Stores > FastCardTech

Customer service: Rating 6.58/10 6.58/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2016-08-22

Extremely disappointed

"I bought a meizu mx5 from them on November 2015. Not only the order came incomplete, (Tempered glass and eu adaptor were missing) but also the phone started unexpected shutdowns a month ago. After a series of emails I shipped back the phone and demmanded a refund (of course first I made sure that they supported refunds on defective products). They first told me that they will fix it and be patient. Then they told me to sent me another model instead (with worse specs). Long story short still nothing about my money. I can't believe these people run an eshop. Their responses are ridiculous. I regret trusting them with my money and I strongly recommend you don't."

This review was modified by Marthamits on August 22 2016 03:35:32 AM

2016-08-18

A great online store!

"It is my first time bought in Fastcardtech. The phone price is very cheap, guarantee of payment by PayPal. Delivery is very fast. I will be glad to order anything else in this online store! Highly recommend this store!"

2016-08-17

FastCardTech is amazing

"I had good experiences with FastCardTech, I have ordered a phone in this website, The shippment is very fast, prices are fine (important matter). I would recommend shopping on this website to anyone!!! "

2016-08-15

Good mobile phone website!

"It is the best mobile phone shop in internet! thank you FastCardTech for this supper oportunity to buy from you with good price and quick shipping!! The phone quality is very good, I really like it!"

2016-08-12

Like It!

"I have been shoping on FastCardTech.com for several years, I have ordered inexpensive and expensive phones, so far I have not been dissappointed with anything I have ordered. Great site."

2016-08-12

Very good website and affordable prices

"Good store. It owns reasonable prices + discount up to 30%. I buy almost 2 years, I can recommend as a reliable store! Before buying electronic stuff from another site, check FastCardTech to save money. And service is very good. Highly recommend it.

2016-08-10

False tracking number

"22 days waiting for shipping and I only get a false tracking number. No positive response to emails or chat. The worst Chinese shop although I've tried dozens. "

This review was modified by GerryGal on August 10 2016 02:02:46 AM

2016-07-28

What a Drama!!

"I have canceled my order they still took money from my PayPal account. When I asked them to refund it to my account they asked me to contact PayPal. What the hell is going on here. Very bad support recommend nobody to order here. Hope to get my money back as soon as possible."

This review was modified by MR_E87 on July 28 2016 03:16:43 AM

2016-07-25

Highly recommended

"I read positive and negative reviews about this site, so I decided to make a small purchase to try. Honestly - in my case, is a serious company. They show you a picture of the package before sending. Also, the delivery via Asendia / Swiss Post is quite fast, much faster than China Post or similar, and it was trackeable all the time.

They have earned my trust!

2016-07-15

Cheap Price And good phone

" I have allready bought 2 smartphones from this seller. He has the best prices, very good after buying service, always reply my questions within 24 hours. the 2 phones i ordered were well packed were shipped after max 3 days and i got them after 2 weeks. My charger is not working after 3 months and now they offer to resend me a new charger free of charge, this is what i call great customer service"

2016-07-11

Great company

"The website is great, has a massive range of products and can be very cheap. Although finding a good quality product that is also fairly priced is made very easy by the website. Aftersales very helpful. Sales platform is well thought out and thorough. FastCardTechis a service that helps bridge the gap between buyers and sellers in a safe manner for both parties. "

2016-06-26

FastCardTechhas a great customer service

"I have found FastCardTech has a great customer service. As a buyer I find ebay easy to get around. I find FastCardTech has rules set in place which makes buyers feel very comfortable buying from their website. If you buy something and it is broken doesn't work or not as described you get a refund and THEY pay for shipping. Which I feel is only fair since it was no fault of mine that they send me a faulty item. "

2016-06-24

The best cellphone shop with best people

"I lost my job very long time,Recently in greece everyone is not easy.
My son dropped my JIAYU S3 when play game.
I send back for fix , change screen cost 45 euro.
That not small money for now. I tell them my situation.
They free fixed and free ship back to me.
I really appreciate it.
Cheers god bless these guys!

This review was modified by THANOSI4 on June 24 2016 08:19:19 PM

2016-06-23

Me gusta esta tienda en línea.

Es mi primer teléfono Comprar tiempo en la tienda en línea. El precio de este teléfono es mucho más barato que el teléfono en la tienda. Después de conseguir este teléfono, tomo una gran sorpresa. Este teléfono me lleva una buena experiencia. Realmente me gusta esta tienda en línea.

2016-06-22

MUY BUEN SERVICIO E ITEM COMO EL DESCRITO

"HOLA SOY DE PERU HACE UN MES COMPRE POR LA PAGINA DE FCT UN LG G3, HICE EL PEDIDO EL DIA 13 DE MAYO Y ME LLEGO EL DIA 20 DE JUNIO SE TARDO UN POCO MAS DE LO ESPERADO PERO FINALMENTE LLEGO. LA ATENCION FUE MUY BUENA AUNQUE NO ESTAN DISPONIBLES POR MUCHO TIEMPO SIEMPRE QUE ME COMUNIQUE CON ELLOS FUE GENIAL. EN CUANTO AL PRODUCTO ME LLEGO EN EXCELENTES CONDICIONES YA PROBE TODO Y VA DE MARAVILLA REALMENTE LES RECOMIENDO USAR ESTA WEB FASCARDTECH MUY CONFIABLE Y SEGURA"

This review was modified by YIMPEREZ on June 22 2016 05:59:30 AM

Share FastCardTech's store rating

FastCardTech is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

FastCardTech is not a merchant member
FastCardTech does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!