Stores > FastCardTech

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.63/10 6.63/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.06/10 7.06/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.65/10 7.65/10

2016-09-27

Cheap phone, good service website

" I have ordered several time and never had big issues.The crew was very fast answering and gave a corrective. Convenient payment, free shipping and optional insurance. I am very pleased with my new smartphone, as well as with Fastcardtech. "

2016-09-25

Great Store with excellent prices

"I recommend FastCardTech to all of my friends and family who are looking to purchase Chinese branded products & all so very friendly staff, My new phone is now on it's way now.

2016-09-21

Reliable and honest

"Good prices on a lot of stuff including newer handsets, My request was taken care of very promptly. Nice support! Thank you very much! "

2016-09-20

Great Customer Service

"Nice and helpful service chat, live chat helped change the incorrect order very quickly. They reply within a day to any email and they have the best prices. I like it!"

2016-09-02

Helpful customer service

"FastCardTech is a very great company and store front to purchase from. The quality of the products matched with the ease of shipping is superb. good pricing and nice support. I like!"

2016-08-31

The First Time Experience

"I like this website, it tells me many information. I like it very much,

2016-08-30

You can buy cheap BUT you get what you pay

I made 2 orders. First was a meizu mx4 . Best price in internet and it arrived fast. BUT the box was missing the genuine-security sticker. The touch screen was not working and so the phone was unusable. After long contacts i send back the phone and i lost the shipment cost and some accessories cost that i bought elsewhere. I was refunded and so i made a second order as i thought that it was a random bad moment. Second order were 2 brand new meizu mx4 pro 16gb phones. They arrived in perfect condition this time and i was very happy. BUT again serious problems started. One of the 2 phones was android 4.4 and the second was 5.1. I upgrade the older android version with the meizu update system and now i had 2 working android phones BUT with Chinese version android without Greek language. Both of them were installed the Chinese and not the international android version. You can say that i had to be more careful so i start to look more on the phones. So i checked their imei and serial numbers AND i found that one of the phones had fake imei number. It was using the imei number of Samsung SM-G3812 phone And this imei number exist not only inside android info but also inside phone battery with sticker - which means that there is a designed fraud for this situation. So the phone is refurbished or stollen. I dont believe that they sell stollen phones. If i was informed that they sell refurbished phones i might have not buy them. I bought BRAND NEW phones and i had the demand to be like this. SO IN CONCLUSION when you buy from fastcardtech BE PREPARED to receive what you pay. NOT a good item in the best price in market but a suspicious item in a price that seems good BUT ....FINALLY the phones where not accepted by Meizu system and paypal made the final conclusion to send it back for refund. But in this way i loose extra shipping money.

This review was modified by tiliasbrw on September 16 2016 04:45:23 AM

2016-08-28

Brilliant Service, günstige Preise, gutes Geschäft!

"Es ist leicht, Produkte zu bestellen, der Preis ist viel billiger als andere Websites. Meine Erfahrung mit diesem Shop ist fantastisch so ein schnelles und guten Service. Ich mag diesen Speicher sehr viel."

2016-08-25

Recommande fortement

"Je l'ai acheté un téléphone dans ce magasin, le prix était beaucoup plus compétitifs que Amazon. Quand je suis finalement reçu un produit défectueux, ils étaient prompts à offrir des instructions sur la façon d'obtenir un remboursement. Son un magasin incroyable avec beaucoup de services et support après-vente!"

2016-08-23

I Like this website!

" I recommend this site , it takes me perfect assistance and buying experience. With cheap price, the phone quailty is very good. Nothing to complain about! "

This review was modified by QuincS on August 23 2016 07:45:22 PM

2016-08-22

Extremely disappointed

"I bought a meizu mx5 from them on November 2015. Not only the order came incomplete, (Tempered glass and eu adaptor were missing) but also the phone started unexpected shutdowns a month ago. After a series of emails I shipped back the phone and demmanded a refund (of course first I made sure that they supported refunds on defective products). They first told me that they will fix it and be patient. Then they told me to sent me another model instead (with worse specs). Long story short still nothing about my money. I can't believe these people run an eshop. Their responses are ridiculous. I regret trusting them with my money and I strongly recommend you don't."

This review was modified by Marthamits on August 22 2016 03:35:32 AM

2016-08-18

A great online store!

"It is my first time bought in Fastcardtech. The phone price is very cheap, guarantee of payment by PayPal. Delivery is very fast. I will be glad to order anything else in this online store! Highly recommend this store!"

2016-08-17

FastCardTech is amazing

"I had good experiences with FastCardTech, I have ordered a phone in this website, The shippment is very fast, prices are fine (important matter). I would recommend shopping on this website to anyone!!! "

2016-08-15

Good mobile phone website!

"It is the best mobile phone shop in internet! thank you FastCardTech for this supper oportunity to buy from you with good price and quick shipping!! The phone quality is very good, I really like it!"

2016-08-12

Like It!

"I have been shoping on FastCardTech.com for several years, I have ordered inexpensive and expensive phones, so far I have not been dissappointed with anything I have ordered. Great site."

Share FastCardTech's store rating

FastCardTech is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

FastCardTech is not a merchant member
FastCardTech does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!