Stores > Favor Warehouse

• Business Hours: 9:00am - 5:00pm Mon-Fri - Closed Sat/Sun
    • Fax: 914-514-3550

Product & services pricing Rating 3.50/10 3.50/10

2016-07-20

Don't do it. Save your money. Go with another company.

"Ordered my baby shower favors. Went on website to check on status of order after a week. No status. So I emailed them to check the status. No reply back. Waited a few more days and emailed again to check the status. No reply again. 2 weeks later from the day I ordered i go online to check the status and still nothing! So I called and their automated system said to email ans hung up on me. So, I email them AGAIN to say that if the order was not guaranteed to be there by Friday to just cancel and refund. No response.
Here we are 5 days after my baby shower and the favors show up on my doorstep and the printing on them is wrong!

This review was modified by mariat708 on July 20 2016 01:21:02 PM

2016-07-19

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY IF YOU WANT YOUR ORDER!!!!!!!

" I MADE A ORDER WITH FAVOR WAREHOUSE ON JULY 5TH AND IT IS JULY 19TH AND THE WEDDING SHOWER I AM PLANNING IS THIS SATURDAY JULY 23TH AND I STILL HAVE NOT RECIEVED MY ORDER AND I HAVE EMAILED THIS COMPANY FIVE TIMES AND I HAVE NOT RECIEVED ANY RESPONSE FROM THEM!!!!! SO IF I DON'T GET ANYTHING BY TOMMORROW I AM GOING TO HAVE TO RUSH OUT AND FIND SOMETHING TO REPLACE WHAT I ORDERED!!!!! JUST WHAT I WANTED OR NEEDED TO DO AT THIS POINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL NEVER ORDER ANYTHING FROM THEM AGAIN!!!!!!!!!! ALSO I AM TELLING EVERYONE TO BEWARE BEFORE THEY GET ANYTHING FROM THEM! I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY THEY HAVEN'T RESPONDED TO ANY OF MY EMAIL'S!!!!!!!!!!

2016-07-17

STAY FAR AWAY!

"On July 6, I ordered 60 "Let the Journey Begin" vintage suitcase luggage tags by Kate Aspen through favorwarehouse.com. They are beautiful and I though they would make perfect favors and place cards for my going away party.

I received my order confirmation and the money was taken out of my bank account right away. I received no correspondence from Favor Warehouse after that point. On July 11, I still had not received my shipping information so I was very concerned and contacted them.
I received an automated email response stating that there was a shipping issue (which I had never been previously made aware of), but it was resolved and all items would be shipped in time for the event date. I provided my event date of July 17, 2016 to them at the time of my order. I then tried calling them at least 3x per day every day for the past week and only received an automated message that did not give you the option of speaking to an actual human being.

Yesterday, July 16 I still had hope that my favors would arrive but they did not. I received an email from Favor Warehouse THIS MORNING, THE DAY OF MY EVENT, stating "The favors you ordered will be in stock and ready to ship by Monday, 7/18. Please let us know if we should proceed with this order or if we need to cancel and refund it."

As you can imagine, I will not have any use for these favors AFTER my event is over.

This is completely unacceptable, unprofessional, and I would even go so far as to say callous and rude. This is my going away party. I will be moving away from my family and friends for the next two years. Every single detail was meticulously planned and these luggage tags were thoughtfully chosen as what I thought would be the perfect favor.

Now, not only have they ruined my party, but because they refused to correspond in a professional and timely fashion I now have no other options as my event is 10 HOURS AWAY.

I will never use this vendor again and I would suggest that everyone stay far away!

This review was modified by d.elle on July 17 2016 05:00:57 AM

2016-06-23

Horrible experience!

"This is my exact email that was sent at 7:00am on 6/23 it is now 2:30pm and still waiting on a response!

I am so disturbingly unsatisfied that I have not received any information regarding this order since June 19th. I order this product on May 31st. I researched the product's shipping and calculated an estimated delivery date based off of your websites estimated production and shipping times. I had the the expectation that it would arrive by now or at least by June 24th. I reached out via email on June 17th to check order status and was emailed that I you had to check with the distributor. On June 19th I was emailed that the product would be shipped by June 21st or 22nd. I emailed AGAIN on June 22nd for an update on shipping and received NO response. It is now June 23rd the day before I need these favors and I have no idea if they will arrive on time. This is completely unacceptable!
To add insult to injury, I've now received TWO emails asking for my feedback on this order from an outside website. This leads me to believe that I should have most certainly received this order by now. Or minimally an email with better communication. I also have tried to call the phone number on the website and have been redirected to contact via email.

I need answers and my items. Or at the very least a refund or discount n this product.

This review was modified by Adrienne916 on June 23 2016 12:33:00 PM

2016-06-14

SCAM ARTISTS

"I placed an order with Favor Warehouse for bridal shower favors. I paid for expedited shipping in order to have my items arrive on time. Promised delivery date came and went, no products arrived. Attempted to call customer service, line goes unanswered or you get a voicemail and then disconnects. Online chat is always "offline". When you email, you receive a reply apologizing for the delay with a promise of shipment "the next day". Products still have not arrived. Do not believe the "rave" reviews on their website. I have just discovered the BBB has rated the company an "F" for various reasons. Warning - stay away from this company!"

This review was modified by Deadflowers on June 14 2016 03:42:03 PM

2016-05-24

Favor Warehouse Rip Off

"Edit: I decided to update this to say that Favor Warehouse finally responded today, and is fixing some of the error by refunding the $8.95 processing fee and sending my missing 3 coaster sets. This is good, and I really appreciate it. However I stand by that what happened shouldn't have, and I can't help but wonder if they're only responding now because of my reviews. As a customer, I just feel I should get what I pay for.

