We have detected that javascript is currently disabled. To get the fullest experience from our site we suggest enabling javascript. If you have any issues using our site please contact us.

e.g. Such as Newegg | browse by category or see best/worst

Stores > FastCardTech

Ratings & Trust

Your trust is our top concern

Did you know businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews from ResellerRatings. When merchants become a merchant member, they have the ability to survey their customers, however cannot ask for positive reviews. Find out how our ratings for a business is calculated. Learn more.

×
  • FastCardTech

    Hundreds of thousands of Shoppers visit ResellerRatings every month to check out real reviews of shopping experiences before they buy!

    • Address: n/a
    • Contact: n/a
    • Phone: n/a
    • Customer Support: n/a
    • Business Hours: n/a
    • Fax: n/a

    Payment options

    • option not available Visa / Mastercard
    • option not available American Express
    • option not available Discover
    • option not available Money Order
    • option not available COD
    • option not available Check
    • option not available Wire Transfer

    Shipping options

    • option not available UPS Ground
    • option not available FedEx Ground
    • option not available FedEx Express
    • option not available Priority Next Day
    • option not available Standard Next Day
    • option not available International
    • option not available 2-3 Day Delivery

    Online Ordering

    • option not available Online Ordering
    • option not available Online Ordering Tracking
    • option not available Secure Order Processing
    • option not available Require User Registration
    • option not available Guaranteed Security

    Other

    • option not available International Order
    • option not available Customer Info. Confidential
    • option not available Customer Support
    • option not available RMA Required
    • checkmark icon Review Guard
    • checkmark icon Customer Notification For Publicly Replies
  • Review History & Profile See full Rating history

    Product & services pricing Rating 7.75/10 7.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.14/10 7.14/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.90/10 6.90/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.79/10 6.79/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.67/10 7.67/10

87 Customer Reviews

Rating 10/10
5/5
2016-07-15

Cheap Price And good phone

" I have allready bought 2 smartphones from this seller. He has the best prices, very good after buying service, always reply my questions within 24 hours. the 2 phones i ordered were well packed were shipped after max 3 days and i got them after 2 weeks. My charger is not working after 3 months and now they offer to resend me a new charger free of charge, this is what i call great customer service"



Rating 10/10
5/5
2016-07-11

Great company

"The website is great, has a massive range of products and can be very cheap. Although finding a good quality product that is also fairly priced is made very easy by the website. Aftersales very helpful. Sales platform is well thought out and thorough. FastCardTechis a service that helps bridge the gap between buyers and sellers in a safe manner for both parties. "


Rating 10/10
5/5
2016-06-26

FastCardTechhas a great customer service

"I have found FastCardTech has a great customer service. As a buyer I find ebay easy to get around. I find FastCardTech has rules set in place which makes buyers feel very comfortable buying from their website. If you buy something and it is broken doesn't work or not as described you get a refund and THEY pay for shipping. Which I feel is only fair since it was no fault of mine that they send me a faulty item. "


Rating 10/10
5/5
2016-06-24

The best cellphone shop with best people

"I lost my job very long time,Recently in greece everyone is not easy.
My son dropped my JIAYU S3 when play game.
I send back for fix , change screen cost 45 euro.
That not small money for now. I tell them my situation.
They free fixed and free ship back to me.
I really appreciate it.
Cheers god bless these guys!
"

This review was modified by THANOSI4 on June 24 2016 08:19:19 PM

Rating 8/10
4/5
2016-06-23

Me gusta esta tienda en línea.

"
Es mi primer teléfono Comprar tiempo en la tienda en línea. El precio de este teléfono es mucho más barato que el teléfono en la tienda. Después de conseguir este teléfono, tomo una gran sorpresa. Este teléfono me lleva una buena experiencia. Realmente me gusta esta tienda en línea.
"


