• FastGSM

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.94/10 7.94/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.73/10 7.73/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10

"Great, it toke 7 hours to get my codes but it worked great at the 1st try.
Im Very happy with the service.

"Fantastico, qualche ora di ritardo ma efficace."

modified review This review was modified by diamagic on May 11 2015 05:13:49 AM

"Avoid,Avoid,Avoid.Bought a software unlock programme,did not work,their customer services r off the radar,it's tough contacting them.No phone no to call them,they r a really poor company to deal (try to),with.Avoid my best advice is simply Avoid them.Unlockcode4u are Way better."

modified review This review was modified by Mershin777 on May 03 2015 06:17:28 PM

"Worked like a charm on Xperia X10 Mini pro U20i, even with counter block already zero.
Funcionou muito bem no Xperia X10 Mini pro U20i, mesmo com já bloqueado para o número de tentativas por código. Desbloqueio feito por cabo!
Thanks FastGSM!

modified review This review was modified by gumarcs on April 09 2015 08:40:59 AM

"At first it did not work with Windows 8.1 but on another computer with windows 7 the result was super fast.
Thank you and I will rérérer fastgsm to all my friends.

"Just working ! Recomended "

"Very good and fast service. First I had problems to unlock by cable - but Thomas from FASTGSM had a solution promptly.
Can recommend to everybody. thanks. J.E.Kahr

"Very happy with my Samsung unlocking. I went with the USB version of unlocking. I am not computer smart, but their step by step instructions are detailed and easy for anyone. They answered my question (via email) promptly and helped me along.
Thank You!

"Well done! I was able to unlock my LG Optimus."

"Excellent service. This is my second unit that has been unlocked. Codes were received in less than half hour."

"Once they helped me with the IMEI I received 4 codes within 30 minutes and the second one worked.
Excellent service.

"It is the worst experience to select FastGSM, on Jan.6, I submitted my request, 36 hours later I got a code which is not working. I sent video link to prove it, till today, no email answers and no refund. I sent same video link every day, no more answers, no refund.
One thing is the rate is a fake one, Another one is that someone is lying on this review.
In God's sake, it is my mistake to select this FastGSM, I am begging them now to answer me.
If I am lying, I will be hit to the death by a car. My suggestion, don't select this service. This exerience might happen on you.

"I had a small problem with my unlock, because I couldn't find at first the right download-file to unlock. After contact the support I got a very helpfully answer and then everthing worked successfully. Thanks a lot FastGsm-Team!"

"Tried 2 other unlocking services that said they could unlock my S7560M... neither worked. Was referred here by a friend who read good reviews about it. The phone unlocked almost painlessly! There was a setting in the phone that blocked network unlocks... after doing the following I was able to unlock:
In the dialer with the code from FastGSM!
Dialer: *#197328640#
then [1] Debug Screen, [8] PHONE CONTROL, [5] SIMULATION, [5] PERSO SHA256 ON, wait a minute, reboot phone. Then entered the network unlock and it worked flawlessly!

"Of all the online unlocking services this is the one that has never let me down. There are too many services out there that don't know what "Instant" means but FastGSM isn't one of them. Even if there is a problem they are there to help you get it sorted straight away and they've not failed me yet."

Share FastGSM's store rating

FastGSM is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

FastGSM is not a merchant member
FastGSM does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!