• Fast Growing Tr

• Business Hours: 9am - 6pm EST

Product & services pricing Rating 1.56/10 1.56/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.88/10 1.88/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.63/10 0.63/10

"worst company I have ever dealt with. Promises and Lies and more lies. They never acted as if they cared about me or my order. They hide behind gatekeepers at a 3rd party company.

Dont order from them unless you want to be cheated and lied to/

This review was modified by jbancroftjr on September 01 2015 07:27:34 AM

"I bought a nectarine tree, a black raspberry, and two blueberry bushes. This spring everything got through the winter. However today I went out to check them, and one of the blueberry bushes had died. I had to call them because their site would not sent the pictures. The woman I spoke with told me that although I got them last June, the warrentee had expired a couple of days ago. So there was nothing she could/would do. I will never purchase anything from them again."

"I spent a bunch of time writing a review of my purchase for their website and they choose not to post it. It's clear that they only post favorable reviews. I don't want to go through all of the specifics again but here are the highlights. Ordered two rose bushes and a rose tree. One bush was dead within a week (not one bloom). The tree is alive but hasn't bloomed since the initial blooms died. The other bush is healthy. All three are smaller than I expected and was able to go to Lowe's and buy bigger and healthier rose bushes for half the price despite the website claiming this stuff was 50% off. I would not recommend purchasing anything from them partly because of the lack of quality at a high price but even more so because they don't post negative reviews which is a clear indication that the products are bad."

This review was modified by CLee35 on May 28 2015 08:43:50 PM

Ck111959's Avatar

California

"This place is a joke. Ordered a tree as a gift on May 8th - still have not received it. I have contacted them 3 times - with no satisfaction. Now after looking at all the reviews, I'm afraid it will be dead when it gets here...yikes."

This review was modified by Ck111959 on May 18 2015 07:47:41 AM

"First the items ordered and paid for were delayed from Feb'15 to Oct'15. When I requested a refund, my credit card was charged - TWICE!!! After numerous emails and phone calls (with 20+ minutes of hold time) to rectify, I'm still waiting to get my refund.
NEVER NEVER NEVER order from FGT unless you''ve got lots of time and money to waste.

"Ordered a tree and received confirmation of order on 4/16. On 4/28 checked order status and order does not exist. Sent customer service an inquiry on this matter twice and have not gotten a response. "

This review was modified by jtjer on May 02 2015 08:01:53 AM

"Disappointed. Ordered a mimosa TREE.
Locally referred to as 'weeds', so not available in nurseries.
Received a small dormant twig with bare roots; twig is slimmer than a pencil, absolutely no buds or foliage whatever.
Called the company.You have only FIVE DAYS to get a store credit, no refunds...unless it's 'dead on arrival'.
She insisted that it be put in water for 3 to 6 hours IMMEDIATELY, and then planted.
This will take many years to be a TREE.
The amount of shipping may be designed to give the impression one is paying for a TREE, not a dormant 2oz. twig.
The website says they: cannot afford to take a loss 'like big box stores'......Maybe they need to move to some other line of business then.
Usual price for this pathetic mimosa ''tree'' is $109.90
'sale' price $54.95
Shipping $19.95
plus tax = $78.75.
Now they have the money, and I do not.
Be prepared to be one of their unhappy customers in case this happens to you.

This review was modified by belavar on April 24 2015 09:46:39 AM

"I ordered an Arbequina Olive tree, 5ft in height, for $90.00 While waiting for the tree to arrive, I noticed that Home Depot had 4 ft trees for about $36.00 and then saw that Whole Foods also had 3~4 ft trees for about $26.00 I emailed Fast Growing Trees explaining that while I appreciate quality, I wanted them to explain the price difference. "Elvis" responded that their nursery specializes in grafted trees, allowing the tree to be hardier, produce richer fruit ,and so forth. I responded that while I do understand , I still felt the price had too much of a variance. After emailing Elvis back that I would not be a repeat customer, I Have heard no response. "

This review was modified by bdavi22 on March 31 2015 01:40:05 PM

"Horrible! I bought trees. Well 9 out of 10 were much I mean much smaller than described suppose to be 4' and went all the way down to 15" plus one was very damaged (not from shipping) and they were not too healthy looking (lots of brown)
Stay away!!! I emailed and got no reply

"I just got my trees and they look great. They are closer to the high end of their expected height which I am I really happy about. They were packed well."

This review was modified by robgst on September 13 2014 06:01:55 AM

"These guys are great. I have ordered some evergreens from them. They arrived in good condition and as described. Unfortunately some of them did not survived. I have purchased a warranty from them and when I made the claim they honored it and send me a coupon to use to replace my trees. Their service was great and quick. Janine helped me out and she was great.
Will shop there again.

P.S. I wish they had a wider selection.

"this company suck, first of they email replying was horrible and then they mistake ship my orders ( I can email to cancel , they still ship out), and when I called for this mistake, they won't give me refund, but only store credit. and plan died after 4 moths, they won't give me credit, I will not suggest to buy from them. "

"Very Unhappy.... I spent well over $300 on a few trees, and they arrived defoliated and covered in fungus and bug eaten.

When I initially contacted them, they offered to replace the trees and said they would be in contact. After writing them back with no response, they stated that these poor excuse for trees were "normal" and basically poured me a steaming hot cup of I-DONT-GIVE-A-&&#$@%.

Don't order from them, they obviously are an un-ethical company and have lost me as a customer.

This review was modified by Eirefire1 on August 12 2014 02:30:52 PM

"Bought an Avocado tree. It died. I bought the 1 year warranty. I asked for a full refund. They refused. Customer service is very poor. Would not recommend."

This review was modified by DwightX on July 11 2014 01:30:52 PM

"Very Pleased!

I ordered a Frost-Free Gardenia, the price was competitive, it arrived promptly, was packaged properly, and was in great shape upon arriving. I couldn't be more pleased with my purchase.

This review was modified by scott859 on March 27 2014 01:34:33 PM

Share Fast Growing Trees's store rating

Fast Growing Trees is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Fast Growing Trees is not a merchant member
Fast Growing Trees does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!