• Rating 2.67/10 102 reviews

Factory Direct Cellular (Zencentric) is not a merchant member
    Factory Direct Cellular (Zencentric) does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Factory Direct Cellular (Zencentric) contact information

"Horrible, crooks, thieves, should not be able to be in business. I ordered a battery, the day I received it put in in my phone and it said use correct battery....shutting off.... I emailed them after reading all of the many email addresses they have depending on the problem. Imagine that I have NEVER heard back from them. I have sent a total of 4 emails, NO-REPLY."

"BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!
I purchased a cell phone holder (carry case) that was advertised as specifically for the Nokia 6300 series of phones. And that is what the invoice says also, which came with the case. However, my Nokia 6300 phone just floats inside this case. The case is way too big. This product is not as advertised. And I paid a lot for this. In addition to the shipping fee of 3.95, I also had to pay a friend to ship it to me overseas, and then I paid customs and duties on top of that. Now I cannot use his product.

If I send it back for a refund, I would pay more than $5 for shipping, and that is all I would get back after they deduct the 20% restocking fee. So it is not worth it for me to return it. Unfortunately I cannot recommend this seller to ANYONE. Only afterward did I read these reviews here, and wish I had seen them before I ordered. I see that this is a pattern of fraudulence.

"worst company i've ever dealt with. they are thieves for sure. I have contacted the attorney general in my state to try and get them shut down. Everyone else, please do the same. these guys are stealing our hard earned money. Anyone experiencing the same from this company please file a complaint with ic3.gov. they have to have enough complaints to forward their investigation. Let's put these guys out of biz and in jail!"

modified review This review was modified by timHickln on August 31 2012 10:38:40 AM

"After ordering a cell phone case, I read some of the bad reviews for Cellular Direct and I panicked! But much to my suprise, and joy, I had nothing to worry about. I was however very surprised at how quickly I recieved my order. I received my case only 3 days after placing the order. Now I call that excellent service!"

"I agree with all the others-DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!
They will not answer emails or respond to any form of communication. They sent me a battery that would not charge. I am still out the money and the battery. It was ordered in January. It is now March. I wish I had read these comments before ordering.

"DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY! They sent me a battery that would NOT accept a charge! You cannont talk to a person! They wouldn't respond to my emails so I just called the credit card company and pushed back for a credit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"DO NOT ORDER CELL PHONE BATTERYS FROM THIS CO. I ORDERED A BATTERY ON 1-12-12. I HAVE USED THE BATTERY IN MY PHONE FOR A WEEK AND IT IS FALING TO HOLD A CHARGE THEY ARE JUNK. I PAYED $27.95 GOT RIPPED."

"Beware!!! Do Not Buy from this company. They have no way of speaking with customer service, send batteries that are not the one you ordered and then completely ignore your requests for reimbursement. They are a fraudulent company and many people have had problems - their address is also not real. I finally found a fax number and theatened them with federal reporting - they actually credited my credit card once I did that, but I did loose the shipping I paid."

"After almost one month and no returned messages except to say my order is in processing, I have no merchandise and no refund,

Oh, yeah, they billed my credit card the same day I ordered, but, they won't take phone calls and don't answer e-mails except with form letters.

Don't buy from these rip-off artists!!!!

Dave_Stone's Avatar
Maple Glen, PA

"I wish I read things here before being ripped of by these guys. Exactly like everyone else, I ordered, charge card paid, no merchandise. They won't even respond to my email. Very frustrating. Used batteries.com, got better price and good service."

"I ordered a Cell phone battery from Factory Direct Cellular 17 days ago and I never received my merchandise. My card was charged & it cleared. I do not recomend that anyone order from this company. I am calling my bank & have this company black balled. They will not receive any more charges from this company."

"This company is fraudulent, ordered a battery for my camera, they charged my credit card, do not answer emails have no way to contact them. STAY AWAY"

"they sent me right out a car charger I can't use. it was for a different phone than what I ordered and the adapters were missing. they do not respond to my emails. I am apprehensive about sending it back to there exchange address.

I sent it back june 22nd and was suprised today, june 23rd to recieve the right charger for my phone in the mail.

they did not respond to my emails however they sent a replacement out.

modified review This review was modified by stb5186 on June 23 2011 04:12:29 PM

"Wow, the delivery time was fast. They even included at no charge, a special little gift, a "Cell Antenna". Now, if the battery lasts for 4 years like my other one that still works and holds a charge, I'll be bragging to my friends. Thank you Factory Direct Cellular."

"No problems. I ordered a cell phone battery from their web site on Saturday, and it arrived the following Thursday."