• Address: 17 Gramercy Place

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.50/10 5.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

What is this?

"I haven't used my order yet but it came quickly and looks good!"

"Arrived sooner than I thought - which is good."

"the only down was that I wanted 100 pieces of an item but they only had 96. Not a major issue. Order was received quickly and packaged well."

"Great (speedy) service and excellent product. Have always enjoyed my transactions with Favor Warehouse. Thank you."

"I got exactly what I wanted at a very reasonable price with fast delivery! Can't ask for anything better than that!"

"Smaller then I thought they would be"

"Following my review and concern about my order I received an email within minutes with shipment details. My fault for not checking my junk mail for the original status notification. Looking forward to my items and kudos to the customer service team. 5 stars for sure."

"I really would invite anyone to shop at favor warehouse for all their personalize and other gifts for that special occasion. "

"Have not received my order as yet but all my questions were answered very promptly when I called prior to my order."

"I found exactly what I was looking for at Favor Warehouse for wedding shower favors. The product is good quality and the price was right. The website was easy to navigate and I received my order in less than a week. I would definitely recommend Favor Warehouse as a great choice."

"Shipped right away, Product was exactly as advertised. Very pleased."

"My very first experience with Favor Warehouse and I ordered the Murano glass keychains. They give you a nice gift box with a satin lining, comes packaged with a ribbon tied into a bow (needs a little refreshing). I did inspect all 40+ items and my only problem was with the teardrop keychain which they quickly responded and helped me out with the rusted key rings. I do recommend though taking out the extra insurance and protection in case items come in with issues like that. I didn't and could have been out of luck but as a courtesy they sent me 4 replacements. The cross was gorgeous and my favorite.
The butterfly my second. The teardrop was okay but I think if you are giving favors go with the other two, more impressive, Nothing to do with favor warehouse though.
I do recommend them and would use them again.

"Making the order was easy and the shipment was very fast. I will be making a future purchase and will look forward to many more."

"I placed my order a little over a week before my event. They delivered my order with 2 days to spare. I bought wine stoppers as a shower favor. They were beautiful!"

"I received my order within a week of the purchase date. I did take out insurance since the items were glass, but they arrived well packaged and nothing was broken. I am very pleased with this purchase and would order from this website again. "

Favor Warehouse is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Favor Warehouse is a merchant member
Favor Warehouse participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,878 merchant members.