon for 20% (about $13) off. The coupon stuck during checkout but the confirmation email did not reflect the discount. 4/5 items got cancelled and they charged me the non-discounted price of the 1 shipped item. On contacting them, they didn't even refund me the difference (i.e. $13), they first offered just $10 as if they were doing me a favor. After 7 emails back-and-forth, they decided to give me the extra $3. If I was nit-picky, the tax was charged for the original price but I just lost interest in dealing with these people. NEVER buying anything from them even if they pay me to do so."

This review was modified by JSpar on December 27 2016 09:22:34 AM

2016-12-13

Finnish Line.. What a piece of crap company!

"I tried to order 4 times, and ALL 4 TIMES the order was cancelled!? I called to find out the reason, and they told me they didn't know.. WTF, how can you NOT know?! What made it worse is I could barely understand what the hell they were saying, because of outsourcing. NEVER again will I attempt to order from this piece of sh*t company. Do yourself a favor and don't order from them either!!"

2016-12-05

Site down while code was good, code bad, site back up!!

"Frustrating to say the least. I tried many times over the last two days to place an order using a coupon code, the site was down. I called to place it over the phone, they couldn't take it, there was a problem with the system. So I get on to check once again and the site is back up, great! Go to place the order and the coupon code is no good! Contact customer service thinking they could offer a different code seeing how their site was down, but nope. Nothing. To bad so sad. So they will not be getting an order from me. "

This review was modified by Christy1223 on December 05 2016 05:34:09 PM

2016-09-23

cancelled order online :(

"I ordered an NFL jersey online and after 4 business days they canceled my order due to inventory low reason. It took them 4 days to inform me that. Sadly I need the jersey that week, since my ordered was cancelled I need to spare some time to go to a shop and buy a jersey. They should know if they have a low inventory or if they don't have the item anymore. They should not post items if they don't have it anymore. Canceling online ordered eliminates the purpose of buying online and that's the comfort of not going to a physical shop and save time. I do not trust this shop anymore. Surely will not buy anything again from this shop.

And to make it worst their customer service is thanking me for shopping in finishline after I email them my complain. Should I say welcome, I didn't received anything from you?!??

This review was modified by Iconorowee on September 23 2016 02:41:57 PM

2016-03-07

The cheap prices lured me in. What a mistake.

"If your going to try and buy from this online store, Please be advised that everything is shipped UPS ground. If you pay extra in order to receive your shippiment early -- it will still go UPS ground. Dont pay extra because you do not get your order faster. I actally never did get my order because someone at Finishline, cancelled the order. The customer service people are trained to say "I'm sorry, I'm sorry" But they cannot actually help you so please do not expect any real service and for some reason they are quick to cancell orders. I wont buy from them again."

This review was modified by jb55597 on March 07 2016 12:35:21 PM

2016-02-16

The worst of the worst

"I got lured to this company from Brad deals. Price in their website is bargain but most of them don't even in their stock anymore and they ship out my order without my concern . My sneaker and shipping price is equal price. I can just go to amazon and get cheaper plus faster shipping.
If they keep doing this soon or later they will go downhill. I will put ( - ) star if I can .

This review was modified by novazul10 on February 16 2016 11:41:15 AM

2016-01-28

Worst Company Ever

"Made two seperate orders 4 days apart. First time ever ordering from Finishline. First order of Nike running pants and Sweatshirt was supposed to be delivered. Second order was for instore pickup for a Nike hat. Received order confirmation immediately. The following day my wife went to pick it up at 12 oaks mall in Novi. Guy working behind the counter (beard, and orange shorts) was not only rude but stated there was no order on file. I called customer service and they stated that order was canceled. I never received any confirmation order stating it was cancelled. Well figured while I was on the phone I would inquire about my 1st order since its been 4 days and still haven't received an order confirmation. Well low and behold that order was being in the process of being cancelled. Amazing this company is still in business. Do yourself a favor and order from Amazon or another reputable online company. Never again and ill make sure everyone around me knows what a lousy company this place is.

I'll be paying a visit to the rude service rep at the 12 oaks location. Id like to see if hes as rude to a grown man than he is to a woman.

