Finish Line Coupons
  • Rating 1.00/10 108 reviews

Finish Line is not a merchant member
    Finish Line does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Finish Line contact information

Product & services pricing Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10

"Their customer service is horrible and the website is flawed. I've emailed customer service several times and never get a response. I've tried writing reviews on the website and they never go through. If I try to rate other customer reviews, I always get taken to another page in error and not able to rate, nor post, then get lost and can't get back to the original page I was on. I've called customer service to ask about their return policy and what they told me was very different than what was listed on the website and sounded VERY sketchy. It’s not straightforward at all. They call it a “credit”, but is that a credit of the money back to your payment method or a store credit? I need to know how my return might be handled. Buying shoes online is not an easy thing. You better be sure because if they’res a problem with size or fit, it's important to know how your return will be processed. And it sure would be nice to rate and write sneaker reviews on the site. Reviews usually help me out a lot before making a purchase, but the way the Finish Line review section is setup is flawed. They go by stars alone, instead of a description. I'd like to read what others have to say."

modified review This review was modified by Marcy-L on February 24 2014 08:08:21 PM

"My name is Felix Canton I ordered Lebron XI from finishline and they shipped the shoes but they were stollen from my door , so I call finishline and they open an ups investigation and it takes 10 days so i wait then they ship a replacement but right before it was delivered finishline intercepted the package so i called and was like wtf then a rep told me to file a police report and open an usps investigation . So I did what the rep told me to do then i gave them the reference #s. More time passes and eveytime i called i was told that they didnt know the status of my order and hung up on me everytime. So at this point im very pissed , I called back for like the 9th time and a lady agreed to ship me another replacement so I wait and wait then the package was out for delivery then finishing intercepts the package again so now I'm furious so I call finishline then they told me they have to open another ups investigation then I for the first time I cursed during a call and ever since my emails and calls arent answered anymore . But the crazy thing is i started an 2 usps investigations , 1 online and one with my local post office . When I went to my local post office they told me they would cover it because the postman left the package at the door and they told me to call finishline and dispute delivery . And whats even crazier is that I know almost everyone in my local PO and they are expecting a call from finishline but as of Nov 7 they've never been contacted by finishline and it is now Nov 28th. And of course they took like 3 days to ship with no signature comfirmation. So the point of this story is stay far away.from finishline the are farby the.worst company . Just stay away from them and you will.be fine"

modified review This review was modified by Kob9524 on November 27 2013 09:16:00 AM

"I went to Finish Line and bought some Nike Free Runs. The lady helping me was nice, but was constantly pushing for foot gels. She had me constantly take off the new shoes and my already own shoes to try the foot gels on. My understanding was that it comes with the Nikes, great. Later she asked if I wanted it put into the sneaker already, I said no don't worry about it. She then asked if I wanted it, I said "how much" knowing she was going to say "its included" but instead said "$6.00" in such a quiet matter, and quickly turned away just to be sure I missed it, so I did, and asked her to repeat, and she said "6" somewhat louder, but looked away again trying to act like $6 is nothing. Then I said no thank you, and was ready to purchase. The young lady rang up my order and said "I'm going to put these in your bag so you can receive coupons, okay?" She put her hand in my bag with the store card. Only when I got home did I realize it was a store card, by the way, with PLENTY of strings attached. So she asked me for all of my information, I thought that was strange to giving me some coupons, but whatever. Later when reading the back of the card, I realized it wasn't just coupons, it was a card with plenty of strings attached. I received a ton of emails a day, and contacted customer service to stop it, and they did. However I kept receiving promotional emails for over a month. I was suppose to receive something in the mail, and never did, fine I didn't want Finish Lines card. HOWEVER, only now do I realize that because I agreed to receive "coupons" they LITERALLY used my credit card to charge me for a full years worth of Sports Illustrated subscription for $49.95. THEN I realized they also signed me up for the Kids edition subscription, which I don't even receive, nor do I want to, that is a total of $24.95. So basically the automatic email subscriptions totaled the amount of the sneakers I purchased.

I will never in my life shop at this company which illegally scams people and illegally uses their credit card to charge for other items for their benefit. I could see this as a marketing technique if they were extremely cheap, but they aren't. They are either priced like everyone else, or higher.

Extremely disappointed with these illegal sales tactics by Finish Line.

modified review This review was modified by chrisds02 on October 11 2013 07:13:49 AM

"Wow, I have not ordered from Finishline in years and now I wish I read reviews before ordering. What a joke of a company it has become. In short ( I just wanna help others, they wasted enough of my time already) I had around $500 to spend on apparel and shoes and decided to split order in 3 in order to take advantage of their 20 off 150 coupon to help save on their ridiculously high shipping charges. For no TRUE reason (they blamed my bank/credit card for rejection, I called them and they said everything was perfect on their side) they kept cancelling one of my orders even though they already processed and shipped the other two. I called, was advised to reorder which I did 3 more times because they kept on cancelling. I got tired of it, called my credit card again and asked the nice lady for a 3 way (no pun intended)call with Finishline to get to the bottom of this but, surprise!, they said I waas now banned from ordering for 30 days because of 4 order attempts. Again, I really wish I read the reviews. Sham companies like this should not be allowed to operate, they should be shut down, and as far as I am concerned, their managers who not only allow, but encourage and build so much customer angst, frustration, anger via dishonest practices (like people being shipped used items, etc) should be prosecuted! NO joke about that. People should stay away from "companies" like this so that they either clean up their act or go belly up as they deserve. I am now anxious about the 2 orders that went through, I pray they haven;t sent me used/worn out items. STAY AWAY! "

