Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 9.00/10 292 reviews

FastGSM is a merchant member
    FastGSM participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,877 merchant members.
  • FastGSM contact information

• Contact: info@fastgsm.com

Product & services pricing Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.51/10 9.51/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10

"Great services, super fast and reliable, did not have any type of problem with it. I simply downloaded the client apply credits and plug in my i9080L and was given the codes. Phones unlocked and running on different network now. Price was also very good not expensive at all compared with other services. "

"I unlocked a Samsung SGH-F480 with their service, and I did it very fast and cheap!! Very very Good! The Best!"

modified review reply posted Apr-21-2014
FastGSM, FastGSM rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback.”

"The Pantech P8000 unlock code service worked right away; and the price is very goood ($4.95 on 03/15/2014)).
The other devices codes are way overpriced. I consider $10 a good price for any device.

"FAST,EASY AND CHEAP! Will be recommending to everyone!"

"I unlocked a Samsung Galaxy Pocket Neo GT-I5310L with their service, and I did it very fast. Thank you."

Rating 4/102/5

"Did not unlock my Samsung Galaxy 3 as promised."

modified review reply posted Mar-05-2014

“Hello Lynnette1999,

you purchased the network unlock code service only. You previously typed wrong unlock code too many times and there is 0 attempts left to type the unlock code and therefor the code provided is not accepted.

You falsely stated that you never type any code to your phone. You should use the service that will give you unfreeze code along with the network unlock code.

We provided you with your unique unlock code instantly as advertised. Sorry for difficulties.”

"I have unlocked my sony ericsson xperia neo v in one minute. It is very easy and fast to unlock your phone.
Thank you!

"After looking around for a service provider to unlock my BlackBerry Curve 9300 I gave FastGSM a try. I am totally satisfied with the service, as I was able to do all the required steps by myself after reading their instructions. From purchase to unlock took 11 minutes. I can now use my phone anywhere. After my mobile contract expired back in February 2013 I had no use for this particular phone, until today. Thanks FastGSM."

Rating 8/104/5

"Was able to unlock the European region lock on my wife's Galaxy S4 Mini via the 'Samsung Unlock Codes - European Networks' service! So thank you FastGSM for a great service! On a side note based on FastGSM user submitted videos it seemed like for the 'SIM network lock PIN', what I needed was was the network code, however it was the defreeze code that worked for me. All-in-all it worked great for us! Thank you."

"This is the best and most reliable site ive been to; not to mention the greatest support team. I unlocked 2 phones back to back and they all work perfectly and the process is so simple.. so thanks Fastgsm For All Your help and reasonable priced service.

Ray from GuyAmerican Computers.

"This is the safest and most reliable unlocking service...and i will highly recommend this site to any and everyone...!!!!!!"

"Great and reliable service. Had some problems, but their service support responded and resolved it in a very short period of time. I recommend them to all."

"FastGSM is a good website to unlock any phone that isn't locked by the manufacture. Customer Service is also very helpful when you need their assistance. There is a 24 hour response time but if you need to contact customer service again within the 24 hour time frame, you use the ticket number you are given and you receive a quick response. I will recommend this site to others wanting to unlock a phone. "

Rating 8/104/5

"Pretty good service.
though I had a problem downloading the MEP code from my blackberry and am stilling waiting for FastGSM Support to respond. (A google search found the solution on another unlocking service's website -- I had never used a BB on this computer before and so had to update/install the drivers)
nonetheless, at $10 CAD it's half the price of a street unlock service, as effective and didn't require me traipsing all over town.

"This company is exceptionally sleezy and unethical. I paid the company 29.99 for an unlock code. I paid through their site Paypal system, received a receipt from Paypal, and saw that my account was charged for the correct amount. FastGSMs response - "Sorry, your payment didn't go through. Please try again." After forwarding evidence of my payment, contacting Paypal to complain, and being assured by Paypal that they would notify the merchant that I did infact pay, FastGSM said they were "escalating my claim". This was 5 days ago and they no longer respond to my inquiries for a status update.

Addendum: FastGSM's list of "facts" are lacking.
1. Paypal may have initially failed to send confirmation of payment but, after I called them, they promised to send FastGSM e-mails daily. Unless Paypal lied about this, FastGSM is incompetent in communication.
2. I provided the "seller transaction ID number" provided to me by Paypal. I provided this almost three days ago. If FastGSM failed to reference my purchase with this number, they could and should have notified me earlier.
3. My "abuse" of the system included nothing more than one contact from me each day either providing them with information they requested or tactfully expressing my dismay at the delay in my "fast"GSM order.

modified review reply posted Jan-24-2014

“Hello,

I am sorry to hear you got difficulties using our service. The facts are:

- there was no notification about the payment from PayPal (it seems to be an error on their end)
- you provided false Transaction ID and therefor we were unable to identify the payment
- you abused our support system

Sorry but we were unable to help until you opened an dispute and we were able to identify the payment. If you provide correct Transaction ID all was resolved almost instantly. This was outside our control. Sorry again.

UPDATE: Sorry but what you say is not true. PayPal Transaction ID provided along with dispute is completely different from the one you provided before - Transaction ID is unique and it can not be changed. Moreover PayPal never contact us unless you opened and Dispute. Once we were able to identify your payment it was immediately refunded and issue resolved.”