Finish LineCoupons

Product & services pricing Rating 1.00/10 1.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.00/10 1.00/10

Finish Line User

"Horrible customer service , the worst company ever "

Finish Line User

"Horrible customer service. Do not know what theyre talking about online or in the local store. I spent 300 on clothes/shoes and was supposed to get $50 rewards or something like that. Exchanged one of the shoes that i bought for a different size and the rep online tells me im -40 on their rewards program. Their explanantion at the store "yeah that doesnt seem right". Complete garbage company"

"Definitely the worst company, bad customer service, bad business practice. Sent me an email three days after placing the order, and told me that they had to cancel my order because they couldn't verify my telephone number with Discover card, also told me they had called me on my phone and no one picked it up. Well, neither is true. Never received any call from them, no voicemail, I also called Discover and Discover said the charge was approved the same time the order was placed. Called FinishLine customer service, not ever the supervisor wants to get on the phone with me to give me a good explanation why they cancelled the order, even when I offered to use another credit card. They simply said the order is already canceled, there is nothing they can do, they could not reprocess it again. Told me to reorder from their website again at the listed price, but won't give me the same discount like the first order when they had a sale. What a joke, I think this company is a scam, they may not even have the products they are selling, or they realized they made a mistake on the price so they didn't want to honor the order. Bad business practice. Didn't even know they had so many bad reviews from other people until I Google it, should have done that at the beginning since this was the first time trying to buy from them. Save your time and your personal information, stay away from FinishLine, just a terrible company."

"The rewards program is crap! Was told that if I spent $100 before sept 1 i'd get a $20 discount. I spent $175 and after 40 minutes messing with them I was told that it will take up to 45 days for me to receive a discount in the mail. I also asked if they could just honor their statement and give me an immediate discount so I could go ahead and buy another pair of shoes. Their response was, "it's too process exhaustive"."

modified review This review was modified by jjeter3908 on August 23 2014 08:40:18 AM

"I bought a pair of fingertrap max from finish line. They were for my son ... His school shoes. The same day I ordered myself a pair from famous footwear and I got mine in 2 days and my sons took 2 weeks. I was told that we would get the shoe in a couple of days when I bought it. Had I would have known this in the beginning I wouldn't have bought them from somewhere else. So he gets the shoes and decides he didn't like the way they felt on his foot so we took them back and when he had to order another pair I was offered overnight shipping for a fee of 20 dollars. Needless to say.... I didn't get them. I called finish line and was then told that they do not offer overnight shipping and that who ever sold me that option didn't know what they were talking about and that it would take a couple of days. This is a total scam and I think all buyers should beware. If you have to order a shoe I wouldn't order from them unless you don't mind waiting a couple of weeks."

"I ordered a Puma gym shoes on line on 05/08/14 and after few hours the order went thru, finish line sent me an email confirming the order is official and the money was taken from my Paypal (received confirmation from paypal too)

6 days later (almost a week), I was expecting the shoes by my door instead I received a cancellation email of my order by finish line telling me the item is not available anymore and we are sorry, so go place another order if you want another shoe (It's like I'm gonna trust them again with another shipment)

Customer care Christa P was unhelpful and did not even care if finish line will loose a customer, they could not handle their own mistake with professionalism they did not even offer a replacement shoe with the same price (more likely the upgradable one), no solutions seems to be taken place in this case, no problem resolution with Finish line customer service

Never again with finish line (I really FINISHED with them)

modified review This review was modified by Stephen_60660 on May 14 2014 07:05:21 PM

"Their customer service is horrible and the website is flawed. I've emailed customer service several times and never get a response. I've tried writing reviews on the website and they never go through. If I try to rate other customer reviews, I always get taken to another page in error and not able to rate, nor post, then get lost and can't get back to the original page I was on. I've called customer service to ask about their return policy and what they told me was very different than what was listed on the website and sounded VERY sketchy. It’s not straightforward at all. They call it a “credit”, but is that a credit of the money back to your payment method or a store credit? I need to know how my return might be handled. Buying shoes online is not an easy thing. You better be sure because if they’res a problem with size or fit, it's important to know how your return will be processed. And it sure would be nice to rate and write sneaker reviews on the site. Reviews usually help me out a lot before making a purchase, but the way the Finish Line review section is setup is flawed. They go by stars alone, instead of a description. I'd like to read what others have to say."

modified review This review was modified by Marcy-L on February 24 2014 08:08:21 PM

"My name is Felix Canton I ordered Lebron XI from finishline and they shipped the shoes but they were stollen from my door , so I call finishline and they open an ups investigation and it takes 10 days so i wait then they ship a replacement but right before it was delivered finishline intercepted the package so i called and was like wtf then a rep told me to file a police report and open an usps investigation . So I did what the rep told me to do then i gave them the reference #s. More time passes and eveytime i called i was told that they didnt know the status of my order and hung up on me everytime. So at this point im very pissed , I called back for like the 9th time and a lady agreed to ship me another replacement so I wait and wait then the package was out for delivery then finishing intercepts the package again so now I'm furious so I call finishline then they told me they have to open another ups investigation then I for the first time I cursed during a call and ever since my emails and calls arent answered anymore . But the crazy thing is i started an 2 usps investigations , 1 online and one with my local post office . When I went to my local post office they told me they would cover it because the postman left the package at the door and they told me to call finishline and dispute delivery . And whats even crazier is that I know almost everyone in my local PO and they are expecting a call from finishline but as of Nov 7 they've never been contacted by finishline and it is now Nov 28th. And of course they took like 3 days to ship with no signature comfirmation. So the point of this story is stay far away.from finishline the are farby the.worst company . Just stay away from them and you will.be fine"

modified review This review was modified by Kob9524 on November 27 2013 09:16:00 AM

