Stores > FastTech
  • FastTech

Monday to Saturday, 9:30am to 5pm (Hong Kong Time - GMT +8)
      +852 3615-9948
      support@fasttech.com
      +1 (845) 262-3440

Product & services pricing Rating 7.95/10 7.95/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.31/10 7.31/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.42/10 6.42/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.06/10 7.06/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.84/10 6.84/10
Voice your opinion! Review FastTech by clicking a star below.

Awesome service

"Great transaction. No problems. They delivered a great product. Will definitely do business again. "

cigarettes electroniques

"client depuis de nombreuses annees je suis tres satisfait et tout est de tres bonne qualite !!"

Netherlands Verified Customer

DELIVERY ???

"the package was delivered in my country on 31-03-2017, but I'm still waiting now: 24-04-2017
The payment's done...., better off paying the postmen at delivery! Now my money is gone and my goods also!

“Sorry to hear that.

Please not that the shipping time of registered airmail is between 12-14 business days and sometime will be delayed by customs check. Please contact CS staff if there are no order delivered and we will deal with carrier immediately.

2017-04-24

Excellent customer service, very responsive! Great selection too.

"FastTech reps responded to all of my inquiries in less than 24 hours. They answered all of my questions and resolved my issues. I will definitely shop with them again!"

Had some issues

" Had some issues with product availability which resulted in ungodly long shipping time. Other than that great product and great price! Asked customer service if they would upgrade shipping to make up for the availability issues and they were unwilling.

I would order again only if I don't mind waiting over a month to receive the item/items

A rep from FastTech, FastTech, has responded

“Thank you for supporting us.

According to the record, your order was shipped on 3/18 and delivered on 3/28. Please note that the shipping time is between 10-12 business days and it arrived in advertised time frame.

Excellent

"I am more than happy with service and with fast delivery, also very proffesional and everything that I need for my vape I will order from you. And other products also. Thank you so much :)"

Parfait

"2 Colis reçu 10 jrs après le mail de confirmation pour un peu près 2,60€ Matériel pour la vape de bonne qualité, je recommanderai sans hésitation. Bracelet pour montre Apple en cuir "

Eccellente

"Rapporto qualità prezzo eccellente i tempi di consegna sono un pò lunghi "

2017-04-24

camera was dead on arrival and all sales final no refund on the receipt in the package.

"the vaporizer rba in the order functioned cos it was just a piece of metal, but the webcam was dead out of the box. on 3 different machines ranging from windows 7 to windows 10 it did nothing. i tried all 3 incase it was a compatibility issue but no led light or anything. no function. a dead stick no recognition from any of the well maintained and updated computers i tried it on. was not a driver issue was a broken camera. upon inspection it felt like there was no guts even inside it,it was just the case with a wire tied in a knot jammed inside it and a flare lens in the cam hole.no cam or circuit board. there is no return or refund statement printed on the receipt in the package, and on inspection there was no visible damage, the guts of it was empty inside and worthless. i would have gladly purchased all of my future vaporizer replacement parts from fasttech again if i didn't get taken on that 10 megapixel webcam, but i would NEVER buy anything electronic from them if i were you. it isn't worth the risk. if it has no moving parts or electrical components i would say they have good deals on stuff, despite my anger about the camera. but it takes a while to ship though."

“Sorry to hear that.

We will improve our QC procedure and avoid this happening again. All the products sold in FastTech are entitled with 6 months standard warranty policy. Replacement will be shipped soon once we have received the broken item from you.

CCyanide's Avatar

From China to South Russia in 14 days! Excellent

"I order a little cart for testing FastTech. I`m really impressed. Thank you"

gillette

"gillette blade are fake even first shave it snacth the beard,cannot shave with it"

Perfect

"Everything I bought is the same of what I ordered. Great support quality products make sure you read the reviews before you buy"

forgot i ordered

"it took so long to get my order that i had forgot i even ordered it. The upgraded shipping took two months to get my product. I am extremely dissatisfied with FastTech, in fact the name should be changed to SlowTech, or ShitTech. Regardless I will NEVER be ordering from this site again."

Pessimo servizio

"Spedizione troppo lenta,ho ordinato il 10-03-2017 scegliendo la spedizione di 10-15 giorni,ad oggi 24-04-2017 l'oggetto non è ancora arrivato.Non comprerò mai piú da questo sito!!"

2017-04-24

"Great prices. Great Customer Service. but I've beenwaiting for 2 months now for my package"

Share FastTech's store rating

FastTech is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FastTech is a merchant member
FastTech participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,416 merchant members.