• FastTech

• Address: #703, 555 Nathan Road, Hong Kong
    • Contact: support@fasttech.com
    • Phone: +852 3615-9948
    • Customer Support: +1 (845) 262-3440
    • Business Hours: Monday to Saturday, 9:30am to 5pm (Hong Kong Time - GMT +8)

Product & services pricing Rating 8.54/10 8.54/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.36/10 7.36/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.82/10 5.82/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.87/10 6.87/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.83/10 6.83/10

"I got what I ordered, it worked perfectly for wrapping my coils, I use it as a back up. "

"Took a while to ship but hey.. for the price you cant beat it."

"5 stars!!! yes, my orders came in on time and was what I ordered. Packed carefully with no damages done to my items shipping over seas. Although a minor set back with one order I haven't received yet that was shipped air mail which was my fault for not upgrading shipping speed. I've contacted them in regards and they responded very quickly to resolve that matter that I'll be receiving a replacement soon. All in all I will definitely recommend ordering from Fasttech and will also continue to do business. This place is awesome to get vape mods and other gadgets and gizmos! "

"Never recieved my order and emailed customer service multiple times. Very disappointed i will never go through fastech again"

FastTech, FastTech rep has responded

“Sorry to hear this issue. As per the tracking report on USPS, your package was delivered already on February 7, 2015.

When USPS reports a package as delivered, it means the order is delivered. If you would like FastTech to resend the package, re-shipment fees apply because the original package isn't returned to FastTech. Customers are requested to pay 80% of the original order total as re-shipment fees. Again, this only applies to orders that are delivered and not returned to us.

Under this circumstance, we'd like to encourage you to call USPS at their toll free number(800-275-8777), and tell them you didn't receive your package.

Thank you for your understanding.”

"Very good.. Great thank you i like it"

"Everything is working fine. thanks :-) "

"Fast Shipping, great communications, awesome customer support"

"It has been over 45 days and my order has not been recieved. It is still in China. I was expecting it to take 45 days but ....... really?"

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-04-2015

““Sorry about the wait.

Due to the weather condition in US East coast, the shipping was delayed on Late January for nearly 1-2 weeks. We have contacted our carrier to speed up the shipping. Please wait a little more time for the delivery.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.”

"All good quality items. No complaints
Would order from.again

"It's been 3 months and I still haven't received my package. I've waited so long to the point I don't even want the package anymore. If I don't receive it in the next few days I'm just going to cancel my order, never order anything from Fast Tech again, and find another site to order things from"

“Sorry for the wait.

As you selected registered surface mail during checkout, the transit time is 45-60 days typically. Due to the extremely bad weather in USA late January to mid February, the process will definitely delayed. As I checked, your package has arrived at TETERBORO, USA, this package will be delivered to you within a few days.”

"Very satisfied with the products. The shipping was a bit slow on the negative side. "

"A valid comment is required, nothing much to say, just a good shop."

"Einfach nur perfekt! Vollständige Lieferung gute Ware!!!"

"FastTech is a great Shop. "

"It has been >2 months and still no delivery"

FastTech, FastTech rep has responded

“We feel sorry about the delay on your package.

Shipper confirmed that the delay was caused by the extremely bad weather in US. As you know, the United States suffered from heavy snowstorm from late January to mid February. Thousands of flights were cancelled during that time, the local traffic and transportation are also affected, so a lot of packages still stuck at each airport warehouse waiting for further processing.

As far as we are informed, packages shipped to eastern Unites States might be delayed longer than that shipped to northeastern and midwestern Unites States due to most of the packages were shipped to eastern Unites States.

All the airports are processing the backlogged packages now. We will appreciate a lot if you can wait for more days. Thanks in advance.”

Share FastTech's store rating

FastTech is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FastTech is a merchant member
FastTech participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,893 merchant members.