Stores > Finish Line

• Finish Line

Product & services pricing Rating 2.81/10 2.81/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.11/10 1.11/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.94/10 0.94/10

"Went to retail location to buy Nike Air Max. Didnt have size i needed. "we can get those from another store".....Big mistake, shoulda walked. 6 weeks later, no shoes. "been shipped, on there way" twice!! no shoes. Customer service is terrible. Supervisors are "not available to talk" consistently. If you mess up just tell me, don't lie to me. It just makes it worse. "System change" "UPS' fault, lost in transit"(Tracking number said never left store) "bomb threat" (seriously!)
i'm done with Finish Line.

"Incompetent company, fail, fail, fail, fail fail, total waste of time" I placed an order and tried to cancel it 10 minutes after because I used the wrong bank account that had no money. I called 10 minutes after ordered was placed. First person I talked to told me that the order didn't appeared on their system and asked me to call back in an hour. So I did. This time, I spoke to a different rep and told him my ordeal. He said, "no problem" order has been cancelled. Three hours later I called back just to verify since I was afraid to be hit by overdraft fees. I talked to a 3rd rep and was told that in fact order had been cancelled two hours ago and I had nothing to worry about. Still, I wasn't satisfy and emailed twice @ finishline.com customer services from two different email accounts just to be positive since I knew I was going to be trouble if order had gone trhru. I went to bed thinking I had done everything I could to prevent any problems. I woke up the next morning and checked my phone to see my new emails. Guess what? I recieve an email from finishline.com confirming that my order had shipped, and that my bank account had succesfully been charge!!! unbelievable! what is wrong with this people? I gave them 5 opportunities to simply cancel an order and FAILED miserably on every attempt! What a joke of a company, I was hit by my bank with $70 on overdraft fees all in regards to my order from finishline.com. How difficult it is to cancel an order ten minutes after realizing you had made a mistake? what kind of Software is running your company? so incompetent, so out of today's technology, careless customer service!!! Fu*** finishline,com I will fight back to get my money back, it is unfair I have to pay the consequences for their lack of service, horrible customer service, 80's technology and mistakes!!! I urge you to stay away from this place!!!"

"Never ordering from these people again. order shoes almost a month ago, and still dont have them. email and call them asking whats up, and on the rare chance I get a response, it's some pulled out the a excuse. they "lost" them or an incident occurred at UPS. just asked for a refund, let's see how long that takes.

dont waste your time or money here.

"Ordered 2 pair of shoes almost a month ago and nothing!! Nobody can tell me were my shoes are!! But they took their money out of my account weeks ago!! BS WILL NEVER BUY FROM THEM EVER AGAIN!! DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME! !"

This review was modified by LacyD on September 28 2015 10:17:54 AM

"I recently ordered a pair of Boys' Preschool Jordan Air Incline Basketball Shoes from their website. When I received the shoes I thought that it was some kind of mistake. The shoes look like they're fake, knockoff Jordan's. They're PLASTIC and they squeak when my son walks in them. Not the soles, but the top part that's supposed to be leather. Cheap quality shoes made in China! I've never seen any Jordan's that look or feel like the ones I received. I wanted to send them back, but my son was so excited to get them, and I didn't want to disappoint him. But never again will I order Jordan's from this merchant. And to top it off, I left a review of the shoes on the website stating that they are PLASTIC and of course, the review is nowhere to be found on the website. Buyer beware."

This review was modified by Mama2D on August 28 2015 08:47:30 AM

"If I could give them no rating that would be more accurate. I order shoes & they only sent me 1 Shoe......yes 1 Shoe!!!!!! Then when I call to find out why,nobody has a answer! On top of that crap they tell me they no longer have the shoes in Stock & they have to refund me my money. ...BS! ....... Soo I demand a manager and ended up waiting 30 minutes just to have them say the manager would call me back. ......... I waited & waited but still no call, so after 2 hours I finally called back and got a So called manager on the line. Long story short No one could tell me why #1 My order wasn't checked before being sent or #2 Tell me why the Hell they would sent 1 (uno)Damn Shoe. .... ugh never again! "

This review was modified by Maitlandgyl on August 18 2015 09:01:03 PM

"Finish line website is very annoying! I don't think i will be ordering from them again! The first time i purchased somethong was around christmas time I payed half gift card half bank card... I check my account and they took it all out of my account and my gift card.. I called it was a long process so many unnecessary questions! Then they ended up splitting it correctly and putting the other half back on my account account. Then about a week ago i order some new balances and it took about 3-4 days to get here and when i opened the box it was 1 shoe!!!!! I called the lady said they will send me another box of 2 shoes and it till here 1-3 days from when i called.. That was a lie i called finishline b/c my tracking # wasnt working and he tellse the 1-3 starts today. Im very upset and dont recommend ordering off their website! "

"I order sneakers online and my fiance paid with his Visa card on Aug 2nd. My fiance had them ship to my address. He gets a called from Finish Line asking how are we related instead of we just want to verified of this purchase ... I've have order several times and never had an issue of Finish Line asking how are you related. I called to see what was the issue and same thing how are you related..Once my shoes come in I will be dropping them off to the nearest Finish Line and go else where. "

"store had a great product assortment. couldn't get help until i asked and then she seemed annoyed she had to get shoes for me."