Rating 10/10
5/5
2016-06-22

MUY BUEN SERVICIO E ITEM COMO EL DESCRITO

"HOLA SOY DE PERU HACE UN MES COMPRE POR LA PAGINA DE FCT UN LG G3, HICE EL PEDIDO EL DIA 13 DE MAYO Y ME LLEGO EL DIA 20 DE JUNIO SE TARDO UN POCO MAS DE LO ESPERADO PERO FINALMENTE LLEGO. LA ATENCION FUE MUY BUENA AUNQUE NO ESTAN DISPONIBLES POR MUCHO TIEMPO SIEMPRE QUE ME COMUNIQUE CON ELLOS FUE GENIAL. EN CUANTO AL PRODUCTO ME LLEGO EN EXCELENTES CONDICIONES YA PROBE TODO Y VA DE MARAVILLA REALMENTE LES RECOMIENDO USAR ESTA WEB FASCARDTECH MUY CONFIABLE Y SEGURA"

This review was modified by YIMPEREZ on June 22 2016 05:59:30 AM

Rating 8/10
4/5
2016-06-17

El presente sitio Web me toma un buen viaje

""El servicio es proporcionar excelente y rápido. Todos los productos son de buena calidad ... departamento de servicio al cliente es muy útil sobre todo .... Me compro mercancías para este sitio .. Realmente lo recomendó que ..""


Rating 8/10
4/5
2016-06-15

Good Job!

"This is my first time buying in FastCardTech.

I can see that they had a lot of products for me to select. With this wide range of choice, I am able to buy what I am looking for.

Thanks FastCardTech
"


Rating 8/10
4/5
2016-06-07

En bra webbutik

"Inte långt innan, har jag köpt en smartphone i denna butik, är priset på den här telefonen mycket billigare än andra webbplatser och kvaliteten är mycket bra. Den här telefonen tar mig en bra erfarenhet, med goda konfigurationer uis mycket bra denna webbplats."


Rating 10/10
5/5
2016-06-01

Buen sitio web

"Siempre he realizado compras desde Internet en diferentes tiendas online.
Fastcardtech realmente quede sorprendido muy sorprendido con la calidad de los sus terminales y la entrega rápida.
He comprado algunos artículos originales conocidos de Xiaomi y Meizu.
Y tienen un buen servicio al cliente.
Ellos respondieron a mis preguntas muy rapido, no se tardaron como otro sitio web.
Siempre en cada paquete recibido vienen regalos adicionales gratis para mí.
Recomiendo sin duda esta tienda.
Nunca he tenido ningún problema con ellos.
"

This review was modified by CHELO999 on June 01 2016 12:12:46 PM

Rating 8/10
4/5
2016-05-30

This Website Takes Me A Good Journey

"I wantted to buy a Xiaomi Redmi phone, which is very hard to buy. I have looked for many websites, finally choosed this online store. It is much cheaper than other websites, and after getting this phone, it really takes me a big suprise, the quality of this phone is very good. But the earphone appears some problem, but the workers help me solve my question. This webiste takes me a good journey, I like it very much."


Rating 10/10
5/5
2016-05-27

A good webiste to choose!

"I have bought one phone in this website not long before, which is a beautiful and cheap phone. Before I getted this phone, I am worried about the quality. When this phone was sent to my home, I really felt suprise. And the service of workers is very good! In one word, this website is a good choice for users,"


Rating 8/10
4/5
2016-05-24

A wonderful expeience!

"Not long before, I have ordered a HDC Space S7 Pro in this website. I looked for many websites, finally choose this online store. With cheap price, this phone performances very well. This online store takes me a good experience. "


Rating 10/10
5/5
2016-05-24

A good price website

"I have bought XIAOMI MI4I phone.
Incredible quality, good performance, very good camera and quality of photo. Good display and battery.
Best offer for this price. (Compared 5 store)
I am very glad to buy in this store.
Very friendly staff and fast delivery.
It is very good idea to buy in this store
"


Rating 8/10
4/5
2016-05-23

Price good website

"Compare ebay and amazon gearbest finally buy xiaomi mi5 from this site.
Worry about service because of much bad reviews in resellerratings.com.
But I got perfect phone.
Only complain about online support told will send free screen protect film.
Finally not in box.
Anyway, Good price I should will buy from them again.
"

This review was modified by idisbro on May 23 2016 11:28:56 PM

Ratings Calculation Change
Learn about Our Reviews

Share FastCardTech's store rating

FastCardTech is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

FastCardTech is not a merchant member
FastCardTech does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!


See all Merchant Members »