FastCardTech Reviews - fastcardtech.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 0.67/10 42 reviews

FastCardTech is not a merchant member
FastCardTech does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"bad phone. return back delivered, then lost. very bad.
WLT68

modified review This review was modified by WLT68 on January 19 2014 05:16:11 AM

"I made a order from this guys, and paid by bank transfer.
Some fees that I didnt knew nothing about were deducted, and they got a little bit more than half of the amount, not enough to cover the cost of the order.
I got in touch with them, and told what happened and asked for them to please cancel the order, and transfer what was left of the money to my paypal account.It´s been days since I havent heard from them, skype customer support says it cant be resolved by them.
After a long time I finnaly got an email from them sugesting that I order a cheaper phone. When I told them I didnt want a cheaper phone and prefered the money restitution (at a loss since I already had lost 40 Euros in fees) they told me its not and I quote "company police" and they couldnt do that. They only could transfer the amount to my Fastcardtech member (not for long) account!
In short they will promise you everything untill they get their hands in YOUR MONEY, but after that kiss it goodbye!
Friendly advice: KEEP FAR FAR AWAY FROM FASTCARDTECH

modified review This review was modified by TheMaskaras on January 10 2014 05:43:09 AM

"STAY AWAY, I MEAN, SERIOUSLY. First of all, phone received 2 months after the declared date of supply, I understand, China :-) BUT, telephone broken after 4 weeks of moderate use. NOW THE JOKE: they require that you send $30 CASH to them in order to get the repaired phone back (within warranty period). PayPal option strictly denied, why, would you think. THIS IS WHY: now they tell me they DID NOT GET THE MONEY I SENT and want MORE MONEY! So far, I have been waiting for more than 2 months, having neither money, nor the phone...
Simply put, look elswhere...

modified review This review was modified by Drahy on December 04 2013 06:53:26 AM

"China dropshiper.. Watch out 99% you will NOT get it. Also false description about the phone. If you want to loose your money this place is right for you. "

modified review This review was modified by baychaser on November 28 2013 04:52:47 PM

"Fastcardtech is a scam website. I've paid for a phone but never get it."

modified review This review was modified by object on September 09 2013 12:59:34 AM

"BOUGHT A PHONE OF THIS CROWD OF COWBOYS ON THE 30TH OF JULY AND TO DATE 20/8/13 STILL NO PHONE....FIRST EXCUSE WAS THE PHONE WAS OUT OF STOCK(AFTER SENDING ME A DHL TRACKING NUMBER THAT NEVER WAS) SECOND EXCUSE WAS 3 DAYS 3 DAYS EVERYHING WAS 3 DAYS....AND NOW AFTER I PAID EXTRA FOR ANOTHER PHONE THAT WAS IN STOCK IM GETTING IGNORED AND STILL NO PHONE....I WOULD NEVER USE THESE BUNCH OF SCAMMING COWBOYS EVERY AGAIN....THERE SALES AND SUPPORT IS A JOKE SAME GIRL (AMANDA) EVERY DAY AND SHES AS CLUELESS AS AN INBRED HICK...EMM 3 MORE DAYS EMM 3 MORE DAYS SO SORRY B*S.....ANYONE CONSIDERING USING THESE PLEASE FOR YOUR OWN ADVICE REFRAIN AND GO SOMEWHERE ELSE"

modified review This review was modified by terryg79 on August 20 2013 03:15:28 AM

"I ordered 3 smartphones from them and each time i paid an insurance fee.I received the first two, but now i'm waiting for more than 4 months for the 3rd,i have a wrong tracking number, and they said it's my problem and to fix it by myself. So the insurance fee doesn't help."

modified review This review was modified by V.v. on July 11 2013 04:33:50 AM

"PLEASE DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SELLER!!! I ORDER A SMARTPHONE, THEY GAVE ME WRONG TRACKING NUMBER AND AFTER 3 MONTHS NOTHING DELIVERED. I FREQUENTLY CONTACT WITH THEM BUT THEY ONLY SAY THAT THE PHONE HAS BEEN DELIVERED!MY LOCAL SHIPPER TELLS ME NO ITEM WITH NUMBER HAS ARRIVED! NOW THEY DON'T ANSWER ANYTHING!THEY HAVE CHEATED ME TWO TIMES THE FIRST WITH BROKEN ITEM AND THE SECOND WITH UNSENT!! BEWARE THEY ARE SCAMS AND THEY ONLY SEND HALF OF THE ORDERS!! THE COMPANY STANDS UP ONLY FROM NEW-UNWARY CUSTOMERS. WHEN THERE'S NO MORE CUSTOMERS TO CHEAT THEIR FUTURE WILL FADE!! THE LIAR AND THE THIEF REJOICE IN THE FIRST YEAR!!!"

