Stores > Favor Warehouse

• Fax: 914-514-3550

Product & services pricing Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.31/10 0.31/10

2016-11-01

You better believe, I will never use this company EVER AGAIN !!

"Ordered Sweet 16 Favors, which arrived very quickly ! Problem is , the glitter on several of the candles was extremely smeared. I tried to get in contact with someone according to their confirmation email, but no luck with that , ever ! They said it was better to contact via email, which I did and of course, I got no response back. Contacted the credit card company and opened more than one complaint against the company. They told the credit card company that I "accepted ther terms" when I ordered, so they would take the items back, but I had to pay for shipping !! Are you freakin' serious??? I agreed to their terms for beautiful favors , not defective ones! I had to spend extra money, and endured extra stress to find new favors in such a short amount of time, nevermind the disappointment my daughter felt. They have some nerve expecting people to pay for their mistakes. save yourself the headache and DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY !!"

This review was modified by poedmama on November 01 2016 05:08:59 PM

2016-10-03

Never Again!

"I placed an order in July for a baby shower in September. Of course, they charged my credit card immediately. Didn't hear anything from them at all. I sent a note in mid August for a status and was told it was back-ordered. Two weeks later I received an email that they could not fulfill my order. No refund was offered but if disputing the charge I would have to go to my credit card company. I went to Chase immediately. Disputed the charges. Three weeks later Chase sent a letter saying that Favorwarehouse.com never responded, therefore, the dispute was closed and no refund was made in restitution. FURIOUS!!!! "

2016-08-22

It's a scam

"I placed the order for my wedding favors and was immediately charged. Website said they would ship within about a two week period. After two weeks, I checked the status of my order and it was listed as "back ordered." I did NOT receive any notification from the company and the website showed them as in stock. A few days later I received an email from an outside company stating they no longer fill orders for Favor Warehouse (probably due to the numerous complaints received) and I would have to purchase from them directly. I emailed Favor Warehouse for an update on my order and received an automated email back: "We regret to inform you that we are unable to fulfill the order which you recently placed with us. We regret any inconvenience this may cause you. Please make alternate arrangements for the purchase of the items you ordered. Please use this email as a reference to advise your credit card company that you are disputing all charges in connection with the order and that we consent to the credit. A copy of your receipt and order details can be found by logging on to our order status page." They won't even refund your money for the orders they take and cannot fill - they insist you dispute the charge with your credit card company. Complete garbage."

2016-08-18

These Guys Are Criminals!

"I suggest everyone immediately contract the NY Attorney General’s Office 914-422-8755 ( https://forms.ag.ny.gov/CIS/consumer-complaints.jsp ) and file a complaint to get your money back. It only takes a few minutes and will bring justice to Favor Warehouse and their criminal behavior. Other useful information that might help you get your money back. Favor Warehouse is located at 17 Gramercy Place Thornwood NY 10594. Favor Warehouse is owed by Dimitri Stefanopoulos. His home address is 14 Christopher Road, Mount Kisco, NY 10549. (https://www.facebook.com/dstefanopoulos ) ((https://www.linkedin.com/in/dimitristefanopoulos) (https://plus.google.com/+DimitriStefanopoulos/about)

This review was modified by jnewby on August 18 2016 02:38:07 PM

2016-08-12

Will I have wedding favors? FW says no!

"I ordered favors on 7/8 for my wedding on 8/20 and they emailed me today (8/12) saying they can't fulfill my order and to contact my bank for a refund! I always got an automatic responses through email and it's impossible to call them. Terrible company never order from them!!"

This review was modified by Mel2016 on August 12 2016 02:24:48 PM

2016-08-10

Not Worth Your Time

"I ordered my wedding lanterns a month ago, and the company even had the nerve to send me an email asking for a review, though I never received the lanterns. The order has not come and I have tried to contact the company several times to no avail. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY! It's a waste of time and energy. I wish I would've read the reviews before purchasing."

