• FastGSM

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.96/10 8.96/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

Great service. Had to temporarily use an old Samsung S5570 and not being up on these things I thought I’d try unlocking it this way and followed Youtube clip and paid approx £10 to unlock - very easy using USB. Would recommend - thank you.

This review was modified by AdvJo on October 06 2015 02:15:59 AM

"Needed a network unlock code for my Samsung Galaxy phone to change provider so downloaded and used Fastgsm software, within 5 minutes from start to finish the phone was unlocked. Software is very easy to use, only other requirement is a usb cable to link phone to laptop or pc."

This review was modified by Andye1 on September 28 2015 12:40:01 PM

I payed for Samsung Unlock by USB on fastgsm - then i followed all the steps and i unlocked my Samsung S5 - SM G900F on my computer. All is good - worked just fine, very quick, no issues.

Thank's fastgsm.com.

This review was modified by AlexCost on September 09 2015 06:53:57 AM

"I gotta admit I was skeptical of this website because when you click on people's profiles, you will see that most people have only 1 review (FastGSM).

Later I went on YouTube and saw people posting their unlock process, so I told myself this could be legit because they went on the website and did all the steps.

In fact, it is legit. People come here to post their reviews because after you unlock your phone, the websites sends you an email saying "We value your feedback. Share a success story to help us improve your experience and qualify for a service refund - one customer selected each month." which links you to this website.

Honestly, the price is right and it works. I unlocked my phone from here.

Good luck!

"I have been researching the net for a reliable and fairly priced service to unlock my Samsung GS4 Mini I9195 LTE device. Most services are based on IMEI code generation but since I had the original USB cable, Samsung drivers and the phone was already rooted I did not mind to try the USB unlock service.

The pre-sales support of FastGSM was very good and I could watch the video tutorial without registration. After watching the video I decided to pay for the service and give it a go. Paying for the service was easy as 1, 2, 3 with my Paypal account.
Using the USB unlock service was very easy and straightforward however first I thought I did something wrong as I forgot the unregistered SIM in the phone.
I contacted to the customer service which was helpful and keen to help me. Finally after a reboot I found out the unlock process was successful and the phone is now provider free.

I would advise to keep the UnlockClient installation folder until you make sure the process finished with success as you might need the UnlockClientlog.txt in case of a failure to resolve the error.

FastGSM unlock service is highly recommended.

"Extrem super Service! Bei Fragen via Email bekommt man rasch Antwort.

This review was modified by zerodanube on July 29 2015 01:16:57 AM

"Wanted to unlock my smartphone. Made a payment and in 2 minutes had credit on my FastGSM account. It turned out that my smartphone could not be unlocked. Wrote a mail, they responded within 24h and refunded money.
Great service.

This review was modified by arebic on July 28 2015 09:13:39 AM

"I was reluctant to disable my anti-virus protection, so I set up an old XP desktop which hadn't
got internet security on it.
Downloaded O.K., and followed the on-screen instructions.
Phone unlocked within 15 minutes.
First rate product.

This review was modified by mickjc on July 17 2015 11:24:17 AM

"Excelent Service, thamk you FastGSM."

"This service easy and inexpensive."

"Got my codes within 30 minutes..worked on the first one..very impressed and stoked..would recommend to anyone."

This review was modified by Holley47 on May 30 2015 11:21:01 AM

"Great, it toke 7 hours to get my codes but it worked great at the 1st try.
Im Very happy with the service.

"Fantastico, qualche ora di ritardo ma efficace."

This review was modified by diamagic on May 11 2015 05:13:49 AM

"Avoid,Avoid,Avoid.Bought a software unlock programme,did not work,their customer services r off the radar,it's tough contacting them.No phone no to call them,they r a really poor company to deal (try to),with.Avoid my best advice is simply Avoid them.Unlockcode4u are Way better."

This review was modified by Mershin777 on May 03 2015 06:17:28 PM

"Worked like a charm on Xperia X10 Mini pro U20i, even with counter block already zero.
Funcionou muito bem no Xperia X10 Mini pro U20i, mesmo com já bloqueado para o número de tentativas por código. Desbloqueio feito por cabo!
Thanks FastGSM!

This review was modified by gumarcs on April 09 2015 08:40:59 AM

Share FastGSM's store rating

FastGSM is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

FastGSM is not a merchant member
FastGSM does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!