Stores > FastTech

• Address: #703, 555 Nathan Road, Hong Kong
    • Contact: support@fasttech.com
    • Phone: +852 3615-9948
    • Customer Support: +1 (845) 262-3440
    • Business Hours: Monday to Saturday, 9:30am to 5pm (Hong Kong Time - GMT +8)

Product & services pricing Rating 8.35/10 8.35/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.75/10 7.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.63/10 6.63/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.27/10 7.27/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.29/10 7.29/10

2016-05-03

On a slow boat from China!

"Ordered March 15, 2016 still no item............just waiting, also waiting for a response to an inquiry"

“Thank you for contacting us.

The package was shipped on 4/15 and the shipping method you have selected when placing the order was "regular airmail." This shipping method does not provide tracking. Also, it requires 30 business days in transit. Thank you for your understanding and patience.”

2016-05-03

Never preorder or trust stock levels with these guys.

"So I placed an order with fast tech for a product. It was preorder so I had about 2 weeks or so to wait. I was ok with that. So preorder was over and stock levels were in. Then I noticed my order went to restocking. Why preorder a product to be told you they don't have it. So I took it as a one off situation. Gave them another try on this order just for them to do the same thing. My preorder went to restocking then I had to contact them a week later and tell them to ship it and stop waiting on restock. They then took a week to 5 days to respond to my request. By the way the price has dropped on the products and they won't even respond to my price match request. If you can, just stick to using gearbest or cigabuy for your ecig needs."

FastTech, FastTech rep has responded

“Thank you for your order.

We apologize for the delay as the item was temporarily out of stock. We will improve our connection with the suppliers and ensure a quicker restocking. And normally it takes 1 week for us to process the price match request and we are sorry for your experience on Fasttech. Thank you for your patience and understanding.”

Russia Verified Customer

????????? ????????

"????? ????????? ????????. ????????? ?? ????????. ???????? ????? ?? ????? ? ??????? ???? ???????"

FastTech, FastTech rep has responded

“Please submit a support ticket on our website, our staff will investigate it and will reply you soon.

Really good

"I Came from Germany and Mythos experience with fasttech was very nice . Fast dilerovy and very good working Things i ordered ohne the Troll authentic and a wismec Realeaux 200 and i am wondered about the good work and fast delivory

Thanks to all the fasttech Team and i Tell Something Ronny Friends .

Dear marcel

2016-05-03

I ordered fastech twice. There are bad and good experience.

" I really like Fastech. It is well organized, easy to search and navigate. A small disadvantage is the range of products, I would like more. He is really good organized. If on Ali Express I have to look for identical products, among the best seller which provides them, and them very very much.. Then here the search is reduced to the scrolling two-three pages and voila - I have already ordered what you were looking for.
First order made with the option recommended paid delivery and was pleasantly surprised by the speed and price. But the next order is made with the option of free delivery up to 30 working days. 38 has already passed, but it never delivered. At the moment the situation is at the stage of parsing support. According to the results of the assessment can change for the better and for the worse.

Fasttech rules !!

"Fasttech is the future, and ttip will have no chance at all. Europe is with china."

good

product complies with the description

Delivered!

"not the fastest shipping but accurate and dependable. thanks"

2016-05-02

NEVER RECEIVED AFTER A MONTH!!!!

"Horrible where is my money back!"

“Thank you for contacting us.

We have shipped your package on 3/23 and it normally takes 2-4 weeks for the carrier to deliver. If you don't receive you package ,please submit a support ticket on our website, our staff will investigate it and will reply you soon.

2016-05-02

"Paid for the 4 to 6 day shipping and showed up 2 weeks later"

“Thank you for contacting us.

We received your order on 3/12 and the package was shipped from us on 3/17. According to the information from 17track.net, the carrier took 8 days to deliver the package and it was delivered on 3/25 which is within the shipping time frame of the carrier that you chose in this case. Thank you for your understanding and patience.”

AWESOME

"Even that my order was right on cheneese new year it was shipped fast. My goods were as i ordered, very good quality!"

2016-05-02

Good

"All perfect, thank you very much."

??????????? ??????? ?? FastTech

"?????????, ??? ?????? ? ????, ??? ??."

Very, very dissapointed

"After 1 month the waiting for the item to "arrive to fasttech or re-stock" they say that the item is discontinued and that can't sell it.

Furthermore, 10 days after they said that the money has been refunded to my credit card it's not true or I can't see it on my credit card payments.
Really very dissapointed.

I bought it in febrary, and in may i haven't the product nor the money.

I think It will be difficult I buy to this store.

“Sorry for the wait.

Our staff has sent your an email regard this issue, please feel free to reply and we will solve out the problem as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.”

2016-05-01

Very long wait!

"They delivered, but they had to give me another product due to being out of stock on the other, still took almost 2 months "

FastTech, FastTech rep has responded

“Thank you for your order.

We apologize for the delay as the item was temporarily out of stock. We will improve our connection with the suppliers and ensure a quicker restocking.”

Share FastTech's store rating

FastTech is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FastTech is a merchant member
FastTech participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,609 merchant members.