• Favor Warehouse Favor Warehouse Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.63/10 5.63/10

What is this?

"I feel that I should have been able to order by phone.....especially when the order did not require any personalization."

"Product came quickly and was exactly as pictured."

"The keys I ordered are amazing looking. Delivered quickly too."

"the items were delivered within 2 days.Just what we ordered.no problems"

"I purchased sample favors online and it said you were having a special for 50% off of shipping but I tried the promo code and it said not to enter it until the end. But when i got to the end it didn't promt me for it and sent the order. I was charged $28 for shipping for small items. That is crazy!"

"Very pleased on how promptly order was filled and shipped."

"Easy to order. Beautiful wedding set. Just what I wanted."

"The service was outstanding! Nice product; exactly as described . . . fast delivery! "

"The customer service was very helpful when I had questions regarding our order and the order was received exactly when they said it would be delivered.
Thank you very much for your assistance.

"Quick delivery and perfect condition. "

"The makeup bags that I ordered for bridesmaids gifts were very nice. My dissatisfaction is with the mailing policy. I ordered 8 small, cloth bags. Their combined weight was less than 1/2 pound; however, they made me place two orders because they "might be too heavy" for one box! I had to pay $22.95 just for shipping. That is totally ridiculous. They charged me $11.26 per order. Then they mailed all the makeup bags in ONE box. I wrote to they to tell them how I felt about my experience with their company. So far I have not received any response. If you order from this company be prepared to pay a ridiculous price for shipping. "

modified review Rep reply posted May-18-2015

weddingfavors, Favor Warehouse rep has responded

“Very sorry for the inconvenience and for the reply you received.

The shipping was not set up correctly for this product. There is absolutely no reason you should had had to place two orders and no reason you should have paid that much in shipping.

We just refunded your credit card in the amount of $19.34.”

"I needed to order about 20 tote bags with ebroidered initials on them. Rather than doing this complicated order once, I was only able to order 6 at a time and fill out all the information over and over again. It was very time consuming and a hassle. I have order a lot of things for my wedding this year from Favor Warehouse, but this was a pain. "

modified review Rep reply posted May-15-2015

weddingfavors, Favor Warehouse rep has responded

“We are so sorry to hear that it was such a hassle to order this product.

The sample rules that were setup in the background were never intended to create issues in ordering other product types.

We will use your feedback to find a better way to configure the ordering process for non sample items.

Thank you again for your orders and especially for your valuable feedback!”

"the shot glasses was delivery on time and I am very glad.
thanks for everything.

"This was my first encounter with your company referred by Amazon.com, I placed an order with express processing. After I was told the product would not make it by the requested date my order was canceled. I sent an email explaining although it would not come on time I still wanted the product, I then received a very unprofessional email. From not getting my product, tocancelation of my order to the rude representative I will not be doing business with you in the future. As I expressed in my other email I will advise others of my non service. "

modified review Rep reply posted May-15-2015

weddingfavors, Favor Warehouse rep has responded

“We regret that your order was not processed to your satisfaction. You submitted your order on the morning of Tuesday 5/5 and selected Ground Shipping and expedited order processing - as noted online, with expedited processing, orders ship from the warehouse within 1-2 business days and ship via the method selected - Ground in your case.

Identifying the problem we immediately contacted you within 9 minutes of your order being placed and informed you that with the processing and shipping options selected, your order would be delivered by 5/11 or 5/12 - not 5/8.

We did not hear back from you and again contacted you at 10:30am EST on 5/5. We contacted you a third time at 11:05pm EST - well past our posted business hours and advised that regrettably, as we had not heard back from you to upgrade your shipping and processing, your order would have had to have been upgraded to Next Day Air shipping for delivery 5/8.

At that time, given it was not possible to deliver your order by your event date with the options selected, we voided your order and advised the options needed for 5/8 delivery and requested that you resubmit your order.

We regret you are displeased that we voided your order but please understand that by doing so same day, we as a merchant do not absorb the credit card fees charged by your issuer and the card processor. Given delivery was impossible by the event date with the options selected, we voided the order. At any point after our voiding your order you would have been able to resubmit your order with either revised shipping options or a revised event date.

We sincerely regret you were unhappy with our service but feel we made significant efforts to contact you the day your order was placed to try and solve the delivery issue to your satisfaction.

Respectfully,
Favor Warehouse”

"Everything was good qulity and was received in a timely manner."

Share Favor Warehouse's store rating

Favor Warehouse is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Favor Warehouse is a merchant member
Favor Warehouse participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.