Stores > Finish Line

• Finish Line

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

2016-12-05

Site down while code was good, code bad, site back up!!

"Frustrating to say the least. I tried many times over the last two days to place an order using a coupon code, the site was down. I called to place it over the phone, they couldn't take it, there was a problem with the system. So I get on to check once again and the site is back up, great! Go to place the order and the coupon code is no good! Contact customer service thinking they could offer a different code seeing how their site was down, but nope. Nothing. To bad so sad. So they will not be getting an order from me. "

This review was modified by Christy1223 on December 05 2016 05:34:09 PM

2016-09-23

cancelled order online :(

"I ordered an NFL jersey online and after 4 business days they canceled my order due to inventory low reason. It took them 4 days to inform me that. Sadly I need the jersey that week, since my ordered was cancelled I need to spare some time to go to a shop and buy a jersey. They should know if they have a low inventory or if they don't have the item anymore. They should not post items if they don't have it anymore. Canceling online ordered eliminates the purpose of buying online and that's the comfort of not going to a physical shop and save time. I do not trust this shop anymore. Surely will not buy anything again from this shop.

And to make it worst their customer service is thanking me for shopping in finishline after I email them my complain. Should I say welcome, I didn't received anything from you?!??

This review was modified by Iconorowee on September 23 2016 02:41:57 PM

2016-03-07

The cheap prices lured me in. What a mistake.

"If your going to try and buy from this online store, Please be advised that everything is shipped UPS ground. If you pay extra in order to receive your shippiment early -- it will still go UPS ground. Dont pay extra because you do not get your order faster. I actally never did get my order because someone at Finishline, cancelled the order. The customer service people are trained to say "I'm sorry, I'm sorry" But they cannot actually help you so please do not expect any real service and for some reason they are quick to cancell orders. I wont buy from them again."

This review was modified by jb55597 on March 07 2016 12:35:21 PM

2016-02-16

The worst of the worst

"I got lured to this company from Brad deals. Price in their website is bargain but most of them don't even in their stock anymore and they ship out my order without my concern . My sneaker and shipping price is equal price. I can just go to amazon and get cheaper plus faster shipping.
If they keep doing this soon or later they will go downhill. I will put ( - ) star if I can .

This review was modified by novazul10 on February 16 2016 11:41:15 AM

2016-01-28

Worst Company Ever

"Made two seperate orders 4 days apart. First time ever ordering from Finishline. First order of Nike running pants and Sweatshirt was supposed to be delivered. Second order was for instore pickup for a Nike hat. Received order confirmation immediately. The following day my wife went to pick it up at 12 oaks mall in Novi. Guy working behind the counter (beard, and orange shorts) was not only rude but stated there was no order on file. I called customer service and they stated that order was canceled. I never received any confirmation order stating it was cancelled. Well figured while I was on the phone I would inquire about my 1st order since its been 4 days and still haven't received an order confirmation. Well low and behold that order was being in the process of being cancelled. Amazing this company is still in business. Do yourself a favor and order from Amazon or another reputable online company. Never again and ill make sure everyone around me knows what a lousy company this place is.

I'll be paying a visit to the rude service rep at the 12 oaks location. Id like to see if hes as rude to a grown man than he is to a woman.

2016-01-25

Shipping is job 1!

"I ordered a pair of Adidas Ultra Boost on January 3. After a few days, I noticed that the order status was still "Processing." I called Finish Line and was told, "Don't worry." I guess I should have worried, as the shoes never arrived. On January 11, I received a message that the order was cancelled.

As far as I'm concerned, job 1 for an online retailer is shipping the items you place in your cart and pay for. Since Finish Line can't get that basic task right, they won't get my business again.

2016-01-05

"Two times in the last month I have placed an order with Finishline.com. Both times I have attempted to use my
Finish Line Rewards". The first was for a pair of Jordan shorts ordered 11/30/15. EIGHT days later I received an email that said they had cancelled my order. I emailed back asking WHY I took so long to tell me they were out of stock. No answer. So, foolish me, I attempted 3 weeks ago to use that same rewards coupon on a set of socks. Tonight I went to the Finishline.com website to see what the status of my order was. Get a load of this, my order is cancelled! But this time I didn't even get the honor of an email to let me know. I checked my cc statement and fortunately it was never charged, so at least I have that going for me. I attempted to live chat from the website to see what the story was. Clicking on the "live Chat" button got me a message that read something to the effect of "We'd love to chat with you but can't right now". WTH? I am done with this sham operation and count myself lucky that I didn't lose money like many of the other reviewers did.

This review was modified by thisisridiculous444 on January 05 2016 04:39:11 PM

2015-12-28

"Thieves holding my money!! Daughter went without her Christmas gift and still is because they are taking now going on 6 days to put money back in my account. That's pathetic. They stole my child's Christmas and it makes me sick. She did not deserve that. And told me about it when? The 24th just hours be for they closed headquarters to be with families and I bet they didn't have no cancelled Jordan orders. Disgust and sadness. I will be praying for this not to happen to anyone else. It's flat out fraud. "

This review was modified by Staciep73 on December 28 2015 03:47:10 PM

2015-12-22

"Pretty pissed with Finish line!!! I ordered the two hoodies. One arrived 2 and half weeks later and the other never arrived. I emailed twice and no one has yet to contact me. I finally looked and the canceled my second hoodie. I have tried online chat that always says they are available. Horrible CS that cannot email or respond back. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!!!"

