• Address: #703, 555 Nathan Road, Hong Kong
    • Contact: support@fasttech.com
    • Phone: +852 3615-9948
    • Customer Support: +1 (845) 262-3440
    • Business Hours: Monday to Saturday, 9:30am to 5pm (Hong Kong Time - GMT +8)

Product & services pricing Rating 8.76/10 8.76/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.71/10 7.71/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.89/10 5.89/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.63/10 6.63/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.26/10 7.26/10

"Well packed. Fast delivery. As described"

"I was very happy with the cords they work flawless and and very handy."

"Everything arrived fine, I am very pleased with Fact Tech."

"shipping to germany took a long time (packages arrived between 2 and 4 weeks) but the quality and pricing of the products was outstanding. "

"delivery takes time but you know that before you order"

"The product was faulty and when I reached out to customer service they offered a replacement. This means 8-10 more weeks of waiting for me for a product that costs 20$. It's an insignificant amount and I asked if they would just ship another unit as I've proved myself to be a loyal customer. They would not and instead offered a ridiculous 2$ discount. When I said as much they just copy pasted their first email with replacement unit. I don't think I want anymore to do with Fasttech. They don't care about their customers. "

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-28-2014

FastTech, FastTech rep has responded

“Thank you for your order. We are sorry that the item went defective. The item is covered under FastTech standard return policy, i.e. replacement within 6 months after shipment and refund within 45 days after delivery. You can check more details at this page: http://www.fasttech.com/pages/standard-return-policy.

As per the warranty policy, we can send replacement after the defective item is returned. We will cover up to 50% of the item's price of USD$40.00 for return postage, whichever is lower.

As you wish not to return the item, we can issue 50% refund in this case. Please refer to the ticket for more details.

Thank you for your understanding.”

"Very good item, very good quality, good price"

"Fasttech is ok. But shipping companies could do a better job."

"My purchases took a week to ship out and arrived within a month of placing order. The quality of the items was acceptable for the price."

"Ware ist bis heute 28.09.2014 noch nicht bei mir eingetroffen. Die Ware liegt seit vier Tagen beim Zoll, da die Fa Fastech versäumte, die Rechnungsdokumentation nicht auf der Verpackungsaussenseite angebracht hat. Es bedarf große Bemühungen die Ware durch den Zoll zu bringen."

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-29-2014

FastTech, FastTech rep has responded

“Sorry to hear that.

Fasttech always mark the package as low value and "gift". However, if you need a full version of document, you need to open a ticket and let our staff prepare for you.

Thanks for your understanding.”

"Products were all exactly as advertised. I am very pleased. Shipping has taken a while, still waiting for one product after 2 months. Overall, exceptional products and prices. I will continue to use! "

"Cheap and very fast delivery, vary good shipping setup.
Quick sending of goods. Very good quality.

"shipping took about 1 month (to France), but delivery time is not important to me."

"All is good.
Only the time to receive is too long, becuase the ship and not air post

"Hallo zusammen leider war von meiner Bestellung 2 Stück Squape einer davon defekt Lieferung dauert schon zeitweise sehr lange aber sonst bin ich sehr zufrieden liebe grüße aus Wien JÜRGEN "

FastTech is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FastTech is a merchant member
FastTech participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,844 merchant members.