"Finishline.com is a complete joke. Don't waste your time or money with them. They will tell you a product is in stock, take your money then send you a cancellation email a few hours after. This happened on two separate occasions and my money still hasn't been returned. What a joke of a company."

This review was modified by bleach1981 on April 14 2015 08:47:25 AM

"I placed a order to finish line online. They sent me the wrong size. I contacted them and they said the hoodie size I ordered was out of stock. My question is why did they send the wrong size in the first place. Now I have to send it back and wait for my refund. I am still waiting for 2 other hoodies I ordered I hope these are the right size. They were sent in 2 separate orders. I don't think I will be ordering from finish line again. I feel since it was there fault about the order. They should just refund my money. Robin Dishman"

This review was modified by redandme24me on February 11 2015 08:22:21 AM

"This is a review for ths finshline store located @ Flatirons Mall. Went to look for some shoes for my son. When we entered the store no one greeted use or asked if we needed help. My son found some shoes and I had to track an assoicate down to get service.Not before a employee walked by me wearing head phones and ignored me.I found an associate and told him what I needed. The employee then went back to get the shoes when he came back he handed me one shoe. The assoicate then asked if the shoes were for me ? I told him no they are for my 13yr old son.He then told me if we stained the shoe we would have to buy them. I was like what??? He said thats what his manager said. I then told the employee to go tell your manager like the fuck I am. I had no drink in my hand or anything. I told him to go grab his manager.The employee then walked off and grabbed some young girl.That he said was one of the managers. She than stated to me if we tried on the shoes and creasesd the leather we would have to buy them. Boy did my blood pressure rise fast. I told her that this is the first that I have ever heard anything like that in all my years of buying shoes. How ridiculous is that. I told the young girl that I wanted to speak to another manager. She then pointed me to some guy named DJ.Low and behold it was the guy that ignored me weaing the headphones. At this point I am really heated.I then start talking to DJ about all that was said.He then told me that he told his employees to say that because these were the new Jordans that had just came out today. I laughed in his face with dis believe. I told him I didnt care if they were Jordans that came out last year. That if my son creased them I was not paying for them. Thats part of trying on new shoes. He then stated it is just like shopping at another store and if you break something you have to pay for it. I told him these are shoes not glass figurine. He then stated it is only commen sense. I then told him he needed to post a sign at the entrance warning coustmers of this for all shoes not just for Jordans. I then asked him to provide me with a copy or paper stating this in the company policy. He could not. (This figures right only common sense...lol) After all said and done we did not buy the shoes.I just asked for a phone number so that I could contact his corporate office."

This review was modified by milehigh303 on January 24 2015 04:25:13 PM

"My experience at Finish Line store was very fishy!
I went store with my daughter but they did not have the one she wanted in stock, but the salesperson said he can order it on line. Then he said her size is out of stock on line but he can order the exact same shoes from woman's size 6 (which is the same size as youth size 5 but $20 more expensive).
I did end up order it on line at the store. I came home and checked the web site just to be sure.
I learned the salesperson lied to me that it was in stock for youth size 5 on line. I called right away and canceled my order and I placed a new order for youth size 5. After few weeks passed by I still have not received refund yet.

This review was modified by Lenak95 on January 21 2015 08:05:31 AM

"Absolutely terrible. I made a mistake on my order and when I called to fix it the operator was unhelpful, unclear and unable to follow through with a simple request. Now my shoes are in WACO TX Which is 5 hours away from where I even live. Terrible. Will never shop there again. "

This review was modified by Bjoh88 on January 04 2015 10:25:29 AM

"Ordered two hoodie sweatshirts for Christmas. Items arrived fairly quickly. Sweatshirts were packaged in two separate shipping packages - one in a box and the other in a shipping bag. Both shipped from different locations. One being a store out of Mississippi. Whoever packaged the hoodie did NOT remove the security tag from the sweatshirt. in fact the shirt was packaged with the ink style security tag facing up - it was exposed - so obviously the person who packed up the shirt had to see the security tag! One hoodie, the one with the ink tag was as I expected, a nice soft sweatshirt. The other hoodie looks like some cheap knockoff you'd find at a flea market. I'm very disappointed in the quality!
I called customer service to explain the issue with the security tag being left on one shirt. The person I talked with could hardly speak English. When I began to tell her about the issue with a tag still being attached she didn't understand what I was talking about. I had to explain multiple times and at one point she told me to lower my voice. I wasn't even yelling at her - although I wanted to. She asked me what I wanted to do about the shirt and I told her it wasn't usable because of the tag. She finally said I could keep the hoodie and Finish Line would credit my account. Well, I've checked my account and there have been NO credits. I'm very disappointed in this store. It was obvious there was a communication barrier, NO refund/credit, and unless I find a store to remove the tag, the hoodie is useless! Sorry, sorry service!! Will NOT ever do business with Finish Line again! Wish I had read reviews on this store prior to ordering!

This review was modified by SassySoutherner on December 29 2014 07:17:07 PM

Share Finish Line's store rating

Finish Line is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Finish Line is not a merchant member
Finish Line does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!