Stores > FastCardTech
  • FastCardTech

Voice your opinion! Review FastCardTech by clicking a star below.
2017-09-05

Cheaters

"Please Please never buy phone from this company. You will seriously regret it. If you Do Not love you money throw it in garbage but never give to them plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.... By the way about customer service Do not bother, they don't have Customer service. no emails no real phone number,no skype and no one available to chat online.... If you don't believe, plz try to give them a call on any given number on their website, you will hear the message " THIS NUMBER IS BLOCKED"

The Reviews you see on there website they all are made up, Completely Fake!!!!!.

2017-08-14

geeky scammer detected

"please everyone, don't ever think about buying anything from this scammer. the good rating given are probably just for cover they hiding the"

2017-04-01

Do Not Trade with FastCardTech

"Order shipped from FastCardTech March 10, 2017, lost in shipment March 15, 2017 between Shenzhen City China and USA. After several communications with FastCardTech and receiving evasive, pointless and answers that did not answer my question, I continue to wait for my balance-paid-in-full merchandise or a refund. I continue to wait for one or the other. Currently and until further notice--Do Not Trade with FastCardTech and beware their chosen courier SF-Express, this company is equally evasive and misinforms!"

2017-03-07

Great FCT, good prices,

"I really like that site. I've received 3 parcels already. Price is very cheap, Like!"

2017-03-06

good phone and price

" easy to find and check out quickly "

2017-03-05

Excellent website

"I bought a smartphone but had to cancel because of personal reasons before the item was sent.
I asked to cancel anyway and they gave me a full refund within a day.
I wish you success. Looking forward to do more shopping at your place. Excellent!

2017-03-05

Buen precio

"He comprado en fct y llego el paquete muy bien tal y como lo anuncian solo que tuve el detalle que estaba sucio y lo tuve que limpiar de ahi en fuera funciona bien :)."

2017-03-03

Good site

"Service is very good! A good experience!"

2017-03-03

Price/quality ratio is excellent

"Top Service ! It is an excellent shopping website!! lots of things, good price, good delivery and good feedback !
The shipping because of the post was a liitle slow, but this was not depend from the store.
Good customer service - the cost has been refunded. Good store - I can advise to buy here.

2017-03-02

Goede communicatie.

"Ik heb een telefoon, waar gekocht
De telefoon en andere items kwam zoals geadverteerd. Geweldige telefoon!
Zou zeker bestellen van hen opnieuw en aanbevelen aan vrienden / anderen.

2017-03-02

Best Chinese store

" Original products! I never got a fake item. gentleman helped me with the problem, good service. "

2017-03-01

The best store i have bought

Not long before, I have bought one phone here. Price is very cheap, and the service is very kind. I have a good experience, like it!

2017-02-28

Good Service

"I have been visiting this site for sometimes and finally I placed an order, I explore the different communication channels i.e. email, chat e.t.c and I received excellent costumer service that left very satisfied. Arrived all quickly. "

2017-02-27

Good

" I like it, will go here again "

2017-02-27

Kind

"I am very happy by their before and fare sale support. Everything OK. Finished without problems. Just took a little longer than I expected to be delivered!

Share FastCardTech's store rating

FastCardTech is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

FastCardTech is not a merchant member
FastCardTech does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!