Stores > Fast Growing Trees

9am - 6pm EST
      888-504-2001
      information@fast-growing-trees.com
      888-504-2001

Voice your opinion! Review Fast Growing Trees by clicking a star below.
2017-06-25

Don't bother

"I experienced problems with shipping, incorrect pricing and issues with ordering as well as correct info regarding a tree. Most of my plants arrived in fairly good shape with the exception of one of the blueberry bushes. One came and it was about 12" high and had one stem with a leaf on it. The others were at least 2 ft. with tons of leaves. They insisted that a tree barely living was acceptable and to plant it. They said if it completely died in 45 days that they would replace it. The issue is that I am paying someone $38 per hour to plant. I would have to pay for it to be planted, removed and a new one planted. Also they picture large trees in the descriptions instead of what you actually get that has a trunk about 3/4" wide. For the price it's common sense that you are not getting a mature tree but for accurate advertising they should say approx what the diameter is, versus the height of the tree."

2017-04-05

Terrible service

"I have been trying for over 2 months to get replacements for the dead trees including sending pictures. NO RESPONSE! They took my money of over $300.00 and ran!!!!"

2017-03-25

This company will screw you over any chance they get

"I got screwed over BIG by this company. $150 worth, which is a lot to me- I really expected to receive a quality tree for the money spent. Well, my 6' Moringa tree that I received was basically a bare root twig. All branches knocked off on shipping, it was in the box for a week (could have been shipped faster, cheap company) and when I went to talk to customer service, I was given such a cold response to everything. I am out $150 for a dead tree that now cannot be replaced and FGT did not allow my review to be posted. It was an honest review, nothing mean or rude.

This company will rip you off, and then when you go to complain or request a new tree, you will be treated like CRAP! You've been warned.

2016-07-04

Do not waste your money!

"I bought a bunch of plants and trees from Fast Growing Trees (Holly's, Maples, and Cherry Blossoms).

Where do I start? Plants and trees may have the advertised height but they have ZERO body to them. They are very bare and look anorexic. This company uses deceptive advertising and the reviews on their site are bogus. They offer returns but you need to pay for shipping which costs more than the product. You are better off buying from a local nursery.

2016-05-06

Not Quite What I Expected

"I bought two 3-4 ft. Willow Hybrid saplings from this company a little over a year ago. They arrive as a single whip-like branch with a root bulb, and are advertised on their website as fast growing trees for a privacy screen. They grew fast enough, but the coverage my trees provide isn't as pictured. The branches are thin and whip-like, and the leaves very narrow, which I find doesn't provide the density of coverage and privacy I had expected from the illustration. Worse still, as mentioned in other reviews below, I tried on two occasions to write a review of the product on their website, and the reviews didn't post. Which is why the review is here (and minus a star for THAT). Plus side is, you don't have to buy a bunch of these. If they grow, you can cut the lower limbs (growing near the bottom) off and place them in a jar of water, outside, with plenty of sunlight. They will sprout their own roots similar in appearance to the saplings you'll get via mail order, though you'll probably have to plant double rows of these to get the desired privacy.

2016-05-05

PLANT YOUR MONEY ELSEWHERE

"Embarrassingly small plants come damaged . Good luck getting them to bounce back. Way overpriced for the plant you receive. Seriously embarrassing way to spend your money. "

2015-09-02

"I ordered 4 fruit trees on 8/27. They were shipped on 8/31 and arrived on yesterday 9/1. All trees were in great shape and look very healthy. The Avocado tree was upside down when it was delivered but it was packed very well with screws and straps so it wasn't damaged. I live in central Florida which might explain the quick delivery. Anyhow so far I'm very please now let's see it they grow!

In response to the radial check box below this panel the answer is 'No' I was not asked to write this review.

2015-09-01

"worst company I have ever dealt with. Promises and Lies and more lies. They never acted as if they cared about me or my order. They hide behind gatekeepers at a 3rd party company.

Dont order from them unless you want to be cheated and lied to/

2015-06-24

"I bought a nectarine tree, a black raspberry, and two blueberry bushes. This spring everything got through the winter. However today I went out to check them, and one of the blueberry bushes had died. I had to call them because their site would not sent the pictures. The woman I spoke with told me that although I got them last June, the warrentee had expired a couple of days ago. So there was nothing she could/would do. I will never purchase anything from them again."

2015-05-28

"I spent a bunch of time writing a review of my purchase for their website and they choose not to post it. It's clear that they only post favorable reviews. I don't want to go through all of the specifics again but here are the highlights. Ordered two rose bushes and a rose tree. One bush was dead within a week (not one bloom). The tree is alive but hasn't bloomed since the initial blooms died. The other bush is healthy. All three are smaller than I expected and was able to go to Lowe's and buy bigger and healthier rose bushes for half the price despite the website claiming this stuff was 50% off. I would not recommend purchasing anything from them partly because of the lack of quality at a high price but even more so because they don't post negative reviews which is a clear indication that the products are bad."

Ck111959's Avatar

California
2015-05-18

"This place is a joke. Ordered a tree as a gift on May 8th - still have not received it. I have contacted them 3 times - with no satisfaction. Now after looking at all the reviews, I'm afraid it will be dead when it gets here...yikes."

2015-05-08

"First the items ordered and paid for were delayed from Feb'15 to Oct'15. When I requested a refund, my credit card was charged - TWICE!!! After numerous emails and phone calls (with 20+ minutes of hold time) to rectify, I'm still waiting to get my refund.
NEVER NEVER NEVER order from FGT unless you''ve got lots of time and money to waste.

2015-05-02

"Ordered a tree and received confirmation of order on 4/16. On 4/28 checked order status and order does not exist. Sent customer service an inquiry on this matter twice and have not gotten a response. "

2015-04-24

"Disappointed. Ordered a mimosa TREE.
Locally referred to as 'weeds', so not available in nurseries.
Received a small dormant twig with bare roots; twig is slimmer than a pencil, absolutely no buds or foliage whatever.
Called the company.You have only FIVE DAYS to get a store credit, no refunds...unless it's 'dead on arrival'.
She insisted that it be put in water for 3 to 6 hours IMMEDIATELY, and then planted.
This will take many years to be a TREE.
The amount of shipping may be designed to give the impression one is paying for a TREE, not a dormant 2oz. twig.
The website says they: cannot afford to take a loss 'like big box stores'......Maybe they need to move to some other line of business then.
Usual price for this pathetic mimosa ''tree'' is $109.90
'sale' price $54.95
Shipping $19.95
plus tax = $78.75.
Now they have the money, and I do not.
Be prepared to be one of their unhappy customers in case this happens to you.

2015-03-31

"I ordered an Arbequina Olive tree, 5ft in height, for $90.00 While waiting for the tree to arrive, I noticed that Home Depot had 4 ft trees for about $36.00 and then saw that Whole Foods also had 3~4 ft trees for about $26.00 I emailed Fast Growing Trees explaining that while I appreciate quality, I wanted them to explain the price difference. "Elvis" responded that their nursery specializes in grafted trees, allowing the tree to be hardier, produce richer fruit ,and so forth. I responded that while I do understand , I still felt the price had too much of a variance. After emailing Elvis back that I would not be a repeat customer, I Have heard no response. "

Share Fast Growing Trees's store rating

Fast Growing Trees is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Fast Growing Trees is not a merchant member
Fast Growing Trees does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!