• Address: #703, 555 Nathan Road, Hong Kong
    • Contact: support@fasttech.com
    • Phone: +852 3615-9948
    • Customer Support: +1 (845) 262-3440
    • Business Hours: Monday to Saturday, 9:30am to 5pm (Hong Kong Time - GMT +8)

Product & services pricing Rating 8.77/10 8.77/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.57/10 7.57/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.61/10 6.61/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.04/10 7.04/10

"Some stuff has questionable quality, but prices, processing time, shipment and stock is good."

"Customer service is good,only the time taken to reach me is really slow unless willingly to spend more to upgrade to those faster delivery service.
*both my EGO-C Twist 1300mAh E-cig batt get retained and confiscated for disposed by my custom.(Singapore)

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-23-2014

“Sorry about the wait.

If your order is detained by the customs, please feel free to contact us for assistance.

Thanks for your understanding.”

"There was a problem with my initial order, which was solved by your customer service.

The package arrived within a reasonable amount of time.

"I'm a impatient person and the long shipping time was a let down. But other than that I am very pleased with my purchase. "

“Sorry about the wait.

According to the tracking record, your order was shipped on 9/19 and delivered on 10/2. Please note that the delivery time of USPS is between 10-14 business days and it arrived in advertised time frame.
Thanks for your understanding.”

"Item hasn't been delivered"

modified review Rep reply posted Oct-23-2014

FastTech, FastTech rep has responded

“Thank you for your order. We are sorry to hear this issue. The order was shipped on 11th Sept via registered surface mail through Hong Kong post as selected by you in checkout. This shipping takes 45-60 days for delivery typical as quoted in checkout and is the only available shipping service for external battery shipment. It takes more time for delivery than the other available airmail shipping service.

As per the tracking, the item left Hong Kong for its destination on 12th-Oct-2014. This tracking status information won't be updated till the item arrives in destination country, clears custom and is handed over to the post office facility for delivery.

Please kindly give it some days more for the delivery. If you have any questions about the tracking and delivery, please kindly open a ticket at support@fasttech.com and we will follow up on the case.

Thank you for your understanding in this matter.”

"I was very disappointed when I recieved my order. One of my items was broken and the other does not work that well.
When I let them know of the problem they said I could ask for another one. I felt that I shouldn't have to ask. So I will not be doing business with them again.

FastTech, FastTech rep has responded

“Sorry to hear this issue. We shall improve the quality control process. If you item is arrived DOA, the item is covered under FastTech standard return policy, i.e. replacement within 6 months after shipment and refund within 45 days after delivery. You can check more details at this page:

Meanwhile, since due to the backlog of tickets, the response time of the ticket is prolonged to 48 hours temporarily.

Thanks your understanding and we are sorry for the inconvenience caused.”

"Item had to be returned it arrived DOA. I have been dealing with this one mess since 9/7. This is taking way too long."

“Sorry about the wait.

According to our policy, we need you to return the defective item first in order to get the replacement. We received your return item on 10/13 and shipped the replacement on the same day.

Feel free to contact us when you have questions, we are always here to help.”

"The proudcts are good shipping is slow"

"Very Satisfied so far with all products purchased. My only gripe would be the delivery time for shipments, so far it's been about 3-4 weeks for shipments. Maybe fasttech can improve on this area."

"Very good deal! Thank you."

"Perfect service, good prices and products"

"No better place for everything in the e cigarette world ."

"Awesome! Will be ordering from fast tech again."

"The products I bought from fasttech were good quality and machined pretty good. But I was very disappointed with how long it took to get to me and the horrible tracking through Singapore post. It took about 4 weeks to fully deliver all of the items. But over all I would recommend fasttech to a friend."

“Sorry about the wait.

According to the tracking record, your order was shipped on 9/13 and despatched on 9/22. Please note that the delivery time of Singapore post is between 10-14 business days and sometime it maybe delayed by customs inspection.

"excellent!
highly recommended

FastTech is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FastTech is a merchant member
FastTech participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.