• Rating 9.50/10 41 reviews

Fibers.com is not a merchant member
    Fibers.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Fibers.com contact information

• Address: 1931 H Street
    • Phone: 888-542-0808

"Great way to get a personalizez T, hoodie, polo or sweatshirt!"

"I loved the entire process...ordering and customizing my shirts was easy...payment processed smoothly...items shipped amazingly fast...and best of all, I love the shirts!"

"My experience with Fibers.com was great. I received a phone call the day after I placed my order to verify what I had ordered. I had accidently ordered two of the exact same shirt. They could have easily just charged me for both but I thought I was awesome that they took the time to do that even though it was clearly my mistake. Shipping was quick and the product looks great! I thought sizes were accurate and good quality! I will order from them again!"

"Good quality, affordable and fast shipping! Love my shirt and I look forward to ordering again!"

"Easy to use site. Lots of choices. Product arrived on time."

"Great people to work with. I will buy from them again.

"Fibers.com was extremely easy to deal with and had great selections on the t-shirt designs that I was looking for. They communicated my order status all during the process and the delivery was fast and efficient. Will do business with them again."

"I LOVE my Fibers.com t-shirts - as a golden retriever lover I have found shirts here that no one else has...and I always get compliments on them and refer others to the Fibers.com website. Keep up the good work with Golden Retriever designs!"

"I have now placed two orders for shirts from Fibers.com for curling events. Both shirt orders arrived in record time and the shirts themselves were excellent. I especially appreciate the large printable area and the variety of things that you can do with the graphics and lettering on the shirts. Fibers.com is my go-to place for custom shirts, even before I look at the great price tag."

"The t-shirt I ordered is awesome! Love both the quality of the fabric and the print! I will definitely shop at fibers.com again, and will surely recommend it to my friends! "

"For the second consecutive year, I ordered our Slam Poetry Team t-shirts from Fibers.com, and for two consecutive years our team has heard comments like: "Nice shirts!"; "Where'd you get those?"; "I want one!"; "Those shirts are cool!" This year, not ONLY did we have the best Team shirts, but we also came in first! (Last year, we were third). I firmly believe that if you look good, you perform good, and Fibers.com makes us look good! I highly recommend this company. The shirts are comfortable, customizable, and Damn cool! "

"I was pleasantly surprised at the great quality of the shirts for the very low price! I received my orders within a few days of ordering! I ordered 3 "I heart Justin" t shirts as we are doing a fundraiser in memory of my nephew who was killed by a drunk driver and donating the proceeds to a college scholarship program. This will be a great way for his mother, sister and I to honor his memory."

"I like the selection of designs and the prices are very reasonable. The site, as a whole, is attractive and easy to navigate. I received my item in a timely manner, and I love wearing my new tank! I will return!"

"Found Fibers.com just from searching on the internet and loved it! Very easy to use site, great products for a low price, and awesome customer service! Have used it multiple times since, and will use it again!"

"Awesome. Very pleased. However trying to fill all the info in to receive a $10 credit sucks"