Stores > FastCardTech

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.75/10 5.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10

2016-05-27

A good webiste to choose!

"I have bought one phone in this website not long before, which is a beautiful and cheap phone. Before I getted this phone, I am worried about the quality. When this phone was sent to my home, I really felt suprise. And the service of workers is very good! In one word, this website is a good choice for users,"

2016-05-24

A wonderful expeience!

"Not long before, I have ordered a HDC Space S7 Pro in this website. I looked for many websites, finally choose this online store. With cheap price, this phone performances very well. This online store takes me a good experience. "

2016-05-24

A good price website

"I have bought XIAOMI MI4I phone.
Incredible quality, good performance, very good camera and quality of photo. Good display and battery.
Best offer for this price. (Compared 5 store)
I am very glad to buy in this store.
Very friendly staff and fast delivery.
It is very good idea to buy in this store

2016-05-23

Price good website

"Compare ebay and amazon gearbest finally buy xiaomi mi5 from this site.
Worry about service because of much bad reviews in resellerratings.com.
But I got perfect phone.
Only complain about online support told will send free screen protect film.
Finally not in box.
Anyway, Good price I should will buy from them again.

This review was modified by idisbro on May 23 2016 11:28:56 PM

2016-05-20

bitum

"I ordered the phone from the LENOVO website S8 A7600 who arrived on 29.04.2016. always photograph video what I received in order to not be cheated. After opening the package, I saw that they sent an old used phone without protective patches, heavily scratched, not working touch screen not working OS LEWA (which is not the original operating system on LENOVO) manufacturer LENOVO needless indicated in order to apply the warranty on the phone has to be with the original operating system on Lenovo. I tried to talk to https://www.fastcardtech.com/customer service but I was lied to and humiliated for 20 days, that they were going to return my $ worker not 10.15 phone. I sent them a couple of times video for proof that the phone is not working, but there was no answer. I opened a dispute through PAY PAL, and the decision was in my favor but I have to give the old, scratchy not working phone for which I paid 20 bucks from my pocket. For me it's not normal to pay for a new phone to get the old not working phone, and pay the return and nobody is interested in what's the matter, provided that the phone should be in warranty. 20 days nobody offered me a replacement or repair it tells me being fully aware of what they sent. I went to read the review for this site here
and I was surprised how many people have lied with old no working phones. Currently waiting for recovery of the money, which in a good case will last 3 months. During this time, I either use my new phone, or use money. How many people have to be deceived, and of how much money stolen to pay attention? If so desired to help will provide you with video proof , correspondence with fraudsters.

This review was modified by bitum on May 20 2016 07:36:31 AM

2016-05-16

terrible shipping practices

"Bought a phone two years ago and after they sent me tracking number they told me they did not have the item. Wanted to give them another chance. Ordered two phones and it took more than a month to ship the items. They always blame their shipping agent. Stay clear from them !!!!"

2016-05-16

FastCardTech Takes Me Good Experience

"I have ordered a phone not long before in this website, they were delivered to my home very quickly. The online support team was very helpful! I have used this phone, with cheap price, it really gives me a good experience. Thanks for good service!"

2016-05-09

Fastcardtech. The best online shop.

"I have bought many phone in this shop, I never had a problem. Always arrive phones just as they were described. I recommend buying in FASTCARDTECH"

2016-05-07

Awesome price and fast DHL shipping

"I wish buy one Xiaomi Mi5 Phone, checked on ebay and amazon and finally buy from Fastcardtech, Order by DHL, 5 days got the phone, total cheap 30 pounds!
After I paid, I worry for this company due to find much guys complains.
Now I have to say these guys is fantastic!

2016-04-07

Awful store. Order not shipped in 37 days

"I ordered the tablet Chuwi Hi12 in this store. Item description said it will be shipped in 3 working days. But my order was not shipped in 37 days (26 working days).
I cancelled the order and bought in other store.

2016-03-31

sold me refurbished product not described as such

"product appeared used and/or refurbished. was not described as such in the listing description.
took ages to arrive. plus i have already spent shipping costs to return. very dissatisfying communications.

2015-12-16

"Not worth even ONE star
DO not be cheated by the nice looking price tag!
You will get what you paid for!!
Hidden charges during completing order.
FREE shipping according the advertising - you wish so!
They will ask for extra money in addition and making an idiot from you.
I got two answers from two employes completely different about the same order.
Afterwards, I realized that they never send my parcel, provided tracking number was fake and stopped communicating via email.
Long story short. Frauds, cheaters idiots who are abusing our confidence in internet trade!

2015-08-27

"I give no star for fastcardtech. They don't have specific customer care. They don't give any guarantee for delivery, warrantee, and nothing we don't expect after we araise a compliant regarding any product. Meizusale.com is fake site guys please dont buy any product in www.meizusale.com as well as www.fastcardtech.com both are fake site. I have ordered the mx5 more than 35 days over still I didn't get. After buy the mobile I saw in some site that it's a fake site. Please can any 1 tell what should I do.?"

2015-07-15

"DONT BUY FROM FASTCARDTECH.
THEY DONT HAVE SUPPORT.
THEY DONT GIVE GUARANTEE.
THEY DONT REPAIR OR REPLACE DEFECTED PHONES

This review was modified by sumies on July 15 2015 06:11:24 PM

2015-07-03

"I ordered a Lenovo smartphone. Payment was accepted and confirmed, the phone was shipped. In several days they wrote to me that by mistake they had sent golden color instead of grey and tried to convince me to take the golden color. I refused and requested my money back. They started long email correspondence and tried to make me choose some replacement. I did not want other color or other model! They asked me to wait for several days untill the requested color comes from manufacturer.
It is good that I opened a dispute with PayPal and they had to return the money, otherwise it would be forever! It is unreliable store!

This review was modified by VladNepo on July 03 2015 03:57:01 AM

Share FastCardTech's store rating

FastCardTech is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

FastCardTech is not a merchant member
FastCardTech does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!