• FastGSM

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.06/10 8.06/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.08/10 8.08/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"Excelent Service, thamk you FastGSM."

"This service easy and inexpensive."

"Got my codes within 30 minutes..worked on the first one..very impressed and stoked..would recommend to anyone."

This review was modified by Holley47 on May 30 2015 11:21:01 AM

"Great, it toke 7 hours to get my codes but it worked great at the 1st try.
Im Very happy with the service.

"Fantastico, qualche ora di ritardo ma efficace."

This review was modified by diamagic on May 11 2015 05:13:49 AM

"Avoid,Avoid,Avoid.Bought a software unlock programme,did not work,their customer services r off the radar,it's tough contacting them.No phone no to call them,they r a really poor company to deal (try to),with.Avoid my best advice is simply Avoid them.Unlockcode4u are Way better."

This review was modified by Mershin777 on May 03 2015 06:17:28 PM

"Worked like a charm on Xperia X10 Mini pro U20i, even with counter block already zero.
Funcionou muito bem no Xperia X10 Mini pro U20i, mesmo com já bloqueado para o número de tentativas por código. Desbloqueio feito por cabo!
Thanks FastGSM!

This review was modified by gumarcs on April 09 2015 08:40:59 AM

"At first it did not work with Windows 8.1 but on another computer with windows 7 the result was super fast.
Thank you and I will rérérer fastgsm to all my friends.

"Just working ! Recomended "

"Very good and fast service. First I had problems to unlock by cable - but Thomas from FASTGSM had a solution promptly.
Can recommend to everybody. thanks. J.E.Kahr

"Very happy with my Samsung unlocking. I went with the USB version of unlocking. I am not computer smart, but their step by step instructions are detailed and easy for anyone. They answered my question (via email) promptly and helped me along.
Thank You!

"Well done! I was able to unlock my LG Optimus."

"Excellent service. This is my second unit that has been unlocked. Codes were received in less than half hour."

"Once they helped me with the IMEI I received 4 codes within 30 minutes and the second one worked.
Excellent service.

"It is the worst experience to select FastGSM, on Jan.6, I submitted my request, 36 hours later I got a code which is not working. I sent video link to prove it, till today, no email answers and no refund. I sent same video link every day, no more answers, no refund.
One thing is the rate is a fake one, Another one is that someone is lying on this review.
In God's sake, it is my mistake to select this FastGSM, I am begging them now to answer me.
If I am lying, I will be hit to the death by a car. My suggestion, don't select this service. This exerience might happen on you.

Share FastGSM's store rating

FastGSM is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

FastGSM is not a merchant member
FastGSM does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!