Stores > Fast Passport Center

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

Fast and Efficient

"After rescheduling my trip I realized in the last week that my passport had expired. David answered the phone on a Sunday, and sent me instructions on a 3 Day weekend. I shipped my information out Tuesday afternoon and had the passport in hand by Friday at noon. Great Service. Highly recommended for quick turn-around."

This review was modified by funkstuf on July 10 2016 12:09:34 PM

Amazing Passport service!

"My Passport expired in one month, & I had made airline reservations not knowing that it would not be accepted by the airline. My flight was set for July 9, 2016 & I was informed of this on July 7. I found Fast Passport Center online under great stress, I paid the fee & I received my documents from them asap which helped tremendously. I printed them out & during lunch at work I rushed home to get my expiring Passport, had my picture taken, followed David's advice to read the instructions carefully, & I sent out the package from a UPS store. The next day I was receiving a FedEx confirmation that my new Passport was being shipped. It arrived as they said on Saturday the 9th of July, by 10 am. I took off for my flight at 1 pm that afternoon with my new Passport. Utterly amazing! Fast Passport Center was fast, very helpful and professional. Amazing Passport service!"

Fast Passport Center - Don't hesitate, they get the job done!

"It’s a blessing to have good people out there providing needed services! I found Fast Passport Center via Google and when I entered the site, the first button was the exact service I needed (Renew Passport). Having clicked the button, I was then presented with selections for how fast I needed my passport and the associated prices. At first, the prices seemed high, but upon consideration, they were actually a great value. Just think, drive 300 miles, stand in line and then figure out you forgot a document (oh brother, think of the frustration). I filled out the form, entered my credit card and was elated to find that I could have my passport back in 2 business days… even faster if I wanted to pay more. I opted for the two-day service.
Once I filled out the online form, I had an email within minutes with very specific and detailed instructions. There was no doubt about it, you were to follow these instructions to the letter and not follow the government instructions, if you wanted to succeed. I followed the instructions, then ran through the checklist twice and dropped off the package at FedEx using the pre-printed label they emailed me.
Low and behold, 2 days later, just as promised, FedEx delivered my original documents as well as my newly renewed passport! Bravo! Well done Fast Passport Center! If you’re in a hurry, don’t’ hesitate, but do follow their list. I can highly recommend them based on my successful recent interaction.

good service

"Jhons We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, ID
cards, stamps, School Diploma and certificates and other products for a
number of countries,
We are the best producer of quality fake documents. With over 200 million of out documents circulating over the world {dnillelapieuvre@gmail.com }.We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver’s licenses, ID cards, stamps, Visa, school Diplomes and other products for a number of countries like:USA, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Italia, Finland,France, Germany, Israel, Mexico, Netherlands, South Africa, Spain, United Kingdom. This list is not full To get further more detailed information about our high quality fake passports/driving licenses/id cards/ stamps, Visa, school Diplomes.BUY FAKE PASSPORT BRITISH FOR SALE DIPLOMATIC CANADIAN FALSE ID CARD ONLINE UNITED STATES FAKE ID CARD SELL DRIVERS LICENSE.

other products contact us through the below infos;
General support: dnillelapieuvre@gmail.com
Technical support:dnillelapieuvre@gmail.com
+1(703) 634-6760

Great service

"Loved working with these guys. I worked with a rep named David who walked me through the entire process in getting my minor son's passport issued. They provide an instruction sheet and if you do exactly as it says, you'll do fine. Thumbs up"

"I lost my passport and needed a new one within 5 business days. David at Fast Passport was professional and got the job done in the nick of time with grace and care despite me bugging the life out of him. I hope to never need their services again but if I do I know who to call."

"I was truly stressed and upset regarding my lack of a passport and my upcoming trip. David was very kind and helpful and walked me through the entire process step by step as well as answering my many emails kindly and promptly. I not only got my passport in time but I received it sooner than expected. Total turn around time was 3 business days!!! Thank you so much David!!!"

This review was modified by Michelle714 on September 11 2015 01:07:30 PM

"Leaving on Wednesday evening flight to Ireland, Monday morning decided to copy passports & credit cards etc. My passport had expired I was panicked, could not believe 10 years had past since I got it... Went to state.gov passport site talked to someone about what to do and could not get an appointment for the next day to renew at any of the renewal sites. Researched for expedited services and went with Fast Passport ...so glad I did, David Donovan made the steps needed very clear and that Wednesday morning FedEx delivered the new passport by 10:00 am. This is customer service at its best! Thank you David!!"