2016-01-25

Shipping is job 1!

"I ordered a pair of Adidas Ultra Boost on January 3. After a few days, I noticed that the order status was still "Processing." I called Finish Line and was told, "Don't worry." I guess I should have worried, as the shoes never arrived. On January 11, I received a message that the order was cancelled.

As far as I'm concerned, job 1 for an online retailer is shipping the items you place in your cart and pay for. Since Finish Line can't get that basic task right, they won't get my business again.

2016-01-05

"Two times in the last month I have placed an order with Finishline.com. Both times I have attempted to use my
Finish Line Rewards". The first was for a pair of Jordan shorts ordered 11/30/15. EIGHT days later I received an email that said they had cancelled my order. I emailed back asking WHY I took so long to tell me they were out of stock. No answer. So, foolish me, I attempted 3 weeks ago to use that same rewards coupon on a set of socks. Tonight I went to the Finishline.com website to see what the status of my order was. Get a load of this, my order is cancelled! But this time I didn't even get the honor of an email to let me know. I checked my cc statement and fortunately it was never charged, so at least I have that going for me. I attempted to live chat from the website to see what the story was. Clicking on the "live Chat" button got me a message that read something to the effect of "We'd love to chat with you but can't right now". WTH? I am done with this sham operation and count myself lucky that I didn't lose money like many of the other reviewers did.

This review was modified by thisisridiculous444 on January 05 2016 04:39:11 PM

2015-12-28

"Thieves holding my money!! Daughter went without her Christmas gift and still is because they are taking now going on 6 days to put money back in my account. That's pathetic. They stole my child's Christmas and it makes me sick. She did not deserve that. And told me about it when? The 24th just hours be for they closed headquarters to be with families and I bet they didn't have no cancelled Jordan orders. Disgust and sadness. I will be praying for this not to happen to anyone else. It's flat out fraud. "

This review was modified by Staciep73 on December 28 2015 03:47:10 PM

2015-12-22

"Pretty pissed with Finish line!!! I ordered the two hoodies. One arrived 2 and half weeks later and the other never arrived. I emailed twice and no one has yet to contact me. I finally looked and the canceled my second hoodie. I have tried online chat that always says they are available. Horrible CS that cannot email or respond back. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!!!"

2015-12-21

"If I could give finish line no stars I would. I got the boots I ordered but the other shoes I bought was sold out. So they shipped the boots and then sent me an email to let me know the other shoes I thought I was getting I wasn't. The boots were too big so I took them back to the store to be reordered and the cashier charged me more than I paid which I didn't notice because I didn't swipe my card. I noticed after it came out my account and so I called customer service. They refunded me for that amount in a check form instead of the cats it was purchased with. So I'm now waiting on boots that I never got. Call customer service asking about the boots that has a tracking number that doesn't work smh. So they reorder me some boots. Needless to say I was told if have the boots in 1-4 days and no damn boots! I'll never shop with finish line again!! Now it says delivered but no damn boots smh!"

2015-12-21

"One star, this is my first time reviewing to anything but I cant sit on this one. I order a couple of things from different websites and they came in under 4 days. But for shoes I choice finish line because they sell the cheapest roshes for kids as a Christmas gift. Or a trusted online web store for 70. Could of got nike air max but my youngins refused. So I find my self ordering socks to for 3-7$. 2 days later I received everything and hid it. But I couldn't get out my conscious after 3 days cuz that the box was fucked up and looked already opened. My youngins didn't open it and I don't mind a reused box but the quality was horrible. So I open it and find one of the shoe was missing the sole and had marks on it. I thought they would come off but they were stains. The other shoe perfectly fine except for some creases cuzed by pressure or finger nails. And the socks were the size of a growing toddler no where near the size I wanted also it was so small it looked short sleeved when I wanted it noticeable. Got stretch that bit out :(. If it didn't happen to me this time it would happened to some1 else. I paid 63 dollars but I know I'm not gonna try and spend on returning cuz worser bs will happen. they fucked up the holiday don't buy here."

Share Finish Line's store rating

Finish Line is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Finish Line is not a merchant member
Finish Line does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!