This review was modified by erinmarymassey on August 10 2016 10:42:43 PM

2016-08-08

Total Scam of a company

"I'm convinced they write their own reviews! After reading their 5 star reviews on their website, I ordered dozens of items for my daughter's 13th birthday party. I NEVER RECEIVED ANYTHING! My debit card was charged all $240, but I didn't receive the items and haven't been able to speak to anyone at this company. THIS PLACE IS A SCAM. THIS IS FRAUD. PURE LIES. Now when I put in my order number, I'm told it's incorrect. Funny, order number is on my bank statement right next to my $240 dollar bill. "

2016-08-07

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!! Fraud alert.

"I ordered custom notebooks on july 12th, they instantly took my money and was supposed to ship out my order in 5 days. Long story short. They do not ship out your order, they do not answer emails or calls. After several emails, they finally emailed back, told me it would arrive in a few days. Another 10 days past and NOTHING!! i sent another bunch of emails stating that I will dispute the charge, they finally sent me an automated email saying 'Dispute the charge' They wasted almost a month of my time and I didnt get what I wanted for my event. Very rude and unprofessional. They do not even have the decency to refund you, they want to make you work to get your money back. DISGUSTING!!"

Warning: Just don't do it! Zero stars

"I am getting married tomorrow. Do I have time to write a review? Absolutely not. But I feel it is my responsibility to immediately let anyone who will listen know that this company is a joke. We ordered non personalized favors for the wedding weeks and weeks ago with plenty of time to get them. When I had heard nothing, I contacted them to get a status. I received attitude via email saying they were backed up. After several more attempts to reach them with no avail, I received an email this morning saying they could not fulfill the order. If you want to steer clear of stress in as many ways possible before your event, and have any chance of actually receiving what you ordered, do not use this company. "

2016-08-05

Stay away from Favor Warehouse!!

"I usually don't complain, and after YEARS of ordering online this is the WORST online shopping experience I've EVER had! I ordered Perfectly Plain Glass Jars w/ Place Cards on July 11th - after my 3rd or 4th attempt to contact them for status, I finally receive an e-mail today (August 5th) saying that my order can't be filled. It's been almost a month, and multiple attempts to get a status and NOW I find out ???? LUCKILY, I have plenty of time to go elsewhere and have already taken care of the problem. The reason I am writing this review is to SAVE the next potential buyer. Save your money, save your time, there are SO MANY reliable and credible stores to go to, DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME. I wish I could give them 0 starts, but 1/5 will do."

This review was modified by amradmilo on August 05 2016 05:39:29 AM

2016-08-05

This company is a scam!!!!

"Ordered one sample and received it 2 days later so I went ahead and ordered favors for the birth of my baby. It's been more than one month. They don't have a phone number to reach them. Only emails but they have an automatic reply saying they are so busy with wedding season. These people should not be in business!!!! A month later I finally receive an email saying they can't fulfill my order so I'm screwed now. It's too late. Ah and the joke they are asking ME to dispute the charge with my credit card company. Can't even do that themselves!!!! I'll have to find new favors very expensive and pay a rush shipping with whatever other website I find. I'm disgusted by them. dO NOT use them ever and don't be fooled by their "sample" and how well they handle that order. "

This review was modified by cchloe on August 05 2016 06:03:40 AM

2016-07-26

Havent got my order yet help please !!!!!!

"I have not received my vintage glass bottles milk bottles the perfectly plain collection I ordered them July 12th and today is the 26th why have I not received them I have tried emailing you guys several attempts to try calling and all I get is a voice message saying that your callers are busy can then you send me an email saying that you'll send me a toll free number and I never received it this is been taken off of my credit card so where is my freaking order "

2016-07-20

Don't do it. Save your money. Go with another company.

