Stores > FastCardTech

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.18/10 7.18/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.74/10 6.74/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.34/10 7.34/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.56/10 7.56/10

Very good mobile at low price!

"Good seller, the product is 100% original (checked by all possible means). I had a problem with a smartphone & they give me a good solution for it. delivered faster than foreseen, good service."

Good Chinese Shop!

" I was very happy with the service I got. Perfectly packaged well and the equipment worked properly. I didn't expect this at all. Fastcardtech were very helpful."

Good LGPhone seller

" I have bought one LG phone, the shipment arrived very quickly after it was sent, and I could pay with card which I prefer the most. Good products, serious seller, corteous and helping service team, Thanks! "

"Good price, very quick shipment, I'm very happy about this service. Nice website. i will keep buying things from this seller."

Very good!

"I have bought several items from this store, Everything was top quality without any problems in handling and shipping. Very happy with FastCardTech after sales services , price very atractive."

Excellent store!

"Order a phone and i some problem with the payment process. Service was 5 stars. everything was solved. Everything is fine now. "

liars and scumers.they Sell things didn't have in stock.

"FastCardTech are DisHonest and Liars .i do Not Recommand buying from this Store. Never Again.

before placing my order i asked the custom service if the Meizu m1 note still in stock? and they said yes the phone is in stock in with color( image attachement).so i placed my order immediately by paypal after 24h i bought the tempred glass and the case from aliexpress cost me 8$ after a week Fastcardtech service contacted me on my Gmail saying that the item is NOT in Stock and telling me the search for a replacement with same price .so i said No and i ask them to refund me,and they keep telling me to choose another phone insteed for 3 days .after 3 days of talking .i told them to refund me or i will open a dispute on paypal .and finaly the gave me My moeny back after 10 days from my order.

so why waisting my time and moeny and liying for selling things isn't in stock.so .

This review was modified by ziane-1990 on September 30 2016 05:17:43 AM

A really good store

"I have bought one phone, price is very cheap, and the shipping is very fast. After getting this phone, appearance is very beautiful, I recommend this store."

Perfect Website

"I am very satisfied with the shop, I sent them a couple of e-mails and they replied fast, my order came pretty quickly and in perfect condition. I've been recommend this website and will recommend it to others too."

Cheap phone, good service website

" I have ordered several time and never had big issues.The crew was very fast answering and gave a corrective. Convenient payment, free shipping and optional insurance. I am very pleased with my new smartphone, as well as with Fastcardtech. "

Great Store with excellent prices

"I recommend FastCardTech to all of my friends and family who are looking to purchase Chinese branded products & all so very friendly staff, My new phone is now on it's way now.

Reliable and honest

"Good prices on a lot of stuff including newer handsets, My request was taken care of very promptly. Nice support! Thank you very much! "

Great Customer Service

"Nice and helpful service chat, live chat helped change the incorrect order very quickly. They reply within a day to any email and they have the best prices. I like it!"

Helpful customer service

"FastCardTech is a very great company and store front to purchase from. The quality of the products matched with the ease of shipping is superb. good pricing and nice support. I like!"

The First Time Experience

"I like this website, it tells me many information. I like it very much,

Share FastCardTech's store rating

FastCardTech is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

FastCardTech is not a merchant member
FastCardTech does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!