• Rating 10.00/10 12 reviews

Fast Passport Center is not a merchant member
    Fast Passport Center does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Fast Passport Center contact information

Product & services pricing Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10

"I have used several agents for passport and visas. Fast Passport Center is the best. Whatever question I have, they are always there to help. Whether I call them or send emails to them, they are very quick to respond. Compared to other places, they provide top level services, but with affordable fees.
I needed an immediate passport, however, almost all post offices were reserved to a month later. It is finally solved with David's help. Definitely will come back if needed in the future.

modified review This review was modified by HZHAO on April 17 2014 10:06:42 AM

"Fast Passport Center was amazing! We were in a real jam. They were attentive, efficient and paid personal attention to our situation. Can not speak highly enough about the service they provided."

"first time ever getting a passport and was a little hesitant about using an expediting service- i am so happy that i chose fast passport center! david donovan replied to all my emails/questions very promptly and the best part is that he had my passport completed and shipped back to me in a week! would definitely refer peeps here! thank you!!"

"I worked with David J Donovan, Director of Business Development/Operations, at Fast Passport and he was amazing. He was completely available when I had questions, and he had immediate answers and advice. He also responded promptly to all email and phone calls. My passport came on time as promised. He also made sure I had all the necessary documentation so that my passport application was not rejected. I was so impressed with David that I asked if there was some place I could write a review. THANK YOU!!, David, and Fast Passport."

modified review This review was modified by RobinEaston on January 28 2014 09:42:52 AM

"Outstanding in every regard. Easy to use, great communication and quick results. Shipped my forms to them on 11/26 using 5-7 day turnaround service and had my passports by 12/5, even with Thanksgiving in between. Pricing was outstanding compared with other reputable services. Cannot recommend highly enough. (For some reason the five stars I gave is showing up as one. I have revised it so hopefully they will update their database.)"

modified review This review was modified by punydevil on December 09 2013 11:39:46 AM

"Fast Passport Center did a great job from start to finish! Not only do the have the best rates in the business, but they also made sure I selected the right service, completed all the required documents appropriately and responded promptly to all my inquiries. They even remained flexible as I worked out the details of my departure. My passport was in my hand a full day earlier than I expected! I will gladly use them again if the need arises.

"I was in a panic when I discovered my cruise line wouldn't take my passport expiration since I was 2 weeks short of 6 months left. I contacted Fast Passport Center and David took good care of me. He reassured me I could get it back in time to make our cruise and he did it! Thanks David and Fast Passport Center."

"David Donovan with Fast Passport Center was incredibly helpful and so patient with me! Our son, who was graduating from high school, was given the gift of going with his friends to the Bahamas, but our son didn't have a passport and the group left in less than a week! David walked me through the whole process and would personally answer the phone when I called him with additional questions. We first started the process on Monday and we had his passport delivered on Friday of that same week. Thank you, David, and thank you, Fast Passport Center for helping our son be able to go to paradise with his friends. It was a blessing that he was given this as a gift because we couldn't afford to send him and it was a blessing that Fast Passport Center did everything that they could to ensure he made it!"

modified review This review was modified by maryb1968 on May 26 2013 07:57:10 PM

"I followed the advice of my boss and went with Fastpassportcenter.com for his expedited passport request. He needed it for his trip to London and we had less than 2 weeks to get it. I simply went to their site, paid, downloaded the forms, sent in his documents and waited. I received a call from my case manager named Barbara. I cannot thank her enough since she walked me through the whole process.

I especially liked how the checklist they provided was very easy to understand and I could call and speak to someone when I had questions. If you or your boss needs a passport, go to Fastpassportcenter.com. They’ll treat you right.

"David Donovan at Fast Passport Center pulled off an incredible last day save of my vacation! He orchestrated a one day turnaround that I didn't think was possible. David actually called me in my car on my cell to give directions as I was not certain where the last Fed Ex drop off was! I made it with 3 minutes to spare. My info reached Houston via Fed Ex 1st am delivery and Jessica, their courier got my documents to the Federal building in the nick of time. These guys delivered when other companies weren't even picking up their phones. So.. a big thanks to David Donovan, Jessica and Fast Passport Center for saving our vacation. We had a great time.
Rich Russell

"I was very please with my experience. I sent my renewal application on my own with a money order on January 3rd. By mid February I still hadn't had my passport and our trip was scheduled for March 2nd! I was frantic. I called Fast Passport and David D. told me "NO PROBLEM". I was not convinced still. I gathered my info paid the service charge and had my passport in hand in 6 days and it only took that long because of bad weather in my town didn't allow the mail to go out. I would recommend using Fast Passport for anyone needing expedited service. I'm going to Dominican Republic tomorrow! Thanks DAVID!
~ Sarah Dee Marie from Springfield, IL

"My friends and I needed our passports and we needed them fast. So, we ordered the fast passport service and were supposed to have them within 4 – 5 days. Well, imagine my disgust when everybody got their passports but me. I was declined! I received some lame message from the Department of State saying… “The application you have submitted has been denied due to the fact that you have submitted abstracted b-cert and not a certified b-cert. blah blah blah….”
That message really made me angry. I was the only one out of my friends who didn’t get my passport. The weirdest part is that I still don’t know why I was denied in the first place!
Well, I went to work complaining and stressed out. My coworker, Jan, was in a similar situation and told me about www.Fastpassportcenter.com! She always used it to order our boss’ passport and never had any issues. I hesitantly tried their Next Business Day package. I doubted if they could really deliver the passport within that time window but I didn’t have any choice. Plus, I trusted Jan’s opinion. Surprisingly these guys came through for me – big time. I received my passport on time. It was amazing how fast and customized Fastpassportcenter’s service was. They have specialists who are truly experts at what they do! I recommend this company to everyone. Thanks fastpassportcenter!