• Contact: info@fastgsm.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.91/10 8.91/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.18/10 8.18/10

"After reading the reviews from this site for FastGSM, i bought their service for unlocking of the iPhone 4. Unfortunately, they are not able to unlock my phone till now and they are giving me a lame excuse that there is some problem with my hardware(iPhone). STRANGE. I have not manufactured iphone at home :-). After stressing they told me we are looking into the matter. I have sent 100's of reminders and now no response as if this company is shut down.
I suggest to the readers, this can happen to you as well. Its better to spend more money and go to company stores to buy services. Its harassment by FastGSM after paying them the money.
If the reviews really matters to FastGSM, then resolve my problem(TLK-219-33292) and i am happy to change my reviews. Otherwise please arrange to refund the amount.

"I have a Samsung gt-s8500, when I insert a different network SIM card "Phone Freeze" message appears. I paid, did everything on the video instructions, and got unlock codes. After 5 minutes, I have completely unlocked phone.

You are the best! Thank you!

"That was a great and fast success!
I paid, wrote my IMEI code in, and 5 minutes later I got my unlock code!
At first I'm afraid a little to pay "without proof", but I'm totally satisfied about my decision now...

"A big thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! First i don't know if it'll working, the day after they send mi my code, and TADAAAAAA!!!! My G700-U20 is OP!!!!! Big ty :)

Pour les français present si il y en a, bein le site est cool, ok j'ai payer 10euros a peu prés en me demander si cela n'etait pas une arnaque, bé au final j'ai un portable a 230balle pour 10 :) Que demande le peuple!!!!!!!!

TYtyTYtyTY

"My galaxy s5 had the regional block of Europe, bought the service to unlock the code worked correctly and sent! Thank you, You are the best!"

"Terrible! The directions included with my unlock code were wrong, and I couldn't get anyone to respond to my email. They advertise a live suport chat option that does not exist. I ended up having to pay for an unlock code from a different company. A month later, I am still trying to get a refund but no one will answer me. "

modified review Rep reply posted Jun-09-2014

FastGSM, FastGSM rep has responded

“Hello,

I am sorry you are unhappy about your purchase. I checked whole case and info you provided is not accurate:

- You purchased 2x USB unlock therefor you paid 29.98 USD instead of 14.99 USD
- We provided you with your phone unique unlock code 20681617
- You confirmed via email that you successfully unlocked your phone using this code on 11th May 2014

I know it might be more complicated to unlock the phone by USB but price of this service is half of IMEI codes. We provided the service and you get what you paid for. I know you will most likely modify your reply with another hateful comments however this case is closed for us.

Available unlock was refunded to your PayPal.

FastGSM Team”

"Fast, easy, and reasonable. I had my doubts as to whether or not I would actually get a code for my money, let alone a working code but FastGSm totally proved me wrong. Within 24 hours of purchase I had the code and it took meless than 1 minute to unlock my phone. Totally recommend them. "

"was researching how 2 unlock above phone which T-Mobile had locked 2 other networks due 2 lack of usage & saw a vid on you tube which used ur service..there are purportedly free downloads but was unable 2 do so(strike me as a bit moody) so paid $4.99 4 ur service.says it is instant but wasn't so was a bit dubious but had another look this morning & u had sent some codes.used the 2nd one(all numbers) & was pleasantly surprised...phone unlocked.
cheers guys,delivered the goods & didn't cost a fortune.

"The purchase process was quick and painless, and the website kept track of what was happening with no issues. The code arrived just as expected and worked without a hitch. It was a great experience. "

"PERFECT SERVICE. I got a brand new Galaxy Xcover 2 unfortunately network locked. I ordered a network unlock code, entered unlock code as described and now my phone is free for all networks. Thank you, thank you, thank you."

"Excellent unlocking application - easy to follow instructions including a video. Also by far the cheapest unlocking service on the internet.
Phone Unlocked Sony Xperia Neo V on T-Mobile
Download and install the software - 4 mins follow the instructions 90 secs - phone unlocked - EASY

"The most important. It works!"

"good for unlock phones, they r fast"

"Great services, super fast and reliable, did not have any type of problem with it. I simply downloaded the client apply credits and plug in my i9080L and was given the codes. Phones unlocked and running on different network now. Price was also very good not expensive at all compared with other services. "

"I unlocked a Samsung SGH-F480 with their service, and I did it very fast and cheap!! Very very Good! The Best!"

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-21-2014

FastGSM, FastGSM rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback.”

FastGSM is a Merchant Member! Learn more

FastGSM is a merchant member
FastGSM participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,880 merchant members.