What happened:

A couple months ago I started shopping around for favors to hand out at my wedding coming up on June 4th. We decided on coasters, so I shopped around and found Favor Warehouse. They seemed to have the best options for our budget; something we liked, that fit within the style of our wedding, wasn't discontinued or sold out, and was inexpensive. I thought about it for a while, because even though Favor Warehouse seemed to have the best option, it was only available in one color combination- white and brown. Our wedding colors are Indigo and Burgundy and the brown just wasn't very wedding like. Eventually I decided to order anyway.

I ordered 75 sets of four coasters each. I was appalled to see the shipping cost of $17.99 when the product was supposedly coming from NY, and was made of felt so it's really light weight. However, there was no Sales tax, so that helped soften the blow. I even paid an additional $8.95 for "rush" 2 day processing on my order.

After 2 days however, I still hadn't received any sort of shipping notice from Favor Warehouse, no tracking number, no confirmation, nothing. So I emailed them. A day later I got a response saying that the coasters I ordered would be back in stock, in 2 more days, and shipped the following day, and then I would receive a tracking number.

I was angry, because when I ordered the items they were not listed as out of stock, that meant that my items would arrive later than I hoped, I still didn't have an estimated arrival date at all, and I had paid for 2 day processing and would be getting my order processed in 6 instead. I tried to call Favor Warehouse at the phone number they supplied in their automated 'we got your order' email, but the first 4 times I called my call was instantly disconnected. Then finally I got an answering machine after only 1 ring. The answering machine proceeded to tell me that all their customer service people are busy helping others, that most questions can be solved by looking at their website, to email them, and not to leave a message.

So after getting hung up on my the answering machine twice, I emailed them, asking for my $8.95 rush processing fee back. After 3 days, I still haven't been responded to.

When they finally sent me my tracking number on the day the email said they would, I checked it. While waiting for my order, I checked every day. The company used Fed Ex, and the tracking was poorly executed- usually not updated at all, so for a while I had no idea when I to expect my coasters.

Finally, after a week of waiting, the coasters arrived today. The box was huge, but light. I opened it. To find another box, securely taped shut. So I opened that box, and it held even smaller boxes, 4 of them, also taped shut. Why didn't they just mail the medium sized box if it was the only thing containing coasters? I suspect that this is how they justify the expensive shipping cost. I opened up the 4 small boxes to find that each coaster set was in even more packaging- little clear plastic bags over the ribbon wrapped clear plastic boxes shown on their website. Not to mention, the coasters were BLACK and white rather than brown and white. I started taking tacky looking cellophane that had barcodes on them, off of each individual coaster set. I also took off the annoying 'for you' tags they had wrapped on there with some company name on the back. By the time I was halfway through removing the excess wrapping, I realized that each of the 4 small boxes was labeled with "18 PCS". I counted the coasters. They only sent me 72, when I had ordered and paid for 75.

I tried calling them again. Because now they've ripped me off in more than 1 way. I have 75 people invited to my wedding in 10 days and didn't get the 75 coaster sets I paid for.
I got the stupid answering machine again- in the middle of the day, on a Tuesday, after only one ring. I emailed them again, but I doubt that I'll be getting any response, since my prior emails about the rush processing fee have been ignored.

Do not buy from Favor Warehouse, they'll just take your money, waste your time, and ignore your complaints.

This review was modified by Sellesion on May 25 2016 12:52:50 PM

2015-10-14

"The absolute worst! I ordered customized champagne flutes months in advance. The order status showed processing but I still hadn't received the flutes a week before my wedding. I emailed the company and a woman named Maria responded 2 days later saying that sorry but the manufacturer never received the order and there wasn't enough time to get the flutes. They refunded money. I responded saying that there were manufacturers that could rush the order and even sent her the websites but that they would be more expensive (about 3X) but since it was their error they should pay the difference. Maria very rudely indicated that they don't have time to check on every order they place and that I should have contacted them earlier...making it my fault! I have seen other reviews stating similar experiences as mine on other sites. When asked for the name and contact of the owner or upper level manager she ignored me. I wish I would have checked the reviews carefully before using Favor Warehouse. I would never use or recommend this company to anyone. I am sure most of their orders go through with o problems but when they do have a problem they do not have any customer service to deal with it!"

2015-09-12

"Glasses were a hit. However we were missing 7 glasses. Thankfully we had enough. We have another wedding next year so we will be shopping here again. The family loved them."

2015-07-21

"I fell in love with the personalized sunglasses for our charity event. Emailed them to confirm they were in stock and easily placed the order. They confirmed that the product would arrive within 7 days. After 7 days I emailed and got a response the product was out of stock for at least another month. DO NOT waste your time or money with them unless you have at least 6 months to wait for the product! "

2015-07-08

"I found a great favor for my Husband's 80th Birthday party. Asked for expedited service and received it..favors are in the bag..so to speak.

Would use again.. good price, interesting materials and great service.

2015-07-08

"Fast shipping and exactly what I wanted!"

2015-07-08

"The glass jars were exactly what I expected & more. They were great party favors for guests and myself. "

2015-07-07

"My order was not delivered on time. They sent me e-mails informing me about the delay, but no one contacted me via telephone. I'm very upset right now. I just don't want the item anymore. "

2015-07-07

"I was very pleased with the wine charms that I ordered. They were sturdy , very attractive and an excellent price."

2015-07-06

"Everything came out perfect. I will be ordering more products for my wedding and recommending your company to my friends!!"

Share Favor Warehouse's store rating

Favor Warehouse is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Favor Warehouse is not a merchant member
Favor Warehouse does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!