• Address: #703, 555 Nathan Road, Hong Kong
    • Contact: support@fasttech.com
    • Phone: +852 3615-9948
    • Customer Support: +1 (845) 262-3440
    • Business Hours: Monday to Saturday, 9:30am to 5pm (Hong Kong Time - GMT +8)

Product & services pricing Rating 8.72/10 8.72/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.47/10 7.47/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.71/10 5.71/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.64/10 6.64/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.01/10 7.01/10

"overall good service from fasttech , I ordered 2 taifun gt atomizer with accessories but not all accessories were present namely no air hole tubes and only one set of extra screws, but taifun gt is super ,im vaping like a trooper!!"

"Fast and friendly. Good communication.
Thank you!

"very slow shipping, defected item!"

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-19-2014

FastTech, FastTech rep has responded

“Sorry to hear this issue. We shall improve the quality control process. If you item is arrived DOA, the item is covered under FastTech standard return policy, i.e. replacement within 6 months after shipment and refund within 45 days after delivery. You can check more details at this page:

Meanwhile, since due to the backlog of tickets, the response time of the ticket is prolonged to 48 hours temporarily.

Thanks your understanding and we are sorry for the inconvenience caused.”

"They take too long to ship the item, they will not respond to questions unless you've already purchased the item"

"Was sent a broken part and they never responded to my email or sent a new one. "

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-19-2014

FastTech, FastTech rep has responded

“We are sorry about your experience.

Our staff has replied your ticket already and please refer to the content and the instruction provided.

Thanks for your understanding.”

"Fasttech is a good website, their custumer's service is really good, great business."

"I never had any unpleasant surprises, the products I ordered are faithfully photos of the site.
Delivery times are a bit long but at no cost.

"I've been using Fasttech for about 7 month's and all i've ordered i have received without problems or delays except for 1 order, My juices leaked and a e-cigarette kit was faulty but with the return time i didn't bother to return it. I've been very pleased with their services and customer care. All my queries have been addressed in a timely manner and answered to the best of their knowledge. I appreciate the help there team provided and i will continue to use fasttech in the future. Thank you Fasttech."

"In the end finally got my purchase.. But after a bump in the road... But still for the price I was somewhat satisfied. "

"Everything was as expected"

"Great site to buy from! Da! Great prices :) item arrived in good condition if not they will give you credits...
Good customer service...good stuff
Overall best site for me yet..
I love ft
Cheers

"Its fast and easy to order and they have so much to choose from. I really like this store. "

"Excellent products, Good price, Reliability !!"

"very nice and within schedule"

"Product is good quality, inexpensive and exactly what we hadn't been able to find in the shops!"

FastTech is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FastTech is a merchant member
FastTech participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,909 merchant members.