Fat Brain Toys Reviews - fatbraintoys.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.90/10 2,062 reviews

Fat Brain Toys is not a merchant member
Fat Brain Toys does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

All Customer Reviews (2,080)

"Great website to use; fast & easy shipping; kids loved the toys"

"thank you for the speedy shipment! i haven't opened the box yet, because it's for a gift. we shall see what the outcome is on saturday (feb. 1st)

"As a grandmother with "grand" illusions of the best toy choice I can make, Fat Brain always delivers! Thanks again."

"Products are well priced and age appropriate. "

"My 7 yr old grandson called and was very thrilled with his "new toy"! He wasn't quite sure what to call it but he said "I can practice snowboarding!! YEA!!"
Thanks for making his day!

"The selections were many to choose from. The communications were complete and it was easy to order. I would recommend shopping at Fatbrain."

"Fast shipping, good quality products..... looking forward to placing my next order. "

"Great educational products. Cheap flat rate shipping. Arrived quickly. Great gift!"

"My year old granddaughter loved her gifts. The mother hen and baby chicks are now a favorite. She puts them in and out of their egg. Her baby doll is with her at bedtime. "

"Toys offered are always unique. I like that you can suggest gifts for a specific sex and age.
Just gave a birthday gift to a 4 year old who was thrilled with his gift. A year ago I gave him a 3 foot blow up dinosaur. His mother said it is still standing. I can always count on you for great ideas, quality, and customer satisfaction. Way to go! Thanks.

"Great quality and selection!"

Smith Mountain Lake Virginia

"Easy to order and was delivered in time. The product was as described has not been given to the receipt so not sure how the two year old will react butI am pleased with the product.

Only comment is that the letters were not painted on the back side the same elementary colors?

"Accurate descriptions unique toys"

"Delivered exactly as promised. Site was fun and the reviews were very helpful. I will order more products for my grandchildren."

"Easy to find a toy age and sex appropriate. Their toys are forward-thinking, stretch a child's abilities, and help make them more intelligent.

Delivery is expeditious. I love Fat Brain Toys!