• Rating 4.33/10 25 reviews

FadFusion is not a merchant member
    FadFusion does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • FadFusion contact information

"My order came sooner than expected. Great service!"

" They sent me the wrong product and made ME pay for the shipping return.. BEWARE: if it is the right product, they most likely will not take it back at all if it is not defective...Read the fine print..
Another bad thing about this company is you can not call them at all.. Only email.. never do business without a customer service available on the phone! I learned my lesson.

"I was hesitant to order from FadFusion but I took a chance and my order was received as expected. "

"Purchased a trail camera from this site and the item arrived in about 4 days. I am very happy with the transaction and the price was the best I found online. I will shop at FadFusion again."

"It's been nearly three weeks and no shipping confirmation, no tracking number and no response from multiple emails to customer service. The iPhone case I bought was 15 bucks and the shipping was actually more than that so I feel ripped off because it does not cost that much to ship a small case or take that long by ground. I bought another case for 6 bucks from amazon and it was here in 5 days. Would not recommend this site. "

Portland, Or

"Will never order from this company again. No phone numbers, no address, google search for phone number is dead end and just sends you to a voice mail. I order item I needed for a project that was due on a tuesday evening and spend the extra on shipping. (shipping cost more than the product) Item was not recieved when expected. Arrived a day late even with the holiday being accounted for it still arrived a day late. No tracking numbers on invoice, and no way to know what is going on. Website is a joke as when you go click on "my account" keeps redirecting you to home page. "

"I purchased an amplifier from FadFusion.com. They had the best price online. I saved about $50 on the item that I purchased. The checkout process was fast and pretty straight forward. I received a confirmation email right after I placed the order and the item was delivered about 2 days later. Overall the experience was positive. If I'm in the market for any electronics again, I will definitely shop FadFusion.com again."

"I would not recommend this company. I placed an order for a security camera for my business and never received it. I emailed the company and asked if it had been shipped and NEVER received a response back. I have just send another email cancelling my order.

My business has just opened and I don't have a security camera, even though I ordered it weeks in advance!

DO NOT buy anything from this company!

The only positive thing is that they didn't charge me YET for my order, and I hope they do not charge me since I reordered the same camera from Northern Tool, even though I had to pay a little more.

"I just buy SSD and after 3 days whiteout opening my package ask for return, because not compatible for my motherboard, spend $465.00, they refuse to give my money back, need to read non return policy, they mixing software with hardware return policies.
So read this FadFusion policy before you buy. This is dead end no phone numbers to talk, worst web shopping place to shop, highly not recommended.
Everybody have mistakes.
They lost a customer.

"It is now March 20th, I have heard No response at ALL from this so called company fadfusion.com; no email response, no phone call, nothing! I ended up using Amazon.com, were I got the product shipped overnight for a LOT cheaper, and I got shipping confirmations, and shipping received confirmations. Once again, I do NOT recomend using fadfusion for any business ever, very unprofessional, and worst experience ever online. Please read all the details below, have a wonderful day!

I must say, that this fadfusion.com is the worst online experience I have ever had, and I have placed a LOT. Here is the confirmation that I received immediately after I placed my order...

Thanks for shopping online at FadFusion.com.

Enclosed is a copy of your invoice for order #93974.
We will make every attempt to process and ship your order as soon as possible. Please note that orders of multiple items may be shipped separately or together from any of our regional warehouses depending on product availability
and other factors.

--- --------- --------- ------------------------------
1 $15.99 $15.99 SCOSCHE DIN WITH POCKET KIT FOR 2003�2005 VOLVO XC90

SUB TOTAL: $15.99
TAX (MO ONLY): $0.00
SHIPPING: $70.51 (includes any applicable handling fees)
---------
TOTAL: $86.50

Sincerely,
FadFusion Customer Service
customer_service@fadfusion.com

I needed this package immediately; hence why I would be willing to pay an astronomical amount of money for shipping, even for overnight methods for a 1Lb package. I placed the order Friday (march 5)morning at 9:15 am, expecting the package to arrive that day, or Saturday (Monday at latest). Before I go into to much detail, I stated in my shipping information; if they couldn't make my deadline of shipment by Saturday 1pm, to cancel the entire order, but to email me or call me to let me know if they did cancel the order.
Fadfusion's disclaimer is to allow them 24 to 48 hours for responses to emails. It is now Tuesday (march 9)8:30 pm, and I have not heard a single thing from this so called company. There has been no shipment confirmation number, and no communication what so ever.
I have attached what better business bureau (www.bbb.org) thinks of this company as well. "Based on BBB files, this business has a BBB Rating of F on a scale from A+ to F".
Name: Fadfusion.com
Address: 5306 Vine Ave Affton, MO 63123
Website: www.fadfusion.com
Original Business Start Date: January 2005
Principal: Trevor Roy Nicholas, Owner
Customer Contact: Trevor Roy Nicholas, Owner
Type of Business: Internet Shopping Services
BBB Accreditation: This company is not a BBB Accredited business.
I only want to save others the stress this so called business has caused me. I ended up ordering the same exact thing on Amazon with 2 days shipping for a total of $25. Sorry Trevor (Owner) but you need to learn how to run a business! do your self a huge favor, no deal is worth this stress, trust me!!! Have a wonderful day, and an even better one tomorrow!

modified review This review was modified by _namaste on March 20 2010 09:29:09 AM

"Order arrived as expected. Price was very good. I will definetely shop at FadFusion again."

"I purchased a Blu-ray home theather system on this site. The transaction was smooth and the item arrived the next day when I wasn't expecting it to be delivered until the following week because I had only paid for ground shipping. The price of the item was also the lowest I had found. I was skeptical about purchasing from this site at first then I saw that some of the people that rated this site did not even make a purchase or used names like fadfusionsucks. Seems sketchy to me. Don't you think? I would definetely buy from this site again."

Rating 6/103/5

"Received order five days after placing order. They confirmed the order and never heard from them again. Would have been nice if they would sent a email stating the order had shipped rather than leaving me in the dark till UPS rang the bell."

"I ordered almost 600 dollars worth of hardware from this store. The order was placed, and I got an invoice number via email. The email told me to retain the number so I could get order status information on their website.

I went through the process of creating an account online with them, but when I went to check the status of my order the "my account" section just re-directed me to their home page.

I (reasonably) at first used their customer contact form asking for a status update 2 weeks after my order was placed and I hadn't received any information.

This continued with me becoming more annoying and finally just sending an email saying I was going to charge back the purchase.

When I contacted my bank to issue the charge back Fad Fusion had debited my account then replaced the funds 4 days later. No call to tell me my order was canceled no email... WTF. This store is as crappy as their website I should have gone with my gut!

"purchased a cell phone from them with charger. they sent the charger but have yet to recieve the phone. no phone # and they never respond to e-mail. credit card stopped payment and now they are using signed reciept for charger saying I got them both. Liars and cheats. stay far away from this one man scam operation."