Stores > FastCardTech

Customer service: Rating 6.56/10 6.56/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.00/10 7.00/10

2016-06-22

MUY BUEN SERVICIO E ITEM COMO EL DESCRITO

"HOLA SOY DE PERU HACE UN MES COMPRE POR LA PAGINA DE FCT UN LG G3, HICE EL PEDIDO EL DIA 13 DE MAYO Y ME LLEGO EL DIA 20 DE JUNIO SE TARDO UN POCO MAS DE LO ESPERADO PERO FINALMENTE LLEGO. LA ATENCION FUE MUY BUENA AUNQUE NO ESTAN DISPONIBLES POR MUCHO TIEMPO SIEMPRE QUE ME COMUNIQUE CON ELLOS FUE GENIAL. EN CUANTO AL PRODUCTO ME LLEGO EN EXCELENTES CONDICIONES YA PROBE TODO Y VA DE MARAVILLA REALMENTE LES RECOMIENDO USAR ESTA WEB FASCARDTECH MUY CONFIABLE Y SEGURA"

This review was modified by YIMPEREZ on June 22 2016 05:59:30 AM

2016-06-17

El presente sitio Web me toma un buen viaje

""El servicio es proporcionar excelente y rápido. Todos los productos son de buena calidad ... departamento de servicio al cliente es muy útil sobre todo .... Me compro mercancías para este sitio .. Realmente lo recomendó que ..""

2016-06-15

Good Job!

"This is my first time buying in FastCardTech.

I can see that they had a lot of products for me to select. With this wide range of choice, I am able to buy what I am looking for.

Thanks FastCardTech

2016-06-07

En bra webbutik

"Inte långt innan, har jag köpt en smartphone i denna butik, är priset på den här telefonen mycket billigare än andra webbplatser och kvaliteten är mycket bra. Den här telefonen tar mig en bra erfarenhet, med goda konfigurationer uis mycket bra denna webbplats."

2016-06-01

Buen sitio web

"Siempre he realizado compras desde Internet en diferentes tiendas online.
Fastcardtech realmente quede sorprendido muy sorprendido con la calidad de los sus terminales y la entrega rápida.
He comprado algunos artículos originales conocidos de Xiaomi y Meizu.
Y tienen un buen servicio al cliente.
Ellos respondieron a mis preguntas muy rapido, no se tardaron como otro sitio web.
Siempre en cada paquete recibido vienen regalos adicionales gratis para mí.
Recomiendo sin duda esta tienda.
Nunca he tenido ningún problema con ellos.

This review was modified by CHELO999 on June 01 2016 12:12:46 PM

2016-05-30

This Website Takes Me A Good Journey

"I wantted to buy a Xiaomi Redmi phone, which is very hard to buy. I have looked for many websites, finally choosed this online store. It is much cheaper than other websites, and after getting this phone, it really takes me a big suprise, the quality of this phone is very good. But the earphone appears some problem, but the workers help me solve my question. This webiste takes me a good journey, I like it very much."

2016-05-27

A good webiste to choose!

"I have bought one phone in this website not long before, which is a beautiful and cheap phone. Before I getted this phone, I am worried about the quality. When this phone was sent to my home, I really felt suprise. And the service of workers is very good! In one word, this website is a good choice for users,"

2016-05-24

A wonderful expeience!

"Not long before, I have ordered a HDC Space S7 Pro in this website. I looked for many websites, finally choose this online store. With cheap price, this phone performances very well. This online store takes me a good experience. "

2016-05-24

A good price website

"I have bought XIAOMI MI4I phone.
Incredible quality, good performance, very good camera and quality of photo. Good display and battery.
Best offer for this price. (Compared 5 store)
I am very glad to buy in this store.
Very friendly staff and fast delivery.
It is very good idea to buy in this store

2016-05-23

Price good website

"Compare ebay and amazon gearbest finally buy xiaomi mi5 from this site.
Worry about service because of much bad reviews in resellerratings.com.
But I got perfect phone.
Only complain about online support told will send free screen protect film.
Finally not in box.
Anyway, Good price I should will buy from them again.

This review was modified by idisbro on May 23 2016 11:28:56 PM

2016-05-20

bitum

"I ordered the phone from the LENOVO website S8 A7600 who arrived on 29.04.2016. always photograph video what I received in order to not be cheated. After opening the package, I saw that they sent an old used phone without protective patches, heavily scratched, not working touch screen not working OS LEWA (which is not the original operating system on LENOVO) manufacturer LENOVO needless indicated in order to apply the warranty on the phone has to be with the original operating system on Lenovo. I tried to talk to https://www.fastcardtech.com/customer service but I was lied to and humiliated for 20 days, that they were going to return my $ worker not 10.15 phone. I sent them a couple of times video for proof that the phone is not working, but there was no answer. I opened a dispute through PAY PAL, and the decision was in my favor but I have to give the old, scratchy not working phone for which I paid 20 bucks from my pocket. For me it's not normal to pay for a new phone to get the old not working phone, and pay the return and nobody is interested in what's the matter, provided that the phone should be in warranty. 20 days nobody offered me a replacement or repair it tells me being fully aware of what they sent. I went to read the review for this site here
and I was surprised how many people have lied with old no working phones. Currently waiting for recovery of the money, which in a good case will last 3 months. During this time, I either use my new phone, or use money. How many people have to be deceived, and of how much money stolen to pay attention? If so desired to help will provide you with video proof , correspondence with fraudsters.

This review was modified by bitum on May 20 2016 07:36:31 AM

2016-05-16

Satisfied

"After some problems with the shipping, Amanda took care of everything and I received the packages in good condition.
Thanks

This review was modified by Albertoboero on June 04 2016 04:17:35 AM

2016-05-16

FastCardTech Takes Me Good Experience

"I have ordered a phone not long before in this website, they were delivered to my home very quickly. The online support team was very helpful! I have used this phone, with cheap price, it really gives me a good experience. Thanks for good service!"

2016-05-09

Fastcardtech. The best online shop.

"I have bought many phone in this shop, I never had a problem. Always arrive phones just as they were described. I recommend buying in FASTCARDTECH"

2016-05-07

Awesome price and fast DHL shipping

"I wish buy one Xiaomi Mi5 Phone, checked on ebay and amazon and finally buy from Fastcardtech, Order by DHL, 5 days got the phone, total cheap 30 pounds!
After I paid, I worry for this company due to find much guys complains.
Now I have to say these guys is fantastic!

Share FastCardTech's store rating

FastCardTech is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

FastCardTech is not a merchant member
FastCardTech does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!