"My husband and I had tickets for a concert in Canada in two days. Neither one of us realized I needed a passport and had to scramble to try and get them. We contacted Fast Passport Center at around 1:30 and I had to be at the clerk's office by 3:30. Not only did David Donovan help me on his lunch hour, interrupting his break to get me a slot at an office in Philadelphia, but he e-mailed me my letter in time to get to the clerk's office. Unbeknownst to me, my birth certificate didn't have a parent's name on it, and even though the county clerk called Connecticut to see if they'd make an exception, I had to leave empty handed. We thought, "that's the end of that, trip over." When I called David to ask for a refund, he was perfectly willing to refund my money without a problem. He also gave me several suggestions to help me, including trying a file search, which would prove my citizenship (which the county clerk should have known about) and recommended I try a regional office as a "hail Mary." The extra time he took (at no profit to himself) helped us tremendously. I can't say enough about David and this company, we were so stressed out trying to figure out a solution, and he was calm and proactive, really willing to help us above and beyond "customer service." I recommend them highly if you are ever stuck in this kind of jam. "

This review was modified by aimeehenkel on April 23 2015 02:33:35 AM

"My Partner and I were traveling to Mexico for Cancer treatment, and needed passports in just 3 days. We experienced a hang up, and the Director of Business Development, David Donovan, rose to the challenge of ironing out the wrinkle at the State Department for us. The degree to which this man went out of his way to help resolve the problem in time, and in a professional manner is astounding. He communicated with us with his personal cell phone, arranged to have our passports waiting for us at a city in route to the airport, and everything was handled beautifully, in what could have been an incredible mess. We are forever indebted to this man who charged us nothing extra, it involved going way out of his way, and incurring extra charges for the company. I cannot recommend them Highly enough!"

This review was modified by bramblemountain on March 03 2015 10:49:48 AM

"I was getting ready to travel for business and realized my passport was set to expire in one month. The countries visiting required 3-6 months of validity. Needless to say, I contacted Fast Passport Center and spoke with David. He guided me through the process and answered all of my questions. The service was excellent, received passport when promised and with no issues. Will definately use Fast Passport Center again in the future. If in a pinch and need passport services in a timely manner - Fast Passport Center is the way to go. Thanks so much."

This review was modified by Pabby123 on December 12 2014 06:45:00 PM

"We booked our cruise on Sunday morning to travel 2 weeks later. Couldn't find husband's naturalization paper, so we were forced to renew his passport. Sunday night 10:30 P.M. I was calling around and found David at Fast Passport Center. He was so helpful in telling me what the cheapest option would be. I wanted to still spend Sunday night looking for the naturalization papers, but no luck. I woke up at 5 am on Monday (11/3) to order from www.fastpassportcenter.com. I ended up choosing the 5-7 days. Within 1 hr, David sent me the checklist and fedex label. Sent husband to take passport pictures at Wallgreen's. I must have gone through the check list at least 10 times to make sure I got everything. I knew I only have 1 chance to get it right. I got all my husband stuff to FedEx by Monday noon Utah time. By Tuesday 9:00 AM I received notification from my tracker that they received it. Wednesday I email David to confirm that my paperwork got turned into the Houston Passport Agency, he responded quickly. By Saturday, I checked and found that my check was not cashed yet, made we wonder if my paperwork was turned in. Monday morning (11/10) I called David and asked about the check not being cashed. He was patience and tracked it down and assured that the passport application was turned in (cashed check finally showed up Monday night). Tuesday morning I got a FedEx tracking number. Today is Wednesday (11/12) noon and I just got my husband's passport. We are leaving Saturday morning! The last 10 days has been so stressful not knowing if my husband was going to be able to come with me and the kids on this wonderful vacation. I would upgrade to the faster method (3-4 days for $50 more) the next time so I can sleep better a few more nights. So thankful for David, he took all my concerns serious and was very responsive to all my questions. You can really count on this company to deliver! "

"David at Fast Passport Center was efficient and expedient.
My wife and I needed to get our passports in less then 12 day and David was a true professional even when there was a snag.
Go with the pro, Fast Passport Center.

Bill & Peg Pavelec

"I contacted Fast Passport Center because I needed my passport in a hurry. I had no idea that the process would be so complicated. But, David Donovan was so helpful. The website clearly outlined the process. Still, I had questions. Mr. Donovan answered them all and assisted me where needed. If you're thinking of using this company don't hesitate! They really are top-notch!"

This review was modified by GreatBigTeas.com on May 05 2014 03:57:05 PM

"I have used several agents for passport and visas. Fast Passport Center is the best. Whatever question I have, they are always there to help. Whether I call them or send emails to them, they are very quick to respond. Compared to other places, they provide top level services, but with affordable fees.
I needed an immediate passport, however, almost all post offices were reserved to a month later. It is finally solved with David's help. Definitely will come back if needed in the future.

This review was modified by HZHAO on April 17 2014 10:06:42 AM

Share Fast Passport Center's store rating

Fast Passport Center is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Fast Passport Center is not a merchant member
Fast Passport Center does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!