Stores > FastGSM

• Contact: info@fastgsm.com

Product & services pricing Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10

2016-02-03

Helpfull and seirous service

"I had a great communication with FastGSM who did the best to help me unlocking my Samsung Player 5."

This review was modified by lebarondeo on February 03 2016 10:26:48 AM

2015-12-26

"Hi there, just wanted to say thanks for a fantastic service.. i was a bit skeptical as other sites charged almost 3x the price, your instructions were excellent and worked first time! my S5 was locked to chile, and asked me for the unlock pin, and now its gone / sim gets a signal. Super happy -ill recommend u to anyone!!

thanks again!

This review was modified by CamaroMan77 on December 26 2015 04:29:44 AM

2015-12-25

"I have to be honest I was very very wary of using this site as I had read the bad reviews and I thought well if it is a scam then it's my own fault as I read the reviews and didn't listen.

In all fairness it is a genuine website and unlocked my Samsung S5 (G900-F) which was on EE to 02 in under 10 mins (Using the USB method) all you need is a basic knowledge of a mobile and computers to do it and it was cheap it cost $14.99 which is around about £10.37 GBP unlike the shop on my local high street who wanted £25.00 to unlock this mobile.

Also don't waste your time on those survey things they don't work spend the £10.00 and get it unlocked professionally, Virus free and fast.

I would highly recommend www.fastgsm.com to anyone who wants a reliable service

Thanks so much GSM you've made me very happy on Christmas Day.

2015-12-07

"I bought a SIM unlock via usb data cable for my Sony Xperia X10i phone for 5 USD. The procedure was a piece of cake. Now I'm happy with my "free" phone."

This review was modified by carlos76 on December 07 2015 10:44:25 AM

2015-11-25

"Bought their unlock by USB service, didn't work at all on my phone and now they won't reply to my emails or calls to their offices in Hong Kong."

This review was modified by bacontornado on November 25 2015 11:46:45 PM

2015-10-06

Great service. Had to temporarily use an old Samsung S5570 and not being up on these things I thought I’d try unlocking it this way and followed Youtube clip and paid approx £10 to unlock - very easy using USB. Would recommend - thank you.

This review was modified by AdvJo on October 06 2015 02:15:59 AM

2015-09-28

"Needed a network unlock code for my Samsung Galaxy phone to change provider so downloaded and used Fastgsm software, within 5 minutes from start to finish the phone was unlocked. Software is very easy to use, only other requirement is a usb cable to link phone to laptop or pc."

This review was modified by Andye1 on September 28 2015 12:40:01 PM

2015-09-09

"Hello,
I payed for Samsung Unlock by USB on fastgsm - then i followed all the steps and i unlocked my Samsung S5 - SM G900F on my computer. All is good - worked just fine, very quick, no issues.

Thank's fastgsm.com.

Alexandru

This review was modified by AlexCost on September 09 2015 06:53:57 AM

2015-09-01

"I gotta admit I was skeptical of this website because when you click on people's profiles, you will see that most people have only 1 review (FastGSM).

Later I went on YouTube and saw people posting their unlock process, so I told myself this could be legit because they went on the website and did all the steps.

In fact, it is legit. People come here to post their reviews because after you unlock your phone, the websites sends you an email saying "We value your feedback. Share a success story to help us improve your experience and qualify for a service refund - one customer selected each month." which links you to this website.

Honestly, the price is right and it works. I unlocked my phone from here.

Good luck!

2015-08-16

"I have been researching the net for a reliable and fairly priced service to unlock my Samsung GS4 Mini I9195 LTE device. Most services are based on IMEI code generation but since I had the original USB cable, Samsung drivers and the phone was already rooted I did not mind to try the USB unlock service.

The pre-sales support of FastGSM was very good and I could watch the video tutorial without registration. After watching the video I decided to pay for the service and give it a go. Paying for the service was easy as 1, 2, 3 with my Paypal account.
Using the USB unlock service was very easy and straightforward however first I thought I did something wrong as I forgot the unregistered SIM in the phone.
I contacted to the customer service which was helpful and keen to help me. Finally after a reboot I found out the unlock process was successful and the phone is now provider free.

I would advise to keep the UnlockClient installation folder until you make sure the process finished with success as you might need the UnlockClientlog.txt in case of a failure to resolve the error.

FastGSM unlock service is highly recommended.

2015-07-29

"Extrem super Service! Bei Fragen via Email bekommt man rasch Antwort.

This review was modified by zerodanube on July 29 2015 01:16:57 AM

2015-07-28

"Wanted to unlock my smartphone. Made a payment and in 2 minutes had credit on my FastGSM account. It turned out that my smartphone could not be unlocked. Wrote a mail, they responded within 24h and refunded money.
Great service.

This review was modified by arebic on July 28 2015 09:13:39 AM

2015-07-17

"I was reluctant to disable my anti-virus protection, so I set up an old XP desktop which hadn't
got internet security on it.
Downloaded O.K., and followed the on-screen instructions.
Phone unlocked within 15 minutes.
First rate product.

This review was modified by mickjc on July 17 2015 11:24:17 AM

2015-06-30

"Excelent Service, thamk you FastGSM."

2015-06-05

"This service easy and inexpensive."

Share FastGSM's store rating

FastGSM is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

FastGSM is not a merchant member
FastGSM does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!