"Ordered my baby shower favors. Went on website to check on status of order after a week. No status. So I emailed them to check the status. No reply back. Waited a few more days and emailed again to check the status. No reply again. 2 weeks later from the day I ordered i go online to check the status and still nothing! So I called and their automated system said to email ans hung up on me. So, I email them AGAIN to say that if the order was not guaranteed to be there by Friday to just cancel and refund. No response.
Here we are 5 days after my baby shower and the favors show up on my doorstep and the printing on them is wrong!

This review was modified by mariat708 on July 20 2016 01:21:02 PM

2016-07-19

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY IF YOU WANT YOUR ORDER!!!!!!!

" I MADE A ORDER WITH FAVOR WAREHOUSE ON JULY 5TH AND IT IS JULY 19TH AND THE WEDDING SHOWER I AM PLANNING IS THIS SATURDAY JULY 23TH AND I STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY ORDER AND I HAVE EMAILED THIS COMPANY FIVE TIMES AND I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY RESPONSE FROM THEM!!!!! SO IF I DON'T GET ANYTHING BY TOMORROW I AM GOING TO HAVE TO RUSH OUT AND FIND SOMETHING TO REPLACE WHAT I ORDERED!!!!! JUST WHAT I WANTED OR NEEDED TO DO AT THIS POINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL NEVER ORDER ANYTHING FROM THEM AGAIN!!!!!!!!!! ALSO I AM TELLING EVERYONE TO BEWARE BEFORE THEY GET ANYTHING FROM THEM! I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY THEY HAVEN'T RESPONDED TO ANY OF MY EMAIL'S!!!!!!!!!! ALSO I WANT TO LET EVERYONE KNOW THAT DO NOT EXPECT TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK FOR ANY ORDER BECAUSE I NEVER HEARD FROM THEM AND NEVER GOT MY MONEY BACK!!!!! IF I COULD GIVE THEM A NEGATIVE STAR I WOULD!!!!!! ALSO WHEN I DID GET MY ORDER TWO DAY BEFORE THE SHOWER I HAD 30 ITEMS AND ONLY 20 LABELS FOR THEM PLUS THEY MISSPELLED THE GROOMS NAME WHEN I CLEARLY GAVE THEM THE CORRECT SPELLING SEVERAL TIMES.!!!!!!

This review was modified by debbir0622 on September 14 2016 03:01:08 PM

2016-07-17

STAY FAR AWAY!

"On July 6, I ordered 60 "Let the Journey Begin" vintage suitcase luggage tags by Kate Aspen through favorwarehouse.com. They are beautiful and I though they would make perfect favors and place cards for my going away party.

I received my order confirmation and the money was taken out of my bank account right away. I received no correspondence from Favor Warehouse after that point. On July 11, I still had not received my shipping information so I was very concerned and contacted them.
I received an automated email response stating that there was a shipping issue (which I had never been previously made aware of), but it was resolved and all items would be shipped in time for the event date. I provided my event date of July 17, 2016 to them at the time of my order. I then tried calling them at least 3x per day every day for the past week and only received an automated message that did not give you the option of speaking to an actual human being.

Yesterday, July 16 I still had hope that my favors would arrive but they did not. I received an email from Favor Warehouse THIS MORNING, THE DAY OF MY EVENT, stating "The favors you ordered will be in stock and ready to ship by Monday, 7/18. Please let us know if we should proceed with this order or if we need to cancel and refund it."

As you can imagine, I will not have any use for these favors AFTER my event is over.

This is completely unacceptable, unprofessional, and I would even go so far as to say callous and rude. This is my going away party. I will be moving away from my family and friends for the next two years. Every single detail was meticulously planned and these luggage tags were thoughtfully chosen as what I thought would be the perfect favor.

Now, not only have they ruined my party, but because they refused to correspond in a professional and timely fashion I now have no other options as my event is 10 HOURS AWAY.

I will never use this vendor again and I would suggest that everyone stay far away!

This review was modified by d.elle on July 17 2016 05:00:57 AM

Share Favor Warehouse's store rating

Favor Warehouse is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Favor Warehouse is not a merchant member
Favor Warehouse does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!