• Filteroutlets.c

"I also ordered a filter at FilterOutlets.com on Jan 30. My shipping label was created on Feb 2., on Feb 21 I left a customer comment on the account, to which I have not received a response as of today (3/3/2015). I cancelled my credit card payment and will receive a refund. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. I'd rather spend a few extra $$ and pick my filter up at a store. "

modified review This review was modified by nola504 on March 03 2015 11:01:45 AM

"I have placed my order on Jan 30th and received a shipping confirmation on Feb 2, but the label has been created and not yet shipped. I'm wondering if I will ever receive the products. I left 5 voices mails and used the contact information on the website twice and still heard nothing. UNBELIEVABLE!!! I would not recommend using this company. "

"BEWARE OF THIS BUSINESS--Ordered 2 types of refrigerator water filters. They charged my credit card immediately for the whole order. Got an e-mail including a postal tracking number that the filters were sent 2 days later. Eveything seemed good. Got an e-mail (from a different e-mail address) 2 days later indicating that nothing had been sent yet. Called Filter Outlets (866)661-9727 and finally got through to a fellow who said that they were totally out of the one type of filter and my money would be refunded for those. I said OK and asked him to get the other filter type sent out ASAP. He said they would be sent out promptly. Promptly turned out to be one week later when the filters were finally shipped out with them taking 11 days overall to get to me. This was way later than when I needed them. Since I no longer needed these filters, I tried to contact Filter Outlets again by phone to ask for a return envelope to return these filters according to their return policy. I could never get past the recorded message. I gave them my phone number several times but never heard back from them. I used their customer response form on three occasions but they never responded.

They did partially credit my card for the filters that were out of stock and unavailable but what they credited was $33 less than they should have. They made a $33 dollar profit from filters that they never shipped out to me.

This firm has a wonderful website with many promises of excellent service. In reality they seem quite unresponsive and unreliable. Use at your own risk.

"DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!! THEY ARE A SCAM
My first purchase with Filter Outlets.com went smoothly. I purchased a 3-pack of Samsung water filters for my Samsung refrigerator and they worked fine for a reasonable discount.
When I re-ordered the same filters in 2/14 I was not sent the correct items. Wrong brand but they looked similar only they do not work. They fit my fridge only NO water is filtering through the filter. I removed the filter and it is bone dry.

I believe this is a scam---a $65 scam. I have continually attempted to contact the company--left many,many messages and emails without response.

"I ORDERED FILTERS OVER 3 WEEKS AGO AND I DID NOT RECEIVE THEM YET. THAT'S NOT RIGHT. I WAS CHARGED FOR THEM ON MY CREDIT CARD. I HAVE A FEELING I AM OUT THE MONEY. DISAPPOINTED."

"I ordered on Memorial Day and to my surprise the product shipped the same day. Great service! "

"Quick delivery and a fair price - what more can you ask for?"

"They kept me informed and delivered as promised."

"Price was right! Same quality as original for Maytag!"

"USPS tracking number gives no results. After 10 days it is not delivered and wondering if it will be. Would be helpful if you had at least an estimate number of days for delivery."

"Price was fantastic compared to retailers/other online sites (about 1/2) and my order was received in about a week. Also, there was a $5.00 coupon and no shipping charge! Had gone w/o a refrigerator filter for a couple of years (spending $$ on bottled water) , so I'm very happy I found Filteroutlets.com & plan to replace the filter on a regular basis through them."

"Process of ordering the filter was easy and no hassle with quick shipping."

"Our package was delivered in a very timely manner and the filters fit perfectly. Thank you for saving us at least twice what we would have paid in the store. ;-)"

"I have not recieved my order yet!"

"Good price, very rapid shipment, and excellent feedback of the status of my order. "

Share Filteroutlets.com's store rating

Filteroutlets.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Filteroutlets.com is not a merchant member
Filteroutlets.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!