• Address: #703, 555 Nathan Road, Hong Kong
    • Contact: support@fasttech.com
    • Phone: +852 3615-9948
    • Customer Support: +1 (845) 262-3440
    • Business Hours: Monday to Saturday, 9:30am to 5pm (Hong Kong Time - GMT +8)

Product & services pricing Rating 8.73/10 8.73/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.67/10 7.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.86/10 5.86/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.62/10 6.62/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.23/10 7.23/10

"Customer service is great - their return policy is as promised. Free shipping $15 and up. Delivered items come wrapped in bubble wrap. Patience is key here - as one is dealing with a far away place (Hong Kong). But you can trust your things will come eventually (about 2 wks to FL).
The only thing I find here, and is why I don't give it 5 stars, is that some things need tinkering with, for example e-cig products (atomizers) are not really authentic - even if they say it is. They are clones.
But if your are handy in tinkering, swapping parts, drilling holes, soldering, etc. then this place is for you.

"Quick shipping great product quality. They where very helpful and easy to navigate."

"Items as described, A+ prices, delivery as described.
Excellent.

"I received my order pretty quick. "

"Fast shipping!! Great Quality!! I'll continue to be your customer!! A++"

"Products arrived much sooner than initially expected. "

"Order was correct and prompt. Will happily re-order from FastTech again ^_^"

"Have not received item ordered 8/7/14 nor heard from them."

FastTech, FastTech rep has responded

“Thank you for your order. Your order was shipped on 9th Aug via registered airmail by Singapore post which takes 10-14 busienss days for delivery typical as quoted in checkout.

As per the tracking, the item departed USPS Facility, SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94128 on 2014-08-19 23:28 without update since. Please kindly open a ticket at support@fasttech.com and we will send raise investigation case with the post office. If they verify the order as lost, we will issue refund or reship your order at your choice.

Thank you for your understanding.”

"great service and prices i come here all the time for certain supplies for my business "

"Compra segura con paypal. Buenos producto y atención al cliente rápida.. "

"I had a problem with the request that did not work but made me a refund, so I'm happy with the service"

"Sou um cliente recente, no entanto acho que teem a melhor apresentação de produtos para venda, com bons preços. A melhorar os prazos de entrega. "

"I haven't receive my items yet. I bought them 2 months ago. I'm very angry! "

FastTech, FastTech rep has responded

“Thank you for your order. We are sorry for the waiting. Your order was shipped from our warehouse on 15th July via registered airmail by Philippine post which takes 20-25 business days for delivery. This shipping service is available for external battery shipment.

As per the tracking, the item has been sent to destination on 1st Aug.

If you track it on your local post office, it shows origin post is preparing shipment. This information indicates that the destination local post office has received posting notification for the item. This tracking won't be updated till the item clears custom in destination country and is handed over to the local post office for delivery.

We apologize for the shipping issue. We displayed the transit time of registered airmail via Philippine post as "20-25 business days typical" in checkout to reflect the fact that the post office can't guarantee definite delivery time.

While this happens, we will follow up the case for you via the ticket. We will send investigation request to the post office. If they verify this order as lost, we will refund or reship your order at your choice immediately.

Thank you for your understanding.”

"dugo se ceka isporuka i to u pocetnoj fazi pakovanja paketa. I neki proizvodi budu neadekvatno spakovani pa stignu sa ostecenjem"

FastTech, FastTech rep has responded

“Sorry to hear this issue. We shall improve the quality control process. The item is covered under FastTech standard return policy, i.e. replacement within 6 months after shipment and refund within 45 days after delivery. You can check more details at this page:

Please open a ticket at support@fasttech.com thus we we solve the issue for you by sending replacement or refund as per the warranty policy.

Thank you for your understanding.”

"Awesome site great prices on most items some your better off purchasing on eBay or elsewhere if the price is close because shipping takes a long time sometimes around a month or more I have not had any problems with any of the items I have ordered so far "

FastTech is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FastTech is a merchant member
FastTech participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,842 merchant members.