• FastCardTech

Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.06/10 3.06/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.19/10 2.19/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10

2015-07-15

"DONT BUY FROM FASTCARDTECH.
THEY DONT HAVE SUPPORT.
THEY DONT GIVE GUARANTEE.
THEY DONT REPAIR OR REPLACE DEFECTED PHONES"

This review was modified by sumies on July 15 2015 06:11:24 PM

2015-07-03

"I ordered a Lenovo smartphone. Payment was accepted and confirmed, the phone was shipped. In several days they wrote to me that by mistake they had sent golden color instead of grey and tried to convince me to take the golden color. I refused and requested my money back. They started long email correspondence and tried to make me choose some replacement. I did not want other color or other model! They asked me to wait for several days untill the requested color comes from manufacturer.
It is good that I opened a dispute with PayPal and they had to return the money, otherwise it would be forever! It is unreliable store!"

This review was modified by VladNepo on July 03 2015 03:57:01 AM

2015-06-18

"I ordered the Goophone i6 Plus and as soon as it arrived it was faulty. Battery was dying after 3 hours of normal use, it took forever to charge and the sound volume was so low I could hardly hear the caller.
I asked for a return, no reply. I sent a request for more info, no reply. As soon as I sent a new message saying that I make a claim to my credit card company for a full refund, I get a mail that is what you would expect from a genuine thug and scammer.
I don't know if I will ever manage to get my money back but whatever you do NEVER BUY anything from this scam piece of "company"! It will be like flushing your hard earned money down the toilet.
The credit card company should be also held liable for making business with thieved like this."

2015-05-22

"fastcardtech = scam

This company is not trustworthy. Not an honest pal at all.
I am waiting 2+ years for a phone that needed repairs.

Latest update from this scam company is that the phone was not sent back for repairs.. OMG..
I got a email stating the repairs would take another month in April 2013. (Yes, that is NO typo)

Can imagine the phone gets lost if repairs take more than 2 years.

fastcardtech fails.
fastcardtech are liars.
fastcardtech are scammers."

This review was modified by matthijs4 on May 22 2015 05:51:05 AM

2015-05-05

"On Sat, 28 Mar 2015, I bought ‘HDC Note 4 Lte’ & ‘HDC Note 4 Max’ from fastcardtech.com for my mother & father.

During the enquiries period to shop with them, they will do ‘everything’ possible to communicate with you, however, once you make your purchase, fastcardtech.com become ‘impossible’ to contact.

Fastcardtech.com phone number is false, it belongs to a company in the US that specializes in insect & rodent repellants.

I took the 2 phones to the local TMobile shop (http://ee.co.uk) in Oxford Street and Carphonewarehouse (http://www.carphonewarehouse.com/) also in Oxford Street, so that they can help me test the phones.

The HDC Note 4 Lte recognize 8GB, 16GB, 32GB & 64GB Micro SD Card as 32GB, HDC Note 4 recognize 8GB, 16GB, 32GB & 64GB Micro SD Card as 16GB. So every card inserted into the phones always comes up as 32GB or 16GB. This is very wrong.

The HDC Note 4 Max recognize 8GB, 16GB, 32GB & 64GB Micro SD Card as 32GB, HDC Note 4 recognize 8GB, 16GB, 32GB & 64GB Micro SD Card as 32GB. So every card inserted into the phones always comes up as 32GB. This is very wrong.

I provided photos videos & they simply pass me back & forth between their support & tech support, requesting more ‘Evidence & Proofs’ as they called it.

They are ‘HEARTLESS & THIEVING COWARDS’, anyone giving fastcardtech good reviews is & are ABSOLUTE ACCOMPLICES to fastcardtech.com FRAUDULENT PRACTICES.

HOW could fastcardtech.com have been in existence for 10yrs, with companies like TRUSTPILOT, SiteJabber, RESELLER RATINGS and other reputable review site in existence?

Fastcardtech.com’s existence is an INSULT to you, RESELLER RATINGS!!!
DO SOMETHING TO HELP US…..DO NOT JUST SIT THERE & LISTEN TO US…PLEASE

$360 for the phones + $60 for customs charges = $420 down the tube…..

How many more must lose hard earned blood sweat & tears to this company?

RESELLER RATINGS, I AM NOT BLAMING YOU..BUT…YOU JUST GOTTA DO MORE!!!!!! "

This review was modified by 1346 on May 05 2015 05:56:53 AM

2015-04-18

"please people never buy from these clowns, all the phones they sell are garbage. you would be lucky if they even turn on.
when they dont work they will promise to sort out your problem as long as you flash the rom, as soon as you do this you have altered the terms and they will ignore you.
one way win, their win.
keep your money people."

