"FastMail offers a premium email service that's been around for about 11 years now, offering both, paid and free email accounts. They were recently acquired by Opera Software, so I was somewhat hesitant to sign up not knowing what might happen with the service, but I decided to take the leap seeing as how they have a trial period and I've not regretted it one bit.

Their website provides very good documentation, but you also get custom support with paid user accounts. The two times have dealt with the support team the answers came quickly and they were very helpful.

I highly recommend FastMail for those email users that take their email very seriously and need a highly dependable service.

Thank you, FastMail!

FastMail / Opera Software Australia Pty Ltd is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

FastMail / Opera Software Australia Pty Ltd is not a merchant member
FastMail / Opera Software Australia Pty Ltd does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!