• Rating 8.67/10 15 reviews

Falls Vacuum is not a merchant member
    Falls Vacuum does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Falls Vacuum contact information

• Address: 4251 Portage St. NWNorth Canton, OH 44720
    • Contact: support@fallsvac.com
    • Phone: 330-494-7111
    • Customer Support: 866-383-2557
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 8:00pm Mon9:00am - 5:30pm Tues-Fri9:00am - 4:00pm SatClosed Sun
    • Fax: 330-494-7580

"I ordered a Rug Doctor carpet cleaning machine through Amazon.com. The FallsVac price for a new machine was the best. When the machine arrived, I saw that the plug was defective. I called FallsVac and spoke with Dave. He apologized, gave me advice on completing the repair, and sent a Rug Doctor plug replacement kit. He was willing to replace the whole machine if necessary. (No need for that. The replacement kit was all it required.) I'm very happy with the price and service at FallsVac."

"Rug Doctor Mighty Pro X3 with Bonus Chem..ordered on Friday P.M.received the following Tuesday morning..I was promptly informed my order was confirmed and given tracking number with Fed Ex. I am very satisfied with the machine..Put it to use right away.. instructions were clear and easy to understand..Did a supberb job. Very pleased..Used E-Mail for total process..I highly recomend Falls Vac..customer service was great.."

modified review This review was modified by Dover on May 03 2012 04:52:00 PM

"I could not be any happier than my order. I searched and searched for a good price on the Dyson DC41 and could not find it any cheaper than $550 on sale. I saw an old post on woot.com that Falls had it for $480 at Christmas time so I looked and the price was still the same. I purchased it on a weekend. It shipped on Monday and arrived that Wednesday.
The product was brand new, still sealed in it's original package as described.
I would highly recommend this website.

"Ordered my Dyson DC25 on Wednesday - it was delivered on Friday.
No shipping charges. Dyson is a great vacuum. Paid $100 less than Walmart!

"Quickest shipping I think I've ever seen!! Ordered it one day and it showed up the next. (Not bad for free shipping!) DC23A Animal Canister Vac is wonderful! Hardwood floors or carpet (even walls!) it beats any other vacuum in this price range hands down. Easy to use, easy to clean up. Easy to work on. (ie. if the turbine head gets clogged) Can't beat the deals at this store!!"

"Purchased a Dyson DC24 Animal vacuum cleaner from Falls Vacuum. Lowest price found (free shipping and no tax). Fast delivery."

"Falls Vacuum is more than likely a great place to do business as long as you don't have a problem with your merchandise. I was treated very poor by a customer service rep and when he put his owner on the phone-they forgot to put the phone on hold so I heard all the negative nasty comments they had about me. I wanted to return my product and was told they would only pay for the shipping if it was actually defective. They also told me other people had the same problem and it was their inability to put the machine together not the actual machine. I would suggest doing business with a local retailer and not over the internet. Amazon's prices were actually better, but I did not realize that until after I bought my vacuum."

"If you are skeptical about the great prices... don't be! I purchased a Dyson vacuum cleaner for $130 less than what was being sold locally. I ordered the Dyson on a Sunday afternoon, and it was delivered (free!) on Tuesday. I just opened it up, and took it for a spin. I love it! A big thank you to Falls Vacuum!"

modified review This review was modified by sandy2442 on March 26 2011 05:01:52 AM

"I took the plunge, being tired of the dime store carpet extractors and purchased Rug Doctor from Falls Vacuum.
The quality is superb. The attachments are built to last a life time...all brass fittings and valves!!
Falls Vac shipped promptly and made a loyal customer out of me. I just wish they had warned me that all my neighbors would be wanting to borrow my Rug Doctor :)

"Falls Vac. had the best price to be found. The rug doctor has arrived and it took less than a week for delivery. Glad I found Falls Vacuum"

"The website was very easy to understand and use. The purchase was simple and I knew exactly what I was getting and the cost. Also received information emails which was very nice. Carpet cleaner was received on Tuesday (order was placed Sunday evening) so that was fast order processing! The cases of cleaner were backordered but were received later in the week....still very fast! I haven't used the cleaner yet ONLY because I have arthritis that has been hurting me but I am excited to try it soon! Would highly recommend this merchant!"

"Ordered a Hoover WindTunnel Vacuum from them on OCT 5. They had the cheapest price on the internet. They had the vacuum in the mail with a tracking number on the same day that I ordered it and I received it a few days later. Free shipping to boot! Highly recommend!! "

"great price with free shipping.Much cheaper in the long run compared with lower priced machines that you will either toss or pay ridiculous repair charges.Take it from someone who learned the hard way you will be better off buying quality from the start."

"I can assure Falls Vac wrote most of these reviews. Plus they are about the only Rug Doctor place on line anymore. Rug Doctor has made them the only game in town except for Sams Club or Kohls and a few others. I cannot say I had the same experience the reviews I saw had. When it needs repair, then you are on the hands of Rug Doctor, not Falls"

"The best price I could find on the Rug Doctor Mighty Pro. I purchased a Refurbished unit and found no signs of use when I recieved it. It is just like new. Works great! Much better than my Hoover or any other carpet cleaner I have owned. Thanks so much for the great machine. The shipping was very very fast."