Finish LineCoupons
  • Finish Line

Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.56/10 1.56/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.11/10 1.11/10

"Finishline.com is a complete joke. Don't waste your time or money with them. They will tell you a product is in stock, take your money then send you a cancellation email a few hours after. This happened on two separate occasions and my money still hasn't been returned. What a joke of a company."

modified review This review was modified by bleach1981 on April 14 2015 08:47:25 AM

"I placed a order to finish line online. They sent me the wrong size. I contacted them and they said the hoodie size I ordered was out of stock. My question is why did they send the wrong size in the first place. Now I have to send it back and wait for my refund. I am still waiting for 2 other hoodies I ordered I hope these are the right size. They were sent in 2 separate orders. I don't think I will be ordering from finish line again. I feel since it was there fault about the order. They should just refund my money. Robin Dishman"

modified review This review was modified by redandme24me on February 11 2015 08:22:21 AM

"This is a review for ths finshline store located @ Flatirons Mall. Went to look for some shoes for my son. When we entered the store no one greeted use or asked if we needed help. My son found some shoes and I had to track an assoicate down to get service.Not before a employee walked by me wearing head phones and ignored me.I found an associate and told him what I needed. The employee then went back to get the shoes when he came back he handed me one shoe. The assoicate then asked if the shoes were for me ? I told him no they are for my 13yr old son.He then told me if we stained the shoe we would have to buy them. I was like what??? He said thats what his manager said. I then told the employee to go tell your manager like the fuck I am. I had no drink in my hand or anything. I told him to go grab his manager.The employee then walked off and grabbed some young girl.That he said was one of the managers. She than stated to me if we tried on the shoes and creasesd the leather we would have to buy them. Boy did my blood pressure rise fast. I told her that this is the first that I have ever heard anything like that in all my years of buying shoes. How ridiculous is that. I told the young girl that I wanted to speak to another manager. She then pointed me to some guy named DJ.Low and behold it was the guy that ignored me weaing the headphones. At this point I am really heated.I then start talking to DJ about all that was said.He then told me that he told his employees to say that because these were the new Jordans that had just came out today. I laughed in his face with dis believe. I told him I didnt care if they were Jordans that came out last year. That if my son creased them I was not paying for them. Thats part of trying on new shoes. He then stated it is just like shopping at another store and if you break something you have to pay for it. I told him these are shoes not glass figurine. He then stated it is only commen sense. I then told him he needed to post a sign at the entrance warning coustmers of this for all shoes not just for Jordans. I then asked him to provide me with a copy or paper stating this in the company policy. He could not. (This figures right only common sense...lol) After all said and done we did not buy the shoes.I just asked for a phone number so that I could contact his corporate office."

modified review This review was modified by milehigh303 on January 24 2015 04:25:13 PM

"My experience at Finish Line store was very fishy!
I went store with my daughter but they did not have the one she wanted in stock, but the salesperson said he can order it on line. Then he said her size is out of stock on line but he can order the exact same shoes from woman's size 6 (which is the same size as youth size 5 but $20 more expensive).
I did end up order it on line at the store. I came home and checked the web site just to be sure.
I learned the salesperson lied to me that it was in stock for youth size 5 on line. I called right away and canceled my order and I placed a new order for youth size 5. After few weeks passed by I still have not received refund yet.

modified review This review was modified by Lenak95 on January 21 2015 08:05:31 AM

"Absolutely terrible. I made a mistake on my order and when I called to fix it the operator was unhelpful, unclear and unable to follow through with a simple request. Now my shoes are in WACO TX Which is 5 hours away from where I even live. Terrible. Will never shop there again. "

modified review This review was modified by Bjoh88 on January 04 2015 10:25:29 AM

"Ordered two hoodie sweatshirts for Christmas. Items arrived fairly quickly. Sweatshirts were packaged in two separate shipping packages - one in a box and the other in a shipping bag. Both shipped from different locations. One being a store out of Mississippi. Whoever packaged the hoodie did NOT remove the security tag from the sweatshirt. in fact the shirt was packaged with the ink style security tag facing up - it was exposed - so obviously the person who packed up the shirt had to see the security tag! One hoodie, the one with the ink tag was as I expected, a nice soft sweatshirt. The other hoodie looks like some cheap knockoff you'd find at a flea market. I'm very disappointed in the quality!
I called customer service to explain the issue with the security tag being left on one shirt. The person I talked with could hardly speak English. When I began to tell her about the issue with a tag still being attached she didn't understand what I was talking about. I had to explain multiple times and at one point she told me to lower my voice. I wasn't even yelling at her - although I wanted to. She asked me what I wanted to do about the shirt and I told her it wasn't usable because of the tag. She finally said I could keep the hoodie and Finish Line would credit my account. Well, I've checked my account and there have been NO credits. I'm very disappointed in this store. It was obvious there was a communication barrier, NO refund/credit, and unless I find a store to remove the tag, the hoodie is useless! Sorry, sorry service!! Will NOT ever do business with Finish Line again! Wish I had read reviews on this store prior to ordering!

