Product & services pricing Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10

"David at Fast Passport Center was efficient and expedient.
My wife and I needed to get our passports in less then 12 day and David was a true professional even when there was a snag.
Go with the pro, Fast Passport Center.

Bill & Peg Pavelec

"I contacted Fast Passport Center because I needed my passport in a hurry. I had no idea that the process would be so complicated. But, David Donovan was so helpful. The website clearly outlined the process. Still, I had questions. Mr. Donovan answered them all and assisted me where needed. If you're thinking of using this company don't hesitate! They really are top-notch!"

modified review This review was modified by GreatBigTeas.com on May 05 2014 03:57:05 PM

"I have used several agents for passport and visas. Fast Passport Center is the best. Whatever question I have, they are always there to help. Whether I call them or send emails to them, they are very quick to respond. Compared to other places, they provide top level services, but with affordable fees.
I needed an immediate passport, however, almost all post offices were reserved to a month later. It is finally solved with David's help. Definitely will come back if needed in the future.

modified review This review was modified by HZHAO on April 17 2014 10:06:42 AM

"Fast Passport Center was amazing! We were in a real jam. They were attentive, efficient and paid personal attention to our situation. Can not speak highly enough about the service they provided."

"first time ever getting a passport and was a little hesitant about using an expediting service- i am so happy that i chose fast passport center! david donovan replied to all my emails/questions very promptly and the best part is that he had my passport completed and shipped back to me in a week! would definitely refer peeps here! thank you!!"

"I worked with David J Donovan, Director of Business Development/Operations, at Fast Passport and he was amazing. He was completely available when I had questions, and he had immediate answers and advice. He also responded promptly to all email and phone calls. My passport came on time as promised. He also made sure I had all the necessary documentation so that my passport application was not rejected. I was so impressed with David that I asked if there was some place I could write a review. THANK YOU!!, David, and Fast Passport."

modified review This review was modified by RobinEaston on January 28 2014 09:42:52 AM

"Outstanding in every regard. Easy to use, great communication and quick results. Shipped my forms to them on 11/26 using 5-7 day turnaround service and had my passports by 12/5, even with Thanksgiving in between. Pricing was outstanding compared with other reputable services. Cannot recommend highly enough. (For some reason the five stars I gave is showing up as one. I have revised it so hopefully they will update their database.)"

modified review This review was modified by punydevil on December 09 2013 11:39:46 AM

"Fast Passport Center did a great job from start to finish! Not only do the have the best rates in the business, but they also made sure I selected the right service, completed all the required documents appropriately and responded promptly to all my inquiries. They even remained flexible as I worked out the details of my departure. My passport was in my hand a full day earlier than I expected! I will gladly use them again if the need arises.

"I was in a panic when I discovered my cruise line wouldn't take my passport expiration since I was 2 weeks short of 6 months left. I contacted Fast Passport Center and David took good care of me. He reassured me I could get it back in time to make our cruise and he did it! Thanks David and Fast Passport Center."

"Amazing service! I needed an expedited Brazil visa to support a new client. I also needed my passport back quickly for a trip to a separate country for a separate client. My previous experiences had me waiting weeks vice days and I was worried I wouldn't get my passport/visa in time. David D., Fast Passport Center's Director of Operations, called me to walk me through the requirements and ensure everything was done right the first time. I mailed everything to them on Friday night and have my passport and visa in hand (Wednesday morning). Outstanding customer service and lights-out results!"

"This was a last minute decision to take my Nephew along with us to Mexico, we realized that we had only 8 days to get him a passport excluding the weekend. As anyone would immediately think, can this really be done?
We then searched and found fastpassportcenter.com, we filled out the paperwork and hoped. I was totally shocked at the personal representation that was given to us from David. He sent me an e mail stating that he would be in constant touch with us until we received the passport; hesitant again, happily we were wrong again.
David was there with us every step of the way to ensure that we followed the instructions exactly, therefore avoiding any mistakes, we had a contact phone number which made asking questions a lot easier, and he was always there to answer even the smallest questions.
The package with the instructions was very clear, easy to follow and I have to say this was the beginning to a fabulous vacation. I would definitely recommend fastpassportcenter.com to anyone looking to have a floorless transaction.
David thank you for holding our hand, for making this a fabulous stress free transaction, and most of all for getting us his passport sooner than expected.

modified review This review was modified by DonnaR040 on August 25 2013 02:33:40 PM

"These guys were amazing. I was flying overseas and found out only the night before that my passport was expiring in 3 months and needed at least 6 months validity to go to most countries. I thought I was totally screwed and would not be able to make my trip but my Sister found this company thru a friend. I called them at 645am and they called me back within a few minutes. I went to their office at 730am to fill out the paperwork and pay a $350 fee plus the passport renewal fee and got my new passport at 5pm for a 9pm flight. The fee was expensive but totally worth it for same day service. I highly recommend their services."

"Jeff was my knight in shining armor when I needed my passport renewed STAT! I called on a Tuesday night shortly before closing time for a renewal I needed by Thursday night (don't ask...). He very kindly stayed late and waited for me and my husband to arrive, got all the paperwork/pictures completed and had everything ready for me to pick up by 1:00 p.m. Thursday in plenty of time before my redeye flight. A nicer guy you couldn't hope to meet and I recommend him 100%. Thank you Jeff!"

"Fast Passport Center is extremely professional, reasonable, organized, dependable, and very painless. If you need help with a passport or visa, what are you waiting for?"

"Excellent service at Fast Passport Center! David Donovan was there every time I called (4 times!) nervously inquiring about how to maneuver through the system getting a passport on short notice! Helpful, patient, knowledgeable! And he called me yesterday with an update that we should see it at our home Monday! Thanks for saving our vacation!"

Fast Passport Center is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Fast Passport Center is not a merchant member
Fast Passport Center does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!