2015-12-21

"If I could give finish line no stars I would. I got the boots I ordered but the other shoes I bought was sold out. So they shipped the boots and then sent me an email to let me know the other shoes I thought I was getting I wasn't. The boots were too big so I took them back to the store to be reordered and the cashier charged me more than I paid which I didn't notice because I didn't swipe my card. I noticed after it came out my account and so I called customer service. They refunded me for that amount in a check form instead of the cats it was purchased with. So I'm now waiting on boots that I never got. Call customer service asking about the boots that has a tracking number that doesn't work smh. So they reorder me some boots. Needless to say I was told if have the boots in 1-4 days and no damn boots! I'll never shop with finish line again!! Now it says delivered but no damn boots smh!"

2015-12-21

"One star, this is my first time reviewing to anything but I cant sit on this one. I order a couple of things from different websites and they came in under 4 days. But for shoes I choice finish line because they sell the cheapest roshes for kids as a Christmas gift. Or a trusted online web store for 70. Could of got nike air max but my youngins refused. So I find my self ordering socks to for 3-7$. 2 days later I received everything and hid it. But I couldn't get out my conscious after 3 days cuz that the box was fucked up and looked already opened. My youngins didn't open it and I don't mind a reused box but the quality was horrible. So I open it and find one of the shoe was missing the sole and had marks on it. I thought they would come off but they were stains. The other shoe perfectly fine except for some creases cuzed by pressure or finger nails. And the socks were the size of a growing toddler no where near the size I wanted also it was so small it looked short sleeved when I wanted it noticeable. Got stretch that bit out :(. If it didn't happen to me this time it would happened to some1 else. I paid 63 dollars but I know I'm not gonna try and spend on returning cuz worser bs will happen. they fucked up the holiday don't buy here."

2015-12-20

"Ready for a complaint? As of right now I am on hold with customer service. So a couple months ago I ordered some air maxes for like 80 dollars. A month later I called because I never received it and asked about it and they just told me that they didn't know where the shoes were at and I can either get a refund or replacement. Why do I have to call to get a refund or replacement? Shouldn't you automatically send a replacement? So I decided to try one more online order and that's the red Ralph Lauren shoes that I purchased on thanksgiving because they were 20 something dollars. I also had a 20 dollar coupon that I used so I spent like $1 on the shoes + shipping. What a deal right? So on December 19 I call and ask where my shoes are at. A lady told me that order was cancelled and that I did receive an email for it..... Well if I received an email that it was cancelled, I would have called on that day and ask why it was cancelled. So I stated that I never got the email and she told me that she sees that the system did send me an email on like December 3 or something like that. So I check my emails and I did get an email... But not a cancellation email. I got an email on December 7 or something asking me to write a review on the shoes that I bought as if I like the product. That's bullshit. So I told her that and she just apologized. I asked if I can talk to a supervisor and she said yes. After the longest wait she informed no supervisor is open to talk to me of the moment. She said she can call me back the next day at 1 o'clock. I said that won't work because yaw couldn't even call me to tell me my order was cancelled. She informed me that she will indeed call me and hat maybe I can get another pair of shoes for the same deal. So I agreed. So today is the next day and I waited until 3:45. That's 2 hours and 45 minutes after the time she said she will call me. I explain everything to the new girl I was talking to and I asked for a supervisor. She again informed that I could not talk to one as all of them are busy. So she said that the girl I talked to yesterday can talk to me and I said yes defintley. And while she was transferring me and I was on hold for however long. The line ends. Wtf. What kind of business is this. I give yaw a lot of business in store and have always had a problem with online orders. So right now I'm talking to ANOTHER lady and she told me the previous lady line cancelled on accident which is complete bullshit and I requested a supervisor and right now I am still on hold waiting to talk to one and I've typed all of this on hold. I am currently still waiting on hold. This is the worst service I have ever received. What kind of business are you guys running. This is so unbelievable and as we currently stand. Yaw will not see another penny of mine. "

This review was modified by Iryry7926 on December 20 2015 02:56:25 PM

2015-12-18

"Completely disgusted with Finish Line. I ordered to hoodies online (Christmas gifts). They shipped one hoodie and the ink security tag had not been removed. I'm an hour away from the nearest Finish Line, and to ship it back meant it wouldn't arrive until after Christmas. Then 5 days later I receive an email that the other hoodie isn't available, even though it was available at the time of purchase and my card was charged. My money was refunded, but the whole order was a complete waste. "

This review was modified by Natty1234 on December 18 2015 05:14:05 PM

2015-12-14

"I placed an order for 2 shirts as gifts. They shipped 1 shirt, but not the other. They didn't call or email me, but I was able to find in my account the other shirt showed as "Canceled". I emailed them, but not response and it has been weeks now. This was a gift for a couple and I didn't want just 1 of them. Horrible/nonexistent customer service. "

2015-12-08

"They sent me an email telling me that my order had to be canceled after 5 days I had confirmed my order. I was waiting so long for the shipment since it's been 5 days after I ordered and paid my order. I have never experienced such a bad shopping experience online. They should have removed the out of stock items so that customers will not be disappointed by "sorry your order was canceled" because "no inventory in stock". It was so ridiculous that a company sold something that was not in stock. Never be a possibility to be their customer again! Don't waste your time on this website! "

This review was modified by emily04191992 on December 08 2015 07:55:36 PM

Share Finish Line's store rating

Finish Line is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Finish Line is not a merchant member
Finish Line does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!