modified review This review was modified by SassySoutherner on December 29 2014 07:17:07 PM

"I ordered the college hoodies and am very disappointed in the quality. These are $10 sweat shirts at best. Do not buy them. I will be sending mine back. "

modified review This review was modified by Evanaly on December 23 2014 05:31:31 PM

"I placed an order online and immediately called to cancel the order so I could place a new one with expedited shipping. The representative that I spoke with advised that the order would be cancelled and not ship out. Lo and behold that same night I get an email saying that my order shipped out. When I called the following day they advise that there is nothing that they could do. "

"They are the worse company of life. Their liars and have horrible customer service! I ordered 3 pairs of sneakers was sent a confirmation and then told my info doesn't match and when i called the credit card people I'm told all info is correct and they never contacted them. I call finish line back my order goes through then 3 days later I'm told they can't find 1 of the sneakers and they canceled it. So I now had to pay more to get the sneakers. That is despicable! I buy from way better companies like Gucci, Chanel and so on and have never had a problem. I will never ever purchase from them again!!!!"

"BEWARE! They take DOUBLE the amount out of your debit card for over a week! "

"Incompetent business. I ordered a few sale items off of the website. I received the two pairs of pants fine, however, they only sent me ONE sneaker out of the pair. I called customer to let them know. The lady was pleasant but as bright as a basement. After waiting on hold for 20 mins, the lady told me it was all set and she would expedite me a new PAIR of sneakers. Three days later, a package arrived. Instead of sending me a new pair of shoes like I requested, I was sent another pair of pants, no shoes. At this point I was angry. I called customer service again. The man told me he was sorry and would fix the problem. He also said the company would give me a 20$ gift card. I was to return both the pants and one shoe via UPS. Thanks for the inconvenience finishline. A few days later the proper product arrived but no sign of the gift card I was supposed to get and now I am supposed to return the products that they incorrectly sent to me. GooD luck with that. This is a terrible company that I would never order from or shop at again. East bay is much more legit and competent. "

modified review This review was modified by grgste21 on October 10 2014 01:46:22 PM

"Placed two orders and two were cancelled Sep 20 and Sep 21 and were canceled alleging they couldnt verify billing information meanwhile on the same day i bought at walmart, then Carters and orders went thru fine. I then placed an order again on Sep 23 using my brother's card they did call spoke to my brother he did verify all and they insist on saying it was being processed and info being verified and accordingly to customer service their processing time is 2-5 business day? horrible.
Def. wont buy again and that is not to mention i paid $30 for rush shipping so I could have my order before traveling. still not sure if i will receive it before hand
Placed order on two other website 09/21 and both orders have been delivered already and ia m still struggling with finish line. DO NOT RECOMMEND

Finish Line User

"Horrible customer service , the worst company ever "

Finish Line User

"Horrible customer service. Do not know what theyre talking about online or in the local store. I spent 300 on clothes/shoes and was supposed to get $50 rewards or something like that. Exchanged one of the shoes that i bought for a different size and the rep online tells me im -40 on their rewards program. Their explanantion at the store "yeah that doesnt seem right". Complete garbage company"

"Definitely the worst company, bad customer service, bad business practice. Sent me an email three days after placing the order, and told me that they had to cancel my order because they couldn't verify my telephone number with Discover card, also told me they had called me on my phone and no one picked it up. Well, neither is true. Never received any call from them, no voicemail, I also called Discover and Discover said the charge was approved the same time the order was placed. Called FinishLine customer service, not ever the supervisor wants to get on the phone with me to give me a good explanation why they cancelled the order, even when I offered to use another credit card. They simply said the order is already canceled, there is nothing they can do, they could not reprocess it again. Told me to reorder from their website again at the listed price, but won't give me the same discount like the first order when they had a sale. What a joke, I think this company is a scam, they may not even have the products they are selling, or they realized they made a mistake on the price so they didn't want to honor the order. Bad business practice. Didn't even know they had so many bad reviews from other people until I Google it, should have done that at the beginning since this was the first time trying to buy from them. Save your time and your personal information, stay away from FinishLine, just a terrible company."

Share Finish Line's store rating

Finish Line is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Finish Line is not a merchant member
Finish Line does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!