2015-04-01

"Hi to all,
I got a HDC S6- the finger print version from Fastcardtech, and with
Add an 8GB TF Card
Add a case + screen guard
Add a car charger

When i finished payment, i saw all these reviews, i was pretty much scared because Mahone came to me and asked me a cooperation. He said Fastcardtech provided me a free phone if i could make video reviews for them, but the condition was i need to pay the item first.
I tried to trust him coz Mahone seems a good guy, and i finished the payment. Finally i got the package on 26th, March, and i kept my words, my first video is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9RU8RcLa4Y
I ask Mahone for the refund, and he promises me that the company will refund me in 3 days.
Still worrying... I will update whether i have a good ending or not"

This review was modified by OmarRamirez on April 01 2015 11:15:38 PM

2015-03-30

"I got a perfect iphone 6 clone from fastcardtech.
The HDC Q6 Pro is a great Phone, thats fast, slim and shipped whitin days.

This is the Phone i got: https://www.fastcardtech.com/HDC-Phone-i6.html?u=86886"

2015-03-08

"Order 3 x i6 plus 2 were faulty ,its been 4 month and still getting lies after lies from these clowns .eventually order returned but they claim did not arrive ,checked with royal mail they have attempted delivery but no one wants to sign for items returned ,after 18 days of Hassel with them ,they claim package did not arrive then after more Hassel they admitted package arrived but negotiating with customer for clearance,,up till now nothing 4 month in negotiations ,,,Avoid..Avoid..Avoid...still thinking of a way to return my monies 487.00Us down the drain."

This review was modified by Sammyg6trd on March 08 2015 07:31:38 PM

2015-01-09

"I bought a smartphone that has a problem with the screen.They told me to upgrade,but nothing happend.After a lot of mails,I send it back to them to fix it.
They send it to me and nothing fixed.It has exactly the same problem.
All these took 4 months without phone.
I asked from them to let me return them back and they don't accept them !
I've sent them many emails and even messages via its website and they just tells me to download a new rom !!!

Never buy from them"

This review was modified by thodoros on January 09 2015 06:11:06 AM

2014-12-24

"Ordered Note 3 B9002 from fastcardtech it arrived in 15 days. The phone looks good but the quality is very poor. Camera is terrible, GPS doesn't work, speaker is to low, stylus pen is a joke and no 3g in US. Seller told me to flash new rom. Filed dispute with PayPal and they determined I should get back cost plus shipping. Had to ship back at my cost. Do your research use PayPal only. Site legit phones terrible! "

This review was modified by Rockett92 on December 24 2014 01:14:17 AM

2014-12-21

"My Jiayu G2F came broken, phones didn´t work, did not vibrate. So I sent it back. They got it in September. They said me, that it´s sent to factory to repair. That´s all. No date, when it will be repaired, no answers to may emails. Now it´s the end of December, I still don´t know when will be my phone repaired, they don´t want to send me back my money, or send a new phone. Nobody answers my emails. Btw. fastcardtech says, that they got the phone, but status on our post office is: The consignment was deposited at the delivering post office in the destination country. So I still don´t know whether fastcartdtech lies and phone didn´t pick up, or it´s only bad status. "

2014-12-09

"Hi, barely two months ago I was received a phone. But it has a hardware error. So I contacted the Fastcardtech technical support. After several weeks, Faking email communication is finally paused technical support and so far does not respond to my invitation to address this problem. It is unserious approach and I strongly do not recommend buying at this seller!"

This review was modified by Kurier on December 09 2014 03:12:58 AM

2014-11-15

"Why didn't i do this research earlier. Their 45 days no questions asked policy is not existent. I wanted to return and all I got was questions, questions and questions. Finally I emailed them that I will not answer any more questions I just need address to return the item. Their response?

as all these are the software problem ,please check our techsupport@fastcardtech.com
he will help you out

I copy and pasted this.

Who writes these? Kid in a basement? No hi, no bye just "he will help you".

Who is he?

What happened to return, no questions asked.

They never responded to any other of my emails and I have non working cell. "

This review was modified by janet2014 on November 15 2014 04:46:06 PM

2014-11-11

"My purchase was price $ 190 for them 26/12/2013
Product: HDC GalaxyS Note 3 Max
the product has received not correctly, I applied the patch, . I sent him return. I get back 14 weeks .
it cost me money + $ 95 (shipping + customs again)
the product is still the same bad.
I asked for compensation, but it does not.
I'm not happy

bad is the product of, bad this improvement.
only lie that tested the phone, only pull off the money you"

Share FastCardTech's store rating

FastCardTech is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

FastCardTech is not a merchant member
FastCardTech does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!