Stores > FastTech

• Address: #703, 555 Nathan Road, Hong Kong
    • Contact: support@fasttech.com
    • Phone: +852 3615-9948
    • Customer Support: +1 (845) 262-3440
    • Business Hours: Monday to Saturday, 9:30am to 5pm (Hong Kong Time - GMT +8)

Product & services pricing Rating 8.55/10 8.55/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.17/10 7.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.46/10 7.46/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.70/10 7.70/10

Transazione ottima!

"Spedizione a 0,90€ in meno di due settimane (China post) a prezzi imbattibili.
Consigliato.

2016-09-28

"I ordered goods August 18 goods delivered! No Product! seller does not want to give me back my money! Take action! today is September 29 and the product is no longer! ORDER NUMBER C081495991"

Rep reply posted Sep-29-2016

A rep from FastTech, FastTech, has responded

“Sorry about the wait.

Shipping time of regular airmail can be up to 30 business days and there is no tracking. If you have not received the package, please contact us and we will offer you a help and we will refund you or send you replacement.

Thank you for your understanding.”

Perfect

"Fast delivery, good product, recommended."

Great service

"Fasttech has really upped their game great price and unexpectedly fast shipping thank you "

Gotta love these guys!

"Fasttech is an awesome company. Not only do they offer insanely cheap prices, but excellent customer service as well.

I am really impressed by FastTech! If you have haven't purchased anything from them yet, just try them, you won't be disappointed.

Everything went perfect

"The price is good, the product is perfect ans delivery was free."

Nice very good

"Guvenilir bir site. Urunleriniz Gumrukte takilsa bile kargo parasini dustukten sonra direk para iadesi yapiyorlar bu cok onemli. Gearbest bunu yapmiyor sakin oradan almayin."

waiting for cash back

"parcel has been sent back to fast tech by our postal service , because of failed delivery.
its been over 1 month now its still processing

Rep reply posted Sep-29-2016

A rep from FastTech, FastTech, has responded

“Sorry to hear that.

We will file for complaint case now and get back to you once we have any feedback.

Once the post office confirms the package as lost or returned, we will arrange refund or reshipment immediately.

Thank you for your understanding in this case.”

Saved my life

"Buying vape stuff costs too much in my country. Premium stuff don't exist here, and chea Chinese stuff are sold for premium price. European and us companies don't ship here at low costs but fasttech does. Thanks to fasttech I could afford to quit smoking. Plus, everything on fasttech is moderately priced and since the site is quite popular worldwide, you can rely on the reviews to determine the quality of what you're about to buy. The service is also nice, quick and responsive, it's not falsely named fasttech; what else could I want really?! Thank you fasttech"

2016-09-27

I didnt know if I would actually receive my items, dont trust internet shopping

"They were prompt and I am very happy with my purchases!"

really great pre-built coils

"The pre-built coil I received from Fasttech were really well built and the ohms were spot."

2016-09-27

Small order this time but Worth it

"As we in the UK know most shops and UK based websites rip you off, I have been quite impressed with fasttech, its easy to find the products I want on there site for reasonable prices (although they do vary vastly depending on exchange rates). Payment is easy through paypal, and I always pay that little bit extra on the shipping so it gets to me faster, although the tracking system does still need work (at the time of writing this my order had arrived yet the tracking said it was still in china)"

2016-09-27

Waiting is the hardest part....

"Order was shipped out within 2 days however it took 23 days to arrive. The staff at FastTech were extremely helpful and initiated an investigation when I contacted them regarding the delay. Items finally arrived in perfect condition so I am satisfied!"

2016-09-27

"Received order very quickly."

2016-09-27

The fastest shipping I've seen!!

"Fasttech ships very fast and packages are very good protected of damage."

Share FastTech's store rating

FastTech is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FastTech is a merchant member
FastTech participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,632 merchant members.