• Address: 1931 H Street
    • Phone: 888-542-0808

"I LOVE the women's tank that I ordered. The quality of the material is superior to othere custom t-shirt merchants and the prices are reasonable."

modified review This review was modified by Astrogeek1 on December 14 2012 05:22:53 AM

"Amazing! Thank you for the great T-Shirt. My guy loves it! Took a while for delivery, but it is a great product!"

"The tee I just got from Fibers has a perfect fit, high quality fabric and dazzling image. They delivered it (to Australia) speedily. Thank you, Fibers!!!"

"Great way to get a personalizez T, hoodie, polo or sweatshirt!"

"Very satisfied with everything. Good price, easy website and designing tools, great look and soft feel of prints."

""Good quality, affordable and fast shipping! Love my order and totally look forward to ordering again!" "

"I loved the entire process...ordering and customizing my shirts was easy...payment processed smoothly...items shipped amazingly fast...and best of all, I love the shirts!"

"My experience with Fibers.com was great. I received a phone call the day after I placed my order to verify what I had ordered. I had accidently ordered two of the exact same shirt. They could have easily just charged me for both but I thought I was awesome that they took the time to do that even though it was clearly my mistake. Shipping was quick and the product looks great! I thought sizes were accurate and good quality! I will order from them again!"

"Good quality, affordable and fast shipping! Love my shirt and I look forward to ordering again!"

"Easy to use site. Lots of choices. Product arrived on time."

"Great people to work with. I will buy from them again.

"Fibers.com was extremely easy to deal with and had great selections on the t-shirt designs that I was looking for. They communicated my order status all during the process and the delivery was fast and efficient. Will do business with them again."

"I LOVE my Fibers.com t-shirts - as a golden retriever lover I have found shirts here that no one else has...and I always get compliments on them and refer others to the Fibers.com website. Keep up the good work with Golden Retriever designs!"

"I have now placed two orders for shirts from Fibers.com for curling events. Both shirt orders arrived in record time and the shirts themselves were excellent. I especially appreciate the large printable area and the variety of things that you can do with the graphics and lettering on the shirts. Fibers.com is my go-to place for custom shirts, even before I look at the great price tag."

"The t-shirt I ordered is awesome! Love both the quality of the fabric and the print! I will definitely shop at fibers.com again, and will surely recommend it to my friends! "

Fibers.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Fibers.com is not a merchant member
Fibers.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!