• Favor Warehouse Favor Warehouse Elite Status

Customer service: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.50/10 5.50/10

What is this?

2015-07-21

"I fell in love with the personalized sunglasses for our charity event. Emailed them to confirm they were in stock and easily placed the order. They confirmed that the product would arrive within 7 days. After 7 days I emailed and got a response the product was out of stock for at least another month. DO NOT waste your time or money with them unless you have at least 6 months to wait for the product! "

2015-07-08

"I found a great favor for my Husband's 80th Birthday party. Asked for expedited service and received it..favors are in the bag..so to speak.

Would use again.. good price, interesting materials and great service. "

2015-07-08

"Fast shipping and exactly what I wanted!"

2015-07-08

"The glass jars were exactly what I expected & more. They were great party favors for guests and myself. "

2015-07-07

"My order was not delivered on time. They sent me e-mails informing me about the delay, but no one contacted me via telephone. I'm very upset right now. I just don't want the item anymore. "

2015-07-07

"I was very pleased with the wine charms that I ordered. They were sturdy , very attractive and an excellent price."

2015-07-06

"Everything came out perfect. I will be ordering more products for my wedding and recommending your company to my friends!!"

2015-07-06

"excellent service and products"

2015-07-03

"Once again, favor warehouse came through with very nice merchandise at reasonable prices. My mixed order of eighty pieces came within a week.

We look forward to distributing these favors to the guests at our fiftieth wedding anniversary. Look on "retail me not " for the current shipping discounts."

2015-07-03

"Very nicely packed when shipped. Shipping was on time. Favor makes a great presentation for the price. Would surely recommend Favor Warehouse and would definitely use them again"

2015-07-03

"My custom orders were delivered to my house within 5 Days.
The products I chose look great.

2015-07-03

"I was unaware that I had to stick the message on the sunglasses. I do not have a steady hand so some did not come out right."

2015-07-02

"Thank you so much for all your amazing service!
All my beautiful products arrive safe and they are really happy some of my best friends.
Sincerely
Ana Luz"

2015-07-02

"The product quality wasn't as expected "

2015-07-01

"I was very pleased with my order. I order some items that were glass and the box was crushed by ups but it was packed so well that everything was in perfect shape.
I would order from Favor Warehouse again and recommend them to friends."

Share Favor Warehouse's store rating

Favor Warehouse is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Favor Warehouse is a merchant member
Favor Warehouse participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,847 merchant members.