Fillserv Reviews - fillserv.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 4.33/10 16 reviews

Fillserv is not a merchant member
Fillserv does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Very good experience. Fast shipping. I’ll be buying more cartridges very soon."

"I ordered Edible printer bundle. I love the product and service is great!"

"Do not order from this company! I order thousands of dollars of merchandise on-line each year. This is the first company that I have actually complained about. I placed an order for a printer that was going to be a Christmas gift on 12/2/11. I found out later that someone else had already bought the same gift. I called Fillserv and told them to cancel. They said that UPS already had it and that I could not cancel. Fair enough, the day I got it I mailed it back to Fillserv paying $50.00 to send it back.

Their return policy was very restrictive about original packaging and other technical issues. It looked like to me they hate to give refunds. It was filled with reasons why you won’t get a refund. It gave me a bad feeling. Therefore, I was afraid to even open the package when it arrived and I actually taped the RMA paperwork to the box so that they could not try and cheat me out of a refund.

Finally, two weeks after they get it back, they claim that the ink cartridges are missing and refuse to process my refund until I send them ink cartridges. I told them I never opened the box, therefore, they either screwed up when the shipped it to me by forgetting to include the ink or screwed up when they received it back by losing the ink. They refused to give me a full refund. I had to contest the charge with Visa.

"Do NOT order ANYTHING from this company!! This was by far the WORST experience EVER! So I finally decided to order an edible printer for my cake business. I placed the order on November 26th 2011. The order confirmation said it would take 3-5 business days to receive. On Dec 8th (almost 2 weeks later) I received an email from fillserv saying that they apologize for the delay but that their computers were down and that they would be processing my order right away and that I should receive the printer within the next few days. When I hadn't received anything after a week, I decided to call to find out what the problem was. 2 phone calls and 2 emails later I finally got a call back on Dec 15th saying that they apologize but that the printer was back ordered. They had no explanation when I was asking why they didn't tell me that from the beginning instead of making me wait all this time for a printer that was never going to make it to me. So when I spoke to the rep on the 15th she said that her warehouse said they would be shipping it out to me the following day priority and that I should have it within the next couple of days. Here we are on Dec 20th and my online account status still says "Processing". I called yet again and left a message on their stupid machine, because God Forbid they have someone answer the phone... I received a phone call back from the same rep apologizing yet AGAIN only this time she said that the item was still back ordered and that they would be refunding my money. Apparently I am not the only one, she said that there were many people who also ordered that same printer that would not be receiving it. Fillserv is the absolute worst company I have ever dealt with in my entire life. Do yourself a favor and pay the extra money with another company because the cheap price is not worth the time or the headache. "

"WORST COMPANY! DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE PEOPLE UNLESS YOU ENJOY A GOOD HEADACHES.
Ordered a toner cartridge and the one they sent does not match what I ordered. Sid they would issue a return tag, and nothing. I did a dispute with Amex and they said they never received the return. Had to call Amex again to get my money back.

"Would NOT reccommend Fillserv. I purchased the color and black ink May 29, 2022 thinking that it would work in my HP2575. The first time I replaced the black ink it worked fine. I do not do a lot of printing. I replaced the ink in the color cartridge and the color was faded out. This was in Augus,t I called and they did reply by email. Did everything they instructed to try to fix the problem. Did not work. Called them again. Same thing - did everything they suggested, still didn't work. In October, I asked for new cartridges or money back three times. No reply. Out the money and have ink I can't use. INK DOES NOT WORK IN HP'S."

"I would not hesitate to purchase from Fillserv again. The order came very quickly as it was shipped within a day. Product worked perfectly and had easy to follow instructions. This saved me a pile of money over purchasing new/refurbished color cartridges for my Dell 3110cn color laser printer.

Will definitely be returning to this company in the near future!

"The order was processed fairly quickly, though it still took a few days to get here even though it was shipped USPS from less than 100 miles away.

The product did not function as advertised.

When I first alerted them on a Friday afternoon/evening the reply did not come until Monday, to be expected. I followed up with their questions and asked a couple more, which they replied to promptly.

After following their advice the performance was no better, 3-400 pages later, still pale color output. I informed them that this was not acceptable, and that was two weeks ago. I have yet to have a reply. They have gone from prompt replies to no replies. Not an offer for replacement, or offer of RMA, nothing.

After two reminders sent during that two week period I used their contact form several times this morning and finally got some kind of reply, and a second saying that it had been escalated to a supervisor but they had not done anything yet.

..and that was early in the day Friday, and here it is close of business, still nothing.

I have refilled plenty of toner cartridges over the years. This is nothing new. I have, however, not done Brother printers before. It's nothing new, from the directions, and appearance.

The black toner works better than the color, though not as good as the original was. The three colors are all equally as poor and pale. The printer output was flawless until it "ran out" and indicated replacement cartridges were required. These cartridges are the first time refill for each of them.

At this point, store credit is not even acceptable because there's no way in hell I'll even buy ink from them. Not with this attitude.

"I've ordered from Fillserv several times both for my business and personal printers. I have never been disappointed. You can get a good idea about the company by having to experience their customer service, which is exemplary. They fixed the one and only problem I've ever had with them in a very timely manner. Also, they have great prices and cheap shipping. Highly recommended."

"No complaints - fast shipping friendly customer service and the ink works! I was skeptical of unbranded inks but after a couple of years I'm a big fan. Of the different sites I've ordered from, I find Fillserv the easiest to work with."

Rating 4/102/5

"Please avoid this retailer at all cost. I was looking to buy a chip resetter for my canon printer and I place an order on April 28, 2010 ten days later there is no update on my order status, according to them it is still being "Processed." I have tried calling numerous times but they always seem to be busy, goes directly to voicemail. I also email twice but i didn't get a response, just a confirmation they "received my inquiry." The prices might be cheap but service is the worst I have seen. PLEASE AVOID AT ALL COST!

Edit: After posting this negative review I received an email from them in less than 24hours and they apologized because my order was back ordered. So it took about 12 days to know that the order was back ordered. Thank you fillserv at least you guys responded =)

modified review This review was modified by vallejoboy on May 10 2010 06:31:31 PM
Rating 4/102/5

"I placed an order and half an hour later I wanted to cancel and was told I couldn't.
I waited for the order to be delivered and paid $10.37 to send it back unopened. Then you weren't very prompt about the
refund and when you did do it the refund wasn't what I had paid $95.50, but $86.55. So it cost me $19.32 for a transaction
that couldn't be canceled.

"Brother MFC-9840CDW cartridge toners received and refilled according to instructions. I Sent 7 e-mails for support and they promised to call me twice but did not. Wasted one week and a lot of time without satisfaction. Wayne"

"I ordered a Smartchip for my Samsung laser printer. It arrived fast and works great. They kept me updated on my order with adequate e-mails. I will order again from them without worry. Thanks Fillserv!

Greg

"I received my package 6 days after the order was placed. I ordered 2 Dell Series 9 ink cartridges. When I opened up the package, one of the ink had been cut open from it's sealed bag. I emailed Fillserv customer service to ask for a replacement, but never got a reply."