Stores > Fat Brain Toys

• Business Hours: 8:00am - 5pm Mon-Fri
    • Fax: 402-779-3253

Albany, NY
2015-07-26

"Fat Brain Toys makes it really easy to find interesting toys for every age. The Gift Bot application is really helpful.
Shipping was fast which is really important when buying gifts for imaptient children.

2014-04-19

"I have purchased from Fat Brain Toys on several occasions including a very large order. Delivery is always quick and, on the large order, the customer service agent was extremely helpful."

This review was modified by Turtle-Turtle on April 19 2014 03:48:39 PM

Green country--NE OK
2014-02-07

"Fat Brain Toys website was very helpful in choosing a toy by age and gender and had some unique selections that were cute, creative and well-made. I was pleased and will be back."

2014-02-05

"arrived quickly, properly packed."

2014-02-05

"Fat Brain Toys has unique toys, there service is awesome. The items that I order always arrive faster than I expect! If you want good service and fast delivery, this is the site!! I also love that the toys have tons of reviews by real people. The reviews are a huge help when making my choices! This site is very very good!!!"

2014-02-04

"I was greatly pleased with my entire shopping experience at Fat Brain Toys. They carry a quality and variety of items not found at the run of the mill toy retailers. Fat Brain Toys is a great place to shop for those of us that just don't pick this and that to buy in a hurry, but devote time to properly match the purchase with the recipient.
I find it to be a great advantage to limit selections by age, gender and where manufactured, as i have become disenchanted with items and stories from and about China.
And finally, it pleases me that they carry many varieties of items that are not only award winning and hailed by experts in the field, but challenge the child's imagination and creativity that you do not get from hours in front of a video screen. I feel my selections might not be the most popular initially, but with the help of Fat Brain Toys, will be the most enduring, educational, and, most importantly, fun.
I would highly recommend Fat Brain Toys to anyone who excitedly cares about purchasing a toy for a child (or adult).

2014-02-03

"Very easy website, reasonable shipping and quick delivery."

2014-02-01

"Great website to use; fast & easy shipping; kids loved the toys"

2014-01-30

"thank you for the speedy shipment! i haven't opened the box yet, because it's for a gift. we shall see what the outcome is on saturday (feb. 1st)

2014-01-29

"As a grandmother with "grand" illusions of the best toy choice I can make, Fat Brain always delivers! Thanks again."

2014-01-29

"Products are well priced and age appropriate. "

2014-01-29

"My 7 yr old grandson called and was very thrilled with his "new toy"! He wasn't quite sure what to call it but he said "I can practice snowboarding!! YEA!!"
Thanks for making his day!

2014-01-28

"The selections were many to choose from. The communications were complete and it was easy to order. I would recommend shopping at Fatbrain."

2014-01-26

"Fast shipping, good quality products..... looking forward to placing my next order. "

2014-01-23

"Great educational products. Cheap flat rate shipping. Arrived quickly. Great gift!"

Share Fat Brain Toys's store rating

Fat Brain Toys is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Fat Brain Toys is not a merchant member
Fat Brain Toys does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!