• Address: #703, 555 Nathan Road, Hong Kong
    • Contact: support@fasttech.com
    • Phone: +852 3615-9948
    • Customer Support: +1 (845) 262-3440
    • Business Hours: Monday to Saturday, 9:30am to 5pm (Hong Kong Time - GMT +8)

Product & services pricing Rating 8.79/10 8.79/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.86/10 7.86/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.97/10 5.97/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.93/10 6.93/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.49/10 7.49/10

"Shipping took over a month. Product was very cheaply made hence the price. But I will never buy from this online store again"

FastTech, FastTech rep has responded

“Thank you for your order. We are sorry to hear this issue. The order was placed on 11th July with an item listed as ships in 5 business days. The scheduled shipping date was 18th July. We display stock and shipping information based on the manufacturer's inventory and production schedule.

Due to production backlog on the manufacturer side, we are unable to ship your order on time. We shipped your order on 31st July via USPS first class e-packet through China post which takes 8-12 business days for delivery typical.

As per the tracking, the item was delivered on 20th Aug. This is taking a couple days than estimated. Please kindly note that estimated transit time may vary a bit depending on each individual cases.

If you are unhappy with the item, FastTech does offer a "satisfaction guarantee" policy. You may return the item to us for refund within 45 days of delivery with the original condition of the item. For more details, please check this page: http://support.fasttech.com/FAQ/money-back-guarantee.

Please kindly open a ticket at support@fasttech.com and we will follow up the case for you.

Thank you for your understanding.”

"I would prefer to have a better idea of when my items will arrive!"

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-27-2014

“Thanks for your order.

According to the tracking, your order was place on 6/29 and was shipped on 6/30 via USPS and was delivered on 7/10. The delivery time of USPS is between 10-14 business days and it arrived in advertised time frame.

Please feel free to contact us when you have questions, we are always here to help.”

"Nice to get a picture of package before shipping. Shipped out fast, but did take awhile, which was expected due to shipping window and being international. Overall pleased with order."

"Customer service was great. Replies to my enquiries were prompt and helpful. I have purchased again, however I chose a different postage method as my first order still has not arrived."

"Great prices that cannot be beat. I got everything I ordered in perfect working condition. I am very, very satisfied."

"Products are as specified good quality. Only problem is the e-liquids they spill on one of my orders all juices were half full. The fact remains that fast tech is a great company keep up the good work. "

"I still haven't got my order and there's no trackin #"

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-27-2014

“Thanks for your order.

According to the tracking, your order was place on 7/12 and was shipped on 7/14 via USPS and delivered on 7/21. The delivery time of Singapore post is between 10-14 business days and it arrived within our advertised time frame.

"I have yet to receive my package"

FastTech, FastTech rep has responded

“Thank you for your order. Your order was shipped on 14th July via registered airmail through Singapore post which takes 10-14 business days for delivery typical. As per the tracking, the item was available for pick up on 24th July at your local post office.

Please kindly contact them to schedule the delivery or pick up the package. If you have any further questions, please kindly open a ticket at support@fasttech.com and we will follow up the case for you.

Thank you for your understanding.”

"Very accurate description of product. Shipping was a bit slow but accurate. Great product at a great price"

"My order came in a quick and timely,manner! Even though I live in the United States (Loganville, Ga),and it shipped from Hong Kong in 12 days! Awesome! Windy Stephens"

"I've always had excellent and efficient service. "

"Excellent value. Loads of info and reviews. Good communication."

"Good company everything I order was in great shape will be ordering from FastTech again."

"Overall the service was pretty good"

"I'm very disappointed in these website. I ordered a list of items from them and first they emailed me saying that some items were discontinued. They refunded my money but took forever to send the rest. Now they say that they already sent me my items but it's been more then 2 months and I still haven't received anything"

FastTech, FastTech rep has responded

“Thank you for your order. The order was placed on 12th July with some items, one of them is listed as ships in 7 business days. The estimated shipping time of your order was 22nd July. This information was displayed in checkout.

Since one item in the order is discontinued, we have contacted you for refund on 19th July and shipped the rest items right away on same day.

We are sorry for the waiting. Your order was shipped from our warehouse on 19th July via registered airmail by Philippine post which takes 20-25 business days for delivery. This shipping service is available for external battery shipment.

As per the tracking, the item has been sent to destination on 13th Aug. If you track it on your local post office, it shows origin post is preparing shipment. This information indicates that the destination local post office has received posting notification for the item. This tracking won't be updated till the item clears custom in destination country and is handed over to the local post office for delivery.

We apologize for the shipping issue. We displayed the transit time of registered airmail via Philippine post as "20-25 business days typical" in checkout to reflect the fact that the post office can't guarantee definite delivery time.

While this happens, we will follow up the case for you via the ticket. We will send investigation request to the post office. If they verify this order as lost, we will refund or reship your order at your choice immediately.

FastTech is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FastTech is a merchant member
FastTech participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,857 merchant members.