• Address: 2621 Old Nation Rd

Product & services pricing Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10

"Bought an Avocado tree. It died. I bought the 1 year warranty. I asked for a full refund. They refused. Customer service is very poor. Would not recommend."

modified review This review was modified by DwightX on July 11 2014 01:30:52 PM

"Very Pleased!

I ordered a Frost-Free Gardenia, the price was competitive, it arrived promptly, was packaged properly, and was in great shape upon arriving. I couldn't be more pleased with my purchase.

modified review This review was modified by scott859 on March 27 2014 01:34:33 PM

"I have spent thousands of dollars with this company. Many of these tress I have purchased are either dead when they arrived or died after planting. I have called and sent pictures but no one will get back to me.

I would not recommend.

modified review This review was modified by ootsark on March 22 2014 07:10:53 AM

"Delivery took longer than expected - about 2-1/2 weeks and out of 5 trees, all 5 were dead on arrival. I have planted scores of trees and for these, the time of year and weather was perfect. it think they languished somewhere before being shipped. I contacted the company and got no response. They are cheap but you get (less than) what you pay for. "

"Beware! Not all trees are fast growing at FGT. The Red Dragon Japanese Maple will mature in 10 yrs. Please ask that question when you order, if it is important to you."

"I am quit satisfied with this seller. There was a problem with one item and they replaced it immediately."

"Ordered 3 trees with tree guarantees at additional cost, when the order arrived there was one tree missing, one tree that was just a sprout (ordered at 3-4 ft) and one tree badly damaged. Before the order arrived I received an e-mail saying that they were embarrassed about having to send me the sprout and they gave a $4 store credit. When I asked about the missing tree after the order arrived, they sent an e-mail saying they were out of the tree but would give me store credit for the tree. So I guess I just eat the cost of the tree guarantee? and if I would not have said anything would they even have cared? Have not complained about the damaged tree yet as the instructions say that the tree will snap back but with chunks of the bark missing, not sure how."

"Do not use Fast Growing Trees!! Absolutely terrible service! After ordering my trees, I was told they would be shipped on May 1st...they did not ship until late May!! I called to cancel my order 4 days prior to them shipping my trees, and customer service said that because the trees were already boxed up, they could not cancel! They were supposed to ship me a 5-6ft Smoke Tree, and said that it did not reach that height, so they can go ahead and ship a shorter tree or give me a credit. I asked for a credit, and they went ahead and shipped the tree anyway! They do not respond to emails, and your wait time when on hold is absolutely ridiculous! The only good thing about them is that the customer service representatives are very polite and friendly. Overall, I'm a very dissatisfied customer and would never recommend to anyone!! I recommend Stark Bros Nursery - excellent service, very fast shipping, quality trees since 1816! They know what they're doing!

"Feb. 20, 'Fast Growing Trees' sent me an email offering 40% off 'cold-hardy' avocado trees. The ad claimed they were cold hardy outdoors in Zone 7 (on patio). Thrilled, I ordered two.
They sent them immediately, so they arrived in a cold snap. With no room indoors, I called Customer Service and was assured they would be fine outdoors. I planted them in two large patio pots. They looked good, and even had blossoms. Temperatures were 26-46 degrees that week. I covered them at night below freezing. Long story short, only one survived the cold.
Trying to get a replacement tree has been frustrating. I have called twice, only to be told 'Our computer system is down. I will hand-input your replacement order.' But, it never comes.

Be careful. I don't feel like ordering from them ever again.

UPDATE May 26, 2013. Yesterday, I received the replacement Avocado tree. Thank you!
I am increasing my rating to Five Stars if this site will do it. .
Also, I received an Arbequina Olive Tree, which I had called about around a month ago to get information (was it really cold hardy?) and tried to order online and by phone, but I didn't think the order ever went through. Didn't get a bill or a shipping notice.
So I ordered another from a different company. It came swiftly, and has been planted it in a special container.
Is this a gift? If so, thank you! It will be planted and appreciated. Otherwise, please send me instructions on how to return it, and please don't bill me.

SWARTZ CREEK MI.

"TREES HAVE NOT ARRIVED! THE DATE IS 5/9/13. I DID RECEIVE MY (TREE TONE) ."

"What a great experience when a problem presented, Fast growing trees quickly fixed the issue with the tree and a new one was delivered the next week I will purchase from them again and refer them to family and friends Great staff and stand by what they sell. Thank you, "

"Quick Delivery, Well packed. I'm looking forward to seeing these privacy trees grow into a nice border for my property."

"I really like the way that my order was send to me and the trees are doing fine only one tree did not survive and i am just waiting for Gladys to replace it but overall great service i recomend it to everybody"

"My Leyland Cypress were the size I expected, the Thuja Green Giant were smaller than I expected. I ordered six of each in the 1-2 ft size. I am hoping that being in pots instead of dry roots will help so they start growing faster. I did order one Norway Spruce that came bare root, so hopefully it will spruce up and do OK (pun sort of intended)."

"I always get excellent service when I order trees and plants. These are the go to tree people for all your planting needs."

Fast Growing Trees is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Fast Growing Trees is not a merchant member
Fast Growing Trees does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!