Stores > FedEx
  • FedEx

Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review FedEx by clicking a star below.
2017-08-14

Lost package

"They lost a package I sent to an eBay customer left it on the stairs the guy didn't have stairs... ok no big deal... the calls add up to like 4 hours of being on hold ... They tell me I need to file a claim for the insurance so I did and they denied it because the place 130pawn that shipped it has to file the claim witch they knew from the start .. so almost a month later still not resolved ... They won't call back when they say the will and let you know what's going on and needs to be done ... the customer service is just terrible !"

2017-07-06

No Choice

"I placed an order from a company who uses FedEx. Apparently they used FedEx SmartPost - definitely not a way for a consumer to have mail posted. This is an extremely slow way to get mail. I know of no slower way to receive a package. It combines FedEx and U.S. mail carriers. Not only is it the slowest method to ship a package, I had a package that was supposed to go out on July 3rd, 2017. The FedEx guy regularly shows up at 2:30 pm to pick up packages from this company in Florida.

Instead, he shows up at 11 am. because he wants to get off work early. My package had not been fully processed - the company was expecting the pick up to be 3 1/2 hours later. As a result the package did not go out until yesterday, July 5. This has caused a serious delay in the ETA of my package - now July 13 - when I will be out of time. This leaves my pkg. to fry in the sun for days.

I called FedEx. Getting to talk to a person is a challenge. I finally got a male who claimed he could offer no help and said the ticket said it was to go out July 5th. Well yeah - when the pick-up guy showed up 3 1/2 hrs. early they couldn't very well now say it was to be picked up that day. I asked to speak to a supervisor and was put on hold again. After a few minutes my call was disconnected. I had been on the phone at that point for over 15 minutes. I am very disgusted with this company. They obviously do not care about the ultimate receivers of their service. I will never send any of my personal mail via FedEx and I will never choose FedEx SmartPost if given a choice since there is nothing smart about if from this consumer's point of view.

2017-07-05

Bad service time

"Been waiting for the package from 8 a.m. to 1:20 p.m. call FedEx for a exact or better time they told me delivery time is from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. and that's the best they can tell me I guess I have to pay for their service and wait for their time that's convenient to deliver a package I can understand giving me a window three or four hours but not all day window"

2017-05-13

No customer service

"No one knows what is going on.They tell you something and it is not true.
For a company that say it will do anything go get you a package. The just let package just sit on dock and no one can give you an answer as to why or call the processing center to find out what is going on. Package was to arrive two days ago and is still sitting on a dock. You call the office and they just tell you anything but will not find out about your package.
They say they can not call sorting facility.Then give you a time and you know it is not true as if it has not left dock it can not be delivered by the time stated.

2017-04-05

Poor and Pathetic Service From Fedex

"Fedex is a Ch*ter company.

Never use Fedex for international shipment. You will never get your product.

Fedex AWB No: 573818785207

Still waiting to get delivery and they are demanding illogical documents.

I am compelled to file a consumer complaint to the national consumer forum with case ID: 220102.

I am also continuously writing about you poor service in every social media eg. Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Quora etc.

Since the I have paid for the shipping charges, it is Fedex's responsibility to deliver the product. I will fight even if I have to drag themu to the Civil court. If no action happens I will serve you legal notice by the next week.

I will also post about their poor service in every national and international blogs and continuously mail to their higher authority.

2017-03-28

Cannot track what you picked?????

"Bought 2 tv stands online and took almost two weeks to get the processing process so I cancelled it and I was told by two representatives that the order was canceled. Now 3 days later the packages arrived and they were delivered to the wrong address by FEDEX!! Lucky my neighbor knew my name, I had just moved in like a week ago.. I had travelled for work and am still away so was not able to handle the case.. So and way I scheduled a return pick up and FEDEX came and picked one item left the other which was lying ontop of each other. Then they claimed that that's what was delivered. Anyway I called to ask why they did that they said its only one box that was delivered and clearly my order is for 2 items that were delivered!!!! After calls to get FEDEX to pick up the other box, they finally did but now it cannot be traced???? They said they have no record of the package being picked up!!! I don't understand this!!! They came and picked it, how can it not be traced????? Am going crazy, this has been calls back and forth to Walmart and fedex. I am pulling my hair right now. I don't understand how you loose a package that was picked up by the same people who dropped it. I am so frustrated and all customer care reps tell me different stories every time and assure me it's been taken care of but nothing is done.. This has gone on for long enough. Between FEDEX and WALMART I need my refund for items that were delivered and picked up by the same people.
Can I do

2017-03-07

Package Delivery

"If I could give then a lower rating then 1 star, I would!
Lets see, to start with, They're Rude, Inconsiderate, and Refuse to accept responsibility for anything that they screwed up regarding deliveries.
I stayed home from work on Saturday 3/4/17 all day to receive packaged scheduled to be delivered. (package didn't show). Then I stayed home all day Monday 3/6/17...still no package! I got a notice Tuesday saying I was Not available/or refused package." I stayed home from work all day Tuesday to receive package", just to be told that it was being returned to sender! After contacting FedEx about this, the best they could do was to say it would be delivered the next day (Another Day I have to take off work).
This is NOT acceptable! I shouldn't have to go through this since this was Entirely FED EX's mistake!
I was bounced around from one person to another, to no avail. I was back where I started. I have always used UPS for the last 16 years and had no problem with their service, and if they make a mistake, the take responsibility for it and make it right. Unlike Fed Ex,
Do you think I could have had a successful business for 16 years if I always told the customer that it wasn't my fault, and would blatantly lie to them?? Of course not! What we did was to make it right with the customer, even if the customer was wrong. Because at the end of the day....It's all about customer service...Not who's right or wrong!
I hate it when a seller only uses Fed Ex. I will only use UPS when given a choice. It's NEVER my choice to use Fed Ex.
Needless to say...I would NEVER recommend anyone using FED EX for any shipping.
The Pflugerville FED EX location has horrible Customer Service, just like the Corp Company.
I believe I'm going to start passing on buying anything that Only ships via Fed Ex.

