• Address: 17 Gramercy Place

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

What is this?

"Very easy to browse the site and place my order. The delivery was quick as well."

"Everything was fine - quick delivery!"

"love the prices. easy truncation."

"Wish I didn't have to have it mailed to my sister and have her bring it to me but you charge an arm and a leg to ship to Alaska. We are part of the "United" States and not a foreign country; wish you wouldn't treat us like outsiders"

"I was only disapointed when a rep told me I would hae my order this week, though I re-asked and he incorrectly reassured me I would. All is well another rep contacted me via e-mail and told me it would actually be 10-14dyas or less."

"Product was sent on time!"

"I am very please with Favor Warehouse and Their staff. I love the products I bought and I received them sooner than I expected. I will continue to buy from them."

"Everything looks just like in the picture and received everything as per the time stated . Im very happy with the service!"

"Nice product and delivered in short time frame. Nice quality product"

"Very fast, easy and convenient to use! Would definitely order from again - the convenience really catered to our needs as a business ordering for a trade show in the eleventh hour. "

"Product exceeded expectations. Quick delivery at an excellent price."

"Everything was perfect in this transaction. Speedy delivery and
product is excellent. Thanks so much

"My item was $67+. The shipping was ?50. I still don't have my items. I'm going to be very upset if any of the bottles are broken!"

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-21-2014

weddingfavors, Favor Warehouse rep has responded

“Thank you for your comments. You placed your order Friday 8/1 and selected standard 3-5 day processing and Ground shipping - 5 business days transit from NY to your location. We actually shipped your order Monday 8/4, the first business day after your order was received,

Shipping costs can be high for heavy, glass items. You selected an item with a shipped weight of over 1/2 pound per single piece. Your items shipped in two boxes given the item bulk and weight - bulk, weight, origin point and destination zip are all used by UPS to determine a shipping weight.”

"Easy to order, quick delivery, great prices, no problems at all. Pleasant experience!"

"I really appreciated how easy it is to navigate through favor warehouse. I found exactly what I wanted and more! It was extremely easy to personalize and order. Processing was quick and effortless"

Favor Warehouse is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Favor Warehouse is a merchant member
Favor Warehouse participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,842 merchant members.