modified review This review was modified by abbath81 on June 27 2013 03:40:01 AM

"Ottimo, ho acquistato un clone dell'htc one (ihtc one), ho letto su internet questo messaggio che ora vi cito (andate in fondo per il continuo)

"Salve a tutti,
ultimamente sto seguendo molto fastcardtech e li sto aiutando un po'. Così mi hanno chiesto di supportarli (dando vero e proprio supportoc lmeno in Italia). Io ho accettato. in cambio di dare supporto maggiore almeno per le persone che gli avrei indicato e che in caso che questo accordo non venisse rispettato, avrei cominciato anche io a parlare male del loro sito. Loro hanno accettato

Qual'è il mio compito?
Mi potete contattare su skype in qualsiasi momento. (id: fastcardtechita)
Vi darò chiarimenti su dei telefoni
Vi darò supporto dal punto di vista software.
Dal punto di vista hardware contattete fastcardtech.
Se questo non vi risponderà o vi porterà per le lunghe, contattate me e vi farò sapere cosa dovete fare. (contatto un ragazzo che lavora su fastcardtech privatamente, nel senso che non è un contatto pubblico e che non trovate sul sito)

Come ottenere questo supporto?
Prima di tutto, questo servizio è destinato solo ai nuovi acquirenti solo ITALIANI (mi dispiace per i vecchi, ma non posso fare nulla)
Seconda cosa, quando acquisterete qualcosa dovete aggiungere all'url ?u=101943
Quindi per esempio se volete acquistare questo telefono

Aggiungendo ?u=101943 otterrete

In questo modo farete parte dei miei referal, avrò anche un piccolo guadagno garantendovi un'assistenza e supporto migliore.

Provare per credere"

e chiedendo a lui mi ha dato ogni spiegazione dicendomi che diventando suo referal mi avrebbe garantino il logo originale dell'htc. E così è stato. Appena arrivato però cominciano i problemi, oltre alla dogana, problemi col gps. Innervosito, ho chiesto a lui come risolvere e mi ha linkato un video e seguendo i passaggi, il gps ha cominciato a funzionare perfettamente. Vi consiglio di diventare suo referal per un supportto speciale

modified review This review was modified by giovanni.gennaro on June 25 2013 02:12:03 AM

"Questi non vi spediscono nulla; pagate con paypal o perderete tutto."

modified review This review was modified by lisbop on June 04 2013 09:47:49 PM

"Fastcardtech Your Unfair Pal

Be aware of this scam company. Don't buy these Chinese shit stuff. Maybe it's cheap, but it will disappoint you, and after a while you are becoming disillusioned.
A lot of things you're buying are not working as expected. And if you have problem and send your phone back for repair, you loose your money for sure !!
Then you realize that it was better not to buy a Chinese clone. For the money you've lost, you would buy an original Samsung S3 or iPhone 5. Don't trust them !

More bad stories about fastcardtech at www.fastcardtech.nl

"this is the worst ever website you will ever seen on face of it looks great BUT DO NOT GO with that these are FRAUD and should go behind prison. I have ordered ZTE grand memo from thereb website and till not after 15 days did not received any email or confirmation from them. I HAVE LOST MY MONEY PLEASE DO NOT BUY!!!!"

"I tried to order a mobile for the first time there.

I received an email to pay more for change the shipping method.

I asked them what does that mean. And they did not understand or something else and they said they cancel the order and refund me.

After that i received email saying the order is shipped with a tracking number.

Then i received another email completely empty from them, i went to my account on website and see the order is canceled. I asked questions they always answer as they understand nothing.
Now i'm waiting refund as they claim it several times.

I opened a dispute with paypal as they did not refund me.

- I advise strongly to let down all theses alternativ chinese websites which sell clone phones. And keep trade with high confidence like dealextreme.
I found my phone for only 10$ more for a total of 180$, on this website, i ordered 15 or 20 times on it, never a problem. The quality of service and the security is not comparable.

modified review This review was modified by Francelte on December 09 2012 05:52:25 AM

"My order is US2012110517889. They cheated me, that they didn't received my payment transfer. I got the answer from my bank.
This is a fraud!

"I am very disapointed in facstcardtech.com

on the site it say's the phone was in stock.
but after lyint to me by support, i waited for 2 weeks.. stil no packet was send. i paid for fast delevery.... it should have arived already.

i dont trust them anymore.