• FastGSM

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.52/10 8.52/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.69/10 8.69/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10

"Very good and fast service. First I had problems to unlock by cable - but Thomas from FASTGSM had a solution promptly.
Can recommend to everybody. thanks. J.E.Kahr

"Very happy with my Samsung unlocking. I went with the USB version of unlocking. I am not computer smart, but their step by step instructions are detailed and easy for anyone. They answered my question (via email) promptly and helped me along.
Thank You!

"Excelent service, I bought it and in less than 30 minutes my phone was unlocked."

"Well done! I was able to unlock my LG Optimus."

"The service was excellent, very fast, this is the third time I've used FastGSM and I'm very satisfied with time and service, of course I'd recommend FastGSM to everybody, very reliable unlock service. - Luciano Mex"

"Excellent service. This is my second unit that has been unlocked. Codes were received in less than half hour."

"Once they helped me with the IMEI I received 4 codes within 30 minutes and the second one worked.
Excellent service.

"It is the worst experience to select FastGSM, on Jan.6, I submitted my request, 36 hours later I got a code which is not working. I sent video link to prove it, till today, no email answers and no refund. I sent same video link every day, no more answers, no refund.
One thing is the rate is a fake one, Another one is that someone is lying on this review.
In God's sake, it is my mistake to select this FastGSM, I am begging them now to answer me.
If I am lying, I will be hit to the death by a car. My suggestion, don't select this service. This exerience might happen on you.

"I had a small problem with my unlock, because I couldn't find at first the right download-file to unlock. After contact the support I got a very helpfully answer and then everthing worked successfully. Thanks a lot FastGsm-Team!"

"Tried 2 other unlocking services that said they could unlock my S7560M... neither worked. Was referred here by a friend who read good reviews about it. The phone unlocked almost painlessly! There was a setting in the phone that blocked network unlocks... after doing the following I was able to unlock:
In the dialer with the code from FastGSM!
Dialer: *#197328640#
then [1] Debug Screen, [8] PHONE CONTROL, [5] SIMULATION, [5] PERSO SHA256 ON, wait a minute, reboot phone. Then entered the network unlock and it worked flawlessly!

"Of all the online unlocking services this is the one that has never let me down. There are too many services out there that don't know what "Instant" means but FastGSM isn't one of them. Even if there is a problem they are there to help you get it sorted straight away and they've not failed me yet."

"I'm realy satisfied with FastGSM services, after flashing my Xperia Ray work perfectly, is fast like new! Ulnocking by USB was really easy and it's work to! Thank you very much guys :)"

"I unlocked my Samsung Galaxy S III SGH-T999L successfully.
Thanks FastGSM for their excellent service.

"I highly recommend this service. I unlocked a Samsung Galaxy W SGH-T679M that was on a Bell network. If you follow the instructions given and give the correct phone details, this service can unblock just about any phone. P.S. Please avoid reading FALSE posts on Google Searches about this service. I was skeptical but realized there is more positive feedback than negative and those who were negative often were those not following instructions. Keep up the good work!"

"It's really work excellent. I just unlocked my galaxy alpha. And I'm happy about fastGSM service. I recommend all of my friends if your phone is locked purchase unlock code from FastGSM. Thanks FastGSM "

Share FastGSM's store rating

FastGSM is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FastGSM is a merchant member
FastGSM participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,842 merchant members.