2017-01-09

Rush shipping rip off

"My daughters bed broke so i ordered a new one and paid for Rush shipping. The order came in 3 seperate boxes, all of which arrived the same day at Baltimore, MD. 2 of the boxes which contained the back and sides of the bed came, the base did not. 1st call to fedex, verifies that the shipment is in Baltimorr. Said someone from the trace dept would call within 2 hrs. No call received after 4 hrs. 2nd call, same info given to me, said to wait another 2 hrs for someone to call me back, again NO CALL. The next day I call back and another service rep says that the box never arrived in Baltimore but that they can assure me of delivery today Monday 1/9/2017. As of now tracking has not updated but i dod call walmart whom I ordered the bed from and they refunded my rush shipping. At least someone has good customer service. If you pay almost 100.00 for rush shipping your items should arrive at least by the latest day within the timeframe given, not days or weeks later. And you should not blatantly lie to your customers about the status of their order. I would have given them 0 stars if i was allowed."

2016-12-08

Poor Poor shipping services now

"Fed ex bottom of the barrel now
Items will sit for days with no movement at all
It's sad that this company does not care

2016-09-03

Horribble....is truly an understatement !!!!!

"Where to start....there is so much negative to say about the FedEx Company.
I will try my best to share our experience with you:
As a business that orders various companies products; we usually are very easy going with delivery being within the stated date(s) of arrival for our merchandise ordered from various vendors that state delivery dates...same day, 1 day, 3 day, etc.
That said, HORRIBLE is truly an understatement. FedEx tends to deliver when the store is closed. We have spoken with there customer service so many times that they actually have had noted our account not to deliver before 1:00pm. As a result there is a permanent note especially for FedEx above our hours, on our door, for them to *deliver after 1:00pm or return later if we are not open yet per our agreement.*
You would think that this would be enough….NO, it is not. They continue to deliver before hours and then leave door tags right above the note.
When I called customer service they say they deliver whenever they are in the area. They can not call them and have them redeliver. (Have I told you that they have redelivered before). They have also told me even though we come to an amicable agreement and they can indeed read the hours and special note; they are under no obligation to follow them. WOW !!!
As a result our store is calling and sending notice to all out vendor companies that we will no longer order any product from them if they are using FedEx for delivery of our merchandise.

2016-08-23

The worst courier service.

"FedEx has the worst courier service and worst customer service department and worst delivery guys."

2016-08-14

no delivery

"I scheduled my delivery on Aug 25th and the representative on the phone told me he can guarantee the delivery by 12 pm. What actually happened is that I waited the whole day and no one came."

2016-07-23

FedEx stinks/use UPS or even USPS

"My last two deliveries from Fedex were nightmares. First package to me in Dallas went to someone in Chicago. A week after I personally resolved the issue I was called be Fedex to ask how they could help.
Today ( Saturday)I received text saying Monday's delivery had been moved up to today. At 6:00 PM I called to check status. They said it was moved back to Monday... No text .. No email... No call .. Barely an apology!
This is unacceptable. I will not buy from any company that uses Fedex.

2016-06-11

Failed Delivery

"The FedEx story is a story of total incompetence. Today I was to receive a package, the tracking system says it was delivered to the front door, however NO PACKAGE came in. There is a security guard at the front door, together with a bunch of cameras, the security guard was ON POST at the moment you claim the package was delivered. Moreover, when I contacted your office your representative claims that NO ONE has a contact phone to the driver, and that you will try to find out what happened on TUESDAY (today is Saturday)...
This should be a warning to all potential customers against using any FedEx services, as it is TOTALLY UNPROFESSIONAL.

2016-05-26

1 Star is too generous!

"I had something shipped to me. It "arrived" at my school and was signed for by someone at 10:31am; however, nothing arrived for me. I work at a school so I checked the camera footage on when Fedex said the package arrived. No sign of Fedex. So I checked the footage again, this time I watched from five minutes before the arrival time to 5 minutes after the arrival time. Still, no Fedex vehicle. I called Fedex and after getting transferred several times I finally got a hold of Jonathan, the trace agent. Jonathan said he would look into what happened. The next day he left a message that said, "seems like the driver did mis-deliver it. Got the package back, uh, n' delivered correctly... I recommend you contact the shipper. umm, and request for a re-ship or re-fund. I will be closing out the trace, however, if you still have any questions feel free to call back..." Seriously?! You want me to request the trusted company I bought this stuff from to fix your idiotic mistake?I still haven't been able to resolve the mistakes of this company. If I had more time I would file a lawsuit--considering I have video proof that Fedex never showed up. So now I'm out $550 dollars for what Fedex messed up on. Worst customer service I have ever had. There is still no resolution. I have now shared this story with about 150 of my students, I've left this post, and I will tell anyone I care about how poorly Fedex is run. Hopefully by my sharing this experience with other people, they won't be treated as poorly as I have been treated. If you want your company to thrive DO NOT use Fedex. "

Share FedEx's store rating

FedEx is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

FedEx is not a merchant member
FedEx does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!