"Don't even bother with finishline.com. I have never seen a online retailer take this long to ship out orders. Placed order on 9/6, today is 9/12 and my order still has not been shipped. You are better off going to a nearby strore and buying shoes from their."

modified review This review was modified by phillydude411 on September 12 2013 05:58:48 AM

"Worst experience - ordered online and received a pair of worn Nikes that smelt like rotten cabbage! I ordered a pair of Nike Free Run online and when I received the package it smelt funny. As I opened it, the smell was stronger and stronger. The shoes had the price tag on them as if they were new but when I looked at the bottom I knew they were worn: you could see dust and little pieces of rocks. The smell was the worst you can imagine, I cannot even believe that someone's feet can smell that nasty. Some disgusting customer must have worn them without socks and then returned them. And what does Finish Line do? Put a tag on them and put them up for sale again. When I called to complain, they acted like it was no big deal. I order shoes online because I do not have the time to go shopping....I have kids and a busy work schedule. I had to return the shoes at one of their stores....I wish I would have ordered from somewhere else. So please take my advise and unless you are interested in getting some fungus or other foot disease do not buy from Finish Line because they resell shoes that are returned. I would rather buy something at Goodwill than at Finish Line. "

modified review This review was modified by stefrcih on August 02 2013 03:25:00 PM

"I purchased some shoes from finish line in the Outlet Mall in Round Rock. I purchased them on a Sunday and returned them on Monday because the tops were cut to high and would rub my ankles. They refused to take them back because I wore them. How are you to know a shoe will work if you can't try them on and wear them around your livingroom. The customer service assistant was horrible and basically I am stuck with a $200 pair of shoes I can't wear. Don't buy from them"

modified review This review was modified by tammyg0226 on July 30 2013 12:35:24 PM

"I went to Livingston mall in New Jersey the general manager Joseph is very stuped and very unprofetional
I will never came back to that store

"I have ordered 8 pairs of shoes from Finishline.com in the last 2 months. I have received each and every show within a reasonable time. More importantly, each shoe was double boxed in perfect, new, Deadstock condition. Not much more required to be considered perfect. I feel bad for the people who have had a bad experience as I receive top notch service every time. I even get responses from customer service in less than a day every time I need them to credit my account for in-store purchases."

"Third day, still waiting for order to ship. I have experienced this kind of service from ebay which is ok as it's is someone sending it from their house. Not real impressive for a business of this size. I have to admit I was leary of ordering from them as I have been in several of their stores and the customer service is beyond bad. On my last visit when we handed a pair of shoes back that my son wasn't going to get the sales lady said nothing, rolled her eyes and turned around. On previous visits to another store I had to go beg the manager for someone to help. Clearly this business is poorly managed so buyer beware."

"I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO UPSET I ORDERED 2 PAIRS OF JORDANS FOR MY SON FEB 24, 2013 AND TILL THIS DAY MARCH 13, 2013 HAVE NOT RECIEVED THEM I AM LOCATED IN HAWAII. IM SOO UPSET I TALKED TO 3 DIFFERENT PEOPLE AND THEY REPLACED THE ORDER. THE LAST PERSON STATED THAT THEY MIGHT NOT HAVE A PAIR ANYMORE IM SOO UPSET I CALLED CUSTOMER SERVICE AND THEY PUT ME ON HOLD FOR 40 MIN."

"I bought an item in November from their website. They sent me the wrong item completely. I shipped back the item, at their expense and they promised they would overnight me my item the same day. 3 months later I have nothing. I call them and ask them and they say "Oh it looks like it went to the warehouse but they never actually fulfilled your item. We don't have it in stock anymore. We can give you a refund." So they held my money for 3 months and didn't even offer to give me a discount, a coupon, or a similar item. They just said "sorry. Tough luck." Thanks a lot. I'll be sure to never buy from you again."

"I will never order from this store ever again I SWEAR!!!! They are pain in a butt. I ordered a reebok size 7 running shoes for women and then I got a freakin green NIKE Men's shoes size 10 that belongs to other person. I sent them an email coz when I called the customer service line, i was on hold for almost 30 minutes already, I got an answer after 2 days telling me that my shoes were sent thru overnight shipping already and they gave me a prepaid label from UPS to return the wrong item that I got, I got the tracking number so I can see if they'll get the item that I sent back. it's been 4 days and until now I don't have my order yet. I called them again and they said it's on it's way now and gave me a UPS tracking number, ONLY to find out that the tracking number that they just gave me is the same with the tracking number to return the wrong item. See how stupid they are? unfortunately, they lost one customer and I will tell all my friends and families not to purchase anything from them ever, this store is totally messed up! really awful service they have!"

modified review This review was modified by swit6tea on February 12 2013 02:26:15 PM

"I ordered some shoes online and they were scheduled for today. I waited all day for any updates about my shoes. When I tracked my shoes I see that they were returned to the postal service( as requested by the sender). So I called the finish line customer service, and they had me online for like 20 minutes because the guy has forgotten how to log in on the tracking thing. When he finally logged, he told me that effectively my shoes were returned to the sender but they can't do nothing, plus they don't know why that happened. By the time he told me that, the postal service was close. Now I have to wait until tomorrow to try to solve that for myself because the company Can do NOTHING."

"I will NEVER order from this store again. I ordered my boyfriend a pair of shoes on line that clearly said they were in stock. I got a tracking number and they even called to confirm my order. 3 days later I get a cancellation email saying that they had to cancel my order because the shoes wernt in stock! I call them the next day and I ask the customer service woman if they have the next size up and she said they did. I place another order and once again I am given a tracking number and they call and make sure the order was okay. Then I get ANOTHER cancellation email because it was not in stock! So now I'm out $350 because Finish Line doesn't know how to notify someone if something isn't in stock!"