Stores > FastCardTech

Customer service: Rating 7.30/10 7.30/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.44/10 7.44/10

2016-11-14

Easy to Buy a Phone

" I've ordred this phone and I recieved it in only 10 days (so less than it was annonced, free delivery), Packaging excellent, perfect experience. It was easy to navigate and pay in the site. Thanks for support! "

2016-11-11

I like to feel secure

"I have been a customer of FastCardTech for over a year now. I was really surprised because of the price I could get it on Fastcardtech .Got the item as described in good time, for me is excellent."

2016-11-04

2 months & 300euro lost in a package not delivered

"They're liars, cheaters and thiefs.
My phone was never delivered (over 2 months of shipping time), the tracking number shows the package has been delivered to the destination country, but the local post office, the international shipping company have no clue whatsoever on the location of the package!
2 months of back-and-forth messages with FCT and the replies are always 'we will check', 'pls check with local post office'. 5 times I wrote I did check with the local post office and they have to start an investigation on their side or a refund process, and for the 6th time they replied 'the tracking number shows the package has been delivered to the destination country'.

2016-11-02

Good product and services!

"I ordered one phone, the competitive prices compared to other similar shops and good-trustworthy opinions. WOW is it a fast phone for the little money you pay! what more can i ask? oh ye, for the packege to arrive quickly"

2016-11-02

Good website, like it very much!

"The FastCardTech after sale support is fast and efficient. The packages were separated possibly due to them being shipped from differing warehouses. Other than the long shipping times from overseas, this was a great buying experience."

2016-10-27

very good, Excellent Support

"The product is what I needed and great price, Excellent customer service. I'm really grateful. Product is high quality and everything is great."

2016-10-21

Very good mobile at low price!

"Good seller, the product is 100% original (checked by all possible means). I had a problem with a smartphone & they give me a good solution for it. delivered faster than foreseen, good service."

2016-10-20

Good Chinese Shop!

" I was very happy with the service I got. Perfectly packaged well and the equipment worked properly. I didn't expect this at all. Fastcardtech were very helpful."

2016-10-19

Good LGPhone seller

" I have bought one LG phone, the shipment arrived very quickly after it was sent, and I could pay with card which I prefer the most. Good products, serious seller, corteous and helping service team, Thanks! "

2016-10-17

Like!

"Good price, very quick shipment, I'm very happy about this service. Nice website. i will keep buying things from this seller."

2016-10-14

Very good!

"I have bought several items from this store, Everything was top quality without any problems in handling and shipping. Very happy with FastCardTech after sales services , price very atractive."

2016-10-12

Excellent store!

"Order a phone and i some problem with the payment process. Service was 5 stars. everything was solved. Everything is fine now. "

2016-09-30

liars and scumers.they Sell things didn't have in stock.

"FastCardTech are DisHonest and Liars .i do Not Recommand buying from this Store. Never Again.

before placing my order i asked the custom service if the Meizu m1 note still in stock? and they said yes the phone is in stock in with color( image attachement).so i placed my order immediately by paypal after 24h i bought the tempred glass and the case from aliexpress cost me 8$ after a week Fastcardtech service contacted me on my Gmail saying that the item is NOT in Stock and telling me the search for a replacement with same price .so i said No and i ask them to refund me,and they keep telling me to choose another phone insteed for 3 days .after 3 days of talking .i told them to refund me or i will open a dispute on paypal .and finaly the gave me My moeny back after 10 days from my order.

so why waisting my time and moeny and liying for selling things isn't in stock.so .

This review was modified by ziane-1990 on September 30 2016 05:17:43 AM

2016-09-29

A really good store

"I have bought one phone, price is very cheap, and the shipping is very fast. After getting this phone, appearance is very beautiful, I recommend this store."

2016-09-28

Perfect Website

"I am very satisfied with the shop, I sent them a couple of e-mails and they replied fast, my order came pretty quickly and in perfect condition. I've been recommend this website and will recommend it to others too."

Share FastCardTech's store rating

FastCardTech is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

FastCardTech is not a merchant member
FastCardTech does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!