"I went to Finish Line and bought some Nike Free Runs. The lady helping me was nice, but was constantly pushing for foot gels. She had me constantly take off the new shoes and my already own shoes to try the foot gels on. My understanding was that it comes with the Nikes, great. Later she asked if I wanted it put into the sneaker already, I said no don't worry about it. She then asked if I wanted it, I said "how much" knowing she was going to say "its included" but instead said "$6.00" in such a quiet matter, and quickly turned away just to be sure I missed it, so I did, and asked her to repeat, and she said "6" somewhat louder, but looked away again trying to act like $6 is nothing. Then I said no thank you, and was ready to purchase. The young lady rang up my order and said "I'm going to put these in your bag so you can receive coupons, okay?" She put her hand in my bag with the store card. Only when I got home did I realize it was a store card, by the way, with PLENTY of strings attached. So she asked me for all of my information, I thought that was strange to giving me some coupons, but whatever. Later when reading the back of the card, I realized it wasn't just coupons, it was a card with plenty of strings attached. I received a ton of emails a day, and contacted customer service to stop it, and they did. However I kept receiving promotional emails for over a month. I was suppose to receive something in the mail, and never did, fine I didn't want Finish Lines card. HOWEVER, only now do I realize that because I agreed to receive "coupons" they LITERALLY used my credit card to charge me for a full years worth of Sports Illustrated subscription for $49.95. THEN I realized they also signed me up for the Kids edition subscription, which I don't even receive, nor do I want to, that is a total of $24.95. So basically the automatic email subscriptions totaled the amount of the sneakers I purchased.

I will never in my life shop at this company which illegally scams people and illegally uses their credit card to charge for other items for their benefit. I could see this as a marketing technique if they were extremely cheap, but they aren't. They are either priced like everyone else, or higher.

Extremely disappointed with these illegal sales tactics by Finish Line.

modified review This review was modified by chrisds02 on October 11 2013 07:13:49 AM

"Wow, I have not ordered from Finishline in years and now I wish I read reviews before ordering. What a joke of a company it has become. In short ( I just wanna help others, they wasted enough of my time already) I had around $500 to spend on apparel and shoes and decided to split order in 3 in order to take advantage of their 20 off 150 coupon to help save on their ridiculously high shipping charges. For no TRUE reason (they blamed my bank/credit card for rejection, I called them and they said everything was perfect on their side) they kept cancelling one of my orders even though they already processed and shipped the other two. I called, was advised to reorder which I did 3 more times because they kept on cancelling. I got tired of it, called my credit card again and asked the nice lady for a 3 way (no pun intended)call with Finishline to get to the bottom of this but, surprise!, they said I waas now banned from ordering for 30 days because of 4 order attempts. Again, I really wish I read the reviews. Sham companies like this should not be allowed to operate, they should be shut down, and as far as I am concerned, their managers who not only allow, but encourage and build so much customer angst, frustration, anger via dishonest practices (like people being shipped used items, etc) should be prosecuted! NO joke about that. People should stay away from "companies" like this so that they either clean up their act or go belly up as they deserve. I am now anxious about the 2 orders that went through, I pray they haven;t sent me used/worn out items. STAY AWAY! "

"Don't even bother with finishline.com. I have never seen a online retailer take this long to ship out orders. Placed order on 9/6, today is 9/12 and my order still has not been shipped. You are better off going to a nearby strore and buying shoes from their."

modified review This review was modified by phillydude411 on September 12 2013 05:58:48 AM

"Worst experience - ordered online and received a pair of worn Nikes that smelt like rotten cabbage! I ordered a pair of Nike Free Run online and when I received the package it smelt funny. As I opened it, the smell was stronger and stronger. The shoes had the price tag on them as if they were new but when I looked at the bottom I knew they were worn: you could see dust and little pieces of rocks. The smell was the worst you can imagine, I cannot even believe that someone's feet can smell that nasty. Some disgusting customer must have worn them without socks and then returned them. And what does Finish Line do? Put a tag on them and put them up for sale again. When I called to complain, they acted like it was no big deal. I order shoes online because I do not have the time to go shopping....I have kids and a busy work schedule. I had to return the shoes at one of their stores....I wish I would have ordered from somewhere else. So please take my advise and unless you are interested in getting some fungus or other foot disease do not buy from Finish Line because they resell shoes that are returned. I would rather buy something at Goodwill than at Finish Line. "

modified review This review was modified by stefrcih on August 02 2013 03:25:00 PM

"I purchased some shoes from finish line in the Outlet Mall in Round Rock. I purchased them on a Sunday and returned them on Monday because the tops were cut to high and would rub my ankles. They refused to take them back because I wore them. How are you to know a shoe will work if you can't try them on and wear them around your livingroom. The customer service assistant was horrible and basically I am stuck with a $200 pair of shoes I can't wear. Don't buy from them"

modified review This review was modified by tammyg0226 on July 30 2013 12:35:24 PM

"HORRIBLE!!! I went to the store in Queens Center Mall to return these sneakers (which were not comfortable or as good as it looked online). I was supposed to get my money back, but there is no refund on my card statement. Never buying from them again!"

modified review This review was modified by planetxjanet on June 29 2013 01:24:09 PM

"I went to Livingston mall in New Jersey the general manager Joseph is very stuped and very unprofetional
I will never came back to that store

Finish Line is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Finish Line is not a merchant member
Finish Line does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!