Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.31/10 5.31/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.06/10 4.06/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10

"wow!!! "My Order was delivered as request, shipped out same day. This is very fast delivery I never seen.... thanks lot. highly recommended and buy again :) "

modified review This review was modified by engmangala on December 19 2014 11:46:55 AM

"I Brought A Samsung Galaxy Note 4 From This Website A Few Days Back And Today I Got The Delivery , It Was At Most Reasonable Price Across The Net And The Phone Works Awesomely , I Am Very Happy With My Product And Strongly Recommend It To Everyone , If You Want A Phone At A Reasonable Price This Is The Site You Must Order It From .

Fastcardtech.com

modified review This review was modified by sunshy1 on December 19 2014 10:38:05 AM

"I bought one item from this site in October,it's the sophone i6,I like it so much ,it's the same as iphone,and also much cheaper than iphone ,my friends are envy me so much.
it's a really reliable company ,next time if I need any item ,I will check back to this store

"Hi, barely two months ago I was received a phone. But it has a hardware error. So I contacted the Fastcardtech technical support. After several weeks, Faking email communication is finally paused technical support and so far does not respond to my invitation to address this problem. It is unserious approach and I strongly do not recommend buying at this seller!"

modified review This review was modified by Kurier on December 09 2014 03:12:58 AM

"Why didn't i do this research earlier. Their 45 days no questions asked policy is not existent. I wanted to return and all I got was questions, questions and questions. Finally I emailed them that I will not answer any more questions I just need address to return the item. Their response?

as all these are the software problem ,please check our techsupport@fastcardtech.com
he will help you out

I copy and pasted this.

Who writes these? Kid in a basement? No hi, no bye just "he will help you".

Who is he?

What happened to return, no questions asked.

They never responded to any other of my emails and I have non working cell.

modified review This review was modified by janet2014 on November 15 2014 04:46:06 PM

"My purchase was price $ 190 for them 26/12/2013
Product: HDC GalaxyS Note 3 Max
the product has received not correctly, I applied the patch, . I sent him return. I get back 14 weeks .
it cost me money + $ 95 (shipping + customs again)
the product is still the same bad.
I asked for compensation, but it does not.
I'm not happy

bad is the product of, bad this improvement.
only lie that tested the phone, only pull off the money you

"i ordered SN2014081126370 XIAOMI Red Rice 1S- Snapdragon from FastCardTech and after delivery i find out that battery is not working and i can not charge the battery too. Flashlight isnt working right either. I tried working battery from another device and the redrice was working properly again."

modified review This review was modified by lolop24 on September 04 2014 10:59:26 AM

"Ordered:
1. Jiayu G5S- MTK6592 Octa Core with a number of accessories:
Add an additional 3000mAh Original Jiayu Battery (with back cover, charging dock and silicon case) [$25]
Add Tf Card Reader[$1.99]
Add Case + Screen guard[$6]
Add Bluetooth Headset[$8]
SoftWare Service:Root Phone[$2.99]
2. Q9 Phone Triple SIM
3. Smooth Skin Wallet Style Magnetic Leather Flip Case

FCT told me order is shipped and gave me tracking number on 2014-04-26 .

Then the same day they told me Q9 phone has tech problems and offered to change it for another one. I tried to choose a similar item - there were dozens of similar phones listed in stock that I would gladly take instead of Q9, but none of them was actually in stock!
I asked to return money, but since it was wire trasferred, I understood it could be expensive for them - so I asked them to return money on my PayPal, They refused. The only thing they offered - keep it on my FCT account...

2014-05-06 - that's 12 days after order confirmation (!!!), they inform me that package was returned back from customs because customs wouldn't let battery to be shipped. Like they never did it before?!?!

I asked to use my money that they have on my FCT account and send it by express shipping. Their answer - "our shipping agent infrom us no service in your country" - which absolutely untrue and can be easily checked on internet (no need to ask some "agent"). So they again kept my money and shipped by cheap post.

2014-06-13 - that is 52 days after order confirmation - package finally arrived with missing and wrong items (in addition to not sending the Q9 phone), namely:
- Leather flip case for $3.90 ----- MISSING
- Value accessory Case + Screen guard for $6.00 -------- screen guard is there, but Case is MISSING
- Specifically asked for white/transparent Silicon Case --------- BLACK CASE SENT INSTEAD
- TF card reader too tight, have to apply a lot effort to insert into or pull out from the USB hole

What I was offered? Just credit the amount of missing items on my FCT account (that is NOT send my money back), total US$47.40 ... With such horrible service I guess I was lucky to get even that, though I now should think how to use that money that supposedly in on my account... Note that I can use it only by buying stuff from FastCardTech.

In addition - bad English with a lot of errors in emails and a customer service that never agrees with you...

In summary:
I do not recommend FastCardTech (I now call it SlowAndLowTech...)
If you have no choice but to buy from them, NEVER pay by wire transfer. Better PayPal - at least you could be easier compensated if they do what they did to me.

