Stores > Factory Furnace Outlet

• Factory Furnace

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"What they do not tell you is that if the unit they send you is defective, the warranty through the manufacturer does not cover labor if there was a defective part and for the installation of the part to repair it. In my case it is a defective coil that leaked freon right out of the box, so they are sending the new part but it will cost me about $500.00 to have it installed since they do not have any way to warranty labor. So a brand new unit will cost me an additional $500.00 through no fault of my own."

"do not buy from them they sent me a bad unit a 5 ton 13 seer packaged unit I have called left messages for weeks and no return calls. I paid $2,214.00 they sent the wrong ac adaptors and I sent them back and no refund for weeks yet and the unit had a brake in the suck suction line and all of the Freon escaped so I had to pay $549.00 to make the repair and no results from them so don't buy from them they don't warranty nothing."

This review was modified by dmolodecki31 on June 13 2014 10:13:27 PM

"Do not buy from this company. They sent me a defective unit. I called and left 4 messages for a manager to call me back. No one ever called. I had to dispute the payment with my credit card company. "

Share Factory Furnace Outlet's store rating

Factory Furnace Outlet is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Factory Furnace Outlet is not a merchant member
Factory Furnace Outlet does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!