Stores > Favor Warehouse

• Customer Support: 888-835-8086
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 5:00pm Mon-Fri - Closed Sat/Sun
    • Fax: 914-514-3550

2015-10-14

"The absolute worst! I ordered customized champagne flutes months in advance. The order status showed processing but I still hadn't received the flutes a week before my wedding. I emailed the company and a woman named Maria responded 2 days later saying that sorry but the manufacturer never received the order and there wasn't enough time to get the flutes. They refunded money. I responded saying that there were manufacturers that could rush the order and even sent her the websites but that they would be more expensive (about 3X) but since it was their error they should pay the difference. Maria very rudely indicated that they don't have time to check on every order they place and that I should have contacted them earlier...making it my fault! I have seen other reviews stating similar experiences as mine on other sites. When asked for the name and contact of the owner or upper level manager she ignored me. I wish I would have checked the reviews carefully before using Favor Warehouse. I would never use or recommend this company to anyone. I am sure most of their orders go through with o problems but when they do have a problem they do not have any customer service to deal with it!"

2015-09-12

"Glasses were a hit. However we were missing 7 glasses. Thankfully we had enough. We have another wedding next year so we will be shopping here again. The family loved them."

2015-07-21

"I fell in love with the personalized sunglasses for our charity event. Emailed them to confirm they were in stock and easily placed the order. They confirmed that the product would arrive within 7 days. After 7 days I emailed and got a response the product was out of stock for at least another month. DO NOT waste your time or money with them unless you have at least 6 months to wait for the product! "

2015-07-08

"I found a great favor for my Husband's 80th Birthday party. Asked for expedited service and received it..favors are in the bag..so to speak.

Would use again.. good price, interesting materials and great service.

2015-07-08

"Fast shipping and exactly what I wanted!"

2015-07-08

"The glass jars were exactly what I expected & more. They were great party favors for guests and myself. "

2015-07-07

"My order was not delivered on time. They sent me e-mails informing me about the delay, but no one contacted me via telephone. I'm very upset right now. I just don't want the item anymore. "

2015-07-07

"I was very pleased with the wine charms that I ordered. They were sturdy , very attractive and an excellent price."

2015-07-06

"Everything came out perfect. I will be ordering more products for my wedding and recommending your company to my friends!!"

2015-07-06

"excellent service and products"

2015-07-03

"Once again, favor warehouse came through with very nice merchandise at reasonable prices. My mixed order of eighty pieces came within a week.

We look forward to distributing these favors to the guests at our fiftieth wedding anniversary. Look on "retail me not " for the current shipping discounts.

2015-07-03

"Very nicely packed when shipped. Shipping was on time. Favor makes a great presentation for the price. Would surely recommend Favor Warehouse and would definitely use them again"

2015-07-03

"My custom orders were delivered to my house within 5 Days.
The products I chose look great.

2015-07-03

"I was unaware that I had to stick the message on the sunglasses. I do not have a steady hand so some did not come out right."

2015-07-02

"Thank you so much for all your amazing service!
All my beautiful products arrive safe and they are really happy some of my best friends.
Sincerely
Ana Luz

Share Favor Warehouse's store rating

Favor Warehouse is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Favor Warehouse is not a merchant member
Favor Warehouse does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!