On bright side - the main, most expensive item Jiayu g5s arrived, works fine and I like it.

modified review This review was modified by mrvo2000 on July 03 2014 03:03:50 PM

"Hello,
Just to inform you that I crossed 3 orders of telephone to fastcardtech.
Both first ones worked perfectly, on the other hand the 3rd ( a zoophone) not, and there...
Order of September 3rd, received 2 weeks later.
Of 135 euros, I passed in 180 with customs charges.
When I contacted them, no answer, except further to threats d to send a message to the embassy of China.
They not mE asked to send back it that in December.
Since I was entitled to 10000 excuses on the fact that it was not repaired and that I was paid off, and for 2 months nothing more.
On the other hand they always send tome their publicity.
I thus lodged a complaint on this site "no-reply@consumersentinel.gov", but good I do not believe in it too much and I am 180 euros of my pocket there.
Thus for me it is ended with fastcardtech.

"bad phone. return back delivered, then lost. very bad.
WLT68

modified review This review was modified by WLT68 on January 19 2014 05:16:11 AM

IVREO's Avatar
BARCELONA

"I bought the device i5 Zophone Pro (http://www.fastcardtech.com/goods.php?id=8696) and have the following problems:
1. The information from the seller says that the device is a Zophone and not true (see image). It is manufactured by KAIY, curiously the same manufacturer of a iPhone clone which sold on AliExpress and was removed by the complaints received.
2. The information of seller says that is a QuadCore processor (MTK6589) and is really a DualCore (MTK6577)
3. The information from the seller says that the device has a power of 13,800 (Antutu Benchmark) and is actually 7,771.
4. The information from the seller says that the device has a screen resolution 1280x720 but resolution is 960x540
5. When I bought it, they said the forum that the seller could send me the language configured to Spanish and I received the device with English and Chinese language. I was unable to configure the Spanish language. Through the utility "MoreLocale 2" changes the set-up of the system language and some messages but applications are in English or Chinese.
6. "Play store" can be installed but not working. It appears that when "Google Play Services" detects any inconsistencies in the OS, it stops and "Play Store" stops working.
7. "Recovery mode" not working. The device starts in Recovery mode, but none of their functions works
8. The MAC of WiFi, changes each time is enabled. It is a very serious problem because it prevents the establishment of policies for access to the router control based on MAC. This is a problem already identified in other devices-iPhone Clone fake.
9. The GPS does not work.
10. Function to download EPO does not work.

modified review This review was modified by IVREO on January 19 2014 12:12:59 AM

"I made a order from this guys, and paid by bank transfer.
Some fees that I didnt knew nothing about were deducted, and they got a little bit more than half of the amount, not enough to cover the cost of the order.
I got in touch with them, and told what happened and asked for them to please cancel the order, and transfer what was left of the money to my paypal account.It´s been days since I havent heard from them, skype customer support says it cant be resolved by them.
After a long time I finnaly got an email from them sugesting that I order a cheaper phone. When I told them I didnt want a cheaper phone and prefered the money restitution (at a loss since I already had lost 40 Euros in fees) they told me its not and I quote "company police" and they couldnt do that. They only could transfer the amount to my Fastcardtech member (not for long) account!
In short they will promise you everything untill they get their hands in YOUR MONEY, but after that kiss it goodbye!
Friendly advice: KEEP FAR FAR AWAY FROM FASTCARDTECH

modified review This review was modified by TheMaskaras on January 10 2014 05:43:09 AM

"STAY AWAY, I MEAN, SERIOUSLY. First of all, phone received 2 months after the declared date of supply, I understand, China :-) BUT, telephone broken after 4 weeks of moderate use. NOW THE JOKE: they require that you send $30 CASH to them in order to get the repaired phone back (within warranty period). PayPal option strictly denied, why, would you think. THIS IS WHY: now they tell me they DID NOT GET THE MONEY I SENT and want MORE MONEY! So far, I have been waiting for more than 2 months, having neither money, nor the phone...
Simply put, look elswhere...

modified review This review was modified by Drahy on December 04 2013 06:53:26 AM

"China dropshiper.. Watch out 99% you will NOT get it. Also false description about the phone. If you want to loose your money this place is right for you. "

modified review This review was modified by baychaser on November 28 2013 04:52:47 PM

"Never ever try this website, people those are talking good about this website are may be sales agent of fastcardtech.
Because so many suffered people talked bad about this website but I am a big fool did not listen them and bought item from there.
See what happened.
Bought 1 mini goopad, received in 25 days, after 5 days stopped charging, immediately send back to Fastcardtech, now 3 months has been completed, no reply from this fraud website even whenever I try to contact ,they copy paste same message again and again.
"Thanks for your supporting, you phone is still under repairing, please wait for it patiently.Once we repair it, we will send an email to inform you. Thanks!"

F***king bad website, my 189 USD gone in drain.
really feeling so bad that trapped in this fraud website.

do not even try this website even just for the sake of try, at the end you will be empty hand.

modified review This review was modified by Manish6octo on September 27 2013 02:08:37 AM

FastCardTech is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

FastCardTech is not a merchant member
FastCardTech does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!